33%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Six

Post by S~V~S »

Vompatti wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I personally believe that there are some things more important than winning a Mafia game.
You don't seem very motivated. :ponder:

I'm Keanu Reeves.
Keanu Reeves is supposed to be a very nice man. And no, he does not seem very motivated.

So essentially, Glorfindel, you suspect G Man cause he's a meanie?

Sorry to say Glorfindel, but that just moved you up my list. Like to the top of my list, tbh. For me it was sig or you, and you really only cause I trust Silvers read here, but now it is you, and sig if you claim.

I can wait towards the end to vote, though, if there is a claim. Glorfindel did not claim yet, did he?

@JJJ, where it started for BR is when Epi was lynched, I said something like, "OMG he's a rezzed baddie?" and she said, rather sharply, "Why did you say that?". That remark of mine pinged her, and tbh her quick question is the main reason I think she is a civ, and have thought so all game. Bad BR would never do that imo. That was Day 1 that we lunched Epi, right? So she has had at least some level of suspicion of me pretty much the entire game. It just came to a head during the Cain thing.

Linki, why shouldn't Epi keep his claim?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

Ricochet wrote:I did reason it
You called it utter bullsuit
To be precise, I called it complete and utter bullsuit. But that doesn't fit your meter, does it?
Ricochet wrote:So you are fine with
A Cylon keeping his claim?
Huh... and four more words since he is good.
*indiglowing*
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

S~V~S wrote: Glorfindel did not claim yet, did he?
No, nor will he address my questions as to why he won't. He ignores them and just tells me I'm wrong. I fail to see how this is town at all.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

S~V~S wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I personally believe that there are some things more important than winning a Mafia game.
You don't seem very motivated. :ponder:

I'm Keanu Reeves.
Keanu Reeves is supposed to be a very nice man. And no, he does not seem very motivated.

So essentially, Glorfindel, you suspect G Man cause he's a meanie?

Sorry to say Glorfindel, but that just moved you up my list. Like to the top of my list, tbh. For me it was sig or you, and you really only cause I trust Silvers read here, but now it is you, and sig if you claim.

I can wait towards the end to vote, though, if there is a claim. Glorfindel did not claim yet, did he?

@JJJ, where it started for BR is when Epi was lynched, I said something like, "OMG he's a rezzed baddie?" and she said, rather sharply, "Why did you say that?". That remark of mine pinged her, and tbh her quick question is the main reason I think she is a civ, and have thought so all game. Bad BR would never do that imo. That was Day 1 that we lunched Epi, right? So she has had at least some level of suspicion of me pretty much the entire game. It just came to a head during the Cain thing.

Linki, why shouldn't Epi keep his claim?
I am definitely motivated, my friend. As poor as the chances are of us winning this, I won't give up! And no, if you'd bothered to read my last few posts at all, I NEVER said that I suspected G-Man of being Mafia. In fact, I said the opposite and if you don't believe me, look back a couple of posts to the GTH reads that I did for 3J and you'll see there in black and white that I judged him to be Town. The answer I gave to 3J's hypothetical question was unrelated to his alignment - that's why it was posted in green font. It seems you make a habit out of misrepresenting my comments (like you did last game) so I'm frankly hardly surprised at your new voting intention.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I mean ISO Glorfindel's responses to me. They are all telling me I'm wrong and that's it. What else has he said to convince me he's good? I mean, if someone sees something I don't, I'm willing to listen. By all means, lay it out and I'll consider it.

As far as getting rid of G-man, that all just looks like a playstyle clash and I of all people will never judge someone on that considering how much crap I get for mine.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Silverwolf wrote:
No, nor will he address my questions as to why he won't. He ignores them and just tells me I'm wrong. I fail to see how this is town at all.
I see no reason that I should have to repeat myself again. I have not ignored you at all. I have answered this question, you simply will not understand the answer. That is not my problem, it's yours that you choose not to see the truth.

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Glorfindel wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
I see no reason that I should have to repeat myself again. I have not ignored you at all. I have answered this question, you simply will not understand the answer. That is not my problem, it's yours that you choose not to see the truth.
You aren't giving me anything to work with. You tell me I'm wrong and that's it. That's not enough. I'll be happy to re-ISO you again and see if there's something else but even here, you could of given me more and chose not to. I see this kind of evasiveness from you constantly. If I am wrong, that's fine then show me how, but you do need to claim regardless.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Glorfindel wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Glorfindel-all you are doing is saying I'm wrong. Guess what? I don't believe I am. I believe you are a unclaimed cylon and very likely one of the bad ones. I will keep pushing this in hopes someone will listen to me.
I'm listening to you SilverWolf and I know full well that you believe that you're right and I totally respect that. Again for the umpteenth time, you are working from a frame of reference that is WRONG!... And what is worse, you are unprepared to even consider the possibility that you are.

I can assure you that what you've been led to believe about the way this game and how it works is WRONG. You are making assumptions based on what others have said and accepted them as fact. I promise you that they are not.
This is your post to me last night. You say I'm wrong. You say I'm just listening to others. You basically ask me to trust you.

How am I supposed to work with this? It's Mafia. I don't trust anyone.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Silverwolf wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Glorfindel-all you are doing is saying I'm wrong. Guess what? I don't believe I am. I believe you are a unclaimed cylon and very likely one of the bad ones. I will keep pushing this in hopes someone will listen to me.
I'm listening to you SilverWolf and I know full well that you believe that you're right and I totally respect that. Again for the umpteenth time, you are working from a frame of reference that is WRONG!... And what is worse, you are unprepared to even consider the possibility that you are.

I can assure you that what you've been led to believe about the way this game and how it works is WRONG. You are making assumptions based on what others have said and accepted them as fact. I promise you that they are not.
This is your post to me last night. You say I'm wrong. You say I'm just listening to others. You basically ask me to trust you.

