Lugia (The Hosts, the Non, the Dead)
73%

Total votes: 15
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 130

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Fredwood »

Emotional, smh. I've been emotional one time during a mafia game, ask Quin. I don't see how aggressive ='s emotional.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Quin »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:18 pm Emotional, smh. I've been emotional one time during a mafia game, ask Quin. I don't see how aggressive ='s emotional.
I remember that this is a thing but I don't remember when this was a thing. It'd be neat if you could link that game.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

It was Phenom, not sure the day, but it's the legit time I remember ever blowing up. I can go diving for it
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:30 pm It was Phenom, not sure the day, but it's the legit time I remember ever blowing up. I can go diving for it
Were you not scum in that game? :grin:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Well, I guess it doesn't matter since you're arguing that you're not being emotional.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 171

Post by G-Man »

If Eloh were pulling this kind of play while not on vacation, I could vote for her. The vacation factor gives me pause.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Ha Yeah I was scum, and I was playing bambi. I got triggered by something, looks like day 1 and golden and spirit talked me down after asking for a replacement.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 81#p335481

Along with it being tonally different, the things I'm being aggressive with Mac/DDL and last phase G-Man, are content related not really personal I guess. In fact the majority of personality attacks have come from them iirc.

I come off strong, I think I made 5 people vote or threaten to vote for themselves and I never even voted for them. I'm not afraid of being wrong and over representing a read and pressing someone to see if their response to the pressure and how it lines up with that read.

IE Macs response to my pressure being erratic and evasive, until the post you quoted, in which he still doesn't allow that there is a possibility for scum to vote for a teammate in that scenario. As opposed to my row with G-man last phase and his response satisfied me.

I think it's interesting that an early phase 2 on 1 the narrative is being dictated by the 2 agitators actively trying provoke an emotional response and it is being so easily parroted by others, and now DDL can't run fast enough away from the fire.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:51 pm Ha Yeah I was scum, and I was playing bambi. I got triggered by something, looks like day 1 and golden and spirit talked me down after asking for a replacement.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 81#p335481

Along with it being tonally different, the things I'm being aggressive with Mac/DDL and last phase G-Man, are content related not really personal I guess. In fact the majority of personality attacks have come from them iirc.

I come off strong, I think I made 5 people vote or threaten to vote for themselves in Mass Effect and I never even voted for them. I'm not afraid of being wrong and over representing a read to press someone to see if their response to the pressure and how it lines up with that read.

IE Macs response to my pressure being erratic and evasive, until the post you quoted, in which he still doesn't allow that there is a possibility for scum to vote for a teammate in that scenario instead attacking my logic. As opposed to my row with G-man last phase and his response satisfied me.

I think it's interesting that an early phase 2 on 1 the narrative is being dictated by the 2 agitators actively trying provoke an emotional response and it is being so easily parroted by others, and now DDL can't run fast enough away from the fire.
Edited within post
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I'm just aware of my lack of talent for baddie hunting due to having lost about 8 consecutive games as civ here in the past, so now I second guess every read I make.

The easiness which this wagon grew bothered me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:09 pm I just unwon a game of mafia.

https://forums.hero-academia.com/thread ... 14/page-48
Such a troll rez.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I can feel your pain. I got recruited after clearing myself as a survivor and securing a win in ASOUE.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm not even in pain because that host is a known troll. And I had a stressful day so at this point IDGAF.

Just posting because it's funny.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I feel that if we lynch Elo today and she flips civ, there will be an assumptive rush to lynch Fred tomorrow. I can't say the same is true if we lynch Fred today and he flips civ.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I'm going back to look at who Sprityo mentioned and who he didn't mention. I feel like today was partly wasted by not digging into Sprityo's post history. We lynched a baddie for crying out loud and we haven't analyzed our catch much at all.
My Banners:
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by DFaraday »

I think Mac and Fred both make good points in favor of their civvieness. It doesn't strike me as likely that baddie Mac would come in, vote a teammate, then sit back and do nothing when said teammate started taking a lot of votes. And Fred's voting at the end of Day 3 doesn't make much sense if he were Sprityo's teammate. Furthermore, I'd like to hear why Nutella, Wilgy, and Boo are all confident in Fred's baddieness.

