Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 11

Post by Epignosis »

How valuable are interactions before the alignment reveals / before the advent of the Final Five compared to those now?

I've looked through G-Man's talk of Spacedaisy because he said this:
G-Man wrote:At a farewell picnic for our pastor. Be back later for discussion.

If we decide to vote for a Final Five, I'd vote Spacedaisy. If we're voting on general suspicions, I'd keep Drum and Sokoth in the mix. Having a good day pain-wise. I ought to be able to spend some time at the computer this afternoon and update technicolors and go over the votes and why I think vote records clear some and implicate others.

I won't vote Epi. I need to read up on the Wilgy argument. Still not leaning his way but I'll see what his votes tell me.

@sig- why am I on your list?
If? Why are the Final Five separate from "general suspicions?" G-Man doesn't talk about DrumBeats or Sokoth in this post. He just calls them "general suspicions."

I think that's weak, and leaving himself open to move.

Before that, G-Man only said this about her:
G-Man wrote:2) Juliets voted sideways for Sokoth Day 9, which I wasn't crazy about but at least she voted for someone I'm suspicious of. I want her to be civ because she's Hot Dog. If she's civ, Cavil can't risk NK'ing her without potentially killing one of his minions. For that reason I say juliets is civ. I think Nero is civ as well because he put Cavil in the brig. Night 9 was the time for him to screw the civs over and make himself an easy target if he was going to. Cavil would have killed someone and we'd have lost a day to little discussion as we lynched Nero. Spacedaisy seems like she's trying to fit in, which is what a baddie Final Fiver would do. I'll double check her posts but her thoughts and opinions have felt soft since she rezzed. Baddie on her.

3) Keep on trucking. Forcing conversation and contribution has been beneficial so I see no reason to ease up on it now.

Now for lunch and some ice. Back in a bit.
Regarding juliets:

"I want juliets to be civ because she's Hot Dog." Wishful thinking.
"If she's civ, Cavil can't risk NK'ing her without potentially killing one of his minions." Obviously.
"For that reason, I say juliets is civ." How does this clear juliets?

But regarding Spacedaisy:

"Spacedaisy seems like she's trying to fit in, which is what a baddie Final Fiver would do. I'll double check her posts but her thoughts and opinions have felt soft since she rezzed. Baddie on her."

None of this impresses me. He thinks she's bad, but because she's trying to fit in? How does he know what a "baddie Final Fiver" would do? What is he basing this off of? He gives no examples of this, and gives no examples of "soft" thoughts and opinions. This is all he's said about her after her resurrection.

I think a civilian G-Man would have been hunting the hell out of those Final Five with their unanimous 2:2 ratio, and I am at a loss to explain why he would want to differentiate Spacedaisy from "general suspicions," whatever that means.

The "another thread" with Dex business I also can't explain and do not believe G-Man's explanation either. That's the worst thing for me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 11

Post by Polo »

Matt, you were one of my big civ reads but I'm not really liking the cut of your jib now.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Polo wrote:Matt, you were one of my big civ reads but I'm not really liking the cut of your jib now.
Lol k.
Image Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Who do I want to lynch tomorrow?

From FRAK YEAH to MAYBE

G-Man > ObscureAllure > DrWilgy > Matt

John Cavil would be before G-Man if it weren't for the "could be unlynchable for now" dillema.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I demand GTH reads immediately from everyone on Matt.

I'm not sharing mine until I have yours. Life isn't fair.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Epi's points against G-Man are sound. I am especially bugged by his rationale for reading juliets as a civilian.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Not that you care Epi but I'm going to stop harassing you from here on out. Derp.

Polo I realize my response to you was a bit disrespectful...

But really I have no defense. I was wrong and am total sucky town.

HOWEVER...

This means Dex pressed town into looking the Final Five which included (at least?) two baddies which gave town a 50% shot of nailing them...all the while pushing against lynching his "unkillable" master.

For real. If SVS IS actually unkillable, then I simply do not understand.

Linki - Oh my. I g2h him totes civ.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I demand GTH reads immediately from everyone on Matt.

Come on, wimps. I know you're marveling over the flip. Gimme the goods.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Now playing: Mini-series Part 1, Battlestar Galactica

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Welp, like I said off to read some Batman...

Crazy Theory # 1261

Every singe person we lynch comes up "Cavil aligned" until we lynch John Cavil, regardless of their affiliation. Now I'm just coming up with weird stuff, but I was amazed at what an awesome job town has done taking out two baddies in a row. Hrm.

