Lugia (The Hosts, the Non, the Dead)
73%

Total votes: 15
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 130

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Night 3]

Post by Fredwood »

Considering G-man, myself and Wilgy had expressed concerns over Spirit, it's not like there hadn't been mentions of being concerned about Spirit. But it just happened to be going down a low activity rabbit hole.

I can see very much a scenario where a scum player who has missed 3 days, looks for any random reason to scum read a teammate throw a hail mary vote on him and hope it catches steam to build town equity. You made one post, didn't say anything at EOD and now are thumping your chest shortly after it. You're not Rocky, you didn't overcome the odds and made a one post read on a guy and have no input and nail it.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

IE if you're town you got lucky, if you're scum you're calculated.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

tfw I forgot to vote before leaving. Oh well
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 171

Post by G-Man »

I like being right. :beer:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Fredwood »

DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:45 pm
Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm Fucking A...So clears Tink...no way does Mafia save her over Spirit so I think they were a V/W wagon. Glad I at least moved my vote off her to at least give her the chance in a tie.

I'm taking a couple pings of G-Man because I think he was the first to vote Spirit post Macs Early vote. Though I don't want to town clear him fully yet, I think he fully knows if he votes Tink there and it's a town flip, his goose is cooked. However he did cast shade on Spirit early in the phase, so he's in my wary group.

Not sure what to do about Mac's vote, and the last time I gave voter credit for Nutella it came back to bite me in the ass.
I think given the timing Nutella's vote makes her look really good. I agree that Mac's isn't saying much either way.

Yeah, but Nut had good timing on the last one. I think this one does look better for her in the scenario, because there wasn't much writing on the wall about who was going to be lynched, and I don't see a reason for scum nutella to save Tink if she's not a partner, and I don't see a good reason for scum Nutella to save a scum Tink partner.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 63

Post by MacDougall »

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:00 pm IE if you're town you got lucky, if you're scum you're calculated.
There is nothing lucky about it. I am highly attuned to sensing forced posts.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:43 pm
Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:00 pm IE if you're town you got lucky, if you're scum you're calculated.
lol k, if were so sure where were you at EOD arguing your case? You left G-Man to do it...kind of, you had no imput in EOD and Spirit got lynched because of G-Man's/nuts reads. You seemed to be on pretty quickly after it, why I threw shade at Spirit in the first place. You had a lean, and got lucky if you were town.

I'm not giving anyone a town clear for one post clear of anybody especially when there was 2 other people more pivotal in the lynch then you. If you're that good you'd be insta-jibbed by scum immediately. I'm not putting you in bottom tier either, but giving yourself this much credit is gauche and aggravating,
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:55 pm
lol k, if were so sure where were you at EOD arguing your case? You left G-Man to do it...kind of, you had no imput in EOD and Spirit got lynched because of G-Man's/nuts reads. You seemed to be on pretty quickly after it, why I threw shade at Spirit in the first place. You had a lean, and got lucky if you were town.

I'm not giving anyone a town clear for one post scumread of anybody especially when there was 2 other people more pivotal in the lynch then you. If you're that good you'd be insta-jibbed by scum immediately. I'm not putting you in bottom tier either, but giving yourself this much credit is gauche and aggravating,
EPWIP.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sweet result!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Tink wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:50 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:38 pm
Tink wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:21 pm I'm not the one to lynch. Lynch someone else! :srsnod:
You know what, your contribution has been garbage this game.

Plus the whole "I don't try because I'd rather have fun" irks me on personal levels.

At least Dizzy could come back.

I'm fine with lynching you.
You're wrong to lynch me and you are also wrong about how it's about winning instead of fun.

I voted for you, you know.
And you are wrong to think there is a trade off between fun and winning.

Playing to win is fun. Even if you lose, just trying as hard as you can is really satisfying.

But mocking other people's hobby by joining it and telling them they shouldn't be trying to win is being a dick. Not more than that.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm Fucking A...So clears Tink...no way does Mafia save her over Spirit so I think they were a V/W wagon. Glad I at least moved my vote off her to at least give her the chance in a tie.
Implying mafia was the one to decide that lynch tho. What if all players on Tink's wagon (excluding Tink) are civ? Then mafia didn't have a sway.

Which is likely because this was a CFD, more or less. Mafia doesn't prepare for those.

