Random~

Kick back and relax by discussing anything unrelated to mafia at The Syndicate's Speakeasy.

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 393

Re: Random~

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:34 pm Do you guys have the same anniversary as LC and BR????? I just saw them posting about theirs on FB
They're July 5th, I believe. We're July 6th.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:40 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:34 pm Do you guys have the same anniversary as LC and BR????? I just saw them posting about theirs on FB
They're July 5th, I believe. We're July 6th.
This is #notfakenews
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Spacedaisy »

I think this is my favorite Hed ever. It should be immortalized. We don't have many Hedville Brethren left here. :(
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Perhaps the best article I've read all day.

Jesus, my parents would be serving life in prison for what they let us "go through." :rolleyes:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

PS- if you can't open the article because of a paywall, right click and open it in a private window.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 17

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’d like to know what sort of childhoods the police officers involved in those cases had, but for them it’s probably more about being a bully than concern for the kids.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:42 pm I’d like to know what sort of childhoods the police officers involved in those cases had, but for them it’s probably more about being a bully than concern for the kids.
I think there's more to it than that.

We live in a shame-fueled culture. People seem to think they get "points" for calling somebody out. The definition of "hero" is soiled. :disappoint:

Police are stuck in an unenviable middle ground here in which a lawsuit awaits their department at any turn (and even if they make the right calls).

Some parents are neglectful, and some are intentionally trying to harm their children. Pretending to forget them is one way they go about it.

It's a shitty climate, but refusing able children their independence and ability to interact with the world freely is going to cripple them long term.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

For example: It's a cool day, and I see an older kid alone in a car. I would rather hang out and make sure the parent comes back rather than immediately get a license plate and call 911. That's an overreaction. I'd rather just let the other parent know, "Hey, it's cool- you did what you had to do and had another set of eyes looking out for you."
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

SnakeDaisy wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:21 am I think this is my favorite Hed ever. It should be immortalized. We don't have many Hedville Brethren left here. :(
Oh my God a hed. I remember the day I discovered the thread - I laughed and laughed, I couldn't stop reading them. One of the best days ever.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:51 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:42 pm I’d like to know what sort of childhoods the police officers involved in those cases had, but for them it’s probably more about being a bully than concern for the kids.
I think there's more to it than that.

We live in a shame-fueled culture. People seem to think they get "points" for calling somebody out. The definition of "hero" is soiled. :disappoint:

Police are stuck in an unenviable middle ground here in which a lawsuit awaits their department at any turn (and even if they make the right calls).

Some parents are neglectful, and some are intentionally trying to harm their children. Pretending to forget them is one way they go about it.

It's a shitty climate, but refusing able children their independence and ability to interact with the world freely is going to cripple them long term.
This is so very true. Our culture is one of blame instead of community. You cannot but stop risk at every turn in fear of public retribution. Everyone believes they get a say in everything without having to have responsibility for any of it.

I have struggled with this for a long time. I abhor the idea of going in to politics, but I deeply desire someone to go into politics with this very issue at its heart and give it importance and relevance. I think the root cause is the primacy of the individual right. It leads people to justify their own ego as the highest form of ethics and morality. But the individual right also has strong benefits. It's not easy to address.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Why is Golden now sanggolden?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:59 am Why is Golden now sanggolden?
He identifies as Korean.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:44 am
He identifies as Korean.
:omg:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:23 pm Perhaps the best article I've read all day.

Jesus, my parents would be serving life in prison for what they let us "go through." :rolleyes:
I was just getting my haircut and there was a mother at the barber shop with her two young sons. While the older kid was getting his hair did, the younger brother was getting restless and wanted to go outside. It’s a nice day out there, I can’t blame him. But I heard his mother tell him, “If you go outside someone is going to snatch you up.” It brought me right back to this article.

I’m not a parent, I have no experience with bearing and raising children and don’t know what that’s like. But to me that brand of parenting seems more harmful than good. Of any of the myriad reasons you can give to keep a kid inside, that’s not one that I’d encourage. You’re instilling paranoia and anxiety in your kid by telling him that The World is out to get him, and by extension restrict his childhood independence. If we magnify that mindset, a kid will grow up afraid of what’s out there and remain dependent when they shouldn’t be. Maybe, i dunno, my stomach turned when I heard this woman I don’t know anything about say those words.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Daisy and I changed our user names for the Genius finals.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:23 pm Perhaps the best article I've read all day.

I was just getting my haircut and there was a mother at the barber shop with her two young sons. While the older kid was getting his hair did, the younger brother was getting restless and wanted to go outside. It’s a nice day out there, I can’t blame him. But I heard his mother tell him, “If you go outside someone is going to snatch you up.” It brought me right back to this article.

