Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 8

Post by SokothQultuq »

So I've been slowly trying to pull together my opinion on peoples alignment even prior to the Admiral asking us to do so and put in work. I'm not very good at this yet but I have some opinions that I can share that may or may not align with everyone else. But here is where I am at so far with the remainder of us.

Bea – Good
Thought I have only seen and remember a handful of posts from Bea I’ve not seen anything that stood out that made me think this person is bad.

Black Rock – Good
After reading through the majority of Black Rocks posts, they really are not telling of anything bad to me. Mostly supporting the whole which says “Good” to me. Voted DrWilgy and called them out for their posting which seems in line with my own thoughts about him.

DrWilgy – Cylon
I still feel that his sudden interest in disputing the “Cylon Declaration” thing was suspicious. I still do not understand why someone would go through the same thing I put people through trying to get information unless he didn’t read it and just randomly posted in. But this is suspicious to me. Not to mention his act of Claiming literally last minute on this. Then I believe there was a vote in which he was one of the top few, and that Act still being active, he wasn’t killed? No one was killed? Interesting if you ask me. As I understand it if a Civilian claimed and they got Lynched they were toast right? Why was this toaster not toast if not he a toaster? Suspicious to me.
So with 9 Votes on Day 5 he survived. The Runner up was LongCon and he perished instead of Dr. Wilgy. Suspicious enough to put me over the top on saying that he’s a Cylon.

Epignosis – Cylon but Good.
We know that Epi is Athena which by lore is a good aligned Cylon. Enough said here. I have no reason to see Epi Dead at this point.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

G-Man – Cylon
Seemed Pretty Nonchelant when Glorfi was sent to the cleaners which is odd to me to be honest. I would think you would be excited to see another potential Cylon outed and destroyed if you were town. I thought that was a little strange. Seems to be a supporter of the Wilgy is not a Cylon Camp.
InsertNameHere – Good.
Just recently subbed in so I’ve not really had a chance to build an opinion so I’m forced to provide the benefit of the doubt.

JaggedJimmyJay – Good
I don’t see how someone can go into so much detail and dive into people’s posts looking for suspicious activity to the level and extent JJJ has if they are bad. Why would you try so hard to actually out your opponents. His votes have been calculated and pointed. I do not believe that JJJ is bad.

Matt – Good
Though Matt had me believe earlier on in the game that he could very well be bad, as the game has moved on and some of the actions he’s taken although I admit strange at times have seemingly been in line with the greater good. He hasn’t been entirely too pushy when stating his facts, though they certainly have riled up a few people. I believe he’s doing things for the greater good.

ObscureAllure – Good
I’ve seen Obscure defend and back up their position more than enough times, and I’ve also seen them throw reads on people which indicted or implicated some of the same people I find suspicious. Why would they throw their own people under the bus if they were a Cylon. So My knee Jerk reaction to Obscure is that they are good.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

And some more...

Polo – Cylon
The pusher. Polo was extremely intent on pushing the Claim back on Week 5 and oddly so. Yes to some this might look very “Good” but to me it screamed “bad”. Why? It was pretty over the top. The emotional outburst that came from this person was someone who was trying way, way too hard in my opinion. So I’m inclined to believe that Polo could very well be a Cylon.

Rabbit8 – Good
I’ve honestly not seen enough posts from Rabbit to gain an opinion. Some of the posts they made when they first jumped into the game were a little strange, defensive even but people sure were jump to slam on them when they got on. So Time will tell here. For now I have to vote good and give Rabbit the benefit of the doubt.

Ricochet – Cylon
After all the hub bub with both Polo and Myself going around as well as a few others. Then the crap with Dr. Wilgy, this person still refuses to claim as part of the “Greater Good” for the town. It might be jumping the gun but I’m more incline to vote to lynch someone who cannot see the benefit of going along with the plan that the majority of the group and town has asked. If hardly anyone had claimed then I can see sticking to ones guns. I do appreciate that you are sticking by your word but its suspicious to me so I think you are either a cylon or bad cylon sympathizer.

S~V~S – Cylon
SVS in my opinion has played all over the place, but what stands out the most to me is their defense of people who I am certain are bad. Namely Dr.W. What is with the stance on Cain? Leaving someone in charge of the fleet who will get us all killed just to whack as many toasters as possible and leave no chance for humans to survive. Yes it’s a Lore/RP aspect but an important turning point for what happened to Galactica and what remained of the Humans. To think Cain was not a threat, that is something I take issue with. So I’m leaning towards bad.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

and last but not least...

Sig – good.
Why can I not pin you down! I read your posts one day, and think wow. Bad! Then I read others and it sways me back to good. I cannot figure you out. I have to admit that. So I have to say Good until something stands out that is pointed. And so far I got nothing.

MovingPictures – Good
Uhh… when did they join? LOL I think I missed something in trying to play catch up perhaps but I cannot make a good read when they just got in. LOL So good for now!

Sorry that I don't go post hunting and quoting up a storm for you. If I had started copying/Pasteing stuff from the get go that would have been easier to do all of this because then I could potentially show you more directly where my feelings are coming from on these individuals. But this is the best I've got for the moment.

I am still open to some people and I can say that reading some of your points has swayed me on some people and made me think more about others which is good. But I know there is at least one person I'm certain needs to go down and that is DrWilgy unless you can tell me why he survived that vote?
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

@Matt - In regards to Silverwolf/INH?

I think I'm brain farting here, but if INH is Silverwolf then I completely agree. There were several things that made me think that she was Laura Roslins character for this event. She made several comments that to me added up to that character. Like her comment about having cancer. If that was true in the respect that she was giving a clue it would match to the character. If that was a true statement about her personally then I read into the statement too deeply. Her emotional roller coaster kind of matches the personality too. Yes, I know this isn't RP based but even mixing in some of that background of the character into how she was posting it does make sense to me. I could be completely wrong but that is what stood out for me that made me think that Silver was a Human and not a Cylon in the respect of the game.

