[GAME OVER] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Moderator: Community Team

Who made it all this way just to be lynched now?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Kylemii
13%
nutella
No votes
sprityo
25%
I ran out of witty options (host/dead/nons)
63%

Total votes: 8
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 299

Re: [NIGHT 27] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by G-Man »

WHILE I SORT OUT A FEW THINGS WITH MY HUMAN COUNTERPARTS (BOY ISN'T THAT OVERSTATING IT?), PLEASE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:

AN ERROR OCCURRED IN REPORTING MADE'S LYNCH. HE WAS #21, NOT #35:

# 21
Alias: Repeal of Prohibition
Source: The 21st Amendment to US Constitution nullified the 18th Amendment, making alcohol production legal again
Member Of: Lucky 7’s
Power Type: Nightly Power
Role Description: Each night you search for #18. If you find him/her, their power will be nullified. If you succeed, you will receive special recognition at the end of the game.
---------------------------------

READING COMPREHENSION SEEMS TO HAVE TAKEN A DIVE WITH YOU HUMANS LATELY. ALLOW ME TO CALL ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING RULES THAT YOU SEEM TO BE OVERLOOKING:
STAGE 2

RULES:

1) Respect your host, your fellow players, your mod, and your commanding officers.
1a) Don't be an asshat.
1b) Don't get butt-hurt.
2) If you feel like either 1a) or 1b) are being violated, contact the game mod- JaggedJimmyJay.
3) At the beginning of Stage 2, all teams will be assigned a final team chat for each team that they are on when the spare roles run out. Using any prior chats to communicate with non-teammates is forbidden. Violation of this rule will result in the dismissal of all parties involved from the game and potential forfeiture by your team(s).
4) Death is final. If you die, you will be given the choice of either joining a Dead Players Chat (DPC) or remaining in your team chat through the end of the game. If you choose to join the DPC, you will be required to post as yourself- no pseudonyms allowed in the DPC. If you try to work around this, I will create a new team chat and a new DPC but you will not have access to either. If you choose to join the DPC and then re-enter your team chat, your actions will cause your team to forfeit the game. No DPC information is allowed in team chats. Death involves the honor system. If you disrespect the system, you will cause your team and yourself dishonor. Don't do it.
5) No editing or deleting of posts is allowed.
6) Self-voting is forbidden unless otherwise enabled by the host or game mechanics.
7) Double-targeting is not permitted.
8) Living players should use Off-Topic Green for OT discussions during the game.
9) Dead players should use Dead Red.
10) Non-Players should post in Non-Player Blue at all times in the game thread.
11) This is the host's color. Do not post in this color.
12) Participation isn't mandatory but not participating in Stage 2 is all but the same thing as screwing over your teammates. The host reserves the right to withhold win credit to any players on the winning team who put in less-than-satisfactory effort.

GAMEPLAY:

1) Days are 48 hours long. This may change as Stage 2 progresses.
2) Nights are 24 hours long.
3) All night power requests are due to the host one hour before the night is scheduled to end. This is still role madness after all. Lots of moving parts to work with.
4) If the lynch poll is tied, there will be no lynch. Votes matter.
5) Votes are changeable at the start of the Stage 2. This may be subject to change.
6) All members of the final roster of the winning team will receive win credit unless otherwise specified by the host. They will also be able to name a character in Secret Mafia 3.
7) Roles will be revealed in lynch posts unless otherwise restricted.
8) Roles will not be revealed in night posts unless otherwise permitted.
9) When a team is eliminated from Stage 2 (and the game), it will be announced in the thread.
10) Teams are still to discuss their kill as a team but only the first kill submission will be accepted.
11) All kill and power use request submissions are final and unchangeable.
12) The last team standing wins. Only one team can win the game. No compromises, treaties, pacts, or goodwill efforts to share the win between two teams shall be recognized by the host. You must kill each other off.
STAGE 2 KILL STEAL ELIGIBILITY:

While all teams not scheduled to kill on a given night during Stage 2 are eligible to submit kill steal requests, the actual kill steal will be determined using a floating eligibility system. This systems works as follows, using Night 25 as the example:

1) If the Fatal 5's either fail to submit a kill request or have been eliminated on Night 25, then the kill steal eligibility shifts first to the team slated to kill on Night 26.