Anyway for real, I'm not going to waste time defending myself. I think most would agree it's more believable that I just suck because if I were bad (here comes...WIFOM!) I just simply wouldn't be defending Daisy like I did. Just...ugh no.

Regardless I really don't care if ya'll hang me, wasted day, keep on truckin' ! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Now playing: Mini-series Part 1, Battlestar Galactica
Just finished part 2 tonight. Wife bitched about it and now ended up picking out all the wrong people as Cylons. :rolleyes:

I'd lynch Matt every day by the way.

Just not tomorrow.
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Fog of Love Host »

I am Cavil aligned :noble:
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

All the cool kids are doing it :nicenod:
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

Nerolunar wrote:
Why do people think OA is suspicious?
Right? G-Man I think is the only person who actually answered me and his post was all over.
Epignosis wrote:My turn to borrow Matt's tinfoil beanie.

Dex and Spacedaisy were the only two of the people resurrected to have been Night killed.

Nerolunar and juliets were not Night killed.

Perhaps there is a John Cavil recruitment among the Final Five only, but it involves being Night killed first.
I think that this is possible, but maybe another layer to this? Like maybe they had the option and had to signal if they agreed. That's how Dex knew he was going to be night killed, he chose to be recruited. In fact, I'm sure of it.

Rico - you have to understand something ... I used to play with many players on this site for many, many years. I've known SVS for damn near ten years and used to play with her often. Her play style used to be very similar to my play style back then and I banter with her. I also used banter with LC, BR, Gman (although this game he treats me almost non existent which is weird), Typhoony and heck even Golden in similar ways. Me bantering with SVS is because I'm happy to be playing with an old comrade. If you chose to hold that against me role wise, I can't stop you, but regardless of what my role is... I'm excited to have so many old friends around. As far as my bouncing back and forth on her ... SVS has DRAMATICALLy changed her play style. I think I even said this before. She used to me way more emotional and responsive. I was having terrible trouble reading her. Honestly, I've felt all game completely lost because not only am I trying to figure out game mechanics (which have been especially confusing for me for various reasons) but I'm trying to relearn players and their styles. People have changed a lot in some ways while still stay the same in others. I can honestly say that not only did I have trouble reading her, but I NEVER would have guessed her to be Cavil. I know you'll probably use that statement against me, but it's true. I had someone else pegged for it and was wrong. And Polo's "I'm 100% sure!" with no thread evidence backing it up and no punishment still confuses me. As far as her interaction with me... I think she had future plans for me so she was setting up that I was a civv and didn't expect her plans to go south.

Regarding G-Man and the BTSC thing: G-Man has BTSC this game. I have no doubt that was a slip. While BTSC in itself doesn't indicate being bad, I think it make it make likely.
Nerolunar wrote:I don't know the show apart from what has been discussed anyways, so I am not going to trust in people's interpretation of Caprica Six and Leoben.
I haven't watched the show, but I think love is a huge driving factor and everyone has said that Six was deeply in love with Gaius and turned against the cylons for him. I think that love would be enough to pull someone from the dark side. So I, for one, think that Six is probably a good cylon and civvie aligned. Most likely paired with her lover. (Assuming that much is connected to the lore, that is.)
Ricochet wrote:in that, if Wilgy cannot be Caprica Six, any other variant is no longer exonerable via lore, given how Boomer's flip was (relatively) off lore.
Then why is he still ALIVE.
Matt wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't think it's clear cut that Cavil can't be lynched. That might genuinely be b/s.

But that says absolutely nothing to me about Spacedaisy.
Listen, I'm not saying you guys are wrong. Hell, you Rico and Epi all are legendary and seem to agree on Daisy so I prolly am wrong.

But I just don't understand it if it's true. I just don't get why Dex would push looking at the Final Five, when it would include himself and Daisy if Daisy were bad, instead of pushing to lynch his unkillable master.

Doesn't make sense. Then again, who knows? I can only plead my case, feel free to ignore as usual town.
I hate agreeing with you agai... but seeing now that SD is bad I have to ask this... Why on EARTH would Dex point us towards himmself and SD? Unless they both just didn't want to play and sacrificed themselves? It's weird.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Cool beans.

I think there's a decent chance Spacedaisy was bad all game long.
I firmly believe that she was a human prior to her (first) death. :srsnod:
LINKI: Yeah what Polo said, too.
Polo wrote:Who do I want to lynch tomorrow?

From FRAK YEAH to MAYBE

John Cavil would be before G-Man if it weren't for the "could be unlynchable for now" dillema.
I support three of the four of these. I'll give you four guesses which one is the good girl?

