An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 4)

Moderator: Community Team

Who king hit the poor cunt?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Dom
40%
Epignosis
No votes
Lady LambdaDelta
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Host/Dead/Spec
60%

Total votes: 10
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24

Re: An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 1)

Post by DFaraday »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:08 am I gave Michelle a town read because the energy in her posts seemed to be trending in a constructive direction, but I haven’t seen many other opinions on her besides Tony’s failing her for her response to his mechanic chatter. How do we read her?
I just went through her posts, and noticed a lot of questions and very little in the way of offering her own views. I've never played with her that I can recall; is this normal behaviour for her?

(I spelt "behaviour" the Australian way for the game. Also "spelt.")
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:43 am I’m unconvinced by the things Tony has said in response to me, but I don’t want the discussion to end there.

Long Con and G-man are the other two players I’ve felt directly suspicious of for more than a brief moment this game. I’ve held off on G-man because he hasn’t played in forever and he’s good company. And some of my pings could just be derived from his eagerness to get back in the action.

Long Con has felt a little flat. I may or may not be able to substatntiate that.
How are these real reads
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I just won my first ever game of Coup in a 7 player game it was very satisfying

Getting drunk now ama
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

DFaraday wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:28 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:08 am I gave Michelle a town read because the energy in her posts seemed to be trending in a constructive direction, but I haven’t seen many other opinions on her besides Tony’s failing her for her response to his mechanic chatter. How do we read her?
I just went through her posts, and noticed a lot of questions and very little in the way of offering her own views. I've never played with her that I can recall; is this normal behaviour for her?

(I spelt "behaviour" the Australian way for the game. Also "spelt.")
I am sympathetic to players who ask questions before offering views.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:30 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:43 am I’m unconvinced by the things Tony has said in response to me, but I don’t want the discussion to end there.

Long Con and G-man are the other two players I’ve felt directly suspicious of for more than a brief moment this game. I’ve held off on G-man because he hasn’t played in forever and he’s good company. And some of my pings could just be derived from his eagerness to get back in the action.

Long Con has felt a little flat. I may or may not be able to substatntiate that.
How are these real reads
I’ve read or skimmed most of the thread and my responses have been such that I came out feeling this way about things. I’ve expressed nothing firm or concrete here. Why do you object?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:49 am
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:30 am

How are these real reads
I’ve read or skimmed most of the thread and my responses have been such that I came out feeling this way about things. I’ve expressed nothing firm or concrete here. Why do you object?
LC is fine imo from the way he framed his jack vote. Gman, idk no real strong opinion I guess but light town lean
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I guess you said you're not sure either but you did say you had been directly suspicious of them, that's the part I object to
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:11 am
Quin wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:43 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:39 pm nah, jack is fair dinkum right now.
google said you think Jack is honest, is that correct?
nah yeah he's a good bloke i reckon
Why do you reckon that, esteemed Australian Quin? Who do you reckon ain’t such good blokes?
mate its hard to roleplay and make choc a bloc posts at the same time

i reckon i'd call the coppers on nutella for starting the DF beef against jazza, that whole thing was a pissup.

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:54 am I guess you said you're not sure either but you did say you had been directly suspicious of them, that's the part I object to
You object to me pursuing my Day 1 suspicions, got it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:54 am
Why do you reckon that, esteemed Australian Quin? Who do you reckon ain’t such good blokes?

i reckon i'd call the coppers on nutella for starting the DF beef against jazza, that whole thing was a pissup.

Crikey

I will say that my main takeaway from today has been that Jack was in no way angling for a DFaraday lynch with his initial prod. I don’f know if I suspect anyone in particular for following up on it, but it’s the type of thing that could be seized upon by opportunistic bad guys at this stage.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:04 pm Some Tony things:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:19 am I haven’t played a game with a setup like this is a while lemme recap for myself. Three bad lynches allowed, find scum within six days.
Why does this post exist? Michelle also called him out for this but my beef is slightly different. It's not that he's doing math, it's that he's putting these words into the thread. They're isolated, not really attached to or inviting in any further discussion. He just plopped some cursory mechanical chatter into the thread and moved on.

