Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 7

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:I feel the assumption that JJJ might be bad needs to pass the test of explaining how could JJJ have initiated and carried nutella's hunt all the way through on Day Two.

Or throw someone under the bus? Is this not done anymore?

I think two mafia teams in this size games makes more sense though.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I feel the assumption that JJJ might be bad needs to pass the test of explaining how could JJJ have initiated and carried nutella's hunt all the way through on Day Two.
Two mafia factions.
Comprised of?
Are you just being obtuse? Or do you want me to try to figure out how Golden would split the cylons/bad humans?

Just split the bad players into two mafia groups, throw in some indy roles and go!
I'm not obtuse, I just wouldn't mind your prognostication on how two teams might be formed.

In all fairness, I could actually agree that this could be one way of judging things differently.

Others, however, have exclaimed, after Glor's lynch, that Cavil and Doral are the only ones left to go, so... :shrug:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:

Save for a ping from Scotty, JJJ's case bloomed into a wagon. If we're talking bus, we're talking The King of Bus Mountain here.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

rabbit8 wrote:

Do you, now? :ponder:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I wasn't calling you obtuse. I was asking if you were being obtuse.

I don't believe the game is as easy as only having Cavil and Doral left. If it is then they could be on opposite teams.

If I made the game:
Cavil faction: 1, 4, 5, 8.
Other faction: 2, 3, 6.

I don't assume 6 is an indy role. I think she is bad. Same with Leoben. I think they may have secret win cons to do with their respective partners, Kara and Giaus.

I think Giaus and Romo and Cain are more likely for indy roles.

We will have the final five to deal with at some point.

Linki: Yes, Epig.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

Save for a ping from Scotty, JJJ's case bloomed into a wagon. If we're talking bus, we're talking The King of Bus Mountain here.
I have done this to my team before. I think they told me they hated me...... :feb:
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

DrWilgy wrote:I can support a JJJ lynch tomorrow.
I could go for a Wigly lynch tomorrow.
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Two mafia factions.
Comprised of?
Are you just being obtuse? Or do you want me to try to figure out how Golden would split the cylons/bad humans?

Just split the bad players into two mafia groups, throw in some indy roles and go!
I'm not obtuse, I just wouldn't mind your prognostication on how two teams might be formed.

In all fairness, I could actually agree that this could be one way of judging things differently.

Others, however, have exclaimed, after Glor's lynch, that Cavil and Doral are the only ones left to go, so... :shrug:

Or recruitment. One should not forget that possibility.
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

I have done this to my team before. I think they told me they hated me...... :feb:
I think I was on one of those teams. :clap:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Recruit team with kill? Game is broken, town is fraked.

Recruit team without kill? Sure, make that two ways of judging things differently, then. But then the angle of JJJ hunting nutella doesn't really matter. It was on Day 2 and JJJ could have been recruited at any point in the game.
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

My own take is that there was a 4-player BTSC team, Cavil's faction, of which only Cavil and Doral remain. But we'll also have to contend with the Final Five, and I have no idea how that mechanic is going to play out.

Additionally, I have become convinced that we are going to see a Gaeta's rebellion, which will pit us against Gaeta and Zarek. If there are any recruiters in the game, I'd look to these guys.

But, you know. Lore.
*indiglowing*
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

Maybe we still do :meany:
Ricochet wrote:Recruit team with kill? Game is broken, town is fraked.

Recruit team without kill? Sure, make that two ways of judging things differently, then. But then the angle of JJJ hunting nutella doesn't really matter. It was on Day 2 and JJJ could have been recruited at any point in the game.
I have seen civs win a two team game with a recruit factor. I hosted it, and the host of this game won it, Dogma.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:

I have seen civs win a two team game with a recruit factor. I hosted it, and the host of this game won it, Dogma.
It was my belief that Obscure pointed at a recruit team as the alternative to a second mafia team, not two mafia teams that can add to their numbers by one or two.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Dex wrote:My own take is that there was a 4-player BTSC team, Cavil's faction, of which only Cavil and Doral remain. But we'll also have to contend with the Final Five, and I have no idea how that mechanic is going to play out.