2) If the team slated to kill on Night 26 fails to submit a steal request or has been eliminated, then eligibility shifts backwards to the team that would have been eligible, under Stage 2 rules, to kill on Night 24.

3) The kill steal eligibility then jumps up to Night 27, then back to Night 23, and so on until either the kill is stolen by an eligible team submission or all teams have been given a chance and no kill steal request is received (resulting in no death).
If solo kill steal eligibility shifts to a night where two teams had or will have a kill, then the first team to submit their request will claim the kill steal.

If, on a night like Night 30, two teams have a kill and one of those teams is already eliminated or fails to submit a kill request, the other team killing that night does not get to claim the kill; it still goes through the standard floating system.

If, on a night like Night 30, two teams have a kill and neither one submits a request, then both kills will go through the floating system. Both kills will not be claimed by the first eligible team though; they will only claim one of the kills while the second kill continues on through the floating system. All teams should submit two kill steal requests on these nights.

Kill steals only work if the team kill is not submitted whether through a team's failure to submit the request by the deadline or the team slated for the kill that night has been eliminated. Team kills cannot be stolen if the initial team kill gets thwarted by other factors.

If you need further clarification on this structure, ask the host. All clarifying questions and their corresponding answers will be added to this section so everyone has clarity on the subject.
what specifically do we do? send you a request to steal the kill at the beginning of the night?
Any team wishing to take a chance at stealing a kill must send in a steal request any time before the night phase deadline. As with regular kills, you must send me the target's name and which of your teammates will carry out the kill. The first submission received for each team will be final.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 277

Post by insertnamehere »

The suspense is killing me.

And by "the suspense," I mean "the primes."

The primes are killing me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

PARTIAL VICTORY

Two people woke up at the entry point, gasping and crying out. Jackofhearts2005 moved to them quickly to help along the orientation process.

"Take it easy fellas," he said. He handed them glasses of water and helped them up into chairs. Ricochet, having found a pair of headphones, sat listening to jazz music while Made sat motionless in the corner.

"That jerk!" Marmot proclaimed. "He let me die! Some teammate he was. Unless..."

Jack didn't even have time to ask Marmot what he was talking about because the other arrival erupted in gleeful laughter.

"I'm free!" Epignosis declared. "Those screwballs finally did something right! Ha ha!"

"What are you talking about, Epi?" Jack asked.

"Don't you see?" Epi laughed, tears of joy streaming down his face. "I win!"

------------------------------

EPIGNOSIS WAS KILLED BY THE NASTY 9'S. HIS DEATH SATISFIES AN INDIVIDUAL WINCON. HE WAS #22, A SECRET ROLE:

# 22
Alias: Catch-22
Source: The novel Catch-22 and the concept therein
Member Of: Evil Evens
Power Type: Passive Ability
Role Description: You are tormented by Catch-22: Anyone who wants to live isn’t really crazy. You are trying to get yourself killed. You may not reveal what you are trying to do in any way, either in the game thread or team BTSC chats. For each vote that you receive, you will be immune to the next corresponding day or night power used on you. If you receive the most votes in the lynch poll, you will not die. Self-voting is not allowed because only an insane person would do so and insane people think they are sane- Catch 22. If you get killed, you will receive special recognition at the end of the game. If the game ends while you are alive, you lose, even if your teammates win.

MARMOT DID NOT SURVIVE ROOM 101.

IT IS NOW DAY 28.
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO LYNCH SOMEONE.
My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 111

Re: [DAY 28] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by sig »

Well that sucks goodbye epi my friend I'll see you in another life.

Also change of plans screw killing the primes and 5s let's hunt the epi killers
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Congrats Epi on your victorious death, RIP Marmot I guess?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

What is Room 101?

Well played, Epi!!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Spacedaisy »

... :suspish: [mention]Long Con[/mention]
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 258
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

well continue our plans from yesterday then since epi is now dead, and all we need is daisy to kill speed?

[mention]Long Con[/mention]
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What's wrong, Daisy?