His progression on Dom also looks strange. Is strange bad? Let's see.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:48 pm I don't want to lynch Dom right now. That makes me paranoid.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:55 pm nutella, you've said that you're good at reading Dom in the past I think. What should I think here?
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:07 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:10 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:55 pm nutella, you've said that you're good at reading Dom in the past I think. What should I think here?
I think he's town. He's doing his typical thing of gathered reactions to lots of little things.
Okay thanks for your opinion.

anyone want to dissent?
I do not know what the initial stance on Dom is supposed to reflect. Do Tony and Dom have a particular history together where the former tends to suspect the latter? He then calls on nutella to offer her allegedly expert read, indicating that Tony doesn't have a particular history with Dom, but then beckons anyone else to disagree with her. In all of this, Tony has done nothing resembling independent work to read Dom. He has observed Dom's presence in the game and asked a specific player to comment on it, then he has sought dissenting opinions all across Australia.

What is your read on Dom, Tony? Does something stand out about him one way or the other? Why are you so interested in him here?
This is great stuff. Sloonei is town. Tony looks bad.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:23 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:04 pm I don't really care about this right now.
If you’re town, at least care enough to help not lynch the guy who somehow got a third of the posts D1 without even telling a bunch of jokes.
LOL yeah, because you found yourself in hot water and went into mega-defensive mode. This is not a reason to townread you.

Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:02 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 am DF plays that way enough of the time that pinging him to play is fake because you already know from experience that he'll play how he plays pings or not. Filler content not real content. Flush Out Fillers, as they say. Done. "Answered" Wolf motivation: early seemingly useful but no really content.
Long Con’s ISO is a few jokes and some posts shoveling coal in the engine of the Jackwagon, like this one here. If he’s bad, he entered with a forced casual air and then pounced on an obvious and easy bandwagon. But as I type this out I have to ask if I really think LC would kick the game off like that.
Brother... I kicked off the game like that. You have to trust your senses in this game, if you start gaslighting yourself, then you're in big fucking trouble, mate.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I probably meant I don’t think that’s how mafia Long Con would start the game. Which is to say I talked myself out of suspecting you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I’m falling asleep. If we’re lynching between Jack and nutella, I’d choose nutella. Jack’s play looks emphatically town, whereas nutella’s just looks emphatically nutella. That’s not a suspicion, it’s just absence of a firm town read.

I am not satisfied with those two options. I’m leaving my vote on tony and encourage anyone who’s awake to look at him and continue discussing other names.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I would be cool with a Tony lynch I guess but staying on the more likely self pres for now :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

morning o/
a little late at 9:30 AM, lazy and all ..
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:18 pm Looks like me trying to delete the @ Jack bit.

Um...I’m okay at reading Sabie. She’s usually town when I play with her.
Catched up until this post for now.

Wait , when you don't play with her she is not town?
I see you give her a TR for a coincidence not for something game related.
Maybe you said more after, i'm going to read.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah, not voting nutella because Jack said so. :p

[VOTE: Tony Stark Prime] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:37 pm I’m pretty sure this is solid reasoning. I think on probability people who take lines like Michelle are more likely scum and people who take lines like Sloonei are more likely town.
Disagree? Y/N
Yes about me.
I thought is wolfy that you're doing the math day 1 because this may be a thing to pose in town carring.

Also I disagree with any playstyle comparison.

Sloonei's post was townish by itself and the mention of him being probably asleep at Eod and honestly pointing that his vote will last, I think this is villagery.