I hope that makes sense and helps.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 7

Post by DrumBeats »

rabbit8 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:rabbit8 made the cardinal error of making the mechanics fit his "suspicion." Ricochet asked about how 3J could be bad if nutella is, and rabbit didn't disappoint. The first thing he came up with was two mafia teams.
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I feel the assumption that JJJ might be bad needs to pass the test of explaining how could JJJ have initiated and carried nutella's hunt all the way through on Day Two.
Two mafia factions.
His first way to justify 3J being bad was two mafia actions, but he added this after:
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I feel the assumption that JJJ might be bad needs to pass the test of explaining how could JJJ have initiated and carried nutella's hunt all the way through on Day Two.

Or throw someone under the bus? Is this not done anymore?

I think two mafia teams in this size games makes more sense though.
The fact that rabbit added "Is this not done anymore?" indicates that he is equally, if not more, at home with people throwing teammates under the bus, and that makes me think that, if he were expressing his natural thoughts, he would have mentioned this one first. He didn't. He speculated on the mechanics first, and added this as a second thought. However, he hedged with what he "thinks" makes more sense (i.e. two mafia teams).

Keep in mind that all of this is to solidify a 3J suspicion, and this is key. Follow me:

3J is bad.

How? He went against nutella!

It's simple. There are two mafia teams.

Okay, I follow. That means 3J is genuinely hunting the other team and caught nutella.

Or he threw somebody under the bus.

Okay, I get that. That means 3J is on the same team as nutella, and he ditched her.

But there are totally two teams.

++++

The existence of two mafia teams doesn't condemn 3J any more than it does anybody else. In fact, if anything, it works in 3J's favor, because he's likely not on the second team. But that doesn't matter, because 3J threw nutella under the bus (same team) even though there are, according to rabbit8, two teams!

rabbit8's accusation of 3J is based on two conflicting scenarios, and I don't think he believes either. He's full of shit. :)

Your move.

So now, for this bullshit.

I think JJJ is bad. We started spit balling ideas. I came up with a few scenarios where it would fit and make JJJ look bad when asked how it would make JJJ look bad.
rabbit8 wrote:

Two mafia factions.
Me and rico go back and fourth a bit.

Then I say this:
rabbit8 wrote:

Or throw someone under the bus? Is this not done anymore?

I think two mafia teams in this size games makes more sense though.
There is a reason or is the first word I lead off with in this post. I fucking state in the post I think the idea of two mafia teams makes more sense. More sense then what you ask? More sense then the first sentence in the fucking quote.

Then OA mentions replacements and more spit balling goes on between people.

Ideas where being thrown out by more then just me. I was engaging the thread to get my point across. I think there are two mafia teams.

If not I think JJJ threw nutella under the bus.

Because...... I think he is bad.
This post is gross. You are basing your reasoning on the supposed end result of JJJ being mafia, rather than looking at the reasoning and then coming up with an opinion based upon it. The read then feels forced as hell because there is no reasoning to support the read, just the read which you have thrown out scenarios in which you think it could be true.

Also, @Slokoth, you left me out in your reads
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

rabbit8 wrote:I do suspect you, JJJ, from things other than what I have said.

However, it does not make me want to vote for you, yet.

I want to see other players lynched first. It would help what I think of you one way or the other.

I don't want to get players to vote for you today.

This is not my intent. I got into in the night because I had nothing better to do. I will be pushing a bea and Ricco lynch today.

If you think I'm bad, vote for me. I will still push for players I think are more bad then you today.
Spill the beans on this. Whatever reasoning you have needs to be made public so we can all consider it. Witholding information only benefits the mafia.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

I did... ::Blinks:: Your right I did. Sorrya bout that. Saving the best for last? LOL Let me think on this for a bit and I will post something.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Polo wrote:I'm voting S~V~S[b/] because I think she's mafia. Post coming in the next hour.

Not thrilled with the early vote, especially based upon reasoning that has yet to be provided at the time of the vote. The analysis of the dead players also seems incredibly off imo, discrediting Indiglo as bad, but suppporting the likely scum "Epi is mafia" poster.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

G-Man wrote:As I feared might happen, coming off of Glorfindel's lynch, my other suspicions are either soft or in flux. Bear with me while I try to reason a few things out.

Looking at the player list, I know of a few players that I trust to be civ:

DrWilgy- This is based almost exclusively on my full-on conversion to trusting Dex over the last few days. He was one of Wilgy's strongest defenders. This makes me think the baddies got rid of him in order to open up some room on pursuing Wilgy. Dex seemed pretty confident in the lore that Wilgy's role is not with Cavil. There have been arguments over such lore but I'll trust the dead on this one.

sig- He's my softest civ read because I last had him as my #2 baddie. That whole non-lynch plus Gaius taking over has me thinking still. I don't see how a baddie could play a part in triggering those events. Call it a reluctant or cautious civ read. I just have trouble seeing anything else but civ for him given the circumstances.

My lunch break is over and I've got a mountain of work to do at the office (ah, the joys of a compressed, four-day payroll week!) so I have to leave for now.
With Wilgy, I'm not sure I would clear him based on Dex's death. Its a very WIFOM situation, because a scum Wilgy could easily have killed Dex to make us believe that. Definitely don't think it's the right time to push Wilgy right now, as assuming Dex's lore guesses were right, there should only be a 50/50 shot now on which type of cylon he is after the Boomer flip.

With the sig read, Golden did mention that the Gaius take-over thing was seperate from the lynch results so it could have just been a coincidence, but I'm not really sure. One shot lynch immunity could be a mafia role.
SokothQultuq
Henchman

Post by SokothQultuq »

Here you go.