Limki: oh you mean that?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I can only assume room 101 is a place where marmot was with someone else.

Whether said person is allowed to, or wants to discuss it is the real question.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh interesting
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:30 am What's wrong, Daisy?

Limki: oh you mean that?
Yes I mean that. Considering your insistence that we should all support the primes even if we fall somewhere else. You're now encouraging a lynch of me in order to get at a prime that can't be killed otherwise. Guess you don't feel the need to support the primes now that it isn't in your own best interest, is that it?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

LC, did you kill Epignosis 0:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Whoa whoa whoa. First of all, Kylemii and sprityo had been discussing killing speedchuck for the entire page, and I said nothing. I knew all the information that Kylemii so helpfully provided, but I said nothing. I recalled the post of Ricochet's before Kylemii pulled up, showing Daisy and Epi as speedchuck's last defences, and I let it be.

Then this series of posts happened:
sig wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:45 pm Ah so we only need Daisy dead if this is correct and we can go for speed?
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 pm Daisy and Epignosis
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:12 pmThis is a big part of why I was pushing for Daisy to go, and I reposted that damn Rico graphic multiple times, but sure. Let's get out Daisy now.
... I had not helped them out with any of that information, though I was reading along each post as it happened. After these posts I said:
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:13 pm Daisy, then Epignosis, then speedchuck.
A simple restatement of the facts they were already saying. I never said that I was going to help them with this plan.

And now Kylemii tries to fan your flames against me with:
Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:45 am LC, did you kill Epignosis 0:
:suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: This former Prime, someone we brought into the family with love, has turned on us so completely. Kyle, you could have enjoyed protection and loyalty, and look at you now. It's just ugly.

Daisy, you are very wrong about me.

*vote Kylemii*
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

LC trying to turn it on kyle when he gets heat, that's very interesting. Yet you only do so after daisy corners you why try to turn the attention away from the fact you basically were trying to kill speed?
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I understand that trying to turn Primes and Prime Allies against each other is a smart tactic, sig. Let's see if it works!
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:53 am I understand that trying to turn Primes and Prime Allies against each other is a smart tactic, sig. Let's see if it works!
I have no interest in that just pointing out the obvious and wondering why you're going after kyle.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm still supporting primes. How about you LC? If yes then we have no issue here. So we good? I won't vote for Kyle, not until I have to.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ow

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:09 pm I'm still supporting primes. How about you LC? If yes then we have no issue here. So we good? I won't vote for Kyle, not until I have to.
How would you like me to answer, Spacedaisy? Actions or words?

Who would you like to vote for today? Who should your so-called Prime Allies take down instead of you?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well there's INH, sig, Sloonei, DDL, heck we could even vote for MP and honestly that would be fine.

So-called prime allies? I don't understand you right now LC...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by speedchuck »

Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:10 pmOw
Sorry. I love THE GAME.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 pm Well there's INH, sig, Sloonei, DDL, heck we could even vote for MP and honestly that would be fine.

Wow just wow why me? If you don't see the threat that is LC then you're blinded. He's going crazy and I bet he killed Epi and will be shooting for you next time to get rid of Speed. He's just trying to manipulate yall into thinking he's still pro prime.

Also Daisy your team already killed me once it would be mean to do it again. I could be down for MP if a prime lynch doesn't go.
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 277

Post by insertnamehere »

it wouldn't surprise me if LC had an LMS type role
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

~everyone doesn’t like eachother, and with no plan we all die from the most organized team~
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Lest I remind you guys, for LC to have killed epi, he would have to be:

# 27
Alias: Forever 27
Source: A number of famous musicians have died at the age of 27
Member Of: Nasty 9's
Role Description: The player you select at night will spend the next day phase communicating only through the lyrics one of the members of the 27 Club.

Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

On top of that, there’s no confirmation that 29 and 31 are dead. Meaning that primes have a potential 3 days in a row to kill whomever. (30 is Dead)

Food for thought
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:47 pm On top of that, there’s no confirmation that 29 and 31 are dead. Meaning that primes have a potential 3 days in a row to kill whomever. (30 is Dead)

Food for thought
Yeah we need to attempt and knock them out so that means the team who kills tonight needs to target a prime.
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:47 pm On top of that, there’s no confirmation that 29 and 31 are dead. Meaning that primes have a potential 3 days in a row to kill whomever. (30 is Dead)

Food for thought
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:41 pm Lest I remind you guys, for LC to have killed epi, he would have to be:

# 27
Alias: Forever 27
Source: A number of famous musicians have died at the age of 27
Member Of: Nasty 9's
Role Description: The player you select at night will spend the next day phase communicating only through the lyrics one of the members of the 27 Club.

Food for thought

YOU SEEM TO BE VERY MISTAKEN IN YOUR INTERPRETATION. STAGE 2 TEAM KILLS OCCUR ON NIGHT NUMBERS THAT MATCH THEIR TEAM NUMBERS. TEAMS DO NOT JUST KILL ON NIGHTS THAT CORRESPOND TO LIVING MEMBERS OF THAT TEAM. IF THE NIGHT NUMBER IS DIVISIBLE BY FIVE, THEN THE FATAL 5'S GET FIRST CRACK AT THE KILL. PERIOD. IF THE NIGHT NUMBER IS A PRIME NUMBER, THEN THE PRIMES GET FIRST CRACK AT THE KILL. PERIOD.

I POSTED A SCHEDULE FOR TEAM KILLS IN THE SAME POST THAT EXPLAINS KILL STEALS. HERE IT IS AGAIN:

SEE THOSE PRETTY COLORED CELLS? THOSE MARK WHICH TEAMS HAVE THE FIRST CRACK AT THE KILL ON THOSE NIGHTS. PERIOD. ROLE #30 BEING DEAD ALREADY HAS NO BEARING ON THE FATAL 5'S HAVING A TEAM KILL ON NIGHT 30 IF THE TEAM STILL EXISTS. THE ONLY WAY THOSE TEAMS SIGNIFIED ON THE CHART DON'T KILL ON THOSE NIGHTS IS IF THEY ARE ELIMINATED OR ARE SUCH SLACKERS TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY FAIL TO SUBMIT A KILL REQUEST.

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I WANT THIS MATTER TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR.
My Banners:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:05 am :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: This former Prime, someone we brought into the family with love, has turned on us so completely. Kyle, you could have enjoyed protection and loyalty, and look at you now. It's just ugly.

*vote Kylemii*
I wasn't fanning flames it was an honest question. And I've also only ever given information that was already known.

I wasn't brought in with love I was adopted by accident. And yes I learned to love the primes in the short time I was there.

But it's the fact that I love you guys that makes it so important to me that you don't have to have a boring easy win, you know?

I know that you of all people would understand this, LC.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:09 pm I'm still supporting primes. How about you LC? If yes then we have no issue here. So we good? I won't vote for Kyle, not until I have to.
Thank you. I probably shouldn't say this out loud but I have a really cool plan C for if I outlive my team.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Well I’ve only misunderstood the rules I think twice now?

Well that’s at least re assuring in that there’s not 3 kills in a row

There’s the still the possibility of two though soooo

Point still standing
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Oh right, I wanted to do this so I can get revenge on get Speedchuck out of the game

*LYNCH SPACEDAISY*
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 pm Well there's INH, sig, Sloonei, DDL, heck we could even vote for MP and honestly that would be fine.

Ok, well INH killed me as the last Phase 1 kill, I'd be happy to get rid of that turncoat! *votes INH* I don't really understand your devotion to Kyle when he's pushing for your lynch, but ok. He gets Prime treatment, that's just fine with me.
sig wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:14 pmIf you don't see the threat that is LC then you're blinded. He's going crazy and I bet he killed Epi and will be shooting for you next time to get rid of Speed. He's just trying to manipulate yall into thinking he's still pro prime.
Do you think anyone bought it?
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:19 pm it wouldn't surprise me if LC had an LMS type role
And why wouldn't I; I'm Long Con. :nicenod:
Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:49 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:05 am :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: :suspish: This former Prime, someone we brought into the family with love, has turned on us so completely. Kyle, you could have enjoyed protection and loyalty, and look at you now. It's just ugly.