Anyway, Nutella looks 99% civ, and Gman looks pretty good too.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Mac is a neutral one, coming early and voting for a teammate out of the blue with no reason isn't really costly. He could be bad and this was just bad luck.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:48 pm Those on Tink: LC looks kind of bad, DDL too, DF was kind of middle of the road before this. Of all 4 voters I'm a little more inclined to give Wilgy a little more of town lean then the other 3, unless Dom is Wilgy's partner and he's super bussing him to build town equity to make the best out of a bad situation and had "yolo" inspired push to save Spirit. I'll have to analyze the vote I think to see if it was to build an even wagon to get another vote to force a lynch.

TLDR I can see why a town would be on a Tink lynch, but I'll eat my hate if at least one scum wasn't on the Tink lynch. Wilgy/Dom makes sense, don't know if Wilgy/Dom/Spirit make sense. 3 other three could be in a them/Spirit/Dom mafia.

Null for non-voters.
I think you look bad on this lynch.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Mac is not the hero we need, but he is the hero we deserve.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm not giving anyone a town clear for one post clear of anybody especially when there was 2 other people more pivotal in the lynch then you. If you're that good you'd be insta-jibbed by scum immediately. I'm not putting you in bottom tier either, but giving yourself this much credit is gauche and aggravating,
I was just exaggerating and having a bit of fun buddy. Wth does gauche even mean?

I always scumread people correctly on day one. It is my thing. I don't get killed by Mafia because nobody ever lunches my day one suspects with me because people prefer to talk themselves into getting lynched.

So... You are suggesting my arrival after end of day indicates I was likely around before end of day and as town if I was that I should have been fighting for a sprityo lynch? When the implication is that I was around and that makes me bad ... yet I let sprityo get lynched. Devious. I would do that.

As it were I wasn't around, due primarily to doing other things in my life. Do you want an alibi?

I think you are bad. Your dissatisfaction with the result is shining through in your tone.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

lol Mac. We should play together more.

There a deader chat?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

(That's a lol at Mac coming in cursing up a storm. Obviously not commenting on the game itself.)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:31 am Mac is a neutral one, coming early and voting for a teammate out of the blue with no reason isn't really costly. He could be bad and this was just bad luck.
I'd say Mac is probably bad. Pretty sure I've seen him do this before on a teammate.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I think it might be worthwhile to go back and look at Sprityo's justification for voting for Boo on Day 2. If it's flimsy train-hopping, then it might be as close to a civ-clear for Boo as possible. Sprityo also voted for Jack on Day 1. I did for the lynch drama but Dyslexicon voted for Jack as well. Go back and look there too.

Mac has no voting or posting history outside of Day 3. Tink has hardly anything going on. Re-read that whole EOD for Day 3 carefully. If it's possible that Sprityo and Tink were both baddies, then at least one of Sprityo's teammates could have been involved in that mix. If both Tink and Sprityo are bad, sudden changes to either don't necessarily mean anything or clear anyone.

At this early point in the game, I have my doubts as to how hard a teammate might fight to save Sprityo in discussion or in votes. The only reason they might want to try to save Sprityo would be if the third member of the baddies is hardly participating.

I'll be out of town until late tomorrow afternoon. I'll try to check the NK results tonight but reception is spotty.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I've been tracking data in my own spreadsheet. Here's what I have:
A green cell means that the player posted during that phase. A pink cell means they were absent/did not post during that phase. Fred, Nutella, and Tink are highlighted only because they were in my top suspect pool and I forgot to clear that when taking the screenshot. I also forgot to add Sprityo's role. Sprityo is also a no vote for Day 3. Sorry.

Names in bold green are people who are dead civvies. Note that I put my own name in that because I am a civvie. Deal with it. Names in bold red are dead baddies.

Enjoy!
My Banners:
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Neverwhere »

I think Gman is looking pretty good to me right now. But G, your spreadsheet is incorrect. I missed the vote last night (fell asleep) but I voted for nutella the first day. I''m pretty sure last night lynch vote was the only one I've missed. I'm actually glad I missed it because I was leaning towards voting tink. I wasn't quite civ reading spirit was also feeling unsure.

I still don't feel good about tink. Maybe they are civ and just really don't give a shit. still. I'm curious as to what way they'd flip.

Need another read through newer posts. Can't really do much till the little girl is in bed later.
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Neverwhere »

I think Gman is looking pretty good to me right now. But G, your spreadsheet is incorrect. I missed the vote last night (fell asleep) but I voted for nutella the first day. I''m pretty sure last night lynch vote was the only one I've missed. I'm actually glad I missed it because I was leaning towards voting tink. I wasn't quite civ reading spirit was also feeling unsure.

I still don't feel good about tink. Maybe they are civ and just really don't give a shit. still. I'm curious as to what way they'd flip.

