No votes
Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by bea »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Bea, you should catch up all the way before you declare yourself as a Cylon sympathizer. :P
nope - still cool with it.

lynch me if you must. I am what I am... all popeye like.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Don't listen to him bea, he's trying to mislead you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
bea
Racketeer

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by bea »

DrumBeats wrote:
bea wrote:
Matt wrote:Okay.

President Roslin, if you're still with us, do you not see how this law is the worst thing you could've possibly done? We mislynched the XO of the Galactica and allowed a Cylon to live another die, and now it seems a Civil War is brewing because of this thing.

I BEG you to repeal the Cylon Amnesty Act the next time you're able to create a law. Something like "From here on out, The Cylon Amnesty Act does not exist" or some such.

For serious.

I'm kinda curious as to what you'd want our prez to do after she repeals the law you hate. And even if you hate it fir silly reasons.

Knowing it comes from Roslin makes me love it more tbh. Because - if you are a human civ who isn't guaranteed to know you can't be one of the final 5 - I have a super hard time understanding why a) you would push for humans to use up their amunity before b) they find out if they are final 5 or not.
Humans don't get immunity, only cylons. And now because of this bullshit marital law, we need the final five out too in order to win. Hence, everybody needs to get rid of their amnesty
pssst - given what I know of the show, I don't think anyone can win without being willing to work with a human or cylon or whatever is the "cross the bridge" for your role card. It is kinda the theme of the whole show. ;)
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That's not the case with this game however, at least not universally.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

With that said, and this is a message to everyone, do not feel in any way obligated or even slightly pressured to claim anything.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ricochet wrote:
bea wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:It's only a tied lynch if she really didn't have amnesty. I'm inclined to believe she did.
I am as well. The question here is if she is a civ leaning cylon or part of Cavel's team.
Second time I'm reading someone mention "Cavil's team" as if it's a given. Was something about this revealed? Did I miss a memo? :confused:
He was the big bad of the show. He wanted to kill the human race. He wanted to destroy all cylons who sided with the humans.

I've spoke earlier how I could see his role being enacted in this game. It's not confirmed by a long streach but if there is any sort of "mafia" in this game it has to be against Caivil and anyone alighned with him.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
bea wrote:
Polo wrote:Bea, what do you think of sig, Glorfindel and DrWilgy?

they have only caught the outskirts of my attention.

I expected more from wigly when he subbed in - especially like with daisy I gave the olive branch of I just read through 30 pages of crap - let me know if I can help catch a brotha or sista out - and neither of them took the olive branch.

It tells me that they are either a) stubborn as fuck and will catch up on their on while also b) not comment on it.

And C be caught up as fuck.

Which - as much as I hate to admit - sounds like bts.

glor is like nero was for me yesterday - a null read.
bea I don't follow what you're saying in this post. Why does this suggest BTSC to you? Who is involved in said BTSC? You were asked about sig, Glorfindel, and DrWilgy. Do you mean all of them?
no - I ment that wilgly's and daisies not wanting help in catching up ment that they had some other ways of cathing up wich - since we've not seen them catch up implys some sort of bts.

Glor is still a null read. I'm sorry - Im prolly not still clear - I'm super tired.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ricochet wrote:Wait, bea, so you voted on Day Three for a player that you say you had a "null read" on?

I did the best I could under the assumtion that my vote for lorab was meaningless - that I could make -it wasn't the best vote in the world, but I thought we were testing lorab's cyloness or not.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

bea wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
bea wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:It's only a tied lynch if she really didn't have amnesty. I'm inclined to believe she did.
I am as well. The question here is if she is a civ leaning cylon or part of Cavel's team.
Second time I'm reading someone mention "Cavil's team" as if it's a given. Was something about this revealed? Did I miss a memo? :confused:
He was the big bad of the show. He wanted to kill the human race. He wanted to destroy all cylons who sided with the humans.