I asked you to trust me? Perhaps... How many times do I have to say it? You believe that I'm Cylon and because of that belief you judge me as being Mafia (baddy). On what grounds do you make that judgement? Let's just assume for a moment that the first part of your equation were true - you, like many gullible others have bought this line that has been pedaled by our Mafia friends that all (or most with the exception of a small few) of our Cylon friends are bad. Think about it. It doesn't add up. The whole Cylon Amnesty Act (I believe) was created by the President as a means of preserving the presence of the Cylons in the face of this Mafia lie because she knew the Mafia would use the our natural (niave) assumptions and fears to wipe out a large portion of our number that are Cylon. If someone else can come up with a plausible alternative, I'm listening. I don't believe that the Cylon Amnesty Act was necessarily a means to protect our Cylon friends, it was even more a massive clue for us about the true nature of the Cylon/Human relationship in this game. But hardly anyone got it. Instead, we had pretty much the entire Town team line up behind the Mafia and the raving lunatic Admiral Caine (this remark is not intended as a slight against dear LC :bighug: ) in a most effective negation of the benefit of the Cylon Amnesty Act and burying the very reason I think it was instituted in the first place. Yes, SilverWolf - this IS Mafia and no, maybe you can't trust anyone but you have, you can't see it (yet) but you've trusted the wrong people and now we're about to bear the consequences.

I am certain that I'm right in everything I believe here. I can't believe that there is no one else out there that doesn't see what I can.

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Ugh. Wth happened to yesterday? I lost it somehow. Glad for the extra day as I seemed to have decided to sleep through yesterday. :(

I'm leaning toward a sig vote. His vote yesterday after wilgy claimed is not a good look I think.

Silver - I'm asking soley for clarity - is glor's refusal to claim and answer your questions to your satisfaction regarding claiming your only reason for suspecting him or are there other details I lost in the shuffle? If that's the meat of why you think glor is bad, do you suspect the others who haven't claimed with the same vigor?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Reviewed case on her
probably was before Daisy;
did not defend nut.
sig did. That's why I cared. He wasn't the only person to throw shade at Daisy for her waffle on nutella, but he was only person to do so after having defended her and resisted her lynch. I don't understand why someone with a mindset featuring town-nutella would suddenly care about someone else waffling on that read. What sig said makes sense coming from someone who suspected nutella, not someone who protected her.
I thought Daisy's reason for not voting Nutella were odd. Unlike me Daisy left it open enough that she could say she suspected nutella and wanted her lynched if nutella flipped baddie. This seemed like something a teammate would do, she didn't go so far as to bus, but went far enough that it wouldn't look to bad if nutella did flip bad.
DrumBeats wrote: sig - Opportunistic cylon claim. Pushed on a cleared townie. JJJ's iso points to even more scummy material from him with the linking Daisy and Nutella. Overall terrible look imo

First off and yes I'm harping here, Epi isn't a cleared townie. Nobody is cleared anything, he is most likely a cleared townie, but not 100 percent. Second I did do some pushing yes, the first time was because I didn't think he was a member of town, I did some indpenedet lore research and I was willing to entertain he might be good based on his character and the second time was so we could fulfill our win cons that Cain gave us. We didn't know if with Cain's death we would be free of the win cons, so I wanted to get rid of his immunity NOT lynch him. I see no issue with this as a good amount of players are attempting to do the same with everyone else, right now it is Glorfindel. I didn't "link" Diasy and Nutella I saw something that was scummy to me and I pointed it out, that is how I game solve.

I'll respond to JJJ ISO in a bit.

Will be out Friday afternoon and perhaps the weekend since I'm getting teeth pulled. :(

linki: @SW Glorfindel is always like this when he plays.
@Bea I think I already said this, but I was skimming and his "first claim" wasn't really a claim it was I assumed Wilgy messing around. Besides he had been a suspect of mine for awhile and if he wasn't lynched it would've been LC who I also didn't mind seeing lynched.
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Dex wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I did reason it
You called it utter bullsuit
To be precise, I called it complete and utter bullsuit. But that doesn't fit your meter, does it?
Ricochet wrote:So you are fine with
A Cylon keeping his claim?
Huh... and four more words since he is good.
It's a reason :shrug:
Take it or leave it (at the
Gate of the sunlight).
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Glorfindel wrote: I am definitely motivated, my friend. As poor as the chances are of us winning this, I won't give up! And no, if you'd bothered to read my last few posts at all, I NEVER said that I suspected G-Man of being Mafia. In fact, I said the opposite and if you don't believe me, look back a couple of posts to the GTH reads that I did for 3J and you'll see there in black and white that I judged him to be Town. The answer I gave to 3J's hypothetical question was unrelated to his alignment - that's why it was posted in green font. It seems you make a habit out of misrepresenting my comments (like you did last game) so I'm frankly hardly surprised at your new voting intention.
Town has low chances
To win? *takes a look at the
lynch results* Huh. Why? :ponder:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I've been calling for sig's head so I figured I'd do an ISO.
Spoiler: show
sig wrote:So some real content time.
I liked Polo's and Drum's early game actions light civ reads there.
I'm also feeling good about Zebra and LC.

I could see Rico and Ika as teammates if one flips mafia, but neither seems super scummy.
I don't recall much from Silver yet this game which is pingy.

Finally I saw Glorfindel reading the thread yet he didn't post? I don't like that at all.
Not a fan. People showing as "reading" the thread without posting is commonplace around here; it's a weak accusation every time. I think this language is excessive and think it's suspicious regardless of Glorfindel's alignment.

I was fishing and wanted Glorfindel to post, usually as mafia he will lurk more so I wanted to get him out.
sig wrote:I never talk to my wife when we play mafia, maybe all you couples should try that. :P

Okay expect a few posts from me unless I wander off and forget to do them. Right now I really don't have any scum reads. So some quick fire notes first then a few quoted posts. Gotta get my post count up. :keys:
Glorfindel is a slight ping, but he is always a slight ping. I'd like to see some real in game content he is dropping in and posting, but not posting much content. Besides his civ read of zebra which he does every game. :P
The Rico/Ika thing is confusing they both seem scummy then they do something civviish and I'm not sure again.
IWAY is absence I'd like to see more from him.
I don't see an issue with Gman's list of notes? Didn't he say they were just notes and not reads?
The Epi being so chill about MM voting for him seems a little weird.
WHy does Polo have a vote. :ponder:

linki: @SW as my grandfather used to say "I'll suffer alright, but don't expect me to suffer silently!" :P
Also why am I a town lean?
sig wrote:The above posts has lots of emoticons.
This moment was called suspicious by Long Con and S~V~S in the moment (perhaps among others). Long Con's role wasn't a terribly friendly one, but I do think some/all of his reads were genuine, and I'm willing to return to this sig moment with more scrutiny. He does show a certain consciousness of himself and I could see the second post being an attempt to clean up a perceived problem with the first -- something that isn't necessary within a town mindset.

