33%

Total votes: 15
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Six

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey Glorfindel, I have a proposition for you:

People have suspected you for days and days now, and it seems unlikely they'll be changing their minds even if you defend yourself. You've tried that already repeatedly to no avail. How about this: don't defend yourself anymore. Just don't bother. It's a waste of your time. Instead of doing that, focus 100% on baddie hunting, and produce a list of players that you have thoroughly reasoned to be suspects. Even if it ends up being a legacy that you leave behind, it will prove valuable -- more valuable than your efforts at self-defense are likely to be.
You are indeed a wise man, 3J and I will do my best to do as you ask. The problem here is that what you've said cuts to the very heart of this matter. You are making a judgement based on something other than what you know or can see. Sadly, too many of our fellow Town members (and I include our friend SilverWolf here especially) are playing this game from what I see as an incorrect paradigm or frame of reference. I've tried to address this multiple times but clearly no one is listening. I believe that our Team has been sold a lie and too many of us have bought it hook, line and sinker. Until I am proven conclusively wrong (and I've seen no evidence so far that I am) I will continue to fight for our cause. For some though (like SilverWolf) I fear it is too late.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:If any mislynch is being set up today, then it's not sig, it's Glorfindel.

Or Glorfindel is in fact bad and the other baddies are trying to turn the tide towards him today so no one will be lynched when he claims Cylon right at the end. After that the baddies can sit back, watch town make just a few more mistakes, and the game is lost for us.

It's one of those two.
OMG can you just stop and think for two seconds or do you always just let loose with whatever the hell comes into our brain without thinking it through?
Of all the posts I've made in this game to provoke such a response from you, why this one? I actually present two possibilities here instead of one.

:P

But really, what is your criticism of my opposition to a Glorfindel lynch today? And by criticism, I mean actual criticism.
I like Epi's plan to put Glorfindel up in first place today but the second place person better be someone we are fairly certain is bad. I can't case Glorfindel again right now because I have a fever and am going to bed. But I will. I will be pushing this hard this day phase. I think it's critical we force him to claim. Just make sure number two is someone we have a consensus is scum and make sure Glorf is number one at the end.
Before I abandon my constant defence as I indicated I would do, there is something that I want to share with you All (and yes, I am referring to my fellow Town members). I know that when SilverWolf returns as she promised, she will present her case for my lynching. I accept that she most fervently believes that I am Mafia and she will present (presumably a case similar to G-Man's) and I would hope will present facts which alone are ambiguous as to my guilt. What she will propose to you is that my motivation and intent has been pro-Mafia and anti-Town. As was the case with G-man's arguments, the conclusion at which you arrive will be based on your interpretation of events in light of how my motivation.

No matter what SilverWolf or G-Man or anyone else says, they are dead WRONG if they interpret my motives in any other way than in the interests of the Town in this game. I am extremely proud of the fact that I can say that throughout my 87 posts in this game there is not a single lie or deliberate untruth (business as usual for Glorfindel :) ). Any of you that have played with me before I think will understand the point I'm making here. I have not lied before and I am not lying now. I know there will be some who will dismiss what I've said here as a vapid emotional appeal or the like and that's their right to do so. Personally, there are things though that some of us value above winning a game of Mafia. And if you judge me as an awful Mafia player for that, then it's something I'll happily own up to.

I'd also like to make the comparison between this game and life. It's difficult and it's frustrating. There are times you just want to stop and get off and there's times when it can be quite exciting and riveting. But like life, I get the feeling that all of this will only be really understood once it's over.

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

So Say We All!
3J asked me for a list of my suspects and I'm happy to try but I might need to do it by installment over this Day phase so for those of you who may be interested, I hope you can bear with me :nicenod:

Firstly, I'd like to list the people that I consider my Town leans:
SilverWolf
JaggedJimmyJay
Sig
Epignosis
S-V-S
a2thezebra
Marmot
Ricochet
Matt
G-Man
SokothQultuq

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

Sigh............here we go again.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey Glorfindel, I have a proposition for you:

People have suspected you for days and days now, and it seems unlikely they'll be changing their minds even if you defend yourself. You've tried that already repeatedly to no avail. How about this: don't defend yourself anymore. Just don't bother. It's a waste of your time. Instead of doing that, focus 100% on baddie hunting, and produce a list of players that you have thoroughly reasoned to be suspects. Even if it ends up being a legacy that you leave behind, it will prove valuable -- more valuable than your efforts at self-defense are likely to be.
I'm thinking you are defending and coaching him too much. I had you as civ but if Glorf is bad, so are you.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I see Glorfindel is pulling out the AtE card (appeal to emotion). You know, I'm not going to waste a lot of energy on this because no one ever listens anyway. Everyone goes their own way, with their own shit, and that's a big reason town loses on this site so much. It isn't worth it to me. I dealt with enough of that in Turf Wars. All these cylons can't be good. There's just no way.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:A2thezebra, how am I quiet?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Glorfindel wrote:
Before I abandon my constant defence as I indicated I would do, there is something that I want to share with you All (and yes, I am referring to my fellow Town members). I know that when SilverWolf returns as she promised, she will present her case for my lynching. I accept that she most fervently believes that I am Mafia and she will present (presumably a case similar to G-Man's) and I would hope will present facts which alone are ambiguous as to my guilt. What she will propose to you is that my motivation and intent has been pro-Mafia and anti-Town. As was the case with G-man's arguments, the conclusion at which you arrive will be based on your interpretation of events in light of how my motivation.

No matter what SilverWolf or G-Man or anyone else says, they are dead WRONG if they interpret my motives in any other way than in the interests of the Town in this game. I am extremely proud of the fact that I can say that throughout my 87 posts in this game there is not a single lie or deliberate untruth (business as usual for Glorfindel :) ). Any of you that have played with me before I think will understand the point I'm making here. I have not lied before and I am not lying now. I know there will be some who will dismiss what I've said here as a vapid emotional appeal or the like and that's their right to do so. Personally, there are things though that some of us value above winning a game of Mafia. And if you judge me as an awful Mafia player for that, then it's something I'll happily own up to. I'd also like to make the comparison between this game and life. It's difficult and it's frustrating. There are times you just want to stop and get off and there's times when it can be quite exciting and riveting. But like life, I get the feeling that all of this will only be really understood once it's over.
First paragraph pre-emptively addresses a case I may be making on him. Why even bother when it's not done yet? What is he worried about?

The second paragraph says nothing of value except asking us to believe he's not lying. What good does this do? Mafia can easily go through a game without lying. They can just withhold information.

I don't care how genuine he seems. His posts say nothing of substance. Try looking at all the words in his posts and see if you see him actually saying anything helpful this game.

Also, JJJ's coaching of Glorfindel, takes him straight off my civ list. He also got involved in the Wilgy situation to encourage Wilgy. He's also faded quite a bit since his ISO's and I am wondering if he's actually bad this game.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Silverwolf wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

No matter what SilverWolf or G-Man or anyone else says, they are dead WRONG if they interpret my motives in any other way than in the interests of the Town in this game. I am extremely proud of the fact that I can say that throughout my 87 posts in this game there is not a single lie or deliberate untruth (business as usual for Glorfindel :) ). Any of you that have played with me before I think will understand the point I'm making here. I have not lied before and I am not lying now. I know there will be some who will dismiss what I've said here as a vapid emotional appeal or the like and that's their right to do so. Personally, there are things though that some of us value above winning a game of Mafia. And if you judge me as an awful Mafia player for that, then it's something I'll happily own up to. I'd also like to make the comparison between this game and life. It's difficult and it's frustrating. There are times you just want to stop and get off and there's times when it can be quite exciting and riveting. But like life, I get the feeling that all of this will only be really understood once it's over.
First paragraph pre-emptively addresses a case I may be making on him. Why even bother when it's not done yet? What is he worried about?

The second paragraph says nothing of value except asking us to believe he's not lying. What good does this do? Mafia can easily go through a game without lying. They can just withhold information.

I don't care how genuine he seems. His posts say nothing of substance. Try looking at all the words in his posts and see if you see him actually saying anything helpful this game.

Also, JJJ's coaching of Glorfindel, takes him straight off my civ list. He also got involved in the Wilgy situation to encourage Wilgy. He's also faded quite a bit since his ISO's and I am wondering if he's actually bad this game.
You just don't get it do you? You aren't just wrong about me here SilverWolf, the entire premise about who is good and who is bad in this game (I believe) is completely at odds with realty and THAT'S what I'm fighting for here because as far as I can see, it is the alternative approach that is handing this game to the Mafia on a platter! And the remarks you just made about 3J are typical of what I'm talking about here.

I doubt I'll be able to change your mind but I can only hope that the rest of the Town wake up to themselves before it's too late. For what it's worth, the majority of my posts are probably strenuous defenses against biased accusations. Whether you or anyone else considers that 'helpful' is up to them. I indicated to try to provide some of my thoughts on more players this Day phase and that's what I intend to do. If you're not interested, that's fine.

