Post by Tranq »

Voting sig.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 232

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Night 3]

Post by Quin »

sig is actually confirmed town if you read the thread but ok
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 144

Post by Tranq »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 am Oh and someone tried to kill me last night, they failed. Drunken Epi said he was trying to kill someone I assume it was me. The same person who I called out and said if he was alive to long should be lynched. Just gonna throw that out there.
If this is true why doesn't the Night Post mention a failed kill attempt on you?
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 pm if everything we've been told and everything we're assuming is true is true, and also DDL killed nutella, then DDL is one of the following, ranked from most civ to least civ:

savage pixie: i think this role is the most likely of these to be civ, since it can identify corpses.

Sakana Sashimi: i think this is probably an indie role since their kill count was increased for balance purposes, this possibility only applies if nutella died in the water

Dark Woshipper: DDL himself described this role as a probable hostile indie role, and it seems apt, since

a member of the mafia who just happened to carry out the kill on nutella, if Turnip Head was the one killed by the mafia then that makes this one obsolete.

i don't think i'd consider DDL an immediate priority for lynching specifically unless he's mafia, the Dark Worshipper does look dangerous and would be good to be rid of sooner or later for sure, but sakana sashimi can basically only kill people who decide to go swimming for some reason, and savage pixie has clear posititve utility.
Why would the Savage Pixie, if civ, use their one time kill on nutella Night 1?
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

Quin wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:16 am sig is actually confirmed town if you read the thread but ok
I read the thread...most of it. Which post are you talking about?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Tranq wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:27 am
Quin wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:16 am sig is actually confirmed town if you read the thread but ok
I read the thread...most of it. Which post are you talking about?
i forgot
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

This is why i'm a dog person.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 282

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:30 am
sabie12 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:40 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine

Kyle reminded me that luna vouched for g-man and they coukd be the ying yang twins. I’m not sure they are, but sig has been shady all game long.
I've suspected sig since the first lynch where he acted all weird and all over the place and ended up on wolbre who was civ. Maybe tried to make his vote look more random than it really was. He also was the only one to vote DH right before he was targeted. He also defended juliet's saying he was 80 percent sure she was civ. He also made up info on me saying I played on other sites to accuse me which I never have and never said I did. He has some people defend him as well saying not to lynch him because hes been mislynched before not necessarily that they think for sure he must be a civ. (Maybe he has teammates out there?) Idk just some thoughts.
Total bullshit coming up over here.

I never made up Info maybe pay attention to what I said?

It's a genius thing to look at I thought you did weve have alot of new players from other sites in the last few years excuse me that i don't know your unique history.

Guess what it was something easily corrected that really changed nothing. Also calling me out on bren is silly since how many other people voted for him.
I have to agree that Sabies post is really shady. Her posts have been really shady most of the game. Plus Sprityos old lady, plus Sprityos death. I defy anyone to read that post and not think it is ,as sig says, total bullshit.

While I am not sure why sig is taking votes again (I skimmed back, read his posts, etc. ) but no one really seems to have an explanation? Is *Sabie* leading a wagon on him? [mention]Sloonei[/mention] what does Luna making a vouch have to do with sig? I HATE that the vote order is not on the poll :(

Can the sig voters explain why or maybe direct me to your post where they explain why? I really want to understand this wagon that came out of nowhere, and I don't.

[mention]Tranq[/mention] why are you so sure fail targets are posted? I think DHs was posted in error as LC forgot DH was untargetable.
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am Hey, hosting mistake. I forgot DH can't be night-targeted. So much going on in that role. Sorry DH.
I still think INH pulled the wool over all the eyes the last few days, and I also think Sabie is shady as hell. Everyone seems to think INH saying, "Hey lynch me" and then disappearing means INH = Civvie that whole thing was sooooo sketchy. It's almost like we are playing 2 or 3 different games here, or everyone has ADD.

I am leaving my vote where it is for now, but I could happily vote for Sabie, too. And, again, I would love it if someone could explain the sig vaguewagon; the few times I recall bad sig being lynched, I could not really tell the difference. But I gotta say, he sounds genuinely annoyed and upset here. He sounds sincere to me, and I want to know why people think he isn't. What am I missing? I must be missing something and I want to know what it is so I can make the correct decision.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

LC usually writes failed kills in his posts. He did in A World Reborn and i remember he did in other games aswell. You've played lots of BR/LC games SVS, i'm surprised you're even asking this question :confused:
Quintessential Cat's role, for example, mentions "nightkills appear blocked".
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Tranq wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:23 am LC usually writes failed kills in his posts. He did in A World Reborn and i remember he did in other games aswell. You've played lots of BR/LC games SVS, i'm surprised you're even asking this question :confused:
Quintessential Cat's role, for example, mentions "nightkills appear blocked".
Thanks. And I remember people more than stuff like mechanics and posts, I always need to have that stuff explained to me (which you well know :P ). I remember who killed me or who did what in which game from 10 years ago, but I don't remember things like this. It's why I asked.