This is a classic mislynch sig reason, just like in the one game (world reborn I think) when I said I reviewed my posts before posting and people said that was something mafia did. I posted lots of faces without realizing it then after it was in thread I saw how many there were.
sig wrote:God it was a joke. :sigh:

Since my post had so many faces. Like I usually don't put so many. I think LC might be mafia, he is setting me up like mafia LC will do sometimes and that isn't very nice. :P
Possibly playing up his own mislynch reputation so he can turn LC's accusations against him without it being standard "No U" practice.

I think you're coming in with a bias to find that I'm bad, LC does as mafia try to do this quite a bit he did the same sort of thing in Talking Head mafia, and I'm not playing it up I'm stating that it happens for weak reasons.
sig wrote:Wait a minute I'm a TS regular and constantlysometimes read both Epi and LC right. :ponder:
Just like Turf Wars were I knew Epi was bad (lets not discus anything else I did that game unless I'm using it to defend myself) :P
And I was right about LC like three times when he was mafia so far. :srsnod:

I don't like that post from you JJJ I don't like it at all.
I urged caution against total reliance on and confidence in meta reading (based upon what I perceive to be a recent trend showing that people aren't as great at that as they like to think they are) and sig complained about it for reasons irrelevant to my point. "I don't like that all." makes another appearance. That doesn't look like an honest read at face value to me.

How so"?
sig wrote:It seems like your point is we should listen to SW/Ika on Epi since other newer members have been right about their alignment right?

I'd rather we not lynch Epi today, it would be better to lynch someone else imo. However, I won't actively fight agaisnt an Epi lynch.
"I won't actively fight against an Epi lynch" as he actively fights against an Epi lynch.

No I wasn't actively fighting against an Epi lynch, I was voicing opposition but not fighting it. Also if Epi isn't bad why does it matter if I actively fought it or not?
sig wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Actually JJJ-I can tell you I don't like MM's vote on Epi for joke reasons in a game he should know the votes are not changeable.
If Epignosis is a cylon then I would be willing to entertain MM as a team mate. That's something for later though.
:ponder:
Maybe you're a teammate of Epi setting up MM to be lynched tomorrow.
I can at least mildly appreciate a mud toss like this. Excessive ponders.
You can never ponder to much
sig wrote:I'm not trying to discredit everything or anything I simply don't think we're going about this in the best way.

Also yes I've played two scum games with you. Your early behavior with Rico looked like you and MP.

I don't want Ika in control of every sortie if he tries to be I want to lynch him. I don't trust anyone enough to let them have that much say.
One thing I do like about sig's early game behavior is his treatment of ika/Rico. The way he related their back-and-forth argument to the Day 1 antagonism between ika and MP in the scrimmage (baddie team mates) is a nice touch. It's a wrinkle in his read that only he can offer and he put it out there.

Thank you. :clap:
sig wrote:Okay all caught up, I agree with JJJ read off LC, I think he is a baddie human or he could be a cylon trying to distance himself with his kill them all rhetoric.

I do also think Epi is bad and should be lynched, but that can wait.

I'd prefer to lynch LC today. I'll post more later after school.
I'm not certain, but I think sig may have been the first to bring "baddie" and "human" together for LC. Whether LC's actual role can be classified as outright "bad" can be debated, but this stands out to me because in a scenario in which the "baddies" know each other and have BTSC, baddie sig would know many of the cylons already and have a unique ability to reduce cylon-oriented suspicion he voices about LC. I don't know if I explained that very well.

It could be that, but since I'm not mafia it isn't. LC behavior wouldn't have had made sense as a cylon so he could've been a bad humna. People were throwing out humans who might not be civ aligned/cylons who were good so I could've seen LC fitting in that category.
sig wrote:Okay so I'm considering three people for today.

LC, I really dislike his game play so far, and I liked JJJ case on him. His only saving grace is agreeing with me about lynching the cylons.
Zebra, she seems to be playing more like her scummy meta. Not as active, building weaker cases, and I'm getting the same gut feel I got from her last game.
Epi, He is an outed Cylon and with the ship gone I'd like to see if we can lynch him and how he will flip. If he flips mafia then we know most cylons are bad. I also think he could've been the one to kill Ika, seeing how Ika was pushing to lynch Epi again. So I'm leaning towards mafia on Epi.

So here is a thought, in past games civs or mafia members could create events, usually polls but I've seen events before. Could there be no resurrection ship and this is all a ploy created by the cylons?
Maybe Epi just had a lynch proof power or something?

I don't see the reasons for a nutella lynch or for Rico.
He acknowledged the potential presence of "baddie humans" in the previous post I included in this analysis, but he pursued a "lynch all cylons" agenda despite that.
sig wrote:
Polo wrote:
sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:#ibelieveinsig

EPI

:hugs:

Wilgy must be civ. :noble:
Maybe you're both mafiosi.
And we both voted together for an outed teammate hmmm maybe. :ponder:

Can you explain your vote?
A little too suave in the face of Polo's poke. He also granted Wilgy civilian points for voting Epignosis -- again promoting the notion that "kill all cylons" is the "civilian" perspective.

I though he was still bad at this point and wanted to see how he flipped, I was also operating under the assumption that alignment would be shown when someone was lynched.
sig wrote:That nutella portion of your post was very fencey Daisy.
This looks bad to me in light of Daisy being killed. I don't mean this post and Daisy's death have a direct connection -- I mean that if we can comfortably call Daisy good as a night kill target, then this post becomes more telling. sig didn't say terribly much at all about nutella except a couple quick defenses of her when she was headed for a lynch. So that sig felt any need at all to comment on Daisy's "fenciness" about nutella is inherently noteworthy. This to me looks like an attempt by sig to link Daisy with nutella, which would indicate it's sig who was nutella's team mate.

Highlighting this because I think it's a significant point.