I've spoke earlier how I could see his role being enacted in this game. It's not confirmed by a long streach but if there is any sort of "mafia" in this game it has to be against Caivil and anyone alighned with him.
YES! Yes yes yes! Everyone follow the lead of this post.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What you say in-thread can change everything.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

So Say We All!

I think we should find Admiral Cain and destroy her as soon as possible.

Adama or BUST!

I'd have to ISO some peeps, but off the top of my head, possible Cains based on them displaying an unhealthy obsession with destroying cylons OR refusing to say "I'm a cyclon" (which, lore wise, i could totally see Cain refusing to do)...

Long Con
Silver wolf
OA
bea

Are there any others who have been anti-cylon all the way from the get go? Or others who have refused to claim?
Image Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Matt? Really? Given what you know of the show, given you know I'm a fan too, you really can't see any reason at all I won't claim? Outside of I must be cain???
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

a2thezebra wrote:What you say in-thread can change everything.
What more can I say? I've said before that I can see a set up where out cylons start neutral and are recruited to Cavil cause. It would mimic the infighting the cylons had lore based and still ballance the game.

In a perfect world we find Cavil before he has a chance to damage any cylons but that cause is prolly already lost.

In the meantime I'm hoping that when we do lynch a cylon we are told if he/she is Cavil or not. But given how la flipped, I don't think we will be told. :(
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

bea wrote:Matt? Really? Given what you know of the show, given you know I'm a fan too, you really can't see any reason at all I won't claim? Outside of I must be cain???
I understand your pov, if you're civ and being real, but I don't agree with it.

Despite the Final Five most likely being good, I'd hate to be in a Lylo situation where we have a bad cylon or two who has yet to claim. That would be disastrous.

Anyway you were like, 4th on my list.

Long Con stands above everyone as someone who, early on in the game, was like "Destroy all Cylons!!!" which I found weird even back then because he was a fan of the show.

I think I'd be down with lynching Long Con. After the Lorab show, of course.
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

bea wrote:
What more can I say? I've said before that I can see a set up where out cylons start neutral and are recruited to Cavil cause. It would mimic the infighting the cylons had lore based and still ballance the game.

In a perfect world we find Cavil before he has a chance to damage any cylons but that cause is prolly already lost.

In the meantime I'm hoping that when we do lynch a cylon we are told if he/she is Cavil or not. But given how la flipped, I don't think we will be told. :(
That wasn't directed at you, that was directed at everyone who doesn't get it yet. You saw my other recent posts right? I don't think you should claim.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt wrote: Long Con stands above everyone as someone who, early on in the game, was like "Destroy all Cylons!!!" which I found weird even back then because he was a fan of the show.
You don't think that could indicate anything else? Like something important?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

a2thezebra wrote:
Matt wrote: Long Con stands above everyone as someone who, early on in the game, was like "Destroy all Cylons!!!" which I found weird even back then because he was a fan of the show.
You don't think that could indicate anything else? Like something important?
Not following. Is there something you wanted to say?
Image Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

a2thezebra wrote:
bea wrote:

That wasn't directed at you, that was directed at everyone who doesn't get it yet. You saw my other recent posts right? I don't think you should claim.
I'm never going to claim more than I already have. ; )
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:So Say We All!

Adama or BUST!

I'd have to ISO some peeps, but off the top of my head, possible Cains based on them displaying an unhealthy obsession with destroying cylons OR refusing to say "I'm a cyclon" (which, lore wise, i could totally see Cain refusing to do)...

Long Con
Silver wolf
OA
bea

Are there any others who have been anti-cylon all the way from the get go? Or others who have refused to claim?
Lol, someone hasn't tasted military in his life. I hope your attitude doesn't get you the airlock treatment. XD

Also, I think the obsession with destroying cylons, as you put it, has to do with "agenda" issues. Admiral Cain's martial law has done nothing but to add fuel and justify this credo, of course.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:If I say...

I am a you know what.

