Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Re: Interrogation Room

Post by Epignosis »

Have you heard Somewhere to Elsewhere?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 30

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:Have you heard Somewhere to Elsewhere?
No I don't think so, I'll have to check it out.
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

omg! I learned so much about you!!! Yay!!!

As I said to scotty -my favorite part is when answers to questions lead to more questions!

also - FYI - I cook pretty decent Italian food - just ask MP and Daisy ;) And I love to teach...

Leftoveratures is one of my most Fave Kansasums - I had it on Vinyl before the fire...

Who would you most love to see live?
If we were in Az -- what would you most want to do with me and BDH?
If we were in your neck of the woods - what would we do if we visited you?

You are going to U of Kentucky - where bout you from? I was born and raised in southish eastish Ohio - so them be kinda my stomping grounds....

What is your music guilty pleasure?

What in general would we be surprised to learn about you?

Also - congrats on the kung fu!!! For realzies. I've known a few people into many martial arts - I know how hard it is to get to mastery level. I'm in awe of that tbqh.

Which dead musician do you most wish was still alive so you could see them live?
Which musicians are on your "bucket list?"
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yeah Leftoverature is the best one imo.

I'd love to see Kansas live, though they're so old now I'd have rather seen them in their prime.

The Grand Canyon! Then I'd let you decide the rest seeing how y'all know the area better then me.

I live in Philadelphia PA, so U of Kentucky is about twelve hours away by car. I'd take you to get cheese steaks first, you can't come to Philadelphia and not try them. Then I guess we'd tour the sites like the Liberty bell, Constitution Center, the stairs Rocky ran up, ect.

My musical guilty pleasure hmmm, I liked some of the old One Direction songs. :P

I'm very well spoken for someone who has such poor spelling skills.
Though in all seriousness most people are surprised at how ambition and adventuress I am. Especially since I'm home schooled.

Thanks! Yeah it does get hard it requires a good amount of time I'm the only one in my testing group for black belt who is still training. At the moment I'm only a second degree my style has nine degrees. So if I keep training It'll take at least another forty years to reach the highest rank. The good thing is there are a good amount of Taekwon-Do schools around the country so I'll be able to keep training no matter where the Army sends me.

David Bowie or Bach.
Kansas, Owl City, and maybe Sam Hunts.
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107

Post by G-Man »

Have you lived in Pennsylvania all your life?

If I made the 2-hour trip to Philly, what restaurants should I hit up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

Have you ever been to my neck of the woods (the Harrisburg area)?

Are you a Philadelphia sports fan (Eagles/Flyers/Phillies/Sixers) by default or do you risk life and limb in support of other teams?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yup I've lived here all my life, though I don't plan to come back to live here for a long time if ever.

That's a hard question, it depends what you like. We have some good Vietnamese, Afghani, and Brazilian food close to home and even more types of food in the center city area.
I'd say Reading Terminal Market for lunch, lots of good options there. Cheese steaks from Geno's not Pat's they use horse meat :P for dinner.
Then for breakfast a diner we have a good one close to home called four seasons.

Yes a few times, the most recent would've been four years ago for my sister's high school graduation.
Yes we've got the best teams ever................well our fans are pretty cool. Throwing snowballs at Santa, booing our players who wouldn't want to have Philly fans? I'm not a huge sports fan, but I know enough to tell you our coach sucks and we sold our soul for one football player. :(
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Fun stuff!

I didn't know you were homeschooled sig! What do you think of the experience? Do you ever miss not going away to school? Do you think you faired better by being homeschooled?

Speaking of school - what is your favorite subject? What do you want to study in college? I may have asked you that already. I'm sorry if I did. I'm cute *and* fogetful.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

lol no problem.

I think it's a good experience to have, I had a better education then I could've gotten from a Philadelphia public school or even the local Catholic schools, I've been able to have a greater say in my classes, plus I've had the opportunity to travel which I wouldn't have done if I was in a traditional school environment, like my trips to China and Morocco. So yeah I think I faired better.
No I don't miss it, I think I'd have had different experiences maybe have had more friends, but I wouldn't still be training in martial arts among other things. Plus I'd have probably gotten in trouble for beating up bullies which would've gotten me suspended due to the zero tolerance policy.