JJJ - Matt's Most likely bad. I've waffled on him because I thought maybe he was offered a recruitment and turned it down based on some of the things he's said... but he just keeps saying crap that makes me think he's bad.

Matt wrote:Welp, like I said off to read some Batman...

Crazy Theory # 1261

Every singe person we lynch comes up "Cavil aligned" until we lynch John Cavil, regardless of their affiliation. Now I'm just coming up with weird stuff, but I was amazed at what an awesome job town has done taking out two baddies in a row. Hrm.

Anyway for real, I'm not going to waste time defending myself. I think most would agree it's more believable that I just suck because if I were bad (here comes...WIFOM!) I just simply wouldn't be defending Daisy like I did. Just...ugh no.

Regardless I really don't care if ya'll hang me, wasted day, keep on truckin' ! :beer:
Now I DEF think he's bad! Seriously? >.<
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

John Cavil wrote:I am Cavil aligned :noble:
Hey, no talking about win conditions!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ObscureAllure wrote:I can honestly say that not only did I have trouble reading her, but I NEVER would have guessed her to be Cavil. I know you'll probably use that statement against me, but it's true. I had someone else pegged for it and was wrong.
Who'd you have pegged for it and why?
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Epignosis wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:I can honestly say that not only did I have trouble reading her, but I NEVER would have guessed her to be Cavil. I know you'll probably use that statement against me, but it's true. I had someone else pegged for it and was wrong.
Originally LC - although there was a reason for that that I can't talk about. Then, I thought Zebra/Rabbit was. Zebra was making some very definitive statements that seemed very overzealous and in line with someone who knows a lot and has a lot of powers BTS. But I'm then I became confident that Zebra/Rabbit wasn't a cylon at that time so therefore couldn't have been Cavil. After that, I didn't know who.... then SVS was lynched and there you go.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Originally LC - although there was a reason for that that I can't talk about. Then, I thought Zebra/Rabbit was. Zebra was making some very definitive statements that seemed very overzealous and in line with someone who knows a lot and has a lot of powers BTS. But I'm then I became confident that Zebra/Rabbit wasn't a cylon at that time so therefore couldn't have been Cavil. After that, I didn't know who.... then SVS was lynched and there you go.
Long Con was lynched Day 5. You voted for DrWilgy. You never voted for Long Con.

I don't see any evidence you thought he was Cavil.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Epignosis wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con was lynched Day 5. You voted for DrWilgy. You never voted for Long Con.

I don't see any evidence you thought he was Cavil.
Because when I started talking about it I got punished. See my post here http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... il#p281149 referencing it. I had a DAMN good reason to think he was Cavil/Cain, just couldn't post it.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Kill kill kill kill kill kill KILL kill kill

I'm perplexed by Cally turning bad, but I guess the random Gods have spoken in this matter. I don't her role was possible to be bad from the start. If she would have found Galen, the mafia would have been able to wipe him, at some point.

That being said, this equally triggers me in the matter of Boomer vs Athena. Cally bad, Boomer good... Whihyhihohuhiheueueuoohahju

Anyway, Matt's theory that Cavil is a virue and we're all Cavil-aligned is the his most outrageous still.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:Vompatti was not modkilled.
Yes he was.
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

Sorry guys for not being here for the vote I was out and about today and couldnt be home in time to participate.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

Epignosis wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:I'm going to bed now( as usual at this time in the holidays. Oh well.) and I will be voting for -

Wilgy

I can't see that there should be more room for civ cylons in the original pool of baddies, so I'm going with this vote. I don't know the show apart from what has been discussed anyways, so I am not going to trust in people's interpretation of Caprica Six and Leoben.
"The original pool of baddies."

I don't even know what that means.
Its the baddies that are not F5 ;)
Matt wrote:Crazy Theory # 284

Nero is bad and silenced Daisy today.

Gaaawd if Daisy is lynched and flips bad this is not going to be a good look for me, but I've been bad with Daisy before, and she's not the "let's avoid the thread" type in my opinion.
I knew someone was going to doubt me on this. Let me just say that I am trying to be as transparent as possible with my ability usage.

I think Matt is good.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Crazy Theory # 1261

WAIT

Your previous theory was #284.

Why the gap? Where are your other 977 theories? :smoky:

I demand to see all of them or I will lynch you tomorrow. :srsnod:
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

After our recent success getting a few baddies down, I am up for lynching Cavil next day phase.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Goodbye Daisy hope to see you soon in chatzy, sim, or another game.