Does that do anything?
Nope.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

bea wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Wait, bea, so you voted on Day Three for a player that you say you had a "null read" on?

I did the best I could under the assumtion that my vote for lorab was meaningless - that I could make -it wasn't the best vote in the world, but I thought we were testing lorab's cyloness or not.
Well, from the looks of it, it was tested until Nero was pushed ahead or tied with her, so yall blew the test.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:

Adama or BUST!

Long Con
Silver wolf
OA
bea

Lol, someone hasn't tasted military in his life. I hope your attitude doesn't get you the airlock treatment. XD

Also, I think the obsession with destroying cylons, as you put it, has to do with "agenda" issues. Admiral Cain's martial law has done nothing but to add fuel and justify this credo, of course.
Dude you've seen the show. Are you saying you're comfortable with Admiral Cain as our leader? I'm not.

Adama or BUST!
Image Image Image Image
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

So Say We All!

OK, I confess - I am completely lost in this game. It seems to me that some of you are changing your points of you like you likely change your underwear. I've said before and maintain still that the presumption that all our Cylon friends are Mafia is a mirage. The laws that have been passed have been (in my mind) contradictory and the references to the 'final five' is something I am still trying to fathom. Have I become some kind of 'tinfoiling nutcase'? Perhaps.

I remain convinced that Zebs, Epi, Sig, 3J, OA, Ricochet and Silver Wolf are fellow Town. I'm think (but am not certain) that Polo, Matt and G-Man are as well. I have no confidence on Dr Wilgy at all and anyone else is a null read as far as I'm concerned.

My confusion here is real and in this current state I genuinely fear that I am of no use to you, my fellow team mates and may actually be contributing to the cause of our Mafia opponents. I'm taking a short break for the next day or so and try to clear my head. I know some of you will inevitably jump to all sorts of conclusions that I am acting out of all sorts of malicious intent and if that's your judgement, so be it. I hope to be back with you all again soon, I'm sorry.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

General notice: I'm in too many dang games and I have some other stuff going on too, so please bear with me for a little while as my rate of contribution probably sags.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

So say we all.

Quick Question; does ANYONE think Admiral Cain must be a force for good?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

So say we all. Cain is good for humans and bad for Cylons, it seems. :shrug2: I am completely lost with regard to most things Zebra is talking about. I think we should put bea in the lead with votes, to force her to claim Cylon and then lynch Lorab.

No one has been confirmed civ. I was joking around, obviously, when I played off the bizarre talk of myself being confirmed civ, but this new talk is messed up.

Thanks you, bea, for being one of the only ones to bother reading my posts. Matt too.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

(Damn you Golden, now I think about cylons in the shower & walking the dog, lol :fist: )

Do we also think Admiral Cain knew her win cons prior to her public arrival?

I myself am not a fan of "martial law".
Matt wrote:
bea wrote:Matt? Really? Given what you know of the show, given you know I'm a fan too, you really can't see any reason at all I won't claim? Outside of I must be cain???
I understand your pov, if you're civ and being real, but I don't agree with it.

Despite the Final Five most likely being good, I'd hate to be in a Lylo situation where we have a bad cylon or two who has yet to claim. That would be disastrous.

Anyway you were like, 4th on my list.

Long Con stands above everyone as someone who, early on in the game, was like "Destroy all Cylons!!!" which I found weird even back then because he was a fan of the show.

I think I'd be down with lynching Long Con. After the Lorab show, of course.
This kind of would also explain why he may have been trying to get lynched; maybe that would have triggered this earlier or made him invincible or something? I may favor him first, since Admiral Cain appears to have power over all of us. She took over the fleet, changed our win cons, basically outlawed Epi overnight.

@ Golden~Are the Admirals proclamations permanent or do they end with her death?

If they are permanent,I would like to get the Admiral before more proclamations are issued and more permanent damage done, who knows what else is up his/her sleeves.