I plan to study Business Administration in college, but will be commissioning as an Army officer after school. My favorite subjects would be History or Science.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm particularly interested in your homeschooling experiences considering I feel very strongly about the... ineptitude of our public school system and I'd like to homeschool my kid(s) someday if at all possible. Good to hear that it made a positive impression on you!

Also, Leftoverture is a classic. :drums: :guitar: You should try listening to some other classic rock and/or prog rock 70s classics, there's a gold mine of albums just waiting to be heard that would appeal to someone who is already a fan of Kansas. Epi and I could point you in the right direction there, as I'm sure others could as well, if you're interested.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yeah that was one of the reasons my parents decided to do it. I'd also say the stereotype that homeschooled kids being anti-social/socially retarded isn't very accurate. The same is true for homeschooled kids not having enough peer socialization. It could happen, but isn't more likely to happen to homeschooled children.

Sure do you have any suggestions? I think I've listened to Rush before and I didn't really like them.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:Yeah that was one of the reasons my parents decided to do it. I'd also say the stereotype that homeschooled kids being anti-social/socially retarded isn't very accurate. The same is true for homeschooled kids not having enough peer socialization. It could happen, but isn't more likely to happen to homeschooled children.

Sure do you have any suggestions? I think I've listened to Rush before and I didn't really like them.
Good to hear, but yeah, I never bought that argument myself. I think it's based on faulty logic at best.

Of course!

Rush - Permanent Waves (try this one if you're willing to give them another shot)
Yes - Close to the Edge
Genesis - Selling England by the Pound
Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Blue Öyster Cult - Secret Treaties
Boston - Boston
Styx - The Grand Illusion
Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery
Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory
echolyn - As the World

Those are some really good starting albums IMO, not even necessarily my favorites (though some are and I do love them all) but really solid intro albums for each band. Then depending on whether you like any of them, and which one(s), I'd have various follow-up suggestions. You should be able to get a feel from Youtube or Spotify if you're not willing to invest money in them first; I'd bet all of those albums are in full somewhere if not multiple places.

I'd be shocked if you don't really enjoy at least one of them, if not more, just based on your liking of Leftoverture alone. They're all pretty unique too, so even though most of those bands fall under the "prog rock" label, I'd recommend listening to each one despite if you dislike the others.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay thanks! I'll give them a try. :beer:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:Okay thanks! I'll give them a try. :beer:
No problem! I'll be curious what you think of them, so keep me apprised.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Black Rock »

Thank you Sig for answering all those questions.

Now give a warm welcome to.....

ObscureAllure
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

HI OA!

I'll start with a few questions.
Favorite color?
Favorite number?
Favorite shape?
How long have you been playing mafia for and why did you decide to come back?
What area do you live in?
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Hi OA!

What is your favourite Mafia moment?
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 74

Post by S~V~S »

How far is the farthest you have traveled from your hometown?
How long is the the longest you have lived away from it?
Cats or dogs?
Sunrise or sunset?
Do you like pina coladas?
Name something on your bucket list that you are close to achieving.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 7

Post by ObscureAllure »

Thank you BlackRock! :hug:
sig wrote:HI OA!

I'll start with a few questions.
Favorite color? Blueeeeeee
Favorite number? Number 19 - Image
Favorite shape? Triangle because it can be used for so many calculations.
How long have you been playing mafia for and why did you decide to come back? I started playing "Are you a warewolf" (which turned into mafia) when I was a young kid at gaming conventions. You have a room full of people, everyone get a card with their role, you have set times to talk to each other around the room. At the end of the day time, there's a lynch. Then during the night period, everyone closes their eyes. The werewolves point to who they want to die. The doctor points to who he wants to save. Etc. It's a lot of fun. Then, around 2008ish maybe? a website called Spoiler TV started playing the online version of it now called mafia. Some of the people on this site started with me there, I believe. Around 2013 or 2014 I had a bad experience just as I started my PhD program and decided I just didn't have the time or energy to do it anymore so I stopped playing. Then, out of the blue a week ago I ended up at the old STV site. Saw the old threads, which made me ask of FB if anyone still played. Which sent me here.
What area do you live in? The Big Easy - AKA New Orleans
Hi sig!
Black Rock wrote:Hi OA!