I definitely feel like Eloh is a stronger possiblity. Her nonfactor Dys vote could mean she didn't want to look like she was trying to save a teammate, and either way could be a way of easily avoiding responsibility in the outcome (though I support third party voting irl :noble: ). Also, her frequent insistence that Tink is civ is something she couldn't have known on Day 1, when she started doing it. Only baddies would know who all the civs are (or maybe Mew, I guess). It reads like buddying the more I look over it.

I'll go ahead and put a vote on Eloh.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by DFaraday »

Just realized Wilgy is currently voting Eloh, but just said he would change. Still, what's your rationale, Wilgy?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

G-Man wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:57 pm I feel that if we lynch Elo today and she flips civ, there will be an assumptive rush to lynch Fred tomorrow. I can't say the same is true if we lynch Fred today and he flips civ.
Not sure how I'm tied to Eloh, I counter voted her day 2. Pretty sure if I get lynched it will be for reasons independent of Eloh's flip, no one has even mentioned that.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:19 pm
G-Man wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:57 pm I feel that if we lynch Elo today and she flips civ, there will be an assumptive rush to lynch Fred tomorrow. I can't say the same is true if we lynch Fred today and he flips civ.
Not sure how I'm tied to Eloh, I counter voted her day 2. Pretty sure if I get lynched it will be for reasons independent of Eloh's flip, no one has even mentioned that.
I mean that, after spending much of the day talking about lynching you, some people will feel like it was a mistake to not lynch you if we mis-lynch on someone else and just waste Day 5 by voting for you and walking away. Eloh's flip doesn't confirm or condemn you at this point. It's more a patience thing.
My Banners:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Ah, yeah I'll agree with that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Quin wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:20 pm

I can feel your pain. I got recruited after clearing myself as a survivor and securing a win in ASOUE.
That really sucked. We were so close.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I've gathered the following in chronological order. Some are Sprityo's words and some are my thoughts.
sprityo wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:22 pm So I don't get the purpose of putting 6 names down. From what I can read in the OP it's just one person you vote for. But my list is as follows:

Speedchuck - because we're CPI buddies
Dom - because I'm afraid of Dom. Always.
Jack - because I "like" jack as a person
DrWigly - because he's a doctor
LC - because I like LC as a person
Mac - because I haven't seen Mac in forever it feels like
He was an early-adopter of the "Boo is twisting words" crew and voted for Boo. Early cred grab or a lazy attempt at a mis-lynch? Not long after, he says Nutella looks better (possibly if we go the Boo v. Nutella route?).
sprityo wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:26 pm In my gut i want to say i trust DDL a lot even though looking at his ISO didnt give me a whole lot to go off of outside of his dislike for timmer and a scuffle with jack.

I saw some things about LC and speed being tossed around too. LC mostly, like nutella was against boo on his whole concept, which is correct. but i think why i keep seeing the names together is how he discusses with speedchuck a sort of vote alliance thing for tonight. and.... thats really it? not much else i can go on, he's essentially same level as nutella in terms of what he's doing. only nutella has been more argumentative about it and LC was taking pot shots here and there.

Speedchuck, starts out with some nice pro-towny things. he at least talks about it and not too much (which in retrospect makes him look better than how jack was arguing it) but thats because theres not much. and then he just kinda misses out and asks for a recap, so eh.

and then i wanted to cover jack since i just HAVE to, being he is who he is. we've gotten quite the "friendship". (i also just realized this post is half the people on my list, hmph. interesting) So overall jack actually.... looks good. i mean his disagreement with DDL wasnt a two sided thing, they both have their reasons. i would side with DDL on it based my personal opinion since having all vanilla towns is lame. but jack makes some decent posts in his actual banter, and he also throws down his opinions of people which is more than a lot of players have put out (then again it's day 1 and i can relate that it's hard to get reads sometimes)

I think that should be good, in retrospect, if i was to go into my list of 6, the other three, Dom, Mac, and DrWilgy, well i couldnt do the former two, and will change them if they dont show up tomorrow (the phase), and DrWilgy doesnt have enough for me to judge him im pretty sure. (at least, if im remembering right)
In these next two, he changes his list of folks for evo votes:
sprityo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:24 am @DrWilgy, my list has changed. Quite drastically in fact due to 1/3 being dead. I would add DDL to the list since he is a prominent player in my opinion, And I would take off Dom since he has yet to appear. You are hesititantly on there still solely because I need 5-6 players but you haven't done anything spectacular to have me want to keep you there. I'll also add Nutella as a hesitant since she appears to be wanting to do the right thing but I'm not 100% sold on it. I think. This all coming without checking back on information is what I'd have my list at now. I'm keeping mac on the list since he has at least appeared and I'm interested in seeing what he does.

