73%

Total votes: 15
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I mean you just said you think me and Mac are the bad team and now you accuse me of strawmanning when I call you out on that?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 63

Post by MacDougall »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:13 am
Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:53 am Yeah you did. It's about you. But its cool, avoid confrontation on your Jell-O logic.
:suspish:

This post confirms my suspicions about you. You are more interested in getting one over on the old Mac than genuinely finding bad guys.

Time to faint.
Nah you're just bad. At least you're putting more effort in this "push" then one post. You do realize the point of trying to push for a mislynch is that you have to actually argue with them. You're flinching so much it's sad.
Ah but Fredwood. It is you who is flinching. Because I said so.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

This is weird because the wagon is forming way early than usual.

But you are having such a violent meltdown that I can't possibly not vote for you. You are setting off every alarm at once, by throwing gasoline, setting them on fire, and then running around them naked and screaming.

If you're a civ this is a pretty terrible play from you. You need to learn how to chill.

But if you are bad... Yeah you also need to learn how to chill.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Like... you are folding to pressure like a piece of soaked toilet paper.

Ok Ill stop with the metaphors.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay I just read the first three posts of your ISO Fredwood and am comfortable with your lynch. Feel free to fling your monkey poo at me but I have a level 12 forcefield and it won't affect me.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:31 am Did you even look what post I quoted
Yeah did you? You keep propping up that my thought was that everyone on Tinks wagon was bad, which is not only untrue but numerically impossible Of the 3 remaining (Thanks Mac for killing LC) on that wagon, you have the biggest ping...you know, my whole argument with you about wanting to vote Dys.

You then come back with some stretched argument about suspecting me and only giving a feeble "You missed vote" you bad. So I say that's interesting I want to look into this, you say YOU BAD BRO, I say OMGUS, then I say a Mac/DDL could be possible, you say OMGUS. It's hard to double down on the OMGUS when you're already OMGUSING....It's like a Triple OMGUS, an OMGUS wrapped in an OMGUS in another OMGUS.

I will say to your credit you're a contrarian almost exclusively, I even mentioned it in my first post, so I'm not even inclined to say you're the last scum just because you're arguing with me. I like to argue so if you engage me I engage you, I really don't think disagreeing with me is AI and will move on if I understand what you're selling or I like the tone. I engaged G-Man last phase, his response was enough for me to give him a chance to clear himself. Do I have concerns about you? Yes, but not so much more then I have for Eloh, DFaraday, or another inactive.

For that matter I'm only about 70 percent on Mac right now, but he keeps talking and raising that percentage.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:34 am I mean you just said you think me and Mac are the bad team and now you accuse me of strawmanning when I call you out on that?
I said it's likely The strawman is about you misrepresenting my stance on the Tink wagon.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You immediately moved to discredit players who voted for the dead scum guy and tried to take the mic from me when I was on FIYAHHHH. And I am still on fiyahhh and you are still bad and you did kill Long Con because he said I was probably bad and this meltdown is basically entirely because I called you out on it and you can't believe how talented I am.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:39 am This is weird because the wagon is forming way early than usual.

But you are having such a violent meltdown that I can't possibly not vote for you. You are setting off every alarm at once, by throwing gasoline, setting them on fire, and then running around them naked and screaming.

If you're a civ this is a pretty terrible play from you. You need to learn how to chill.

It's not a wagon, it's two people that I've been pressuring. Meltdown...no, I'm actually having fun. If I get mislynched it will probably be my first one in either ever, or in years, so it's a new fresh experience.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:48 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:39 am This is weird because the wagon is forming way early than usual.