@3J, I haven't paid that much attention to Matt because his theories seem improbable. Those improbable theories though don't indicate alignment as far as I've seen in his past play - he seems to do them whether he's good or bad. Since I haven't reviewed his posts or any cases against him I guess I would have to call him good using botd. I'd rather call him "I don't know" though until I can review.

@Matt - sorry I didn't answer your question last night. I think your theory is possible but not probable. With that said I don't know why Dex seemed to invite suspicion on he and Spacedaisy instead of making us waste a lynch on Cavil. He may have just thought he could steer the suspicion to Nero and/or me.

I'll be out this morning and early afternoon so if you have questions for me I won't be able to get to them until then.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

I could see Matts theory being true, but then again I'm not so sure I think both Daisy and Dex came back looking scummy so they could be mafia, but that is something to keep in mind. I would be okay with trying to lynch Cavil at some point soon, if these people are really mafia then we're doing good.

I also think it is time to lynch Wilgy I'm seeing his baddie meta .
ImageImage
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

OK, I had forgotten that Polo hasn't mentioned you, we should kill someone else, this is the longest I have put off a revenge kill, lol. Let me know who you think.
Fog of Love Host
Sockpuppet Account

Oh Fuck, lol.

Just ignore that, K? :facepalm:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well that was an interesting post by Cavil that obviously should have gone in her bts chat. It looks like she's talking to one other person so maybe there is only one more for us to find and lynch. The thing I'm questioning is why it matters if Polo has mentioned this other person or not? Does it have something to do with that person doing the kill tonight? It looks to me that Polo may have been marked for the kill and may be the revenge vote Cavil is talking about. I'm just guessing here, who has another interpretation or potential answers to the questions I have about this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Cavil might have planted that post on purpose. We will never know.
ImageImage

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Nerolunar wrote:Cavil might have planted that post on purpose. We will never know.
Yes that is always possible and we won't know until the game's end.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Stop

paying

attention

to

Cavil
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Have y'all even MET SVS? Of course she did that on purpose. Lol LAWDY. She's having as much fun as she can watching us squirm right now.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm ok to try lynching Cavil if:

a) there is genuine, common belief that Cavil's status ranges from everything possible, except he is last to die

b) there is no clear, common perception of who the other Cavil-aligned cylons might be (particularly Doral, maybe even Conoy)

c) Matt posts all his 977 theories, otherwise we have to lynch him

d) we experience a favorable night phase, perhaps one with no nightkill, as to consider the risk of wasting another lynch on Cavil and losing civilian lives in the process to be slightly reduced
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:Have y'all even MET SVS? Of course she did that on purpose. Lol LAWDY. She's having as much fun as she can watching us squirm right now.
Good thing to have confirmation from one of her teamies as well
:beer:
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

I don't doubt she could have done it on purpose.

If that post was supposed to go on BTSC, then the only confirmed Colon I haven't mentioned on lynching is Epig.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Ricochet wrote:I'm ok to try lynching Cavil if:

a) there is genuine, common belief that Cavil's status ranges from everything possible, except he is last to die

b) there is no clear, common perception of who the other Cavil-aligned cylons might be (particularly Doral, maybe even Conoy)

c) Matt posts all his 977 theories, otherwise we have to lynch him

d) we experience a favorable night phase, perhaps one with no nightkill, as to consider the risk of wasting another lynch on Cavil and losing civilian lives in the process to be slightly reduced
I want to lynch G-Man tomorrow.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 9

Post by G-Man »

Another batch of technicolors now that I can sit in a desk chair comfortably for more than 20 minutes at a time. :)

DAY 1
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
2. IKA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched-CIVVIE
4. POLO (ObscureAllure)
5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)
6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)<----NK'd
8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. RICOCHET (Matt)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
11. s~v~s (Ricochet)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
14. LONG CON (sig)
15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
DFaraday<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?- ???
Epignosis<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
Glorfindel<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched- BADDIE
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)<----NK'd
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)

9. RICOCHET (Matt)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE

3. MATT (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE

15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)

2. IKA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED

4. POLO (ObscureAllure)

5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)

6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE

8. DFARADAY (Scotty)<----NK'd

11. s~v~s (Ricochet)

14. LONG CON (sig)

20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
DFaraday<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
Inawordyes/DrWilgy<----CYLON #?- ???
Glorfindel<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
Nutella<----CYLON #4- Lynched- BADDIE
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

DAY 2
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)
3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)<----NK'd
11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
15. LORAB (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched- BADDIE
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED THE VOTE:
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)<----NK'd
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)<----NK'd
20. NUTELLA (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)

4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4- Lynched- BADDIE
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE

5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)

11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???

