33%

Total votes: 15
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 10

Post by DrWilgy »

Matt wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:@Matt, how about you read what I've recently been posting instead of acting like I'm not involved.
:confused2:

I just said I saw you lurking (but I'm also aware you leave your tabs open even if you're not around) and wanted your opinion on lynching Cavil again.

But I gotcha, I just saw the post where you suggested we wait.

In that same post, you suggested Cavil recruit you. Don't say such things in front of Rico, plz. :goofp:
Sorry Matt... that was an angry post. I shouldn't be an angry bagel. Feels like only afew people are reading and responding to what I've had to say. That along with constant suspicion got me flustered. :hugs: ?

Duel(4)
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Does this also mean I can post 431 times this day phase if I wanted to? Not that I will. :dark:
No

It means you aren't obligated to try to get a second vote, and risk ending up at zero votes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

rabbit8 wrote:10.....

Rico, I thought you quit? Now I have to read more of your posts.... :sigh:
I quit yesterday, you should have lynched me then. :shrug2:
nutella wrote:sig, people familiar with the show have insisted that Athena is a good character, are you ignoring that info? like I get that maybe we shouldn't assume that it's reflected in the roles in this game, but it would make some sense. are you not willing to entertain that possibility?

lorab I am so jealous!!!!!
I think we should look at Epig still. This post does not make me feel good about him.[/quote]

Wait, what doesn't make you feel good from this point. Didn't everyone appeal to the show pointing at Athena as a good character?
juliets wrote:I don't think we have to number posts anymore.
Actually, the numbering is part of the law. The Law and the Admiral's orders are two different things.

And da law is da law.
Matt wrote:Cavil is on the poll. Do we let him slide on the assumption his team needs to die first or should we take a day to see if we can lynch him?
There's no "letting him slide", I believe he'll just resurrect again if we lynch him and hence we'll be wasting our lynch. So let's take the day to lynch his accolytes.

For what it's worth, I still find Matt civilian despite suggesting we waste a lynch on Cavil. Sounds like Matt brainstorming, as usual. :beer:
juliets wrote:My guess at "no" is due to this statement from the Admiral:
You've earned a break from my authoritarian streak. No orders today except to give it all you've got.

Just in case though this is post #2
Again, the Admiral doesn't make the laws, nor does he override them, except if martial law.
rabbit8 wrote:Though with Cavil being on the poll and I guess lynchable, do the mafia gain advantages form his role being alive from his powers? IDK.

I still think finding the other bad players is more important. :omg:
Only if we let the lynches be close, duuh.

Also, me too.
Polo wrote:I truly believe Wilgy is Leoben Conoy and OA is Caprica Six.
Should we trust on lore and let them be or should we lynch them? I'd rather lynch Epignosis because there could be a Boomer/Athena dichotomy in this game.
If Wilgy is Conoy, then I'm torn on him. Conoy-the-role-here could have simply retained his early show scuminess, the way Boomer apparently (unless "seemingly" :rolleyes:) retained her early show good nature. Or he could be independent and associated with Starbuck.

I'm leaning independent on Caprica Six. Lore be damned, but she has to be linked with Gaius somehow.

Wait, in the link you referenced, you mentioned having an idea what Conoy's powers might be. Well?

Question regarding G-Man is whether he'd stick his fingers in the toaster that much by hunting Glorfindel with so much bloodlust. What say you?
Matt wrote:In that same post, you suggested Cavil recruit you. Don't say such things in front of Rico, plz. :goofp:
Oh yeah, I did pick on those posts by DrWilgy earlier. For what it's worth, it's raising my eyebrow just as much as your comments did.
Matt wrote:So I checked it out and the Word Rationing Act is actually a President thing so it's still only 10 posts and we still have to number.

This is post 6. I only have four more. :(
Oh, fraking ninja'a.

END OF POST #2
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

Post #3
Ricochet wrote:
Polo wrote:I truly believe Wilgy is Leoben Conoy and OA is Caprica Six.
Should we trust on lore and let them be or should we lynch them? I'd rather lynch Epignosis because there could be a Boomer/Athena dichotomy in this game.
If Wilgy is Conoy, then I'm torn on him. Conoy-the-role-here could have simply retained his early show scuminess, the way Boomer apparently (unless "seemingly" :rolleyes:) retained her early show good nature. Or he could be independent and associated with Starbuck.

I'm leaning independent on Caprica Six. Lore be damned, but she has to be linked with Gaius somehow.

Wait, in the link you referenced, you mentioned having an idea what Conoy's powers might be. Well?

Question regarding G-Man is whether he'd stick his fingers in the toaster that much by hunting Glorfindel with so much bloodlust. What say you?
I think Conoy's power is the insanifier. This is an assumption based purely on lore.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

^Ok, then.

Does anyone have the vote count? I forgot to write it down. G-Man?

END OF POST #3
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

All say we so. Yes, all say we so.

Awake and less drowzy am I now that run out my prescription has. Catch up I must, for to understand the present, the past must I know. Skim-read have I just now but more thorough will I be after this post. Skim-reading is the path to the Dark Side of the Force. Yes, very tempting it is and very dangerous. Strong is its pull on the weak and hurried.

Post 1 of 10 this is.

Linki: A vote count can I recreate when no longer painful my stitches are.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

A chronological vote order this is. Wait my technicolors can for revision. Pain do I still feel from my stitches. Easy enough it is to add a mental note that Cavil S~V~S is.

1. SVS (Polo)
2. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
3. EPIGNOSIS (Nerolunar)
4. SVS (ObscureAllure)
5. RICOCHET (Ricochet)
6. BLACK ROCK (JaggedJimmyJay)
7. NEROLUNAR (Dex)
8. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
9. SOKOTHQULTUQ (juliets)
10. SVS (G-Man)
11. SVS (insertnamehere)
12. SVS (Spacedaisy)
13. EPIGNOSIS (rabbit8)
14. EPIGNOSIS (DrumBeats)
15. EPIGNOSIS (SVS)
16. SVS (DrWilgy)
17. SVS (Polo again???)
18. SVS (Epignosis)

Necessary is it from our host to receive clarification on Polo's second vote.

Post 2 of 10 this is.
My Banners:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

People can't switch votes, even if it's to the same person. Only Polo's first vote counted.

I have accurate voting lists (at least, I believe they are accurate), so I'll post them soon.
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

Dex wrote:SO SAY WE ALL!

SUSPECTS JOHN CAVIL

For my own part, I doubt that a vote for Cavil will do anything more than to buy him more time. I have to agree that a focus on the 4ofF5 is our most productive approach, even though that includes me. If we have to eliminate Cavil's team to get to Cavil, one or two of them are there, and that's a small pool of suspects to search.

Nero's throwing S~V~S to the brig is behaviorally positive civ cred, albeit very easy. If I was nero and mafia, I'd do the same. Meanwhile, Julliettes has chosen to pursue some arcane issue with Sok that seems rather beside the point. SpaceDaisy seems to be mostly lurking. There is little left to go by than reads, and I'm terrible at reads.

I find it ironic, though, that I have spent the entire game trying to defend civ cylons, only to find myself in their very predicament.
*indiglowing*
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

So Say we all!

I'm going to be really busy most of this week. I'm on vacation and am not going to be spending too much time in front of a computer for it, but I'll try my best to contribute.

I think I may have come up with a way to use this new law to settle each cylon's alignment once and for all. Additionally, it could answer any mysteries involving lynching John Cavil. Only problem with the plan is that it would take a large amount of coordination that I'm not sure if people will be willing to not deviate from. And the fact that there is a bit of uncertainty in what happens when we lynch Cavil. If anybody finds a flaw in the plan or a way to optimize it, please do so. Here it is:

Cylon in question (or player for that matter, but I personally feel using it on cylons is the best idea) will claim to suspect Cavil. We set up two lynches. Our main lynch choice for the day, and then one lynch on John Cavil. The main lynch would need to be tied with the Cavil lynch, and the player in question would need to vote Cavil. If the player is civ, their vote on cavil is negated and our main lynch target is lynched. If the player is Cavil-aligned, then Cavil would gain an extra vote, putting him ahead. Then we do not know what will happen, but the two most likely options that I can see are that Cavil would be lynched or that there would be a no lynch. We may want to test a direct Cavil lynch before trying this idea out just in case it goes to the second most votes or something, so we do not think somebody is clear from this when it is really the opposite.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dex wrote:

SUSPECTS JOHN CAVIL

For my own part, I doubt that a vote for Cavil will do anything more than to buy him more time. I have to agree that a focus on the 4ofF5 is our most productive approach, even though that includes me. If we have to eliminate Cavil's team to get to Cavil, one or two of them are there, and that's a small pool of suspects to search.

Nero's throwing S~V~S to the brig is behaviorally positive civ cred, albeit very easy. If I was nero and mafia, I'd do the same. Meanwhile, Julliettes has chosen to pursue some arcane issue with Sok that seems rather beside the point. SpaceDaisy seems to be mostly lurking. There is little left to go by than reads, and I'm terrible at reads.

I find it ironic, though, that I have spent the entire game trying to defend civ cylons, only to find myself in their very predicament.
I really don't know how you could call my issue with Sokoth arcane unless you don't understand it. My issue is that he came up with a secondary reason that he had never mentioned before as to why he was fighting claiming. It looks like to me he was trying to make himself look better for not claiming, i.e., there was something he didnt understand about the process. The important thing is he had never once mentioned this reason, he had used other reasons. Isn't the whole claiming argument with him the reason some find him suspicious? It was my reason at least. But I will drop it if it continues to be misunderstood or if he shows me I have misread something. I'm not going to waste all my posts on this one subject.

Also thanks Matt for clearing up that we do have to number our posts.

Post #3

linki: Drumbeats I will participate in anything that would show the true nature of the cylons in the game. I'll wait to hear if people think your idea will work.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Post #4
Golden wrote:People can't switch votes, even if it's to the same person. Only Polo's first vote counted.

I have accurate voting lists (at least, I believe they are accurate), so I'll post them soon.
I voted "twice" because of this:
Golden wrote:
2) Votes MUST be made BOTH in the poll and in the thread. Thread votes are to occupy their own line, be clearly stated to be a vote, and be written in dead red.
My first vote did not have its own line.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Polo wrote:I think Conoy's power is the insanifier. This is an assumption based purely on lore.
Assumed did I that insanification a host punishment was. Not immediate were such posts. Yes, mid-phase did they for OA and Matt begin.

Confusing and wordy DrumBeats's plan is. Outline it might he? Easier to understand that way it should be.

Dex wrote:

SUSPECTS JOHN CAVIL

Trust you before resurrection I did but a question I have. Why in quotes is your post? Suspicious this looks. Yes, suspicious. As if in another thread you wrote it once before and for posting here copied it you did.

Broken my ice bag has. Peed the couch my wife will think when home she returns. Ooh hee hee hee!
My Banners:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I have been relaxed about the 'own line' thing as it quickly became apparent most people had missed it, and dead red was sufficient for me to clearly see the voting. But, I still definitely prefer it when votes are on their own line.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Black Rock »

So say we all...
Matt wrote:So I checked it out and the Word Rationing Act is actually a President thing so it's still only 10 posts and we still have to number.

I could have told you that and I'm barely here.

I'm likely voting for Epig or Wilgy this day.

If I recall correctly Epignosis wasn't a big fan of my SVS is an evil cylon theory. I might have to check on that.

Post #1
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi...

Drumbeat's plan sounds bueno, just hard to coordinate... I call dibs on being confirmed 1st.

Duel(5)
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

LAW DRAFTING AMBIGUITY

I'll fix it to reflect this.

Your vote counts as 2, rather than having two separate votes that count as one, in the event you successfully use it to identify someone that you need dead to win.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

G-Man wrote:Trust you before resurrection I did but a question I have. Why in quotes is your post? Suspicious this looks. Yes, suspicious. As if in another thread you wrote it once before and for posting here copied it you did.
D'oh! Started with a much larger post with lots of quotes and decided to simplify, frakking it up beyond repair. Must learn to use the preview function.
*indiglowing*
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

So say we all

post 2

SVS also didn't want to lynch Epi in fact she tried to redirect yesterdays lynch away from both of them onto someone else. I'll be making a post about their interaction later today, I also HIGHLY suggest we don't put Cavil number 1 I suspect it will just result in a no lynch.
ImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

So say we all
Golden wrote:The president of the colonies has passed a new law:

Mass Speculation Act: Every person may post once in the game in the thread calling out a living player they suspect in the form: "I SUSPECT [PLAYER]".
If the player named is someone the caller needs dead to win, the following day the caller's lynch vote is worth 2.
If the player named is not someone the caller needs dead to win, the following day the caller's lynch vote is worth 0.

@GOLDEN- What happens if the player has an "or" condition?

Those who suspect me, can you please actually offer reasoning instead of just putting bad by my name?

Still think wigly's bad. I also think there's a damn good chance that we've been looking at this all
Wrong and the Mafia are a mix of humans a cylons and that there are more good cylons (and bad humans) left than we realize.

Dex: what's your surety on Wigly being a civvie? Can you back it up with anything? Because I can back my end up and unless something is amiss, that boy is bad. It kind of weird a me out that you sound sure, when I know you can't be (or he's got multiple personality disorder.)

Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

@ G-Man Outline:

One Confirmed cylon claims to suspect John Cavil

We split votes between an agreed upon top suspect and John Cavil, making sure they are tied and that the cylon in question is votin john cavil.

If cylon is civ then Cavil is lynched. We should check what happens when we do this before doing this plan so it does not mess with our results.

If cylon is scum, our main suspect is lynched. Then we know for sure that cylon is aligned with Cavil.

We may need to find out how lynching Cavil works though in order to make sure that it doesn't go to the person with the next most votes, which would render this plan useless
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ObscureAllure wrote:@GOLDEN- What happens if the player has an "or" condition?
Do you mean a situation where someone could win either in circumstance A or circumstance B?

In the event that such a win condition is possible, the law is based on whether it is someone the player "Needs dead". "Needs dead" means there are no circumstances in which they can win with them alive.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

ObscureAllure wrote:Dex: what's your surety on Wigly being a civvie? Can you back it up with anything? Because I can back my end up and unless something is amiss, that boy is bad. It kind of weird a me out that you sound sure, when I know you can't be (or he's got multiple personality disorder.)
The same way you've said you know something; I saw something in the thread that I'm forbidden to talk about. The conclusion is inescapable. If you want to present your case though, I'd be happy to critique it. IIRC, it had some assumptions about the numbers of civ and mafia cylons in the game.
*indiglowing*
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Again I ask: how sure are you. Just because my numbers are what I present does not mean that's my entire case. Simply that's what I choose to present.

I need to know asap, please sir.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

ObscureAllure wrote:Again I ask: how sure are you. Just because my numbers are what I present does not mean that's my entire case. Simply that's what I choose to present.

I need to know asap, please sir.
I'm positive. If you want to look for the post I can't talk about, try an ISO of him around the time he declared. Some have found it and others have not.
*indiglowing*
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

So say we all!

First.
Black Rock wrote:So say we all...

I could have told you that and I'm barely here.

I'm likely voting for Epig or Wilgy this day.

If I recall correctly Epignosis wasn't a big fan of my SVS is an evil cylon theory. I might have to check on that.

