Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 7

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:Oh, I get it. That's a lot of missing votes and quite people.

In the brig for their disloyalty.
QUIET people.

I hate my keyboard.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

So say we all.

I'm so sorry I missed the vote. I had work issues blow up again unexpectedly. (Had to fire someone today during the time I planned to vote.) This was the first chance I have had to break away.

Glor. You played a great game. While I still have a difficult time seeing boomer as for the human and civ cylons you have made me reconsider how I've been approaching the game. I actually thought you would flip dovil from how you were talking.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

So say we all.

Why did you vote me while I was silenced Sig? ALSO, why haven't you responded to what I asked a phase and a half ago?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

Way to fight the good fight Glorfindel.

We're down to Cavil and Doral. I'd say we're in pretty darn good shape.

My suspicion of ObsAll has cooled significantly on account of her early vote for the Glorf. My three top suspects at this time are Rico, Bea, and BR.
*indiglowing*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dex wrote:Way to fight the good fight Glorfindel.

My suspicion of ObsAll has cooled significantly on account of her early vote for the Glorf. My three top suspects at this time are Rico, Bea, and BR.
I'm in agreement with you.

Obsure, why did you vote Glorf instead of me?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

So say we all.

It's probably for the best that I wasn't around. I'd have resisted that lynch for most of Day 7. I do think Epignosis and Dex did a fantastic job of isolating Glorf's role with logic though and that Glorf struggled especially against "Are you aligned with Cavil?". Great look for Dex and Epi continues to look solid too.

I don't think it's a total certainty that this role was a "bad" one, but lore would suggest that it is -- and if lore doesn't determine alignment then I have no idea what would. It'd be a randomized game with no possible analytic process. It might be prudent to investigate the nutella/Glorfindel interaction to determine how likely it was that they were aware of one another and/or had BTSC.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

When Glorfindel still felt like he had a puncher's chance on Day 6 and I pressed him to give me suspects, the name he pushed hardest was Black Rock. That makes me reconsider my baddie read on her. :ponder:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bea wrote:Dear Admiral Adama - I belive it is very likely that epi, wigly and glor are all town cylons.
I truely believe that Cavil and his followers aren't going to be as easy to find as the ones who last second claimed.
To suggest that both Wilgy and Glorfindel were "very likely" to be good cylons isn't a great look.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am still unsure whether it makes sense to say that this game has no standard "baddie/mafia" faction though when night phases have continually featured people getting killed. There's a lynch and there's a night kill, and that means the most fundamental structure of Mafia is at least maintained in this setup. Someone has to be delivering these kills, and if it isn't a "team" with BTSC then what would it be? Numerous independent "bad" cylons each getting one kill on a specified night? I doubt that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It's probably for the best that I wasn't around. I'd have resisted that lynch for most of Day 7.
Can you say why?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't think it's a total certainty that this role was a "bad" one, but lore would suggest that it is -- and if lore doesn't determine alignment then I have no idea what would. It'd be a randomized game with no possible analytic process.
This appears contradictory. Can you help me understand the thought process here?
*indiglowing*
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

I am amused that everyone who had been punished for not properly replying "So Say We All" are now diligently saying it - even though it's not currently required by the rules. ;)
*indiglowing*
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dex wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:It's probably for the best that I wasn't around. I'd have resisted that lynch for most of Day 7.
Can you say why?
Toward the end of Night 6 I put up a pretty big post describing the behavior of Glorfindel as a baddie and as a townie in two recent games, and I felt his behavior in this game was closer to that of his townie game.
Dex wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't think it's a total certainty that this role was a "bad" one, but lore would suggest that it is -- and if lore doesn't determine alignment then I have no idea what would. It'd be a randomized game with no possible analytic process.
This appears contradictory. Can you help me understand the thought process here?
I don't know what would determine alignment if lore does not, but that doesn't mean it has to be lore. It means I don't know. If I have no other information available I'm willing to go with lore as the standard, which would suggest Glorfindel was bad/aligned with Cavil.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dex wrote:I am amused that everyone who had been punished for not properly replying "So Say We All" are now diligently saying it - even though it's not currently required by the rules. ;)
Those who made no posts on Day 7 were still subject to the SSWA from Night 6.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dex wrote:I am amused that everyone who had been punished for not properly replying "So Say We All" are now diligently saying it - even though it's not currently required by the rules. ;)
Those who made no posts on Day 7 were still subject to the SSWA from Night 6.
Ah! Of course.
*indiglowing*
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

DrWilgy wrote:

I'm in agreement with you.