Additionally, I have become convinced that we are going to see a Gaeta's rebellion, which will pit us against Gaeta and Zarek. If there are any recruiters in the game, I'd look to these guys.

But, you know. Lore.

I would go with balance over lore for some things. One a team of four is going to have some issues in a game like this.

Though possibly there was a human bad team from the start. They don't have to make sense lore wise. Cain, Gaeta, Zarek, Gaius are all humans I could see put together as traitorous scum. Likely less then 4 of them. :shrug:
S~V~S wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

Maybe we still do :meany:

:ninja:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Perhaps the final five can be recruited by Cavil which would balance out one mafia team with only four people on it?
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Bea

Bea's voting record does not look good. She did not vote Nutella on Day 2. On Day 3, after LoRab claimed, she jumped on the Nero bandwagon, contributing to the Tighe lynch. 3J called this "the most suspicious" vote in Nero's wagon. The next day, after LoRab' immunity has expired, she jumps on that. She professes "ecstasy" when LC is lynched Day 5, but did not vote for him; neither did she vote for a declared and untouchable DrWilgy.

Day 6, she does vote Glorfindel, but at the very last minute, long after he declared and was in no danger of being lynched. This is a classic distancing vote. Then Bea reads like she is begging him for an excuse to vote somewhere else:
bea wrote:Glor. I'm reading what you say. And I'm trying to get what you are saying. My only question is a simple one. If not you then who do we lynch and why?
bea wrote:Glor - I get that you're frustrated but I am trying to understand you. I'm not being willfully ignorant. I'm trying to open my mind and my expectations. I'm trying to balance my knowledge of the show with the actual game. I'm trying to use both pieces of information together to come to the best possible decision in a semi-closed set up with little information.
bea wrote:Glor I get what you are saying. It's possible that the bad guys do not follow show 100 percent. Here's my continued hang up. If not that way, how are they formed?
In the end, though, she just misses the vote.

I am not a fan of meta evidence (I really didn't like Sig and 3Js meta defences of the Glorf). I don't play a whole lot of mafia and don't have a lot of history with most of the players in this game. But Bea and I go way back, she has probably played in most if not all of the games I've been in, and I have observed her in games that Indi played or that I co-hosted. I believe that bad Bea tends towards the self-deprecating; a lot of I'm drfunk, I'm lost, I'm a nub, I'm catching up, please explain it to me like I'm a 3-year old and so forth, and there has been a LOT of that by her in this game.

You know I adore you, lil sis, but I suspect your role is a vile one what needs lynching.
*indiglowing*
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

It was my belief that Obscure pointed at a recruit team as the alternative to a second mafia team, not two mafia teams that can add to their numbers by one or two.

Either, or. I'm just saying I think it's highly likely that there's a recruitment factor in this game. Whether it's one mafia, two, or an Indy recruiter is up for grabs.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Dex wrote:Bea

Bea's voting record does not look good. She did not vote Nutella on Day 2. On Day 3, after LoRab claimed, she jumped on the Nero bandwagon, contributing to the Tighe lynch. 3J called this "the most suspicious" vote in Nero's wagon. The next day, after LoRab' immunity has expired, she jumps on that. She professes "ecstasy" when LC is lynched Day 5, but did not vote for him; neither did she vote for a declared and untouchable DrWilgy.

Day 6, she does vote Glorfindel, but at the very last minute, long after he declared and was in no danger of being lynched. This is a classic distancing vote. Then Bea reads like she is begging him for an excuse to vote somewhere else:
bea wrote:Glor. I'm reading what you say. And I'm trying to get what you are saying. My only question is a simple one. If not you then who do we lynch and why?
bea wrote:Glor - I get that you're frustrated but I am trying to understand you. I'm not being willfully ignorant. I'm trying to open my mind and my expectations. I'm trying to balance my knowledge of the show with the actual game. I'm trying to use both pieces of information together to come to the best possible decision in a semi-closed set up with little information.
bea wrote:Glor I get what you are saying. It's possible that the bad guys do not follow show 100 percent. Here's my continued hang up. If not that way, how are they formed?
In the end, though, she just misses the vote.