Post #1
Not a big fan? Here is what I said to you:
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Black Rock, I'd say the burden of proof is on you right now, so I'm listening.
I am much too much with the rye and coke tonight. Explain this further.

I also know claiming SVS as an enemy is like shooting myself in the foot. I don't expect people to believe me. It's just who we are.
I mean that you are making a claim I am going to have a tough time believing, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to hear you out.
You never came back after this on the subject. It was I who solicited your opinion about S~V~S later:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Black Rock! I want an update on S~V~S and your accusation of her. What say you?
Sorry, I just spent the last 10 mins screaming at the top of my lungs at my selfish 17 year old. I think LC thinks I went insane.

I do need to get back on that track and expand on SVS. Really a lot of my thoughts are when she first came into the game she seemed to be Anti-Cylon. Like she thought it was the "in" thing. Then when a consensus came in that you were not evil she seemed to jump on the Cylon train. It just seems way to convenient and opportunistic. Which is words I would use to describe Mafia. I also do not trust any other listed Cylons. If the final five are like the final five of the show then I'm not too worried. I really don't know half the shit that's going on. I am with the humans (with the exception of your role), I do not trust Cylons.

I feel like I just did a tangent. My brain is filled with rage. Anyways SVS = opportunistic = no trust.

Although Black Rock =\= trusting Cylons is likely I will vote Dr Wilgy first. I do need to finish my catch up though.
Do you think I would encourage you to talk about S~V~S if I wanted to keep S~V~S from getting lynched?

++++
Polo wrote:Should we trust on lore and let them be or should we lynch them? I'd rather lynch Epignosis because there could be a Boomer/Athena dichotomy in this game.
There could be a secret independent villain unrelated to the show and you could be it, so maybe we should lynch you.
Nerolunar wrote:So say we all. #1

Nobody got killed, that's great.

My biggest suspicions are:

Epignosis (JJJ, in regards to your assesment I think the two Sharons are dual from a game perspective too)

Dex

If Dr.Wilgy is a cylon too, I guess I suspect him too. I doubt there is any more room for good cylons in the original group.
If you think I'm bad because Boomer wasn't, then you are of the opinion that that element is simple-mindedly crafted and you're banking on it being that easy. That's a foolish position.

++++
sig wrote:So say we all

post 2

SVS also didn't want to lynch Epi in fact she tried to redirect yesterdays lynch away from both of them onto someone else. I'll be making a post about their interaction later today, I also HIGHLY suggest we don't put Cavil number 1 I suspect it will just result in a no lynch.
I can't think of a single time ever S~V~S tried to get me lynched when she was bad. More on this below.

++++

If your plan is to lynch me or DrWilgy because of who we are, then I think your plan is to fuck up, plain and simple.

Nerolunar, juliets, Dex, and Spacedaisy came back from the grave, and they more or less confirmed that they were given alignments at that time. That alone warrants discussion. That they more or less held the opinion that two of them are bad warrants even more.

If your alignment was the same as it was before, then you have no reason to have been given another one (whether it be a new one or a confirmation of the old one).

Nobody gets a pass from me for voting S~V~S. S~V~S voted nutella. It's easy to vote mafia if you know who is mafia. So I'm looking at things independent of that:

juliets didn't talk much about the others who came back. She speculated:
juliets wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
I did not know I was F5 until I was night killed. At that point I was told what my alignment was, so the Final 5 don't get the option who to align with, for the record. So don't base your votes on who you think we (the player) would choose align with, it has no bearing.
I just want to validate what Spacedaisy says here about not knowing I was F5 until I was nightkilled and being told at that time my alignment. There was no "choosing" which alignment to be a part of.

Someone asked the four who came back from the dead to make a guess as to how many of the five are good versus bad. Based strictly on my perception of how many baddies we would have versus how many good I would GUESS we have two baddies and three civ's. What I found in the lore indicates:

Eventually, the four arrive at Galactica’s gym and upon seeing each other the truth becomes clear to them; they are Cylons, four of the Final Five. When they learn the truth, they decide to remain loyal to the Colonial Fleet, because they thought they were humans for as long as they can remember, and cling to what they know to make sense of their lives.

which if true would mean there was only one baddie among the Final five if I'm reading it right. Some of you who watched the show can tell me if what I found in the wiki is right. I'm guessing though that Golden didn't go straight with the lore and made 2 of them bad. I am not one of them.

linki
juliets says 2/2. She didn't name anybody bad though. That strikes me as genuine for her.

++++

Nerolunar made posts, mostly against me, but he said it was 2/2. I accused him of not gunning for Final Five if he truly believed this. He either missed what I said or is ignoring it. I'm not going to pull posts because I feel that would be redundant. He stinks to me, but not as much as he used to. Keep reading.

++++

Spacedaisy is anti-Nerolunar:
Spacedaisy wrote:I've been struggling a bit here between two things.

1. I don't like Nero's comment earlier and I do believe some of the F5 are bad news. Right now I suspect him the most of the returned

2. there are some very confident people in those SVS voters, some of whom I am inclined to believe.

I don't believe I have ever really suspected Epi during this game yet, so I'm not inclined to vote that way. I'm going to take a shot here and follow in the SVS vote.

S~V~S
Spacedaisy doesn't tell which comment, but clearly she's misunderstanding something if she's tying her first independent clause with the second. "I do believe some of the F5 are bad news." Since we are talking things that can be counted (people), "some" has to mean at least two.

Spacedaisy's rationale for not voting me is "I don't believe I have ever really suspected Epi during this game yet."

She votes S~V~S.

My immediate thought is to see if she ever really suspected S~V~S, because look, she already named Nerolunar as a suspect.

I went through her posts. There is nothing written to S~V~S except an apology. In fact:
Spacedaisy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:GTH GO

S~V~S

RICOCHET

POLO
Good

Good

Good
There's that, and that's about it.

++++

Dex is also anti-Nerolunar:
Dex wrote:Post #7

I don't want to vote Epi or S~V~S. Epi because I guess I'm not just over lore yet. Boomer spent an entire season being good, but Athena was never evil. And S~V~S because she has been one of my stronger civ reads ever since she lead the charge on Cain. I just can't see a Cavil cylon doing that. If martial law benefits anyone other than Cain, it's the Cavil cylons.
Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:You're basically suggesting the Final Five should just pick each other apart.
Damn right I am. If they are all saying some of them are bad, then they all should be in the hot seat. They SHOULD BE picking each other apart.
But THIS makes sense to me. If the 4ofF5 did come down two and two, then even if I just draw a name out of a hat, I've got a 66.6% of getting an evil toaster. Juliettes has been reading best to me, Nero worse, and SpaceDaisy somewhere in between. Accordingly, I'm voting

Neroluner
So, for Dex:

Juliets is good
Spacedaisy is in between
Nerolunar is bad

I have a problem with this.

The premise Dex is using to condemn Nerolunar is that the Final Five are two good and two bad. He does not dispute this thinking, and if he is going to condemn Nerolunar on the basis of that, then he must believe it himself.

So let's work this out:

Juliets is good
Spacedaisy is in between
Nerolunar is bad
Dex is...???

Where does that leave Dex? If he believed two good two bad, which was the basis for voting Nerolunar, then he should have categorically condemned Spacedaisy as bad, but he didn't. He put her "in between."

I am suspicious of Dex now.

The cherry on top?
Dex wrote:#4

In which case, I'm back to defending Epi, based on lore. Athena was never mafia.
A weakness of mine historically has been tearing apart those who accuse me and embracing those who are actually my enemy. S~V~S has witnessed this time and again (Harry Potter immediately springs to mind).
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Epignosis wrote:Dex is also anti-Nerolunar:

I don't want to vote Epi or S~V~S. Epi because I guess I'm not just over lore yet. Boomer spent an entire season being good, but Athena was never evil. And S~V~S because she has been one of my stronger civ reads ever since she lead the charge on Cain. I just can't see a Cavil cylon doing that. If martial law benefits anyone other than Cain, it's the Cavil cylons.
Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:You're basically suggesting the Final Five should just pick each other apart.
Damn right I am. If they are all saying some of them are bad, then they all should be in the hot seat. They SHOULD BE picking each other apart.
But THIS makes sense to me. If the 4ofF5 did come down two and two, then even if I just draw a name out of a hat, I've got a 66.6% of getting an evil toaster. Juliettes has been reading best to me, Nero worse, and SpaceDaisy somewhere in between. Accordingly, I'm voting

Neroluner
So, for Dex:

Juliets is good
Spacedaisy is in between
Nerolunar is bad

The premise Dex is using to condemn Nerolunar is that the Final Five are two good and two bad. He does not dispute this thinking, and if he is going to condemn Nerolunar on the basis of that, then he must believe it himself.

So let's work this out:

Juliets is good
Spacedaisy is in between
Nerolunar is bad
Dex is...???

Where does that leave Dex? If he believed two good two bad, which was the basis for voting Nerolunar, then he should have categorically condemned Spacedaisy as bad, but he didn't. He put her "in between."

The cherry on top?

In which case, I'm back to defending Epi, based on lore. Athena was never mafia.
A weakness of mine historically has been tearing apart those who accuse me and embracing those who are actually my enemy. S~V~S has witnessed this time and again (Harry Potter immediately springs to mind).
Nah. I'm not saying anyone other than me is good or bad. I'm saying of the three remaining 4ofF5ers, I think two are bad. Based on just reads I thought Nero looked worse, SpaceDaisy less so, Julliets the best at that time. Any of them could be bad.
*indiglowing*
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullshit.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

All I was doing was ranking a set of three suspects from most to least suspicious, and voting for the most. If there had been even one other suspect in the set, your three-card monte logic wouldn't even be possible. I have learned from my albeit limited experience that when you resort to one four-letter word response you are beyond engaging in genuine debate, so, especially with a limited number of posts available, I'm done. "X sounds the best" does not equal "x is good". "Y sounds the worst" does not equal "Y is bad".

Go frak yourself, civ cylon, like me, nonetheless.
*indiglowing*
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

B

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Huge mega gargantuan massive colossal post incoming. You asked for this, Madame President. :mad:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things S~V~S said to/about Black Rock
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:So say we all
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I voted for Marmot because I don't like his game. I would have voted Epig out of Mercy but he will have enough. I hope he's bad. I just don't see it.
I'm not. But this game is crazy.
Indeed. I'm not even sure if we have a mafia team.

SVS, what would make you ask if he was rezzed a baddie?

If by show, several of the humans are the final five in the show and Cylons.

Athena was Cylon but not evil.

That is in respnse to several linkis
Becasue he was revealed to be a cylon, and he was immediately rezzed in the same post. I had no clue that Cylons were evil or not, I thought they all were bad.

Are any of the other ones not bad?
S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:POSSIBLY MAFIA
Black Rock
Glorfindel
Long Con
LoRab
Metalmarsh89
Nutella
Spacedaisy
I think BR is probably civ; she said something to me, asked me a very pointed question, when I assumed Epi being a Cylon made him bad. I don't see bad BR asking pointed questions. I think Glorfindel, not unlike yourself, has been rather tentative. That seems more in character with him, but he is definitely a question mark for me. LC I always think is bad, but I liked the case on him. Plus as someone that I know appreciates a good plan, his gleeful wrench throwing seemed a bit "evil" glee rather than "just for fun" kind of glee. Same for Nutella, really~ I always think she is bad. I recall little from MM, even though he is a top 10 poster. So I want to reread him. I have little recollection of LoRabs posts, either. Hrm.

S~V~S has been calling BR a town read all game long based upon a very specific and very small point -- the "pointed question" in the first quote here. I think the second quote is somewhat telling, in that S~V~S grabbed a baddie list from G-Man and chose to talk about BR and BR alone. This suggests to me that she is trying to pocket BR by defending her honor while ignoring the other names presented (which included nutella), not that she is protecting a team mate. That is a good look.
S~V~S wrote:Black Rock, do you think LC could be trying to get lynched, or do I much too much tinfoil?
S~V~S wrote:Well, if I am going to make that 5:49 I need to go to walk the dog & go to bed. Or walk my dog & come back, lol., to see what BR says about my theory.

Linki @ sif, I think EPi is probably a nice cylon. The kind that pets your dog without squishing his head... much. Becasue Golden has specified where he HAS veered from lore, like in the identities of the Final Five, I think that for the most part he has stuck to canon. I have not gone far in the series, but i have been spending tons of time in the Wikis.
There's a couple examples like this of S~V~S specifically prompting BR to respond to the theories she promoted. I think this is another indicator of an attempt to pocket BR -- she's making her a personal "thought bouncing" pal, and that kind of communication facilitates more town reads than baddie reads.
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Lynch me. You are all fraking wrong about me, I'm very much human. But please do lynch me, I have zero desire to play this anymore. And I would like to see Silverwolfs smug comments she will scramble to make when it's proven to be the case. So lynch me next.
Actually, I'm more interested in LoRab. I am also worried you have been hanging out with your husband too much. I expect a lot less emotional response from you. I find you to be a very level headed lady. Take the night.
I am kind of interested in Bea. I did not love her LoRab tangent vote with LoRab & Nutella linked. SInce they were linked, why not vote Nutella? Plus she seemed somewhat petulant about it when I poked her a bit. She said she was drinking, and it is my experience with drfunk Bea that she is a happy drunk, not a pouty drunk. If Lorab also flips bad, I would consider Bea.
This is perhaps a worse look for BR, because S~V~S is giving bea crap for an offense that BR herself was also guilty of -- promoting a LoRab lynch when the nutella lynch was revving up based upon a perceived link between the two (meaning it'd be goofy to lynch LoRab first if they're both suspicious together and nutella is already on the chopping block). That S~V~S criticized bea for this and gave BR a pass isn't great.
S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:GUN TO HEAD GO:

ZEBRA

BEA

BLACK ROCK
Good bad good
Day 4 GTH read is good.
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And I was not putting words into anyones mouth, I am trying to understand what she means.

BR has not said anything to me or about me the whole game, so I am hard pressed to understand why she suddenly thinks I am bad if it is not related to my main topic of discussion for some time now, how I think that you are bad, LC.

Thanks for dropping the time back Golden. I a still staying up too late lol.
I used to think you had the humans best interests at heart. I no longer think you do. I just focused on LoRab first and had a hiccup with the game. Now that is over and I have shaken my head, I realize you aren't my friend this game.
I am sorry you feel that way but you are mistaken. I am a human, but I do not think all the Cylons are baddies. And I hate the win cons that say they are. I want the win cons that we had back. And since the president gave us the silliest law possible, I think that is telling us that the President is unable to get us out old wincons back. Which means the admiral has to go.

See, where I stand. Nothing is worse for me and I AM human, and not a bad one. So I have to question where you stand and why killing a human is SO important to you.
She isn't just a human, she is a tyrannical dictator. She declared Martial law and hurt people I think are part of the town. It has nothing to do with its effects on me as an individual, it has to do with the effects on the town as a whole.

And I don't see this role having any good effects. Only bad ones.

Again, sorry you feel this way.

Beddy bye,night all.
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:See,I disagree,Epi. I think JJJ is stone cold civvie, and I don't get the suspish there, either.

Linki,me too. I want to hear it.