Need another read through newer posts. Can't really do much till the little girl is in bed later.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I stand corrected. On Day 1, Neverwhere voted for Nutella. My chart has it the other way around. Nutella was active but missed the vote deadline on Day 1. Good catch!
My Banners:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:32 am
Fredwood wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:48 pm Those on Tink: LC looks kind of bad, DDL too, DF was kind of middle of the road before this. Of all 4 voters I'm a little more inclined to give Wilgy a little more of town lean then the other 3, unless Dom is Wilgy's partner and he's super bussing him to build town equity to make the best out of a bad situation and had "yolo" inspired push to save Spirit. I'll have to analyze the vote I think to see if it was to build an even wagon to get another vote to force a lynch.

TLDR I can see why a town would be on a Tink lynch, but I'll eat my hate if at least one scum wasn't on the Tink lynch. Wilgy/Dom makes sense, don't know if Wilgy/Dom/Spirit make sense. 3 other three could be in a them/Spirit/Dom mafia.

Null for non-voters.
Good OMGUS, I really wish you would put more effort into them. That's two in 12 hours.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm not on board with lynching G-Man.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:38 am

I was just exaggerating and having a bit of fun buddy. Wth does gauche even mean?

I always scumread people correctly on day one. It is my thing. I don't get killed by Mafia because nobody ever lunches my day one suspects with me because people prefer to talk themselves into getting lynched.

So... You are suggesting my arrival after end of day indicates I was likely around before end of day and as town if I was that I should have been fighting for a sprityo lynch? When the implication is that I was around and that makes me bad ... yet I let sprityo get lynched. Devious. I would do that.

As it were I wasn't around, due primarily to doing other things in my life. Do you want an alibi?

I think you are bad. Your dissatisfaction with the result is shining through in your tone.
Na result was good, your reaction was bad guy.

Friendo, I don't want to see your alibi, cus frankly, compadre, I really don't care. Cochise, if you were so busy, being around 3 minutes after EOD is an awfully convenient time for you to suddenly not be busy Amigo.

I'd need some empirical evidence to back up your claim of always correctly guessing scum on day 1 before I actually believe that pallie.

Don't fret comrade, I didn't say you were bad, I said there was more then a logical reason for me to not full clear you. Notice how I didn't full clear my other chum G-Man?

That too passive aggressive, or not sarcastic enough?
Mafia: Where smokescreens and trolling are fun.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:30 am
Implying mafia was the one to decide that lynch tho. What if all players on Tink's wagon (excluding Tink) are civ? Then mafia didn't have a sway.

Which is likely because this was a CFD, more or less. Mafia doesn't prepare for those.

Anyway, Nutella looks 99% civ, and Gman looks pretty good too.

You mean on Spirit's wagon? I don't know, I'm giving them all credit and would not be a priority. Including Tink, I'm inclined to at least think G-Man and nut are the most town cus I don't think either of them chooses to save her if she's a team with Spirit. So I never said that mafia decided lynch I said that at least one Mafia was on the Tink wagon. I'm not particularly worried about Tink if we get no where with who was on her at EoD then voting her makes sense, but for now there's 5 better candidates then her tomorrow. If we need to lynch her later we can lynch her later. How probable do you think that one mafia wasn't on that wagon? Or which do you think was more likely, that everyone but tink that voted was civ, or that there was at least non-Tink mafia voter?

Spirit wasn't a CFD at all, that would imply that there was any wagons to begin with. In actuality both wagons were fast forming at EoD as we had 3 votes with an hour to go.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Long Con wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:07 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:31 am Mac is a neutral one, coming early and voting for a teammate out of the blue with no reason isn't really costly. He could be bad and this was just bad luck.
I'd say Mac is probably bad. Pretty sure I've seen him do this before on a teammate.
Stop stealing my tinfoil
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fredwood wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:02 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:32 am

Null for non-voters.
Good OMGUS, I really wish you would put more effort into them. That's two in 12 hours.
The fact you suspected my priorly does not revoke my right to suspect you.

I couldn't care less if something is OMGUS or not.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You are analysing the fuck out of it and yet you smoothly avoided getting involved in last night's lynch, despite being online all the time. You stink.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fredwood wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:27 pm Spirit wasn't a CFD at all, that would imply that there was any wagons to begin with. In actuality both wagons were fast forming at EoD as we had 3 votes with an hour to go.
Semantintics. Some key elements of CFD were there. A civ voiced a suspicion of someone others weren't paying attention, in an EoD where nobody was very confident about the lynch. Others followed her and the lynch happened so fast not even the lynchee had time to vote back.