Drumbeats – Good
I see we had the pleasure of sharing the Brig for a bit. LOL. So thinking and looking back on Drumbeats posts all I really see is a helpful person. Asking questions and pointing out things here and there as needed. I didn’t see anything that really shows a super effort on either part.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Matt wrote:I don't know what happened there. Derp.

Anyway, so Drum gets put in the brig after missing the SSWA three times, yet Vomps gets five times.

Does this mean anything?

Be back later peeps.
Probably a duplicate punishment, but it seems Wilgy and 3J I think had the same thing, along with numerous others.

Punishments I know of:
1 - Warning
2 - Penalty Vote Next Day
3 - Brig
4 - ?
5 - Brig
6 - Modkill
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

ObscureAllure wrote:So both sig and Wigly are confirmed cylons due to surviving their lynches. I think we can all agree that there is likely only one good cylon left. This means at least one of the two of them should be bad. Are we not going to discuss this?
Didn't we come to the conclusion that there were likely two goods left earlier (Cap Six + Leoben)? I remember that was what Dex was pushing
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

Polo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:@Polo

I voted Glorfindel, and I said repeatedly that I had no info on LC. I have been playing mafia with LC since 2009, though. So I just *knew* something was up with him before Cain was revealed, and once Cain was revealed, I knew what it was.

Sorry if you disagreed with me that Cain was a priority, but it is harder to the civs to win if they need civ cylons dead. And I am sure he had another kill or something up his sleeve that he held back for a night or two so people trusted him.

I disagreed with you, so I am bad? I confronted you becasue I thought you were dead wrong, and still think so.

And you know what, I believe Wilgy is civ now, too. But on that day I did not. And you think sig is good, so I am bad becasue I suspect him?

Basically your case boils down to "SVS disagrees with me, and had the nerve to confront me in the thread about it, she is bad."
That's a very bad reduction. I suggest you turn the heat down and try simmering my post.

You confronted me because you are John Cavil and because you thought that by keeping your chin pointed upwards and acting aggressive towards that post you would be clear you of any suspicions.

The more I read back into this game, the more I believe Glorfindel could have been civ and that Epignosis could be mafia. ObscureAllure's last post, by the way, right before she spoke in smilies for two days, was this:
ObscureAllure wrote:And there are two number 8s. :omg:
This triggered the event. I'm now working with the hypothesis of S~V~S, ObscureAllure and Epignosis all being evil Cylons.
That is NOT what got me in trouble. That isn't anything unknown or secret, ITS ON THE FIRST FUCKING PAGE. Literally IN THE CHARACTERS. So I'm a mafia (and got punished) because I pointed out something in the directions of the game? YA OK. DERP DERP DERP
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Spoiler: show
Polo wrote:ObscureAllure, how in the heavens is sig a confirmed Cylon? :eye:

Going back a bit:

The Glorfindel/G-Man interaction smells artificial and fishy to me, and not like a red herring. I have to ISO G-Man because he appears to be trying too hard to look neutral. He could be mafia too.
G-Man wrote:As I see no reason not to, vote = Glorfindel

Burning bridges on your way out is considered poor form.
Is this you trying to burn the bridge that leads us to you, G-Man?

Very well, my post on S~V~S. :smoky:
DISCLAIMER: I am working with the hypothesis that S~V~S is mafia, and possibly John Cavil. I will explain here why I think she's mafia and why I think she's Cavil, and all commentary will be made with the assumption that I am correct.
Should I convince you to lynch her, there could be two outcomes to this:

> S~V~S is civ: I will gladly accept to be lynched on the following day if this is the case, which I doubt it will be.
> S~V~S is mafia: We'll be much closer to victory.
Therefore, I am playing this move like a poker player going all in with the entire stake; and I only do this in poker when I truly believe I am going to reap the rewards.
Let's begin:

Day 1: S~V~S voted Ricochet:

She voted Rico near the closing of the poll, even though she suspected G-Man, because she "didn't want to spread the votes", and Rico's insistence on the importance of saying "so say we all" was making her suspicious. This is a lame excuse for a vote, IMO. But it is after all Day 1, and it doesn't matter much.

Day 2: S~V~S voted nutella:

Nutella was Number Four, and according to show lore, the #4 aboard the fleet was reluctant to support the Cylon cause. The other #4s were all evil.
If this game's Simon O'Neill was mafia, then I can see this vote being S~V~S throwing one of her own under the bus in order to escape any suspicion, for her survival is vital to the Cavil faction.
If this game's Simon O'Neill is based on the good #4, then this is S~V~S eliminating a nuisance.

She said if Nutella flips bad, then Spacedaisy is bad too. Spacedaisy was NK'd on N5. She wanted Daisy gone and some players even began to read her as bad, e.g. Dex, but it didn't work out and mafia decided to nightkill her.

Day 3: S~V~S voted Lorab:

S~V~S was the 5th vote on the Lorab bandwagon. If D'Anna Biers was civ, then this is mafia attempting to eliminate a target. If D'Anna was mafia, this could be an attempt to make oneself's vote record clean to the eyes of investigators. Other than this, nothing much suspicious on this day.

Day 4: S~V~S voted Lorab:

S~V~S was extremely certain at Day 4 that Long Con was Admiral Cain. At such an early date, in which no one could have amassed enough material to narrow down people to their roles, this kind of certainty is abnormal - and it leads me to believe that her rolepower (or the rolepower of some mafioso with whom she has BTSC) is to discover her target's role. Nonetheless, she jumped on the Lorab wagon, and was the 10th person to vote for her.