Linki, so it is about LC? I think he ia a bad human who is a danger to us all.
No SVS. Thanks for trying to make me THAT girl. I love my husband in real life, it's true. I am talking about my own win conditions. Not his. Also about the show. Epig has the only Cylon role that I trust, and you are worried about the other Cylons that committed human genocide. Besides thinking LC is Cain, explain why you trust Cylons over her. I mean listed Cylons, the ones that killed 12 colonies. LoRab was one of those Cylons. I'm not sad about her death. Unless your win condition features some human death, I am confused about your focus.
I don't trust cylons over her, I don't trust any of them. I think she is just as dangerous to sometown people as the cylons. I am also worried about human roles like Helo & Baltar whose win cons may well be related to cylons. I am worried about Adama, based on the reading I have done. President Roslin. We have no clue what Cain can do but I am sure it is not good.

I just think she is as anti town as the cylons. She declared Martial law, and took the fleet way from Adama.

And I think we know who she is, so yeah, I would love to lynch Cain. I think she is anti town, 100%, human or not. But we have 2 days to vote,I am willing to listen to LC, and see what else happens.

Linki @ BR, but not PRO TOWN. This game is not as simple as that. I think Cain is not protown. Cain is pro faction, and faction =/= town.

Now really, good night :beer:
S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Dex wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Nope SVS. Not that easy. I think you are trying to separate the two but the more I play this game (and the more I understood my role), the more I understand that faction is where we should be unless we're traitors. So are you Cylon or human traitor? They both exist.
Well, President Roslin passed the Cylon Amnesty Act. Is she Cylon or human traitor?
In the show, Roslin would never pass such a law. So who ever is playing this role is a human traitor. Roslin was never a huge Cylo9n sympathizer. They killed the human race o9n whole. Epig really does have the best Cylon role.
So a civvie can be a human traitor? But they are still town, right? This is not as simple as Humans vs. Cylons.

And I was not trying to imply that you are "that girl". The "so it is about LC" comment was aimed more at LC saying I was putting words in your mouth when I presumed that this was why you thought I was bad. I think you would have this attitude towards me if it was not LC as well. I said that as I would have said anyones name. I would not ever expect you to "be that girl" and I am sorry that I came across that way.

I am sorry but i think Cain is anti town. But I also agree to give him time as he asked. I don't have to vote until tomorrow. But I don't think Cain is a vanilla dictator. The other shoe is going to drop.

Sens a Sortie to F3 please.
BR gave S~V~S a lot of crap for her pursuit of LC in a way that I think looks very good, and most of S~V~S's responses bear the appearance of someone trying to rationalize her [correctly suspected] content to someone who doesn't already know the true rationale.

Most of BR's commentary about S~V~S stems from the same discussions.

~~~

I no longer suspect BR to be on the nutella/S~V~S team.

Things S~V~S said to/about Dex -- post-resurrection only:

Does not call him a civilian read in her Day 9 reads list

That's it.

~~~

Things Dex said to/about S~V~S -- post-resurrection only

Calls her a civilian read in his Day 9 reads list
Dex wrote:Polo, this is a flat-out lie:
Polo wrote:S~V~S was the only person here who argued with me on this. It's a major red flag in my book. By showing confidence at asking me to give her a name, she wanted me to forget any possibility of her being Cavil, but this little trick was her big mistake.]
Did you forget our exchange on this topic?
Dex wrote:You asked me the same question and I gave you the same answer as did S~V~S. The finer points of the debate deserve more attention. You seem to only regard the Cain or Cavil first question non contextually; in a vacuum, which is the greater evil, Cain or Cavil? You are dismayed when anybody answers anything but Cavil. But S~V~S and I were coming from a context where we were fairly certain who Cain was - and we were right - and had no idea who Cavil was. It could have taken us all game to find Cavil; we had Cain in hand.

And I'm not sure what you mean by the mafia boss "being more dangerous to mafia than to civs". That may be true per se, Cavil wants all humans dead (I presume) and Cain didn't want any humans dead. But you overlook the fact that Cain made civ victory twice as difficult by requiring twice the number of lynches to win. And that's just the numerical disadvantage. Martial law was depriving us of half the cylons as aliies, and denying us whatever powers they had that might be of great usefulness to the civ cause. Possibly even, for example, finding Cavil.

What you are apparently preferring here is that we spend an indeterminate amount of time prioritizing a search for a particular role with half the chance to win the game than to take out first a known target that will double our chances of winning.

If anybody had even the slightest inkling who Cavil was, we may have answered you differently. Taking out a target who we had pretty much identified who was having a serious negative effect on a civ victory was a far, far better choice.
During the course of a lengthy debate, I also asked you for a name. How have you forgotten all of this? Selective memory? In my last in-case-I'm-NKed post, just before I was in fact NKed, I named S~V~S as one of my strongest civ reads, and that remains the case. I find your tunneling on her very peculiar.
Dex was probably S~V~S's loudest defender on Day 9. He called her one of his strongest civilian reads. This isn't necessarily a big deal, wrong happens. I'd like to hear from Dex though why he felt this way exactly, and why his read did not develop from pre-resurrection to post-resurrection.

Epignosis wrote:

Neroluner
Reasserts his read on S~V~S and votes Nerolunar. The highlighted portion needs expansion, I don't really understand this assertion.

~~~

Overall this doesn't do Dex any favors. I am hesitant to totally roast him though, I need to talk with him first.

Things S~V~S said to/about DrumBeats:
S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am going to name some people I think are good and some people I think are bad. Old school style.

ika
MM
Matt

That's three I think are good.

Three I think are bad?

Ricochet
Drumbeats
G-Man

That something for 3J. Knock yourself out man. I'm tired after today.
...since I agree with himon two of the three. I have not seen anything from Drumbeats yet to get my eye.
Provides a non-read of DB after Epi called him a baddie read.
S~V~S wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Ok, so after catching up, I'll do a basic 3/3 list as well for information's sake.

Good:

JJJ
ika
G-Man

Toastery:

Rico
Vompatti
LoRab

FoS: Ricochet

Richochet has been arguably the most vocal player this game, but looking back, Ricochet has provided nothing with his/her many posts. The only thing Rico did was attempt to discredit basically every other post. This is a very proscum approach because its sole purpose is to reduce town information. Rico has not provided a single town/toaster read iirc. In all of those posts, there is no reason to have no reads at all imo. I don't know meta, so I can't judge based on that, but nothing about this behavior strikes me as protown.

We're only about halfway (?) through the day though, so I'll hold my vote for now until later. Currently, my vote would rest with my FoS unless there is a convincing argument for somebody else later in the day.
@ Epi can you explain your read of Drumbeats? Even though I show up on his list, I feel pretty good about him.

This is my three bads:

Rico
G-Man
OA (somewhat less than the rest) for her unexplained Polo vote. Was it random? Was there a reason? Did no one at all catch her eye?

I gotta feed the dog, will be back before finishing my catch up and voting. I have to leave about 1 ish, and may not be back until after the poll ends.

Linki, I thought JJJ said that about playing longer than ika?

So Rico, you feel good about G-Man?
Prods Epi to expand on his anti-DB sentiment.
S~V~S wrote:Was this Drumbeats original pattern?
Even when looking at the thread around this post I can't figure out what she's talking about other than that it's relevant to the resurrection ship grid thing. MATT, I think she was talking to you. Could you shed light on this?
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:
Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:I want to hear what nutella has to say about JJJ's and others points before I make up my mind.
In the meantime, who you lookin' at?

What are you thoughts on the following players...

SVS?

Polo?

Drumbeats?

OA?
Right now I read SVS and Drumbeats as civ and I read OA and Polo neutral. As I said in my earlier post I am trying to find someone who pings me. So far nobody is standing out. I need to do some iso's to see what I can dig up. And, I'm waiting for nutella's replay to JJJ so I know both sides of the story.
I'm wondering if SVS and Drum are connected somehow, not saying they are evil, but connected.

Hrm.

Zeebs, when you catch up, do you know Obscure from back in the day?
No, I just followed the pattern. I asked that becasue I recall people thinking he might be sabotaging us with a rigid pattern, that's all. I don't think he is. I am not connected to Drum.
lol

We'll be the judges of that.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I have no beef with Silverwolf or DrumBeats. Silverwolf I believe is not a Cylon. DrumBeats I am indifferent on.

Considering the current law, what differentiates all of the above cases for Lorab, Ricochet?
S~V~S wrote:I'm a vegetarian.

Linki, agreed, MM, re Silver & Drum
She'd mostly been leaning in the civilian direction with her assessments of DB, so this is a bit of a departure from that -- to agree with MM's "indifference" of DB.
S~V~S wrote:

DFARADAY / DEX

DRUMBEATS

DRWILGY
Bad good bad
Day 4 GTH read is good.
S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:S~V~S- She drops from a civ read due to what I see as backpedaling on the claim issue. She seemed very much in favor about everyone claiming initially but as holdouts emerged and continue to hold out the past two game days, her stance has softened because pressuring people to claim seems too 1984-ish. Her angle on taking out Cain before Cavil strikes me as odd because Cavil's part of a team, which can be rooted out, while Cain is one player, an indy most likely. It's not impossible to find Cain but it's a harder process that may take more time than we have available if we do need both Cavil and Cain dead. She still has a few reads that mesh with mine though, which counts for something. Her insistence that Long Con is Cain is something I'm still trying to wrap my head around.
And we had a realllly good idea of who Cain was, and I thought he was a bad indy, and I still think that. Anyone who makes it harder for ciovvies to win is bad in my book. And apparently there are as many good cylons as bad ones, so how can a role that wants ALL cylons dead to win be protown?

If anyone had had as strong as idea who Cavil was as we did of who Cain was, I would have been gung ho, but we didn't. And a baddie in the hand is worth two in the bush. I don't see why this is bad behavior, any more than I see how thinking cylons are all bad on day one is bad behavior, either.

And I don't see how favoring everyone claiming is the same as forcing people to claim via lynching them. What if they are not cylons? Or what if they are a good cylon? I very much dislike it when the same two people kept harping on that, like it was a litmus test. If people do it, I feel better about them. If they don't they don't.

Again,not seeing how this is bad.

I do agree with you about Drum, he seemed to have changed his activity level & demeanor, maybe Matts recruiting theory could be right?[/quote]
Nudges the thread toward a "maybe Drum was recruited" tinfoil. If Cavil has a recruitment and it was used on DB, I don't think S~V~S touches this theory with a ten foot pole. But that's all way speculative.
S~V~S wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:
Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Ah but you need to go back and read how I replied to that post of BRs you quoted, Rabbit. I DID think all cylons were bad at the start of the game. I never saw this show. No one made any mention of potential civ cylons until after Epi was rezzed that I can recall.
I did. :biggrin:

Specifically listed Athena too, as I recall.

3J asked why I believe Wilgy is a confirmed civvie...I don't. But Dex (and maybe someone else, I think it was Rico who said I was on drugs) asked me to read the rest of the thread before I do that, so I thought maybe he became one.

Derp.
Yeah, he's definitely not. Basically my understand of things is that Dex provided very solid reasoning as to why we likely have two more civ cylons other than Epig, Cap Six and Leo. However, I have seen nothing that points to Wilgy being one of them.
Did you go back in Wilgys posts and look for what Dex said to look for? You should make the effort,imo.

If Glorfindel claims, and if the votes stay as they are, Zeebbit is gonna die, and I don't think he is bad. And I want to go to bed, so I gotta vote now.

So as a counterwagon, I am gonna vote sig as a just in case Glorf claims, since a few days ago everyone thought he was bad, and he has dropped way down since then, and I think him more likely to be bad than Rabbit, Wilgy or OA, the other people with votes.

Linki @Drum, maybe Dex is reluctant to talk about it becasue there may be certain things a certain glowy yellow metallic personage may not want him to say. Maybe think about that.

*voting sig*
Neutral chatter about DrWilgy.
S~V~S wrote:Drum, read what I wrote please. About the glowy metallic personage. Geez, think about it. Dex did not want to specify for fear.I don;t want to specify for fear. If the next time you see me I am cursed to speak Swahili or whatever, you did that to me ;)

Have a fun night folks.

Linki @ Epi,it was a guess :shrug2:
Bookmarking this because I might want to return to it in context when I look at this interaction from the other direction.
S~V~S wrote:I will qualify the rest later, I want to do some reading; it is easier for me to read at work than post. I don't think both G Man & Drum are civ; I think it is one or the other there. So for now I have them both in not sure. I have no idea where I want to vote; worrying about defending (Even though you say I have defended enough, I don't feel as strongly about that as you do :p ) plus these people coming back plus Glorfindel coming up civ and the pall that casts on lore leads me to think we need to reconsider across the board. That is why Wilgy came off "civ" to "not sure". So still not sure where I want to vote. I won't be voting for any of the green names today. I doubt I will be voting for INH or you ever.
This is a bizarre assertion. I don't understand why this perspective would ever need to exist.

~~~

Things DrumBeats said to/about S~V~S:
DrumBeats wrote:G-Man- I liked his read post and liked how he provided high information in a low post count. However, after catching up, SVS brought up some good points about the lack of reads in it that makes me question it a bit more.

Current one:

Good:
JJJ
Ika
SVS - I don't know meta, but all of his posts have a genuine effort to help the town imo and he brings up a lot of good points.

Toaster:
Rico - Still seen no real reads or anything, just self-defense. This guy isn't even pinging my scumdar anymore, it's going loco everytime he posts.
G-Man - SVS's points on his post are incredibly valid imo. Summarizing is an easy way to feign information and I didn't notice that before.
Obscure/Vompetti - I really don't like how they both locked a vote for seemingly no reason.
Positive marks for her on Day 1.

Calls S~V~S a yellow read in his Day 6 rainbow, but also qualifies that by saying he leans more town than scum.
DrumBeats wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Drum, read what I wrote please. About the glowy metallic personage. Geez, think about it. Dex did not want to specify for fear.I don;t want to specify for fear. If the next time you see me I am cursed to speak Swahili or whatever, you did that to me ;)

Have a fun night folks.

Linki @ Epi,it was a guess :shrug2:
I get what you are saying about the glowy metallic personage, but I also do not see how pointing me anywhere would warrant any metallic action. I want general terms of where to look, I will find it myself if I have something to go off of, but I haven't found it in the ISO's and seriously have no clue what to look at.
I wanted to return to this (bookmarked previously) because of the "geez" in S~V~S's post. It might seem stupid, but I think little words like that can be important -- exasperated efforts by a baddie to get something through someone's skull is usually indicative that they're not team mates. However I don't really get the vibe from this discussion that this kind of exasperation exists. It's just a "geez". Bleh.
DrumBeats wrote:
Polo wrote:I'm voting S~V~S[b/] because I think she's mafia. Post coming in the next hour.

Not thrilled with the early vote, especially based upon reasoning that has yet to be provided at the time of the vote. The analysis of the dead players also seems incredibly off imo, discrediting Indiglo as bad, but suppporting the likely scum "Epi is mafia" poster.

Not a fan of Polo's quick S~V~S vote on Day 8.

DrumBeats wrote:
Polo wrote: The more I read back into this game, the more I believe Glorfindel could have been civ and that Epignosis could be mafia.

Elaborate. Tell us where/why if you want to convince us. It's going to take a hell of a good reason, and based on your SVS post, I'm not confident you can deliver.

A bit of a discredit on Polo here.

DrumBeats wrote:@ linki I don't like the inflation on SVS votes. I also don't like SpaceDaisy's vote in particular, since she believes 2-3 mafia are in the final five. Why then would a civ F5 not want to lynch a F5 member?

