Lugia (The Hosts, the Non, the Dead)
73%

Total votes: 15
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 145

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 6]

Post by DrWilgy »

I've been trying to lynch you the past 2 cycles. Theres that.

Big one is that Sprityo was bad, we murked him in a tie with Tink.

Minor is that Dom is now Quin, and I still want to murder you.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Review Sprityo's ISO and tell me who his teammates are.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:32 am I've been trying to lynch you the past 2 cycles. Theres that.

Big one is that Sprityo was bad, we murked him in a tie with Tink.

Minor is that Dom is now Quin, and I still want to murder you.
Alright. Who else has died? Wasn't this an 18 player game or something?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:32 am Review Sprityo's ISO and tell me who his teammates are.
After work. It's the least I can do, gah. >_>
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

I still want to lynch DF. He knows why.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

boo wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:42 am I still want to lynch DF. He knows why.
Boo what's the chance that Sprityo was just distancing from you while he was alive?
Image Image Image
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:51 am
Boo what's the chance that Sprityo was just distancing from you while he was alive?
0.00%. Repeating, of course.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

boo wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:22 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:51 am
0.00%. Repeating, of course.
So why have you taken this passive "Let's lynch DF because Hazelnut said so" and haven't contributed much else for the past cycle?
Image Image Image
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Because lynching him is easy and obvious, and the fact that people aren't is ridiculous. There's nothing to add.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I have no idea who to vote. My slight towns when I left was Nut, Timmer, DF and DDL. The two latter who are left alive are questionable to me seeing the Sprit/Tink vote poll.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 171

Post by G-Man »

I've been a good worker bee today. I'll grab my last few ISO's and make myself available this evening. Glad to have you back Dyslexicon. Got any fresh thoughts amidst your catching up?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:20 pm I have no idea who to vote. My slight towns when I left was Nut, Timmer, DF and DDL. The two latter who are left alive are questionable to me seeing the Sprit/Tink vote poll.
Re reading the last cycle may help you. Votes were very spread out and you may be able to sift through who's thoughts were genuine or not.

Without a read from you, I still think culling you is in our best interest.

I'd also happily vote DDL today.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey Dizzy, ai want your thoughts on Quin. ISO them rq, it shouldn't take long.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Hosts, how much time remains? I don't see the poll's locking time.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Epignosis »

There's a deadline now.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:17 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:20 pm I have no idea who to vote. My slight towns when I left was Nut, Timmer, DF and DDL. The two latter who are left alive are questionable to me seeing the Sprit/Tink vote poll.
Re reading the last cycle may help you. Votes were very spread out and you may be able to sift through who's thoughts were genuine or not.

You have any real reason to think I'm scum, or just want to kill me cause I haven't been here? Genuine question. Will read when bf is in bed lulz.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:17 pm

You have any real reason to think I'm scum, or just want to kill me cause I haven't been here? Genuine question. Will read when bf is in bed lulz.
Because you haven't been here. I've been wanting to eliminate variables for the past 3 cycles.

The whole leaving when you were a generally accepted civ read doesn't sit right with me, but that's minor.

I'm still unsure of Quin for this matter as well, even though he's been here recently, he's still very null.

At the moment, you two are the two I'd lose a game with if it was lylo.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alittle over 3 hours and we have 2 votes. Here we go fam.
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:13 am The actions of mafia are full of manipulation and lies.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:30 am
Quin wrote:Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm I recall a lot of mechanics talk by Luffy in the beginning of ASOUE, and he was town. I don't think it's odd for him.
I'm a tournament pokemon player.

Im having a field day with this game.
Speaking of which, when will the next VGC format be announced?

@Domoquin, have you finished forming a read of me? Do you have any questions? what do you think?

I'm still down for murking the ever-missing Dizzy. This shit's getting ridiculous.
I did just now. My only real qualm is that I don't understand how sprityo's lack of condemnation of low-posters influences your read on Dizzy. Can you elaborate on how Dizzy is a compatible teammate?

As for you, I'm content with a light town read. You don't steer me any which way, but the lack of pings on Day 6 is a point in your favour.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:29 am I think most likely scenario is a miss. Possibly whoever is Mew has a protection ability of some kind.
It could be a miss, but everyone but Tink and Dizzy were around Night 6, so it's unlikely. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tink and Dizzy can't both be bad if this is the case, because they've both been gone for ages and night kills kept coming in after sprityo died. If it's a miss then someone posted but forgot to send in their night action.

It's very likely not an intentional miss to make us look at absentees, because again, everyone (bar the two) were here.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I am a little disappointed by lack of discussion around boo. He tied for the lynch on Day 2. What happened?
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I'm here now. Aside from thinking Tink is a civvie, it's all a murky mess. I could see any of you as mafia at this stage and that's more than a little problematic.
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:11 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:59 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:33 pm Anyway, I'm probably going to die anyway since it's public knowledge that I'm getting at least two evo votes :shrug:
Sounds like a pity party, sorry Nutella.

