Moderator: Community Team

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 121

Re: [Day 4] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
G-Man wrote:Scotty
I know what role information I was given for you. It was a little spooky. In light of Wilgy's claim, however, I don't see you as an active threat to the civvies. If you are a survivor role, then you already know that siding with the baddies is foolish at this point. You're in this category solely because I believe my peek that you are an indy.
What do you think of my bonkers theory that Scotty is actually the baddie team mate of Elohcin who may have been "programmed" or otherwise incited to betray her? I think an independent check makes some sense in that scenario, as would his abject rejection of your peek.
Bold and outside-the-box thinking for sure but if Scotty was "programmed" to betray her as you suggest, wouldn't that violate the three non-vanilla guidelines? If Scotty could betray her, then he can "perform an action or trigger an event within the game," to quote our host.

My interpretation of Eloh's role description was that she was led to believe one of her teammates may be plotting against her. The existence of the term 'paranoid' in her role title suggests that she was duped into that line of thinking. I doubt she was told she was the Paranoid Mafia Leader. She was probably just told she was the Mafia Leader and that one of her teammates may betray her. The game is, after all, based on fear.

Scotty claims he is civ and not indy. I have to consider that I am what is called a Confused Cop, where my peek results are not completely trustworthy. My peek was correct Day 0 and Night 2. Night 1 is unconfirmed and Night 3 was blocked. If it's as simple as an every-other pattern, I would expect my Night 4 peek to be accurate.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 60

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think that looks bad because she was actually entertaining the notion that Elohcin might be a civilian based upon the most obvious lie in the thread (the one she was responding to with the three laughter emojis).
I have barely read the thread. I would not know the most obvious lie in this thread if it bit me in the ass. And you are trying to make it bite me in the ass.

You are reading incredibly into this. I am a plain vanilla civ. And that's the truth. G Man on the other hand is lying. He "feels" to me exactly as he did when I read his posts in BSG (even before I *knew* he was bad, I just KNEW it, you know?).

G Man threw her under the bus.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think that looks bad because she was actually entertaining the notion that Elohcin might be a civilian based upon the most obvious lie in the thread (the one she was responding to with the three laughter emojis).
I have barely read the thread. I would not know the most obvious lie in this thread if it bit me in the ass. And you are trying to make it bite me in the ass.

You are reading incredibly into this. I am a plain vanilla civ. And that's the truth. G Man on the other hand is lying. He "feels" to me exactly as he did when I read his posts in BSG (even before I *knew* he was bad, I just KNEW it, you know?).

Why would I "try to make it bite you in the ass"? What does that imply about me?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:

I don't know. How did you read his posts in BSG and just know? What gave you those feelings from his posts?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Something comes to mind:

G-Man said he was "blocked" before Wilgy claimed to be a jailer. If G-Man is bad and his night kill was prevented, then this means he took a pointless risk by predicting the cause of his kill failing. He wouldn't know whether he was blocked or jailed, or whether his kill target was protected or jailed (or any other possibilities). If he's bad, he doesn't know what happened and he has to allow the game to sort that out for him. Instead, he immediately claimed he was specifically "blocked", which is a true reflection of what would happen if he was "jailed" as a cop.

I doubt G-Man is bad. I doubt Wilgy is bad. This is a miscommunication. I'll wait for Wilgy's update on his role, but I really don't think another option is terribly likely. Even apart from all the confusion, I think both of them appear quite town at face value.
Would a baddie be less privy to why his role didn't work than a civ? I'd only imagine that if he is civ and was told he was blocked, he would have also been told if he was bad and was blocked.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:Would a baddie be less privy to why his role didn't work than a civ? I'd only imagine that if he is civ and was told he was blocked, he would have also been told if he was bad and was blocked.
I guess this is another matter of host interpretation. A cop is a role that demands result messages, which in this case would be replaced by a block message (no message at all or "that didn't work" or something are still pretty obvious blocks). A night kill requires no result message in the first place.

:shrug:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S: who is G-Man's team mate?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm going to recycle my cases on rabbit sometime today because I am thoroughly peeved that it's not gaining any traction. I think he is much more likely to be bad than SVS.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:I'm going to recycle my cases on rabbit sometime today because I am thoroughly peeved that it's not gaining any traction. I think he is much more likely to be bad than SVS.
How much traction do you need? I'm here. I haven't voted. I'll wait until the last minute.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:I'm going to recycle my cases on rabbit sometime today because I am thoroughly peeved that it's not gaining any traction. I think he is much more likely to be bad than SVS.
How much traction do you need? I'm here. I haven't voted. I'll wait until the last minute.
All the traction. Unless it's an entirely unanimous vote it's not enough.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Voted S~V~S. I don't have any confidence in this lynch.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Then again, G-Man is still alive. I'm voting him instead. Wilgy jailing cop doesn't prevent the kill if it's just a block and G-Man is a cop.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Finished reading back.