This is false, I though Daisy's post was very fencey so I pointed it out, I think I've addressed this a few times already though.
sig wrote:I don't think the humans need to kill all the cylons
sig wrote:I think we should lynch them. :P

starting with Epi a cylon who is outed.
:shrug:
sig wrote:Did anyone get anything from that back and forth between Zebra and JJJ? Since it seemed like 3J was pinged by Zebra saying LC was almost confirmed town, and then they got in an argument about a question?
This is the most pointless question of all time.

I was confused and wanted others opinions on it.
sig wrote:
Ricochet wrote: sig
- liked JJJ's case on LC, but then made no final commitment to lynch Long Con
- found zero validity in lynching nutella
- votes Epignosis, based on Long Con connection (and on obstinately wanting Epignosis lynched)
- lobbies hard for Epignosis to develop into a lynch wagon
~ is pinged by Daisy's stance on nutella and on the last players to vote nutella
~ keeps on drumming on Epignosis being lynched

I find evidence to be not favorable to sig, but I can't put a final finger on what would profile him as a certain teammate. He had all the right preparation to wagon on Long Con. Did he get scared of being too obvious of a counter-wagoner (if indeed nutella's teammate)? His Epignosis vote only makes sense if you count his obstinancy in Epig needing to be lynched. I'm not sure how to interpret him berating Daisy for defending nutella. It could be a cover-up, it could be a genuine ping, but it is also contradictory to him not finding nutella lynchworthy himself.
So the issue I had with Daisy is that I didn't like the way she did it. It was very on the fence type of defense. Unlike what I did, I flat out said I'd rather she didn't get lynched since I didn't see the case.

I like I think it was 3J case on Nero and his reactions around nutella was odd, I could place my vote there.

What is the case on Lorab?
How brazen. "I didn't like Daisy's defense of nutella. It wasn't like my defense of nutella."

:suspish:
sig wrote:I see it could be a scum slip, but I'm not sure it is. More importantly what are you drinking and do you have enough to share with the rest of the thread? :ponder:

Also I'm seriously considering voting for Glorfindel he only answered one portion of Gman's case and he seemed super defensive which I seem to remember is a baddie tell of his. However, I need to think on it since I have been wrong about him before.
Promoting a "scum slip". :rolleyes:

His meta read for Glorfindel seems to be directly at odds with what some others have said.

I've played with him the most. And being super defensive is a baddie tell of his, however having seen more I can say I think he is a civ.
sig wrote:Aww I messed up my own joke by bolding and not underlining. :(

Also this was the first GTH that everyone read me as bad. :ninja:
You'd be wrong, but if it will help your concerns I'll claim cylon tomorrow. Since I'd rather not be lynched.
Perfectly willing to claim cylon when he sees 8 people out 8 call him a baddie GTH read.
sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Polo wrote:I'd be willing to bet money that you're Mafia, sig.
Same here.

Then your both going to loose. Zebra you can't read me worth damn anyway and the only time you're right about me is when you are the mafia member. Then you accuse me of being mafia and try to lynch me.

Again a case beyond sig is bad lynch him or he didn't say he was a cylon lynch him would be nice. But, I doubt it will happen.
:)

Hush you
sig wrote:Scotty was killed to frame me imo.

Either way I'm a cylon. There I claimed (even though I'm not)

I think whoever killed scotty is going to use it as a spring board to get a civ to push me I flip civ then they lynch the person who originally pushed my lynch.
What?

