JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

2018 Socky Awards

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

2018 Socky Awards

It's that time, everyone. 2018 is over and gone, and that means we have another slew of awards to decide and hand out in some dramatic manner or another. As you may have already noticed, this year the proceedings will be a little different. There is going to be an entire Mafia game dedicated to the Socky Awards which will serve as its extended ceremony. Absolutely everyone is welcome and encouraged to play. Those who play in the game aren't required to vote for the awards if they don't want to, and those who vote for the awards aren't required to play. The voting and the game will be separate entirely, other than presentation of the awards occurring during the game.

Voting Guidelines

~ You are eligible to vote in these Socky awards if you played in or hosted at least one of the eligible games listed in the spoiler at the bottom of this post.

~ You may place TWO votes in each category, though it is not required. There will still be only one winner named (barring unique tie scenarios); this allows for more people to be recognized.

~ All votes must be sent privately to this Sockys2018 account to count. Link

~ You are not required to vote in every category.

~ Voting will be open starting now through the duration of the 2018 Game of Champions, potentially to be extended if necessary.
>>> UPDATE: I'll set a deadline for Sunday the 27th of January at 11:59 PM EST. If at that point we need more time it can be extended. :)

~ You are allowed to discuss your votes in this thread or campaign if you so desire. Remember though that some element of surprise makes it more fun. The element of surprise is even more important this year than it usually would be in years past. :nicenod:

~ You are permitted to vote for yourself if you so desire.

If you have any questions, direct them to JaggedJimmyJay, [mention]juliets[/mention] , or [mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] .

Games eligible for consideration (click spoiler)

Spoiler: show
JOBS
Mortal Kombat
Fire Emblem
Ancient Greece
U-Pick
Retrocausality
Firefly
Mega Man
Hogwarts
Game of Champions 2017 (special)

SIDES
Fiddler on the Roof
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Image Mafia
Assassination Classroom
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Outpost 31
Two-Headed Monster (special)

HEISTS
Vocaroo Too!
The Fellowship of the Ring
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
2018 Syndicate Mafia
Easter
Friends
DFS
Everyone's Insane!
SPACE FORCE

BURGLARIES
Jester
Murder on the Owl Express
Operation Refrigerator Restoration?
One Hour Werewolf
Awful Overplayed Dadrock
Dethy
Three-Day Day 1 (special)

*Note that special games (sit-downs) are included with the more regular game types which are most suitable given the numbers of players and makeup.

I will describe the awards categories in the next post.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: 2018 Socky Awards

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards Categories
Categories for Indivdual GAMES
*Note that "special games" have been grouped with the most appropriate category based on size and duration.

Best Job -- Which 2018 game within the Jobs category do you feel was the most exciting, fun, and/or best built? Define this however you like. Eligible games are included in the following spoiler:

Mortal Kombat
Fire Emblem
Ancient Greece
U-Pick
Retrocausality
Firefly
Mega Man
Hogwarts
Game of Champions 2017 (special)

Best Side Mission -- Which 2018 game within the Side Missions category do you feel was the most exciting, fun, and/or best built? Define this however you like. Eligible games are included in the following spoiler:

Fiddler on the Roof
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Image Mafia
Assassination Classroom
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Outpost 31
Two-Headed Monster (special)

Best Heist -- Which 2018 game within the Heists category do you feel was the most exciting, fun, and/or best built? Define this however you like. Eligible games are included in the following spoiler:

Vocaroo Too!
The Fellowship of the Ring
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
2018 Syndicate Mafia
Easter
Friends
DFS
Everyone's Insane!
SPACE FORCE

Best Burglary -- Which 2018 game within the Burglaries category do you feel was the most exciting, fun, and/or best built? Define this however you like. Eligible games are included in the following spoiler:

Jester
Murder on the Owl Express
Operation Refrigerator Restoration?
One Hour Werewolf
Awful Overplayed Dadrock
Dethy
Three-Day Day 1 (special)

Best Theme -- Which 2018 game within any category do you feel boasted the best theme? Define this however you like. All games are eligible.