[quote="GMan]Scotty claims he is civ and not indy. I have to consider that I am what is called a Confused Cop, where my peek results are not completely trustworthy. My peek was correct Day 0 and Night 2. Night 1 is unconfirmed and Night 3 was blocked. If it's as simple as an every-other pattern, I would expect my Night 4 peek to be accurate.
[/quote]
Wait- Is that your role description? If so, why are you just now revealing this? Or is that just a hypothesis?

With the 3 roles basically surmised I see no way you were influenced to get my role wrong via outside presences. So either there's something of your role you don't know about. Or you're bad.

I fully believe Wilgy is a jailor. I'm not satisfied you're not just a liar.

I'm voting GMan.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

EST

Poll runs till Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:45 pm

How is this poll still alive?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:EST

Must be cause it ends tomorrow.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:EST

Must be cause it ends tomorrow.
It's been Friday here all week.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Still waiting for DrWilgy to report back. This is pretty crucial Doc, don't leave us hanging.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Y'all better be available tomorrow. I don't want the tally roasting in a state where it cannot be changed if the need arises.

Or I'll give you all knuckle sammiches or something.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man, you're in position to be cooked over an open fire as a claimed cop with a confirmed red peek. You should be raging with the anger of a thousand dragons right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Better vote for SVS now, I suppose.

Scotty, my role card states that I am the civilian cop in nice bright neon-ish green. The description says I get to check the role and alignment of one person each night. It also said I would receive a free ID on another civilian at the end of Day 0.

A question for DrWilgy- does the phrase 'or do you?' mean anything to you?

My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:G-Man, you're in position to be cooked over an open fire as a claimed cop with a confirmed red peek. You should be raging with the anger of a thousand dragons right now.
Buddy bear, you should know me better than that by now. I don't raise holy hell about my own death when it's not lylo. Why not? Because it's not worth the effort to get all riled up and get angry over a game I play for fun in my free time. I kept my cool Day 1, started some meaningful discussion Day 2, used my power to catch a baddie, and helped get that baddie lynched Day 3. On top of it all I managed to keep my shenanigans going without any slips. For me, that's success enough. Scoring a win for my efforts would be icing on the cake.

Besides, I didn't expect to be alive today. Death would have been vindication over my doubters and spared me from the temptation to play mafia on my wife's sister's wedding day. :doh:

My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think G-Man's role could be somehow disrupted, allowing for the Scotty check to screw up -- or perhaps even land on the wrong person (Daisy).

I don't think he's bad. Lynching him would be foolish.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I meant to say that his role would be a little screwy within the context of the game's theme. Why the hell would he call Scotty an indy as a liar instead of just calling him civilian? It makes no sense unless those two are team mates, and I don't think they are.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S, when faced with a lynch, has given us nothing but return-fire aggression at the player who most wants to lynch her. She has rejected his cop claim thoughtlessly and immediately jumped to him having bussed Elohcin. I see no healthy consideration of the sides of the discussion or the variables in play, I only see desperation.

She has put close to nothing in this thread in the way of suspicion until now, but she has always been present enough to defend herself as needed. This stuff is textbook baddie IMO.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have a dumbass peek on JJJ. Anybody ever had one of those?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:meany:

What?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104

Post by DrWilgy »

I lied. I'm not the jailer. Scotty just gave himself away though.

Gman check SVS tonight. That will determine whether we vote rabbit or her. The only possible baddie after that is Epi and daisy.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:I looked up jailer. It isn't "role blocker," and in every instance I've seen something like a "jailer" around here, it meant silence and prevent from voting, or some such thing. I have never seen block and protect (which makes sense for its name) here. I am skeptical of this claim.
Evidence of my lie. Epi was skeptical simply because I'm not the jailer. He never received a PM, similar to what Gman describes.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Can you expand on Scotty giving himself away Doc?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gman, you can reveal your actual peak now. Was it Epi or Quin I see they are in your trustzone? I'll move my vote back to you if you continue this "block'd" meme.

After this check Svs tonight then Rabbit then GG.

Linki - his last post was too dank.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

The scenario where I'm wrong only works if gman jjj and elo are on the same team. I don't believe that's the case. If it were the 2 other power roles would have counter claimed and disverify Gman.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Hi, I'm confused.

But this means G-Man's bad, no?
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:Hi, I'm confused.

Nope. It means there's a hiding nk preventor. Nothing more.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm confused too. Wilgy please lay it all out in toddler language for me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Spacedaisy »

Wilgy... wut?

I am not understanding what just happened and your theory makes no sense. In order for what you are saying to be the case there would have to be a protector and a role block. And why do you think G-man was lying about his check last night?