On this very day, JaggedJimmyJay decided to get everyone to do GTH reads. Here are S~V~S's reads:

red = mafia
black = good

a2thezebra (now Rabbit)
bea
Black Rock
Dex: dead
DrWilgy (CYLON)
Drumbeats
Epignosis (CYLON)
G-Man
Glorfindel: dead (CYLON)
JJJay
juliets: dead
Long Con: dead
LoRab: dead (CYLON)
Matt
Marmot: dead
ObscureAllure
Polo
Ricochet
Scotty: dead
Sig
Silverwolf
SokothQultuq
Spacedaisy: dead
Vompatti: dead

____

On Night Four is when I started to suspect S~V~S.

This exchange jumped to my eyes:
S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:I'll repeat myself: I'd rather go after Cavil and his pack before doing anything with regards to Cain.
Do you know who he is?

Let's do it. Give me a name.
S~V~S was the only person here who argued with me on this. It's a major red flag in my book. By showing confidence at asking me to give her a name, she wanted me to forget any possibility of her being Cavil, but this little trick was her big mistake.

She somehow KNEW Long Con was Cain, she had suspected him before and definitely had him checked before convincing everyone he was Cain and that Cain should die before Cavil, thus freeing her and her mates from the disadvantages of martial law.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 64#p279764
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 50#p279750
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 55#p279755

By being the only person to actually confront me on this, she revealed 3 things: 1. She was dead certain Long Con was Cain, and this must have required the act of a rolechecker; 2. She showed how martial law was against her interests; 3. She revealed that it would be more beneficial to her to lynch a Cylon-hating human than to try to find and kill a Cylon before doing anything with regards to martial law.

Martial law could only be bad to the civ team if the civ team decided to go after the good Cylons. Nobody in this game had an intent to lynch the good Cylons like Epignosis, so martial law could have been ignored until we had killed the Cavil faction, after which we could lynch Long Con.

S~V~S needed Long Con gone ASAP more than anyone on this game. She is part of the Cavil faction; more than simply that, she is John Cavil.

Day 5: S~V~S voted DrWilgy:
I believe Dr. Wilgy is civ, and that he's either Caprica Six or Leoben Conoy.

Day 6: S~V~S voted sig:
Sig is someone I've read as mafia before but who I've begun to read as a civ.

Day 7: I don't know who she voted for on day 7 - I forgot to add that day's votes onto my spreadsheet. Can anybody give me a hand on this?
S~V~S is John Cavil. She did things because she is John Cavil. She bussed a teammate or two because she is John Cavil. She wanted Long Con gone because she is John Cavil. Therefore she is John Cavil.

That's what I got from this.
Don't forget the part where I disagreed with him.And the other parts where I disagreed with him.

Linki @ Polo, no, I read it, and that is exactly what I got from it. You totally disagree with where my head is coming from, therefore I must be bad. And if Epi, OA & I were a baddie team together, we would have won already :noble:
Yeah, you right. You don't know how bad I wish I was a mafia this game just so I could plot with all my old friends.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Matt wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:I would love to see actual IN GAME evidence on any of the people you suspect for once. Not saying I agree or disagree with any of your suspish, just would really love to see something other than Meta or outside factors being your evidence.
Hey!

You never answered me...
Matt wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:

Also, I don't know what Matt knows you are talking about.
Oh, he does. Trust me. He's playing dumb now but he let it slip earlier. He knows exactly why I thought what I did about LC. The fact that it didn't bring him to think the same says a lot about Matt.
So this has been really bugging me.

Do me a favor. You don't have to point it out, but if you could just link me to the post itself, I will examine it in it's entirety to try to understand what you think I "let slip earlier".

I'm totally curious as to what you think I know about which I almost certainly do not know.

But first, do you believe recruitment is likely or unlikely for this game?
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Going back a bit:

The Glorfindel/G-Man interaction smells artificial and fishy to me, and not like a red herring. I have to ISO G-Man because he appears to be trying too hard to look neutral. He could be mafia too.

DISCLAIMER: I am working with the hypothesis that S~V~S is mafia, and possibly John Cavil. I will explain here why I think she's mafia and why I think she's Cavil, and all commentary will be made with the assumption that I am correct.

> S~V~S is civ: I will gladly accept to be lynched on the following day if this is the case, which I doubt it will be.
Therefore, I am playing this move like a poker player going all in with the entire stake; and I only do this in poker when I truly believe I am going to reap the rewards.
Let's begin:

She voted Rico near the closing of the poll, even though she suspected G-Man, because she "didn't want to spread the votes", and Rico's insistence on the importance of saying "so say we all" was making her suspicious. This is a lame excuse for a vote, IMO. But it is after all Day 1, and it doesn't matter much.

Nutella was Number Four, and according to show lore, the #4 aboard the fleet was reluctant to support the Cylon cause. The other #4s were all evil.
If this game's Simon O'Neill was mafia, then I can see this vote being S~V~S throwing one of her own under the bus in order to escape any suspicion, for her survival is vital to the Cavil faction.
If this game's Simon O'Neill is based on the good #4, then this is S~V~S eliminating a nuisance.

She said if Nutella flips bad, then Spacedaisy is bad too. Spacedaisy was NK'd on N5. She wanted Daisy gone and some players even began to read her as bad, e.g. Dex, but it didn't work out and mafia decided to nightkill her.

S~V~S was the 5th vote on the Lorab bandwagon. If D'Anna Biers was civ, then this is mafia attempting to eliminate a target. If D'Anna was mafia, this could be an attempt to make oneself's vote record clean to the eyes of investigators. Other than this, nothing much suspicious on this day.

S~V~S was extremely certain at Day 4 that Long Con was Admiral Cain. At such an early date, in which no one could have amassed enough material to narrow down people to their roles, this kind of certainty is abnormal - and it leads me to believe that her rolepower (or the rolepower of some mafioso with whom she has BTSC) is to discover her target's role. Nonetheless, she jumped on the Lorab wagon, and was the 10th person to vote for her.

