Total votes: 15
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Four

Post by Long Con »

Glorfindel wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Also, glorfindel the tone of your posts is very appeasy like which I take more as a scum thing because town generally doesn't try to appease people for the most part and has a more hard-headed approach where you are trying to please and not taking any stances that are too harsh on anything.

Hope this makes sense as I have to go for awhile.
Thank you, my friend. I do see what you're saying and I do appreciate you taking the time to explain your opinion for me. I've not played with you before but I have with a fair number of people in this game and my approach has changed little from my previous games here as Town and as I explained at the beginning of this game, I'm attempting to identify those I consider fellow Town before I begin looking more intently at those who don''t make that cut. I don't know if that makes sense to you or anyone else but it is what it is. I don't think it's entirely fair if you are inferring (not in any rude way of course) that I should be more aggressive like we've witnessed here from other players this game because it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens...
How does that contrast with your baddie game, good sir?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, just want to put this out there for the small faction that is screeching for my blood: why don't you just leave me alone and let the Cylons kill me?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Also, just want to put this out there for the small faction that is screeching for my blood: why don't you just leave me alone and let the Cylons kill me?
Can the Cylons kill you?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Also, just want to put this out there for the small faction that is screeching for my blood: why don't you just leave me alone and let the Cylons kill me?
Can the Cylons kill you?
Yes, unless Dee uses her power that night.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also: rabbit8. Frakking awesome to see you, friend! How is your health?
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by rabbit8 »

LoRab wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:If you need a replacement Golden, I'm always good to annoy... everyone. Mainly you though... amiright?
Holy shit!!!! Rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!

(ok, there are exceptions to the cursing rule...then again, I am quite used to self censoring curses because of my profession, and sometimes slip IRL, so there's that)

Exceptions must be made for the exceptional.

Edit: Much better now. I thought I was good, then you know, shit happens. But I'm 100% now!!!
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

sig wrote:It is just it seems some of the or most of the votes for me comes from the fact I wouldn't claim cylon and was pushing Epi correct?

Polo doesn't like that I didn't vote for LoRab but I saw no point since she had immunity, and day 2 I didn't think LC was going to get lynched even with my vote so I went with Epi who I thought (wrongly) was mafia.

However, I do disagree with Rico that if LC flips mafia it looks bad for me, I think it makes me look better since I did push him for quite awhile.
And then never voted for him. Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8 wrote:
LoRab wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:If you need a replacement Golden, I'm always good to annoy... everyone. Mainly you though... amiright?
Holy shit!!!! Rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!

(ok, there are exceptions to the cursing rule...then again, I am quite used to self censoring curses because of my profession, and sometimes slip IRL, so there's that)

Exceptions must be made for the exceptional.

Edit: Much better now. I thought I was good, then you know, shit happens. But I'm 100% now!!!
Well, I'll forget my atheism right now to say thank God, and I'm glad all our prayers worked.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:Cool gun to head exercise, and cool lynch result.

It's pretty suspicious that no one questioned the main Cylons being baddies until Lorab flipped... and then suddenly theories start coming out where half of them are good. Where were those people when I made my list days ago? I saw Rico tried to put a bit more suspicion my way because of it, so I hope others are noting that kind of thing as well.

I think the distinction between human-friendly Cylons and final five-friendly Cylons is important, and I imagine that the final five might play a big part of some win conditions, giving this mysterious game a lot more complications than a regular civ baddie dynamic.

So as an update of the plan that no one has commented on but I hope to God can work... the president should exempt the final five and athena from the martial law.

Linki agreed on Glorfindel
I questioned some main Cylons being baddies before. I think I even brought up Anna once. And yes your list had Anna resolutely bad. In fact the only non-baddie Cylon you admitted as likelihood was Caprica Six. Now you find it suspicious that people never bothered with thinking otherwise?

Also, do you think the President can override martial law? That's not how martial law usually works.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Yeah, because baddies prevalently kill off the most suspicious players, not clean up around them.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Glorfindel wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Polo wrote:Glorfindel, do you have a legitimate reason not to claim Cylon? Are you John Cavil?