Point is, it's very possible that mafia was not able to make a coordinated attempt at stopping that. Specially when you consider the number of possible mafia doing it caps at 2.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:35 pm You are analysing the fuck out of it and yet you smoothly avoided getting involved in last night's lynch, despite being online all the time. You stink.
I opened the Tink lynch wagon...so I was involved in the lynch. I did flinch on voting for Spirit so I missed the vote. I didn't want to vote Tink but wasn't sure if I wanted to vote Spirit because the wagon built quick and didn't have a chance to reassess. Then when I did vote it was at 21. From a point a view Wilgy is right that a draw was best outcome anyway.

Why wouldn't I analyze it, I know I'm town, I don't need to convince myself I'm town.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con is unable to bucket!

He was Frogadier.

It is now Day 4.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Polls]

Post by Epignosis »

Pika who?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:21 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

boo
No votes
Voters: None
DFaraday
No votes
Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Dyslexicon
8%
Voters: Elohcin
Dom
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
No votes
Fredwood
No votes
G-Man
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Neverwhere
No votes
nutella
No votes
sprityo
31%
Voters: Tink, nutella, G-Man, MacDougall
Tink
31%
Voters: DFaraday, DrWilgy, Dragon D. Luffy, Long Con
Professor Oak (The Hosts, the Non, the Dead)
31%
Voters: Fredwood, Epignosis, speedchuck, Jackofhearts2005
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fredwood wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:38 am

Na result was good, your reaction was bad guy.

Friendo, I don't want to see your alibi, cus frankly, compadre, I really don't care. Cochise, if you were so busy, being around 3 minutes after EOD is an awfully convenient time for you to suddenly not be busy Amigo.

I'd need some empirical evidence to back up your claim of always correctly guessing scum on day 1 before I actually believe that pallie.

Don't fret comrade, I didn't say you were bad, I said there was more then a logical reason for me to not full clear you. Notice how I didn't full clear my other chum G-Man?

That too passive aggressive, or not sarcastic enough?
Mafia: Where smokescreens and trolling are fun.
Way to dance around me unraveling your logic. Also awesome attempt at framing me with that night kill choice too.

You are still using the irrational argument that I was silent before the kill reveal and didn't change my vote off a teammate. You a crazy jesus.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 4]

Post by MacDougall »

Badwood gets my votus.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 145

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con was unable to bucket. What a sad way to go.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

RIP LC :( Sensing a pattern here that spells my fate :scared:

The Fredwood vs. Mac discussion is going a bit over my head, I think I'll have to reread their posts from the lynch. From what I remember I do kind of wonder if Fred was trying to save Sprit, but I think I could also see it as misguided/well-intentioned. If I have the time and inclination I might look at sprityo's interactions, but if I don't get any leads from that I could be on board with a Fred lynch.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:45 pm [

Way to dance around me unraveling your logic. Also awesome attempt at framing me with that night kill choice too.

You are still using the irrational argument that I was silent before the kill reveal and didn't change my vote off a teammate. You a crazy jesus.
You go from me saying I'm not town clearing you to me saying you're a top suspect. Defensive much. You get bent out of shape when people say they won't give you credit, and then when they say why you don't get credit you get all flustered by it and say they're scum reading you. Please, the amount of crazy you're spewing is pretty impressive.

More ad hominem...and aren't apparently grasping the issue with your vote. You miss 3 days, pull some random reason to vote for someone say literally nothing when it matters, then 3 minutes after EOD act like you did something. You could be a lucky towny on a lean, or you could be an inactive scum that wants to buy credit. For you if you're scum the best outcome for you is if Spirit get's lynched. So yeah, you're not going to switch off your teammate, but you're also not opposed to a tink lynch. You say nothing and let it go down, you've placed yourself in a win/win.

The comment about timing is interesting, because you think I mean to say you were trying to save a teammate...which is laughable, you were a null factor in the lynch, nothing you said convinced anyone to vote for Spirit. So taking credit for it minutes after eod is interesting. The derpy pushback on this is questionable and I think that a DDL/Mac team is very likely at this point.

Also at that NK analysis.

First off, how the heck does a LC kill frame you? He literally parroted a parrot. On top of that if you really did think that LC was a good target to NK to try and push the OMG Fred is trying to frame me, you're quite ridiculous. First LC was one of 5 people I was placing underneath you in order of interest, I might have even put Tink under you. Instead of killing a clear, or a pretty high clear, did you really think that killing LC was your best move to push for the mislynch? In fact most of what I was doing last night was trying to mitigate the risk to strong town reads, I cast shade on Nut and G-man with some tinfoil BS, yet you're the only one to overtly and react to it in such a egregious manner.