It's not a wagon, it's two people that I've been pressuring. Meltdown...no, I'm actually having fun. If I get mislynched it will probably be my first one in either ever, or in years, so it's a new fresh experience.
Yet you think I am flinching and having a meltdown even though all my posts reek of chill and talent. This isn't my first rodeo matus.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:46 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:34 am I mean you just said you think me and Mac are the bad team and now you accuse me of strawmanning when I call you out on that?
I said it's likely The strawman is about you misrepresenting my stance on the Tink wagon.
Where did I even mention Tink
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:47 am You immediately moved to discredit players who voted for the dead scum guy and tried to take the mic from me when I was on FIYAHHHH. And I am still on fiyahhh and you are still bad and you did kill Long Con because he said I was probably bad and this meltdown is basically entirely because I called you out on it and you can't believe how talented I am.

I Overcleared Tink and undercleared the train, you know to mitigate the NK risk, I literally did it to the other 3 people on the train, and none of them blew up about it. Someone took the bait and killed LC.

That's my point, you weren't on the mic, you were an the mic when it was incredibly convenient for a scum Mac to be on mic. Now, you're saying you had a lock read on scum from one post with your one post and you shut up for the rest of the phase. Now, you supposedly have a strong read on me and are actually engaging. So either you didn't have as strong a read as you said on Spirit, or you didn't necessarily care if he got lynched.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:53 am
Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:46 am
Where did I even mention Tink

The quote I posted you in. I love it when someone sees a wagon and immediately thinks the entire scum team is on it, or something along those lines.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I mean I did argue about Tinks alignment two pages ago or smh but that was before I even started to call you bad.

You are reaching so you can use one of those named falacies.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:51 am

Yet you think I am flinching and having a meltdown even though all my posts reek of chill and talent. This isn't my first rodeo matus.

lol is meltdown your buzzword, or you just latching onto an existing use of it? You're flinching because you're not actually engaging the discussion you're avoiding it in a flamboyant way.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Nah I was referring to the post where you say me and Mac are a team.

I had stopped talking about Tink at that point.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:51 am

lol is meltdown your buzzword, or you just latching onto an existing use of it? You're flinching because you're not actually engaging the discussion you're avoiding it in a flamboyant way.
Nah Luffy used the word in scum team chat and I scumslipped by using it here.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Your posts make me feel bad. Too much aggressiveness and sarcasm. I'll stop for now. Imma just wait for you to flip.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:27 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:15 am I love when someone sees a wagon and decides the only way that possibly could happen if it the entire mafia team is on it.
Oh the Straw Man is strong in this one. I said one scum was LIKELY on the Tink wagon, not that ALL were. And as far as OMGUS goes, I've been on you pretty hard since your about face on your policy of no lynching inactives on day 1 to day 3, so next.
So which wagon are you speaking of?

My assumption at EoD was that at least one scum was on Tink wagon. Or you trying to imply that I was representing that all scum was on Spirits wagon.

Either way neither is a good representation of what I have stated in thread.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:03 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:15 am I love when someone sees a wagon and decides the only way that possibly could happen if it the entire mafia team is on it.
Oh the Straw Man is strong in this one. I said one scum was LIKELY on the Tink wagon, not that ALL were. And as far as OMGUS goes, I've been on you pretty hard since your about face on your policy of no lynching inactives on day 1 to day 3, so next.

My assumption at EoD was that at least one scum was on Tink wagon. Or you trying to imply that I was representing that all scum was on Spirits wagon.

This one right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:02 am Your posts make me feel bad. Too much aggressiveness and sarcasm. I'll stop for now. Imma just wait for you to flip.
You can blame me for that, I am just that good at trolling.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:02 am Your posts make me feel bad. Too much aggressiveness and sarcasm. I'll stop for now. Imma just wait for you to flip.
Don't see the sarcasm, Pretty sure Mac is dropping the thicc sarcasm. I''d say there's a moderate amount of sarcasm in mine, while still trying to address the few points that are presented to me.

Also, Aggressive? Why wouldn't I be aggressive, I've been aggressive the entire game? I think I've caught scum and he, in his own was is fighting back. It's part of the thrill of the game. On top of that we're obviously headed to a Thunderdome, which will be fun. I just didn't expect to get 2 others involved. If either one of you are scum, my job is done, if all 3 of us are town, then we collectively created a lot of white noise and a big smokescreen to hide and wasted time.