They way you're going about dying is misleading in its own light. I mean you're saying that you're FOR SURE, 100% getting two evo points. If that's not a grab for attention, then I don't know what is. You're placing yourself on the very precarious town pedestal where if you don't die you become supa-town or highly suspicious mafia. But like you can't back your claims up with anything until you actually evolve. We don't have a way to confirm how many evo points you actually got. Or at least I assume?

What I'm getting at is stop doing that, and focus on solving the game instead of where YOU sit in it.

In reference to your suspicions however
boo wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:00 pm [quote=nutella post_id=363207 time=<a href="tel:1498585942">1498585942</a> user_id=262]
As I see it, (since I didn't vote for one of them on night 0) I am voting for three different people on the first three nights of the game, which is as much "spreading" as is possible up to that point. After night 2, I will re-evaluate whether I want to stay in the pact or not, and I may well vote for someone else anyway. Get off my case, I'm just playing the game.
Oh, so you're giving your word to be part of a long term plan, which by your own logic is something baddies would be looking to do, and you're already planning ahead to when you'll break it. Cool.

What boo has said here is Definitely twisting of words and looks awful. If not that then it's jumping to conclusions/assuming things in a negative light. Nutella put forth a decent plan to assign her votes and you just said nope "this is what you're actually going to do, even though I can't tell what you're thinking." It's a bad strategy and I suggest you stop arguing it and accept that you did something bad before you get yourself lynched. If you have a problem with being lynched that is
sprityo condemns boo for his actions, but stops short of actually indicating suspicion. I did bold an exception, but that reads more of a 'this looks bad in a vacuum' type of analysis. I am intrigued by sprityo's choice of words. To call boo's opinions a 'strategy' gives me reason to think that boo's mindset is fabricated.
[/quote]

Bringing this poorly quoted paragraph up again. I bolded the entire paragraph of what I'm talking about. I am most interested in thoughts about sprityo's use of words. He called boo's thoughts on nutella a 'strategy' which is never something I would call civ behaviour.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm I am a little disappointed by lack of discussion around boo. He tied for the lynch on Day 2. What happened?
I think people wised up and put away their Jump To Conclusions mats. Timmer got votes because of meta and Boo got votes because enough people bought into the idea that he was maliciously twisting Nutella's words. Neither one is a great reason to lynch someone on Day 2, but hey- it happened.
My Banners:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm I am a little disappointed by lack of discussion around boo. He tied for the lynch on Day 2. What happened?
Idk, his interactions with Sprityo proved that he's probably not a teammate, but his recent activity has me second guessing myself.
Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:13 am The actions of mafia are full of manipulation and lies.
Quin wrote:Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm I recall a lot of mechanics talk by Luffy in the beginning of ASOUE, and he was town. I don't think it's odd for him.

@Domoquin, have you finished forming a read of me? Do you have any questions? what do you think?

I'm still down for murking the ever-missing Dizzy. This shit's getting ridiculous.
I did just now. My only real qualm is that I don't understand how sprityo's lack of condemnation of low-posters influences your read on Dizzy. Can you elaborate on how Dizzy is a compatible teammate?

As for you, I'm content with a light town read. You don't steer me any which way, but the lack of pings on Day 6 is a point in your favour.
Unless I missed something, Sprityo and Dizzy never interacted and that makes me slightly concerned.

DF claims that I was chummy with Sprityo, but I don't see it as Sprityo's ISO seemed consistently chummy with all of his interactions (perhaps there's some bias in there). This makes me think the inconsistencies he would have had when interacting with teammates were hidden by avoiding them all together.

Not that that seals the deal on Dizzy, more so I think it validates my want to elimimate the wallflowers he didn't even interact with. You and Mac would be included in that, but you seem to be wanting to be more involved and Mac is one of the players I think I have a good read on.

I was hoping for a minute there you'd have more posts of mine to discuss.
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

It's kind of sad, looking at who got lynched and why. Tony got votes because he was a no-show and lost a tie-breaker. Timmer got votes because of meta and lost a tie-breaker. Sprityo got votes randomly and based on a hunch, and lost a tie-breaker. Eloh got lynched because of meta and she was an easy target. Fred got lynched because I suck at mafia and we got collectively stupid for a day and spread the vote out way too far. Thus far, nobody has been lynched on anything concrete.

Linki: I'm beginning to get weirded out by Wilgy's game-long desire to eliminate inactives. It's almost nakedly opportunistic, which provides WIFOM.
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:20 pm
Idk, his interactions with Sprityo proved that he's probably not a teammate, but his recent activity has me second guessing myself.

Unless I missed something, Sprityo and Dizzy never interacted and that makes me slightly concerned.