I am so very lost now.

If there was someone who protected G-man last night, wouldn't you expect them to come out and say so when they saw that the lack of kill was making G-man look suspicious?

Please explain your thoughts here because I think I missed something.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

These memes are too much for us, doc.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:Gman, you can reveal your actual peak now. Was it Epi or Quin I see they are in your trustzone? I'll move my vote back to you if you continue this "block'd" meme.

After this check Svs tonight then Rabbit then GG.

Linki - his last post was too dank.
But I was told my peek was blocked. What more do you want me to do? :shrug:

4. :faint:
My Banners:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:I lied. I'm not the jailer. Scotty just gave himself away though.

Gman check SVS tonight. That will determine whether we vote rabbit or her. The only possible baddie after that is Epi and daisy.
:scared: Oh did I now? By doubting GMan or are you channeling Matt-level conspiracy?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:

:scared: Oh did I now? By doubting GMan or are you channeling Matt-level conspiracy?
Hah, I get it now. Yeah you goofed.

Oh well though, I figured it was you anyway. Good game, sir. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm gonna need this to be dumbed down even beyond what a toddler could understand. Think like, a fetus.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:Hi, I'm confused.

Nope. It means there's a hiding nk preventor. Nothing more.
If this is true, y'all need to come the hell out. I understand wanting to hide from the baddies, but we may be able to solve the game right now (or at least narrow it down significantly) if all the information is laid out on the table.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am actually starting to suspect Wilgy more now given the chance that he is saying random things intentionally just to be confusing and make us waste our time, and potentially do something stupid after we've pretzeled up the discussion thoroughly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 60

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:S~V~S, when faced with a lynch, has given us nothing but return-fire aggression at the player who most wants to lynch her. She has rejected his cop claim thoughtlessly and immediately jumped to him having bussed Elohcin. I see no healthy consideration of the sides of the discussion or the variables in play, I only see desperation.

She has put close to nothing in this thread in the way of suspicion until now, but she has always been present enough to defend herself as needed. This stuff is textbook baddie IMO.
But it isn't textbook SVS. It is *I have almost no internet and agreed to play so Rico could get started* SVS. Which is kinda why the people who actually know me have not been voting for me.

I don't play like you, Jay, and don't plan on trying anymore. If you suspect me for that, OK.

I am a vanilla civ. Based on my read of him I think G !an is bad and have thought so since he chose to follow someone else's weak ping on day one instead of his "biggest suspect" Scotty. He further claimed lather that i had had more traction than Scotty even though that was not true since he was the first vote for me.

So I am thinking Scotty is possibly his teammate. But I have no plans on changing my vote. I hope you lynch G Man, but if you lynch me you lynch me :shrug: maybe that will get you to lynch him next. Since I am not the only one to suspect him.

And Wilgy, why u lie?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Please answer:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Why would I "try to make it bite you in the ass"? What does that imply about me?
Also, I don't care whether you play like me. I didn't say "you're suspicious because you don't play like me". I think your play in this game fits the general profile of many mafia-aligned players I've seen over the years.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Too many people are giving us this "go ahead and lynch me" crap. There's no way all of them are bad. Two mislynches might lose the game.

Care.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The one scenario in which a baddie G-Man makes sense to me is if he is Scotty's team mate. I think their combined gambit would be utterly bizarre, but at least it would make logical sense.

If G-Man is bad and Scotty is not, then I am baffled by G-Man labeling him an "independent" and just inviting the obvious refutation from Scotty instead of calling him a townie and inviting no refutation at all. Sometimes people do bizarre things though. Y'all is wack. :P

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How about this:

Those of you who want to lynch G-Man, please provide your contingency plans for the game following that lynch. What next if G-Man flips town, and what next if G-Man flips mafia?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote::meany:

What?
Just jivin' with ya man.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Spacedaisy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Hah, I get it now. Yeah you goofed.

Oh well though, I figured it was you anyway. Good game, sir. :beer:
What do you get? Please explain because I feel really lost right now. How did Scotty goof?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I am actually starting to suspect Wilgy more now given the chance that he is saying random things intentionally just to be confusing and make us waste our time, and potentially do something stupid after we've pretzeled up the discussion thoroughly.
JJJ, SVS, do you wish for a 1 track discussion? There is much to discover.

I was hoping that GMan would give a fake green to cover me. Oh well. I am the jailer. I targeted Gman, both blocking and protecting him.

I also lied about Epi. My real order for blocks was as follows: INH, Myself, Gman. Epi was not included, but I lied so that he would doubt me.

It almost worked out. If Gman gave me cover mafia would have to hunt down a medic who wasn't me. Now I'll have to protect myself followed by Gman now to ensure we get at least 1 more night check.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”