So you take my post and his post, make a comparison and find me scum? This is scumtactic from you and I notice a bad progression of you on me.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:29 pm
Dom wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:28 pm Jack— you’re doing the exact thing LC just accused you of.
Which is what?
You filled the thread with more filler bullshit

Now... your posts don't reek.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:19 am I haven’t played a game with a setup like this is a while lemme recap for myself. Three bad lynches allowed, find scum within six days.
Why does this post exist? Michelle also called him out for this but my beef is slightly different. It's not that he's doing math, it's that he's putting these words into the thread. They're isolated, not really attached to or inviting in any further discussion. He just plopped some cursory mechanical chatter into the thread and moved on.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:48 pm I don't want to lynch Dom right now. That makes me paranoid.
I think he's town. He's doing his typical thing of gathered reactions to lots of little things.

anyone want to dissent?
I do not know what the initial stance on Dom is supposed to reflect. Do Tony and Dom have a particular history together where the former tends to suspect the latter? He then calls on nutella to offer her allegedly expert read, indicating that Tony doesn't have a particular history with Dom, but then beckons anyone else to disagree with her. In all of this, Tony has done nothing resembling independent work to read Dom. He has observed Dom's presence in the game and asked a specific player to comment on it, then he has sought dissenting opinions all across Australia.

What is your read on Dom, Tony? Does something stand out about him one way or the other? Why are you so interested in him here?
No.

And I don't like that I didn't see a response to this.
[VOTE: Tony] aubergine

Spicy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:17 pm There is so little to pry on here.
Rainbowish from memory:

Me
Jack
Dom
DF
Sloonei
Sabie
LC
G-Man
——————————
Epi
Michelle
Nutella
Sloonei lower than DF in these reads comes as odd for me, Tony never said nothing about DF as town iirc while he had a post comparing me and Sloonei.

And Quin is missing :thinking:

Lot of reads coming out of nowhere, and his agenda for me is visible.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:04 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:37 pm I’m pretty sure this is solid reasoning. I think on probability people who take lines like Michelle are more likely scum and people who take lines like Sloonei are more likely town.
Disagree? Y/N
Yes about me.
I thought is wolfy that you're doing the math day 1 because this may be a thing to pose in town carring.

Sloonei's post was townish by itself and the mention of him being probably asleep at Eod and honestly pointing that his vote will last, I think this is villagery.

So you take my post and his post, make a comparison and find me scum? This is scumtactic from you and I notice a bad progression of you on me.
this is nagl right I’m not sure what’s expected
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:17 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:29 pm
Dom wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:28 pm Jack— you’re doing the exact thing LC just accused you of.
Which is what?
You filled the thread with more filler bullshit

Now... your posts don't reek.

anyone want to dissent?

No.

And I don't like that I didn't see a response to this.

Spicy
I responded somewhere
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I have suspicions on all three of the people with votes. In looking through Tony's posts a lot of his focus is on jack. He makes it a point to say "if I'm nightkilled jack is scum" and that he needs a few days to figure him out subtle ways of saying dont lynch me im town without actually saying it. When he was mafia in the past his main focus of discussion was his own teammates so if they got killed off he could be like see I'm not bad. Ive seen jack do this as well. Also his post making it a point to say how many mislynches we can have was a little sketchy. I see a lot of fair points on him and he hasnt done much to counteract these points.

Jack I've expressed my suspicion on him. There's a fair amount of back and forth discussion on him but I'm still leaning towards thinking he is mafia.

Nutella can be very difficult to read as she does often follow the waves of the thread but her response to things so far hasn't made me feel confident about her being town.

This day 1 is hard there are fair points on all three. Voting tony as I feel worst about him and his efforts thus far.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:27 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:17 pm There is so little to pry on here.
Rainbowish from memory:

Me
Jack
Dom
DF
Sloonei
Sabie
LC
G-Man
——————————
Epi
Michelle
Nutella
Sloonei lower than DF in these reads comes as odd for me, Tony never said nothing about DF as town iirc while he had a post comparing me and Sloonei.