On this very day, JaggedJimmyJay decided to get everyone to do GTH reads. Here are S~V~S's reads:

red = mafia
black = good

a2thezebra (now Rabbit)
bea
Black Rock
DrWilgy (CYLON)
Drumbeats
Epignosis (CYLON)
G-Man
JJJay
Matt
ObscureAllure
Polo
Ricochet
Sig
Silverwolf
SokothQultuq

____

S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:I'll repeat myself: I'd rather go after Cavil and his pack before doing anything with regards to Cain.
Do you know who he is?

S~V~S was the only person here who argued with me on this. It's a major red flag in my book. By showing confidence at asking me to give her a name, she wanted me to forget any possibility of her being Cavil, but this little trick was her big mistake.

She somehow KNEW Long Con was Cain, she had suspected him before and definitely had him checked before convincing everyone he was Cain and that Cain should die before Cavil, thus freeing her and her mates from the disadvantages of martial law.

By being the only person to actually confront me on this, she revealed 3 things: 1. She was dead certain Long Con was Cain, and this must have required the act of a rolechecker; 2. She showed how martial law was against her interests; 3. She revealed that it would be more beneficial to her to lynch a Cylon-hating human than to try to find and kill a Cylon before doing anything with regards to martial law.

Martial law could only be bad to the civ team if the civ team decided to go after the good Cylons. Nobody in this game had an intent to lynch the good Cylons like Epignosis, so martial law could have been ignored until we had killed the Cavil faction, after which we could lynch Long Con.

S~V~S needed Long Con gone ASAP more than anyone on this game. She is part of the Cavil faction; more than simply that, she is John Cavil.

Day 7: I don't know who she voted for on day 7 - I forgot to add that day's votes onto my spreadsheet. Can anybody give me a hand on this?
When you see it...
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:So both sig and Wigly are confirmed cylons due to surviving their lynches. I think we can all agree that there is likely only one good cylon left. This means at least one of the two of them should be bad. Are we not going to discuss this?
Not much of this makes sense.

How did sig survive his lynch as a Cylon? His claim was long exhausted.

How is there only one good cylon left, when Six and Conoy have not surfaced yet?

I would still like to discuss how sig might have survived and what does that tell us, yes. For one, the defensive bond between sig and Glor was very in-your-face, to omit it from analysis right now. Still, unless mafia has a lynch stop, this detail can make me inclined to not see it pointing at mafia sig
You'll shit bricks
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

DrumBeats wrote:
Didn't we come to the conclusion that there were likely two goods left earlier (Cap Six + Leoben)? I remember that was what Dex was pushing

He's not Six, so it leaves one. I figured out a long time ago who six and Gaias are. I'm honestly shocked more people haven't. He's not six.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Pointing out logical fallacies here. Will be in blue in the post.

Going back a bit:

Let's begin:

Why then, if SVS felt like she had something she could push (that Spacedaisy was bad if nutella was) would she waste her night kill on Daisy? That would make no sense and be a terrible move for her.

red = mafia
black = good

a2thezebra (now Rabbit)
bea
Black Rock
DrWilgy (CYLON)
Drumbeats
Epignosis (CYLON)
G-Man
JJJay
Matt
ObscureAllure
Polo
Ricochet
Sig
Silverwolf
SokothQultuq

____

S~V~S wrote:
Do you know who he is?

I don't see how you jump from asking a name of Cavil to forgetting the possibility of her being Cavil. There seems to be no logical connection between those two ideas imo.

I will actually argue that Martial law was beneficial to the scum team. We as a town, without martial law, are able to pursue scum on any night we please. With martial law, we always have to consider lynching our confirmed civ cylons. Mafia is being hunted regardless, so broadening our targets benefitted them heavily. Only way that it could not have benefitted them is if Epi was actually mafia.

Day 5 and 6 are basically: I do not agree with her, she's mafia. Terrible logic.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

Polo wrote: The more I read back into this game, the more I believe Glorfindel could have been civ and that Epignosis could be mafia.
Elaborate. Tell us where/why if you want to convince us. It's going to take a hell of a good reason, and based on your SVS post, I'm not confident you can deliver.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

S~V~S wrote:
Polo wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And publicly disagreeing with you is something only baddies do? Epi just did it and I see you think he is a baddie, too.

I speak my mind, son. Always.
My suspicion of him has nothing to do with what he thinks about my post.
Well, it seems like it could be a pattern.

Question; in a Mafia game where we post publicly in a thread, how else am I to disagree with you than "publicly"?

I appreciate you coming up with this. But you did not like the way I reacted to your post, so you went back through my posts & votes looking for things that fit your preconceived idea.
I wonder if this means that Polo might have BTSC and somebody in it disagreed with him privately? A bit far-fetched I guess but it seems plausible to me
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

sig wrote:Yes since he was killed to frame me. :ninja:

My change on Epi wasn't a flipflop he addressed my concerns and I was fine after that. Though there is still a world he is mafia. :P

:shrug:
iirc not much framing was necessary for you to gaim suspicion. Why do you think mafia would use their night kill just to frame you?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

SokothQultuq wrote:And some more...

Polo – Cylon
The pusher. Polo was extremely intent on pushing the Claim back on Week 5 and oddly so. Yes to some this might look very “Good” but to me it screamed “bad”. Why? It was pretty over the top. The emotional outburst that came from this person was someone who was trying way, way too hard in my opinion. So I’m inclined to believe that Polo could very well be a Cylon.

Rabbit8 – Good
I’ve honestly not seen enough posts from Rabbit to gain an opinion. Some of the posts they made when they first jumped into the game were a little strange, defensive even but people sure were jump to slam on them when they got on. So Time will tell here. For now I have to vote good and give Rabbit the benefit of the doubt.