I’m not a parent, I have no experience with bearing and raising children and don’t know what that’s like. But to me that brand of parenting seems more harmful than good. Of any of the myriad reasons you can give to keep a kid inside, that’s not one that I’d encourage. You’re instilling paranoia and anxiety in your kid by telling him that The World is out to get him, and by extension restrict his childhood independence. If we magnify that mindset, a kid will grow up afraid of what’s out there and remain dependent when they shouldn’t be. Maybe, i dunno, my stomach turned when I heard this woman I don’t know anything about say those words.
The paranoia is wrought by a constant attention given to the "media" (whatever passes for that these days); I submit that kidnappings and murders and what have you have always been a threat, but now you get to hear about every single one in every painful detail and see everyone's reaction every damn time.

It's increased parental fear of letting their kids do something relatively harmless.

What you don't hear about as often?

Fatal car crashes- and parents don't mind driving their kids around, even though that is one of the biggest threats to their kids' lives (and some parents will even be on their cell phones during the drive!).

Prevalent irrational parental fear bothers me for precisely the same reason you have articulated: Children become adults, and they will be afraid adults, dependent adults, and weak adults.

"If you go outside, someone is going to snatch you up."

Who is someone?

99.9% of the world wants nothing to do with your kid, lady. Promise. :nicenod:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am mostly settled into my new place. Classes start next week. It’s a huge relief, life feels like it’s in motion again.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:47 pm I am mostly settled into my new place. Classes start next week. It’s a huge relief, life feels like it’s in motion again.
Welcome to WNY. If you’ve got any questions about the area, I might know somebody who knows more than me about it :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@jaywimsattjr

If you follow my tweets I'll follow yours. It's a bargain, see.

(I was finally sold on making a damned Twitter and I have no idea how to find people such that it's even worth using)
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:38 am @jaywimsattjr

(I was finally sold on making a damned Twitter and I have no idea how to find people such that it's even worth using)
Oh why the hell not.

You're going to find out how niche my twitter feed is lol.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Twitter is an overwhelmingly net negative in my life and in the world imo
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

jay, I just searched for who I wanted to follow - so like Sports Illustrated, Ellen DeGeneres, Walt Mossberg, etc.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:47 pm I am mostly settled into my new place. Classes start next week. It’s a huge relief, life feels like it’s in motion again.
Welcome to WNY. If you’ve got any questions about the area, I might know somebody who knows more than me about it :beer:
Is the weather always so severe? I was driving back to my hotel from dinner two nights ago and it went from no rain to flash flooding in 15 minutes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:01 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:48 pm
Is the weather always so severe? I was driving back to my hotel from dinner two nights ago and it went from no rain to flash flooding in 15 minutes.
We don’t get a lot of bad storms like that typically, but the snow is mostly brutal (you may recall having seen it on the news around Thanksgiving 2014 — I had a week’s worth of classes cancelled) and it will fluctuate wildly from day to day. People joke that you can get all 4 seasons in one week here, but ... it’s not a joke.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 61

Post by nutella »

Golden wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:25 am

Oh why the hell not.

You're going to find out how niche my twitter feed is lol.
Lol I saw your Twitter a few days ago (I can't remember why) but it was all about the Genius :p

Ive never used twitter and have basically no interest in it, I'm unfortunately addicted to the blue hellsite that sucks known as tumblr
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So we're starting a restaurant.

What should we name it?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:48 am So we're starting a restaurant.

What should we name it?
A world of plates
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 132

Post by G-Man »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:17 am Twitter is an overwhelmingly net negative in my life and in the world imo
I never understood the appeal of Twitter. I grew up in the heyday of AOL Instant Messenger, when reading people’s away messages was oftentimes as much fun as IM’ing people. Twitter strikes me as nothing but away messages. Sure, there’s an art to pinning your thoughts down in 140 characters but it all boils down to “this is what I’m doing” or “this is what I think”. The sheer volume of tweets posted in a day boggles my mind. Unless you spend a great deal of time reading through the feeds you follow, you might miss something worth reading. And unless you tweet a lot each day, your feed will get buried by those who do. It’s become, what this old-timer views as, an away message arms race.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

What should we name it?
Long Rock Bar & Grill (or whatever best describes the establishment).

Find yourself a giant slab of granite or shale to use as decor so people think that’s where the name comes from.
My Banners:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