What is your favourite Mafia moment?
I know this sounds cheesy as hell, but coming on here last week and seeing names of people who stuck around and kept playing together after all this time was pretty damn awesome and amazing. It kind of felt like coming "home," even if it's a new site.
Outside of that, I really couldn't tell you one specific moment but I really do enjoy being a mafia. I love the BTSC and the plotting and scheming. I've made some great connections with people over the years from our time spent with our heads together in one of those crappy chatrooms (what were those things called?). I also love the moments when I'm a townie and I think I completely know what's going on and I'm completely and utterly wrong and blindsided with my wrongness. LOL.

S~V~S wrote:How far is the farthest you have traveled from your hometown? I have gone to Mexico on cruises, that's it. I'm a loser.
How long is the the longest you have lived away from it? I lived in TN for a few years to help family out. Was miserable and crawled back.
Cats or dogs? That's a hard one because I adore both for different reasons. Dogs are so loyal and affectionate, but I love the sass of a cat. I can take my dog camping and conieing with me, can't take the cat. But the cat is probably closer to my personality. lol.
Sunrise or sunset?Sunsets over water or through the trees. :cloud9:
Do you like pina coladas? Don't like coconut, so no m'am.
Name something on your bucket list that you are close to achieving. I'm trying REALLY hard to finish my PhD but it looks like I'm running out of funding this semester and will be forced to quit when I'm like almost done my classes. That's top of my bucket list.
After that, I want to travel to another country, either Italy, France, NZ, or Greece. Working on it.

Great questions guys.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Dom »

It's nice to see you, OA! :)

What've you been up to?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Dom wrote:It's nice to see you, OA! :)

What've you been up to?
Slowly suffocating under mounds of research. Lol. Glad to be here.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

OA!!! So glad to have you back with us!!!

What are you studying?
What do you most enjoy about it?
What is your favorite comfort food?
What did you want to be when you grew up at age 5?
If you weren't studying your field, what do you think you would be doing?
If you feel comfortable sharing, can you tell us about a time you made a mistake but in the end the mistake actually helped you or you learned something?
Do you cook? If so what is your specialty?
Do you have a significant other?
Where abouts do you live?
If I came to visit you what would we do?
If you came to AZ to visit me, what would you like to do?
Do you have any siblings? Where do you fall in the line?
What would suprise us to learn about you?
What other hobbies do you have?
What do you like to read or watch on tv?
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

bea wrote:OA!!! So glad to have you back with us!!! thank you!

What are you studying? Educational Administration in Higher Education
What do you most enjoy about it? I'm more of a practitioner than a researcher so it's probably the toughest thing I've ever done. But I suppose my favorite part is learning from my peers who are also In the field.
What is your favorite comfort food? crawfish. This is my favorite season of the year.
What did you want to be when you grew up at age 5? teacher, which is what I am.
If you weren't studying your field, what do you think you would be doing? sleeping more with lower blood pressure. Lol.
If you feel comfortable sharing, can you tell us about a time you made a mistake but in the end the mistake actually helped you or you learned something? every single mistake I've every made is a learning experience. I recently got divorced and although I'd never call my marriage a mistake, I made the mistake of getting comfortable and stopping working towards the relationship. Biggest mistake anyone can make IMO.
Do you cook? If so what is your specialty? yes! Cajun food and Cakes. Although my spaghetti and meatballs are pretty famous lol
Do you have a significant other? divorced my best friend almost two years ago after 13 years together, but it was very amicable and we are still best friends. I've been dating a new guy for about a year now.
Where abouts do you live? New Orleans, AKA fat city
If I came to visit you what would we do? eat. A lot.
If you came to AZ to visit me, what would you like to do? honestly I'd like to just hang out and chill and talk because I'd like to get to know you better. Beyond that, I'd let you decide.
Do you have any siblings? Where do you fall in the line? only child
What would suprise us to learn about you? i have severe social anxiety in many situations
What other hobbies do you have? I'm a Jeeper!!! #JeepLife
What do you like to read or watch on tv? i don't get much time for pleasure reading anymore but I'll read anything. Right now my fave shows are GoT and TWD
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Do you like living in New Orleans?
Have you ever read GoT?
What are three places you'd like to visit?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ObscureAllure wrote:

What've you been up to?
I can relate! Neat to see another PhD student who shares my suffering. :p I just finished up my 2nd year (and all coursework) for my PhD in Accounting. I have a 2nd year paper that I'm working on now over the summer, along with teaching and then studying for comprehensive exams, then after all of that noise it'll be dissertation time. :omg:

Has anyone asked music questions yet? Because that's my job.