Ricochet – Cylon
After all the hub bub with both Polo and Myself going around as well as a few others. Then the crap with Dr. Wilgy, this person still refuses to claim as part of the “Greater Good” for the town. It might be jumping the gun but I’m more incline to vote to lynch someone who cannot see the benefit of going along with the plan that the majority of the group and town has asked. If hardly anyone had claimed then I can see sticking to ones guns. I do appreciate that you are sticking by your word but its suspicious to me so I think you are either a cylon or bad cylon sympathizer.

S~V~S – Cylon
SVS in my opinion has played all over the place, but what stands out the most to me is their defense of people who I am certain are bad. Namely Dr.W. What is with the stance on Cain? Leaving someone in charge of the fleet who will get us all killed just to whack as many toasters as possible and leave no chance for humans to survive. Yes it’s a Lore/RP aspect but an important turning point for what happened to Galactica and what remained of the Humans. To think Cain was not a threat, that is something I take issue with. So I’m leaning towards bad.
Nope, you're very mistaken on that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Sucks when that happens, eh,Polo?

@Sokoth, alot of your cylon reads seem based on opinions of Wilgy. What do you think of the theory that Wilgy is a good cylon? And as far as Cain goes, by saying "All cylons must die" all she did was exclude people I could win with, and the more people I have to defeat the harder it is for me to win. The larger the pool of "people I can win with" the better it is for me. It totally confuzzles me that people don't see this point.
sig wrote:
S~V~S wrote:All I want is "yes" or "no"
I might have some idea but I'm not 100% certain.

:ponder: :shrug: :ponder: :nicenod:
Thanks for that sig, I was expecting a"Yes" if you were a civ and did it yourself, or a "shrug", clueless answer if you were bad, so in light of your very realistic punishment fear, I appreciate this answer.

I spent some time this AM reading back & remembering why I thought Jay was a civ in the first place. I can see why people suspect him, and I wish he would look past his own standards for civvieness, but I feel OK about him overall. I still disagree with him re BunnyBoy.

This is JJJs first sight of Rabbit, right? This is alot of peoples first sight of Rabbit,I think.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, I also plan to reread Bea today. She has been tweaking me most of this game, and is seemingly oblivious to how much her name is being mentioned. Normally she would have laid a bit more guilt on me at this point, so I need to see how much on vs off topic she has posted, and figure out the "OMG I'm busy" ratio, lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

He's not Six, so it leaves one. I figured out a long time ago who six and Gaias are. I'm honestly shocked more people haven't. He's not six.
I had an idea of who Baltar might be, but then it didn't check out after a certain lynch. So. :shrug:

Would you be willing to start a sentence with "I think" and then say who?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Tfw seriously considerin throwing myself out an airlock. RL is getting way over my head.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

We are getting pounded by rain here in Houston, again. My power and internet keep going out. I don't know how long I will have it. So I'm voting for Bea now so I don't miss the vote.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Another round of technicolors, revised to include Dex and Vopatti.

DAY 1
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
2. IKA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
4. POLO (ObscureAllure)
5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)
6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. RICOCHET (Matt)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
11. s~v~s (Ricochet)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
14. LONG CON (sig)
15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea
DFaraday<----NK'd
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a
Glorfindel<----CYLON #8b
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)

9. RICOCHET (Matt)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)

3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd

15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)

2. IKA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED

4. POLO (ObscureAllure)

5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)

6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched

8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd

11. s~v~s (Ricochet)

14. LONG CON (sig)

20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea
DFaraday<----NK'd
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a
Glorfindel<----CYLON #8b
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

DAY 2
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)
3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
15. LORAB (bea)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)<----NK'd
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

MISSED THE VOTE:
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)

4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)<----NK'd

5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)

11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?

2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)

12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched

15. LORAB (bea)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a
SokothQultuq

DAY 3
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
3. S~V~S (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched
13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)
23. LORAB (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)

13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched

2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd

3. S~V~S (Matt)

4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched

12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)

19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

DAY 4
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)
8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
17. LORAB (S~V~S)
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21 LORAB (bea)
22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
9. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie
17. LORAB (S~V~S)
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21. LORAB (bea)

8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched

6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched

13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED

22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

DAY 5
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. SIG (a2thezebra)
2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
5. LONG CON (Dex)<----NK'd
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)
16. SIG (bea)
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LONG CON (Dex)<----NK'd
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)

4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a

1. SIG (a2thezebra)
16. SIG (bea)

3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
DrWilgy<----CYLON #?
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

DAY 6
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
2. GLORFINDEL (Dex)<----NK'd
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?
6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
14. SIG (S~V~S)
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b
18. SIG (rabbit8)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)

9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
14. SIG (S~V~S)
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
18. SIG (rabbit8)

1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)

6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)

5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?

8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a

17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock

DAY 7
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. S~V~S (Polo)
3. GLORFINDEL (ObscureAllure)
4. SOKOTHQULTUQ (Matt)
5. GLORFINDEL (S~V~S)
6. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a
7. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
8. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
9. DRWILGY (sig)
10. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b

MISSED VOTES:
bea
Black Rock
DrumBeats
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Ricochet
SokothQultuq
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:
3. GLORFINDEL (ObscureAllure)
5. GLORFINDEL (S~V~S)
6. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)
7. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
8. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)

9. DRWILGY (sig)
10. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8

1. S~V~S (Polo)

4. SOKOTHQULTUQ (Matt)

MISSED VOTES:
bea
Black Rock
DrumBeats
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Ricochet
SokothQultuq
Vompatti<----MODKILLED
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Vote Ricochet

He pushed against the Hot Soup of viridescence mafia teams, one human and capote quaquaversum. nostology pushed antifebrile claiming cylon. He has been contradictory by Sabie lucific at me for goofing witworm while totally cool with gimlet doing so. He particulars die.
Image Image Image Image
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