I am not a fan of meta evidence (I really didn't like Sig and 3Js meta defences of the Glorf). I don't play a whole lot of mafia and don't have a lot of history with most of the players in this game. But Bea and I go way back, she has probably played in most if not all of the games I've been in, and I have observed her in games that Indi played or that I co-hosted. I believe that bad Bea tends towards the self-deprecating; a lot of I'm drfunk, I'm lost, I'm a nub, I'm catching up, please explain it to me like I'm a 3-year old and so forth, and there has been a LOT of that by her in this game.

You know I adore you, lil sis, but I suspect your role is a vile one what needs lynching.
First thing you've said that I agree upon, mayhaps
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Okay. There's a recruiter.

What do you do about it?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Epignosis wrote:Okay. There's a recruiter.

What do you do about it?

Pay attention....
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:

What do you do about it?

Pay attention....
Pay attention.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

To?
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

What do you do about it?

Pay attention....
Pay attention.
Pay attention.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Epignosis wrote:To?

You... You're a likely candidate. :smoky:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

If Epi was recruited I doubt he'd have pursued Glorfindel unless Glorfindel was actually good, which is highly unlikely.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

rabbit8 wrote:

So, lynch me just in case.

Got it.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

sig wrote:If Epi was recruited I doubt he'd have pursued Glorfindel unless Glorfindel was actually good, which is highly unlikely.
Okay... I never said he was recruited, now. This is just hypothetical.... plus I think there are two mafia teams....

Or you push the lynch because changing course then would be stupid and... no just stupid.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Epignosis wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

So, lynch me just in case.

Got it.

Nah, I want to lynch Rico and Bea.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Ah but what if the game has already broken a little on our favor?

I see all this discussion about two teams and recruitment and I wonder if there's a simpler answer. In this post, Golden the Coward ;) says that our sorties for resurrection ships was triggered by indiglo mentioning them in the game thread.
Golden wrote:The event was triggered by indiglo, not timed, but given only one mission can be made every 6 hours, being there at the time of the event being triggered is not overly important.
That was very early into Night 1. Had she not mentioned them, we would have been looking at each other, saying 'derp,' and wondering why Toasters won't die when we try to lynch them. Who knows how long it might have taken for someone to trigger the sortie grid? A full-sized baddie team with this kind of protection would be at an insane advantage, so a smaller team makes sense if they have that lynch protection to balance out their smaller-than-average team size.

I ran the numbers (because it's what I do) and we found six resurrection ships in clearing the grid. There are eight Toasters listed in the roles but two of them are the same model. So that's seven models plus the Final Five, which gives us 12 models in the game. What if there were two models assigned to each resurrection ship? We got one before the Day 2 lynch deadline, so maybe we got lucky and hit Nutella's resurrection ship just before she got lynched.

The Final Five is another insurance policy that the baddies don't get taken out too quickly. We don't know how many are left but we know they can be lynched because the resurrection ships were all blown up and the grid search ended.

We also found and dispatched an indy role in Long Con pretty early on. We'll have to wait for endgame to learn what more that role could have done but martial law made it harder for the civs to win because it increased the number of Toasters we needed to lynch.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic but a small baddie team with initial lynch protection and a back-up group of members plus an indy role that makes it harder for the civs to win sounds pretty complete to me. Wouldn't adding an additional baddie team into the mix make the game even more difficult for the civs to win?

I have to get home for dinner. I'll be back with new technicolors and player reads before the night post. Given all the mechanics we've cracked and at least two likely baddies and an indy gone, I think we might be doing better than our host imagined possible.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

G-Man wrote:

Broken means that the game has a design flaw that makes it impossible for a faction to win, so I don't know what "broken a little" means. :shrug2:
G-Man wrote: I see all this discussion about two teams and recruitment and I wonder if there's a simpler answer. In this post, Golden the Coward ;) says that our sorties for resurrection ships was triggered by indiglo mentioning them in the game thread.
Golden wrote:The event was triggered by indiglo, not timed, but given only one mission can be made every 6 hours, being there at the time of the event being triggered is not overly important.
That was very early into Night 1. Had she not mentioned them, we would have been looking at each other, saying 'derp,' and wondering why Toasters won't die when we try to lynch them. Who knows how long it might have taken for someone to trigger the sortie grid? A full-sized baddie team with this kind of protection would be at an insane advantage, so a smaller team makes sense if they have that lynch protection to balance out their smaller-than-average team size.
Honestly, if someone saying Resurrection Ship was the buzzword to trigger the hunt, I'm fairly sure anyone with lore knowledge would have duly brought up the idea.
G-Man wrote: I ran the numbers (because it's what I do) and we found six resurrection ships in clearing the grid. There are eight Toasters listed in the roles but two of them are the same model. So that's seven models plus the Final Five, which gives us 12 models in the game. What if there were two models assigned to each resurrection ship? We got one before the Day 2 lynch deadline, so maybe we got lucky and hit Nutella's resurrection ship just before she got lynched.
That would indeed have been quite lucky on our behalf.
G-Man wrote: The Final Five is another insurance policy that the baddies don't get taken out too quickly. We don't know how many are left but we know they can be lynched because the resurrection ships were all blown up and the grid search ended.

We also found and dispatched an indy role in Long Con pretty early on. We'll have to wait for endgame to learn what more that role could have done but martial law made it harder for the civs to win because it increased the number of Toasters we needed to lynch.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic but a small baddie team with initial lynch protection and a back-up group of members plus an indy role that makes it harder for the civs to win sounds pretty complete to me. Wouldn't adding an additional baddie team into the mix make the game even more difficult for the civs to win?

I have to get home for dinner. I'll be back with new technicolors and player reads before the night post. Given all the mechanics we've cracked and at least two likely baddies and an indy gone, I think we might be doing better than our host imagined possible.
I personally think it could adequately range from one mafia-team and a bunch of indies (Biblical-style) to two mafia-team and a few indies (GoC-style) or mafia & recruit / mafia & rogues etc.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Ricochet wrote:Honestly, if someone saying Resurrection Ship was the buzzword to trigger the hunt, I'm fairly sure anyone with lore knowledge would have duly brought up the idea.
Perhaps, but only after a cylon was lynched and then rezzed, which we were lucky to do on the first day.
*indiglowing*
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dex wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Honestly, if someone saying Resurrection Ship was the buzzword to trigger the hunt, I'm fairly sure anyone with lore knowledge would have duly brought up the idea.
Perhaps, but only after a cylon was lynched and then rezzed, which we were lucky to do on the first day.
That is true.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I'm sorry that you think I'm bad big brother. I'm not the same hv bea. I'm often behind now. I often miss more votes than I want. It's the reality of the life I have now and my responsibilities to my job.

I understand I look bad. I understand why you think what you think. I have very little in defense to say to counter it. I've been doing the best I can and I know that's not been very good.

But lynching me will just mean you are lynching what I have always claimed to be. A human who believes some cylons can be good.

Since you brought up meta I would say my game play in this game has been more Roger rabbit than rocky and bullwinkle. Feel free to read them both and make up your own mind.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rabbit8 wrote:I can, I think JJJ is bad. He is trying to muddy the thought process. Like Ricco, lets pretend everything is so hard to figure out lala. In the beginning I would not assume much. But now, it's becoming clearer what roles are bad, good and indy.
I do think everything is hard to figure out. You have expressed confidence in the existence of a second baddie team, and you also suggest that "it's becoming clearer which roles are bad, good, and indy".

So, give me the goods, rabbit. Which roles are bad? Include both baddie teams. It's clear, right?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm going to feed the confirmation bias by saying that I don't think there are two teams. The existence of one [likely] independent with less-than-agreeable motives already revealed, and the smaller Cavil faction is likely to be augmented by the Final Five stuff in the end. I have no idea whether there's any recruitment; that's better left to the people who know the lore. I hate recruitment and think it's almost never balanced, but it's possible that it's here.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That's not to mention the resurrection mechanic. There's already plenty of power visible among the bad cylons.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Polo has created a nice opportunity to get an immediate read on S~V~S for her reactions to being strung along by him. In my experience playing with S~V~S, being wrongly accused is something that she tends to react strongly to, even if the accusation is relatively minor. In this case, I'd anticipate her response to being promised a case repeatedly that to this point hasn't come to be rather harsh -- but she's been pretty accommodating.
S~V~S wrote:Well, thanks, I guess. I still see you in here now, so no time like the present, but if you want to keep waiting, OK :shrug:

Your last post was 6:24 AM, it is now 7:27. I would think an hour should be enough. That must be one hell of a dossier.
S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Well, thanks, I guess. I still see you in here now, so no time like the present, but if you want to keep waiting, OK :shrug:

Your last post was 6:24 AM, it is now 7:27. I would think an hour should be enough. That must be one hell of a dossier.
I usually leave this browser tab open when I leave home, and almost never reboot my PC. Sorry
Our tray reboot is set to 30 minutes. I don't know that anyone else would know that but MP & I, though. So now all of you know it too :) For future reference.

If a person shows in tray as being here, that means they could be showing up to 30 minutes after leaving. Not an hour. I am just really looking forward to it, you have been talking about it for days. So don't blame me for being impatient. A word of advice, the bigger the build up, the better the denoument should be. Waiting too long, you lose your momentum, and your revelation risks looking anti climactic.
S~V~S wrote:I think it is more likely that your case is underwhelming, tbh. You talked about me all during the last night phase, then during an extended day phase, with prodding, you did not produce. Now it is night again, and here you are doing the same thing.

But still, I look forward to it :)
She is dealing with a player who is expressing a strongly confident read that she is not only bad, she is Cavil himself. That's a significant accusation to be faced with, and instead of lambasting Polo for dragging out his production of the case, she has just calmly waited for it, offering some soft criticism without ever implying his motives might not be sincere.

I've highlighted a few moments in which S~V~S has pre-emptively criticized the case before seeing it (even some friendly-seeming advice about how it should be delivered), but always in a way that gives Polo total freedom to roam with it. I would expect fury here, or a much more visible degree of irritation. The patience looks to me like an attempt by her to appear level-headed and fair, but that doesn't look like a natural reaction to me.

I want everyone to engage in a thought experiment:

You're being called a major suspect by one player for days and days. That player has promised to present a thorough case repeatedly, but it hasn't been provided yet. How do you respond to that?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I kill the guy.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

All I am saying is that in the recent past, I behaved very very badly in a game, telling someone to fuck off. I also went all drama over (and at) someone else, violently quitting games I had signed up for in a very public way. I got called out for it by another member of the Admin team, and I deserved it. I behaved like a child, and I am far far from a child.

I decided I was not going to let Mafia get under my skin again. And I am not. So :shrug:

i am not"attempting to look level headed & fair", I am trying to learn to play this game differently so that it does not always end up at rage,which is where it always used to end up. LOL at being suspected for it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:All I am saying is that in the recent past, I behaved very very badly in a game, telling someone to fuck off. I also went all drama over (and at) someone else, violently quitting games I had signed up for in a very public way. I got called out for it by another member of the Admin team, and I deserved it. I behaved like a child, and I am far far from a child.

I decided I was not going to let Mafia get under my skin again. And I am not. So :shrug:

i am not"attempting to look level headed & fair", I am trying to learn to play this game differently so that it does not always end up at rage,which is where it always used to end up. LOL at being suspected for it.
What is your read on Polo right now?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think he is a civ.I have thought so pretty much the whole game.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

S~V~S wrote:I think he is a civ.I have thought so pretty much the whole game.
Me too, so his focus on you puzzles me. It seems to be related to his Cavil-before-Cain thing, but that also puzzles me. :confused2:
*indiglowing*
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

The start of day will be delayed today. The poll has to be in whole number of days so the day period will also end late. Following that, the next night phase will be extended to more than 24 hours to get us back on track.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Polo. Get that case out. You have my attention.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rabbit8 wrote:I wasn't calling you obtuse. I was asking if you were being obtuse.

I don't believe the game is as easy as only having Cavil and Doral left. If it is then they could be on opposite teams.

If I made the game:
Cavil faction: 1, 4, 5, 8.
Other faction: 2, 3, 6.