Best Civilian Team Victory -- Within which 2018 game do you feel the civilian faction performed the best? All games are eligible.

Best Mafia Team Victory -- Within which 2018 game do you feel a mafia team or the mafia faction performed the best? All games are eligible.

Categories for Indivdual PLAYERS

Best Host or Host Team -- Which host or team of hosts do you think provided the overall best Mafia experience of the 2018 year? All games are eligible.

Best Civilian -- Which individual player do you feel was the best performer as a civilian in 2018, either in reference to a single game performance or the full year in combination? Define this however you like.

Best Mafioso -- Which individual player do you feel was the best performer as a mafioso in 2018, either in reference to a single game performance or the full year in combination? Define this however you like.

Best Independent -- Which individual player do you feel was the best performer as an independent role in 2018, either in reference to a single game performance or the full year in combination? Define this however you like.

Best Newcomer -- Which individual player who played their first-ever game on The Syndicate in 2018 do you feel was the best performer, added the most to the community, and/or was the most entertaining? Define this however you like. Players who meet this criteria are listed in the following spoiler:

abyssum
Avito
ColinIsCool
Dave
Dr. White
Fractal
gwilikers6
Infected_alien8_
Iron_Dwarf
karavalenge
Kenway
Kites
lapluie
Lilefer
Lunalee
novaselinenever
Owner of a Lonely Heart
poutanko
RobotNerd277
Tsaiah
wolbre04
Zephyrus

*If you feel you or someone else should be included here but isn't, please let JaggedJimmyJay know ASAP.

Best Role Use -- Which individual player do you feel used the mechanics of their role the most effectively or in the most entertaining way during a game in 2018? Define this however you like.

Most Valuable Player -- Which individual player do you feel was the best overall performer in the game of Mafia, regardless of role or alignment, in 2018? This may reference a single game performance or an overall body of work through the year. Define this however you like.

Additional Categories

Spirit Award -- This award is perhaps the most broad. Which individual player and/or contributor to the Mafia community here on The Syndicate did the most to promote a fun and welcoming playing environment for everyone else to enjoy in 2018? Define this however you like.

Funniest Poster -- Which indivdual player or contributor made you laugh the most in 2018? Define this however you like.

Best Quote -- In a post coming soon I will provide a number of quotes submitted to this account throughout the year as candidates for this award. You may select among that group or vote for any other quote you may prefer from anywhere on the site during the 2018 year.

Best Banner -- Which banner for a 2018 game do you feel was the best looking, coolest, most interesting, or otherwise the one you most prefer? Define this however you like.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The Lifetime Achievement Award

This is the second appearance of this prestigious award. This can be viewed as a sort of "Hall of Fame" induction, not to be confused with the Hall of Fame forum on this site where we keep statistical track of each game and player. This award does not refer only to 2018 game play. It refers to the entire body of work (referring specifically to their Mafia play and/or hosting) for a player's time on this website from the day they registered.

Not everyone is eligible to be inducted this year. This will function similarly to an athletic Hall of Fame, like those seen for professional sports. This year, only players who joined The Syndicate in the year 2014 or earlier are considered to be eligible for a Lifetime Achievement Award. Last year the cutoff was at 2013, and now we have advanced it one year. Next year the cutoff will be 2015. Again, to be eligible for the Lifetime Achievement Award, your nominee must have joined the site during or before the year 2014.

Those who have already won this award are ineligible: Epignosis, M Plus 7, S~V~S, and Long Con

This link directs to the member list, ordered by date of registration. Eligible players continue into page 7.

You may vote for three players here, and three players will be inducted. In the event of ties, the Socky Awards team will convene to come to a solution.

Everyone is eligible to vote for this award, including those who are not eligible to receive it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Sockys2023 »

The following quotes were submitted to this account throughout the year as nominees for the "Best Quote" award. You may vote for among them or any other quotes you may fancy from 2018.