2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)

12. SIG (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE

15. LORAB (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED THE VOTE:
SokothQultuq

DAY 3
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
3. S~V~S (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
10. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY
13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)
23. LORAB (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf<----NK'd

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LORAB (Polo)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
10. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
22. LORAB (Black Rock)

13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
16. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
17. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
20. NEROLUNAR (Bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
21. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
24. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
25. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE

2. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd

3. S~V~S (Matt)

4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE

12. BEA (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

15. JAGGEDJIMMYJAY (SokothQultuq)

19. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf<----NK'd

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

DAY 4
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)<----NK'd
8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
9. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
17. LORAB (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21 LORAB (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. LORAB (DrumBeats)
2. LORAB (Polo)
3. LORAB (ObscureAllure)
4. LORAB (SokothQultuq)
5. LORAB (a2thezebra)
9. LORAB (DFaraday)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. LORAB (Matt)
12. LORAB (Black Rock)
14. LORAB (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
17. LORAB (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
20. LORAB (Ricochet)
21. LORAB (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

8. SIG (Scotty)<----NK'd
16. SIG (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
18. SIG (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
19. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. SIG (LoRab)<----CYLON #3- Lynched- INDY

6. DFARADAY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
7. DFARADAY (Silverwolf)<----NK'd
10.DFARADAY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE

13. A2THEZEBRA (sig)
15. A2THEZEBRA (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED

22. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED THE VOTE:
G-Man

DAY 5
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. SIG (a2thezebra)
2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
5. LONG CON (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)<----NK'd
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
16. SIG (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
DrWilgy<----CYLON #?- ???
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LONG CON (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
6. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. LONG CON (Ricochet)
12. LONG CON (JaggedJimmyJay)

4. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
7. DRWILGY (Silverwolf)<----NK'd
8. DRWILGY (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
9. DRWILGY (Long Con)<----SECRET ROLE-Admiral Cain- Lynched- CIVVIE
14. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
15. DRWILGY (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
17. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
18. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
19. DRWILGY (sig)

2. GLORFINDEL (Polo)
10. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
13. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???

1. SIG (a2thezebra)
16. SIG (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

3. OBSCUREALLURE (Matt)

MISSED THE VOTE:
DrumBeats
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

DAY 6
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
2. GLORFINDEL (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)<----NK'd
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
14. SIG (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE
18. SIG (rabbit8)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:
4. GLORFINDEL (Vompatti)<----MODKILLED
10. GLORFINDEL (Matt)
11. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)<----NK'd
13. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
19. GLORFINDEL (sig)
20. GLORFINDEL (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

9. SIG (Metalmarsh89)<----NK'd
14. SIG (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
15. SIG (JaggedJimmyJay)
16. SIG (DrumBeats)
18. SIG (rabbit8)

1. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Polo)
3. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Vompatti)
12. A2THEZEBRA/RABBIT8 (Ricochet)

6. DRWILGY (Obscure Allure)
7. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)

5. OBSCUREALLURE (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???

8. DRUMBEATS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???

17. BLACK ROCK (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock

DAY 7
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. S~V~S (Polo)
3. GLORFINDEL (ObscureAllure)
4. SOKOTHQULTUQ (Matt)
5. GLORFINDEL (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
6. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
7. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
8. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)<----NK'd
9. DRWILGY (sig)
10. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

MISSED VOTES:
bea<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
Black Rock
DrumBeats
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Ricochet
SokothQultuq
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:
3. GLORFINDEL (ObscureAllure)
5. GLORFINDEL (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
6. GLORFINDEL (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
7. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
8. GLORFINDEL (insertnamehere)<----NK'd

9. DRWILGY (sig)
10. DRWILGY (Glorfindel)<----CYLON #8b- Lynched- CIVVIE

1. S~V~S (Polo)

4. SOKOTHQULTUQ (Matt)

MISSED VOTES:
bea<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
Black Rock
DrumBeats
JaggedJimmyJay
rabbit8
Ricochet
SokothQultuq
Vompatti<----MODKILLED

DAY 8
IN VOTE ORDER:
1. S~V~S (Polo)
2. BEA (rabbit8)
3. RICOCHET (Matt)
4. RABBIT8 (JaggedJimmyJay)
5. SIG (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE
6. BEA (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
7. RABBIT8 (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
8. DRUMBEATS (G-Man)
9. BEA (insertnamehere)<----NK'd
10. RABBTI8 (DrumBeats)