Linki, Dictators are good for no one. And I think Bea was drunk the other night, and probably not a cylon, if she was bad she would not have kept chatting ad she did after the Nero lynch. I don't understand why people would refuse to claim, but I am not going to brand them cylons for their refusal.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm not Cain... I just like her declaration.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, gotcha.

I would have already voted if this were a changeable game, but I want to hear what Golden says about Cains proclamations first. If they end when the Dictator does, finishing what we started with LoRab works for me. If they DON'T, I would rather get Cain before even more proclamations are made.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

One other thing, Cain was definitely bad in the show. Not from her perspective, but bad for the situation Galactica was in.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:So say we all.

Quick Question; does ANYONE think Admiral Cain must be a force for good?
I believe the Secret Role was designed to be ambiguous as to whether we're dealing with a Cylon or human, a Galactica occupant or an outsider and even if we're dealing with a civvie or a baddie.

From the perspective of the show, Admiral Cain was a new arrival that changed the status quo of the fleet, in a way that created resentment.

From the perspective of the events, I find myself in a situation in which the status quo has changed (and become more strict) due to Admiral Cain's martial law, meaning that it has changed somewhat a part of what I drive for to achieve as well. I can't really define it therefore as "good", but I can't define if what Admiral Cain has imposed is for the force of good or bad. We've had players signal that they would desire the very same thing (that all Cylons be eliminated) and I don't think back then there was an issue of whether they are good or not in pushing for this.

From the perspective of the gaming, whilst I have no real info or inference on this, I am simply sharing the vibe that one should perhaps be cautious in how he perceives Admiral Cain, given that she is now in command and that the martial law is in effect, usually signaling strict business.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:OK, gotcha.

I would have already voted if this were a changeable game, but I want to hear what Golden says about Cains proclamations first. If they end when the Dictator does, finishing what we started with LoRab works for me. If they DON'T, I would rather get Cain before even more proclamations are made.
Right now (read: in this Phase), if I'd have to choose between the two, I'd stick with addressing the issue of lynching LoRab. Shifting focus on another player, out of 24 still alive, is a rather difficult task.

As for what you are asking the Host, if you want my impression, I incline to believe that whatever Admiral Cain has imposed would be in effect during her command.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

By the way, don't know if anyone noticed, but Starbuck, Lee Adama, Dee and Boomer are no longer on Galactica.

Also, do you reckon we've had no night kill because Dee used her save successfully?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:We've had players signal that they would desire the very same thing (that all Cylons be eliminated) and I don't think back then there was an issue of whether they are good or not in pushing for this.
Well, that may be true, and it may not be. I have certainly had my share of accusations, and I wonder how much of that stemmed from my stance that all Cylons must be destroyed.
From the perspective of the gaming, whilst I have no real info or inference on this, I am simply sharing the vibe that one should perhaps be cautious in how he perceives Admiral Cain, given that she is now in command and that the martial law is in effect, usually signaling strict business.
I do enjoy Rico's strict adherence to the law in this game.

Linki: Players are changing locations?? Good eye Rico. And good point on the lack of death last night... perhaps Dee did save someone. No one has really commented on the no-death since so much else has happened... but YAY!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Dude you've seen the show. Are you saying you're comfortable with Admiral Cain as our leader? I'm not.

Adama or BUST!
I haven't implied anything, except that Cain has assumed command and imposed martial law. This could have implications or not. :shrug: You were the first to propose that some humans would be mutinous towards Adama's leadership, are you saying it's fine to be openly mutinous towards Cain, simply because?

But I'll play ball, Mr. Lore. You've seeen the show as well. Blunt question, then. Tell me, in this situation, how would you view and address the small odd of LoRab being Caprica Six.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I think accusations against you went way past you wanting the Cylons purged, to be honest. :beer:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:By the way, don't know if anyone noticed, but Starbuck, Lee Adama, Dee and Boomer are no longer on Galactica.
Were these people taken to Pegasus by Cain in the show? I remember Lee was.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:I think accusations against you went way past you wanting the Cylons purged, to be honest. :beer:
Wanna go over them with me? Because as I recall, most or all accusations were not really that damning.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

So say we all!
Metalmarsh89 wrote:So say we all.