Perturbed by the S~V~S wagon on Day 9.

~~~

This analysis of DB made me feel distinctly nothing. That alone is unusual and may be of significance. :ponder:

The rest to come later.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Dex wrote:6.

All I was doing was ranking a set of three suspects from most to least suspicious, and voting for the most. If there had been even one other suspect in the set, your three-card monte logic wouldn't even be possible. I have learned from my albeit limited experience that when you resort to one four-letter word response you are beyond engaging in genuine debate, so, especially with a limited number of posts available, I'm done. "X sounds the best" does not equal "x is good". "Y sounds the worst" does not equal "Y is bad".

Go frak yourself, civ cylon, like me, nonetheless.

You're a civ Cylon?

ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Yes, Polo, you literally said that in the post you quoted. You also never got punished for your 100% certain without thread evidence crap. I think either you're with Cavil and that was a set up OR you're on a human Mafia team because I don't think you're the civvie role checker and I don't think there's two.. Either way...

Vote: Polo
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:Yes, Polo, you literally said that in the post you quoted. You also never got punished for your 100% certain without thread evidence crap. I think either you're with Cavil and that was a set up OR you're on a human Mafia team because I don't think you're the civvie role checker and I don't think there's two.. Either way...

Which of Polo's posts are you replying to? :confused:

Also, I never quite understood what should be punishable about Polo saying his 100% certain about SVS being mafia. It's this post, right?
Polo wrote:I am 100% sure she's mafia.
First of all, he was asked at least twice by others playing about stating his "degree of certainty", he didn't simply "dump" it in "you guys, SVS is mafia, I know it, let's do this, get get get get got got got got" fashion. One of them (the second example) was precisely the question to which Polo replied with his seemingly objectionable question.
Matt wrote:I can no longer ignore Polo despite believing for several phases now that SVS was a certain civvie role. You are 100%, Polo? Really?
JJJ wrote:Polo, what degree of confidence do you have in your read on S~V~S?
Keyword is "read". If Polo had a read, it means you are erroneous in saying he posted "without thread evidence". He developed reads and was asked later how sure of it he is.

Point out the lack of reads for Polo.

I find no point at which Polo expressed himself in a manner of being certain because info. In fact, it was SVS, right away, who pushed the notion that Polo is speaking based on info.
SVS wrote:Are you claiming to have info? Becasue that would be impossible. And that would be the only 100% you could have, tbh.
Second of all, what makes you sure Polo would not get punished for objectionable posts, if he were speaking from the side of a info-less villain who would nevertheless have direct, specific info on his teammate's identity? Infodump is infodump.

Also, if you say "there aren't two" "civvie role checkers", point out who the first one is supposed to be. Baltar doesn't check role, he checks race. :shrug:

Overall, I find that you are embracing the angle that Polo made a questionable comment that went unpunished, an angle that was mostly weaved by a confirmed mafia (SVS) to question and deflect Polo's efforts. You may get my vote today, unless you bring evidence to what's questionable in this matter and everything else I've asked for.. I've had you written in my notebook as Baltar, early on, until you calling LC being a Cylon failed the test at his reveal. And right now, you're giving me the vibe of a baddie cracking under pressure (Polo naming you as suspect for a lynch) and butthurt at the loss of an important teammate.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Post #5

I think ObscureAllure is Caprica Six for reasons I've mentioned before; and I am as sure of this as I was of S~V~S being Colon.

I am sad that you decided to vote ME, OA, because I am civ and this is not a vote that will do any good to the civ team.

Why not go after Wilgy like you said previously, who is a confirmed Colon and one that you know is NOT Caprica Six?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Polo wrote:Post #5

I think ObscureAllure is Caprica Six for reasons I've mentioned before; and I am as sure of this as I was of S~V~S being Colon.

I am sad that you decided to vote ME, OA, because I am civ and this is not a vote that will do any good to the civ team.

Why not go after Wilgy like you said previously, who is a confirmed Colon and one that you know is NOT Caprica Six?
@Polo - do you believe Caprica Six is civ or an indy or bad? Could you explain why for any of those answers? I was impressed that you were able to name SVS as Cavil and so I tend to believe you on this but I'm not sure what to do with the info not being sure what alignment Caprica Six is.

@Obscure Allure - I have you down as bad because during the argument about whether you were going to state your alignment you kept saying you would be punished if you said "I am a cylon". Nobody else got punished for saying that so your reason seems suspicious to me. I assume you are a cylon and since you didn't claim you are a bad one but note my suspicion is based again on the reason you gave for not claiming. HOWEVER, Polo's post is interesting and depending on what he or others say in response to my questions i may move you off my baddie list. If you reply to this just don't expect an answer right away as I am trying to conserve my posts. I will be interested to hear why others see you as bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

ObscureAllure wrote:Yes, Polo, you literally said that in the post you quoted. You also never got punished for your 100% certain without thread evidence crap. I think either you're with Cavil and that was a set up OR you're on a human Mafia team because I don't think you're the civvie role checker and I don't think there's two.. Either way...

WTF?
ObscureAllure wrote:
Polo wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
Polo wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:Either SVS or Polo is bad. Frankly, the fact that Polo is saying that he's 100% sure without posting evidence as to why and ISNT getting punished makes me think he's full of shit. I said something way less confirmative and got punished for it. If tomorrow is Polo vs SVS, I guess we will find out which one.

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me why we aren't lynching confirmed Cylon Wigly?!?? One in three (or more) chance of being bad as opposed to the unknown player who is about 2 in three chance of being civvie!?!

Linki: WIGLY, sig (although I think I may have found an alternative situation in my reread here so I reserve the right to remove), rabbit (I think Zebra was recruited), Matt, and either Polo or SVS
Can you assure me that if I'm NK'd tonight you will vote for S~V~S tomorrow?
No? Because if she isn't Mafia, the Mafia would just NK you to set her up? And if she is Mafia, why would she NK you after you've shouted her name for days with out any evidence (and that's making you look bad?) [wifom]I would just continue letting you dig your own grave[/wifom]
There's also the chance that she could NK me in order to make people believe I was just a conspiracy theorist and then everyone ignores that she's mafia and she escapes unscathed. Is this a possibility you ignore?

Totally possible. I just think it's unlikely. SVS is a very straight forward player. She typically plays to her gut and emotions, and fights with every breath for what she believes or what she wants people to believe that she believes. However, I've never known her to backdoor people or play the "if I kill him" approach. If anything, I'd say she usually goes for low posters or confirmed townies when she night kills.

Why did you defend SVS night 8? Did you think that Polo was not going to gain any traction? Is that why you voted for SVS so early when it looked like she was not going to get all the votes she did?
ObscureAllure wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:OBSCUREALLURE

I'd like to know what you think of all this stuff.
Nothing on there is substantial. I was one of the first votes for Glor and you've coco eminently left out posts of me pushing for his lunch before he even had lots of votes. You're also leaving out my push of lunching his teammates. And I've already corrected the sig thing.

Go ISO the confirmed Cylon Wigly, if you please. Or are you just going to ignore that he's more likely to be bad than good? Because when he's bad and you see I've been screaming it since night two, maybe then you'll believe me.
Looking back, lol, you baddies did not think the alignments would be revealed did you? I didn't either, but ha, this was right before that happened. JJJ case was not good because he was assuming that Glof was bad, as were you claiming to have pushed his lynch.

I think this makes you look worse considering your vote....
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 153

Post by rabbit8 »

ObscureAllure wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I can support a JJJ lynch tomorrow.
I could go for a Wigly lynch tomorrow.
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I feel the assumption that JJJ might be bad needs to pass the test of explaining how could JJJ have initiated and carried nutella's hunt all the way through on Day Two.
Two mafia factions.
Comprised of?
Are you just being obtuse? Or do you want me to try to figure out how Golden would split the cylons/bad humans?

Just split the bad players into two mafia groups, throw in some indy roles and go!
I'm not obtuse, I just wouldn't mind your prognostication on how two teams might be formed.

In all fairness, I could actually agree that this could be one way of judging things differently.

Others, however, have exclaimed, after Glor's lynch, that Cavil and Doral are the only ones left to go, so... :shrug:

Or recruitment. One should not forget that possibility.
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I feel the assumption that JJJ might be bad needs to pass the test of explaining how could JJJ have initiated and carried nutella's hunt all the way through on Day Two.
Or throw someone under the bus? Is this not done anymore?

I think two mafia teams in this size games makes more sense though.
Save for a ping from Scotty, JJJ's case bloomed into a wagon. If we're talking bus, we're talking The King of Bus Mountain here.
I have done this to my team before. I think they told me they hated me...... :feb:
I think I was on one of those teams. :clap:
ObscureAllure wrote:So say we all. Hmmm. Well that was... Interesting. Almost like he knew he was going to die.

I can't read Rabbit for shit, never have been able to. However, I feel very confident that Zebra was recruited right before she left based on a sudden change in her approach, suspicions, and some
Of her comments. That will likely be my vote, but we shall see.

I'm still suspicious of bea, and like the whispers I am also shocked she's still
Alive for how long she's been prime.

I don't know what to think of Dex's comment to me. Part of me feels like he was legitly trying to give a heads up, part of me feels like it was super convienent that he posts that just before the NK.
ObscureAllure wrote:
Matt wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:I would love to see actual IN GAME evidence on any of the people you suspect for once. Not saying I agree or disagree with any of your suspish, just would really love to see something other than Meta or outside factors being your evidence.
Hey!

You never answered me...
Matt wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:

Also, I don't know what Matt knows you are talking about.
Oh, he does. Trust me. He's playing dumb now but he let it slip earlier. He knows exactly why I thought what I did about LC. The fact that it didn't bring him to think the same says a lot about Matt.
So this has been really bugging me.

Do me a favor. You don't have to point it out, but if you could just link me to the post itself, I will examine it in it's entirety to try to understand what you think I "let slip earlier".

I'm totally curious as to what you think I know about which I almost certainly do not know.

But first, do you believe recruitment is likely or unlikely for this game?
ObscureAllure wrote:MATT

DO YOU
THINK
RECRUITMENT
IS VERY LIKELY
IN THIS
GAME?!
When did you get recruited OA?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Maybe she is Caprica Six. I have no clue. What does that have to with her alignment?

linki: rabbit, I think you raise a good point about OA regarding her response to my ISO. That looks gross now with Glorf having been revealed as town. I don't know about recruitment, but she looks bad now.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 9

Post by G-Man »

A revised set of technicolors this is. Review them I must. Confusing OA's vote today is.

DAY 1
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
2. IKA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched-CIVVIE
4. POLO (ObscureAllure)
5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)
6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. RICOCHET (Matt)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
11. s~v~s (Ricochet)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
14. LONG CON (sig)
15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
DFaraday<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?- ???
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
Glorfindel<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched- BADDIE
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)

9. RICOCHET (Matt)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE

3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE

15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)

2. IKA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED

4. POLO (ObscureAllure)

5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)

6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE

8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd

11. s~v~s (Ricochet)

14. LONG CON (sig)

20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
DFaraday<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?- ???
Glorfindel<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched- BADDIE
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

DAY 2
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)
3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
15. LORAB (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched- BADDIE
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED THE VOTE:
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)

4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched- BADDIE
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE

5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)

11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???

2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)

12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE

15. LORAB (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED THE VOTE:
SokothQultuq

DAY 3
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
3. S~V~S (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
10. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY
13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)
23. LORAB (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
10. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)

13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE

2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd

3. S~V~S (Matt)

4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE

12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)

19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

DAY 4
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)
8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
17. LORAB (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21 LORAB (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
9. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
17. LORAB (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21. LORAB (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE

13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED

22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

DAY 5
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. SIG (a2thezebra)
2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
5. LONG CON (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
16. SIG (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
DrWilgy<----CYLON #?- ???
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LONG CON (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)

4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???

1. SIG (a2thezebra)
16. SIG (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

DAY 6
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
2. GLORFINDEL (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
14. SIG (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
18. SIG (rabbit8)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
14. SIG (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
18. SIG (rabbit8)

1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)

6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)

5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???

8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???

17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock

DAY 7
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. S~V~S (Polo)
3. GLORFINDEL (ObscureAllure)
4. SOKOTHQULTUQ (Matt)
5. GLORFINDEL (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
6. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
7. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
8. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)
9. DRWILGY (sig)
10. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED VOTES:
bea<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
Black Rock
DrumBeats
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Ricochet
SokothQultuq
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:
3. GLORFINDEL (ObscureAllure)
5. GLORFINDEL (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
6. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
7. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
8. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)

9. DRWILGY (sig)
10. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

1. S~V~S (Polo)

4. SOKOTHQULTUQ (Matt)

MISSED VOTES:
bea<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
Black Rock
DrumBeats
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Ricochet
SokothQultuq
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

DAY 8
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. S~V~S (Polo)
2. BEA (rabbit8)
3. RICOCHET (Matt)
4. RABBIT8 (JaggedJimmyJay)
5. SIG (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
6. BEA (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
7. RABBIT8 (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
8. DRUMBEATS (G-Man)
9. BEA (insertnamehere)
10. RABBTI8 (DrumBeats)

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock
ObscureAllure
Ricochet
sig
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

2. BEA (rabbit8)
6. BEA (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
9. BEA (insertnamehere)

4. RABBIT8 (JaggedJimmyJay)
7. RABBIT8 (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
10. RABBTI8 (DrumBeats)

1. S~V~S (Polo)

3. RICOCHET (Matt)

5. SIG (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

8. DRUMBEATS (G-Man)

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock
ObscureAllure
Ricochet
sig
SokothQultuq

DAY 9
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. SVS (Polo)
3. EPIGNOSIS (Matt)
4. EPIGNOSIS (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
5. SVS (ObscureAllure)
6. RICOCHET (Ricochet)
7. BLACK ROCK (JaggedJimmyJay)
8. NEROLUNAR (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
9. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
10. SOKOTHQULTUQ (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. SVS (G-Man)
12. SVS (insertnamehere)
13. SVS (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
14. EPIGNOSIS (rabbit8)
15. EPIGNOSIS (DrumBeats)
16. EPIGNOSIS (SVS)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
17. SVS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
18. SVS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???

MISSED VOTES:
-Black Rock

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. SVS (Polo)
5. SVS (ObscureAllure)
11. SVS (G-Man)
12. SVS (insertnamehere)
13. SVS (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
17. SVS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
18. SVS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???

3. EPIGNOSIS (Matt)
4. EPIGNOSIS (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
9. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
14. EPIGNOSIS (rabbit8)
15. EPIGNOSIS (DrumBeats)
16. EPIGNOSIS (SVS)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE

6. RICOCHET (Ricochet)

7. BLACK ROCK (JaggedJimmyJay)

8. NEROLUNAR (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE

10. SOKOTHQULTUQ (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE

MISSED VOTES:
-Black Rock

Post 4 of 10 this is. Forgot I did to mark properly my previous post.
My Banners:
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Post #6

G-Man, which Cylon are you? Are you the non-ress Final Five or are you Aaron Doral?

juliets wrote:

@Polo - do you believe Caprica Six is civ or an indy or bad? Could you explain why for any of those answers? I was impressed that you were able to name SVS as Cavil and so I tend to believe you on this but I'm not sure what to do with the info not being sure what alignment Caprica Six is.

@Obscure Allure - I have you down as bad because during the argument about whether you were going to state your alignment you kept saying you would be punished if you said "I am a cylon". Nobody else got punished for saying that so your reason seems suspicious to me. I assume you are a cylon and since you didn't claim you are a bad one but note my suspicion is based again on the reason you gave for not claiming. HOWEVER, Polo's post is interesting and depending on what he or others say in response to my questions i may move you off my baddie list. If you reply to this just don't expect an answer right away as I am trying to conserve my posts. I will be interested to hear why others see you as bad.
Honestly, I have no idea. Boomer turned out to be Town, which is kinda against lore.

I want to believe Caprica and Leoben are not Mafia but, honestly? ObscureAllure's playing has been detrimental to town in this game in the past few days. I'm ok with her suspecting me for being that sure S~V~S was mafia but I made my case and I trusted my gut. I'm satisfied with the result and I would have been punished if I had infodumped (or even falsely infodumped).

I don't think Obscure Six has BTSC with anyone. My money is on her being Indie.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Hey peeps.

So I was called in early today, and have to vote now. :sigh:

This may not be popular but I'm going to

Vote John Cavil

I was planning on looking through SVS' posts yesterday but never got to it, and I'm not very confident in anyone else right now.

Though I wouldn't object to either a Oa or Polo lynch haha.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things S~V~S said to/about DrWilgy / Inawordyes:
S~V~S wrote:Also Hi Wilgy :)

Linki, @ Wilgy, he was blendy. I felt sketchy about him, tbh.
This came soon after Wilgy replaced in. The "linki" line is about his predecessor Inawordyes. S~V~S didn't actually say anything about IAWY prior to this. I think calling a low-poster "blendy" is as easy as it gets regardless of the alignments of both the person saying it and the person being referred to. It doesn't tell me much about Wilgy.
S~V~S wrote:

DFARADAY / DEX

DRUMBEATS

DRWILGY
Bad good bad
Day 4 GTH read is bad.
S~V~S wrote:Did you mention wilgy? I think he's bad too
S~V~S wrote:Matt is good

Where was wilgy?
S~V~S wrote:Yeah I looked back and found it too.
Apparently she forgot that she GTH read him as bad, because when the exercise was over she wasn't sure he had been covered. She reiterated her bad read. Apparently it was important to her that this read get into the thread. :ponder:
S~V~S wrote:Polo, you are missing my point. I think Wilgy is probably a Cylon, I think Sig could be a cylon, I think several people might be cylons. I am super positive willing to stake my entire reputation on it that LC is Cain.

LOL, I am gonna go do laundry or dishes or anything except get out my blue face paint ha ha ha

Emphasizes a "cylon" read on Wilgy in her Day 5 defensive discussion with Polo.
S~V~S wrote:So say we all.

That could be understood in a variety of ways.

Let's all put our top three on the table.

For me it is Wilgy, sig & LC. It might have been Wilgy, Faraday & LC, but Dex is representing imo.

Linki,Um, I read that in exactly the opposite way but OK :)
Calls Wilgy one of her three preferred lynches of Day 5.
S~V~S wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:So say we all -

what about a Wigly lynch?
I could do this, he is in my top 3. I think IAWY was bad, the only person who really knows him said he was bad, and Wilgy has not come in here and made me feel any better about him.

I think LC is a risk to the town in general, but if we collectively believe we have a lynchable cylon, I am OK with that too. This way when Cain starts killing people or whatever anti town thing it is that his role does besides imposing black & white rules on a grey situation, I can get to say "I told you so" which I enjoy immensely whenever it happens.
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:So say we all -

what about a Wigly lynch?
I could do this, he is in my top 3. I think IAWY was bad, the only person who really knows him said he was bad, and Wilgy has not come in here and made me feel any better about him.

I think LC is a risk to the town in general, but if we collectively believe we have a lynchable cylon, I am OK with that too. This way when Cain starts killing people or whatever anti town thing it is that his role does besides imposing black & white rules on a grey situation, I can get to say "I told you so" which I enjoy immensely whenever it happens.
:shrug2: If Cain has any other effects on the game, especially starting to kill, then even I will be forced to re-evaluate my stance on her. Like I said, for a player like me, Cain has not changed a thing about my game or goals. We haven't seen any sort of the dire effects you are prognosticating, so I'm glad that it seems like you aren't putting the cart before the horse anymore.
I hate that Cain put black & white conditions on a grey situation. I don't like being imposed upon, tbh. At least one person who was town, and possibly more, now has no reason to play as town, and I am not sure why I seem to be the only one to find this disturbing :shrug2:

I said during the night that if the win con change was nullified or mitigated somehow, I would be happy to back off. Instead the Prez gave us a fluff law, which tells me that the Prez can't do that.

You said to give you time. I am willing to do so. But I myself do not think Cain is on the side of the town, I don't see how she possibly could be. She is pro human, yes, but will not hesitate to toss humans to the side if they get in her way. But if Cain proves to be benign, I am content to wait and watch.

What are your thoughts on Wilgy?
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Long Con, JaggedJimmyJay, and to an extent Ricochet, are all confirmed town along with at least a dozen other players.
"How do you know that?" he asked, knowing that zebra will intentionally refrain from clarifying a damn thing.
This ^^
Continues to press Wilgy as a suspect on Day 5 and prods LC to talk about him..
S~V~S wrote:
Dex wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I'd also still be willing to lynch Long Con. Black Rock's support of him holds some weight and he definitely is showing a lot of effort and not knowing about certain things that'd I'd expect him too seems genuine but I have a bad feeling about him I can't shake.
Is anyone else willing to vote LC? Can I convince you, S~V~S? It might be good to have the most votes on him before the night is half over, to ensure he won't jump the fleet early and all the votes will count. Assuming he's Cain. Which I do.
I said I would give him time,which to me means until the end of the day. If nothing Cain related happens,I can then more to the next day and wait. I would love to lynch him, but he makes be feel bad, and BR makes me feel worse, but when I was trying to push for that,no one else seemed to be hearing what I was saying, or if they were, they did not agree. This is a huge part of the problem the civs have on this site in general; everyone wants to flog their own suspects, and no one is willing to listen to anyone else. We have one guy going on about JJJ, and tbh, that is the worst possible lynch, imo. Everybody only cares about their own suspects.

This is why I asked everyone to picl their top three last night, maybe we can come to a consensus.

I think Wilgy is likely to be cylon. I thought IAWY was a cylon, the only person who has history with IAWY thought he was a cylon, and Wilgy is not acting like a civ. He is my primary candidate for a cylon.
Again she calls Wilgy a likely "cylon". She's almost interchanging "cylon" with "bad" when she talks about Wilgy, which is a weird thing considering her hatred of LC, the man who literally did equate cylon with bad.

S~V~S puts up a case against Wilgy on Day 5

This case is a very wordy way of essentially just saying "Wilgy isn't participating very much and IAWY didn't either". The case is rather weak, and it appears more cooked in a "capitalize on lazy Wilgy" way than a "bus Wilgy" way. Nice look.
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:
Long Con wrote:Linki: Yeah, so basically what Rico said.
I think you were joking haha.

Can't tell for sure, but it looked like Rico said what I was alluding to, that Epi isn't what he appears to be.

Rico, smile for yes, frownface for no.
It looks tome like you are spitballing,tbh. Trying to find reasons to suspect people.

Based on his behavior, I have no reason to think Epi is bad. I have no reason to think the sorties are anything but random.

@Daisy, I did not back off. I said I would give him time. I don;t have to vote until the end, or close to it. I still think the other shoe is going to drop. Golden would not make the secret role a benign kinda-townie role, IMO. The Secret Role is probably very awesome and I am jealous of LC for getting it (presumably & imo). But this role is not just a counterweight to Cavil & Cylons, i would think; it is probably also a counterweight to Adama.

I will be voting for either Wilgy or LC. I think of everyone with votes, Wilgy is sketchy as all fuck, WAY sketchier than OA for sure.
She decided it was necessary to specifically state that he was more sketchy than OA. Might say more about OA than Wilgy.
S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dex wrote:
S~V~S wrote:This is a good point this has to mean SOMETHING for game purposes, or Golden would not have done it. Kind of like why I think Cain is not just another civvie as LC would have us believe; why havea super secret role thatis just another civvie? Golden has put an insane amount of thought (and I do mean insane, Golden, you need help) into this game. Those locations mean something. Canon people, any ideas?
There's a chance the Galactica will be destroyed in a Cylon attack. I'm not sure there's any more significance regarding location than that.
I agree with this. I think that further speculation on this is as useful as trying to figure out who Cavil might be able to recruit. As of now, the only thing one's presence on Galactica affects is Cylon attacks... which we haven't even seen yet. We don't even know if it is a triggered event, a planned event, or a Cylon-chosen event.

I've been looking over Wilgy's posts to see if he's someone I want to vote for. His accusation of OA over a "slip" that I don't think looks too sliplike doesn't look very good on him. He's pretty light on content - I just played as a baddie against Civ Wilgy, and he was this other person, a keen-minded detective that was figuring out all my schemes while I chuckled nervously and denied it. I would be willing to follow you on a Wilgy vote as you ask, S~V~S.
Done.

*Votes Dr Wilgy*
Strangely eager to work with her most hated foe LC on the matter of going after Wilgy.
S~V~S wrote:Bye LC, I still think Cain was bad news for the civs. I was waiting to see (hopefully) just what exactly LC did other than declaring Martial law. I had thought that perhaps LC insanified Rico, the insanifier seemed more insane than it used to be, and LC is the inventor. But simple insanifying seems a bit tame for the super secret secret role, so perhaps I am OK not having found out.

Civs are mostly human, but not all, it seems. So someones strategy of having an unclaimed person as first lynch,and a prior claimer as back up seemed to have worked :)

Now that Wilgy is taking the game seriously, I will reassess him. I still think he sounded "bad" prior to becoming a lynch candidate,not just "cylon", but specifically bad.
S~V~S wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:The fact that DrWilgy turned out to be a Cylon doesn't really surprise me but I think there is a significant difference between a good Cylon and a bad Cylon and I personally hold the view that the latter are a minority. I too am reassessing my thoughts on him but I wouldn't consider lynching him on his species alone. May I ask S-V-S - what it was specifically about his behaviour that struck you as 'bad'?
His total lack of engagement as compared to other games where he was a civ.
S~V~S wrote:
Dex wrote:
I have no idea what his role is, but I'm certain he's in the anti-Cavil faction. Again, it's NOT for no reason. This is no whim.
I would like to hear the reason, becasue I specifically feel he is bad. He stepped up to the plate to defend himself, but before that, he was *not* town Wilgy, imo.

Certain tends to mean "info"; that is why when I was certain about LC, I clarified it that I did NOT have info. I assume you are not implying this. But I want you to clarify this. I DO trust you, but just becasue you are a civ does not mean you are correct.

If you have a reason, I would like to hear it.
S~V~S backpedaled a little bit on her anti-Wilgy stance starting in Night 5, which is a goofy thing since I think that's the day he claimed cylon. I'm a bit bothered that she was so willing to open the door for someone that she had previously been lambasting when circumstance should have only fed her fire -- she'd been calling him "bad" and separately "cylon" for days, and the latter was all-but confirmed when he claimed. That's offset by him trying a little harder? This bothers me enough that it makes me less inspired to call her prior smear-case against him a good look.
S~V~S wrote:@Wilgy, I made one or two posts about it, but for me it was your entire game. You seemed disinterested and uninvolved UNTIL you were being lynched. While I can't expect civ Wilgy to be the civ Wilgy from Recruitment in every game, I can expect to see flashes of that guy. I saw no flashes. So my interpretation of you as sketchy is based more on what didn't happen than on what did happen, if that makes sense.
Yes, exactly. So why did you immediately jump into "reassess" mode when this developed? :ponder:
S~V~S wrote:In any case, having read back on Wilgy with an eye for topics that the host may not like discussing, I think I get what Dex meant, I won't be voting for Wilgy today. Will probably go for Glorfindel; while he looks pretty much the same to me as the last game we played, someone I trust has a strong opinion there, so I am inclined to trust that. Unless he claims. Or sig. He has dropped way down in the face of the Wilgy & Glorfindel suspicions;he is one of the top third posters, but his last post was: Tue May 24, 2016 10:51:00 am,
She jumped entirely off of the Wilgy wagon and attributed her change of heart to Dex's seemingly information-based faith in him. Given that we've confirmed that lore-based reads are at least not entirely trustworthy, I don't like this.
S~V~S wrote:
Golden wrote:Hey gang,

Admiral Adama here. Weird couple of days, huh? It's starting to seem like everyone is a cylon except for me, ya bunch of creepy space robots! Well listen here. I'm your Admiral, proudly so, and that means I have to take it upon myself to facilitate peaceful communication between the humans and the space robots. I require that everyone state clearly and publicly what the believe the allegiances to be of the following likely cylons: Epignosis, DrWilgy, and Glorfindel. This is a direct order, and know that I am giving it with the best intentions. No exceptions. Everyone must submit a response before the end of the day or I will be forced to take action with my rightful authority as Admiral. Thank you for your cooperation.

|||@@@@@@@@@|||
|||SO SAY WE ALL.|||
|||#############|||
So Say We All :noble:

Epi: Civ
Wilgy: Civ
Glorfindel: Bad

And I agree that Six is quite possibly Indy, but I don't think she is any of these people. And I don't think sig is the President. Since no one was lynched, that means one of them had the most votes as the host has told us immunity means zero votes. Probably sig, since what would be the point of Glorfindel claiming if he was not a cylon? And that means lynch save. Most people seem to have thought sig was more likely to be bad, so I am not sure who would have saved him, if not himself. ALTHOUGH I tend to think of a lynch *switch* as a baddie thing and a lynch *save* as a civvie thing. So there is that.

But be that as it may, I think we need to lynch Glorfindel today, but I also think discussion before votes, kicking it old school, is a good thing.

Hi Polo, Let me ask; is everyone who felt Cain to be a priority bad, or is it just me?

RIP Marmot
The transition is complete by Day 7 with this civilian read of Wilgy.
S~V~S wrote:OK, I think Polo spelled it out as clearly as possible without pushing any points, and I think it it 100% accurate. For the same reasons I no longer think Wilgy is bad, I do think you are. My vote for you yesterday was predicated more on trusting Silver, But today, this post got you my vote.

I am back from Parades/Garden Party (both soggy) and off to BBQ. Votingnow in case I am not back in time. I have checkedin a few times on phone, but I like phone posting so much better on Droids than iPhones, blurgh, I think I may be the first person ever to go back to Droid.

*Voting Glorfindel*
She's talking to Glorfindel here. RED ALERT, JJJ IS BRINGING OUT THE CAPS LOCK. NO GOOD, NO GOOD, NO GOOD

I'll skip ahead to Day 9 when Glorfindel's alignment had been revealed. This was all S~V~S had to offer about Wilgy then:
S~V~S wrote:So here is a partial, I will finish it up after work. Civ

Black Rock

Dex

DrumBeats

DrWilgy

Epignosis

G-Man

insertnamehere

JaggedJimmyJay

juliets

Matt

Nerolunar

ObscureAllure

Polo

Rabbit8

Ricochet

S~V~S

sig

SokothQultuq

Spacedaisy

*snip*

I will qualify the rest later, I want to do some reading; it is easier for me to read at work than post. I don't think both G Man & Drum are civ; I think it is one or the other there. So for now I have them both in not sure. I have no idea where I want to vote; worrying about defending (Even though you say I have defended enough, I don't feel as strongly about that as you do :p ) plus these people coming back plus Glorfindel coming up civ and the pall that casts on lore leads me to think we need to reconsider across the board. That is why Wilgy came off "civ" to "not sure". So still not sure where I want to vote. I won't be voting for any of the green names today. I doubt I will be voting for INH or you ever.

*snip*
She hated Wilgy before lore saved him for her, and used the same lore against Glorfindel.

Glorfindel flipped town, and lore was destroyed.

She went to "unsure" on Wilgy instead of back to hatred. :suspish:

~~~

Things DrWilgy said to/about S~V~S:

Day 5 GTH read is good.
DrWilgy wrote:Linki - What was it that classified me as sketch by your reads SVS? would it be easy to see in your ISO or can you just tell me?
Prod to explain early baddie read she had on him.
DrWilgy wrote:Fixed
SVS wrote: @Wilgy, I made one or two posts about it, but for me it was your entire game. You seemed disinterested and uninvolved UNTIL you were being lynched. While I can't expect civ Wilgy to be the civ Wilgy from Recruitment in every game, I can expect to see flashes of that guy. I saw no flashes. So my interpretation of you as sketchy is based more on what didn't happen than on what did happen, if that makes sense.
SVS this is the second time you used this mentality to justify my scumdoodlin in your head. I don't play the same in every game. I go out of my way to do the opposite. If you want to lynch me for being a lazy player that's fine and I have no qualms, but lynching me for meta reasons is not how you would catch me if I was scum.

SVS, now that I've gotten off my ass, mind looking at what I've contributed and discussing it with me?
Contests S~V~S's meta reads on him and asks her to acknowledge the effort he'd started to provide. This doesn't make me feel anything.

Day 6 GTH read is bad.

I don't see a progression in this read. It changed on its own.
DrWilgy wrote:svs

Trusting that polo vs svs feeling.

End (5)
Contributes to the lynch on Day 9.

~~~

I think there are some pretty bad moments in here. I suspect DrWilgy more than I did before.

Things S~V~S said to/about Epignosis:
S~V~S wrote:He is usually more involved. Also starting a new game just as he won the last one, I would expect to see more of him here. But that would be the case good or bad.

I just looked over his posts fast,and I do like this:
Epignosis wrote:I am going to name some people I think are good and some people I think are bad. Old school style.

ika
MM
Matt

That's three I think are good.

Three I think are bad?

Ricochet
Drumbeats
G-Man

That something for 3J. Knock yourself out man. I'm tired after today.
...since I agree with himon two of the three. I have not seen anything from Drumbeats yet to get my eye.
She answered Silverwolf's call for people to discuss Epignosis. Well she "answered" it in that she made a post. She actually said absolutely nothing. She gives us a reason to perhaps view him with some suspicion and then promptly discards that statement, rendering it pointless. She supported him lightly by cosigning two of his baddie reads (Ricochet and G-Man).
S~V~S wrote:I just went into my other game and that is the one that ends before I get home not this one. I should be home in more than enough time for this poll.
Long Con wrote: Epi is bad and MM is not.

Rico is probably Civ.
Tell me what I am missing. I feel fairly good about both Epi & MM, but not Rico.
She eventually took a more conclusive stance on Epi, a positive one (still Day 1).
S~V~S wrote:
sig wrote:I'll light a candle for you and make sure to add you to my players.

SVS do you think EPi is civ?
I haven't seen anything to make me think he is bad. He has made some posts I definitely feel good about.
I don't believe she ever clarified on Day 1 what posts she was talking about.
S~V~S wrote:How horrible :puppy:

He wanted to die, and now he was rezzed? He is a rezzed baddie?

So say we all.
If we're bold, we can probably figure out whether Epi and S~V~S were teamed up just with these two highlighted sentences. It's really all there, right in front of our faces. S~V~S was the first person to say anything about alignment after Epi's lynch and resurrection. S~V~S later claimed that she had believed all cylons are bad (she obviously knew otherwise as John Cavil himself). If we review the progression of S~V~S's Day 1 treatment of Epi:

~ Provides a non-read of him while supporting him on his baddie reads
~ Later suggests he seems okay to her and that she "definitely liked some posts", but she never lifted a finger to resist his lynch
~ After his lynch/resurrection, she immediately suggests he was a baddie (in the form of a suggestive question)

To me, this looks like S~V~S reveling in an Epi mislynch while keeping her own hands clean of it on Day 1. Afterword she tried to take advantage of an opportunity to promote discord and further distrust when he flipped as a cylon character. If I only read Epignosis based on this one point, I read him as not being on her team. I could be wrong though, and I would very much like to hear other people's perspectives of this specific moment.
S~V~S wrote:When Epi was then lynched & revealed, in retrospect, I thought that maybe he WANTED to be lynched becasue he knew he would come back & be revealed a friendly Cylon :shrug:
This reads to me as an honest thought by S~V~S, which would reflect well on Epignosis.

I'm skipping ahead now because there's too many damned posts.
S~V~S wrote:EBWOP, I don't think Epi is bad, and getting rid of Cain will bring a return to saner policies. I don't want to force him to burn his protection, and I don't even know that I think OA is a cylon.
On Day 4 she cited her civilian read on Epi as one reason to take an anti-LC stance.
S~V~S wrote:

EPIGNOSIS

GLORFINDEL

G-MAN
Good good good
Day 4 GTH read is good.
S~V~S wrote:Ah but you need to go back and read how I replied to that post of BRs you quoted, Rabbit. I DID think all cylons were bad at the start of the game. I never saw this show. No one made any mention of potential civ cylons until after Epi was rezzed that I can recall.

But about what I expected, Bugs :p

Just got home,reading back to this AM.
Oops. ;)
S~V~S wrote:
Golden wrote:Hey gang,

Admiral Adama here. Weird couple of days, huh? It's starting to seem like everyone is a cylon except for me, ya bunch of creepy space robots! Well listen here. I'm your Admiral, proudly so, and that means I have to take it upon myself to facilitate peaceful communication between the humans and the space robots. I require that everyone state clearly and publicly what the believe the allegiances to be of the following likely cylons: Epignosis, DrWilgy, and Glorfindel. This is a direct order, and know that I am giving it with the best intentions. No exceptions. Everyone must submit a response before the end of the day or I will be forced to take action with my rightful authority as Admiral. Thank you for your cooperation.

|||@@@@@@@@@|||
|||SO SAY WE ALL.|||
|||#############|||
So Say We All :noble:

Epi: Civ
Wilgy: Civ
Glorfindel: Bad
Still a good read on Day 7.

Same deal on Day 9.
S~V~S wrote:I am going to vote for Epi cause i got no choice. I dont want to, but leave it to fate, I guess.

vote epi

Even though he will now vote me, which is OK by me.

Linki,wtf is a boomslang gambit?
Meaningless self-defense vote.

~~~

Things Epignosis said to/about S~V~S:
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I thought the toasters were the baddies, yeah.
That's a lot of mafia to get rid of, ain't it?
Questions S~V~S on her claim that she thought all cylons were bad post-resurrection.
Epignosis wrote:
nutella wrote:I said I would figure out who my top suspects are but I honestly have no idea. At this point I feel like anyone could be bad and I'd have no clue, though there are a handful of people I trust more than others.

Lots of people have named G-Man as a top suspect and I'm curious about that -- I haven't seen as much silly posting or participation in general as I might expect from him, but idk. I was also pretty on board with the observation that JJJ was not his usual zillions-of-posts self, but he's jumped in to do some ISOs as a response to that accusation, and I'm not sure whether to read that as defensive coverage or just a change in timing/availability/energy.

I would like to hear more from Zebra, I think I tend to get odd vibes from her usually but I'm really unclear on what she's done this game and her name sticks out as one I'm curious about. In fact I might go look at her ISO and see what I find (all I remember is the OA thing).
G-Man had some big posts that were summaries and not comments. That's why I put him in my initial list, and I believe that's why S~V~S has him in hers. It's rare when she and I agree on something like that.
Explains why he suspected G-Man and that it matched S~V~S's read.
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Thats why I want to know if we can move votes. I think she is lying, she is sooper good at it.

But I will be AFK in about 2 minutes, so may not be able to revote, although I will try to pop in. But yeah, I gotta get offline, my friends already think I am rude/crazy ha ha.
If you think she is lying, why would you want to vote elsewhere?
Pokes S~V~S about her treatment of LoRab on Day 3.
Epignosis wrote:

S~V~S- Good (which probably means I am wrong and she is fooling everybody)

RICOCHET - Evil

POLO - Good
Day 4 GTH read is good. My eyeball twitched involuntarily when I saw the parenthetical bit. I don't think Epi is that sloppy though.
Epignosis wrote:Black Rock! I want an update on S~V~S and your accusation of her. What say you?
Prods BR to discuss S~V~S.
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Because your suspicions are way off base? That is usually the best reason not to kill someone who is widely trusted.
I think I'm alive for other reasons.

I could be alive for what you say, but I'm pretty sure it's other reasons.
A little chatter about Epi's long term survival and night kill motives. WIFOM.

On Day 7, Epignosis suggested he didn't think S~V~S would bus nutella as she did, or that if S~V~S is bad she didn't know nutella is bad with her. @EPIGNOSIS, do you still hold this perspective?

A bit of a discredit on Polo's Cavil-specific case against S~V~S
Epignosis wrote:Have I ever killed S~V~S? I cannot think of a time.
Dunno why this post exists, might just be irrelevant musing.

Effortful defense of S~V~S in response to Polo on Night 8

Not necessarily a big deal. I've spent a lot of energy and thread space wrongly defending baddies before.
Epignosis wrote:I am voting S~V~S.

I offered other names (Nerolunar, for one) and I asked S~V~S why she wouldn't vote Ricochet, but I don't see that I ever got an answer.

And necessity and all that horseshit.
Mostly meaningless self-defense vote on Day 9. He did attempt to provide some kind of rationale, which strikes me as unnecessary.

~~~

He spent more time defending S~V~S than perhaps any other player (Dex might content for that title). I think that's within Epi's baddie repertoire, but he's also capable of being wrong. When high-content analytic players are wrong about something, it tends to gain more spotlight than is warranted because everyone sees how wrong they were in broad daylight. I would know.

I think S~V~S's behavior emerging from his lynch/resurrection is the most telling stuff here and that it works in his favor.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

Matt wrote:Hey peeps.

So I was called in early today, and have to vote now. :sigh:

This may not be popular but I'm going to

Vote John Cavil

I was planning on looking through SVS' posts yesterday but never got to it, and I'm not very confident in anyone else right now.

Though I wouldn't object to either a Oa or Polo lynch haha.
... Really?

Who are your other suspects?

2#
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Dex
The Mark

Re: B

Post by Dex »

7. Argh.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: I'd like to hear from Dex though why he felt this way exactly, and why his read did not develop from pre-resurrection to post-resurrection.
It was her charge on Long Cain and her willingness to actually go and find the Wilgy post I'm always talking about - assuming she wasn't just lying about that. Cavil already knew Wilgy wasn't one of his, assuming I'm right about Wilgy. My read didn't change because I only spent one night dead and came back the same way I went in.

The highlighted portion needs expansion, I don't really understand this assertion.
It doesn't benefit human civs who then need to kill a lot more players to win. It doesn't benefit civ cylons because prior allies now need to kill them. It only benefits mafia cylons, because the attention of the civs has been broadened and is no longer focused on just them. If I was Cavil, I would have let martial law stay in play as long as possible.
ObscureAllure wrote:You're a civ Cylon?
I am now.
*indiglowing*
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Post 3

I'll be writing up some stuff about SVS/Epi interaction later. I think Wilgy comes out looking bad from JJJ's ISO and I still believe he should be lynched.

Right now I'd be fine with an Epi, Wilgy, and to a lesser extent OA lynch. I DO NOT THINK WE SHOULD VOTE FOR CAVIL AT ALL!
Also I see no reason to vote for Polo that is strange.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Things S~V~S said to/about G-Man:
S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:*snipped list of Day 1 notes*
These are not reads,they are summaries. And they were made:
G-Man said: As long as me posting my notes gets me at least a mild town read from the mighty JJJ, I'll gladly share. ;)
To get some cred.

He says what all of these people may or may not have done to get his attention, but he makes no judgment or hasno real opinion on any of it.

Like this:
Matt is an enigma to me. I've played very few games (possibly only one?) with him and I believe I've been wrong about him every time. His early suggestion of Scotty doing the puzzle as a cred grab is bold and probably a little too Keyser Soze for Day 1 (and believe me, I know Keyser Soze). His opinion that some humans might be on the mafia team also seems far-fetched. Maybe I'm reading the separation between Humans and Toasters too literally but it's a convenient way to read the roles for me for now. To his credit, he's not afraid to throw some crazy ideas out there that might make people look at him like he's got two heads (or maybe just a robotic head). It would be easier to keep those crazy ideas to himself but perhaps Matt is known for that by now and people would be suspicious of him for not doing so.
What is his opinion of Matt? He does not actually give an opinion of any of these people.

I think based on this that G-Man just might be a toaster

So say we all (or at least me).
One post in and I already don't think they're likely to be team mates. I asked G-Man to share his notes on players. He did so. S~V~S pretended to suspect him because his "notes" weren't "reads". I didn't ask for reads, I asked for notes. The highlighted portion is a blatant smear -- G-Man was being lighthearted with me and she took it way too seriously.

Prods Ricochet for his perspective of G-Man

Calls G-Man one of her three top suspects, prods Rico again

Continuing to shit in G-Man's cereal bowl because his Day 1 notes weren't conclusive reads.
S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:*snipped reads list on Day 2*
G-Man, thank you for this; you are someone I have never seen as tentative, so your initial lack of being willing to commit to an opinion had me worried.
Backtracks from her stance when G-Man provided a simple reads list on Day 2.
S~V~S wrote:

EPIGNOSIS

GLORFINDEL

G-MAN
Good good good
Day 4 GTH read is good.
S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:So say we all. (A lot of posts from Golden back there. Thought I'd throw that in for insurance)
Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:Glorfindel's posts seem to be full of words but devoid of content.
I'd use a stronger verb than "seem."
I hear you.

As for Black Rock, I'm curious to hear more from her. Any time an accuser goes back a long way with the accused, I can't help but perk my ears up. It happened after SVS seemed to waffle on one or two stances.

DrumBeats fell out of my civ reads for his bizarre advocation to put Nero ahead of LoRab Day 3. That defied the whole purpose of squeezing a claim out of LoRab while she was on top.

I think 'nonconfirmed Cylon' might mean a Cylon of undetermined alignment. That would be my guess at least. And to be picky, it should be 'unconfirmed' and not 'nonconfirmed.' I can see your angle on putting Polo in a lose-lose situation. Drum feels quiet overall, probably because he disappears for longish stretches of time. I'm not really one to condemn anyone for that though.

Linki: :ponder:
What did I waffle on? And I also would like to hear more from BR, I think she may have misunderstood something I said to be snide (and I can see why) when I did not intend it that way, and whether she thinks I am bad or not, I hope she is not staying away becasue of me.
Contests a Day 6 assertion by G-Man that she had waffled on a few stances.
S~V~S wrote:And this is the post I was working on when I saw the host post. BBL, moderation calls.
G-Man wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:So say we all. (A lot of posts from Golden back there. Thought I'd throw that in for insurance)
Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:Glorfindel's posts seem to be full of words but devoid of content.
I'd use a stronger verb than "seem."
I hear you.

As for Black Rock, I'm curious to hear more from her. Any time an accuser goes back a long way with the accused, I can't help but perk my ears up. It happened after SVS seemed to waffle on one or two stances.

DrumBeats fell out of my civ reads for his bizarre advocation to put Nero ahead of LoRab Day 3. That defied the whole purpose of squeezing a claim out of LoRab while she was on top.

I think 'nonconfirmed Cylon' might mean a Cylon of undetermined alignment. That would be my guess at least. And to be picky, it should be 'unconfirmed' and not 'nonconfirmed.' I can see your angle on putting Polo in a lose-lose situation. Drum feels quiet overall, probably because he disappears for longish stretches of time. I'm not really one to condemn anyone for that though.

Linki: :ponder:
What did I waffle on? And I also would like to hear more from BR, I think she may have misunderstood something I said to be snide (and I can see why) when I did not intend it that way, and whether she thinks I am bad or not, I hope she is not staying away becasue of me.
According to my last read on you:
G-Man wrote:S~V~S- She drops from a civ read due to what I see as backpedaling on the claim issue. She seemed very much in favor about everyone claiming initially but as holdouts emerged and continue to hold out the past two game days, her stance has softened because pressuring people to claim seems too 1984-ish. Her angle on taking out Cain before Cavil strikes me as odd because Cavil's part of a team, which can be rooted out, while Cain is one player, an indy most likely. It's not impossible to find Cain but it's a harder process that may take more time than we have available if we do need both Cavil and Cain dead. She still has a few reads that mesh with mine though, which counts for something. Her insistence that Long Con is Cain is something I'm still trying to wrap my head around.
And we had a realllly good idea of who Cain was, and I thought he was a bad indy, and I still think that. Anyone who makes it harder for ciovvies to win is bad in my book. And apparently there are as many good cylons as bad ones, so how can a role that wants ALL cylons dead to win be protown?

If anyone had had as strong as idea who Cavil was as we did of who Cain was, I would have been gung ho, but we didn't. And a baddie in the hand is worth two in the bush. I don't see why this is bad behavior, any more than I see how thinking cylons are all bad on day one is bad behavior, either.

And I don't see how favoring everyone claiming is the same as forcing people to claim via lynching them. What if they are not cylons? Or what if they are a good cylon? I very much dislike it when the same two people kept harping on that, like it was a litmus test. If people do it, I feel better about them. If they don't they don't.

Again,not seeing how this is bad.

I do agree with you about Drum, he seemed to have changed his activity level & demeanor, maybe Matts recruiting theory could be right?
S~V~S indignantly defends herself when G-Man suggests her treatment of LC and the general Cain dynamic might be suspicious.

She doesn't include G-Man among her civilian "reads" on Day 9.