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock
ObscureAllure
Ricochet
sig
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

2. BEA (rabbit8)
6. BEA (S~V~S)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
9. BEA (insertnamehere)<----NK'd

4. RABBIT8 (JaggedJimmyJay)
7. RABBIT8 (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
10. RABBTI8 (DrumBeats)

1. S~V~S (Polo)

3. RICOCHET (Matt)

5. SIG (bea)<----HUMAN- Lynched- CIVVIE

8. DRUMBEATS (G-Man)

MISSED VOTES:
Black Rock
ObscureAllure
Ricochet
sig
SokothQultuq

DAY 9
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. SVS (Polo)
2. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)
3. EPIGNOSIS (Matt)
4. EPIGNOSIS (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
5. SVS (ObscureAllure)
6. RICOCHET (Ricochet)
7. BLACK ROCK (JaggedJimmyJay)
8. NEROLUNAR (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE
9. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
10. SOKOTHQULTUQ (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. SVS (G-Man)
12. SVS (insertnamehere)<----NK'd
13. SVS (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE
14. EPIGNOSIS (rabbit8)
15. EPIGNOSIS (DrumBeats)
16. EPIGNOSIS (SVS)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE
17. SVS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
18. SVS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???

MISSED VOTES:
-Black Rock

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. SVS (Polo)
5. SVS (ObscureAllure)
11. SVS (G-Man)
12. SVS (insertnamehere)<----NK'd
13. SVS (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE
17. SVS (DrWilgy)<----CYLON #?- ???
18. SVS (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???

3. EPIGNOSIS (Matt)
4. EPIGNOSIS (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
9. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
14. EPIGNOSIS (rabbit8)
15. EPIGNOSIS (DrumBeats)
16. EPIGNOSIS (SVS)<----CYLON #1- Lynched but rezzed- BADDIE

2. DRWILGY (SokothQultuq)

6. RICOCHET (Ricochet)

7. BLACK ROCK (JaggedJimmyJay)

8. NEROLUNAR (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE

10. SOKOTHQULTUQ (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE

MISSED VOTES:
-Black Rock

DAY 10
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. POLO (ObscureAllure)
2. JOHN CAVIL (Matt)
3. DEX (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
4. DEX (Polo)
5. DEX (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
6. JOHN CAVIL (DrumBeats)
7. DEX (G-Man)
8. JOHN CAVIL (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE
9. OBSCUREALLURE (rabbit8)
10. DEX (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. DEX (JaggedJimmyJay)
12. DRWILGY (Black Rock)
13. JOHN CAVIL (insertnamehere)<----NK'd

MISSING VOTES:
-DrWilgy<----CYLON #?- ???
-Ricochet
-S~V~S
-sig
-SokothQultuq
-Spacedaisy<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

3. DEX (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
4. DEX (Polo)
5. DEX (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
7. DEX (G-Man)
10. DEX (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
11. DEX (JaggedJimmyJay)

2. JOHN CAVIL (Matt)
6. JOHN CAVIL (DrumBeats)
8. JOHN CAVIL (Dex)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE
13. JOHN CAVIL (insertnamehere)<----NK'd

1. POLO (ObscureAllure)

9. OBSCUREALLURE (rabbit8)

12. DRWILGY (Black Rock)

MISSING VOTES:
-Ricochet
-S~V~S
-sig
-SokothQultuq
-Spacedaisy<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE

DAY 11
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. SPACEDAISY (Polo)
2. DRWILGY (Nerolunar) <----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
3. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)
4. SPACEDAISY (Ricochet)
5. SPACEDAISY (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
6. JOHN CAVIL (Matt)
7. SPACEDAISY (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
8. SPACEDAISY (JaggedJimmyJay)
9. SPACEDAISY (sig)
10. SPACEDAISY (G-Man)
11. SPACEDAISY (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE

MISSING VOTES:
-Black Rock
-DrumBeats
-rabbit8
-S~V~S/Cavil
-SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. SPACEDAISY (Polo)
4. SPACEDAISY (Ricochet)
5. SPACEDAISY (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8a- Lynched- auto-rezzed- ???
7. SPACEDAISY (juliets)<----HUMAN-Hot Dog- Died in sortie- rezzed as FINAL FIVE
8. SPACEDAISY (JaggedJimmyJay)
9. SPACEDAISY (sig)
10. SPACEDAISY (G-Man)
11. SPACEDAISY (Spacedaisy)<----NK'd- rezzed as FINAL FIVE- BADDIE