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Silverwolf wrote:The second paragraph says nothing of value except asking us to believe he's not lying. What good does this do? Mafia can easily go through a game without lying. They can just withhold information.
One last thing, if you were actually aware of what I've written in my posts (that apparently say nothing) you couldn't even make this statement. No Mafia could say everything that I've said and not lie. I'd respectfully suggest that you are more careful with your facts in future. Thank you.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Silverwolf wrote:Also, JJJ's coaching of Glorfindel, takes him straight off my civ list. He also got involved in the Wilgy situation to encourage Wilgy. He's also faded quite a bit since his ISO's and I am wondering if he's actually bad this game.
Oh well. I coach people. I'm a coach. Among the terms I've often used to describe myself as a Mafia player are "cheerleader" and "head coach" because it's just behavior that I enjoy. I'm going to continue doing it; I don't really give a crap if people think it's buddying or something and suspect me for it. I think it's beneficial both to everyone. There's also a significant benefit to encouraging what I encouraged even if I'm wrong about Glorfindel, so why don't you stop for a minute and think about that.

You're right that I've faded as a contributor. That fading began when two other games featuring JaggedJimmyJay in the player roster began. Thankfully one of those just ended so I might be in a little better shape moving forward. Two is still one more than my typical rules allow. I'll give y'all as much as I can without frying my brain, but I don't promise to get into ISO mania every day. Let's lynch someone that is clearly bad and has clear association so I can do some interactive checks.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Silverwolf wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Apparently preemptive defenses are his thing because I called him out on doing the exact same thing to me earlier. Wake up and smell the pattern folks.
Glorfindel wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:The second paragraph says nothing of value except asking us to believe he's not lying. What good does this do? Mafia can easily go through a game without lying. They can just withhold information.
One last thing, if you were actually aware of what I've written in my posts (that apparently say nothing) you couldn't even make this statement. No Mafia could say everything that I've said and not lie. I'd respectfully suggest that you are more careful with your facts in future. Thank you.
So you're lying. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is Glorfindel on the menu for today for anyone else? I realize that the sig/Wilgy/zebra triangle is sexier but after these types of posts (again!) I struggle to hold back on voting for Glorfindel this early.

Also, technicolors are taking longer to produce because Golden the Slowpoke :hugs: still doesn't have authoritative vote lists for Day 4 and 5 up. I've been going through the thread a little at a time to track the order.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

So say we all.

Argh. :doh:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

a bunch of cylons wrote:So say we all.
Speak for yourselves. :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

@Glorfindel-Why haven't you claimied cylon yet? If you are so town, why can't you do this? Or are you gonna validate my point about how all mafia has to do is withhold info like you are doing right now?

I don't want to hear fancy wording or a bunch of words. Just a straight-up answer will do.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

So say we all. Just in case.

I think I maybe see what comment Wilgy made that Dex was referring to. So I will continue to defer to Dex on this. I still feel pretty much the same about sig. I am not understanding why anyone thinks Zeebs is bad. I felt that Glorfindel sounded exactly the same as when he was a civ; G Mans case was somewhat subjective, but Silvers hard push for him out of the gate today makes me want to take a harder look.
bea wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Black Rock! I want an update on S~V~S and your accusation of her. What say you?
Sorry, I just spent the last 10 mins screaming at the top of my lungs at my selfish 17 year old. I think LC thinks I went insane.

I do need to get back on that track and expand on SVS. Really a lot of my thoughts are when she first came into the game she seemed to be Anti-Cylon. Like she thought it was the "in" thing. Then when a consensus came in that you were not evil she seemed to jump on the Cylon train. It just seems way to convenient and opportunistic. Which is words I would use to describe Mafia. I also do not trust any other listed Cylons. If the final five are like the final five of the show then I'm not too worried. I really don't know half the shit that's going on. I am with the humans (with the exception of your role), I do not trust Cylons.

I feel like I just did a tangent. My brain is filled with rage. Anyways SVS = opportunistic = no trust.

Although Black Rock =\= trusting Cylons is likely I will vote Dr Wilgy first. I do need to finish my catch up though.

Please show me exactly where svs was opportunistic
I am interested in seeing this as well. I think that LC was pro human, which is not the same as pro town.

Also re being anti cylon at the beginning, well yeah. I grew up with original BSG, where all the cylons WERE bad, and had never seen this version. Once I started listening to people and reading the wikis, I realized it was not so black & white. This is a huge part of the reason why I thought LC was not playing for the town, just for the humans. So lack of topic knowledge =/= convenient or opportunistic.

Linki, this is a good question. We need a consensus back up candidate just in case he does claim.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

Silverwolf wrote:Everyone goes their own way, with their own shit, and that's a big reason town loses on this site so much.
This is so true. I don't even see people trying to coordinate. It's very frustrating.