Finally, the original list I made, was for all the reasons I listed. Nothing more nothing less. Hence why you're now a hesitant instead of "lol cause he's a doctor"
sprityo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:25 am So if you wanted an updated list it'd be

LC
DDL
Nutella
Mac
*DrWilgy

He finally starts opining on people. Here he's criticizng my list of five (Fred, Neverwhere, Nutella, Sprityo, Tink):
sprityo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:48 pm Question, why is Nutella and fredwood in that list?

Fredwood in general is looking better than you Gman.

I haven't really noticed Nutella much today, but I'm confident almost no one would vote for her. I feel like you added her in the for no apparent reason.
sprityo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:57 pm I'd like to throw in, that I'm not entirely sure where you're getting the whole list from in the first place. Sidestepping a good half of the player base? Like you place either a "doesn't look good" or a "looks good, but then bad" on most everyone in the list you made. Excluding DF and DDL as the most prominent looking among the bunch. Back to the 5 people you mentioned though. In my eyes you've listed them as follows:

Disagreement man (Fred)
Somewhere (Neverwhere)
Hazelnut friend (Nutella)
Fluffy (Sprityo)
I do what I want. (Tink)

Realistically, you could've replaced 3 or 4 of these people with other players and still be about the same kind of list
The tin foil in my wants to say he's trying to protect more than just himself. I want to believe there is a teammate in my list of five.
sprityo wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:01 pm To directly answer your question, I'd pick tink, I don't think I'd pick everywhere since I haven't checked on their content. But I'd much rather lynch someone like DrWilgy, boo, Dom/Dyslexicon/Eloh, and Gman. Not to say I have evidence on them, but that I don't feel it in my gut that they're whole-y town sided. Something more so I should review over tonight since I'll be driving home and more than likely miss the lynch. In which case, I'm leaving my vote on tink.
Bingo. Pay dirt. Here we go! He says my list is dumb:
-Fredwood
-Neverwhere
-Nutella
-Sprityo
-Tink

And would rather hit someone on this list:
-Boo
-Dom
-DrWilgy
-Dyslexicon
-Eloh
-G-Man

Which leaves out these four:
-DFaraday
-Dragon D. Luffy
-Long Con
-MacDougall

If there was a teammate in my list, who do you think it is most likely to be?

If there is a teammate on his preferred hit list, who do you think it is most likely to be?

If there is a teammate on his list of omissions, who do you think it is most likely to be?
My Banners:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

1. Me and Never, and stretch for Tink...so taking myself out for me it's Never. Though attacking your list could be cover for just trying to protect himself. If he's defending collectively, a town flip for any of those other people discredits your reads in general.

2. That's rough, I can say I doubt you and Boo would be teammates, the rest are a lot of low activity and Wilgy. So it makes sense to throw a low activity teammate. I would feel really bad for Spirit if his team was him/Mac and Dom...how horrible.

3. Obviously omitting Mac stands out, he listed all the other low activity players but him in his look into list. I think he said though he likes playing with Mac earlier, so it could be WIFOM. I can see potential for a DF and DDL possibility.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Also he mentions Mac twice as someone as he'd like to give evolution points, or am I misconstruing that information? His reason for giving an evolution point to Dom and Mac are similar and that it has more to do with his history. But then amends his list and takes Dom off because he hasn't shown up, but leaves Mac on who also hasn't shown up.

Why eliminate one but not the other in that case?

I'm getting to confbia here, so I should probably stop extrapolating.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:01 pm Also he mentions Mac twice as someone as he'd like to give evolution points, or am I misconstruing that information? His reason for giving an evolution point to Dom and Mac on day 1 are similar and that it has more to do with his history. But then amends his list and takes Dom off because he hasn't shown up after day 1, but leaves Mac on who also hasn't shown up.