Is this why you voted for sig, or was there another reason? I don't see anything specifically bad enough to Trump an INH vote (for me, I don't believe he needed to by lynched) or a Sabie vote.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

timmer wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:35 pm I'm having a bit if a mental health day. I'll tune in tomorrow.
That's tough to hear, man! Hope you get better.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Illiminate us, o mighty pussy.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

INH being bad falls apart if we assume Tranq really copies his wincon which means INH is an indie.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Tranq »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:36 am Is this why you voted for sig, or was there another reason?
He has more votes than me, he's on [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]'s shortlist as a potential DH killer, he generally has given me no reason to think he might be civ.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thank You! I missed that list. I will go find it.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I have voiced my suspicions on sig a couple of different times. I don't like voting without explaining so I have explained why I thought he was sketchy I thought that was how this game works.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1001

Post by MacDougall »

Who gives a fuck, we all die in the end
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 382
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I’ve receieved clarification that maybe it’s not Sig. 😐

But it’s still a fair chance of being Sig. 🧐
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DH killer and maybe his accomplice: sprityo, timmer, nova, colonialbob, speedchuck (probably not), sig

Other scum: Mac, timmer, bob (probably not), speechuck (probably not), Sig

So just overlap is CBob, Chuck, Timmer, Sig and the smart money is Timmer or Sig. Timmer feeling more trustworthy than Sig so...

And Sprityo could have been the guy who tried to kill DH so maybe that list is crap now.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:47 am
stop taking me seriously i dont care about the roof
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

actually i was serious about sig being town but
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:03 am DH killer and maybe his accomplice: sprityo, timmer, nova, colonialbob, speedchuck (probably not), sig

So just overlap is CBob, Chuck, Timmer, Sig and the smart money is Timmer or Sig. Timmer feeling more trustworthy than Sig so...

And Sprityo could have been the guy who tried to kill DH so maybe that list is crap now.
Garbo
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am
The Hot Tin Roof?

OK, I read back and found the list and Jacks series of posts WAS rather convincing, but now Jack has found fault with it himself.

[mention]sabie12[/mention] do you have a baddie game in your history I can look at? Because I am going to be honest, you do not sound too sincere to me. It sucks to be on the receiving end of an info dump, but your reaction, and your reaction to Wilgys lynch just do not feel very civ to me. Currently, your reaction to sigs making a factual error about your history, and using it to bolster a vote for him, calling it a lie. That felt like an excuse for a vote, not a reason. I do better looking for commonalities than contrasts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jack is garbo and should be lynched ...

if I cared.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 168

Post by ColinIsCool »

Switching to [VOTE: Tranq] aubergine. Hate this Sig wagon
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:40 am
Quin wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am
The Hot Tin Roof?

OK, I read back and found the list and Jacks series of posts WAS rather convincing, but now Jack has found fault with it himself.

@sabie12 do you have a baddie game in your history I can look at? Because I am going to be honest, you do not sound too sincere to me. It sucks to be on the receiving end of an info dump, but your reaction, and your reaction to Wilgys lynch just do not feel very civ to me. Currently, your reaction to sigs making a factual error about your history, and using it to bolster a vote for him, calling it a lie. That felt like an excuse for a vote, not a reason. I do better looking for commonalities than contrasts.
I have no idea. I dont remember back that far. I honestly cant remember a lot of specific things from before I got sick. I've never been much of a talker so I'm sure you can read through my old games pretty easily. I don't know why I seem insincere. I just know I play an honest game and haven't lied about anything. I am calm because i know I've played the best I possibly can and in the end everyone will know Ive been telling the truth the whole time. Being a civ this game I'm basically going in blind so I have to base my speculation off of what I can figure out. My brain honestly doesnt work as well as it used to and this game had been so hard to follow that I focus on a few things at a time. Not sure why you are defending sig so strongly. Or spirityo when you were suspicious of him as well after he brought up that whole old lady deal.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:43 am Jack is garbo and should be lynched ...

if I cared.
I think you’re lying about your lack of win condition but that’s none of my business. :grin:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:03 am DH killer and maybe his accomplice: sprityo, timmer, nova, colonialbob, speedchuck (probably not), sig

What makes you change your mind? Do you still think sig is bad?
~Darren Shan~
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 38

Post by G-Man »

Karaoke Karl says...