I had an idea of who Baltar might be, but then it didn't check out after a certain lynch. So. :shrug:

Helllllll no. But I WILL say I think it's non of the people who are known/highly suspected cylons (Wigly, sig). Which leaves only one possibly good role and two cylons. One of them has to be bad. (possibly both is neither one is the last good guy, or if the good guy isn't actually good.) Despite Dex's dying comment, I'm more likely to suspect Wigly on it. But I'm not ready to vote for that, yet. I think Matt and Polo are also highly likely to be cylons. Of the four, though, Sig is probably my vote. Sig voted for Glor the day Glor was saved, but when voted for Wigly the day that Glor was dying? Why? Also voted for Zebra the day that LoRab died, but NeroLunar to save LoRab? The votes seem odd. It feels like a baddie trying to save LoRab in both cases, and then trying to hide in the Glor bandwagon while he was safe before trying to shift attention to Wigly when Glor was no longer safe.

Matt - please run it through again and repost to help with the translation.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol subarborescent. Living Statue I'm not lackwit cylon. instanter Derp.
Image Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

As of today, only two people from my Day 5 suspect list are still alive- DrWilgy and sig. Seeing as I think DrWilgy is a good Cylon per Dex and I think sig is a human, I had to review my notes and crunch the technicolors quite a bit.

My weakest suspicion right now is Black Rock. That is mostly due to my natural inclination to be wary of her and the fact that she's still around. There are fewer people left in the game, so she ticks back up into the suspicious category. I understand that RL is weighing her down right now. I've been there myself. I actually feel bad about suspecting her because it's not really on substance but on a tiny fleck of paranoia that's cemented itself over the years and never goes away.

Up next would be SokothQultuq. For much of the game he's been what I would call a quiet observer. We've enabled that behavior for him because he is brand new to the game of mafia. It took until Day 3 to get anything concrete out of him. He suspected Glorfindel based on an overreaction, Long Con for trying too hard to convince people he was civ and being jokey, sig for being wishy-washy on Toasters, and JJJ for coming off as too helpful too soon. Day 6 he gave more reads, with DrWilgy bad, Glorfindel good, JJJ still a bad read, Polo as bad, sig good. Now he gives both JJJ and sig civ reads, sig because he can't quite find anything to accuse him of yet and JJJ because he doesn't think someone going as in-depth as JJJ could be bad.

Around Day 5 he finally starts mixing things up a bit, showing a little sass and resisted calls for him to make his amnesty claim but he eventually caved. He was in the brig Day 7 apparently for missing too many so say we all's.

His votes don't reveal too much. He missed the vote Day 1 and 2, which frustrates me and my spreadsheet. Especially the Day 2 lynch because Nutella was bad and we can't really judge where Sokoth stood on her. Day 3 he votes sideways on Jimmy, which is at least consistent for his player reads. Day 4 though he is early on board for the LoRab lynch. If the lore can be trusted and LoRab was a civ-aligned or anti-Cavil, then it would make sense for baddies to be early adopters of that train. He voted for DrWilgy Day 5. Some think there is something shady about him voting for Wilgy after Wilgy already claimed but given the claim plan needs a claimer in the lead to prove Toaster status, he's got the fallback of 'well I wanted to be sure' in case calling Wilgy's bluff meant lynching a human. He votes for DrWilgy again the next day despite the popularish theory that Wilgy is a good Toaster. Sokoth's Wilgy vote also made it a three-way tie, perhaps to try to bump momentum toward Wilgy instead of Glorfindel? A bit of a stretch given that very few were interested in Wilgy at all that day.

I'm letting this one percolate. I want to do a full ISO of him tonight since his post count is light. We gave him a lot of space early on. He has produced usually when asked or demanded. I get that he's new to the game but by Day 8 I would think he should be getting the hang of it.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:

Helllllll no. But I WILL say I think it's non of the people who are known/highly suspected cylons (Wigly, sig). Which leaves only one possibly good role and two cylons. One of them has to be bad. (possibly both is neither one is the last good guy, or if the good guy isn't actually good.) Despite Dex's dying comment, I'm more likely to suspect Wigly on it. But I'm not ready to vote for that, yet. I think Matt and Polo are also highly likely to be cylons. Of the four, though, Sig is probably my vote. Sig voted for Glor the day Glor was saved, but when voted for Wigly the day that Glor was dying? Why? Also voted for Zebra the day that LoRab died, but NeroLunar to save LoRab? The votes seem odd. It feels like a baddie trying to save LoRab in both cases, and then trying to hide in the Glor bandwagon while he was safe before trying to shift attention to Wigly when Glor was no longer safe.

Matt - please run it through again and repost to help with the translation.
Articulate, if you would please, why you think LoRab was not civ-aligned / anti-Cavil. The lore folks suggested she might have been, given the character's rebellion against Cavil on the show.
My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

@OA I voted Glorfindel two phases ago out of self preservation, I didn't need to do this last phase so I didn't.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Not much of this makes sense.

How did sig survive his lynch as a Cylon? His claim was long exhausted.

How is there only one good cylon left, when Six and Conoy have not surfaced yet?

I would still like to discuss how sig might have survived and what does that tell us, yes. For one, the defensive bond between sig and Glor was very in-your-face, to omit it from analysis right now. Still, unless mafia has a lynch stop, this detail can make me inclined to not see it pointing at mafia sig
You'll shit bricks
I can take it, put my best diapers on. Point me to it. :noble:
Matt wrote:Vote Ricochet

He pushed against the Hot Soup of viridescence mafia teams, one human and capote quaquaversum. nostology pushed antifebrile claiming cylon. He has been contradictory by Sabie lucific at me for goofing witworm while totally cool with gimlet doing so. He particulars die.
Bit too mouthful for me to figure out all your accusations, but I'm assuming the fact that I create a lynch on Day 0 in Talking Heads is around there, right? :meany: Cause yeah, that seems to be the level of hunting you're willing to do. "You don't like my reasoning? You don't follow with the PLAN I endorse? You bad."