I didn’t know Quin was in the game until after I posted the list. And I really appreciate how you think my agenda is visible because of the positioning of two people. What’s my agenda? Save my teammate DF? Lynch Sloonei? Well if my agenda is lynch Sloonei then why did I say he was townier than you? That would have been a mistake.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sabie12 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:33 am I have suspicions on all three of the people with votes. In looking through Tony's posts a lot of his focus is on jack. He makes it a point to say "if I'm nightkilled jack is scum" and that he needs a few days to figure him out subtle ways of saying dont lynch me im town without actually saying it. When he was mafia in the past his main focus of discussion was his own teammates so if they got killed off he could be like see I'm not bad. Ive seen jack do this as well. Also his post making it a point to say how many mislynches we can have was a little sketchy. I see a lot of fair points on him and he hasnt done much to counteract these points.

Jack I've expressed my suspicion on him. There's a fair amount of back and forth discussion on him but I'm still leaning towards thinking he is mafia.

Nutella can be very difficult to read as she does often follow the waves of the thread but her response to things so far hasn't made me feel confident about her being town.

This day 1 is hard there are fair points on all three. Voting tony as I feel worst about him and his efforts thus far.
The first two things are patently false. The rest make me think Sabie is scum.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Disagree? Y/N
Yes about me.

I suppose I’ll respond to the attacks cause I think they’re interesting.
1. Why didn’t you present this the first time? Is it because you just made it up right now?
2. TSP: here’s a post on day 1 I don’t like from Michelle. I think Michelle is scummy. Michelle: that’s a bad progression
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Whatever I’m falling asleep

legacy reads assuming I get lynched:
Nutella Michelle Sabie scum

Maybe 1 of Sloonei Epi LC? Haven’t gotten a strong feel on LC this game
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:37 am
Rainbowish from memory:

Me
Jack
Dom
DF
Sloonei
Sabie
LC
G-Man
——————————
Epi
Michelle
Nutella

I didn’t know Quin was in the game until after I posted the list. And I really appreciate how you think my agenda is visible because of the positioning of two people. What’s my agenda? Save my teammate DF? Lynch Sloonei? Well if my agenda is lynch Sloonei then why did I say he was townier than you? That would have been a mistake.
your agenda is to shade me. I think your attitude towards Sloonei is pockety .

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 22

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime was lynched. He was Karen Skinner, a vanilla townie.

It is night 1. It will last 24 hrs. PM night actions to me.

Flavour to come.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:48 am
Disagree? Y/N
Yes about me.

I suppose I’ll respond to the attacks cause I think they’re interesting.
1. Why didn’t you present this the first time? Is it because you just made it up right now?
2. TSP: here’s a post on day 1 I don’t like from Michelle. I think Michelle is scummy. Michelle: that’s a bad progression
1. i said "doing the math in day 1? You are usually counting how many mislynches are needed for a scum win?"
and you said something like why not
and after I said you posted that for towncred.
Your first is a non amswer, your second is a shade and you avoid a real answer
2. you put me in scum reads and you avoid me while you shade me. That is a bad progression.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:47 am TonyStarkPrime was lynched. He was Karen Skinner, a vanilla townie.

It is night 1. It will last 24 hrs. PM night actions to me.

Flavour to come.
jfc.. :/

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

RIP tony I'm sorry.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Fantastic. People won’t listen to me any more when I’m asleep than when I’m awake.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:25 pm So for those of you keeping score or if you need a map after I’m dead

Town
DF
Tony
LC

Townlean
Michelle
Quin

Scumlean
GMan

Scum
Nutella

Jury’s still out on everyone else, even Epi.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:58 am Whatever I’m falling asleep

legacy reads assuming I get lynched:
Nutella Michelle Sabie scum

Maybe 1 of Sloonei Epi LC? Haven’t gotten a strong feel on LC this game
Never forget. :noble:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DFaraday wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:26 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:19 am
DFaraday wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:17 am After their most recent exchange I'm feeling like TSP and Nutella are both town. At the very least, I doubt they're teammates because their lengthy misunderstanding discussion felt too meandering and inconsequential to be a planned interaction.
You should stop voting for me.
But you're unlynchable, so it won't matter anyway. :beer:

I meant to respond earlier to your post asking us for reasons for voting you. I felt I was pretty clear in my earlier post, but to reiterate I think it's entirely conceivable that scum could try to instigate a low-risk lynch on someone like me in order to get a numbers advantage early, since in a game like this if I hang around until Day 4 or 5 like usual I could be a difference maker. I don't know for sure that's what you were doing, but you seemed to dismiss the possibility without any consideration, which was more of a bad look imo.

