Lugia (The Hosts, the Non, the Dead)
73%

Total votes: 15
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 130

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Fredwood »

I'm paranoid about everything right now.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Tink wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:51 pm
DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:50 pm I would be fine with voting Tink or Dom, as they haven't contributed as of yet. If Dys doesn't offer something again soon, I'd say get her out as well. Eloh at least has, although I think it's bizarre that she keeps insisting that Tink is good, when I don't see how she could know that so early in the game.
Why is everybody voting for me? Is it because people think I'm just easy to get out?
Why did you vote G-Man yesterday, do you still think G-Man is bad, did you not see the vote count when you voted?
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I'm actually asking these questions cus I don't want to lynch you now, but those are my biggest questions I need answered, and why I'm voting rn.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 145

Post by DrWilgy »

Why are our votes so spread out when we have someone still in the game who hasn't posted once?

Catching up now.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

The issue I have here with Elo is that there has to be a TDome with Boo I think, but I don't think Eloh is active enough to warrant a true one. A Boo flip will clear or damn Elo. An Elo lynch doesn't necessarily clear or damn Boo. IE if Eloh flips town, we still have questions about Boo, but if Boo flips town it's almost an auto-lynch on Elo at that point.

I can see the latch from a certain perspective as tonally read someone and to cut off the habit of lynching people on vacation. There's so many low posters that they all can't be scum. I just feel if Eloh is scum, a hard latch just doesn't make sense. I don't know enough about Elo to make that judgment if that kind of ballsy play is one she makes as scum. I think an Elo scum lynch would spew Tink clear though.
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Abigail Sophia »

He sounds bad. Does he sound bad to you?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sorry Tink, piggybacking on DDL 's vote.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Everyone.

DOM IS STILL ALIVE

why are we voting for someone who has the potential to contribute as their vacation won't last forever? Explain it to me as if I'm 5.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

So I think Eloh flip could work here too. A Scum result clears two big question marks, but a town flip leaves us at the same place.

A scum Tink flip leaves us more or less in the same place, a town flip leaves us with mislynch pushes

A Dom flip really doesn't do anything for us

And a Boo scum flip clears Eloh and LC, but a town flip leaves us with nothing.

A G flip scum flip would clear me and possibly Tink, depending of she answers, town flip wouldn't mean much for Tink, and I know I'm town so w/e fight me.

So what's the best outcome here Wilgy? You seemed smart in that game I played with you that one time?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 171

Post by G-Man »

I won't flip scum.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Tink wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:03 pm He sounds bad. Does he sound bad to you?
Yes he sounds super bad, just was wondering if you still felt that way and did you just not vote for anyone else cus you thought G was the worst.

I think it's town points that you didn't push the lynch for him today though (voted DDL) knowing whether or not I'd be an easy sway onto G.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by DFaraday »

Went ahead and voted Tink.
Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:01 pm The issue I have here with Elo is that there has to be a TDome with Boo I think, but I don't think Eloh is active enough to warrant a true one. A Boo flip will clear or damn Elo. An Elo lynch doesn't necessarily clear or damn Boo. IE if Eloh flips town, we still have questions about Boo, but if Boo flips town it's almost an auto-lynch on Elo at that point.

I can see the latch from a certain perspective as tonally read someone and to cut off the habit of lynching people on vacation. There's so many low posters that they all can't be scum. I just feel if Eloh is scum, a hard latch just doesn't make sense. I don't know enough about Elo to make that judgment if that kind of ballsy play is one she makes as scum. I think an Elo scum lynch would spew Tink clear though.
Wait, why's that?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I don't think Tink is bad, I think it's worth listening to Eloh's judgment there lol. I'd rather vote for sprityo than her -- in fact I've been sitting on a weird feeling about sprityo for a couple days now and haven't really tried to articulate it but he's actually the player I feel most comfortable throwing a vote onto right now. I know it doesn't look great to say that out of the blue in this situation, especially if Tink flips bad, but I don't suspect her and I think it would be fair to give her more of a chance to play.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

A Dom flip does 2 very important things for us.
1. On flip, If civ, this validates that mafia may be amongst the ones preaching to purge low posters. On flip, if mafia, we can assume mafai aren't wanting to hit low posters.
2. We kill a wallflower, and won't have to deal with it later.

Assuming we gain no info from a wallflower purge is shallow.
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 171

Post by G-Man »

I'm voting Sprityo. Top suss, best bet. Good discussion today, Fred.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Abigail Sophia »

I changed my vote so I don't get lynched.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:12 pm Went ahead and voted Tink.
Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:01 pm The issue I have here with Elo is that there has to be a TDome with Boo I think, but I don't think Eloh is active enough to warrant a true one. A Boo flip will clear or damn Elo. An Elo lynch doesn't necessarily clear or damn Boo. IE if Eloh flips town, we still have questions about Boo, but if Boo flips town it's almost an auto-lynch on Elo at that point.