I don't assume 6 is an indy role. I think she is bad. Same with Leoben. I think they may have secret win cons to do with their respective partners, Kara and Giaus.

I think Giaus and Romo and Cain are more likely for indy roles.

We will have the final five to deal with at some point.

Linki: Yes, Epig.
I see you already answered my previous question. I think it's quite a reach to call 7 of the 8 cylons baddies, and if lore is the standard then everything people have said about that would seem to operate against your assertions. I also don't think that'd be balanced at all -- too many non-civilians, one of the baddie teams is smaller than the other (and it doesn't include the most recruitment-compatible role in Cavil), and then there are the Final Five which will amount to who knows what.

I don't agree with you.

Do you think any humans are on a mafia team rather than being "bad independents"?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Polo. Get that case out. You have my attention.
Me too.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Ricochet wrote:
G-Man wrote:

Broken means that the game has a design flaw that makes it impossible for a faction to win, so I don't know what "broken a little" means. :shrug2:
G-Man wrote: I see all this discussion about two teams and recruitment and I wonder if there's a simpler answer. In this post, Golden the Coward ;) says that our sorties for resurrection ships was triggered by indiglo mentioning them in the game thread.
Honestly, if someone saying Resurrection Ship was the buzzword to trigger the hunt, I'm fairly sure anyone with lore knowledge would have duly brought up the idea.
G-Man wrote: I ran the numbers (because it's what I do) and we found six resurrection ships in clearing the grid. There are eight Toasters listed in the roles but two of them are the same model. So that's seven models plus the Final Five, which gives us 12 models in the game. What if there were two models assigned to each resurrection ship? We got one before the Day 2 lynch deadline, so maybe we got lucky and hit Nutella's resurrection ship just before she got lynched.
That would indeed have been quite lucky on our behalf.
G-Man wrote: The Final Five is another insurance policy that the baddies don't get taken out too quickly. We don't know how many are left but we know they can be lynched because the resurrection ships were all blown up and the grid search ended.

I personally think it could adequately range from one mafia-team and a bunch of indies (Biblical-style) to two mafia-team and a few indies (GoC-style) or mafia & recruit / mafia & rogues etc.
Alright then, Captain Killjoy. Thanks for

Here are the revised technicolors:

DAY 1
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
2. IKA (Vompatti)
3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
4. POLO (ObscureAllure)
5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)
6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. RICOCHET (Matt)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
11. s~v~s (Ricochet)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
14. LONG CON (sig)
15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea
DFaraday
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a
Glorfindel<----CYLON #8b
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)

9. RICOCHET (Matt)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)

3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd

15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)

2. IKA (Vompatti)

4. POLO (ObscureAllure)

5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)

6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched

8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd

11. s~v~s (Ricochet)

14. LONG CON (sig)

20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea
DFaraday
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a
Glorfindel<----CYLON #8b
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

DAY 2
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)
3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
15. LORAB (bea)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

MISSED THE VOTE:
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)

4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)

5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)

11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?

2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)

12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched

15. LORAB (bea)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a
SokothQultuq

DAY 3
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
3. S~V~S (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched
13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)
23. LORAB (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)

13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched

2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd

3. S~V~S (Matt)

4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched

12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)

19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

DAY 4
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)
8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. LORAB (DFaraday)
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
17. LORAB (S~V~S)
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21 LORAB (bea)
22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
9. LORAB (DFaraday)
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
17. LORAB (S~V~S)
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21. LORAB (bea)

8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched

13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)

22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

DAY 5
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. SIG (a2thezebra)
2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
5. LONG CON (Dex)
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)
16. SIG (bea)
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Vompatti

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LONG CON (Dex)
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)

4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a

1. SIG (a2thezebra)
16. SIG (bea)

3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Vompatti

DAY 6
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
2. GLORFINDEL (Dex)
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)
5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
14. SIG (S~V~S)
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
18. SIG (rabbit8)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:
2. GLORFINDEL (Dex)
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)

9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
14. SIG (S~V~S)
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
18. SIG (rabbit8)

1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)

6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)

5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?