I am here JJJ, please make good use of my time.
Largely a matter of principle and no, you have my word that I am not John Cavil. I want to re-read the cases for and against in relation to the claiming thing. I do however suspect something entirely sinister is going on here (feel free to call me paranoid. I have a question for you though - would Youi or anyone like to speculate on why we had the Cylon Amnesty Act in the first place? What could our President been trying to achieve by passing that law? I'd be most interested in any conjecture anyone would care to volunteer on this matter.
I notice that I've had no response to this question that I asked - so I will ask again...
Good question. I'm lost on this one tbh. The President can't be a Cylon herself, so I dunno.

Happy birthday juliets.
sig wrote:Aww I messed up my own joke by bolding and not underlining. :(

Also this was the first GTH that everyone read me as bad. :ninja:
You'd be wrong, but if it will help your concerns I'll claim cylon tomorrow. Since I'd rather not be lynched.
You're so bad. :grin: Can't even get your jokes straight.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Can the Cylons kill you?
Downton style. :slick:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Glorfindel circumventing lynching a Cylon so much is starting to make my nose twitch. :ponder:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi everyone! I figured that it's about that time in the game where I start focusing. I noticed I missed a GTH. Can someone who hasn't GTH'd do a real time one with me?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I volunteer Ricochet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't do GTHs and you already have reads from me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Ricochet you curmudgeon you.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Only an octopus would decline me my birthright of a gth!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Another day, another round of sick baby drama. :wall:

I'm sorry for going AWOL for so long. RL has been baby, eat, baby, work, baby, eat, baby, baby, baby, sob in a corner, baby, baby, sleep, baby, sleep, baby, sleep, baby, sleep.

Between the baby's coughing fits and projectile vomit, I caught up a little. I'm on page 107 right now. While it's good to lynch LoRab, I wish we could have squeezed a few more declarations out of more holdouts. I hope that's something we do on Day 5.

I'll have to go back and check my notes because there were a few posts I had questions on. Glorfindel still reads like a baddie to me. Has he made the statement yet?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

You'd be wrong, but if it will help your concerns I'll claim cylon tomorrow. Since I'd rather not be lynched.
Why are you waiting? Your hesitance to say it before and your willingness to do so because you'd "rather not be lynched" is quite telling.
sig wrote:Oh and Epi makes some good points about my points on him. I'd be happy to leave him alive with his immunity.
Well that was a quick turn around. What made you change your mind?

Can we lynch this bad guy tomorrow please? Or at least let him claim so we can lynch him the day after?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote:Cool gun to head exercise, and cool lynch result.

It's pretty suspicious that no one questioned the main Cylons being baddies until Lorab flipped... and then suddenly theories start coming out where half of them are good. Where were those people when I made my list days ago? I saw Rico tried to put a bit more suspicion my way because of it, so I hope others are noting that kind of thing as well.

I think the distinction between human-friendly Cylons and final five-friendly Cylons is important, and I imagine that the final five might play a big part of some win conditions, giving this mysterious game a lot more complications than a regular civ baddie dynamic.

So as an update of the plan that no one has commented on but I hope to God can work... the president should exempt the final five and athena from the martial law.

Linki agreed on Glorfindel
I agree regarding human friendly colons and your statement about it being more complicated than a standard civ to baddie game. It feels more like a faction game, or satisfy your own win con game, lol.

I disagree regarding your statement about the final five. Not because I think they should be forced to claim, but because more than likely the Final Five don't all know they are final five would be my bet. I think something will trigger them, but it still seems pretty early to me. Maybe it's even something we will do or say in thread, I don't know. Just spitballing. But it would be silly to exempt them because they may have throw it away already unknowingly. All it does is allow a bad cyclon to fake claim a role we aren't comfortable killing and even back it up by not dying in a lynch as a result. We all know Epi is cylon, I'm comfortable leaving him out of the everyone claim plan. But trying to exempt the F5 only opens up a can of worms.