I'm not sure why you're shying away now, almost feels like a distance.

We also had like 10 posts yesterday, today will be a much better read.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well you see Fredwood it's because you hurt his feelings. It's okay man I don't think you've really done anything wrong but I can see how your posts could come across as emotionally driven enough to provoke an emotional response. Also you are bad.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:05 am
Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:03 am

This one right now.
I didn't even know you had voted for me, it doesn't really matter. Either way I had pings on both of you before the phase started and said as much, I expected pushback, I'm not going to completely dismiss it's possibility out of hand.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Your ping on me was based on me being right about who I voted for. You need better pings.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

This is all kinds of hedge, you're protecting yourself from a possible Fred town flip. None of my posts have been throwing gasoline on a fire, I've had a mutually progressively aggressive discussion with Mac. Violent is completely unfair, I've never wished bodily harm on anyone, and I'm pretty sure my sarcasm has been rather tame, I've not been frothing at the mouth or seething, or even that angry. The progression between me mac has gotten actively absurd as the argument continues so if anything the reverse of what you say here is true.

Either you think I'm scum or you don't, can't have it both ways, because this lynch will probably boil down to that and whether you want to be or not, you're in the narrative because I poked a sore spot by implying that you and Mac could be a team. Wild accusations get thrown out all the time, I've thrown out many this game alone, you two are the only ones to respond to them with this much fervor.

Even my argument with G-Man seemed kind of tame (shrug)
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:20 am Well you see Fredwood it's because you hurt his feelings. It's okay man I don't think you've really done anything wrong but I can see how your posts could come across as emotionally driven enough to provoke an emotional response. Also you are bad.
It's ok I think you're bad too.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:23 am Your ping on me was based on me being right about who I voted for. You need better pings.
Now see, it's posts like these is why we can't be friends.

I gave you a meh clear, there's perfectly valid reasons for afk scum to come in and throw a vote on a teammate like that.

All my pings that you got is the chest thumping shortly after EOD after being quiet beforehand, and your reaction to me even suggesting there could be an alternate non-town motivation to your vote.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

On top of that we're obviously headed to a Thunderdome, which will be fun.
I pass. This will only make me want to lynch you more. I'm already lynching you so I don't need to add an ingredient of bias to it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I mean we have over 12 hours left and a load of people who haven't posted todays.

Their opinions are more valuable than whatever shit flinging we do to each other.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:23 am Your ping on me was based on me being right about who I voted for. You need better pings.

I gave you a meh clear, there's perfectly valid reasons for afk scum to come in and throw a vote on a teammate like that.

All my pings that you got is the chest thumping shortly after EOD after being quiet beforehand, and your reaction to me even suggesting there could be an alternate non-town motivation to your vote.
Okay bozo.

1. What's a meh clear? Is that some kind of throat lozenge?

2. You still haven't clarified this. You suggested that it was convenient that I appeared just after sprityo's flip as though to imply that I was around beforehand. You also suggested that if I was town and I was around (which you would need to be resigned to as fact to even reach this line of thought) I would have been pushing harder for my sprityo vote given that according to me I had a huge read on him (I didn't, I just trust my gut pings on early game posts and they are right 9 times out of 10 no hyperbole, I was just having some fun after the flip because I was excited).

So you are implying that I was here before the flip, by virtue of the coincidental timing of my celebratory posts, and that I am unlikely to be town because if I was, I would be pushing my sprityo votes sooner. Yet if I was Mafia and I was online before the end of day I would have had to have been being intentionally silent while sprityo got put into tie vote while my own vote which would easily be perceived as a chaos vote that meant nothing ergo could easily be moved without anyone really being able to hold it against me (and which exhibits behaviour that is demonstrably in line with both my mafia and my town meta), was still on sprityo. I simply could have moved my vote to the other person who had votes (assuming that all three of us are not Mafia friendz, which we definitely are).