Why eliminate one but not the other in that case?

I'm getting too close to confbias here, so I should probably stop extrapolating. So I will let someone else answer the question I guess
Edited within posts.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 145

Post by DrWilgy »

@Gman
1. Fredwood, the other 3 are unlikely
2. Eloh, followed by Dizzy (where did dizzy go?). Domoquin is interchangeable as they are still afk.
3. DDL

@DF, Eloh had pinged me towards the end of last cycle with the Tink claim. What were your thoughts on this?

I am somewhat made hesitant from Eloh taking the lead while I was away.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Elohcin »

So...... I know y'all are probably voting me because I've not been around. But I tild.you I'm on vacation. If you are civ and have voted for me, you will want to remove your vote and place it elsewhere. I get home from vacation tomorrow evening, have seven dozen cupcakes to make with raspberry compote and decorations. But the next day.... I should be free to dive in and help out my fellow civs.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Do y'all know who tink is?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I think we're going to want to return to these lists overnight and also on Day 5. For now, I don't trust the Eloh option.
My Banners:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:08 pm @Gman
1. Fredwood, the other 3 are unlikely
2. Eloh, followed by Dizzy (where did dizzy go?). Domoquin is interchangeable as they are still afk.
3. DDL

@DF, Eloh had pinged me towards the end of last cycle with the Tink claim. What were your thoughts on this?

I am somewhat made hesitant from Eloh taking the lead while I was away.

There's four others from G-Man's list not 3.

Does anyone have the day 2 vote? I know LC, Spirit and Eloh were on boo. I don't recall the others and the polls thread has a the missing link thing.
If LC wasn't dead I would have easily put him in the possible scum with Spirit group.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I voted for fred. Its all i know to do. I know I'm civ and I don't know that he is.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I'm going against my better judgement anyway. Voting Eloh.
My Banners:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Well I'm self pressing so...
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

1. Fredwood, maybe Neverwhere
2. DrWilgy maybe? Tougher list
3. Absolutely DF. I've been thinking DF is likely bad since I skimmed sprit's iso earlier today and saw him question a suspicion of DF (from DDL I believe?) and thought that could be a soft teammate defense/deflection. Then DF's vote for Eloh today, so if Fred turns out to be bad that seals DF for me.

@Eloh: I do, lol, and I think you're both civ and people who don't just don't know you.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Polls]

Post by Epignosis »

Who croakied froakie?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:21 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

boo
No votes
Voters: None
DFaraday
No votes
Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
Dom
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
50%
Voters: DrWilgy, Dragon D. Luffy, DFaraday, G-Man, Neverwhere, Fredwood
Fredwood
33%
Voters: MacDougall, Elohcin, boo, nutella
G-Man
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Neverwhere
No votes
nutella
No votes
Tink
No votes
Clement (The Hosts, the Non, the Dead)
17%
Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Epignosis
Total votes: 12
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And you lynched a civ. Great going guys. Epi, no more starting games when we go on vacation.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And thank you for that nutella. Too bad I couldn't convince them.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Morons.

Let's lynch, in no particular order: Fredwood, DFaraday, and G-Man. Two out of three of them are the baddies.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Well they were lynching a civ no matter what, so.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin is unable to battle (because she's on vacation apparently).

She was Kirlia.

It is now Night 4.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sorry I missed the vote. I had the idea in my head that there was still loads of time left. I'd have wanted to catch up before I did anyway, which I haven't, so.

Gamestuff - Leaning town on Tink. I believe Eloh's testimony for reasons.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

nutella wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:25 pm Morons.

Let's lynch, in no particular order: Fredwood, DFaraday, and G-Man. Two out of three of them are the baddies.
If you would be so kind, please lay out your reasons why you think DFaraday, Fred, and/or myself are baddies. This is the rush to judgment I was worried about if Eloh flipped civ. Short lists are not always helpful and insults even less so.

I plan on returning to Sprityo's lists. That was a gift that we need to utilize. There are 12 players remaining, making it 9v2v1 (assuming the indy is a threat to the civs). While we still have room to mess up, this is not the time to be hasty with either our thoughts or our votes.