As a side note, I find it interesting that Bea seems to have claimed one of a number of humans who could be final five. I also find it interesting that no repurcussions resulted in this claim. Given how OA claimed she was stiffly punished for getting anywhere near saying something that revealed anything about her role, I think this may be telling about Bea's own statement.

Also those numbers don't seem right with Black Rock, I thought I recall someone saying bad because it surprised me at the time. I'll have to go back and look to be sure.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I missed the part of bea claiming anything. :confused:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ricochet wrote:I missed the part of bea claiming anything. :confused:
Her response to people trying to get her to claim cylon as part of the plan, look back. She basically said, well I don't know if I am final five yet, so I don't want to risk letting go of a lynch protect that I might need later.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Her response to people trying to get her to claim cylon as part of the plan, look back. She basically said, well I don't know if I am final five yet, so I don't want to risk letting go of a lynch protect that I might need later.
Oh, I see it now. Is that worthy of "repercussions", as you put it, though? If the Final Five haven't activated yet and her words were truthful, it would put her in seemingly human civilian camp, where she might in fact remain, should the game's final five be entirely randomised, instead of lore driven.

Plus, she later burned her claim anyway.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by Marmot »

Sortie B4

Sortie List:
>May 8, 11:47 pm EST - ika, A1
>May 9, 5:47 5:49 am EST - ika, A3
>May 9, 11:49 am EST - indiglo, A5 LC, D5
>May 9, 5:49 pm EST - Silverwolf, A5
>May 9, 11:49 pm EST - Marmot, E3
>May 10, 5:49 am EST - SVS, B2 - SUCCESS
>May 10, 11:49 am EST - juliets, C3
>May 10, 5:49 pm EST - SW, F4
>May 10, 11:49 pm EST - indiglo, F5
>May 11, 5:49 am EST - Rico, E5
>May 11, 11:49 am EST - G-Man, E1
>May 11, 5:49 pm EST - juliets, B3
---Switching to 12 hour intervals---
>May 11, 11:49 pm 12:12am EST - Scotty, D6
>May 12 - 12:12 pm 12:34 pm EST - Bea indiglo - B6
>May 13 - 12:34 am EST - Marmot - F2 - SUCCESS
>May 13 - 12:34 pm EST - G-Man - A6 - SUCCESS
---Switching to 6 hour intervals---
>May 14 - 12:04 am EST - Scotty - C5 - SUCCESS
>May 14 - 6:04 am 12:00 pm EST - Marmot - C1
>May 14 - 6:00 6:10 pm EST - Epigdingus - B5
>May 15 - 12:00 12:11 am EST - Marmot - D2
>May 15 - 6:56 am EST - JJJ - D3
>May 16 - 2:39 am EST - Snarmot - F6
>May 16 - 12:42 pm EST - G-Man - E4
>May 16 - 8:25 pm EST - G-Man - D1
>May 17 - 2:25 am EST - DrumBeats - D4
>May 17 - 10:53 am EST - Marmot - E6
----
May 18 - 12:14 pm EST - Marmot - A4
May 18 - 11:44 pm EST - ObscureAllure - E2
May 19 - 6:41 am EST - S~V~S - A2
May 19 - 1:20 pm EST - Marmot - B4
----
May 19 - 7:20 pm EST - ???

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Failed Sortie
Successful Sortie
Sortie Awaiting Confirmation
[/quote]

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ricochet wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Oh, I see it now. Is that worthy of "repercussions", as you put it, though? If the Final Five haven't activated yet and her words were truthful, it would put her in seemingly human civilian camp, where she might in fact remain, should the game's final five be entirely randomised, instead of lore driven.