I LITERALLY OVER CLEARED TINK AND UNDERCLEARED EVERYONE ELSE (this includes you). The amount of mental wrangling that you and your partner had to come to NK LC is beyond me, and frankly even if I do get lynched you guys made a huge mistake killing LC.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:09 am RIP LC :( Sensing a pattern here that spells my fate :scared:

The Fredwood vs. Mac discussion is going a bit over my head, I think I'll have to reread their posts from the lynch. From what I remember I do kind of wonder if Fred was trying to save Sprit, but I think I could also see it as misguided/well-intentioned. If I have the time and inclination I might look at sprityo's interactions, but if I don't get any leads from that I could be on board with a Fred lynch.
Except Spirit wasn't even a discussed option when I voted Tink, and me switching off Tink put Spirit in the lead and on the line for a lynch. If I'm looking to save Spirit there, I did a p. bad job of it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:49 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:45 pm [

You go from me saying I'm not town clearing you to me saying you're a top suspect. Defensive much. You get bent out of shape when people say they won't give you credit, and then when they say why you don't get credit you get all flustered by it and say they're scum reading you. Please, the amount of crazy you're spewing is pretty impressive.

More ad hominem...and aren't apparently grasping the issue with your vote. You miss 3 days, pull some random reason to vote for someone say literally nothing when it matters, then 3 minutes after EOD act like you did something. You could be a lucky towny on a lean, or you could be an inactive scum that wants to buy credit. For you if you're scum the best outcome for you is if Spirit get's lynched. So yeah, you're not going to switch off your teammate, but you're also not opposed to a tink lynch. You say nothing and let it go down, you've placed yourself in a win/win.

The comment about timing is interesting, because you think I mean to say you were trying to save a teammate...which is laughable, you were a null factor in the lynch, nothing you said convinced anyone to vote for Spirit. So taking credit for it minutes after eod is interesting. The derpy pushback on this is questionable and I think that a DDL/Mac team is very likely at this point.

Also at that NK analysis.

First off, how the heck does a LC kill frame you? He literally parroted a parrot. On top of that if you really did think that LC was a good target to NK to try and push the OMG Fred is trying to frame me, you're quite ridiculous. First LC was one of 5 people I was placing underneath you in order of interest, I might have even put Tink under you. Instead of killing a clear, or a pretty high clear, did you really think that killing LC was your best move to push for the mislynch? In fact most of what I was doing last night was trying to mitigate the risk to strong town reads, I cast shade on Nut and G-man with some tinfoil BS, yet you're the only one to overtly and react to it in such a egregious manner.

I LITERALLY OVER CLEARED TINK AND UNDERCLEARED EVERYONE ELSE (this includes you). The amount of mental wrangling that you and your partner had to come to NK LC is beyond me, and frankly even if I do get lynched you guys made a huge mistake killing LC.
This post is too long and I did not read it. :slick:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fam, I implore you to hop onto the Fredwood express and murder this guy in cold blood with me.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Yeah you did. It's about you. But its cool, avoid confrontation on your Jell-O logic.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:49 am The derpy pushback on this is questionable and I think that a DDL/Mac team is very likely at this point.
The OMGUS :shifty:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:53 am Yeah you did. It's about you. But its cool, avoid confrontation on your Jell-O logic.
:suspish:

This post confirms my suspicions about you. You are more interested in getting one over on the old Mac than genuinely finding bad guys.

Time to faint.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:04 am
Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:49 am The derpy pushback on this is questionable and I think that a DDL/Mac team is very likely at this point.
The OMGUS :shifty:
We should publicly align ourselves. They would never suspect such a brash and brazen ploy.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I love when someone sees a wagon and decides the only way that possibly could happen if it the entire mafia team is on it.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:15 am I love when someone sees a wagon and decides the only way that possibly could happen if it the entire mafia team is on it.
Oh the Straw Man is strong in this one. I said one scum was LIKELY on the Tink wagon, not that ALL were. And as far as OMGUS goes, I've been on you pretty hard since your about face on your policy of no lynching inactives on day 1 to day 3, so next.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:13 am
Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:53 am Yeah you did. It's about you. But its cool, avoid confrontation on your Jell-O logic.
:suspish:

This post confirms my suspicions about you. You are more interested in getting one over on the old Mac than genuinely finding bad guys.

Time to faint.
Nah you're just bad. At least you're putting more effort in this "push" then one post. You do realize the point of trying to push for a mislynch is that you have to actually argue with them. You're flinching so much it's sad.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Did you even look what post I quoted

Return to “Previous Side Missions”