I don't find Nutella suspicious, so I don't plan on voting her. If you have a good case for someone else I'd be willing to listen.
I have a read on you (Town) and you have 9 posts as of D1.

Mission accomplished. Be that difference maker, tho.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 65

Post by G-Man »

Nuts. I didn’t wake up in time to vote. I never finished my ISO’s anyway.

RIP Tony. Calm tfd Jack. It’s just a game.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:31 am I just won my first ever game of Coup in a 7 player game it was very satisfying

Getting drunk now ama
Why do you have such big eyes, ears and teeth?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:00 am

Crikey

I will say that my main takeaway from today has been that Jack was in no way angling for a DFaraday lynch with his initial prod. I don’f know if I suspect anyone in particular for following up on it, but it’s the type of thing that could be seized upon by opportunistic bad guys at this stage.
:nicenod:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:44 am morning o/
a little late at 9:30 AM, lazy and all ..
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:18 pm Looks like me trying to delete the @ Jack bit.

Um...I’m okay at reading Sabie. She’s usually town when I play with her.
Catched up until this post for now.

Wait , when you don't play with her she is not town?
I see you give her a TR for a coincidence not for something game related.
Maybe you said more after, i'm going to read.
I wouldn’t know since I wasn’t in those games.

A general problem I have with reading some players (Dom and Sabie) is that I’ve not seen as much of their wolf game so I have to ask myself if I’m recognizing their town game or just their game.

Contrast you or Nutella where I at least have a variety or town and scum experiences to draw on.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:59 am Yeah, not voting nutella because Jack said so. :p

Bad look. :smoky:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Rainbowish from memory:

Me
Jack
Dom
DF
Sloonei
Sabie
LC
G-Man
——————————
Epi
Michelle
Nutella

DF is higher than Sloonei for me. Nutella is unaligned with DF probably. I’d never ever defend DF if we were wolves together as he rarely endgames. Nutella essentially does meaning they aren’t wolves together.

If Nutella is your top wolf, it makes perfect sense to townread DF.

Maybe Tony had additional reasons that I’ve forgotten.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Forgetting a player is in the game when making an iso is not wolf indicative.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:09 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:59 am Yeah, not voting nutella because Jack said so. :p

Bad look. :smoky:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Dom »

RIP Tony. :/ Shit
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:01 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:00 am

Crikey

:nicenod:
This Jack-Sloonei thing makes me uncomfortable.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24

Post by DFaraday »

That sudden late surge of Tony votes wasn't suspicious at all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 65

Post by G-Man »

DFaraday wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:17 pm That sudden late surge of Tony votes wasn't suspicious at all.
Not as much as you may think. Late surges like that tend to be a result of civvie overanalysis/panic to make something happen when the poll sits idle for too long. Why stick your neck out to engineer a mislynch when civvies can be relied on to take care of it on their own?

I'm going to finish those base ISO's and then re-read Day 1 with the knowledge that Tony was civvie. I'm looking for people who are flying just at radar-level. They're here and fitting in, but not trying to make big waves.

My gut tells me there's a baddie on each train. My gut leads me astray early more often than not, but it's all I've got.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Yeah, if the Tony lynch was uniquely scum orchestrated it means that both Jack and nutella are bad. Nah.

There could easily be one or two bad guys on any of the wagons though. I come out of this lynch feeling worse about Michelle.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh I'm alive huh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Probably would have joined the Tony train had I been awake, liked several points in the catch up. Ah well..
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”