Scotty suspected me, he was nightkilled. I think the mafia as doing this in an attempt to set me up for reasons previously stated.
sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I was right about LC being confirmed though.
Not really since he wasn't civ.
Baddies hate it when people claim town credit for themselves, whether it's deserved or not. ;)

~~~

There you go sig. Get busy.

Other people: if you don't want to read all of this, then read the two bits I highlighted in yellow. I think that's the worst of it.
I thought Zebra was mafia so yes I hated her claiming town credit when she was actively trying to lynch me.
and I won't get busy I'm pure and innocent. :P
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Five

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
MetalMarsh89 wrote:

Can somebody scumread me? I'm having trouble motivating myself.
I think you are scum
Now shake it till you break it
Do not pass Go :meany:
That last line had six syllables, since it says meany. :meany:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

Stop putting guns to your head, it's stupid.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

rabbit8 wrote:Stop putting guns to your head, it's stupid.
But look at the cool tables we've made!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Glorfindel wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

I asked you to trust me? Perhaps... How many times do I have to say it? You believe that I'm Cylon and because of that belief you judge me as being Mafia (baddy). On what grounds do you make that judgement? Let's just assume for a moment that the first part of your equation were true - you, like many gullible others have bought this line that has been pedaled by our Mafia friends that all (or most with the exception of a small few) of our Cylon friends are bad. Think about it. It doesn't add up. The whole Cylon Amnesty Act (I believe) was created by the President as a means of preserving the presence of the Cylons in the face of this Mafia lie because she knew the Mafia would use the our natural (niave) assumptions and fears to wipe out a large portion of our number that are Cylon. If someone else can come up with a plausible alternative, I'm listening. I don't believe that the Cylon Amnesty Act was necessarily a means to protect our Cylon friends, it was even more a massive clue for us about the true nature of the Cylon/Human relationship in this game. But hardly anyone got it. Instead, we had pretty much the entire Town team line up behind the Mafia and the raving lunatic Admiral Caine (this remark is not intended as a slight against dear LC :bighug: ) in a most effective negation of the benefit of the Cylon Amnesty Act and burying the very reason I think it was instituted in the first place. Yes, SilverWolf - this IS Mafia and no, maybe you can't trust anyone but you have, you can't see it (yet) but you've trusted the wrong people and now we're about to bear the consequences.

I am certain that I'm right in everything I believe here. I can't believe that there is no one else out there that doesn't see what I can.
Golden wrote:A new law has been passed.

Cylon Amnesty Act: Any person may publicly admit to being a cylon and, if the declaration is true, they will have immunity from the lynch for that day. Once a person has outed themselves as a cylon, they cannot do it a second time.
This act only benefits the bad players. You prolong the game with no lynches and there are on NK's. Even if civs are saving themselves only prolonging the NKs and no new info for the players in the thread. And we can't discuss our win cons.

If the president actually made this rule and it's not from a list of pre-approved rules that player could enact, I have to questions the presidents motives, honestly.

Though, I don't I would vote for you today.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Though, I don't doubt I would vote for you today.
Fixed.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

One last thing. Zebs would not declare. I think this was on principal, from what I read in her posts knowing her role. Because I know I'm a civ, a cylon and I declared.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Glorfindel wrote: I am definitely motivated, my friend. As poor as the chances are of us winning this, I won't give up! And no, if you'd bothered to read my last few posts at all, I NEVER said that I suspected G-Man of being Mafia. In fact, I said the opposite and if you don't believe me, look back a couple of posts to the GTH reads that I did for 3J and you'll see there in black and white that I judged him to be Town. The answer I gave to 3J's hypothetical question was unrelated to his alignment - that's why it was posted in green font. It seems you make a habit out of misrepresenting my comments (like you did last game) so I'm frankly hardly surprised at your new voting intention.
Town has low chances
I want to know why Glorfindel is so gloomy at this stage. What facts indicate poor chances of a civilian win?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

Ricochet wrote:
Town has low chances
I think that by "us" he actually meant his Mafia faction.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

So rabbit, are you declaring you're Cylon and claiming you're Cylon?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Quiet day today.

I like the spread of votes. Generally it means we are on the right track.

I wonder when BR will show up. I wonder if OA or Sokoth will discuss with me. I'm havin an itch that JJJ is bad.

Marmot, why are you being so quiet?

Linki - I think he did both...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Currently 17 or 18 pages behind, but I have made it my mission to catch up before work today, otherwise I'm going to be behind like 50 pages by weekends end.
Silverwolf wrote:The results of the lynch turned out well and we can stop with this claiming business and move on with the game.
What? Maybe someone already pointed this out, but Long Con's martial law had nothing to do with the claiming, which we've done to counter the Cylon Amnesty Act.

@GOLDAMA - It said the martial law has been lifted. Does this mean Cain's law has been lifted regarding win cons or does Adama still have to rescind that law somehow?

Questions/comments...

sig said something about a "failed NK the other night" and him thinking it was against him. This makes me hella suss of sig but I can't exactly explain why.
Epignosis wrote:Wilgy making the inferior claim and then the correct one at 10:02pm EST indicates he isn't good.
Was the correct claim, at 10:02pm EST before or after the day had ended for that cycle?

Sorry if all of these have already been answered, but I don't want to lose my questions...

Anyway back to catch up, and I REALLY hope someone has kept up a tally on the non-claimers because Silverwolf is not correct, Cain dying has nothing to do with the claims.
Image Image Image Image
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

bea wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I'd also still be willing to lynch Long Con. Black Rock's support of him holds some weight and he definitely is showing a lot of effort and not knowing about certain things that'd I'd expect him too seems genuine but I have a bad feeling about him I can't shake.

ISOing Glorfindel he has a few good posts and explains himself well. I don't like his voting pattern and behavior around lynches however.

Wilgy seems just too unreadable for me and I didn't like IAWY so I guess that's my biggest complaint about him.

bea has just faded fast, I know she's busy but even her last catch up was basically a bunch of nothing, just kind of floating around here and there.
again - if there is something specific you'd like me to respond to - I'm happy to do it. Please do consider I work a 60 hour a week job and often only get 1 day off and sometimes that day and the day I crash and burn and sleep like 16 hours aren't always the same day. I run a business and often have to drop every bit of my free time *including silly things like sleep and mafia* for it.
Lol, I know you a busy bee, but reading your posts makes me think bad bea is bad.
bea wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
bea wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Wow, I butchered the hell out of that quote.

Oh well, I think it's clear what I mean.
What's clear (to anyone who wants to really look) is that you completely avoided engaging with any of my points or questions, and moved right to your tired old schtick of "he's misrepresenting! he's discrediting!" But don't worry, I doubt anyone will bother looking. :nicenod:
as much as it pains me to say this, you might be on to sonmething here.
bea-In going through your ISO, I saw this post. You also made a lot of posts agreeing with Long Con or supporting him in some ways-telling him you were listening, etc.

So my question is, do you have a civ reading on Long Con and if so, elaborate on it please?

A lot of your comments are kind of offhand comments that make it hard for me to get a read of you. So if you elaborate on one of your reads, this will help me a lot and I imagine others as well.
Ok - you picked a doozy here so - bear with me.

I have a loooooooong history of NOT ever ever trusting Long Con. Like ever. LIke really really ever. I call him Lucy to my Charlie Brown. And then we had the Champs game where we had that bright second of civ BTS. And even then - ask him it took me AAAAAAGES to trust him. But in light of that, I'm trying to go against every knee jerk reaction I have about Long Con because I realize it's *my* bias that always makes him bad in my head.

Also - he's one of the few people who have acknowledged that you know I'm paying attention even when I go a long time without taking- when everyone else seems to think I'm flaking out and bad. So if he's willing to listen to me - I'm willing to at least listen to him. Also - as I can see how he could be cain. I could see as much as how he's accusing others of "role playing" that some of his earlier behavior that he chalked up to as being "ornery ole lc" (which is honestly prolly true) could also maybe be viewed as "role playing" too - so I'm willing to give him a little rope and some rye.

I get where Dex and SVS are coming from about him and *believe* me my gut wants to jump right into their hunt too - because in my head "a living long con is almost always a bad long con", but I'm trying to learn to get to know the player better. So that the player and the guy I know can start meshing together some. Does that make sense to you?

As for other reads - I think you are civ - and I think SVS, dex and rico are civ. I adore epi and cylon or no I hope he's around at endgame. I lean civ on glor cuz he makes posts like the one I just quoted. I thought matt was civ but I worry about his statement about "toaster sympathizers" and his call to "claimers" to own up and put pressure on people. Because like Rico - I saw this witch hunt coming and no one can deny that's what it's turning into. Good on you and Daisy for saying it won't ONLY be a factor. Now look at matt and polo's posts and say with a straight face they aren't hunting witches. Because they totally are.

I'm not sure about OA and Gman, but I hope they are civ. I think Daisy might be civ. I worry about her focus on me and my "claim" being looking like she's baddie hunting when deep down she knew nothing was going to come of it. Or she really thought it. I'm unsure here. Baddie Daisy has snuck up on me more than once. The kingon is too new to me to get a real handle on and I tried to help him make a post like this one but I failed because he hasn't.

I think zeeb is an enigma this game. I want to trust her. She seems to know things, but I'm not sure how she knows things and I'm not sure where she's coming from. Honestly before Lorab flipped I had her pegged as d'anna. She's keeping her cards *very* close to her chest and I can see civ and mafia reaosns for doing that.

I like Silvers analysis of you Bea, I think you're a baddie bad scumer, wtf ever you want to call it. Plus nice waffle on LC here.
bea wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dex wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I'd also still be willing to lynch Long Con. Black Rock's support of him holds some weight and he definitely is showing a lot of effort and not knowing about certain things that'd I'd expect him too seems genuine but I have a bad feeling about him I can't shake.
Is anyone else willing to vote LC? Can I convince you, S~V~S? It might be good to have the most votes on him before the night is half over, to ensure he won't jump the fleet early and all the votes will count. Assuming he's Cain. Which I do.
I said I would give him time,which to me means until the end of the day. If nothing Cain related happens,I can then more to the next day and wait. I would love to lynch him, but he makes be feel bad, and BR makes me feel worse, but when I was trying to push for that,no one else seemed to be hearing what I was saying, or if they were, they did not agree. This is a huge part of the problem the civs have on this site in general; everyone wants to flog their own suspects, and no one is willing to listen to anyone else. We have one guy going on about JJJ, and tbh, that is the worst possible lynch, imo. Everybody only cares about their own suspects.

This is why I asked everyone to picl their top three last night, maybe we can come to a consensus.

I think Wilgy is likely to be cylon. I thought IAWY was a cylon, the only person who has history with IAWY thought he was a cylon, and Wilgy is not acting like a civ. He is my primary candidate for a cylon.
Wigly calling me good earlier felt like he was saying it so he could be right when everyone lynched me. FWIW.
You and SVS really giving LC the time he needs, or is this subtle defense?
bea wrote:
Long Con wrote:My goal is an orderly, regular Lynch.
That would be different and refreshing.
Srsly, you and LC...
bea wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dex wrote:
Is anyone else willing to vote LC? Can I convince you, S~V~S? It might be good to have the most votes on him before the night is half over, to ensure he won't jump the fleet early and all the votes will count. Assuming he's Cain. Which I do.
I said I would give him time,which to me means until the end of the day. If nothing Cain related happens,I can then more to the next day and wait. I would love to lynch him, but he makes be feel bad, and BR makes me feel worse, but when I was trying to push for that,no one else seemed to be hearing what I was saying, or if they were, they did not agree. This is a huge part of the problem the civs have on this site in general; everyone wants to flog their own suspects, and no one is willing to listen to anyone else. We have one guy going on about JJJ, and tbh, that is the worst possible lynch, imo. Everybody only cares about their own suspects.

This is why I asked everyone to picl their top three last night, maybe we can come to a consensus.

I think Wilgy is likely to be cylon. I thought IAWY was a cylon, the only person who has history with IAWY thought he was a cylon, and Wilgy is not acting like a civ. He is my primary candidate for a cylon.
Wigly calling me good earlier felt like he was saying it so he could be right when everyone lynched me. FWIW.
I doubt it. I think he might be right and you threw this out there as a weak sauce defense.
bea wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I agree with everything bea has said in her most recent posts.
please know that I mean this with the utmost respect - but I'm slightly weirded out that we see this game as eye to eye as we do.

You're town read of me doesn't worry me as much as wilgly's does. but it surprises me in ways I'm not sure what to do with.

and also thank you for your support.

You suck up to zebs a lot. And I see the game a lot different then her.
bea wrote:
Dex wrote:
bea wrote:I'm not sure how a sig vote is wasted?
If we vote to lynch him today and he's a cylon, he doesn't get lynched. If we vote to lynch him on any other day from now on whether he's a cylon or not, it's a lynch.
but again - isn't that WHY everyone was pressuring people to claim? So that we could take someone like sig and vote him and make him pressure claim and see if he lives or dies by his "I'm a cylon" claim? Isn't that how we're supposed to stop cavil??? You do see what I'm saying? How is his non lynch a bad option if we REALLY think the non-claimers MUST be bad for not claiming? Doesn't that do EXACTLY what everyone pressuring everyone to claim says it was supposed to do? Make cylons burn their lynch protect? If we catch a cylon while they are burning it how is that bad or a waste?

It was good enough for D'anna/Lorab. Why isn't it good enough for sig?
IDK Bea, lynching players that won't die seems pointless unless you have a NK...
bea wrote:I am leaning on a Wilgy vote. Since he was drunk last night and hear now I to want to give him the chance tobrespond.