These rules are getting better and better!
Well, I for one will be lodging a formal grievance. :meany:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well since Lorab probably isn't human, she needs to go.

So does Epignosis. :sigh:
Not necessarily. Keep a level head and your knees from jerking.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Now that all Cylons have been deemed bad, I hope every player left in the game is willing to claim Cylon today.
Not going to happen.
ObscureAllure wrote:Which is why we need to just do it as opposed to waiting and letting something crazy happen like it did yesterday. If anyone other than the two confirmed cylons die today, I'll scream.
Why would something "crazy" happen like it did yesterday? Lorab couldn't be lynched. So I voted elsewhere and seven people followed that vote. That wasn't crazy; it was a rational response that turned out badly.
ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:Which is why we need to just do it as opposed to waiting and letting something crazy happen like it did yesterday. If anyone other than the two confirmed cylons die today, I'll scream.
What sort of crazy something do you expect to happen? There's the fleet jump posibility, of course, but the three votes on LoRab already have that covered. If we don't build a second major wagon or something of the sort, we are unlikely to witness any more potential crazy amnesty happenings. So what else?
Have you been watching this game? This is like one of the craziest games I've seen so far. Im still not entirely sure who *I* am for gods sake (I'm kidding. Well, half kidding. I really should watch this show.). and there have been triggers left and right, I've been the victim of it twice already. And now we can't decide if cylons should die or not and if humans can be mafia or not and oh my toasters.... Can we just follow the plan and lynch a cylon?!
We certainly can. I just don't see what can arise from not voting LoRab truckload dump style.
I think it's far less likely for something to go wrong if we take care of the votes now than if we wait.
This post indicates to me that you want Lorab gone, fine, but that it needs to be rushed into and that 48 hours of discussion isn't useful. From my experience, when people vote early, they show less enthusiasm for discussion than if they hold onto their votes.

I've been meaning to go over your posts, because I recall your reminding people about how you can't be on nutella's team:
ObscureAllure wrote:So you would put me before LoRab? Before people who have already said it and are cylon mafia like LongCon? I've already proven I'm not Nutella's partner in crime. You want to come after me for refusing to get punished again while ignoring mafia? That's on you. I've already received golden's wrath once this game, y'all done lost your marbles if you think I'm doing it again.
How did you "prove" this? Proof is evidence that establishes a position or fact.
:nicenod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:By the way, don't know if anyone noticed, but Starbuck, Lee Adama, Dee and Boomer are no longer on Galactica.
Were these people taken to Pegasus by Cain in the show? I remember Lee was.
Wasn't Boomer long dead and converted to Cylon mafia, by then?

You're right about Lee, but I don't recall about Starbuck or Dee.

Also, I now recall that Lee was second in line to become President, after Roslin. And the Presidency was established on a different ship...

C-Could this mean...?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I think accusations against you went way past you wanting the Cylons purged, to be honest. :beer:
Wanna go over them with me? Because as I recall, most or all accusations were not really that damning.
Have to head back out soon. Didn't other people case you already, anyway? It's not about which accusations were damning or not. In fact, I doubt your agenda against Cylons counted as damning.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:
Ok, I'm lost as to what this means or hints at.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lemme see if I can think of them all.

1. I Didn't think nutella was bad based on JJJ's post, partly because I thought he was misleading about her ika perspective, partly because I thought he was bad.