DF claims that I was chummy with Sprityo, but I don't see it as Sprityo's ISO seemed consistently chummy with all of his interactions (perhaps there's some bias in there). This makes me think the inconsistencies he would have had when interacting with teammates were hidden by avoiding them all together.

Not that that seals the deal on Dizzy, more so I think it validates my want to elimimate the wallflowers he didn't even interact with. You and Mac would be included in that, but you seem to be wanting to be more involved and Mac is one of the players I think I have a good read on.

I remember that DFaraday more or less just said 'cool' to my case on boo when I initially posted it, and said he'd look into his votes which hasn't come to anything yet. It was only a disappointment then, but it's 'helped' reassure me in my read of boo, which I could do to hold off on to figure out how I feel about DFaraday.

@DFaraday, did you ever look through boo yourself? What did you think?

Wilgy, I got to page 2 of your ISO and still didn't have anything to talk about. That did annoy me, because you mentioned how you thrive better when there's stuff to talk about with you.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Angleshooty (?) - I would probably never leave a game like that without asking for a replacement if I had known teammates. In any case, should've not neglected the game or asked for a replacement regardless.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

In fact...

For now at least.
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:17 pm
I think people wised up and put away their Jump To Conclusions mats. Timmer got votes because of meta and Boo got votes because enough people bought into the idea that he was maliciously twisting Nutella's words. Neither one is a great reason to lynch someone on Day 2, but hey- it happened.
Was he not maliciously twisting nutellas words? Doesn't sound like a terrible reason to vote for someone at any point. :ponder:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I saw some truth in Boo's posts. Nutella was being inconsistent. Boo just interpreted it to the next level. That's how I saw it anyway.
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:35 pm I saw some truth in Boo's posts. Nutella was being inconsistent. Boo just interpreted it to the next level. That's how I saw it anyway.
Can you elaborate?
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I think it was Nutella's overreaction to Boo's misinterpretation that conflated their spat and made Boo an easy target. Neither one wanted to back down, so it just got worse for both of them. Boo was taking it too far, which is why he drew the vote fire.
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:39 pm I think it was Nutella's overreaction to Boo's misinterpretation that conflated their spat and made Boo an easy target. Neither one wanted to back down, so it just got worse for both of them. Boo was taking it too far, which is why he drew the vote fire.
So you're saying that boo was just in a tunnel?
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

It was in the way Nutella went about her business. She was being semi-critical of tea-partying evo votes but then joined an evo vote trifecta but said she wouldn't commit to it long term. It was very inconsistent in a short period of time. Boo saw it and latched onto it.

Linki: I don't want to feed him excuses, so all I can say is that I recognized Nutella's inconsistencies that he was arguing against.
My Banners:
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by DFaraday »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:20 pm

I remember that DFaraday more or less just said 'cool' to my case on boo when I initially posted it, and said he'd look into his votes which hasn't come to anything yet. It was only a disappointment then, but it's 'helped' reassure me in my read of boo, which I could do to hold off on to figure out how I feel about DFaraday.

@DFaraday, did you ever look through boo yourself? What did you think?

Wilgy, I got to page 2 of your ISO and still didn't have anything to talk about. That did annoy me, because you mentioned how you thrive better when there's stuff to talk about with you.
I've done a cursory look into Boo, but I've had to be on my phone a lot, which is really frustrating to do for long. His votes look okay, and I'm reading him as genuine scumhunting, even though his early behavior threw me off. I'm feeling pretty good about him right now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

In looking at the votes, Wilgy has a pretty crappy record this game. He missed Day 1's deadline because he was shopping. He was part of the Timmer meta lynch train Day 2. Day 3, he wanted to vote out the relatively inactive Tink. Day 4 he was on board for minimal-participating Eloh (possibly plus meta, though I'd have to go back). Day 5 he voted for absentee Dyslexicon, whom he voted for again today. His votes have been easy/lazy all the way through.

Since vote analysis is my bread and butter, I'm sticking with Wilgy.
My Banners:
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Okay, so people are still being bullheaded, so I'll just dump it. DF took his best shot and failed now anyways (suck it), so I'll make it as clear as I can:

At the time Eloh was lynched, there were two possibilities. She had a type of role (almost definitely civ, occasionally indie) that she loves, and often has in Epi games, or Tink has it and had targeted Eloh early on. I believe anyone who has played with Eloh in such a game where she had a role like that would know what was going on. I am certain DF fits the bill there. And he voted for her. He's bad. He voted for her and risked that 1) because it was a reasonable risk, lots of people wouldn't know this I imagine, 2) people who do know it don't like to bring up this style of meta-ness, 3) people who do know it are people who he wanted to NK anyways, so he got rid of them.