“Can’t you hear me knockin’ on your window?
Can’t you hear me knockin’ on your door?
Can’t you hear me knockin’ down your dirty street?”

G-Man wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:47 pm Karaoke Karl says...

"You can spend my money
Don't you waste my time (my time, prime time)
Well right now makin' up for lost time, yeah!
Alright! alright!
I think it's high time we lay it out there on the line.
Now it's about time
It's about time
It's about time
Yeah!"

Spoiler: show

"And I, get sick when I'm around,
I, can't stand to be around
I, hate everything about you!"

"Oh, that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh
That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh"

"My blender, my blender
It sits in my house.
My blender, my blender
It's as quiet as a mouse."

"How does it feel?
How does it feel?
To be without a home,
Like a complete unknown,
Like a rolling stone."

"Oh I think I smell a rat
I think I smell a rat
All you little kids seem to think you know just where it's at
Oh I think I smell a rat"

"I really wanna know
(Who are you?)
(Who, who, who, who?)"

"But when the sun went down
The rapid tempo of the music fell.
"C'est la vie", say the old folks,
It goes to show you never can tell."

"I am the greatest man that ever lived.
I was born to give and give and give."

"I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me"

"Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you."

"I don't know you and I don't want to"

"You lost that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
You lost that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone, gone, gone, woh"

"I don't know what I'm up against.
I don't know what it's all about.
I got so much to think about.
Hey, I think I love you,
So what am I so afraid of?"

"Hello? (hello) (hello)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?"

"Pussy purring and look so satisfied.
Pussy purring and looking so satisfied.
Lost in his little yellow round eyes,
Pussy purring and looking so satisfied."

"I can't quit you baby,
So I'm gonna put you down for awhile."

"Let me sleep on it,
Baby, baby, let me sleep on it.
Let me sleep on it,
I'll give you answer in the morning."

"Smells like R. Kelly's sheets (piss!)"

"Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere"

"Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me, how do you feel?"

"Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice
Appears under your feet
You slip out of your depth and out of your mind
With your fear flowing out behind you
As you claw the thin ice"

"Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

"You want to see the other side
What's going on behind the eyes
Still it seems if you can't trust
You can't be trusted"
“Oh what you think about that?
Now you know how I feel.”
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:43 am Jack is garbo and should be lynched ...

if I cared.
I think you’re lying about your lack of win condition but that’s none of my business. :grin:
not just me then huh
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@s[mention]sabie12[/mention] , I am not defending sig. I am questioning the reasons for suspecting him. These two are not the same.

And I questioned sprit and put a pressure vote on him when he voted for you with no reason, and after his info dump, I backed off him. Like with your vote for sig, I was questioning his reasons for suspecting you. As I have said, I am a tone reader, my suspicions are based on tone and "feel".

Your posts feel increasingly insincere to me. I am sorry if you might feel I am pressuring you, my youngest brother had a brain tumor, and having watched his recovery, I know it is not easy relearning and remaking new connections. I think playing a game like this is an excellent way to retrain your thought process, but it must also be frustrating at times and I am not trying to frustrate you. I will look in your history when I have a moment (currently at work) to see if you have any baddie games in your history.

linki, re mac, I was seeing him as a civ prior to losing his win con, and his frustration rang true to me. What are you seeing that I am not?
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 384
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

sig wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:39 am Imma go ahead and peace out until next phase. If someone wants me go ahead and mention me I might answer/engage but if yall are foolish enough to lynch me when we have so much info and based off the lack of reasoning for their voted then lol jokes on you.
Channeling DH: yes this is a very civ thing to do, good job being a townie person.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:39 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:11 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:01 am ok talk to me about sig,
I got bad news if this was directed at me lol. I don't have much to say RE: Sig
all of my questions are just cries for help directed at the universe in general

i've never understood anything in my entire life, and i never will
Did you get darknessed too?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:01 am linki, re mac, I was seeing him as a civ prior to losing his win con, and his frustration rang true to me. What are you seeing that I am not?
I think his frustration at losing his civ condition rang true, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has *no* win condition now.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

G-Man wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:54 am Karaoke Karl says...

“Can’t you hear me knockin’ on your window?
Can’t you hear me knockin’ on your door?
Can’t you hear me knockin’ down your dirty street?”