2. I jumped in and sent the Sortie to a different square, partly for fun, partly to make a point.

3. I tried to fan the flames between Silverwolf and Matt Never mind, that was just a lie that Silverwolf told.

... I don't remember any more right now
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

bea wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Fos Ricochet-He's too opposed to a plan that benefits civs and hurts baddies. I had a town read there until this. Also, D'Faraday needs to speak up or be lynched as well.
this pikes my interest - how do you see that re: rico? What do you see that I am missing? Or is this the Cylon Amnesty thing?

I agree re: DF - I give him rope and rope - but by day 4 his posts should have more content in them for a low poster than they have had.
This is the cylon amnesty thing. He was fighting against it but I think he just misunderstood why we were doing it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Ok, I'm lost as to what this means or hints at.
Some people know some things, apparently... I'm with you in ignorance of this concept, although Epi has been strongly hinting at this for some time now.. directly to me.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:Lemme see if I can think of them all.

1. I Didn't think nutella was bad based on JJJ's post, partly because I thought he was misleading about her ika perspective, partly because I thought he was bad.

2. I jumped in and sent the Sortie to a different square, partly for fun, partly to make a point.

3. I tried to fan the flames between Silverwolf and Matt Never mind, that was just a lie that Silverwolf told.

I didn't lie. Matt and I were going at it. It had died down, you came back in and said that Matt's case was very thorough and that if you voted off emotions, you'd believe him. Then got defensive when I called you on it. All anyone has to do is ISO me to see all the points I've laid out against you. Or ISO JJJ and see his case. You laying out the points is like asking a criminal to examine and present their own evidence. Don't worry. I can do what JJJ did and tear apart your ISO. I just haven't had time yet.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
bea wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Well two things:

If tomorrow is claim day from everyone, all Cylons will have amnesty. Unless we lynch a human that might happen to be bad, a mislynch is virtually guaranteed.

The plan is manipulable. The Cylons could blend and then maybe fuel a witchhunt for anyone who hasn't claimed. Because god knows some of you are already in "he who opposes = FoS" mode.
There are several players who can't have amnesty tomorrow, as Matt has highlighted. Lorab is one of them and likely to be lynched.

The point of the plan was to eliminate any of the amnesty existing, not to create a WIFOM world where the Cylons can wreak havoc. We've already agreed that Humans have nothing to lose by abiding. I've pointed out multiple reasons they have something to gain from it. As a result, I can't think of a reason that a human would refuse to follow it. As such, I think it's logical to be suspicious of someone who opposes.
here you officially suspect me. Because I will not claim to be cylon when I am not. And I WILL hold on to that law in case I'm one of the Final 5. I'm a complete human who sympathizes with cylons and understands that things aren't as black and white as you are trying to make them.
Yup, we should totally lynch you. :beer:
I'm actually starting to agree.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Adama or BUST!

Long Con
Silver wolf
OA
bea

I claimed cylon my first post this day phase per what we had decided to do and discussed. I couldn't do it yesterday with everyone because I was silenced. I also admitted long ago some cylons could be good.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

So say we all.

After a night of tending to a sick and fussy baby, I am behind again, not to mention tired. I'll spend the next 24 hours or so re-reading a few things and catching up on Day 4. It seems we have options today, which is nice. Let me check on our sortie status before starting my re-read.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:Lemme see if I can think of them all.

I didn't lie. Matt and I were going at it. It had died down, you came back in and said that Matt's case was very thorough and that if you voted off emotions, you'd believe him. Then got defensive when I called you on it. All anyone has to do is ISO me to see all the points I've laid out against you. Or ISO JJJ and see his case. You laying out the points is like asking a criminal to examine and present their own evidence. Don't worry. I can do what JJJ did and tear apart your ISO. I just haven't had time yet.
You did lie. You said "he got involved with the whole Matt and I think to try to stir it up when it was dying down". That is a lie, because anyone who reads my post can see that I was saying that he points about you aren't alignment-indicative.

And you have lied again just now by saying I got defensive.

Is lying part of your role or something?

I covered all your "points" against me just now in my numbered list. There's not much there.

Return to “Previous Jobs”