What kind of music do you like?
What are some of your favorite bands/musical artists?
What bands/musical artists have you seen in concert, if any?
Which concert(s) are your favorite and why?
Do you play any musical instruments?
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

sig wrote:Do you like living in New Orleans? culturqlly, yes. Economic and safety, no.
Have you ever read GoT? tried to, but I kept getting caught up on the names. Now that's I've been watching for so long I might try again.
What are three places you'd like to visit? Seattle, Europe, Japan
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:

What've you been up to?
I can relate! Neat to see another PhD student who shares my suffering. :p I just finished up my 2nd year (and all coursework) for my PhD in Accounting. I have a 2nd year paper that I'm working on now over the summer, along with teaching and then studying for comprehensive exams, then after all of that noise it'll be dissertation time. :omg: im one class shy of finishing my second year.

Has anyone asked music questions yet? Because that's my job.

What kind of music do you like? acoustic & singer songwriter types. Although I listen to a bit of everything
What are some of your favorite bands/musical artists? Nirvana, Ramsteinn, Adele, Muse, Coldplay, Metallica, Dave Matthews Band, Aerosmith, Tool, Ray LeMontagne, Avett Brothers, Blue Man Group, Michael Jackson...
What bands/musical artists have you seen in concert, if any? no way to list them all but I've seen Tool 11 times and Blue Man Group 7 or 8.
Which concert(s) are your favorite and why? the two listed above because it's more than just music, it's performance
Do you play any musical instruments? piano but not well
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Nice! We're on a similar track then. I saw earlier you said you might have to discontinue due to finding? Hopefully not, that'd be a shame. Good luck with it!

Wow, Tool 11 times. Cool beans. I would have liked to have seen them for sure, never have.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Nice! We're on a similar track then. I saw earlier you said you might have to discontinue due to finding? Hopefully not, that'd be a shame. Good luck with it!

Wow, Tool 11 times. Cool beans. I would have liked to have seen them for sure, never have.
This! Wow that's amazing. I would be happy to just see Tool once (in their prime anyway).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Golden »

I'm going to Blue Man Group in a couple of weeks, they are coming here.

Most things I never get to see, because most people never come here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I wouldn't mind seeing Blue Man Group one of these days.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Thanks OA for sitting in the hot seat. Up next....
Illyria
She mayormaynot answer all your questions.
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Oh illy....I have questions for you....but not yet. I will return....
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

bea wrote:Oh illy....I have questions for you....but not yet. I will return....
That means worry... :p

Illy, can you tell is about your fav Mafia memory?
What games stand out to you as great games you played?
Favourite mafia role?
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Spacedaisy »

What was the first game you ever played?
Do you have a win you are particularly proud of?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Do you prefer llamas, mongooses, or marmots?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 74

Post by S~V~S »

... or bears :grin: ?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 68

Post by fingersplints »

Illy, what is your favourite place you have lived?
How much did you miss us?
What was your favourite thing about the mafia community?
What do you miss most about lost? What is your favourite thing you have seen an actor in lost in (post-lost)?
What to shows do you watch now?
What is an instrument you would love to but probably will never learn to play?
Gro-oo-ovy
Illyria
The Mark
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Illyria »

Black Rock wrote:
That means worry... :p Riiiiiggght???

Illy, can you tell is about your fav Mafia memory?Oh geez. Okay, um.. One of my favorites was when I was Mayor in the Pirates of Carribean game, I was about to get lynched and I said "I have to be judicious" in my post thinking people would get it. They did get it, but because I ALSO said "I mayormaynot" which was totally unplanned so my big hint I dropped, totally didnt work but then it did. :haha:
What games stand out to you as great games you played? I loooved playing in Buffy it was the first time I actually wondered about the mechanics of the game itself.
Favourite mafia role?
Geez o pete. I loved being Dumbledore. I am a huge HP nerd so that was one of my favorites.