8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a

17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock

DAY 7
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. S~V~S (Polo)
2. GLORFINDEL (Dex)
3. GLORFINDEL (ObscureAllure)
4. SOKOTHQULTUQ (Matt)
5. GLORFINDEL (S~V~S)
6. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
7. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
8. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
9. DRWILGY (sig)
10. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

MISSED VOTES:
bea
Black Rock
DrumBeats
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Ricochet
SokothQultuq
Vompatti

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:
2. GLORFINDEL (Dex)
3. GLORFINDEL (ObscureAllure)
5. GLORFINDEL (S~V~S)
6. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)
7. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
8. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)

9. DRWILGY (sig)
10. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8

1. S~V~S (Polo)

4. SOKOTHQULTUQ (Matt)

MISSED VOTES:
bea
Black Rock
DrumBeats
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Ricochet
SokothQultuq
Vompatti
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The Glorfindel/nutella interaction was very limited, only one post between the two of them.
Glorfindel wrote:So Say We All!

OK, so picking up where I left off, it appears the general consensus is that our Mafia Team is approximately six or seven members strong predominantly comprised of Cylons with a human or two thrown in? There's still something about this whole set up that feels fishy to me but for the time being, I suppose... :shrug:

I'll be limited as far as my time goes tomorrow stuck in interviews most of the day so my posting will remain a little sparse for the time being, sorry... I think I'm up with most of what's going on now so I'll just throw a few thoughts out there:

Ricochet: a number of people have inferred that they are suspicious of him. I'd really like to hear the case against him. Personally, I'm getting nothing but Town vibes from him. I find his enthusiasm for this game to be almost infectious and his reaction to the whole LC Sortie insubordination incident this morning reveals that he is someone who is passionate about teamwork and discipline (qualities that I personally admire). Sure, it could all be calculated and manipulative but I'm just not feeling it.

Zebs: I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on the goings on here - I value your opinions very highly and frankly, we could do with the benefit of your insight.

IAWY: Someone (Epi?) mentioned the possibility of him being the Day 2 default lynch - I'd never be on board with that had he still been playing but I find it strange behaviour for him given my experiences of him in games at other sites.

Epi: Will not be getting my vote.

Silverwolf: Safe Town in my book.

JJJ: I don't honestly know what to think. Like Ricochet, he appears to have his detractors but the case against him as I understand it is based on a perception that he is playing differently from past games? I have no reference point for that so I'll be leaving that one for others to debate.

Matt: I'm as certain as I can be that you're Town and I don't know what it is but if there IS indeed something fishy going on with this game mechanic, I'm confident you'll work it out :nicenod:

I can't say I have any strong feelings against most of the other players that have come under consideration today (e.g. Nutella, ObscureAllure, etc.).

There's still substantial time before the next vote so I'll keep an eye out until then...
When nutella was lynched, Glorfindel's vote went to Long Con. It's not enough to make any confident assertion, but I do think chances are at least decent that they knew one another as team mates and had BTSC. With that in mind I'll dig into some Glorfindel interactions.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

First I'll drop this in here in case any of you vultures want to pick at it:
Glorfindel wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Glorfindel, I would like gun to head reads on every living player. I'll supply you with the list, all you need to do is copy/paste it and give me "good" or "bad" for everyone. No nulls allowed.

a2thezebra/rabbit8: Good
bea: Good
Black Rock: Bad
Dex: Good
DrumBeats: Bad
DrWilgy: Good
Epignosis: Good
G-Man: Good
JaggedJimmyJay: Good
Metalmarsh89: Good
Matt: Good
ObscureAllure: Bad (but on this one especially, I reserve the right to change my mind based on an ISO of her posts)
Polo: Bad
Ricochet: Good
S~V~S: Good
sig: Good
Silverwolf: Good
SokothQultug: Good
Vompatti: God knows?
The way I see it, I'm one or two 'Bads' short. I've given you an off the cuff opinion and I make no secret of the fact that I'm not a great judge of people's malicious intentions.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

MISSED VOTES:
bea
Black Rock
DrumBeats
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Ricochet
SokothQultuq
Vompatti
Which of these were due to punishments? Not Bea or Rico.
*indiglowing*
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I already know the person I want to lynch Day 8.

Return to “Previous Jobs”