*vote Kylemii*
I wasn't fanning flames it was an honest question. And I've also only ever given information that was already known.
I can't speak for the honesty... it WAS a question, and the timing of it distinctly emulates the fanning of flames. The timing of your question... it was right after Daisy (who you're trying to lynch) thought that I was trying to get her and a Prime killed. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that you were taking the opportunity to try and turn your enemies against each other, since if I had killed Epi, that would be anti-Prime. So please, don't blow smoke up my ass... we both know what you were doing. You are very likely a sig teammate.
I wasn't brought in with love I was adopted by accident. And yes I learned to love the primes in the short time I was there.
That is literally how everyone joined the Primes. With the exception of one special person.
But it's the fact that I love you guys that makes it so important to me that you don't have to have a boring easy win, you know?

I'm not really feeling a special connection to that "knowledge", Kyle. Seems more like you are trying to kill us so YOU can win. It's a little bit insulting that you think you can silver-tongue us into thinking otherwise. Be a man and own your actions.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yes LC everyone who disagrees with you must be on Sig's team. :P
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm feeling some revenge at the moment, but I'd switch to MP if we get enough votes on him for reasons previously stated.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] .........

When we were teammates I told you that I didn't care about getting a winners banner in this game, and that's still true.

Coming into phase 2 was the potential for just like... Days and weeks and.... months??? of predetermined lynches with little to no resistance and just.... Even thinking about it now just bores me to death.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Ok, well INH killed me as the last Phase 1 kill, I'd be happy to get rid of that turncoat! *votes INH* I don't really understand your devotion to Kyle when he's pushing for your lynch, but ok. He gets Prime treatment, that's just fine with me.
Objection, I didn't push for Spacedaisy's lynch. I was pretty much against it the whole time. INH yelled at me about it and everything.
I can't speak for the honesty... it WAS a question, and the timing of it distinctly emulates the fanning of flames. The timing of your question... it was right after Daisy (who you're trying to lynch) thought that I was trying to get her and a Prime killed. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that you were taking the opportunity to try and turn your enemies against each other, since if I had killed Epi, that would be anti-Prime. So please, don't blow smoke up my ass... we both know what you were doing. You are very likely a sig teammate.
the timing of it was immediately after epigs death. I assumed from SD's reaction that you had done something treacherous like kill Epig. I asked about it cus it seemed like an exciting and wild plot twist 0:

I'm not really feeling a special connection to that "knowledge", Kyle. Seems more like you are trying to kill us so YOU can win. It's a little bit insulting that you think you can silver-tongue us into thinking otherwise. Be a man and own your actions.
but that's not it at all. my one and only goal right now is honestly keep the game interesting. Right now the best way to do that is to shake the scales
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Very well then. I hope when it comes down to it that you remember your Prime brothers and sisters, and all the good times.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:29 pm Very well then. I hope when it comes down to it that you remember your Prime brothers and sisters, and all the good times.
tbh I am running into some problems with my current disposition
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

but I'm sure it'll work out probably
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 95

Post by DrWilgy »

I will be the longer con
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

only fools are enslaved by prime and space
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:42 pm only fools are enslaved by prime and space
What is that reference from?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:44 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:42 pm only fools are enslaved by prime and space
What is that reference from?
~Nutella, 2017
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I’ve seen juliets lurking around every now and then all day, I want to know what you’re thinking [mention]juliets[/mention]
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I hope the primes can support me here, seeing a seeing as it is in their best interest too. But if not, well yeah...

I'm voting INH at the moment. But I can be pursuaded other directions perhaps.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 123

Post by nutella »

it's a lost reference ya dolts
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 165
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:59 pm I’ve seen juliets lurking around every now and then all day, I want to know what you’re thinking @juliets
I'm really just gathering my thoughts and trying to determine where the best vote would be today.. I can see some pros and cons on several people so I anticipate spending tomorrow working through where my vote will go. I will say that I also don't want to vote for Kyle and there are a few others I feel the same way about. Anyway, no great insights at the moment but I will spend some time on it tomorrow. Also, I am not lurking. I come in read whats happened since my last visit and leave as I am working on something that has a due date of Monday. My name stays at the bottom of the thread but I'm not really here.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”