Obsure, why did you vote Glorf instead of me?
I had a feeling you were silenced or punished and I try to make it a habit not to vote for someone in that situation if I have other comparable options. Doesn't mean I won't be voting for you in the future or even tomorrow. I just try to not be a complete asshat if I can.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Maybe not a great look jj, but it is what it is. I was trying to be open minded and give everyone a fair shake. Real life kept me from voting when I intended on voting.

I have not played the game I wanted to play. But I am not bad. Just a nub.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Sorry for bailing out - I have no issues admitting it, but I was simply too tired to follow anymore of the debate and I had no other valid angle except to decide on how to treat Glorfindel. In light of his flip - lore makes me treat Boomer as clearly aligned against the human cause - there's room to appreciate the fight Glorfindel put, because halfway through his pleads did in fact make me question if he's not truthful - never again, though, on this "I'd never lie to the players" angle.

Anyway, post-flip, I don't know what this tells us about sig. There was an absolute defensive bond between the two, but sig still likely survived a lynch as second wagon, so unless it's the mafia team that had a lynch stop, his status is still ambiguous. Not sure what to say of Matt reading the two as Baltar-Six, after which he just wiggled out with a sideline vote.

Need to re-read bea all over again; I suspected her based on the nutella lynch, but then she seemed to hint at something that made me rethink.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I had/have Baltar and six penciled in as other peeps.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

I think it's just a nice way to show your appreciation to the president or the captain or whatever. :)
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

So, only 3 Cylons alive, right? Gaius, please check S~V~S!
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Polo wrote:So, only 3 Cylons alive, right? Gaius, please check S~V~S!
EBWOP: 3 evil cylons, according to lore.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I thought just dovel and cavil?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

bea wrote:I thought just dovel and cavil?
By Dovel you mean Doral?

And isn't Conoy mafia?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Polo wrote:
By Dovel you mean Doral?

And isn't Conoy mafia?
Yes - doral - I'm sorry - it's the very end of a very long and and emotionally stressful day.

By conoy I assume you mean Cavil? Yes. Evil and mafia are the same thing to me. Are they not to you?

OK - I'm going to bed if I'm making this many mistakes and such.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

bea wrote:
Polo wrote:
By Dovel you mean Doral?

And isn't Conoy mafia?
Yes - doral - I'm sorry - it's the very end of a very long and and emotionally stressful day.

By conoy I assume you mean Cavil? Yes. Evil and mafia are the same thing to me. Are they not to you?

OK - I'm going to bed if I'm making this many mistakes and such.
No, by Conoy I mean Leoben Conoy, cylon model #2.

I believe there are 3 mafia (or evil, whatever warms your toast) alive:

John Cavil - who is probably S~V~S (I still need to post my dossier on explaining why her interaction with me when I mentioned Cavil has got me EXTREMELY suspicious to the point of certainty)
Leoben Conoy
Aaron Doral
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Six

Post by S~V~S »

So say we all. Just in case, Lol.
Dex wrote:The Defence of DrWilgy

I'm going to try this one last time before the votes start to fall in earnest

1. I am as certain that Wilgs is a civ cylon as I was the LC was Cain. You'll recall that I pushed hard for an LC lynch. Now that Cain is dead, everyone's life is better. Particularly civ cylons.[/i

2. My belief that Wilgs is a civ cylon is not a hunch or gut-based. It is a logical deduction that follows from his posts. The only question is rather or not Wilgs was being honest. I think in context its quite apparent he was. I'd say he's been perfectly honest ever since he declared.

3. For those posting that Wilgs can't be a civ cylon because Caprica 6 is the last one and the math doesn't work, you are incorrect. Leoben is also a civ cylon.

A. He sided against Cavil in the cylon rebellion, along with D'Anna, Caprica 6, and Athena. He also aids Roslin during Gaeta's mutiny, and has a Starbuck connection. He is not part of the Cavil clique, group, faction, or whatever you want to call it.
B. It makes more sense in terms of game balance that this role be civ.