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:16 pm Wow Epi's ego is so big he has to share an award with himself.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:55 pm Wilgy, are you Civ?
Yes. 100%!
Were you born to pureblood civilian parents?
No... which is why we lynched my father. He shed a single tear before we lit him on fire. The bubbling of his flesh was nowhere near as loud as the screams. Poor Marmot dad.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:14 pm *in the distance you hear together we ride...

Eventually you realize it's coming over the western hill... and it's getting louder...

Suddenly!

Wilgy on his horse, Sig, leaps over the hill screaming the theme we all know well.

Sig lets out a mighty "neigh!" And Wilgy rides towarrds the sunrise.

You hear his horrid singing fade away as he dissapears on the horizon.*
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:12 pm This is the part where Jay begrudgingly changes his vote to Iron Dwarf for self preservation. Iron Dwarf gets lynched and flips Mafia. Jay, nutella and rdw turn out to be scum but nobody believes it because why would they bus? Epi is mislynched tomorrow. I get nightkilled. Speedchuck is depressed at the end of the game. How did we get it so wrong!? He cries.
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:07 pm Yes, you have the most posts, but I have the most cat food stocked in my pantry out of all my friends. Doesn’t mean I own a cat.
Scotty wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:58 am You never know when the feline master race will knock on the door. You truly never know..
insertnamehere wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:24 pm SLOONEI {INH MIX}

Get
it while it's hot:

(unfortunally the vocaroo recording has expired)
S~V~S wrote:I just find this particular tale to be so tall, it could be a forward for the Lakers.
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:45 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:41 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:39 pm Also, Bet money Kyle or Lorab are bad.
:: scrawls in notepad ::

Any particular reason, or are you just feeling lucky?
2+2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3 quick maffs.
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:57 pm I like the flow of you guys right now. It’s like a pork roast on Fourth of July and no one is vegetarian
Do you have a file cabinet full of these?
No. The pork would spoil
(entire exchange submitted as one)
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:48 amTell me why
aaaaint nothing but a heartache
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:51 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 10:45 pm IF Speedchuck was an original Zombie, then I am a Zombie. Otherwise, I'm still Human.
speedchuck wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 11:37 pm I'll touch Spacedaisy
That's not at all ominous timing.
:shrug2:

If you don't want to get down with mutual touching then I might have to touch your hubbie instead
Quin wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:49 am
motel room wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:48 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:45 am
motel room wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:44 am Golden is kiwi yeah?
no he's australian. quin is kiwi tho. mac too.
Oh right. How about that Dave Dobbyn, quin?

SUP DUNYA............................'s cat
Ignore the cat. It couldn't tell a hot dog from an ice cream taco. Surely it would tell you they were both sandwiches, the anarchist.
wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:44 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:42 pm But I would like more input re: wolbre and the alleged Boobquest please and thank you.
What input do you want ffs
I don't know who has it I just have a series of goofy tasks I have to do myself and get others to help me with. One of them is singing and another is finding the wayward tit among others
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:45 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:44 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:42 pm But I would like more input re: wolbre and the alleged Boobquest please and thank you.
What input do you want ffs
I don't know who has it I just have a series of goofy tasks I have to do myself and get others to help me with. One of them is singing and another is finding the wayward tit among others
You have to find another boob? Is that the boobquest? Please just yes or no.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:03 am -Sig is a poor quality garden salad
-Golden is a Polynesian athlete with a difficult to pronounce and hyphenated surname
-Scotty is a massive fan of the television show Sense8
-insertnamehere is a carnie with a creepy hand
-Lunalee is a bandaged ham sandwich
-Quin is a marmalade fondue
-nutella is a Pepsi flavoured wine cooler
-MacDougall is the Lord of All Things
-Zephyrus is a meme
-Lapluie is a philosophical concept
-Turnip Head is a routine process
-Kylemii is a figurative mannerism
-Choutas is a con man
-Coliniscool
-Spacedaisy is an enigma wrapped inside a breakfast burrito
-Epignosis is a slave owner
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:00 pm Some thoughts:

Scotty's drunk posts make me read him as town, simply because I don't think a scum would try to play drunk. I'll stand corrected if anybody can counter.
Hello. I'm Rob.
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:00 pm I have no idea what Epi is doing.
Whiskey.
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:51 pm Grandma Sloonei, do you think you could get Richard to help you make a case on nutella in a little more depth? I know he’s so good with computers.
RICHARD IS ON A ROADTRIP TO VISIT ALL THE PIZZA HUTS ALONG THE EAST COAST, WE ARE SO PROUD
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:23 am The list of people actually applying rationalisation in this game is as short as Epi's penis.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 pm
Golden wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 pm Scotty
Quin
Spacedaisy
MacDougall

I shall not campaign. I merely ask that you vote for me this one time, and trust me.
I trust you in the same way that I trust my mother in law
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:32 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:20 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 am
Sanggolden wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 am Btw novas apparently been expecting me to come at him for ages and says I’m bad because I do but there’s no particular stated suspicion nor even a vote for me to back it up. Just attack as defence.
Pretty standard stuff.

I had a bad feeling about how you've been trying to paint my votes for captain. It read as you dancing around an opportunity, and trying to find suspicions where there are none. I wanted to see if you'd commit, and go for my lynch before I strike back.

You did. Bad move.
"Dancing around an opportunity" is a good way to put how Golden looks to me, too. Like he's chasing a victim card that doesn't really exist :ponder:
And on the third day the LORD created the teammate rushing to nova's defense.
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:58 am MacDougall picked up a photo frame and stroked it with one finger. A tear gently rolling down his face.

He hung the frame on the wall of the ship and took a step back. He looked at it and smiled, fighting back tears.

"I'll make this right. I promise."

ColinIsCool, Wilgy and Lunalee's smiling faces looked back at him.

"You'll always have a place on my ship."
nutella wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:04 am
Quin wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:25 am also i'm ashamed to admit that i believed that quote was real for approximately 7 seconds
Jesus and his disciples played mafia exactly once and we all know how that turned out :mafia:
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:48 am I can only do so much people I'm one man. One very talented very handsome man.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Enrique »

Fire Walk With Me isn't eligible for anything? :puppy:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I miss Scotty and Wilgy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Enrique wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:12 pm Fire Walk With Me isn't eligible for anything? :puppy:
Sorry, that's an oversight on my part. I will add it now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 5

Post by speedchuck »

Is there an easy link to all the banners?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

wolbre04 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:33 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:32 am Hahahaha holy shit...

CFD Wolbre?
Do it bitch
This post happened in 2018.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:47 pm Is there an easy link to all the banners?
Most of them should be visible here.

Any super recent work may not appear, so I will have to check.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I want to plug Tink for the best role use award, since she was vanilla. In Vocaroo Too!, she made a perfect fake cop claim that turned that game around brilliantly. It was a great Mafia move, and it was absolutely hilarious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ColinIsCool »

I had a lot of good teammates this year as scum, but two that stand out were Enrique in FWWM and Scotty in Easter.

Enrique played a perfect double agent role after I’d recruited him, I think at one point balancing 3 different BTSCs with different partners who thought different things. He brought that win home with grace.

Scotty engineered a marvelous distancing strategy once we knew we’d need it and bullshitted like no bullshitter before him at a point where I was outted and the civs only had to kill him. It was pretty incredible that he was able to argue his way out of it in the face of tons of evidence.

Both brought their respective victories home, but these were small games and deserve your attention. :beer:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:52 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:33 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:32 am Hahahaha holy shit...

CFD Wolbre?
Do it bitch
This post happened in 2018.
Thanks, I needed to know this
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 10

Post by DharmaHelper »

FYI I need to win a Lifetime Achievement Award this year. Just so everyone knows.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

[mention]timmer[/mention] it looks like I've got several nominations, but once again I expect to be wiped out when the round gets to resolving winners points.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Would anyone like to join my Socky Awards Fantasy League?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I hope Fire Emblem wins something cause I played awful all year except on MafiaUniverse.

Colin and Luna are two dang good new players.

DH probably manages to win every category.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:14 pm I hope Fire Emblem wins something cause I played awful all year except on MafiaUniverse.