G-Man wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:47 pm Karaoke Karl says...

"You can spend my money
Don't you waste my time (my time, prime time)
Well right now makin' up for lost time, yeah!
Alright! alright!
I think it's high time we lay it out there on the line.
Now it's about time
It's about time
It's about time
Yeah!"

"And I, get sick when I'm around,
I, can't stand to be around
I, hate everything about you!"

"Oh, that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh
That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh"

"My blender, my blender
It sits in my house.
My blender, my blender
It's as quiet as a mouse."

"How does it feel?
How does it feel?
To be without a home,
Like a complete unknown,
Like a rolling stone."

"Oh I think I smell a rat
I think I smell a rat
All you little kids seem to think you know just where it's at
Oh I think I smell a rat"

"I really wanna know
(Who are you?)
(Who, who, who, who?)"

"But when the sun went down
The rapid tempo of the music fell.
"C'est la vie", say the old folks,
It goes to show you never can tell."

"I am the greatest man that ever lived.
I was born to give and give and give."

"I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me"

"Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you."

"I don't know you and I don't want to"

"You lost that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
You lost that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone, gone, gone, woh"

"I don't know what I'm up against.
I don't know what it's all about.
I got so much to think about.
Hey, I think I love you,
So what am I so afraid of?"

"Hello? (hello) (hello)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?"

"Pussy purring and look so satisfied.
Pussy purring and looking so satisfied.
Pussy purring and looking so satisfied."

"I can't quit you baby,
So I'm gonna put you down for awhile."

"Let me sleep on it,
Baby, baby, let me sleep on it.
Let me sleep on it,
I'll give you answer in the morning."

"Smells like R. Kelly's sheets (piss!)"

"Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere"

"Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me, how do you feel?"

"Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice
Appears under your feet
You slip out of your depth and out of your mind
With your fear flowing out behind you
As you claw the thin ice"

"Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

"You want to see the other side
What's going on behind the eyes
Still it seems if you can't trust
You can't be trusted"
“Oh what you think about that?
Now you know how I feel.”
Thais read list was amazing and when I have more time I'm going to try and actually match up all the players to their reads.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

If I have a chance I'm going to do a couple suspect ISOs today but for now I am still comfortable on Tranq. Nothing has changed in my view of him.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by speedchuck »

Why is it probably not Bob?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by speedchuck »

I bolded that because I wanted to talk about it and then I realized there are two lists so even scumtyo doesn't invalidate the whole thing
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Enrique wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:03 pm Could "public silencing" maybe mean can't talk in public but yes in BTSC?

@Long Con @Black Rock do you announce when Darth Malignus silences someone?
Yes, that's how I am tweaking this silencer. It happens on command, and everyone knows.

If there are any other questions about how I post or word things, fire away.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sabie12 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 am

What makes you change your mind? Do you still think sig is bad?
Clarified a thing with the host. (I don’t want or expect the host to comment on this.)

There is a pretty high chance Sig is scum. It’s not a sure thing.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

@rock con: will failed kill attempts show up on night posts?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184

Post by timmer »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:42 am
timmer wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:35 pm I'm having a bit if a mental health day. I'll tune in tomorrow.
That's tough to hear, man! Hope you get better.
Yes, I apologize for not being here, a friend who has a history of an eating disorder that had been held in check for a few years suddenly arrived in hospital here and has lost a frightening amount of weight out of sight of everyone... I spent a good part of the day with them and was just mentally and emotionally worn out.

I'm at work but I'm going to try my best to catch up on breaks and I'll manage some kind of semi-educated vote by deadline.
My siggie.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:37 am INH wasn’t nightkilled.
I'm as surprised as you are.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I can correspond everything that Tranq claimed RE: Day 3. He's now my top town read as well.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:25 am

Why is it probably not Bob?
I don’t think he’d try to do the second thing I saw right under my nose.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:26 am I bolded that because I wanted to talk about it and then I realized there are two lists so even scumtyo doesn't invalidate the whole thing
Right. I’m hedging with the original list so in case we pick wrong, maybe we get the DH hitman/accomplice anyway.