Wait, why's that?
Because she voted him at EOD with like 5 minutes left. She doesn't have enough town equity to survive a Boo town flip. In a scenario where both wagons are V/V it's very reasonable that scum wants the biggest threat gone. Boo was at least putting up his own defense last phase, Timmer from my recollection didn't have as much as a strong case on Boo. So if I'm in scum shoes there, I want a Boo lynch over Timmer lynch.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

QUICK DO I TIE THIS UP FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES?
Image Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:16 pm A Dom flip does 2 very important things for us.
1. On flip, If civ, this validates that mafia may be amongst the ones preaching to purge low posters. On flip, if mafia, we can assume mafai aren't wanting to hit low posters.

So you would rather vote him over Spirit? Are you scum leaning spirit as well?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fuck it yolo
Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:18 pm
DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:12 pm Went ahead and voted Tink.

Wait, why's that?
Because she voted him at EOD with like 5 minutes left. She doesn't have enough town equity to survive a Boo town flip. In a scenario where both wagons are V/V it's very reasonable that scum wants the biggest threat gone. Boo was at least putting up his own defense last phase, Timmer from my recollection didn't have as much as a strong case on Boo. So if I'm in scum shoes there, I want a Boo lynch over Timmer lynch.
Okay, I misinterpreted. Makes sense.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

FFFF
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I guess I voted at 1021 not 1020...wouldn't let me change. Was hesitating because I thought the Spirit wagon came out of no where. The eff man. Like he wasn't even mentioned.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:16 pm A Dom flip does 2 very important things for us.

So you would rather vote him over Spirit? Are you scum leaning spirit as well?
I'd like to kill both really. I wouldn't mind if wildflower tink dies as well, but I think it's dumb that we are lynching people that are actually participating.
Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 pm I guess I voted at 1021 not 1020...wouldn't let me change. Was hesitating because I thought the Spirit wagon came out of no where. The eff man. Like he wasn't even mentioned.
That was really out of left field. If Tink is lynched and comes back bad I'll be thinking save.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

This tie is actually ideal!
1. We may kill one of my 2 top suspects
2. We may kill a non participant
3. We get to test tie mechanics more
Image Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:27 pm
Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 pm I guess I voted at 1021 not 1020...wouldn't let me change. Was hesitating because I thought the Spirit wagon came out of no where. The eff man. Like he wasn't even mentioned.
That was really out of left field. If Tink is lynched and comes back bad I'll be thinking save.
My first thought as well.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm This tie is actually ideal!
1. We may kill one of my 2 top suspects
2. We may kill a non participant
3. We get to test tie mechanics more
There's a always a brightside.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Epignosis »

sptityo has been lynched.

He was this cat.

It is now Night 3.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Oh wow. Good job, Sprit voters!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

I totally voted for Eloh but it appears it never registered. Definitely. That is what happened. Nothing to see here. Move along. These are not the droids you are looking for.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Woo good shit!
Image Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fucking A...So clears Tink...no way does Mafia save her over Spirit so I think they were a V/W wagon. Glad I at least moved my vote off her to at least give her the chance in a tie.

I'm taking a couple pings of G-Man because I think he was the first to vote Spirit post Macs Early vote. Though I don't want to town clear him fully yet, I think he fully knows if he votes Tink there and it's a town flip, his goose is cooked. However he did cast shade on Spirit early in the phase, so he's in my wary group.

Not sure what to do about Mac's vote, and the last time I gave voter credit for Nutella it came back to bite me in the ass.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm Fucking A...So clears Tink...no way does Mafia save her over Spirit so I think they were a V/W wagon. Glad I at least moved my vote off her to at least give her the chance in a tie.

I'm taking a couple pings of G-Man because I think he was the first to vote Spirit post Macs Early vote. Though I don't want to town clear him fully yet, I think he fully knows if he votes Tink there and it's a town flip, his goose is cooked. However he did cast shade on Spirit early in the phase, so he's in my wary group.

Not sure what to do about Mac's vote, and the last time I gave voter credit for Nutella it came back to bite me in the ass.
I think given the timing Nutella's vote makes her look really good. I agree that Mac's isn't saying much either way.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 63

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Night 3]

Post by MacDougall »

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm Fucking A...So clears Tink...no way does Mafia save her over Spirit so I think they were a V/W wagon. Glad I at least moved my vote off her to at least give her the chance in a tie.