So for your arguments to hold water, you would be required to believe that I was

1. Around at end of day before the lynch
2. Am Mafia
3. Intentionally threw a vote on teammate sprityo as my first post
4. Chose not to remove said vote at any time despite being able to
5. Likely a teammate of the other vote getter

Given the leaps of logic required to reach this conclusion as a genuine case I choose to believe that you didn't put any real thought into the hypothesis you were proposing lest you would have realised that it was highly improbable. This is most likely because of having an emotional reaction to my gesticulating about the flip ... probably because you were upset about said flip and feeling exposed as a result of having softly attempted to prevent the lynch of the deceased mafioso.

tl;dr u bad now faint
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:41 am
On top of that we're obviously headed to a Thunderdome, which will be fun.
I pass. This will only make me want to lynch you more. I'm already lynching you so I don't need to add an ingredient of bias to it.
The we does not include you.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 145

Post by DrWilgy »

Who here still thinks Mac is bad?

Also, unless we had 2 mafia in the running for lynching last night (which I doubt), Eloh was right about Tink. This pings me, and what pings me is the soft voice she used while making this post.
Elohcin wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:14 pm Why tink? Because she's quiet? I really think if you're civ, you ought to keep tink around. I doubt she is bad. She is on vacation too and very busy with water slides all day long like me.
The bolded portions do nothing but weaken her opinion on the matter, it's like she wanted to he committed to this claim but wasn't fully there.

I guess why this stands out, is because I fully expected either tink or eloh to die last night if they were both civilians.

Thoughts?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:40 am

Okay bozo.

2. You still haven't clarified this. You suggested that it was convenient that I appeared just after sprityo's flip as though to imply that I was around beforehand. You also suggested that if I was town and I was around (which you would need to be resigned to as fact to even reach this line of thought) I would have been pushing harder for my sprityo vote given that according to me I had a huge read on him (I didn't, I just trust my gut pings on early game posts and they are right 9 times out of 10 no hyperbole, I was just having some fun after the flip because I was excited).

So you are implying that I was here before the flip, by virtue of the coincidental timing of my celebratory posts, and that I am unlikely to be town because if I was, I would be pushing my sprityo votes sooner. Yet if I was Mafia and I was online before the end of day I would have had to have been being intentionally silent while sprityo got put into tie vote while my own vote which would easily be perceived as a chaos vote that meant nothing ergo could easily be moved without anyone really being able to hold it against me (and which exhibits behaviour that is demonstrably in line with both my mafia and my town meta), was still on sprityo. I simply could have moved my vote to the other person who had votes (assuming that all three of us are not Mafia friendz, which we definitely are).

So for your arguments to hold water, you would be required to believe that I was

2. Am Mafia

Given the leaps of logic required to reach this conclusion as a genuine case I choose to believe that you didn't put any real thought into the hypothesis you were proposing lest you would have realised that it was highly improbable. This is most likely because of having an emotional reaction to my gesticulating about the flip ... probably because you were upset about said flip and feeling exposed as a result of having softly attempted to prevent the lynch of the deceased mafioso.

tl;dr u bad now faint
1. A meh clear, is just that, I'm clearing him, but not locking him clear.

2. It was pretty clear my initial reaction to your "celebratory posts" were. You made them 5 minutes after EOD, you made one post threw it down and then don't say anything rest of the phase. So you come in strong and just take credit for lynch. Do you think it's an unreasonable expectancy to think if you were there 5 minutes after lynch that you were not around before it? Why does a town that's there not push or even reiterate his read harder? It doesn't clash with the possibility that you were an AFK scum that bussed a teammate to buy town equity. The timing isn't damning it was interesting, and really isn't the issue currently. If you truly were just coincidentally around 5 minutes after EOD but not before that's fine, but it really isn't provable or pertinent. It was just the reason for my initial concern.

As to your special 90 percent day 1 accurate scum read, I've seen no verification from anyone else that it's that high or accurate, so I'm just inclined to think it's Hyperbole. If I was that accurate on one post reads I'd be a lot more aggressive after all this time on them.