Since Wilgy never claimed to be Caprica 6 and has frequently pointed this out, I'm guessing he is Leoben. The only people with an interest in killing Leoben are Cavil's faction and any humans who still want to kill all cylons.

Remember this conversation, Polo? You were part of it. Maybe your hyperfocus on me made you forget it.

Let me ask you again; is it everyone who wanted to lynch Cain, or is it just me?

Link I, yeah, could I get that dossier please?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Six

Post by Polo »

S~V~S wrote:So say we all. Just in case, Lol.
Dex wrote:The Defence of DrWilgy

I'm going to try this one last time before the votes start to fall in earnest

1. I am as certain that Wilgs is a civ cylon as I was the LC was Cain. You'll recall that I pushed hard for an LC lynch. Now that Cain is dead, everyone's life is better. Particularly civ cylons.[/i

2. My belief that Wilgs is a civ cylon is not a hunch or gut-based. It is a logical deduction that follows from his posts. The only question is rather or not Wilgs was being honest. I think in context its quite apparent he was. I'd say he's been perfectly honest ever since he declared.

3. For those posting that Wilgs can't be a civ cylon because Caprica 6 is the last one and the math doesn't work, you are incorrect. Leoben is also a civ cylon.

A. He sided against Cavil in the cylon rebellion, along with D'Anna, Caprica 6, and Athena. He also aids Roslin during Gaeta's mutiny, and has a Starbuck connection. He is not part of the Cavil clique, group, faction, or whatever you want to call it.
B. It makes more sense in terms of game balance that this role be civ.

Since Wilgy never claimed to be Caprica 6 and has frequently pointed this out, I'm guessing he is Leoben. The only people with an interest in killing Leoben are Cavil's faction and any humans who still want to kill all cylons.

Remember this conversation, Polo? You were part of it. Maybe your hyperfocus on me made you forget it.

Let me ask you again; is it everyone who wanted to lynch Cain, or is it just me?

Link I, yeah, could I get that dossier please?

Yes, I'll post it today after work!

So is Leoben really a civ cylon? Hmmm.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, thanks, I guess. I still see you in here now, so no time like the present, but if you want to keep waiting, OK :shrug:

Your last post was 6:24 AM, it is now 7:27. I would think an hour should be enough. That must be one hell of a dossier.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:Oh, I get it. That's a lot of missing votes and quite people.

In the brig for their disloyalty.
:puppy:

So say we all...

I am horrible at remembering things like putting a small statement in when it's necessary.

Of course I am far behind. I did not keep up while I was silenced. Not sad to see Boomer gone.
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Awesome night! I was right about Glorfindel, plus the Penguins and Warriors won. (modkill me if you must, Golden the Coward ;) but Curry4Life!)

I've got to do some reading and thinking today because my player reads aren't all what they were last time I posted lists.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

S~V~S wrote:Well, thanks, I guess. I still see you in here now, so no time like the present, but if you want to keep waiting, OK :shrug:

Your last post was 6:24 AM, it is now 7:27. I would think an hour should be enough. That must be one hell of a dossier.
I usually leave this browser tab open when I leave home, and almost never reboot my PC. Sorry
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Polo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Well, thanks, I guess. I still see you in here now, so no time like the present, but if you want to keep waiting, OK :shrug:

I usually leave this browser tab open when I leave home, and almost never reboot my PC. Sorry
Our tray reboot is set to 30 minutes. I don't know that anyone else would know that but MP & I, though. So now all of you know it too :) For future reference.

If a person shows in tray as being here, that means they could be showing up to 30 minutes after leaving. Not an hour. I am just really looking forward to it, you have been talking about it for days. So don't blame me for being impatient. A word of advice, the bigger the build up, the better the denoument should be. Waiting too long, you lose your momentum, and your revelation risks looking anti climactic.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:

Our tray reboot is set to 30 minutes. I don't know that anyone else would know that but MP & I, though. So now all of you know it too :) For future reference.

If a person shows in tray as being here, that means they could be showing up to 30 minutes after leaving. Not an hour. I am just really looking forward to it, you have been talking about it for days. So don't blame me for being impatient. A word of advice, the bigger the build up, the better the denoument should be. Waiting too long, you lose your momentum, and your revelation risks looking anti climactic.
Unfortunately I have this set up on my browser: http://64px.com/auto-refresh

This is the night period, I have been very busy in the past few days and I'll post it when I have time to do so
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think it is more likely that your case is underwhelming, tbh. You talked about me all during the last night phase, then during an extended day phase, with prodding, you did not produce. Now it is night again, and here you are doing the same thing.