G-Man wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:01 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:17 am Twitter is an overwhelmingly net negative in my life and in the world imo
I never understood the appeal of Twitter. I grew up in the heyday of AOL Instant Messenger, when reading people’s away messages was oftentimes as much fun as IM’ing people. Twitter strikes me as nothing but away messages. Sure, there’s an art to pinning your thoughts down in 140 characters but it all boils down to “this is what I’m doing” or “this is what I think”. The sheer volume of tweets posted in a day boggles my mind. Unless you spend a great deal of time reading through the feeds you follow, you might miss something worth reading. And unless you tweet a lot each day, your feed will get buried by those who do. It’s become, what this old-timer views as, an away message arms race.
It’s basically just Facebook statuses (or MySpace statuses if you prefer) but the leadership is terrible and it doesn’t lead to a lot of learning or understanding between people who disagree. It’s good for memes but that’s about it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think for many people it's just a convenient place to follow news and thoughts for people and things of special interest (as opposed to primarily friends a la Facebook). I've found it a decent way to track teams in sports I follow, especially for video content unavailable or hard to access on ESPN or the like. It's pretty pointless to post content of one's own without having a considerable enough number of followers that anyone will stand a chance of seeing it.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:12 amdoesn’t lead to a lot of learning or understanding between people who disagree.
I think that's the entire Internet.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:51 am I think for many people it's just a convenient place to follow news and thoughts for people and things of special interest (as opposed to primarily friends a la Facebook). I've found it a decent way to track teams in sports I follow, especially for video content unavailable or hard to access on ESPN or the like. It's pretty pointless to post content of one's own without having a considerable enough number of followers that anyone will stand a chance of seeing it.
I agree JJJ. I follow a lot of entities like the NYT, the Atlantic, the Wall Street Journal, NPR, several news stations and then I follow a ton of sports sites such as my team's sites and Sports Illustrated and Bleacher Report. I also follow Longreads and a few different book sites. I follow very few people and those I do follow tend to re-tweet some meaty things. I never tweet myself. I see a lot of interesting things coming through my feed, articles and the like.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

G-Man wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:04 am

What should we name it?

Find yourself a giant slab of granite or shale to use as decor so people think that’s where the name comes from.
I like this. And congratulations [mention]Long Con[/mention] at your new endeavor!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

G-Man wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:04 am

What should we name it?

+1
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What should we name it?
This is exciting, do you care to share more details?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What should we name it?
The Hunger
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Omg that's even better
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:58 pm

What should we name it?
The Hunger
Yep, that’s a winner. Either go with that or call a fiendishly evil eating challenge The Hunger.
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Rock is a cool name, but the main people behind the restaurant are BR and her sister.... I'm not front and center on this.

The Hunger is far too insanely perfect to work. But oh my god yes.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:44 pm

What should we name it?
It's something we talked about five years ago. Something BR has wanted to do, but when we looked into it five years ago, there were financial barriers. Hell, there might still be, we haven't secured a loan yet, but we're in a better place now financially.

It's actually really sudden. A place opened up in town that has pretty affordable rent, and a great kitchen, and the sisters are driving forward to go with it. Much of the research (and a solid business plan) was already put together five years ago, so that's nice... and he has been Kitchen Manager at a local restaurant for a the last year or two, and has gained a lot of experience in how to run a restaurant.

Honestly, I'm just going along for the ride. We have had big plans before that have broken down for whatever reason, but I'm always going to support her dreams, and it's a dream of hers to own a restaurant. :shrug: I feel like a leaf in a strong wind.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:14 pm
I feel like a leaf in a strong wind.
Don't say it like that.... :scared:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

anyway that's awesome :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:44 pm

What should we name it?
It's something we talked about five years ago. Something BR has wanted to do, but when we looked into it five years ago, there were financial barriers. Hell, there might still be, we haven't secured a loan yet, but we're in a better place now financially.

It's actually really sudden. A place opened up in town that has pretty affordable rent, and a great kitchen, and the sisters are driving forward to go with it. Much of the research (and a solid business plan) was already put together five years ago, so that's nice... and he has been Kitchen Manager at a local restaurant for a the last year or two, and has gained a lot of experience in how to run a restaurant.

Honestly, I'm just going along for the ride. We have had big plans before that have broken down for whatever reason, but I'm always going to support her dreams, and it's a dream of hers to own a restaurant. :shrug: I feel like a leaf in a strong wind.
This is very exciting - tell BR congrats for me and of course same to you. What kind of food will you serve? And I guess this means you will give up the Sandwich wagon?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'll post the current potential menu when I get access to her notebook. Current name is the Hummingbird Family Restaurant, but no one is in love with that name. Maybe the Glass Hummingbird?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:06 am
I feel like a leaf in a strong wind.
Don't say it like that.... :scared:
It might be a really good wind though. Maybe we'll become richer!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:55 am I'll post the current potential menu when I get access to her notebook. Current name is the Hummingbird Family Restaurant, but no one is in love with that name. Maybe the Glass Hummingbird?
I like the Glass Hummingbird. What is the relevance of a hummingbird?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:55 am I'll post the current potential menu when I get access to her notebook. Current name is the Hummingbird Family Restaurant, but no one is in love with that name. Maybe the Glass Hummingbird?
Will you do delivery? To Australia?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:01 pm
I like the Glass Hummingbird. What is the relevance of a hummingbird?
It's to do with their grandfather, he liked hummingbirds, hummingbirds remind them of him... his ashes are in a box with a hummingbird on them.
Quin wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:07 am
Will you do delivery? To Australia?
Hell yeah
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I want to go to Canada. I love Rush, and I love sandwiches.

Return to “The Speakeasy”