33%

Total votes: 15
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Six

Post by Silverwolf »

a2thezebra wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:He's a cylon so if he claims our number two (should be Wigly) dies and if he doesn't claim then Glor dies. Either way we have a mafia.
You're wrong on both counts. Neither Wilgy nor Glorfindel will be a successful lynch regardless of whether or not either or both of them claim.

We will get nothing if we lynch either of them. Nothing. Except the game might be over faster.
You are wrong. Wilgy and Glorf are cylons. What are the odds they are both good? Especially if I'm to believe Wilgy is good, then Glorf is almost certainly not. So yes, Glorf needs to claim or die. He needs to tell me straight up why he isn't claiming if he chooses not to. Glorf is hiding among the nonclaimers and we need to get him out.

This is really very simple and if you still don't get it, then I'm not wasting time explaining it again to you. I'm hoping others will see it and vote accordingly.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:He's a cylon so if he claims our number two (should be Wigly) dies and if he doesn't claim then Glor dies. Either way we have a mafia.
You're wrong on both counts. Neither Wilgy nor Glorfindel will be a successful lynch regardless of whether or not either or both of them claim.

We will get nothing if we lynch either of them. Nothing. Except the game might be over faster.
You are wrong. Wilgy and Glorf are cylons. What are the odds they are both good? Especially if I'm to believe Wilgy is good, then Glorf is almost certainly not. So yes, Glorf needs to claim or die. He needs to tell me straight up why he isn't claiming if he chooses not to. Glorf is hiding among the nonclaimers and we need to get him out.

This is really very simple and if you still don't get it, then I'm not wasting time explaining it again to you. I'm hoping others will see it and vote accordingly.
Nothing is simple. That's probably why you think this is something that you can just make people "get" by pretending opinions are facts.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

a2thezebra wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Nothing is simple. That's probably why you think this is something that you can just make people "get" by pretending opinions are facts.
If you are town, you are gonna lose the game for us.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

a2thezebra wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

And what facts do you have suggesting that neither Wilgy or Glorfindel are bad? We already know that Wilgy is a Toaster. What info do you have pointing to him being civ-aligned? What facts are available to us suggesting that Glorfindel is good? You're just as opinion-heavy as anyone else, so please drop some facts on me.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

SilverWolf - I have been honest, open and entirely transparent with you all about my alignment all game. I have indicated both directly and indirectly where my loyalties lie. If that doesn't satisfy you, then that is your problem, not mine.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

a2thezebra wrote:

My dearest Zebs :hug: Amongst all the players here, no one makes me laugh like you do. No one makes me want to stand up and cheer like you do. It's comforting for me to know that someone in this game ACTUALLY gets what is going on here.

You were wrong though with what you said before about Sig. I couldn't be more convinced that he is Town. I spoke to you about that. You hold an opposite view. I respect that. You're wrong, but I can still respect your opinion.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glorfindel wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

SilverWolf - I have been honest, open and entirely transparent with you all about my alignment all game. I have indicated both directly and indirectly where my loyalties lie. If that doesn't satisfy you, then that is your problem, not mine.
You're defending yourself again. Losing points.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Glorfindel wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

My dearest Zebs :hug: Amongst all the players here, no one makes me laugh like you do. No one makes me want to stand up and cheer like you do. It's comforting for me to know that someone in this game ACTUALLY gets what is going on here.

You were wrong though with what you said before about Sig. I couldn't be more convinced that he is Town. I spoke to you about that. You hold an opposite view. I respect that. You're wrong, but I can still respect your opinion.
More support pleases
for I too find sig can prove
himself after all.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:More support pleases
himself after all.
I don't speak haiku, is this a pro-sig post or not a pro-sig post?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

G-Man wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

And what facts do you have suggesting that neither Wilgy or Glorfindel are bad? We already know that Wilgy is a Toaster. What info do you have pointing to him being civ-aligned? What facts are available to us suggesting that Glorfindel is good? You're just as opinion-heavy as anyone else, so please drop some facts on me.
My personal read of them is totally irrelevant. I don't know if either of them are good or not (though I'm inclined to think at least one of them is) but I do know that we will not be successful lynching either of them. I'm not obligated to hand out the facts behind it like candy when for one, I haven't promised any facts or pretended that I've already offered any, and two, I haven't elaborated on why I believe this for a reason.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Glorfindel wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Haha, that's sweet. That means something yo. :)

And actually you're wrong, but I can still respect your opinion too. :P
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

You...have played with Glorfindel before, right?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

First option, sig. Second option, Vompatti. Third option, ObscureAllure.