2. DRWILGY (Nerolunar) <----HUMAN- Lynched rezzed as FINAL FIVE
3. DRWILGY (ObscureAllure)

6. JOHN CAVIL (Matt)

MISSING VOTES:
-Black Rock
-DrumBeats
-rabbit8
-S~V~S/Cavil
-SokothQultuq
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote:Well that was an interesting post by Cavil that obviously should have gone in her bts chat. It looks like she's talking to one other person so maybe there is only one more for us to find and lynch. The thing I'm questioning is why it matters if Polo has mentioned this other person or not? Does it have something to do with that person doing the kill tonight? It looks to me that Polo may have been marked for the kill and may be the revenge vote Cavil is talking about. I'm just guessing here, who has another interpretation or potential answers to the questions I have about this.
My interpretation is that Cavil did that on purpose and it should be taken with a grain of salt. Or the entire shaker. But just for fun, let's see who Polo hasn't mentioned:

Number of mentions or direct contact by Polo of remaining players:
Black Rock - 5 (4 in reads lists/gth)
Drum Beats - 8 (4)
DrWilgy - 44 (4)
Epignosis - 46 (4)
G-Man - 17 (4)
juliets - 9 (2) - 6 post-resurrection
Matt - 16 (4)
Nerolunar - 16 (1) - 8 post-resurrection
ObscureAllure - 34 (4)
a2thezebra / rabbit8 - 31 (4)
Ricochet - 35 (4)
sig - 34 (4)
SokothQultuq - 15 (4)

The grand winner of this sweepstakes is... nobody. Black Rock is the closest it gets and she hasn't been around the game to warrant being talked about. After that I guess you could say DrumBeats. I think this is worthless.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Of course you will keep posting the vote history, G-Man. You didn't hesitate on bussing your team mates to keep your record clean :)
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
juliets wrote:Well that was an interesting post by Cavil that obviously should have gone in her bts chat. It looks like she's talking to one other person so maybe there is only one more for us to find and lynch. The thing I'm questioning is why it matters if Polo has mentioned this other person or not? Does it have something to do with that person doing the kill tonight? It looks to me that Polo may have been marked for the kill and may be the revenge vote Cavil is talking about. I'm just guessing here, who has another interpretation or potential answers to the questions I have about this.
My interpretation is that Cavil did that on purpose and it should be taken with a grain of salt. Or the entire shaker. But just for fun, let's see who Polo hasn't mentioned:

Drum Beats - 8 (4)
DrWilgy - 44 (4)
Epignosis - 46 (4)
G-Man - 17 (4)
Matt - 16 (4)
ObscureAllure - 34 (4)
Ricochet - 35 (4)
sig - 34 (4)
SokothQultuq - 15 (4)

The grand winner of this sweepstakes is... nobody. Black Rock is the closest it gets and she hasn't been around the game to warrant being talked about. After that I guess you could say DrumBeats. I think this is worthless.
Under the assumption that Cavil's post was supposed to be on BTSC, it may have been a reference to this:

From FRAK YEAH to MAYBE

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man, I want to know what conclusions you draw from those technicolors.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Polo wrote:Under the assumption that Cavil's post was supposed to be on BTSC, it may have been a reference to this:

From FRAK YEAH to MAYBE

I think it was transparently purposeful bullshit, which would frankly only make the players you did mention there look worse.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The following question is for ObscureAllure and only ObscureAllure:

Do you believe Cavil can be lynched?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Last night I was demanding immediate reads on Matt, because I wanted to see who'd try to take advantage of him.

I think there is zero reason for him to behave as he did with regards to the Daisy lynch when it was already pretty much sealed if he really had any nasty motivation to protect her. I think he looked clearly like a townie who had what he thought was a good reason to disagree with public sentiment, and he voiced that without concern for the consequences even when it wasn't at all likely to change the lynch result.

ObscureAllure's handling is the worst IMO:
ObscureAllure wrote:JJJ - Matt's Most likely bad. I've waffled on him because I thought maybe he was offered a recruitment and turned it down based on some of the things he's said... but he just keeps saying crap that makes me think he's bad.
Yellow: This is the most specific reason ever to read someone as town -- not only was he offered recruitment, but he rejected it. :huh:

Orange: Like what? What "crap"? Why does it make you think he's bad?