As to implications, I think, you're reading a lot into my stating a possibility. A number of those things can be true, in a scenario where you are mafia though, a Spirit lynch is the best outcome for the team to deflect heat from you, you need a flip to get a successful bus. So I'm not sure why you would think that a scum would make a switch there, it defeats the whole purpose of the vote in the first place. Not arguing and arguing for the lynch...is w/e, you already said you weren't there, it has no bearing on the discussion really.

2nd list

Nope, you can be mafia and still not be around at EOD. The timing, again, is just an additional thing that makes one go hmm. The vote and actions wren't a clear. It wasn't a particularly strong argument, and didn't appear to be influential to anyone that voted.

2. Am Mafia
Um yeah? For you to be mafia you'd have to be mafia.

Yep, you're coming in at a disadvantage if you're an AFK scum. I've seen active scum hardbuss both teammates with much more enthusiasm then your one post to create town equity. If the whole mafia team wins, what does it matter? In fact it's an optimal play for a Scum Team with an inactive to make. If you were scum, I don't see how you're going to avoid suspicion for the rest of the game without "catching" any. So it's either coast til POE or make a power move.

Again, I'm not sure why you would move to save Spirit at EOD (IF YOU WERE HERE). That's a good way to put both of you on an auto-lynch. At that point you're locked into the Spirit vote no matter what happens.

What? I don't think you and Tink are teammates. I think it's possible you could be teammates with someone who voted for Tink.

I had no negative emotional response to the flip, in fact I was excited for it because we had 5 strong leads for the next phase. You stumbling in loudly and obnoxiously just made me look at you more closely.

Frankly my concerns now are less to do with your EOD activity or lack thereof, it's your back and forth. Pushing an to a motivation of an LC kill as a possible frame to frame me. I mean it's kind of absurd even for a meta that enjoys NK analysis.

Additionally, your entire argument hinges on my argument against you. Mine is based off your interactions with the thread, Spirit and me.

Explain how me opening Tink before Spirit was openly discussed as a lynch option, getting a lynch majority wagon on her, then jumping off of her at EOD thus giving Spirit a lead fits in a Spirit/Fred wolf team? What about G-Man's and my squabble? What's your take away from that? How about how I threw some shade at Spirit after EOD Day 2 for a similar reason I threw shade at you and got a reaction out of him? What about Day 2 EOD? Do you think me tying the vote so the lynch wouldn't be decided by Eloh was bad or good for town? Do you think the analysis I gave on players and what their flips mean for other players is incorrect and manipulative? I mean I'm asking for you to make me faint, but you haven't yet, so I'll give you another opportunity to give more fuel to your fire.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:36 am Who here still thinks Mac is bad?

Also, unless we had 2 mafia in the running for lynching last night (which I doubt), Eloh was right about Tink. This pings me, and what pings me is the soft voice she used while making this post.
Elohcin wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:14 pm Why tink? Because she's quiet? I really think if you're civ, you ought to keep tink around. I doubt she is bad. She is on vacation too and very busy with water slides all day long like me.
The bolded portions do nothing but weaken her opinion on the matter, it's like she wanted to he committed to this claim but wasn't fully there.

I guess why this stands out, is because I fully expected either tink or eloh to die last night if they were both civilians.

Thoughts?
Why would Tink or Eloh be killed if they were both civs over a G-Man or Nut? Eloh looks worse today then she has previously, and while Tink is clear for a few phases it's not as if she's a lock clear. I agree that I don't think it was a W/W wagon though, but others are still open to that possibility.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Epignosis »

Quin has replaced Dom.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:12 am Quin has replaced Dom.
Thank god. Quin, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

I'm placing a vote on Eloh for now, chances are it'll change.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

...Yeah I'm definitely comfortable voting for Fred now. Looking back at his posts I am not at all convinced by his defense and continue to get bad feelings.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Womp womp.