Plus, she later burned her claim anyway.
I don't know if it is, but based on what OA said, I went back to see what she might have said to get punished, and the only couple things near where she started talking in smilies seemed pretty mild to me and I never would think of those as a punishable offense, so the fact Bea could say what she did without response from our host seems noteworthy to me. Yes it could be truthful, and such a statement would narrow down her role a bit, which is why it surprises me in light of OA's claim. But my point is, if she is not telling the truth (which I question the fact she might be allowed to make such a statement) then she was holding onto that lynch save for another reason. But I could be way off, I have been a lot lately.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Obscure's smiley thing looked like an insanifier to me, I never closely followed what else she got cursed or "punished" with.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ricochet wrote:Obscure's smiley thing looked like an insanifier to me, I never closely followed what else she got cursed or "punished" with.
She said it was for something she said and she wasn't going to risk doing anything else to anger The Golden God host. perhaps she can clarify, am I mistakeni in what she was saying? Because it seemed pretty clear to me. Is she maybe the one who is lying?either she is telling the truth and there is good reason to question the truth in Bea's statement, or OA was lying and Bea has been allowed to say what she did because golden is not punishing people for coming near to any kind of role claim or what have you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:

Why are you waiting? Your hesitance to say it before and your willingness to do so because you'd "rather not be lynched" is quite telling.
sig wrote:Oh and Epi makes some good points about my points on him. I'd be happy to leave him alive with his immunity.
Well that was a quick turn around. What made you change your mind?

Can we lynch this bad guy tomorrow please? Or at least let him claim so we can lynch him the day after?
Well it is night phase so it wouldn't count.

Also lol no i changed my mind awhile ago maybe read my posts and you'll see that. Today I reverted back and said we should lynch him to get rid of the immunity, but Epi gave a good reason not to so yes I did switch, but it wasn't a quick turn around.

So how about you stop being so tunnely. :shrug:
ImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

I was not punished for role claiming, never role claimed. Can't say why I smilied but I think it's ok to say I wasn't punished for role claiming.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Did you even role claim? Must have missed that too, lol.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, my mistake you said this regarding your smilies....
ObscureAllure wrote:The last time I said something that triggered an event, I spoke in smilies for two days. And you want me to do what now?
But then you also said things like this statement....
ObscureAllure wrote:The last time I made a statement remotely close to that, I spoke in smilies for two days. You out your damn mind. In a game full of triggers for every little thing we do you want me to say that? You don't know my role. You don't know the impact of saying that in other ways. Uh uh. Ain't no way.
And this....
ObscureAllure wrote:So you would put me before LoRab? Before people who have already said it and are cylon mafia like LongCon? I've already proven I'm not Nutella's partner in crime. You want to come after me for refusing to get punished again while ignoring mafia? That's on you. I've already received golden's wrath once this game, y'all done lost your marbles if you think I'm doing it again.
Oh yeah, and this....
ObscureAllure wrote:The difference between me and them is I think everyone *but me* should do it AND I've got evidence of my punishment for the last time I got too close to the fire. And they aren't my role. Everyone else has no excuse, so it opens the door for no one else.
Not to mention this....
ObscureAllure wrote:
Matt wrote:I never once said I'd rather lynch you or anyone else before Lorab.

Do you not agree, that by YOU saying you will not do this, it opens up the door for others to come in and say "Yeah I dun wanna get punished either so I dun wanna say it" ?

I don't get how you would get punished for saying "I'm not a Cylon". How is that even punishable in any legit universe?

I disagree because A) we've called it out, B) I have evidence of what I said and my punishment.

And it's punishable because I wasn't being a good little Teapot who sticks to her role and doesn't piss off the Golden God of Battlestar Gallactica lore. :noble:

Linki: yeah well neither does the message in my inbox (make sense) but I never watched the show so I just do as I'm told.