Who has two thumbs and forgot she said she would do this?? *points thumbs at chest* This woman!
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Spacedaisy wrote:What was the first game you ever played? Um.... I *think* it was a Lost game? I was Jack?
Do you have a win you are particularly proud of? Pfffft. Not really, I am too much of a bull in a china shop as a player I rarely live long enough to see the end.
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Do you prefer llamas, mongooses, or marmots?IRL I... hmm... I ... ok. In real life I guess I would choose llamas, easier to kill and eat. :D However, I read Tiki Tiki Tavi when I was little and I will always be a little partial to mongeese (??) because of it. On The Internets I love them all equally. :noble:
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

S~V~S wrote:... or bears :grin: ?

I do like a nice fluffy bear. ;)
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

fingersplints wrote:Illy, what is your favourite place you have lived? Edinburgh, Scotland. I am STILL mourning that loss. It was the worst break up I have ever had, I loved that city so hard I could have lived there for the rest of my life and never looked back *kicks UK border agency*
How much did you miss us? I missed you all quite a bit. I was surprised, even a year out I would wonder how y'all were fairing.
What was your favourite thing about the mafia community? Hmm. I have made some really neat friends here that have taught me stuff, about life, love, honor, perseverance and being sneaky as well as Mafia strategy
What do you miss most about lost? What is your favourite thing you have seen an actor in lost in (post-lost)? Huh. Besides Evangeline, who else is doing stuff? I did like her turn in Ant Man it was fun to see her play a tight ass. :grin:
What to shows do you watch now? TWD, GoT are the two reasons I still have cable,. :srsnod: Seriously good as well: Call The Midwife, Last Week Tonight, Grimm, Supernatural, Agents of Shield.
I also love me some good bubble gum: Teen Wolf, Stitchers, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow.

What is an instrument you would love to but probably will never learn to play? Every. single. one. Now that my hands are my money makers playing an instrument is less of an option. Plus all the time, I would rather Matrix it instead. "I know kung fu." :slick:
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 11

Post by rabbit8 »

Well, well, well.....

You!

Where you living these days? :|
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

rabbit8 wrote:Well, well, well.....

You!

Where you living these days? :|
Great. Muppety. Odin. YOU!

I am based in the US, Southern east coast. I HATE IT where I am, so I hope to get out of here in the next year. Somewhere a little more North would be good. I loathe being hot.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Illyria wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
That means worry... :p Riiiiiggght???

Illy, can you tell is about your fav Mafia memory?Oh geez. Okay, um.. One of my favorites was when I was Mayor in the Pirates of Carribean game, I was about to get lynched and I said "I have to be judicious" in my post thinking people would get it. They did get it, but because I ALSO said "I mayormaynot" which was totally unplanned so my big hint I dropped, totally didnt work but then it did. :haha:
What games stand out to you as great games you played? I loooved playing in Buffy it was the first time I actually wondered about the mechanics of the game itself.
Favourite mafia role?
Geez o pete. I loved being Dumbledore. I am a huge HP nerd so that was one of my favorites.

Who has two thumbs and forgot she said she would do this?? *points thumbs at chest* This woman!
I still use mayormaynot to this day. It was my favourite clever hint that no one got.

Me and LC are rerunning Buffy at a smaller level hear. I would be so happy to have you and LoRab play it when it comes around. You both are my favourite Joss fans.

What brought you back to our Mafia community?
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

How much do you like the maths?
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Black Rock wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
I still use mayormaynot to this day. It was my favourite clever hint that no one got.

Me and LC are rerunning Buffy at a smaller level hear. I would be so happy to have you and LoRab play it when it comes around. You both are my favourite Joss fans.

What brought you back to our Mafia community?
I got an email from MP about a Downton Abbey Mafia, I had finally gotten used to having time on my hands again and I missed y'all. I wanted to see who was still here, and meet some new Mafia peeps.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Epignosis »

And we winned. :nicenod:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Turnip Head wrote:How much do you like the maths?

:suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:

I do not like The Maths, I do not DO The Maths. I do, however, INTERPRET The Maths quite well because it is not my responsibility to understand what is being said in that context. It is the student's responsibility. :feb: :srsnod:
Illyria
The Mark

Post by Illyria »

Epignosis wrote:And we winned. :nicenod:
YEAH WE DID!!!!!!!!!!! :noble: :noble: :noble: :noble: :noble:

Return to “Welcome to the Family”