33%

Total votes: 15
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night One

Post by G-Man »

So say we all. (just in case)

Are you folks ever going to slow down with these posts? I went back to fill in my notes and now I'm 10 pages behind again. I found where Epi's tone turned the thread on him and a few other minor points worth noting. If I can catch up tonight (doubtful), I'll update my notes now that I have at least had a fleeting thought on just about everyone.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day One

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I can envision this argument turning into one that devours Day 2 and wastes everyone's time.

If Epi is lynched again then there's a good chance some of these concerns will be answered. Until he is removed from the game this argument will persist, and the mere thought of that is already irking me.

Pretty sure I forgot So say we all too. Oops. Not going to shimmy it in there now, I just screwed up.
You're stating I should be lynched again preemptively because of the discussion people are going to have about me.
Yes I am. I don't know whether it'd even benefit me or my faction to lynch you, but I absolutely can't stand massive arguments of game mechanics that absorb game threads and totally supplant investigative posts. Even when people try to do it, their efforts are drowned out -- and in this case it's even worse than usual when all I see is a bunch of caps lock and deliberate spamming. Kill me now.

It's a rare day when something annoys me so much in a game that my desire to see it go away trumps my desire to win, but we're here. If there's a solution that isn't lynching you, lemme have it. I'm all ears.
Hmm. Interesting approach, but I do not believe that Epignosis will be the sole trigger of said absorbing game mechanic arguments. For one thing, they started already during the first Day phase (case in point Matt), to which Epig's flip was gasoline. So it might not go away just by removing him and the meaning of his status from the picture. If anything, I tend to believe the game will further blossom into the utterly complex design it's shaping up already to be.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

And for the love of all that is good and holy...

Seriously, I can't take much more of it.
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I can envision this argument turning into one that devours Day 2 and wastes everyone's time.

If Epi is lynched again then there's a good chance some of these concerns will be answered. Until he is removed from the game this argument will persist, and the mere thought of that is already irking me.

Pretty sure I forgot So say we all too. Oops. Not going to shimmy it in there now, I just screwed up.
You're stating I should be lynched again preemptively because of the discussion people are going to have about me.
Yes I am. I don't know whether it'd even benefit me or my faction to lynch you, but I absolutely can't stand massive arguments of game mechanics that absorb game threads and totally supplant investigative posts. Even when people try to do it, their efforts are drowned out -- and in this case it's even worse than usual when all I see is a bunch of caps lock and deliberate spamming. Kill me now.

It's a rare day when something annoys me so much in a game that my desire to see it go away trumps my desire to win, but we're here. If there's a solution that isn't lynching you, lemme have it. I'm all ears.
Hmm. Interesting approach, but I do not believe that Epignosis will be the sole trigger of said absorbing game mechanic arguments. For one thing, they started already during the first Day phase (case in point Matt), to which Epig's flip was gasoline. So it might not go away just by removing him and the meaning of his status from the picture. If anything, I tend to believe the game will further blossom into the utterly complex design it's shaping up already to be.
Could be. The only reason I suspect lynching Epignosis again might prove meaningful is that killing him outright could produce a more conclusive alignment flip. That is probably not possible now though given that the resurrection ship thingy is still out there.

We don't have to lynch Epignosis. I'm venting annoyance more than anything (and Epignosis himself is not to blame for that, to be fair) and I am open to suggestions.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

I have read from page 22 to 36 today and I don´t feel like reading anymore, sorry.

I think Athena is good, and I love how some of you guys is working on that grid. Major civ points to some of you, definitely.

Good night everyone.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Yeah I agree with Gman here 41 pages +1600 posts for only night 1 is alot. Can we slow them down a bit? And no I'm not trying to silent anyone or stop discussions, but when about half the players have under 50 posts then I think the higher posters need to cool down a bit. I think this actually helps the mafia members more.
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

sig wrote:Yeah I agree with Gman here 41 pages +1600 posts for only night 1 is alot. Can we slow them down a bit? And no I'm not trying to silent anyone or stop discussions, but when about half the players have under 50 posts then I think the higher posters need to cool down a bit. I think this actually helps the mafia members more.
Agreed. :srsnod: I'm not trying to stifle discussion but I'd like to get caught up. I realize that I don't commit as much time to mafia as most of you but I'd like to spend what time I can commit to the game's present and not its past.