Crazy Theory # 1261

Now I DEF think he's bad! Seriously? >.<[/quote]

Okay, WHY? What is the baddie motive for Matt to promote this theory, which he basically admitted wasn't even viable himself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:G-Man, I want to know what conclusions you draw from those technicolors.
All of the following players look civvie to me based on the combination of their voting records and their thread content:

-Epignosis (votes and content suggest civvie)

-JaggedJimmyJay (solid thread content makes up for a few votes that could be tin-foiled as baddie)

-juliets (you can tin-foil her post-rezz votes but her posts come across as genuine)

-Matt (votes don't look great but his erratic behavior seems too visible for a baddie)

-Nerolunar (putting S~V~S in the brig settled it for me and outweighs any issues that might be raised about his vote for Epi Day 9)

-Polo (despite some blendy early votes his record improves, the tone of righteous indignation in his posts comes across as too sincere to fake for as long as he's been had the volume up to 11)

-rabbit8 (Neither his nor Zebra's vote records is spotless but they both have that DGAF attitude that requires better looking votes from a baddie)

The rest have missed either too many overall votes or too many recent votes for me to effectively use my technicolors in conjunction with my notes:
-Black Rock (missed 5 votes, missed 3 of last 4 votes)
-DrumBeats (missed 3 votes)
-DrWilgy (missed 6 votes, missed 3 of last 4 votes)
-Ricochet (missed 3 votes, missed 2 of last 4 votes)
-SokothQultuq (missed 6 votes, missed 3 of last 4 votes)

Two of these players I am still very suspicious of (DrumBeats and Sokoth) and one of them slightly suspicious of (Wilgy). I will break all five of them down later this evening to explain how I clear the other two.

The other two players left are ObscureAllure and sig. Given the weirdness of Day 6's non-lynch, I still believe sig to be one of the human civ's on the list of potential presidents. I only barely suspect OA.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

G-Man wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:G-Man, I want to know what conclusions you draw from those technicolors.
All of the following players look civvie to me based on the combination of their voting records and their thread content:

-Epignosis (votes and content suggest civvie)

-JaggedJimmyJay (solid thread content makes up for a few votes that could be tin-foiled as baddie)

-juliets (you can tin-foil her post-rezz votes but her posts come across as genuine)

-Matt (votes don't look great but his erratic behavior seems too visible for a baddie)

-Nerolunar (putting S~V~S in the brig settled it for me and outweighs any issues that might be raised about his vote for Epi Day 9)

-Polo (despite some blendy early votes his record improves, the tone of righteous indignation in his posts comes across as too sincere to fake for as long as he's been had the volume up to 11)

-rabbit8 (Neither his nor Zebra's vote records is spotless but they both have that DGAF attitude that requires better looking votes from a baddie)

The rest have missed either too many overall votes or too many recent votes for me to effectively use my technicolors in conjunction with my notes:
-Black Rock (missed 5 votes, missed 3 of last 4 votes)
-DrumBeats (missed 3 votes)
-DrWilgy (missed 6 votes, missed 3 of last 4 votes)
-Ricochet (missed 3 votes, missed 2 of last 4 votes)
-SokothQultuq (missed 6 votes, missed 3 of last 4 votes)

Two of these players I am still very suspicious of (DrumBeats and Sokoth) and one of them slightly suspicious of (Wilgy). I will break all five of them down later this evening to explain how I clear the other two.

The other two players left are ObscureAllure and sig. Given the weirdness of Day 6's non-lynch, I still believe sig to be one of the human civ's on the list of potential presidents. I only barely suspect OA.
There are 5 of the original Cylon models still alive.

Excluding Epi, who do you believe are Cylons?

I think OA made it pretty clear that she's Caprica Six and I believe Wilgy is Leoben Conoy. Who is Aaron Doral? Is it you?
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Putting a revealed Cavil in the brig is the easiest thing to do. Weird civ cred you are giving me, G-man.

Speaking of the brig, do I just go with Cavil yet again? I'm waiting a bit to do it to avoid confusion, so speak up if you have thoughts regarding this.
ImageImage

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Drum Beats - 8 (4)
DrWilgy - 44 (4)
Epignosis - 46 (4)
G-Man - 17 (4)
Matt - 16 (4)
ObscureAllure - 34 (4)
Ricochet - 35 (4)
sig - 34 (4)
SokothQultuq - 15 (4)

Yes, after the first couple of people spoke up and said she was doing it on purpose I realized this is in line with something S~V~S would do. I no longer believe this is a slip but it's good to see that Polo has mentioned everybody because that seals the deal.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”