RIP Eloh. I owe you one.
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Quin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:34 pm
G-Man wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:10 pm I like this whole trying to break the game open and looking for tactical advantage. Reminds me of the old days. Question for you big thinkers- if we pile up 3 evolution votes on a player who is mafia, what's to stop them from saying, "Hey, yeah, I evolved," when they didn't?
Pretty sure Mafia can evolve too - so nothing is stopping them no. That wasn't the point either.
Also, if this plan goes through, you should probably try to mandate people not just alternate between the same people if they're still alive. In theory, a baddie could just switch back and forth between their teammates if two baddies wind up in the evolution pool.
In theory they could. The hope would be that the collective reads are better than chance and that we force mafia to not vote each other - at the very least not use all their three votes on each other. The ties between who votes for who to get the evo points could also be read into later with flips etc, if the information is out in the open.
G-Man did not think the mafia could evolve. Why did you not think the mafia could evolve, G-Man?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:53 pm
G-Man wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:10 pm I like this whole trying to break the game open and looking for tactical advantage. Reminds me of the old days. Question for you big thinkers- if we pile up 3 evolution votes on a player who is mafia, what's to stop them from saying, "Hey, yeah, I evolved," when they didn't?

Also, if this plan goes through, you should probably try to mandate people not just alternate between the same people if they're still alive. In theory, a baddie could just switch back and forth between their teammates if two baddies wind up in the evolution pool.
Why wouldn't the bad guys evolve?

Mewtwo would lie, yeah, but the plan is designed to enpower the town, not catch the serial killer.
boo wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:15 am I have a question tho: how do we know mafia is keeping their side of the bargain? Are votes public?
If we want them to be.

If you me and Dizzy say we vote for Nutella and Nutella doesn't have a power, we know there is a baddie between the four of us.
No. There are roles that can't evolve. And why the four of you? LA not getting a power when three other people supposedly voted for her would say nothing about her alignment.
There is one town role that doesn't evolve and one indy. They'll just lie in that situation. Nbd.

Why did I choose those four? Cause they were the last four to post.

Why would one of those four be bad in that scenario? Cause either DDL, Diz or me didn't really evolve Nut or Nut is lying about not evolving. Ergo, one of the four (at least) is bad.
Jack thinks that Mewtwo is a serial killer. Why do you think that Mewtwo is a serial killer, Jack?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I am interested in the plan of publicly organising evolutions. I'm not caught up enough to know what went down with that strategy, but if it's still floating around... cool beans.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:22 pm Jack is right in the aspect that trying to organize something may produce a good outcome, but ultimately nobody getting a power would be better than mafia. Especially since we still have our most powerful tool at our disposal, the lynch
A spitball: sprityo says this because neither him nor either of his teammates are likely to evolve with the names currently being thrown around. This would make these people look semi-decent:

boo
DFaraday
Fredwood
G-Man
nutella
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Add Dyslexicon.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I didn't notice Jack made a list too, so add DDL and DrWilgy. That's a lot of names to really believe in (and totally not trying to save my own ass), but just for the sake of thinking it through, that leaves:

Domaquin
MacDougall
Neverwhere
Tink

Give me thoughts on these thoughts, people.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm only caught up to page 6, but I'll pick it up again in the morning. I'll give some proper reads then. Night.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Quin wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:28 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:34 pm
Pretty sure Mafia can evolve too - so nothing is stopping them no. That wasn't the point either.
In theory they could. The hope would be that the collective reads are better than chance and that we force mafia to not vote each other - at the very least not use all their three votes on each other. The ties between who votes for who to get the evo points could also be read into later with flips etc, if the information is out in the open.
G-Man did not think the mafia could evolve. Why did you not think the mafia could evolve, G-Man?
It was a misread on my part early on. The more people talked about evolution theory, I cocked my head sideways like the RCA dog, went back, and realized my error. There was talk of black hole Pokemon (who don't evolve and would just render an evo vote useless), one of which was a baddie, but I misinterpreted the post. I'd have to go back and look for what set me astray. Equal parts poor reading comprehension and lack of focus.
My Banners:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”