With Sprityo dead, I wouldn’t lynch just based off the first list because there is nothing that tells me there is for sure still a living scum player on the first list.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Enrique wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:04 pm
Aubergine - Hands out extra votes, one each night, to be used in the next lynch. Has three extra votes of her own to use. *secrets*
This is INH. His win condition (probably not unique) was to get lynched on Day 3, so he prepared us from before that with the acting silenced and "drunk slip".
Random Animal - Randomly becomes a copy of another role each phase, and assumes that role’s Win Condition at the time. *secrets*
This is Tranq. On Day 2 he made a joke post about Wilgy. On Night 2 he copied INH and got his role and win condition, so in Day 3 they were basically competing to get lynched. That's why he made up the whole mirror story after the fact, and after Wilgy had turned civ, he didn't know he had to get lynched until that same day.
Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:04 am
Slippin' the noose

"What is this?" cried Thazar, Judiciary Priest of the Dark Goddess. "Who are we supposed to bring to justice?" He looked down at the small crowd, chanting names of three different accused.

His secretarial underling shuffled through a stack of papers he held, and mumbled, "Er, it's uh, Tranquility, he's got the.... no wait - Quin. Quin edged him out." He said it with a tone of annoyance, thinking about the wager he had placed.

Thazar shook his head. "By the Goddess' dark eyes, I don't really care WHO gets it, the crowd wants blood, so let's get this over with."

The verdict went out, and Tranq and INH were freed and sent on their way, while Quin was led to the flaying slab. Quin perked up. "Did he say 'flaying slab'?!" He began to resist the men who were leading him forward.

The men grabbed him tighter, shoving him forward. Quin changed his tactic, bursting free of their grasp and leaping atop the slab. Looking around furtively, he nimbly leapt out and placed a foot on one of the men's faces, jumping out into the crowd. The shocked townsfolk tried to grab him, but Quin was moving too quickly, spinning and dodging, and he made it to an alleyway... and he was gone.

Thazar watched this all with an irritated look on his face. His money had been on Quin.

No one has been lynched. Night 3 has begun, so do that PM thing at some point.

Let's get the PMs in in 20 hours or less, and I'll slide the transition time back three hours or so.

The last two days, I have not been able to touch a computer. I will get to all your questions and PMs over time; please be patient with your host. I have tomorrow off. I'm all yours mostly.
I think the poll may have been a tie, or at least closer than it looks. Both Tranq and INH self-voted, so they probably each used their own three extra votes (if allowed, maybe they could just use one). On its own, this would have Tranq at 11, INH at 7 and Quin at 9 votes. But then there are the other ones INH may have handed and could have voted for Quin (and maybe even Tranq handed one yesterday); then there's other factors that could have messed up the count (we know of roles like Daisy and the Kraken, though they don't fit this theory, or the Gentle Shepherd, though he's dead, could also be items and other things).
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If the Darkness was in the game, it would have to be a secret role, right?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

G-Man wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:37 pm Karaoke Karl says...

“This is the end
Beautiful friend”
I'm getting Chicka Chicka flashbacks.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:01 am @s@sabie12 , I am not defending sig. I am questioning the reasons for suspecting him. These two are not the same.

And I questioned sprit and put a pressure vote on him when he voted for you with no reason, and after his info dump, I backed off him. Like with your vote for sig, I was questioning his reasons for suspecting you. As I have said, I am a tone reader, my suspicions are based on tone and "feel".

Your posts feel increasingly insincere to me. I am sorry if you might feel I am pressuring you, my youngest brother had a brain tumor, and having watched his recovery, I know it is not easy relearning and remaking new connections. I think playing a game like this is an excellent way to retrain your thought process, but it must also be frustrating at times and I am not trying to frustrate you. I will look in your history when I have a moment (currently at work) to see if you have any baddie games in your history.

linki, re mac, I was seeing him as a civ prior to losing his win con, and his frustration rang true to me. What are you seeing that I am not?
it has been hard but you're right I felt like I should get back into games and doing things that keep my mind active to get my functioning back. I also feel bad that I got sick around the time I was supposed to send you holiday goodies and I'm like oh I hope shes not mad.

Anyway, I mean its fair you can accuse me that's part of the game but I didnt do anything wrong and you're looking in the wrong direction if looking at me. I looked back at my game history and I was pretty lame and didnt do a whole lot. I'm not a big talker. I don't even remember a lot of the games I was in besides like the first one. I was a civ that game. The clue game I was bad and wasnt invested in it because of personal life stuff so it didnt go well for me. The last game I was in spaceforce I was civ and I was right about who was bad. No one listened and I got night killed right away. I'm a social worker by trade so even in real life I react calmly to conflict. This is just my personality. I don't usually get all crazy defensive. I know what I'm doing is the best I can so that's all I can do. If that lie detector character exists they can feel free to lie detect me anytime regarding me being a civ.
~Darren Shan~

Return to “Previous Jobs”