The options that have been mentioned the most are shit options.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

Shit is always a good option.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Vompatti wrote:Shit is always a good option.
What's your option?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
himself after all.
Tis a plead to see
the good in him that could be
even if odds dissent
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:You...have played with Glorfindel before, right?
No. I don't really care about his meta anyway. I do think he has seemed quite genuine at face value and that's a good thing. He pledged to stop doing this though and if that pledge isn't honored it's a problem. I want suspects, Glorfindel.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:
G-Man wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

My personal read of them is totally irrelevant. I don't know if either of them are good or not (though I'm inclined to think at least one of them is) but I do know that we will not be successful lynching either of them. I'm not obligated to hand out the facts behind it like candy when for one, I haven't promised any facts or pretended that I've already offered any, and two, I haven't elaborated on why I believe this for a reason.
Insuccess you speak
how, if Wilgy can die now;
is he another?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
himself after all.
Tis a plead to see
the good in him that could be
even if odds dissent
I think I understand. I'm compiling a full ISO analysis for sig right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
No. I don't really care about his meta anyway. I do think he has seemed quite genuine at face value and that's a good thing. He pledged to stop doing this though and if that pledge isn't honored it's a problem. I want suspects, Glorfindel.
Stop doing what? Defending himself?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

A2thezebra, what I gather from your posts is that you have jack on either Glorfindel or Wilgy and are merely stating your opinions as facts, which is lazy at best.

Linki JJJ: I concur. He's almost as bad as I am at presenting player reads in a timely manner. :p

For realz yo- make with the sus list already.
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Yes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

a2thezebra wrote:
What's your option?
I dunno k :shrug:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

G-Man wrote:A2thezebra, what I gather from your posts is that you have jack on either Glorfindel or Wilgy and are merely stating your opinions as facts, which is lazy at best.
Gather what you will but that's a load of bullshit and you know it. I have not once claimed that anything I have said in this thread is factually true, and I have no given reason for anyone to believe that I desire to give off that impression. If you have an issue with my play style take it up with the mods please, I'm not adjusting it because you think it's "lazy at best" give me a fucking break.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Yes.
:haha:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

And you think it looks bad for him that he seems incapable of following through with that?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
What's your option?
Are you going to self-vote?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:And you think it looks bad for him that he seems incapable of following through with that?
I don't think it looks good. If you don't think there's a valid inspiration for that assertion, you've never played Mafia before.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

"Take it with mods";
such a stingy mingy mood
heaven can wait now
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:And you think it looks bad for him that he seems incapable of following through with that?
I don't think it looks good. If you don't think there's a valid inspiration for that assertion, you've never played Mafia before.
If you think there are any, and I mean any, absolutes in this game, then you've never played Mafia before.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
If you think there are any, and I mean any, absolutes in this game, then you've never played Mafia before.
That's a thing I didn't say. Read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Meta is the only thing to go on in this game for town to hunt baddies with, and even that is extremely flimsy even at its most useful. The game is naturally designed in favor of mafia because of this, because less is more here and no one should be left unquestioned. That's it.

linki - I know that's not what you said. I read what you said. I said something else to respond to it. Read.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

a2thezebra wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
What's your option?
Most definitely NOT, unless I end up randomizing.