Linki: No, when you anger the gods of sticking to your role description, you definitely can get in trouble. I'm not explaining it much more than this because then I'll just get punished for outing my role or win con. I'm leaving it as this: this girl ain't claiming to be any robot Borg bender android looking mofos and that's final.
I am little perplexed by you right now OA. You seemed pretty damn clear that you somehow pissed off Golden with a statement that came too close to your role or something of that nature. You want to back track now?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I never said she role claimed. I said that she insisted that she said something that was too close to her role for Golden's liking. I never saw anything personally that I would have considered punishable, but clearly OA has said that she did and was. If she wishes to deny those statements now I will gladly vote for her because she is admitting to lying.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote:I never said she role claimed. I said that she insisted that she said something that was too close to her role for Golden's liking. I never saw anything personally that I would have considered punishable, but clearly OA has said that she did and was. If she wishes to deny those statements now I will gladly vote for her because she is admitting to lying.
I saw something in her posts that I believe would have got her punished but I don't think it is wise for me to repeat it. So, I think she's telling the truth.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I never said she role claimed. I said that she insisted that she said something that was too close to her role for Golden's liking. I never saw anything personally that I would have considered punishable, but clearly OA has said that she did and was. If she wishes to deny those statements now I will gladly vote for her because she is admitting to lying.
I saw something in her posts that I believe would have got her punished but I don't think it is wise for me to repeat it. So, I think she's telling the truth.
Frankly, I didn't think she was lying, I was looking at Bea for being able to say what she was, in light of what OA had already said that made it seem clear Goldenwas being super strict. So I was looking at Bea for it. But I don't like that OA is denying she intimated she got in trouble for something she said when she pretty much told us that onmuliple occasions. If I am wrong then she needs to clear it up for me. Because it makes Bea look really bad right now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I never said you said she role claimed. It was a reply to Obscure.

Also, I'm rather reading Obscure saying she can't afford to endanger herself to more punishments given her role, not because of giving something away about the role, but maybe I'm reading it funny.

I'd rather lynch Long Con tomorrow, as far as statements that were affirmed go. :noble:

Also, I role claimed to be Ryuk early on in the game and the Host didn't punish me. ;airguitar:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ricochet wrote:I never said you said she role claimed. It was a reply to Obscure.

Also, I'm rather reading Obscure saying she can't afford to endanger herself to more punishments given her role, not because of giving something away about the role, but maybe I'm reading it funny.

I'd rather lynch Long Con tomorrow, as far as statements that were affirmed go. :noble:

Also, I role claimed to be Ryuk early on in the game and the Host didn't punish me. ;airguitar:
Which implies there was in fact a first punishment for something. My point is if Golden is being quite strict, why would Bea bellowed to say, hey I'm one of the roles that might end up being a Final Five!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Bellowed = be allowed
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I never said you said she role claimed. It was a reply to Obscure.

Which implies there was in fact a first punishment for something. My point is if Golden is being quite strict, why would Bea bellowed to say, hey I'm one of the roles that might end up being a Final Five!
No answer to that, I'm afraid. Maybe bea awaits punishment, since she said it a Day ago. Maybe Obscure's mistake was more severe than role hinting.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ricochet wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

No answer to that, I'm afraid. Maybe bea awaits punishment, since she said it a Day ago. Maybe
Obscure's mistake was more severe than role hinting.
Ok, maybe I am the only one seeing something in this. Probably means I'm tinfoiling I guess.

*Puts on her official Matt branded tinfoil hat and goes to sit in the corner with him*

Psst, Matt, I kept this from my days of being a card carrying member of the super duper cool kids club. :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

That last line should have been in OT green, sorry lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I killed the thread apparently. :(
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

And the dead are watching, it seems. :smoky:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:And the dead are watching, it seems. :smoky:
I'm not dead. :nicenod:
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

More people G2H read me as bad than I would have expected, for shame. Care to elaborate anyone?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

Claim Cylon and I might read you good.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You read me good despite not Cylonclaiming.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Not only am I not claiming Cylon, I highly discourage anyone else who still hasn't claimed Cylon from doing so.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

That was purely due to your voting record, Rico, and none of my reads were final and are subject to change at any time.

Why do you people want Cavil to live?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't want Cavil to live. I see myself being able to contribute to that by lynching Cavil, rather more than fakeclaiming. If everyone hasn't claimed and Cavil hasn't claimed, there's nothing I can really do by fakeclaiming.
a2thezebra wrote:Not only am I not claiming Cylon, I highly discourage anyone else who still hasn't claimed Cylon from doing so.
Why?

Return to “Previous Jobs”