===

Some parts of Sokoth's ISOs don't add up.

Including Wilgy and Epignosis, as confirmed Cylons, I think he came up with six Cylons in total. That's either too much, if we're counting original numbers who might still be in this (Cavil, Conoy, Doral, Athena), or too few, if we'd be including the Final Five. Seems to me like the sort of GTH in which one comes up with too many (or few) baddie reads to sound reasonable.

SVS was fine with leaving Cain in charge? :huh:

Also, MovingPictures is not playing. (Or is he? God? :scared: )

On me: "After all the hub bub with both Polo and Myself going around..." What hub bub with you and Polo? :confused:

"this person still refuses to claim as part of the “Greater Good” for the town" Do I still need to claim? I thought the Act was long revoked. But just in case you meant the past tense, then I thought the "greater good" was making sure the plan is fulfilled.

"I do appreciate that you are sticking by your word but its suspicious to me so I think you are either a cylon or bad cylon sympathizer." Can't I be a good cylon sympathiser? :noble:

Honestly your ISOs make me slightly suspicious, because, to paraphrase your take on SVS ("what stands out the most to me is their defense of people who I am certain are bad"), you are giving easy passes / not-much-read-into / brush-asides to players I rather suspect(ed): bea, rabbit, sig.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Edit by way of derp: Forgot Six in the (Cavil, Conoy, Doral, Athena) equation. So... well it's not too much of a projection, then. Point rescinded.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:

Bit too mouthful for me to figure out all your accusations, but I'm assuming the fact that I create a lynch on Day 0 in Talking Heads is around there, right? :meany: Cause yeah, that seems to be the level of hunting you're willing to do. "You don't like my reasoning? You don't follow with the PLAN I endorse? You bad."
Lol you're antaphrodisiac.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Lol you're antaphrodisiac.
True, my viridiscence is chowchow.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

XD
Image Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

SokothQultuq wrote:G-Man – Cylon
Seemed Pretty Nonchelant when Glorfi was sent to the cleaners which is odd to me to be honest. I would think you would be excited to see another potential Cylon outed and destroyed if you were town. I thought that was a little strange. Seems to be a supporter of the Wilgy is not a Cylon Camp.
Along with Ricochet's observations, I feel there are points on me that need corrected. I'll admit that Glorfindel's flip was more cathartic for me than triumphant. I had been on his case since Day 3 and I was growing a little weary of the pursuit.

Also, I do not support the "Wilgy is not a Cylon Camp." I think he is one, just civ-aligned. If true, which I believe is the case, we don't need him dead to win.

Gotta get some work done. I'll post the looks on my top two suspects (Bea and DrumBeats) in a little bit.
My Banners:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Is there a Wilgy is not Cylon camp?

Looking forward. For what it's worth, I could use a rehash of what Beats is suspicious, because I didn't pick any major vibes. I did get a sense of when Epig felt Beats was writing weird logic, observations and conclusions, but upon re-read, I felt some were weird, but not misconstruing.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 43

Post by insertnamehere »

This is a pretty complicated game, yes? Seeing as most of the roles have secret powers of some sort, it isn't out of the realm of imagination that they could have a lynch save, right? Or am I just unaware of what happened here?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm both thankful and slightly terrified that everybody seems to think that I'm the closest thing to a proven civilian. The slightly terrified part comes from the idea that I may have a target on my back. Hopefully my totally intentional and strategic combination of naivete and laziness means I'm safe from nightkills.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Don't forget the contest
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

How exactly do we know Epignosis was the alternate Cylon #8? did I miss something obvious again?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Golden wrote:Don't forget the contest
Does my entry count?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

insertnamehere wrote:so there's this ilsand, okay? and these people all crash on it on like a plane becuase a dude doesnt pressa button and becaue a superpower dude wants to make another superpower dude so they can defeat another superpower dudewho can turn into a smake monster and also dead people and also theres a group of people already living on the island called the others but their whole power structure is really weird so well just ignore that and the entire thing is actually a prequel to what the show is really about: the afterlife which includes vague meansingless quasi-christian symbolism and everybody gets together in a christian church which is weird because the afterlife in this doesnt really have anything to do with christianity and also theres like a muslim dude who should be like woah, why aren't we like in a mosque or some shit but just ignore that and then this one dude's dad opens the doors of the church and the show ends

also: polar bears
If you need descriptions for two other characters, here they are:

major character 1: so there's this dude with a alcoholic surgeon dad who is kind of a dick to him, so when the dude grows up and also becomes a big surgeon man he treats his old pops like shit and blows up any chance his daddy ever had at getting his shit together, naturally the dude thinks this is his dad's fault, so the dad dies after an epic bender in australia, and the dude comes down under to pick him up and then his plane crashes! so now he's on this island and overcompensating for everything

major character 2: so there's this dude who grew up in a foster home and his mom comes and finds him when hes like 40 and introduces him to his dad who's a con-man piece of shit who steals his kidney, and the dude gets angry and meets katey sagal and they get together and things get kinda good, but then his dad comes back, fakes his own death, and tries to help his son get some money in order to kinda even things out; the dude lies, katey sagal gets pissed and he loses her and the money; then his dad comes back into town a third time, and the dad ends up murdering some dude and his son finds out and confronts him and is then pushed out a window putting him into a wheelchair then he goes to australia in order to prove he's like a man and shit and then his plane crashes! so now he's on this island and overcompensating for everything
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Contest entries should always be by PM, unless you would like other people to steal your ideas and answers.

I'm sure "LOST" will be accepted as an entry, but whether or not it will win...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward

Return to “Previous Jobs”