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I am seriously fed up with people implying or saying that I'm not paying attention when the same people give me the same treatment, it's getting old.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
What's your option?
Are you thinking about randomizing? Why don't you vote now?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

a2thezebra wrote:
G-Man wrote:A2thezebra, what I gather from your posts is that you have jack on either Glorfindel or Wilgy and are merely stating your opinions as facts, which is lazy at best.
Gather what you will but that's a load of bullshit and you know it. I have not once claimed that anything I have said in this thread is factually true, and I have no given reason for anyone to believe that I desire to give off that impression. If you have an issue with my play style take it up with the mods please, I'm not adjusting it because you think it's "lazy at best" give me a fucking break.
Aww what? You get defensive when someone is as blunt with you as you are to others. Let me call the waaambulance for you.

At least start your opinions with "I think" or "I feel" instead of making everything seem like a declarative statement.
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:I am seriously fed up with people implying or saying that I'm not paying attention when the same people give me the same treatment, it's getting old.
I don't give a shit. If you're going to spend Day 6 insulting everyone then you get what you get.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I am seriously fed up with people implying or saying that I'm not paying attention when the same people give me the same treatment, it's getting old.
I don't give a shit. If you're going to spend Day 6 insulting everyone then you get what you get.
...and you don't get upset.
My Banners:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

a2thezebra wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
What's your option?
I don't have my lucky coins at hand and I can't find them with the lights off. :mafia:

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

G-Man wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Aww what? You get defensive when someone is as blunt with you as you are to others. Let me call the waaambulance for you.

At least start your opinions with "I think" or "I feel" instead of making everything seem like a declarative statement.
I'm blunt with others in terms of how I read them. I do not judge their play style or criticize how they approach the game. That's when I get "defensive" and that's when I get pissed off.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Since you called for Glorfindel to pull up some examples, I would love to see a direct quotation of a single instance where I insulted anyone, let alone everyone.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Since you called for Glorfindel to pull up some examples, I would love to see a direct quotation of a single instance where I insulted anyone, let alone everyone.
Maybe I'll waste my time on that after I'm finished ISOing sig.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
What's your option?
I don't have my lucky coins at hand and I can't find them with the lights off. :mafia:
Shucks.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Maybe I'll waste my time on that after I'm finished ISOing sig.
The hypocrisy here is just insane. Waste your time? I never say things like that. You were giving me attitude way back in Talking Heads all because I suspected you for acting different than the way I was used to you from previous RYM games. The way you were acting different? You were kinder and more patient with people. My apologies for playing a game and not letting you run everyone over.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Level of discourse now;
image representation
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I am completely agree with the above.

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

a2thezebra wrote:The hypocrisy here is just insane. Waste your time? I never say things like that. You were giving me attitude way back in Talking Heads all because I suspected you for acting different than the way I was used to you from previous RYM games. The way you were acting different? You were kinder and more patient with people. My apologies for playing a game and not letting you run everyone over.
You just flooded the page with laughter emojis because you disagreed with a read I made. That's insulting. I'm not talking about this any further unless it's to the MoD.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

No, my friend I am not defending. There is a subtle difference between defending and answering a legitimate question (or blatant threat if one could be forgiven for interpreting it that way). Please don't worry I am at work at the moment and will post what you asked at lunch time (hopefully). I've looked at the DrWilgy case and have a new perspective on that (I'm inclined to move him over to a mild Town-lean) and I will give you my Mafia suspects then. Thank you in advance for your patience.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What a soapy page. Sorry everyone, I'll ask for a replacement and the game can be tranquil and all that good stuff.

linki - I'm sorry I express my disagreement via flood. People can criticize both my play style and my character incessantly but if I express disagreement with too many emojis well then that's just going too far. As much as I love you guys, I really don't understand this community's double standards sometimes and it's frustrating and stressful. I'm taking a break.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

a2thezebra wrote:
As a mod, I am gonna say I disagree here. Playstyle critique is a way to gauge suspicion. If I am modding a game, and someone complains to me about a playstyle that is NOT mean or disrespectful, I tell them to pound dirt (very politely & nicely).

HOWEVER, also as a game mod (putting on mod hat)

Lets all take a deep breath. No need to call each other names. You are all super smart people. Let's respect each other :) Let's try to be more like Glorfindel, my friends.

Crazy day at work, time to catch up.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Jobs”