Kthanksbye! :daisy:
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Epignosis wrote:I do believe you are bad.
:shrug2:
If a crowd of pet shop customers are arguing over a puppy, you would shoot the puppy.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

indiglo wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:Epi - I know I haven't been playing with them long, but I actually think that silver wolf is reacting the way she is out of her personal desire to protect Ika, not actual in game reasons. If I had to bet, it's Ika and not silver wolf who is mafia. In fact the more I see, the more sure I am that silver wolf has in the least a townie role. I think her personal feelings have just gotten the best of her and she's reacting based on that.

For what it's worth, I believe you to be for the townie cause, regardless of your cylon role.

I think Ika and LC have BTSC based on a few comments that have been made. My vote tomorrow will be for one of them. Most likely Ika because at this point I'm just tired of reading page after page of the same thing.
Interesting. I'd be interested in hearing what those few comments are, if you have the time and are so inclined.

I like where your head is at on the ika/SW thing too. It's almost reminiscent of Turf Wars, where that very thing was true. (ika baddie, SW civ) Though, it's hard for me to sift through all the (what I consider "crazy") to see actual things. If that makes any sense.
I might get too close to info dumping if I do that, and I would prefer not to. Just seems like LC and Ika are very on the same page in ways that I wouldn't expect. And LC has made some comments that the LC I used to know would have never, ever made as a civvie. (Granted, I haven't played with him in a while, but I still feel like it's a pretty huge deviation of his character.) It's also possible that LC is making leaps based on his role, and is not mafia, just so happens he's using Ika as his leap. This is something I could see LC doing. He's good at using someone's role against them. Asshat. :P I guess I'll just have to see how Ika pans out before I can decide for sure.

JJJ - To me, it's best to keep Epig in our back pockets until we know more about the win conditions and actually search for another possible mafia. If we lynch him tomorrow, it's doubtful he'd actually die which lets another mafia live another day and we've effectively given the mafia two night kills without us actually doing anything. (Although tonight's night kill might change some mind on that. It'll be interesting to see who they choose.) Like I said, I'm leaning towards Ika. My suspish are Ika, Lunar, LC, polo in that order for reasons previously stated.

G-Man. LOLLLLLLLLL. I'll poke you! Interested to see your thoughts. I used to be so good at reading you and this game I haven't even the slightest read on you.

Lunar, I'd like a reply to my earlier posts to you, please. :)

I'd like to hear more from Black Rock, SVS, Juliet, Zebra, LoRab, and nutella. Bak in the day I knew you guys to be very vocal. I feel haven't seen much from you guys. (Then again, with only a hand full of people dominating the thread, I guess it's going to make it seem like everyone else is quiet regardless of their actual contribution, especially when so much time is spent just trying to catch up on how many "no you!"s we have on each page.)
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

ObscureAllure, you have yet to respond why you're suspicious of me even when I'm the one who provided everyone with the "Olympic Carrier" information which proved absolutely vital for decrypting the cypher.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Polo wrote:ObscureAllure, you have yet to respond why you're suspicious of me even when I'm the one who provided everyone with the "Olympic Carrier" information which proved absolutely vital for decrypting the cypher.
Actually I did. It was because you A) ignored me when I said that the r had to equal t, misentered other letters, and after you said "olympic carrier" you immediately after took out the olympic part
Polo wrote:CARRIER! THE OLYMPIC CARRIER
FOCCTUC IS CARRIER
USE THAT NOW
Ok so here we have both words
Polo wrote:T~ ~~~ a~~’r audrc~~ rhu ~n~~~tf Focctuc t~~uatorun~ ~~~ itnn d~~~uc
T~ ~~~ a~~'s oudsr~~ sh~ ~n~~~~f Carrier i~~uoiasen~ ~~~ itnn d~~~ur

F=C
O=A
C=R
T=I
U=E
Here you remove carrier. Also, note that you wrote in r = s into th quote after I had already pointed out like five times that r MUST equal t. Plus, you mixed letters we know with letters that were ciphers, making it a mixture of real letters and fake letters. All making it harder to guess.