~~~

Things G-Man said to/about S~V~S:
G-Man wrote:At home again but still busy. Sorry for being so nonparticipatory Day 1. I have to get caught up on the thead before voting. I'll address the concerns against me tomorrow when I'll have more time.

The last thing I saw was Rico voting for S~V~S. Wow. Even though she's taking issue with my notes post (they were just observations and feelings-sorry they didn't lead to hard reads but I've always said I'm not a good people reader and I am not very good at civvie detective work until I can chew on a few days of vote data), I feel that she is genuine. In Spirited Away, she put some pressure on me to produce and clarify. I feel the same vibe coming from her now. I don't understand the vote for her at all.

Lemme go get more caught up and maybe it will make more sense. No odea who to vote for yet.
G-Man's language here is a little stronger than I'd like for Day 1. On the other hand, he provides an explanation for having a positive read of S~V~S while she was crapping on him that strikes me as believable.

"Possibly civvie" category in his Day 2 reads list

Again on Day 3
G-Man wrote:Awful period for the Penguins. Nothing seems to be clicking despite that goal.

Back to the votes. Long Con gets out to a 2-goal lead and then Matt votes Zebra. The next two votes come in for Nutella (SVS and SW respectively). All of a sudden we've got ourselves a fairly clear three-horse race.

The votes that look strangest from here on out based purely by looking at the vote order are:

#11- sig votes sideways for a Epi who hadn't picked up any votes because he was or seemed unlynchable with the rezz ships in play.

#12- Long Con doesn't vote to help himself but rather votes for sig. I'll have to check my spreadsheet for his reasonging (i'm on my smartphone and only took picks of my vote tracking) but I think it had something to do with sig voting for Epi. In fairness, sig's vote was weird.

#14- Scotty's vote could look like a bus attempt to help put Nutella well into the lead but I'll have to check my notes for his reasoning.

#15- Bea casts a sideways vote for LoRab. It's in the middle of the pack and maybe she assumed the Nutella train was going to run away with it. Timing wise and big picture wise, it does stand out a little.

#18- Polo casts a mid-to-late sideways vote for a self-voter that no one is paying attention to.

#19- SD's vote could do one of two things. It either brings Long Con within one vote of Nutella to play up momentum on that train or it's designed to put the kibosh on any Zebra train momentum after Rico's vote there. Or it could be both. Either way, it is notable especially given her tone.

#22- JJJ ties this race up. Always a gutsy call to create a tie so late into the voting.

#23- DF votes for Zebra. An attempt to reignite that alternative or just avoiding breaking the tie?

#26- Glorfindel votes last and bring LC within one, opening the reults up to shenanigans if certain roles are in play.

That's a lot of potential votes to examine and it's just my opinion. I need to look at my notes for vote reasons and other sus lines. I'd do it now but hockey.
This is commentary on S~V~S's nutella vote but it doesn't really feature a stance on that vote.
G-Man wrote:S~V~S- She drops from a civ read due to what I see as backpedaling on the claim issue. She seemed very much in favor about everyone claiming initially but as holdouts emerged and continue to hold out the past two game days, her stance has softened because pressuring people to claim seems too 1984-ish. Her angle on taking out Cain before Cavil strikes me as odd because Cavil's part of a team, which can be rooted out, while Cain is one player, an indy most likely. It's not impossible to find Cain but it's a harder process that may take more time than we have available if we do need both Cavil and Cain dead. She still has a few reads that mesh with mine though, which counts for something. He insistence that Long Con is Cain is something I'm still trying to wrap my head around.
His read starts to sour on her on Day 5.
G-Man wrote:An abundance of reading today but it's done me some good.

I read through JJJ's ISO on sig and I even ISO'd sig to make sure there were no gaps. I don't see any reason to take sig off of my list of suspects. He seems to play in recovery mode a lot. He seems inclined to latch onto conspiracy theories (Scotty was NK'd to frame him!, SD was NK'd to scare us away from lynching Wilgy!), coming up with ideas that are appeals for the thread to move in whatever direction he is leaning. He also called out Silverwolf today for not voting for Wilgy like she said she would, as if people are not allowed to change their minds with new information. It's almost like he throws mid-range to wild ideas out there hoping for something to stick. I'm comfortable with him being on the chopping block today.

JJJ surprised me with his ISO on Black Rock. I didn't find her drive-by suspicion on SVS to be odd because I was conflicted on SVS's waffling over the amnesty claim myself. Black Rock went a little more in depth than I had been thinking, so I'll have to take a harder look at SVS later tonight (Game 7 baby- go Pens!). BR's turn on SVS didn't feel as jolting to me as JJJ because I know how long SVS and BR have been playing mafia together. While I don't track meta myself, I can't help but give an Old Guard meta case a serious look. Some of these people have been playing together for the better part of a decade now but I understand that those who don't go back with us as far won't share the same ping when something like what BR does pops up.
Defends BR based upon his interpretation of my ISO against her (specifically pertaining to her relationship with S~V~S).
G-Man wrote:I feel like Jimmy-Lite may still be Jimmy-Right.
Irrelevant, but added to signature.
G-Man wrote:I think I found what I didn't like about S~V~S's Day 6 vote but I'm going to keep reading through her content to see if there's any more to it.
It looks like G-Man had a PLAN to follow this up, but I don't think he ever did. Talk about that if you could G-Man, unless it'd waste one of your 10 posts.

Day 9 read is bad
G-Man wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Forgot the vote needs its own line.

Black Rock
And this vote puts me in a quandary. I'd like to stick to voting for one of my bad reads. Both BR and SVS are among those reads but they are my #4 and 3 respectively. We need to stop spreading the votes around, so voting my top two seem to be off the table. I just don't think BR is going to have much traction but I also want to spend some time reading up SVS's progression on bea in case that makes me feel any better or worse on her.

This is post #5.
I like G-Man's mindset here. I dumped a vote on BR and ran off to table tennis land, and he expressed his concern that while he found suspicion of her agreeable, he didn't think the wagon would have traction (he proved correct). He seemed prepared to vote for S~V~S instead.
G-Man wrote:
sig wrote:Post 5

I don't see an issue with Rico's opinion of Epi, and i think his outburst was genuine.

I'll be voting for Epi today for reasons previously stated.

Epi

Also I don't want to lynch one of the final five the first day they're back.
Aright, well I don't think we should be lynching Epi. #3 it is.

Vote = S~V~S

Linki: wrong you are, it seems. Hmmm? :P

This is post #6.

More linki: vote spread much?
Eight minutes later, that's what he did.

~~~

I think this looks good for the most part, and I especially like how he looks on Day 1. S~V~S tried to generate negative press about him based upon very easy-button rationale, and it didn't pick up steam. So she abandoned it and never really tried again the whole game. I oppose a G-Man lynch today, I know at least one person suggested that. I'll fight you.

Things S~V~S said to/about Silverwolf / insertnamehere:
S~V~S wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
ika wrote:ok now i have light town read on silver.

im getting tired too

silver can i call soon we should need sleep
Already?

I do like your engagement and posting level so far and am also lightly townreading you as well as Polo and DrumBeats for actively trying to game solve and DrumBeats is already scumhunting.

The way I play, for those that don't know, is I try to find town if I don't have a good scumread so I can narrow things down.

Very minor FoS on SVS and Gman for posting but saying nothing of substance. I'd like to see more here since they were around and didn't do anything to solve the puzzle.
On occasion you might see me later than 9 or 10, but not much later.

And what does fos mean again? I know it is "finger of" but I forget the last part. I recall you mentioning it before.

Re puzzle solvers: Civvies or cred seekers. Golden said there were limited chances to solve and time limits. I would guess that would mean negative consequences for NOT solving since I don't see positive results for having solved it (unless the puzzle solvers got something not publicized in thread). His initial post doesn't mention consequence or reward.
Cites RL and doubts about the value of the puzzle when SW tossed a FOS her way for failing to help with that puzzle.
S~V~S wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:OK, I don't know why I am infuriating Rico. That seems a bit much really. However, his rebuttal to me looks like genuine frustration so when I go through ISO's and try to get a few reads, I may have to reconsider my scumread on him. I may vote SVS today instead. We'll see.
Ithink you are infuriating Rico becasue he is cornered,tbh. And don't vote me :grin: let me at least get started.
Deliberately chummy. Don't buy it.
S~V~S wrote:linki @ Silver, After I finish catch up, I will go back & reread ika vs Rico, alot of the argument there seemed tangential to me.
S~V~S made a concerted effort to remain engaged with SW. I think that's likely because SW was suspecting her early and she was trying to turn that around.
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:Regardless, I only asked you that question to see if you were around.

Real question - Do you believe Silverwolf has been "really liking" this game so far?
If you asked me yet, I have not seen, so I will take a stab at it.

I think it is totally possible, why would she lie about this?

As someone who lashes out on occasion myself :blush:, in the vast majority of the games I have played where I lost it and melted down, I can only think of two where the game was permanently ruined for me. Most of those times, I shook it off, held my head up and walked back into the thread.

Why do you think a meltdown, or even a few meltdowns or emotional moments ruin someones game so they no longer enjoy it? Some people LIKE emotional outbursts, it makes them feel passionate and alive. On occasion this is an problem I have, becasue I have an organic issue that can cause emotional shutdown for me. Now, this is not a problem for ME; I enjoy it and freaking out is cathartic for me other than the embarrassment factor. It's the people AROUND me who don't enjoy it. SO I have been trying to learn to better control myself so that I can stop doing that TO people. But it does not ruin my day.

Did it ever occur to you that it does not ruin Silvers day, either?
Jump's to SW's defense when Matt was suggesting she might be fibbing about enjoying the game. This again looks to me like S~V~S was trying to get on SW's good side, which isn't necessary if they're team mates. It could also just be game-irrelevant support.
S~V~S wrote:

SILVERWOLF

SIG

SCOTTY
Good bad good
Day 4 GTH read is good.
S~V~S wrote:So say we all. Just in case.

I think I maybe see what comment Wilgy made that Dex was referring to. So I will continue to defer to Dex on this. I still feel pretty much the same about sig. I am not understanding why anyone thinks Zeebs is bad. I felt that Glorfindel sounded exactly the same as when he was a civ; G Mans case was somewhat subjective, but Silvers hard push for him out of the gate today makes me want to take a harder look.
Yeah, bingo.

"I was content to read Glorfindel as a civilian against the grain because I already know he's not on my team, but SW has given me an opening to contribute to the negative press about him."

Textbook example of a baddie using a bad case by a townie to progress their agenda without taking personal responsibility. SW/INH is obviously not on S~V~S's team. I'd be extremely surprised. I'm not even going to continue with this one.

Things S~V~S said to/about juliets ONLY POST-RESURRECTION:

Day 9 town read

~~~

Things juliets said to/about S~V~S ONLY POST-RESURRECTION:

Day 9 town read

~~~

That's it. I'm not bothered and I'm not inspired. I'd be more comfortable had there been more interaction on the day of S~V~S's lynch. The lack of content here is the worst I can say about juliets post-resurrection.

Things S~V~S said to/about Matt:
S~V~S wrote:Unless a lot has changed since yesterday, theperson who has most stood out to me is Rico. He kept pounding that business about forgetting "So Say We All", then when I pokedhimback, he was like "just a joke". But it looked more to me like keeping busy. i tried to read Matt & Ricos back/forth last night but Matts casesarealways Byzantine,and I had had a few drinks.

Why does Polo have a vote?
"Matt's cases are always Byzantine" :p
S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think I'll hand an early town read over to Ricochet too. It's his style to plant himself into discussion with his own perspective and then pointedly contest the perspectives of others that differ (this is not a criticism, I do the same thing). His tone is perhaps a bit more defiant, perhaps even grumpy, but I don't think that's alignment-reflective. I certainly don't think it's a problem that he has offered point-and-counterpoint contests to Matt's theories, because that's exactly what Rico does in Mafia.

I don't think I am inclined to give Matt any similar sort of pseudo-meta credit, because he proved in the 2015 GOC that wild theorizing is a characteristic of everything Matt, not town Matt.
I agree about Matt, not about Rico. Rico is trying to look civvie. Contrast his first big pst before anyone responded to him with his posts in GOC. Different person. I don't even understand Matts case on him,and as far as I can tell by where I am at this time, ikas entire case on him revolves around how Rico is reading him & Silverwolf. Yawn.
Weird post in which S~V~S tells me suspects Rico but also discredits reasons provided by Matt and ika for suspecting Rico.
S~V~S wrote:He says what all of these people may or may not have done to get his attention, but he makes no judgment or hasno real opinion on any of it.

Like this:
Matt is an enigma to me. I've played very few games (possibly only one?) with him and I believe I've been wrong about him every time. His early suggestion of Scotty doing the puzzle as a cred grab is bold and probably a little too Keyser Soze for Day 1 (and believe me, I know Keyser Soze). His opinion that some humans might be on the mafia team also seems far-fetched. Maybe I'm reading the separation between Humans and Toasters too literally but it's a convenient way to read the roles for me for now. To his credit, he's not afraid to throw some crazy ideas out there that might make people look at him like he's got two heads (or maybe just a robotic head). It would be easier to keep those crazy ideas to himself but perhaps Matt is known for that by now and people would be suspicious of him for not doing so.
What is his opinion of Matt? He does not actually give an opinion of any of these people.
When she was giving G-Man crap for his list of notes, she specifically chose his Matt entry as an example for her case. Might be less likely to grab a team mate's blurb out of the pile. Kinda WIFOM.
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:Nero, do you still think "something is off" with SVS?

Also, speaking of SVS, was that her who named "B2" or was that someone else? Either way, good job!
Thanks, but I just took the assigned square.
Appreciates Matt's props when she eliminated a resurrection ship.
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:
Glorfindel wrote: So Say We All!

As much as I'm struggling with this game, I am enjoying very much the challenging theories you are proposing. I'm not fully caught up yet but in relation to your comments above, from my reading of things Gaius Baltar (Human) fills the detective role in this game and can determine whether any given player is either Human or Cylon. The detective role is from my experience, exclusively a Town role. Apart from the possibility of a Human traitor, surely that suggests that the bulk of the Mafia team is indeed Cylon (not necessarily all of the Cylons either as I believe the situation with Epi evidences). Is it unreasonable to make this assumption? Otherwise, surely the detective role would be nothing but a farce :shrug:
Hmm, you're probably right about that. I still think, almost above any other pairing from the show, that Gaius and Six may be connected in the game, so whoever brought up the possibility of them having a Lovers role would be right, I think.

Glorfy! I screamed and screamed at Golden for not allowing us to be Mafia mates like I asked in the sign up chat. He got a strong lecture, let me tell you! :mad:
Either Lovers, or possibly Marilyn MonRobot can recruit him? I have been doing ALOT of reading today,wikis etc. but I am not sure if that is possible in the story arc?
I can't tell if this is a joke. Maybe I'm the emotionless robot, S~V~S. :p
S~V~S wrote:
NEUTRAL READ
a2thezebra
bea
JaggedJimmyJay
juliets
Matt
Nerolunar
Polo
Ricochet
sig
G Man, I have moved you to this group. I liked Ricos point about Zebra, BEA WHERE ARE YOUR OPINIONS?

I lean civ on JJJ, I doubt he would come into the thread and announce he was going to play differently if he was bad. Matt is barely derping at all, I think he is supatown. Juliets, also null. I think Polo seems townier to me than not, but "I SAID OLYMPIC CARRIER" is not helping him. We know, Polo, you totally did. I feel better about Rico since he started making more pointed, Rico-y posts. Sig no clue.
This is a departure from her previously "Byzantine" assessment of Matt. It's the first actual read I've seen her give of him, and it's somewhat surprising. No offense to Matt, but I don't see why he would have been perceived as "supatown" on Day 2. Arbitrary.
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:Epi and Black Rock, follow Marmot!
No,vote Nutella :srsnod:
:ponder:

I've seen this move before from baddies, where one baddie tells another baddie to vote for a third baddie alongside him/her. "Come along with me and let us collect this town credit!"
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:Regardless, I only asked you that question to see if you were around.

Real question - Do you believe Silverwolf has been "really liking" this game so far?
If you asked me yet, I have not seen, so I will take a stab at it.

I think it is totally possible, why would she lie about this?

As someone who lashes out on occasion myself :blush:, in the vast majority of the games I have played where I lost it and melted down, I can only think of two where the game was permanently ruined for me. Most of those times, I shook it off, held my head up and walked back into the thread.

Why do you think a meltdown, or even a few meltdowns or emotional moments ruin someones game so they no longer enjoy it? Some people LIKE emotional outbursts, it makes them feel passionate and alive. On occasion this is an problem I have, becasue I have an organic issue that can cause emotional shutdown for me. Now, this is not a problem for ME; I enjoy it and freaking out is cathartic for me other than the embarrassment factor. It's the people AROUND me who don't enjoy it. SO I have been trying to learn to better control myself so that I can stop doing that TO people. But it does not ruin my day.

Did it ever occur to you that it does not ruin Silvers day, either?
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:SVS...

What do you make of an experienced player such as Silverwolf getting "pissed off" that I am accusing her of lying in a game where we are trying to find out who the liars are? Then proceeds to insult my brain function?

:shrug2:
I don't know. Maybe she is easily offended? Maybe she thinks you are full of shit? But I don;t see what that has to do with her liking or not liking the game. To be honest, the two of you are two of the three strongest town reads I have.

Step back from the piece of Reynolds Wrap (and that is not an insult, we all do it on occasion) and listen to what she is saying as a whole rather than taking one little thing and examining it under a microscope. If you sit and stare at the back of your hand, or your nose in a mirror, for long enough, it starts to look monstrous (I know, I did this in a psychology class in college). You totaly lose tracl of the big picture that way.
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I think in all the games I have played with her or watched her play, she is always very sure. She & Ika call things confirmed that we never would. And you know this to be true.
Actually, my experience with them is very limited, I've played in a few games with them, Turf Wars and Downton, for example, where either she or I was killed very early.

Still. I think she's bad.
OK, I will give you this. I follow all the games, even the ones I don;t play. But yeah, her & ika call things "confirmed" very easily, and it is my observation that they make rapid decisions. COuld be related to where they played before. Different standards, they have not been mindfucked by hosts quite so much as we have perhaps :omg:

And I respect that you think she is bad. I disagree.

Linki @Vomp~ what do you propose?
The conversations between these two early in the game seem rather softball to me. I don't get the impression they're trying to figure one another out while they discuss other people.
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I do not plan on voting for you today, though, slip or no slip, because I think you were trying to get lynched last day. I think you will gain some benefit from it, maybe a permanent rezz, or something like that. Maybe your "all cylons must die" thing when that obviously is not true is part of that. But you have some sort of game going on here (a con, if you will) and I for one really don't want to give it to you.
Do you think Long Con is a civilian or mafia?

If you think he's a civilian, why shouldn't we help the guy out and lynch him?

if you think he's mafia, how else do you expect to be rid of him if we don't lynch him?

Derp.
Early on he made a post pointing out a roles specific powers, and saying we should keep an eye out for a role that is lynched with the second most votes. I think he has a lynch protect, or he can't be lynched until a certain thing happens, or something to that effect, I have no idea what, and is trying for cred. He is already calling himself "confirmed". I think were he a civ, he would not try to draw attention to himself in this way. Civs don't need cred. I think id he was NOT a civ, he would try to draw attention to himself this way for the cred.

You're the other tinfoil guy here, help me out.
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:Long Con, I only have a few hours before I have to vote (I go to work in 4 hours)

What do you make of SVS thinking you are bad but not wanting to vote for you?
You don't think it is possible for him to want to appear civ for cred purposes? That post he made in the rainbow list has been bugging me until it became slear that he was trying to get lynched the other day. I don't see why you think this is so weird.

I think this makes tons of sense, tbh. :shrug:
There's a little more energy in this discussion of LC, but not much. On the other hand, I like the highlighted bit at face value. That looks like a question a town Matt would ask.
S~V~S wrote:Matt is good

Where was wilgy?
Day 4 GTH read is good.
S~V~S wrote:I do agree with you about Drum, he seemed to have changed his activity level & demeanor, maybe Matts recruiting theory could be right?
Lending half-support to Matt's recruitment tinfoil.
S~V~S wrote:I think INH is a civ,mainly cause I thought Silver was a civ. I think sig may be bad. He changed all of his reads and his thoughts almost instantly when he came up bad 100% in peoples GTH reads several days ago. Plus how was there a no lynch the other day?

@Polo, why should being the only one to disagree directly (Dex, who is conveniently dead,also disagreed, just not to your face. So did Matt) mean I am bad? Your ideas are your ideas; just becasue someone has different ideas does not make them bad. Hell, I did not even vote for LC. That was why I asked you the other day to tell me if you thought the others who disagreed with your idea are also bad, and I don;t recall you answering me.
Cited Dex and Matt as exhibits in her defense against Polo's onslaught. Might be a mildly good look for Matt.

Matt's green in the Day 9 reads

~~~

Things Matt said to/about S~V~S:
Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:I want to hear what nutella has to say about JJJ's and others points before I make up my mind.

SVS?

Polo?

Drumbeats?

OA?
Prods juliets to speak about these four players including S~V~S.
Matt wrote:
juliets wrote:
Matt wrote:

SVS?

Polo?

Drumbeats?

OA?
Right now I read SVS and Drumbeats as civ and I read OA and Polo neutral. As I said in my earlier post I am trying to find someone who pings me. So far nobody is standing out. I need to do some iso's to see what I can dig up. And, I'm waiting for nutella's replay to JJJ so I know both sides of the story.
I'm wondering if SVS and Drum are connected somehow, not saying they are evil, but connected.

Hrm.

Zeebs, when you catch up, do you know Obscure from back in the day?
Not a fan. The premise is dubious, and any premature connection drawn between a baddie and [player] has extra potential to be manipulative.
Matt wrote:Oa I don't have any teammates in this game. :noble:

I forgot to tell you that before. :sigh:

Btw I know we failed at F5 (*sadface*) but again, I'd really like to give B3 a shot soonish.

QUESTION (for anyone) - Does anyone think it makes a difference who is sending Kat and Hot Dog on these missions? I ask because so far, the only hit was sent in by SVS, so really, I'd like SVS to send in as many as possible, given her schedule allows it.

Like, for instance, if a Cylon role sends in the coordinates, does that mean it won't hit regardless of whether the Ship is there or not? Hrm.
Calls for S~V~S to be the one sending in all of the sorties because she got B2 right. That's not great.
Matt wrote:SVS, I'm probably wrong but I see you as totes civ this game...

Too bad we can't seem to get on the same page. :disappoint:

What do you think of Sokoth?
Matt's had some pretty solid foot-in-mouth type posts. Derp.
Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Vompatti wrote:So say we all. :beer:

D12
I thought we already sunk all the Cylon Battleships?
I immediately saw this post from Vomps and started laughing at his silliness.

And I'm wondering why SVS responded to it so seriously. Hrm.

SVS is actually one of my topsie civ reads based on "other stuff" but her game thread speak has given me the heebies.
The hell does this mean? No thank you, sir. I think this is the first time Matt asserted anything about "other stuff" (on Day 6). After S~V~S's lynch Matt eventually clarified that he thought she was President Roslin because of the haiku law. We can only believe that or not.
Matt wrote:
Dex wrote:Strongest civ reads: Epi, S~V~S, Matt.
Sorry for being all over the place dude, it's how I roll. Well people say that or they say I tunnel too much. And both of those are the complete opposite so I wish peeps would stop pigeon holing me with those haha. It was a joy to have you and indi aboard the Galactica, though. :noble:

Agree with your civ reads tho I'm skeptical on Epi because on the possibility of recruitment. Based purely on a game mechanic from earlier, I believe SVS is civvie but it's funny because I think I've actually said this to both of them this game...they both give me the heebies at times. Hrm.

Anyway, peace out Dex.

@Epi - So to follow up, are you thinking Boomer was an indy bad or a waiting to be recruited bad?
Again.
Matt wrote:1) The discrepancy of SSWA punishments.

2) sig's idea that Glorfy is good and Epi is bad. 'Sides Rico, anyone have any thoughts on that? Either sig is a bullshitter and bad...or he's not.

3) I can no longer ignore Polo despite believing for several phases now that SVS was a certain civvie role. You are 100%, Polo? Really?
[/quote]
On Night 8 Matt acknowledges Polo's aggression against S~V~S. He ranks it behind "are people lying about being silenced?" and "either sig is a bullshitter or he's not" in importance. :suspish:

Day 9 read is town

~~~

Every point I've made here about Matt feels pretty minor, both ways. I am wholly uninspired.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Three.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:On Day 7, Epignosis suggested he didn't think S~V~S would bus nutella as she did, or that if S~V~S is bad she didn't know nutella is bad with her. @EPIGNOSIS, do you still hold this perspective?
I struggle to accept the idea that S~V~S knowingly ditched nutella (of all people). The only way I see that happening is if nutella told her team she was having trouble keeping up, or real life got busy, or some such thing that made her disinclined to participate further. I got the impression nutella was excited about the theme though.

As unconventional as this thing is, I'm not willing to automatically assume anything is traditional, including straightforward BTSC among a mafia team. My only other Golden experience was when everybody had BTSC except three people. That, along with S~V~S unceremoniously chucking nutella out into deep space despite my understanding that she would be loath to do so, leaves me with the impression that S~V~S accidentally took out a teammate.

To answer your question, yes, I still hold that perspective.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am voting S~V~S.

I offered other names (Nerolunar, for one) and I asked S~V~S why she wouldn't vote Ricochet, but I don't see that I ever got an answer.

And necessity and all that horseshit.
Mostly meaningless self-defense vote on Day 9. He did attempt to provide some kind of rationale, which strikes me as unnecessary.
I thought that post was hilarious.

++++

I'm rather dismayed that not a single person has commented on what I raised against Dex. I believe Dex incriminated himself in his post against Nerolunar. I don't see any other interpretation that makes sense, including the one Dex gave. Here it is in context:
Dex wrote:5.
Epignosis wrote:Dex is also anti-Nerolunar:

Epignosis wrote:

Neroluner
So, for Dex:

Juliets is good
Spacedaisy is in between
Nerolunar is bad

So let's work this out:

Juliets is good
Spacedaisy is in between
Nerolunar is bad
Dex is...???

The cherry on top?

Nah. I'm not saying anyone other than me is good or bad. I'm saying of the three remaining 4ofF5ers, I think two are bad. Based on just reads I thought Nero looked worse, SpaceDaisy less so, Julliets the best at that time. Any of them could be bad.
That' explanation is bogus. "I'm not saying anyone other than me is good or bad," he says, but he voted Nerolunar. Why vote for Nerolunar if he doesn't think he's bad but just "looked worse" (whatever that means)?

These Final Five are all in agreement that they received new or confirmed alignments, and that two of their number are bad. Unless they are all wrong, the civilians need to determine which two they think is bad, and lynch accordingly.

I would like to hear where people stand on Dex based on what I've said of him and his explanation. That's where my vote is going unless sig manages to bang his rocks loudly enough.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll look at what you've said about Dex and offer my take when I finish this bullshit, Epi.

My rabbit analysis just got eaten by the Internet monster, and this time I can't get it back. I'm so annoyed that I'm wasting post #6 to complain about it. :suspish:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

I believe Dex is bad, Epig.

I need to vote because I'm going to bed. I'm still leaning bad on you Epig but the point you are raising against Dex looks reasonable. Makes me wonder if Glorfindel really was bad/seemer. Out of the other F5 I like Juliets way more than Daisy.

Vote Dex
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

That was post #3, this is post 4#. Mess.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”