I'm the Leonardo DiCaprio of the Socky's. Robbed every fuckin' time.

ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 7

Post by G-Man »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:14 pm I hope Fire Emblem wins something cause I played awful all year except on MafiaUniverse.

Easy solution: Get raped by a bear and you’ll win!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

G-Man wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Not falling for THAT one again.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

"juliets is fucking Glorfindel" deserves best post
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

G-Man wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Enrique wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 am "juliets is fucking Glorfindel" deserves best post
hahahahahaha
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 6

Post by MacDougall »

If I don't win best maf i riot
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Who already has lifetime achievement awards? Is there a link to it?

edit, never mind I found it lol
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Has a deadline on this been chosen? The GoC ended rather ahead of schedule.
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 am Has a deadline on this been chosen? The GoC ended rather ahead of schedule.
:feb: :noble:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 am Has a deadline on this been chosen? The GoC ended rather ahead of schedule.
I'll set a deadline for Sunday the 27th of January at 11:59 PM EST. If at that point we need more time it can be extended. :)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:26 am If I don't win best maf i riot
For what game? :ponder:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I don't think it would make a lot of sense for me to vote when I only played in 4 games and didn't follow most others. Thanks for putting it together though JJJ!
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Enrique wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:41 pm I don't think it would make a lot of sense for me to vote when I only played in 4 games and didn't follow most others. Thanks for putting it together though JJJ!
That's certainly fair if you'd prefer it. I will say though that anyone is welcome to vote even if they didn't play all that much -- most people tend to vote based on a subset of games and moments that they remember from their own experience anyway. :)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:26 pm
Buffy and/or Ass Class but I won't really riot you do you.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:45 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:26 pm
Buffy and/or Ass Class but I won't really riot you do you.
Ah. I wasn't in Ass Class, and I've blocked Buffy from my mind. :doh: That's why I didn't remember.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Look fam, im gonna be voting luna for best newcomer award

also she gets lynched a lot, like more than sig i want to say

she also rolls mafia a lot :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Honestly I did god awful this year in mafia

i want to say i lost 4/5 games i played or didnt feel satisfied at all because i didnt play well
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:53 pm Honestly I did god awful this year in mafia

i want to say i lost 4/5 games i played or didnt feel satisfied at all because i didnt play well
I literally won only a single game this year, and I don't remember personally winning it, if you know what I mean. I don't see a socky in my future this year.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm actually going to vote this year.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:03 am
sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:53 pm Honestly I did god awful this year in mafia

I literally won only a single game this year, and I don't remember personally winning it, if you know what I mean. I don't see a socky in my future this year.
im bankrolling on burglaries because that's all ive got goign for me :haha:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I won all three games I played. :workit:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

(Did you guys know MP has won 8 burglaries)
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:48 am (Did you guys know MP has won 8 burglaries)
Because he's a crazy man who can post 19 times in 13 seconds.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 7

Post by G-Man »

The Lifetime Achievement Award is hard this year. I feel like we’ll be in perpetual catch-up mode for some of the old guard, but there’s so many newer members who haven’t played with them, so some deserving but less-active names may be passed over. Makes me sad to think about.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:34 pm Look fam, im gonna be voting luna for best newcomer award

also she gets lynched a lot, like more than sig i want to say

she also rolls mafia a lot :haha:
I voted for Luna too. She's a lot nicer than I am, and harder to read.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

Yall remember that time I beat the snot out of the whole game in Hogwarts lol oops

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i can't believe i actually have a funny quote
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I couldn't decide between Colin and Luna for newcomer so I voted for Wolbre instead.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:20 pm FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

Yall remember that time I beat the snot out of the whole game in Hogwarts lol oops
I nominated you for several things. If you don't get best indie I will be surprised.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Glorfindel »

Enrique wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 am "juliets is fucking Glorfindel" deserves best post
:faint:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:21 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:20 pm FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

I nominated you for several things. If you don't get best indie I will be surprised.
:noble: Thanks bud.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Socky Threads”