In that vein, a quick straw poll shows GMan, you and me ready to go Glorf. I don't know what's up with Epi, it's like he's allergic to cooperation.

I'd really like to coordinate on the second most votes, too, and again will suggest Rico.
*indiglowing*
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Five

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote: Ok so let me just point out the obvious here. There is one "possibly Civ" cylon left (Capricia six) and we have two confirmed cylons alive (Sig and Wigly). You realize that in the LEAST, one of them has to be bad, right? And they both hinted that they are six. Does no one else see this? Seriously? I'm in shock that we are even talking about people outside of these two (well, and glor because Silver didn't try to really hide that one if we are to believe her.) we are still out to kill mafia right?!??
Actually, sig is confirmed civ, not confirmed Cylon. I still want to lynch him though.
Zebra is tunneling on me for an unknown reason especially if I'm a "confirmed civ"

Also I'm not a confirmed cylon OA, I claimed cylon like everyone else, but I still could've gotten lynched since I'm human.

@SW I'm seeing normal civ Glorfidenl he is always very emotional and is in fact less so as mafia. His responses have been very good so far, so he has either gotten much better as mafia or he is a civ. I think he is a civ this game, he isn't acting like his scum play at all and if he is somehow scum it will be made clear soon.
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Also, JJJ's coaching of Glorfindel, takes him straight off my civ list. He also got involved in the Wilgy situation to encourage Wilgy. He's also faded quite a bit since his ISO's and I am wondering if he's actually bad this game.
Oh well. I coach people. I'm a coach. Among the terms I've often used to describe myself as a Mafia player are "cheerleader" and "head coach" because it's just behavior that I enjoy. I'm going to continue doing it; I don't really give a crap if people think it's buddying or something and suspect me for it. I think it's beneficial both to everyone. There's also a significant benefit to encouraging what I encouraged even if I'm wrong about Glorfindel, so why don't you stop for a minute and think about that.

You're right that I've faded as a contributor. That fading began when two other games featuring JaggedJimmyJay in the player roster began. Thankfully one of those just ended so I might be in a little better shape moving forward. Two is still one more than my typical rules allow. I'll give y'all as much as I can without frying my brain, but I don't promise to get into ISO mania every day. Let's lynch someone that is clearly bad and has clear association so I can do some interactive checks.
Yet I read it as a teammate interaction as well. JJJ what are your full opinions on me and where do you put me in terms of suspicion compared to others?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

Polo wrote:I see that some people, notably sig and Zebra, have shown adamant intent on voting me today. I have a couple of questions for you:

1) Don't you think that if I were mafia and buddies with DrWilgy, I would have rather warned him about the mispell on BTSC chat and hide from any suspicion whatsoever?
2) If, in fact, Wilgy only got immune because of the correct spelling AND he's really mafia, does that make me more of a baddie than he and therefore I should be the one getting lynched instead of the confirmed Cylon?

There's some food for thought.
No, but the way you instantly jumped in with "He's Capricia Six" makes me suspect you hard. Especially if he actually flips Capricia Six, which you would know he was if you were mafia.

Wilgy is the obvious lynch choice here guys. If you want to throw Glorf in front to bait a claim that's fine, but Wigly needs to at least be second for the following reasons:

1) He is a nonconfirmed cylon. So many people have cleared him based on speculation that he is Cap Six, but the statistic odds that he is are slim. Additionally, his lynch was due to scummy behavior in the first place, how does that translate into he's clearly Six?

2) Should he somehow flip Six, we get a ton of information out of it. We will know that there are no more town-aligned cylons left other than Epig, which will help us to not deal with this again. And we will be able to reasonably concluded that Polo is likely mafia for reasons stated above.

Wilgy should be today's lynch and Sig should be tomorrow's. We can set up claim baits over top of them, but the end goal should be lynching these two.

Glorf, if you are not a cylon, you will claim cylon right now to not detract us from the Wilgy lynch. Anything else from you at this point is extremely antitown behavior.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

@Drum why should I be lynched?
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Yet I read it as a teammate interaction as well. JJJ what are your full opinions on me and where do you put me in terms of suspicion compared to others?
You're more suspicious than the average player and I consider you a vote candidate. The only glimmer of town I've observed in you in this game that I can remember is the one I referenced in a recent post that reminded me of myself in the 2015 Syndicate champs game. That's a minor point.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Your turn Wilgy: what baddie strategy do you assert I am employing if Glorfindel is my team mate when I "coach" him the way I did in the thread?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

DrumBeats wrote:1) He is a nonconfirmed cylon. So many people have cleared him based on speculation that he is Cap Six, but the statistic odds that he is are slim..
That is not why I "clear him". There is no speculation.
*indiglowing*
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

It's got to the point for me where I feel like most players are just skim reading and mailing it in. It's really disheartening. This game deserves better.
*indiglowing*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

What scummy behavior are you lynching me on DrumBeats?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Your turn Wilgy: what baddie strategy do you assert I am employing if Glorfindel is my team mate when I "coach" him the way I did in the thread?
Unsure. That's why I found it odd that I read it as a teammate interaction.