I said I would give lc a bit of time to prove himself and I'm not as sold on glor as Polo and gman are. If Wilgy ends up sounding sincere to me, I may have to find a place to vote.

I'm in transit atm so when I do get back on here the vote will prolly be quick and ugly.

Posting through any Linkie f I get it as I have to get moving.
Keep giving LC time.
bea wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:So you are a toaster then.
I'll never admit it. I'll just end up getting lynched tomorrow. I don't think civs will win if we are chasing our tails.
You are right. I share a desire to get rid of both Cavil and cain. Best guess as to who Cavil might be and why?

You guys. I am not having good feels about a wigly vote now. I think some things are clicking into place for me.

Imma follow zeebs vote.

sig

You're buddying up to zebs, again.
bea wrote:I am perfectly ok with this result!! Estatic actually. Well done dex and especially svs for being right on the money even when few would listen to her.
Why are you lying?
bea wrote:Would you have rather I went against my instincts and followed the crowd just to follow the crowd?
Read the last line you wrote in the post below this...
bea wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Matt wrote:Updated list of Non-Claimers
a2thezebra
DrWilgy
Epignosis
Glorfindel
OA
Ricotech
Sokoth
Vompatti
Off this list, I'm gonna vote for either DrWilgy or Glorfindel-I will re ISO Glorfindel. Wilgy, I'm not trying to force you into any certain style of play but answering my questions will help me read you better. Glorfindel asked about my suspicions and tried to address them. That's a point in his favor and a negative in yours. Again, I want to get the best read I can on you both because off the above list, one of you two are it, since sig claimed for real and likely isn't a good option now for today because he claimed today.

I'm not going to witch hunt off this list. I'm only gonna pick people on it I'm suspicious of. If the only nonclaimers seem town, then I'll leave them alone.
I still don't understand why sig is a bad vote option if he claimed propper. I thought that's WHY people were trying to get everyone to claim - so that if you suspected the person, you could vote them and if they didn't die - they were cylon.

I KNOW that yesterday I was the the talk of lots of potential votes based on just that reason. Pressure her to claim by voting to see if she lives.

You can't have half a witch hunt afterall... it's the sort of thing one should go all in on.
bea wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Black Rock! I want an update on S~V~S and your accusation of her. What say you?
Sorry, I just spent the last 10 mins screaming at the top of my lungs at my selfish 17 year old. I think LC thinks I went insane.

I do need to get back on that track and expand on SVS. Really a lot of my thoughts are when she first came into the game she seemed to be Anti-Cylon. Like she thought it was the "in" thing. Then when a consensus came in that you were not evil she seemed to jump on the Cylon train. It just seems way to convenient and opportunistic. Which is words I would use to describe Mafia. I also do not trust any other listed Cylons. If the final five are like the final five of the show then I'm not too worried. I really don't know half the shit that's going on. I am with the humans (with the exception of your role), I do not trust Cylons.

I feel like I just did a tangent. My brain is filled with rage. Anyways SVS = opportunistic = no trust.

Although Black Rock =\= trusting Cylons is likely I will vote Dr Wilgy first. I do need to finish my catch up though.

Please show me exactly where svs was opportunistic
You defend SVS a lot. And Zeebs. I had to rethink SVS a lot going over your posts and fucking A, I think SVS might actually be a civvie.

Expect that, SVS?
bea wrote:Ugh. Wth happened to yesterday? I lost it somehow. Glad for the extra day as I seemed to have decided to sleep through yesterday. :(

I'm leaning toward a sig vote. His vote yesterday after wilgy claimed is not a good look I think.

Silver - I'm asking soley for clarity - is glor's refusal to claim and answer your questions to your satisfaction regarding claiming your only reason for suspecting him or are there other details I lost in the shuffle? If that's the meat of why you think glor is bad, do you suspect the others who haven't claimed with the same vigor?
You so bad, girl. But I still love ya. :goofp:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:So rabbit, are you declaring you're Cylon and claiming you're Cylon?
So MM, are you going to.......
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

An abundance of reading today but it's done me some good.

I read through JJJ's ISO on sig and I even ISO'd sig to make sure there were no gaps. I don't see any reason to take sig off of my list of suspects. He seems to play in recovery mode a lot. He seems inclined to latch onto conspiracy theories (Scotty was NK'd to frame him!, SD was NK'd to scare us away from lynching Wilgy!), coming up with ideas that are appeals for the thread to move in whatever direction he is leaning. He also called out Silverwolf today for not voting for Wilgy like she said she would, as if people are not allowed to change their minds with new information. It's almost like he throws mid-range to wild ideas out there hoping for something to stick. I'm comfortable with him being on the chopping block today.

JJJ surprised me with his ISO on Black Rock. I didn't find her drive-by suspicion on SVS to be odd because I was conflicted on SVS's waffling over the amnesty claim myself. Black Rock went a little more in depth than I had been thinking, so I'll have to take a harder look at SVS later tonight (Game 7 baby- go Pens!). BR's turn on SVS didn't feel as jolting to me as JJJ because I know how long SVS and BR have been playing mafia together. While I don't track meta myself, I can't help but give an Old Guard meta case a serious look. Some of these people have been playing together for the better part of a decade now but I understand that those who don't go back with us as far won't share the same ping when something like what BR does pops up.

I think Epi might be on to something with DrumBeats. I'm going back to ISO him now. I recall liking him at the start of the game but his behavior deviated to weird and hasn't corrected course by much. We'll see if an ISO sheds any light on anything.

As for this:
Glorfindel wrote:I know I'm on my own here in saying this but anyone that isn't willing to do the same or thinks it's smart to be obnoxious to others really doesn't help anyone to enjoy this game. For that reason, I sadly think that I'd remove G-Man. I know it's not what you wanted to hear but like I said, to me, some things ARE more important than winning. I mightn't be popular for saying what I have, but new members are the life blood of sites like these and as one you'll potentially lose, I figured you should know.

I mean, ouch. While I think everyone has been at the point where they think they'd rather get rid of someone they read civ because they're annoying instead of someone they're suspicious of, it stings to hear someone come out and say it about you. Please don't give up on this site just because of a bad experience or two. Persevere and make us bend to your will/play-style. There is room at the table here for players of all stripes.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

ObscureAllure wrote:Yes, I did. You said he was the opposite of who you interpreted I thought he was. When I was still talking about him, I thought he was Cavil. Then I had to stop talking about him. Then someone pointed out he could be Cain. I used what I thought and what I knew and questioned it myself, and decided he had to either be Cain or Cavil. Only, as I said, I couldn't talk about it because everyone will say "why's that" and I'll say "I can't say" and everyone will say "oh, that must make you a mafia!" like Wigly, Matt and Dex did. (Which is stupid because Matt knows exactly what I'm talking about which makes me think that Matt is mafia now seeing that LC was Cain not Cavil. II already think he and Wigly have BTSC and I know wigly's a bad mafia so it makes sense. )
Ummmm what?

I have no idea what you're talking about. You insisting that I do and then painting me as bad because I don't makes me even more wary of you.

Can we lynch OA at some point?

Marshmellow, what do you think of OA?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

ObscureAllure wrote:

Also, I don't know what Matt knows you are talking about.
Oh, he does. Trust me. He's playing dumb now but he let it slip earlier. He knows exactly why I thought what I did about LC. The fact that it didn't bring him to think the same says a lot about Matt.
My brain is exploding right now.

I honestly have no idea what she's referring to.

Can we lynch her now?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:Yo! Long weekend, I'm super behind, but I have a few days off in a row so will be doing a catch up later today.

I know you've all severely missed me. :beer:
Unfortunately I was extremely busy on my three days off.

*sadface*
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

a2thezebra wrote:Also, let me make clear that if I'm the lynch candidate for today, I will claim you-know-what at the very end. Don't even fucking try it, I'm town.
How does this make sense?

If you claim at the very end, that means you know you will be saved, ergo you are Cylon.

Is this correct?

(sorry if someone already brings this up like two posts later, I'm replying as I go)
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

insertnamehere is replacing Silverwolf with immediate effect
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:insertnamehere is replacing Silverwolf with immediate effect
Don't know why this happened but despite our earlier disagreements, I'll miss ya Silvy.

Welcome INH. Haven't seen you since I got back. :feb:
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Also, let me make clear that if I'm the lynch candidate for today, I will claim you-know-what at the very end. Don't even fucking try it, I'm town.

If you claim at the very end, that means you know you will be saved, ergo you are Cylon.

Is this correct?

(sorry if someone already brings this up like two posts later, I'm replying as I go)
Not if she would be
human; (support your brother
sport brother WOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT)

Unless by "town" she
meant town-Cylon :ponder: ; (support your
brother sport brother)
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:I'll be voting sig, Wilgy, zebra, or GlorFIENDel most likely. I could get behind a Ricochet lynch too. I don't think he's good. I think he's bullshitting, as I said long ago.
All of these players have either yet to claim (as of my current catch up) or claimed extremely late...

Epi has been so against the claiming thing, I wonder why all of his suspects are non-claimers.

That's "interesting" ;)

Linki - Yeah and I still wanna lynch Rico too.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

That is :lorab: not
:lorab: part of :lorab: the
:lorab: PLAN :lorab:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:SO SAY WE ALL

Everyone look, I did it! I really did it!
Lol. The day I didn't do it. :(
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

For clarity - zebra and silverwolf's votes today do not count. Rabbit and inh's votes count.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Where is everyone going? :llama:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

G-Man wrote:An abundance of reading today but it's done me some good.

I read through JJJ's ISO on sig and I even ISO'd sig to make sure there were no gaps. I don't see any reason to take sig off of my list of suspects. He seems to play in recovery mode a lot. He seems inclined to latch onto conspiracy theories (Scotty was NK'd to frame him!, SD was NK'd to scare us away from lynching Wilgy!), coming up with ideas that are appeals for the thread to move in whatever direction he is leaning. He also called out Silverwolf today for not voting for Wilgy like she said she would, as if people are not allowed to change their minds with new information. It's almost like he throws mid-range to wild ideas out there hoping for something to stick. I'm comfortable with him being on the chopping block today.
People said the Patriot Act wouldn't be used to spy on Americans to and YOU called them crazy and we were right! Just like this time.
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
*puts on tinfoil hat and crawls back into the bunker*

:P

It was very very strange Silver went from we much lynch Wilgy to turning around and not wanting to lynch wilgy it was such a huge leap that yes I did point it out.
Also no my Daisy idea isn't crazy nor was it an attempt to see what sticks. It is completely rational for the mafia to kill someone who is suspecting them. I've done it as mafia and it was done in this years GoC by the mafia. To ignore why people were nightkilled is foolish and will cause the civs to loose. We shouldn't put to much weight into their reads, but discounting what they thought is just as silly. Especially since Daisy could've been mislynched. So why would the mafia kill her, unless she was onto them.
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I saw somewhere that rabbit was in, didn't know he replaced Zeebs.

Wtf? On day six, really guys?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

a2thezebra wrote:Like if you got a play style beef take it up with the mods. This is how I do.
:cloud9:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:
Vompatti wrote:So say we all. :beer:

D12
I thought we already sunk all the Cylon Battleships?
I immediately saw this post from Vomps and started laughing at his silliness.

And I'm wondering why SVS responded to it so seriously. Hrm.

SVS is actually one of my topsie civ reads based on "other stuff" but her game thread speak has given me the heebies.

Also, I have to take a break for about an hour pretty soon, then I'll only have an hour left or so after that before work, and I'm still about 8 or 9 pages behind.

I'm trying!

Right now, I'm leaning on a Wilgy vote because I'm not a fan that he didn't claim until the bitter end of the last day phase. Also, did he officially claim that day? Epi said something about "10:02 eastern", I'm still not entirely sure if Wilgy made his claim before or after the phase was over.
Image Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Addendum to what I said about Black Rock:

Through all my notes, something that sticks out to me is that she hasn't provided much in the way of player reads. At least not all at once. I have notes on her being suspicious of Wilgy and SVS in the last two game days. Other than that, I'm struggling to find reads on many (any?) other living players. She had stances on Nutella (lynched), LoRab (lynched), Spacedaisy (NK'd) and Long Con (lynched). Maybe she can give us an idea of where her head is at on everybody. It seems like most others have provided a smattering of player reads, if not full roster reads all at once.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

D12

SVS is actually one of my topsie civ reads based on "other stuff" but her game thread speak has given me the heebies.

Also, I have to take a break for about an hour pretty soon, then I'll only have an hour left or so after that before work, and I'm still about 8 or 9 pages behind.

I'm trying!

Right now, I'm leaning on a Wilgy vote because I'm not a fan that he didn't claim until the bitter end of the last day phase. Also, did he officially claim that day? Epi said something about "10:02 eastern", I'm still not entirely sure if Wilgy made his claim before or after the phase was over.
Using my drugs checker
I have confirmation that
Matthew is on them
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

D12

I'm trying!

Welcme Back!

I like talking to Vomps. I find him charming.

Welcome INH,it's old home week allover again, I am probably going to vote Glorfindel, but want to read back on today.

Linki, Image
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

Matt wrote:Right now, I'm leaning on a Wilgy vote because I'm not a fan that he didn't claim until the bitter end of the last day phase. Also, did he officially claim that day? Epi said something about "10:02 eastern", I'm still not entirely sure if Wilgy made his claim before or after the phase was over.
Please don't vote Wilgs until you are caught up.
*indiglowing*
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Matt wrote:I saw somewhere that rabbit was in, didn't know he replaced Zeebs.

Wtf? On day six, really guys?
:shrug:
Matt wrote:

Is this correct?

I have claimed. So this won't be able to happen.....
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

rabbit8 wrote:
You defend SVS a lot. And Zeebs. I had to rethink SVS a lot going over your posts and fucking A, I think SVS might actually be a civvie.

Expect that, SVS?
:faint:

Return to “Previous Jobs”