If I don't get credit for it I will throw a huge tantrum. That was pure Mac genius. That is how I hunt.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Hmm, I'd go the other way with that. I think it mostly clears all of the spirit voters except for tink. I mean, it's by no means a sure thing any of them are good, but I certainly don't see us lynching any of them in the near future now.

Tink, on the other hand, I don't think is cleared at all. Spirit got piled on quickly, and a baddie tink would see that as an opportunity for some excellent cred to switch their vote there. Now that they're active(ish) it's worth bussing a teammate that got that kind of pile on since it can buy you more time, while making the future of said teammate extremely doubtful.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You better recognize real quick just who y'all dealing with. Don't you ever doubt me. I am the motherfucker.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Those on Tink: LC looks kind of bad, DDL too, DF was kind of middle of the road before this. Of all 4 voters I'm a little more inclined to give Wilgy a little more of town lean then the other 3, unless Dom is Wilgy's partner and he's super bussing him to build town equity to make the best out of a bad situation and had "yolo" inspired push to save Spirit. I'll have to analyze the vote I think to see if it was to build an even wagon to get another vote to force a lynch.

TLDR I can see why a town would be on a Tink lynch, but I'll eat my hate if at least one scum wasn't on the Tink lynch. Wilgy/Dom makes sense, don't know if Wilgy/Dom/Spirit make sense. 3 other three could be in a them/Spirit/Dom mafia.

Null for non-voters.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Pretty sure I votes Sprit before Gman homie.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This some real bitch add shit right here. Immediately trying to cast doubt on the real motherfuckers. Go and get got boy.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good job Mac.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would have handed you fucked sprityo on a platter if I was here day 1. Y'all should just pipe down and let this big dog hunt.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Mac plz.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 pmGood job Mac.
Don't patronize me wiggly man. Y'all wigglen and jigglen and shit. Sit yo ass down.

Thanks.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

That being said... In her vote post, la said something that makes me wonder if Eloh is doing a certain civ Eloh thing... I don't really want to wander into that conjecture because I know people wouldn't appreciate it, but there are patterns all the same... I guess tink is clear enough for me if la doesn't flip her mind on that.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:51 pmMac plz.
Please what? Deliver you more gangsters? I intend to son.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

boo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 pm Hmm, I'd go the other way with that. I think it mostly clears all of the spirit voters except for tink. I mean, it's by no means a sure thing any of them are good, but I certainly don't see us lynching any of them in the near future now.

Tink, on the other hand, I don't think is cleared at all. Spirit got piled on quickly, and a baddie tink would see that as an opportunity for some excellent cred to switch their vote there. Now that they're active(ish) it's worth bussing a teammate that got that kind of pile on since it can buy you more time, while making the future of said teammate extremely doubtful.
Yeah but a baddie tink wouldn't have voted for DDl in the first place, I didn't get a devious vibe for any reason for her to not vote G-man.

Baddie Tink, or any Baddie would try to exploit my read on Gman I think. Especially since DDL had expressed a desire to vote G-man too.

I'm guess full clearing her is strong, but I'd rather suss out those on her wagon first, and then we can POE her later if it comes down to it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

boo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:52 pm That being said... In her vote post, la said something that makes me wonder if Eloh is doing a certain civ Eloh thing... I don't really want to wander into that conjecture because I know people wouldn't appreciate it, but there are patterns all the same... I guess tink is clear enough for me if la doesn't flip her mind on that.
You sound like a homie. We can roll together.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:52 pm
boo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 pm Hmm, I'd go the other way with that. I think it mostly clears all of the spirit voters except for tink. I mean, it's by no means a sure thing any of them are good, but I certainly don't see us lynching any of them in the near future now.

Yeah but a baddie tink wouldn't have voted for DDl in the first place, I didn't get a devious vibe for any reason for her to not vote G-man.

Baddie Tink, or any Baddie would try to exploit my read on Gman I think. Especially since DDL had expressed a desire to vote G-man too.

I'm guess full clearing her is strong, but I'd rather suss out those on her wagon first, and then we can POE her later if it comes down to it.
Agreed, I just don't like full clears without absolute certainity, as they lead to questionable theories that can really bite people in the ass.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:53 pm
boo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:52 pm That being said... In her vote post, la said something that makes me wonder if Eloh is doing a certain civ Eloh thing... I don't really want to wander into that conjecture because I know people wouldn't appreciate it, but there are patterns all the same... I guess tink is clear enough for me if la doesn't flip her mind on that.
You sound like a homie. We can roll together.
I'd respond to this in an enthusiastic way, but Simon is hosting this game, so I want to keep it PG.

@Simon: whenever your dad does cool stuff from now on though (does he? I feel like he just probably has a tendency to go for some serious dad jokes which you find massively embarassing), I want you to remember what Mac said here, and repeat it verbatim.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”