And, you voted for LoRab because she didn't contribute enough, even though most people weren't contributing and you offered no other reason for LoRab over the others. Felt like a baddie trying to hide his vote.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

EBWOP: here you remove OLYMPIC, not carrier. sorry.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

So say we all.

Just caught up. Have been on once or twice over the past RL day with quicker catch ups. The tone of some of the posts in the thread has been unpleasant and makes me really not want to post.

Enough with the pretending to know the game better than anyone else.

Enough with the personal insults.

Enough with the repeating the same thing again and again and again and again and again and again.

Enough with the pretending to be the smartest person in the room.

Enough with saying that anyone who disagrees with an opinion is trying to discredit a player.

Just enough.
Ricochet wrote:Also, I am officially done ever using the word scum in mafia games here and shall revert back to our traditional, cute "baddies" term. It was kinda fun and contagious to adopt scum back when a lot of new players arrived from other forums (think it was around the time of Biblical Mafia?) and were using that instead for baddies, but right now it's contagiousness has turned of the pestilential kind, so no point considering it fun to use anymore.
I fully agree with you here. I have never liked the term "scum" and have never really used it. I also think baddies is more accurate.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

LoRab wrote:Enough with saying that anyone who disagrees with an opinion is trying to discredit a player.
I'll hear hear this one, in exchange. I'll try with the other points. :grin:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

God damn this is by far the most asinine mafia thread I have ever had to read. :disappoint:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote:God damn this is by far the most asinine mafia thread I have ever had to read. :disappoint:
So say we all.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Polo wrote:ObscureAllure, you have yet to respond why you're suspicious of me even when I'm the one who provided everyone with the "Olympic Carrier" information which proved absolutely vital for decrypting the cypher.
Actually I did. It was because you A) ignored me when I said that the r had to equal t, misentered other letters, and after you said "olympic carrier" you immediately after took out the olympic part
FOCCTUC IS CARRIER
USE THAT NOW

F=C
O=A
C=R
T=I
U=E
Here you remove carrier. Also, note that you wrote in r = s into th quote after I had already pointed out like five times that r MUST equal t. Plus, you mixed letters we know with letters that were ciphers, making it a mixture of real letters and fake letters. All making it harder to guess.

And, you voted for LoRab because she didn't contribute enough, even though most people weren't contributing and you offered no other reason for LoRab over the others. Felt like a baddie trying to hide his vote.
What I did there was copy and paste what I had hastily done on Windows Notepad.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I have no idea what to say, and that pretty much never happens.
How about an awesome cookie for awesomebear?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Polo wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
FOCCTUC IS CARRIER
USE THAT NOW

F=C
O=A
C=R
T=I
U=E

What I did there was copy and paste what I had hastily done on Windows Notepad.
Like I said, it was a small day one suspish, and I really didnt have much else to go on. Your actions afterwards (calling out those who broke the rules, for example) were what kept you on the list.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Just to advise - I'm a good ten pages behind and have a very busy day ahead of me. It is quite probable I won't have caught up on the thread by the end of the night phase. So please be patient with any questions you are asking me, and if there is something that an answer is needed to urgent then PM me to draw my attention to it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also - there is no resurrection ship at A3.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:Also - there is no resurrection ship at A3.
How about C3?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

13 minutes till sector check, right? Is Silverwolf around? Are we going with A5 to complete the A row of odd numbers?

linki: I don't recall C3 being requested. Are you trying to butt in? :suspish:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:13 minutes till sector check, right? Is Silverwolf around? Are we going with A5 to complete the A row of odd numbers?

linki: I don't recall C3 being requested. Are you trying to butt in? :suspish:
Shhhh, I'm trying to get a freebie. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I think we should decide how much we wait, in case Silver doesn't show up and who should substitute, too.

Emphasis on "we" and "decide".
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

I'm here!!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, cool. Are you going with A5, then?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Ricochet wrote:Ok, cool. Are you going with A5, then?
Yes, what is the exact time I need to do it? I'm central. So 4:49 then?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Silverwolf wrote:
Yes, :49 please.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Ricochet wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Yes, :49 please.
OK
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

A5
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Try again.