I don't disagree with the fredwood suspicion and will probably be voting there myself, but this is turning out to be a boring day.
Image Image Image
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Voted Fred, seems straightforward, and I feel like death so that's about the extent of thinking I am up to today.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 171

Post by G-Man »

I made it out of the woods alive. I'll try to re-read to see why Fred became the lynch du jour.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Quin »

[insert hilarious entrance post here]

I'll make time for a catch-up, or at least a skim k.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I'm not so sure Fred is the right way to go today.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I have to re-read Night 3 and the rest of Day 4 yet but I poked and prodded the heck out of Fred Day 3 to test him. His responses were emotional, which is not what I would expect from a baddie with no reason to believe he or his teammates were on the chopping block. It's possible that he is an emotional player but I didn't see that early on.

Has anyone ISO'd Sprityo yet? I went back and saw several posts where he comments on his feelings about different players. I'll try to pull that together so we can digest it better. Unless something damning happened Night 3, I can't but feel that Fred is a sloppy if not lazy choice.
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:35 pm I'm not so sure Fred is the right way to go today.
From what little I read last night, I think Mac stands out to me more than Fred. Below, I do not know why any of these are leaps of logic and the fact that they're being portrayed as though they are makes me cautious. I'll have to read more into this argument.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:40 am

Okay bozo.

2. Am Mafia

tl;dr u bad now faint
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Neverwhere »

Sorry little girl has been sick and I think I'm coming down with it too.

Just read through the last day. What the fuck? Really not liking the MacDougall attitude. Is name calling really necessary? Not really enough for a scum read though.

Fredwood doesn't seem so great after all of that backing and forthing either. Looking at my notes, he was someone I didn't really have a whole lot of an opinion on, so I'm definitely willing to have a think about him being scum.

I agree with Eloh as well Dr. Wilgy. I've had you on my radar as possibly mafia up to this point. I really didn't like Eloh's wording in that post. "I really think if you're civ you ought to keep Tink around. I doubt she's bad." I honestly don't understand how you could hold this attitude if you were civ. I don't have a good enough read on anyone to feel that way about them, nor as a civillian would I want to tie myself to someone like that or be so sure. I had a scum read on Tink before. What's the likelihood that Eloh and Tink are the remaining mafia members?

I feel stronger about Eloh than I do anyone else, even though Fred seems to be the popular choice today. I am going to put my vote on Eloh in case I do what I did last night and accidentally fall asleep before I get to vote.
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Neverwhere »

Sorry little girl has been sick and I think I'm coming down with it too.

Just read through the last day. What the fuck? Really not liking the MacDougall attitude. Is name calling really necessary? Not really enough for a scum read though.

Fredwood doesn't seem so great after all of that backing and forthing either. Looking at my notes, he was someone I didn't really have a whole lot of an opinion on, so I'm definitely willing to have a think about him being scum.

I agree with Eloh as well Dr. Wilgy. I've had you on my radar as possibly mafia up to this point. I really didn't like Eloh's wording in that post. "I really think if you're civ you ought to keep Tink around. I doubt she's bad." I honestly don't understand how you could hold this attitude if you were civ. I don't have a good enough read on anyone to feel that way about them, nor as a civillian would I want to tie myself to someone like that or be so sure. I had a scum read on Tink before. What's the likelihood that Eloh and Tink are the remaining mafia members?

I feel stronger about Eloh than I do anyone else, even though Fred seems to be the popular choice today. I am going to put my vote on Eloh in case I do what I did last night and accidentally fall asleep before I get to vote.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

G-Man wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:43 pm I have to re-read Night 3 and the rest of Day 4 yet but I poked and prodded the heck out of Fred Day 3 to test him. His responses were emotional, which is not what I would expect from a baddie with no reason to believe he or his teammates were on the chopping block. It's possible that he is an emotional player but I didn't see that early on.
I'm bothred by that too.

Wouldn't even be the fifth time I lynched someone for being too emotional.

Does anyone have a better option? I'm willing to consider them.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Let's see if that Eloh wagon is a nice place.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Golden »

Damn I'm jealous looking at this roster. Mafia breaks suck. I'm planning my return already.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward

Return to “Previous Side Missions”