But still, I look forward to it :)
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

Nice result. Sorry we had real bad storms in Texas and at the lake there was no cell service.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

:srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

BSG is on Hulu. :ponder:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

Epignosis wrote:BSG is on Hulu. :ponder:
Is it not on Netflix? Hulu and chill just doesnt sound as fun. :shrug2: :haha:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Epignosis wrote:BSG is on Hulu. :ponder:
Is it not on Netflix? Hulu and chill just doesnt sound as fun. :shrug2: :haha:
Nope. And it is PPV on Amazon. I already have 3 different streaming channels, plus HBOGo. I just refuse to get another one :noble:
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:Anyway, post-flip, I don't know what this tells us about sig. There was an absolute defensive bond between the two, but sig still likely survived a lynch as second wagon, so unless it's the mafia team that had a lynch stop, his status is still ambiguous. Not sure what to say of Matt reading the two as Baltar-Six, after which he just wiggled out with a sideline vote.
Blah blah blah.

RIH Boomer.

Good call on Glorfy everyone but I refuse to apologize for presenting ideas that may not be popular to the majority of town. I thought it was possible Glorfy and sig were Six/Baltar, and I was wrong. Nothing more to it then that.
Image Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

Paying for DRM shit you don't even get a copy of seems like a mighty fine investment. :beer:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Anyway, post-flip, I don't know what this tells us about sig. There was an absolute defensive bond between the two, but sig still likely survived a lynch as second wagon, so unless it's the mafia team that had a lynch stop, his status is still ambiguous. Not sure what to say of Matt reading the two as Baltar-Six, after which he just wiggled out with a sideline vote.
Blah blah blah.

RIH Boomer.

Good call on Glorfy everyone but I refuse to apologize for presenting ideas that may not be popular to the majority of town. I thought it was possible Glorfy and sig were Six/Baltar, and I was wrong. Nothing more to it then that.
Good thing nobody listen, then, eyyyy? :grin:

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:When Glorfindel still felt like he had a puncher's chance on Day 6 and I pressed him to give me suspects, the name he pushed hardest was Black Rock. That makes me reconsider my baddie read on her. :ponder:
IDK, Was that maybe what he was going for?
Dex wrote:
Can you say why?
I can, I think JJJ is bad. He is trying to muddy the thought process. Like Ricco, lets pretend everything is so hard to figure out lala. In the beginning I would not assume much. But now, it's becoming clearer what roles are bad, good and indy.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dex wrote:
Can you say why?
Toward the end of Night 6 I put up a pretty big post describing the behavior of Glorfindel as a baddie and as a townie in two recent games, and I felt his behavior in this game was closer to that of his townie game.
Dex wrote:
I don't know what would determine alignment if lore does not, but that doesn't mean it has to be lore. It means I don't know. If I have no other information available I'm willing to go with lore as the standard, which would suggest Glorfindel was bad/aligned with Cavil.

But you had to make sure everyone might think he was possible something other than bad, right?
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:
Blah blah blah.

RIH Boomer.

Good thing they didn't listen to your read too...
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I can support a JJJ lynch tomorrow.
Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:
Blah blah blah.

RIH Boomer.

Good thing they didn't listen to your read too...
I barely had one. :grin:
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote:
Blah blah blah.

RIH Boomer.

At worst, the idea was... unhelpful.
*indiglowing*
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I feel the assumption that JJJ might be bad needs to pass the test of explaining how could JJJ have initiated and carried nutella's hunt all the way through on Day Two.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:I feel the assumption that JJJ might be bad needs to pass the test of explaining how could JJJ have initiated and carried nutella's hunt all the way through on Day Two.

Two mafia factions.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I feel the assumption that JJJ might be bad needs to pass the test of explaining how could JJJ have initiated and carried nutella's hunt all the way through on Day Two.
Two mafia factions.
Comprised of?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Two mafia factions.
Comprised of?

Are you just being obtuse? Or do you want me to try to figure out how Golden would split the cylons/bad humans?

Just split the bad players into two mafia groups, throw in some indy roles and go!

Return to “Previous Jobs”