A5

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You were 12 seconds early, so I was just confirming.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Did I say 12? I meant 14. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

OK, I wasn't going by the second. Just the minute but whatever works. As long as it is there, we are o.k.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

May 8, 11:47 pm EST - ika, A1
May 9, 5:49 am EST - ika, A3
May 9, 11:49 am EST - LC, D5
May 9, 5:49 pm EST - Silverwolf, A5
May 9, 11:49 pm EST - Marmot
May 10, 5:49 am EST - SVS
May 10, 11:49 am EST - juliets
May 10, 5:49 pm EST - ika
May 10, 11:49 pm EST - ika

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm out. Catch you all before 8:49 PM PST.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm out. Catch you all before 8:49 PM PST.
That's an awfully specific time. :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

Currently catching up. In regards to the disagreement about the checkerboard method I said, it is objectively the best way to do it if we do not know if they can be longer than one sector. I fully support randomizing it or moving in diagonals rather than the sweeping way we're doing it right now.
Silverwolf wrote:I'm just going to throw this link in here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=61545

This is a Battlestar Galactica game on another site where cylons were the bad guys and humans were good.
If you look at the roles though, in this one Boomer, who is one of the cylons in this game, is town. This further proves imo that not all cylons are scum. Additionally, if anyone hasn't said their opinion on this topic please do so now.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

DrumBeats wrote:Currently catching up. In regards to the disagreement about the checkerboard method I said, it is objectively the best way to do it if we do not know if they can be longer than one sector. I fully support randomizing it or moving in diagonals rather than the sweeping way we're doing it right now.
Silverwolf wrote:I'm just going to throw this link in here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=61545

This is a Battlestar Galactica game on another site where cylons were the bad guys and humans were good.
If you look at the roles though, in this one Boomer, who is one of the cylons in this game, is town. This further proves imo that not all cylons are scum. Additionally, if anyone hasn't said their opinion on this topic please do so now.
Actually, I'd like to hear your opinion on other players. What are you feeling? Anyone note worthy on your list good or bad?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

indiglo wrote:@Admiral Goldama - IF Rezz Ships could move as we search for them… Would it be the actual Cylon roles moving the ship? Or would they be random movements? (I ask because I’m wondering if broadcasting our schedule is a bad idea for Cylons to see, or not.)
:shrug:
Scotty wrote:@Golden

Do we have to wait to choose a quadrant until after your confirmation post from our precious decision, or may we go by the counter on the 6 hour from the last decision?
Golden wrote:You will be able to continue to do sorties once every six hours, regardless of any other circumstances of the game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship at D5
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

juliets wrote:Am i right that Vompatti and ika's sorties don't count because it hasn't been 6 hours from LC's sortie? Or am I confused.
I doubt vomps sortie to D12 would have been successful anyway.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

ObscureAllure wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Currently catching up. In regards to the disagreement about the checkerboard method I said, it is objectively the best way to do it if we do not know if they can be longer than one sector. I fully support randomizing it or moving in diagonals rather than the sweeping way we're doing it right now.

Actually, I'd like to hear your opinion on other players. What are you feeling? Anyone note worthy on your list good or bad?
Just caught up and those last few pages were rough as hell to get through.

I'm honestly feeling better about Rico now than I was yesterday.

I believe indiglo to likely be town after all of this Ress ship stuff. My strongest town read atm.

My second strongest town read, though I disagree with almost everything he has said, is Ika. I can't think of a single reason why a scum player would set themselves up for the Day 2 lynch people have been trying to place on him, and continue arguing afterwards. I strongly believe a mafioso would be much more careful in how they present themself.

Long Con is currently a bit more of a scumread right now for me, he essentially wasted one of our checks for a Ress ship and I remember seeing that he was on one of our two "instant Day 2 lynch" wagons. I can't remember if he was on the Epig one or the Ika one, but I find both to be dumb and have antitown interests since Epig will likely get resurrected and Ika is so clearly just a way too stubborn townie at this point.