What triggered that reference (To the GoC). When I read that I read it at the angle of you thinkin I was civ?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

In Beats posts there is
to find an overflow of
inaccuracies.

How can Wilgy be
nonconfirmed of a cylon
if he lived under claim?

What info can we take
from any Cylon's death time
in absence of any flips?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Six names without salute
Obscure, Polo, Wilgy, Beats
GMan, Vompatti
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

That's strange, Metalmarsh hasn't posted in over a week now. Weird...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh, whenever you read this, could you let me know why you've been so quiet lately? Thanks.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:Six names without salute
GMan, Vompatti
Is this in regards to the so say we all?

What is the purpose of that one?
Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Note my life is over
for One Piece Mafia is starting
please to understand

Me saying hard to take
yet of redeem I now find
sig the sir to be.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Six names without salute
GMan, Vompatti
Is this in regards to the so say we all?

What is the purpose of that one?
To salute is own reward
as the admiral's words
keep the strength warm.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Glorfindel's not bothered that I'm still strongly suspecting sig...

...after I admitted to him that he was probably right, and that I'm most likely misreading him based on a blatantly illogical assumption. :ponder:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Misreading sig, that is.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So say we all.

Rico, thoughts on JJJ?

Zeebs you cool?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot friend, you cool?
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That being said, the push for Glorfindel's lynch today is utterly absurd, regardless of whether those pushing for his lynch actually want to lynch him or simply pressure him until he claims. Here's the thing...he won't claim, and if he does it will be too late to lynch someone else. I still believe that Silverwolf was forced since she's acting way, way more irrationally today than she was before.

linki - Yeah I'm cool. Are you cool?

linki - Yeah, what happened to him anyway? Hope everything's alright if he's not just hardcore lurking.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:Marmot friend, you cool?
I'm cool as a sheathed cucumber.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:So say we all.

Rico, thoughts on JJJ?

Zeebs you cool?
Lol too late mate
also I am cool with the
tryhard bro JimJay. :grin:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:So say we all.

Rico, thoughts on JJJ?

Zeebs you cool?
Lol too late mate
also I am cool with the
tryhard bro JimJay. :grin:
:sigh: I tried.

Just making sure Zeebs.

I don't want to think about an unsheathed cucumber Marmot friend.
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I know who the captain is. Try to lynch me and I'll spill the beans!

I'm town so stop suspecting me! You have no reason to suspect me when I'm town! :mad:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:I know who the captain is. Try to lynch me and I'll spill the beans!

I'm town so stop suspecting me! You have no reason to suspect me when I'm town! :mad:
behind the water,
Emperor and Tiger walk.
Cuba starts pulling.

:shrug2:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I know who the captain is. Try to lynch me and I'll spill the beans!

behind the water,
Emperor and Tiger walk.
Cuba starts pulling.

:shrug2:
That smiley is on a fourth line! SEIZE HIM!
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

a2thezebra wrote:That being said, the push for Glorfindel's lynch today is utterly absurd, regardless of whether those pushing for his lynch actually want to lynch him or simply pressure him until he claims. Here's the thing...he won't claim, and if he does it will be too late to lynch someone else. I still believe that Silverwolf was forced since she's acting way, way more irrationally today than she was before.
Sigh............I can't play like this.

I give up.

Seriously. Nobody is reading a word I say.

Have fun guys. I'm not participating in this.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:That being said, the push for Glorfindel's lynch today is utterly absurd, regardless of whether those pushing for his lynch actually want to lynch him or simply pressure him until he claims. Here's the thing...he won't claim, and if he does it will be too late to lynch someone else. I still believe that Silverwolf was forced since she's acting way, way more irrationally today than she was before.

I give up.

Welcome to my world. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Silverwolf wrote:

I give up.

I'm reading everything you say. I'm sorry you don't like what I have to say about what you've been saying lately, but don't bullshit me please.

And what do you mean like this? I'm not forcing you to play like anything, nor is anyone else. I play how I please and you should too.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

I give up.

Welcome to my world. :(
Holy crap where have you been? You've missed like two day phases now, care to explain?

Return to “Previous Jobs”