La was also part of that tink/Eloh group of people tink targeted. My best guess is, given the numbers, she had 1 other use and that person is already dead. Probably NKed early on. I think the reason tink has gone mia is a lack of interest given people she trusted are all dead. And maybe another possibility, but that's not important.

Anyways, la wanted to lynch DF because she knew it. I've picked it up.

As for teammates. Wilgy and quin are my top two choices. But I still want to lynch DF first, because I'm confident about him.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

G-Man wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:57 pm In looking at the votes, Wilgy has a pretty crappy record this game. He missed Day 1's deadline because he was shopping. He was part of the Timmer meta lynch train Day 2. Day 3, he wanted to vote out the relatively inactive Tink. Day 4 he was on board for minimal-participating Eloh (possibly plus meta, though I'd have to go back). Day 5 he voted for absentee Dyslexicon, whom he voted for again today. His votes have been easy/lazy all the way through.

Since vote analysis is my bread and butter, I'm sticking with Wilgy.
Doesnt your vote record suck to? There's a reasonably good case that could be made for lynching you if we're going with voting records. Ofc, that's true of almost everyone. But I think out of anyone in the game, you could be hit hardest by using that logic.

But... I don't actually think you're bad. So, vote for DF today and I'll vote wilgy with you tomorrow. Probably. He's up there.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

That and spirit voted for in that, iirc. And was one of the last ones to. Not an especially smart bussing if I was his teammate that early on, because it offers 0 cred.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

No idea. I'd bet around October since thats the usual.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I am not sure where I'm voting. Before now I'd say boo, but through all this I've been able to see his posts a different way. He and I have never actually interacted yet, so I could stand to flesh that read out more.

I probably won't vote for DDL, Wilgy and Dizzy. DDL and Wilgy I've got town reads on, and I can dig Dizzy's angle-shoot.

When I thought about tying the vote yesterday, I'd have voted for G-Man. It's just the name that kept coming up in my head. It's a different G-Man than I'm used to, and I'm pretty sure I've never seen him roll scum. He's an option. Still would like to talk through some more options.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

G-Man wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:25 pm It's kind of sad, looking at who got lynched and why. Tony got votes because he was a no-show and lost a tie-breaker. Timmer got votes because of meta and lost a tie-breaker. Sprityo got votes randomly and based on a hunch, and lost a tie-breaker. Eloh got lynched because of meta and she was an easy target. Fred got lynched because I suck at mafia and we got collectively stupid for a day and spread the vote out way too far. Thus far, nobody has been lynched on anything concrete.

Linki: I'm beginning to get weirded out by Wilgy's game-long desire to eliminate inactives. It's almost nakedly opportunistic, which provides WIFOM.
There is nothing concrete in mafia, to be fair.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

boo wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:06 pm
That and spirit voted for in that, iirc. And was one of the last ones to. Not an especially smart bussing if I was his teammate that early on, because it offers 0 cred.
Cool. I didn't know boo voted for you. I can't find you and timmer in the polls thread.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:32 pm Angleshooty (?) - I would probably never leave a game like that without asking for a replacement if I had known teammates. In any case, should've not neglected the game or asked for a replacement regardless.
Your first defense is WIFOM.

votes dizzy
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:11 pm
boo wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:06 pm
Cool. I didn't know sprityo voted for you. I can't find you and timmer in the polls thread.
ebwop
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Actually sorry, not WIFOM. I misused the term.

Still, this "would I do this if I were bad" doesn't sit right with me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

boo wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:00 pm Okay, so people are still being bullheaded, so I'll just dump it. DF took his best shot and failed now anyways (suck it), so I'll make it as clear as I can:

At the time Eloh was lynched, there were two possibilities. She had a type of role (almost definitely civ, occasionally indie) that she loves, and often has in Epi games, or Tink has it and had targeted Eloh early on. I believe anyone who has played with Eloh in such a game where she had a role like that would know what was going on. I am certain DF fits the bill there. And he voted for her. He's bad. He voted for her and risked that 1) because it was a reasonable risk, lots of people wouldn't know this I imagine, 2) people who do know it don't like to bring up this style of meta-ness, 3) people who do know it are people who he wanted to NK anyways, so he got rid of them.

La was also part of that tink/Eloh group of people tink targeted. My best guess is, given the numbers, she had 1 other use and that person is already dead. Probably NKed early on. I think the reason tink has gone mia is a lack of interest given people she trusted are all dead. And maybe another possibility, but that's not important.

As for teammates. Wilgy and quin are my top two choices. But I still want to lynch DF first, because I'm confident about him.
You honor your avatar, sir.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:15 pm
boo wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:00 pm Okay, so people are still being bullheaded, so I'll just dump it. DF took his best shot and failed now anyways (suck it), so I'll make it as clear as I can:

You honor your avatar, sir.
I feel like I've become obsolete with him around.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”