I liked your recent points against Polo as well, but I'm still a bit on the fence about them. The way he structured that post did slow down a lot of progress, but at the same time, I'm not sure if we would have gotten carrier without him.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

OK, I've caught up in this thread and I have only a few comments because the last several pages were page after page after page of meaningless BS that does nothing to further this game and I have a massive headache after reading it.

I don't think this convo of if cylons are the bad guys or not is helpful to the game. I had my reasons for thinking this to be the case and I also am willing to entertain the fact that I could be wrong but it has nothing to do with the argument and more to do with other things I've been thinking.

Also, for Rico to say ika and I never called Epi bad is BS. We spent most of the day yesterday doing that. If you think your condescending, rude, insulting attitude toward ika is gonna make me want to work with you, you can forget it. I'm ready to ingore you and Epi both for the rest of the game. All you have done is put him down and gotten into a pages back and forth that is painful to read and makes me dispirited and demoralized. Exactly what you were complaining of earlier and now you are doing it to someone else.

I also don't like Epi attacking me for not being here due to RL reasons but he used RL reasons to say why he wasn't here. It's contradictory and also obnoxious as hell. I wasn't here because of my RL situation and I am NOT going to be accused of lying about this. Epi has a history of being nasty to me and seems to be wanting to continue that in this game. I think Rico and Epi are both players that like to tear down those they disagree with and demoralize them rather than ever admit they are wrong or re-evaluate their position either because they like to always have the upper hand in an argument or that's just their personality. Either way, I intensely dislike it. Was ika's behavior good all the time? No. Mine wasn't either. We are all human.

I really, really, really, really dislike all the people who are saying ika should be lynched for nothing more than having an opinion that doesn't match up to others or for what amounts to a PL. This, plus the fact that Rico is treating him the way he is, makes me not even want to post or play.

Somebody tell me how in the hell I scumhunt if we are going to assume anyone is town or scum? WTF am I supposed to do in this game then?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrumBeats wrote:My second strongest town read, though I disagree with almost everything he has said, is Ika. I can't think of a single reason why a scum player would set themselves up for the Day 2 lynch people have been trying to place on him, and continue arguing afterwards. I strongly believe a mafioso would be much more careful in how they present themself.
Take a gander at a little thing called "Turf Wars" and see if your opinion changes.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Also, my point about not being here due to RL is the point that I didn't think I would be here to cast a vote. Epi keeps saying my early vote for him makes me scum while continuously ignoring that fact and telling me it's BS but I'm supposed to excuse him for being gone almost the whole day phase due to RL. This is hypocritical, contradictory, and condescending as shit. I don't lie about RL and do not take kindly to the insinuation that I am.

Rico-you were the first person to call ika a child, if you are gonna report him, then report yourself first.

God damn, I am annoyed as shit right now.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Also, ika is town. I will fight this tooth and nail. Him being stubborn as shit and arguing for pages is classic town ika. Not to mention all the other reasons I have already given to believe this. His interest and engagement this game. Hell, his wanting cylons dead and arguing that point over and over makes no sense from scum ika at all. He's town.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:I also don't like Epi attacking me for not being here due to RL reasons but he used RL reasons to say why he wasn't here. It's contradictory and also obnoxious as hell. I wasn't here because of my RL situation and I am NOT going to be accused of lying about this. Epi has a history of being nasty to me and seems to be wanting to continue that in this game. I think Rico and Epi are both players that like to tear down those they disagree with and demoralize them rather than ever admit they are wrong or re-evaluate their position either because they like to always have the upper hand in an argument or that's just their personality. Either way, I intensely dislike it. Was ika's behavior good all the time? No. Mine wasn't either. We are all human.
I don't agree with this. If you want to assert yourself as a strong force in the thread, expect strong forces to oppose you. My opposition of you is not being nasty, and I have never accused you of lying about real life. I accused you of not considering mine, which is demonstrably true.

When your position is "Epi is bad," I am not going to reevaluate my position and consider that you jut might be right.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:Also, ika is town. I will fight this tooth and nail. Him being stubborn as shit and arguing for pages is classic town ika. Not to mention all the other reasons I have already given to believe this. His interest and engagement this game. Hell, his wanting cylons dead and arguing that point over and over makes no sense from scum ika at all. He's town.
What is "town" in this setup?

Return to “Previous Jobs”