An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 4)

Moderator: Community Team

Who king hit the poor cunt?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Dom
40%
Epignosis
No votes
Lady LambdaDelta
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Host/Dead/Spec
60%

Total votes: 10
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Re: An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 3)

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:30 pm because scum partners tend to avoid acknowledging each other? that's a long supported Thing
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So why vote for LC instead of LLD?
Spoiler: show
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 am I mean like, ok, here's all the posts where LLD and Michelle interacted:

:shrug:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I was once caught by a dubious LP member named Aldo for avoidance. I had not mentioned or interacted with a single member of my beleaguered baddie team and he nailed it, I was lynched, and everyone pointed and laughed.

However, I'm not Michelle's teammate.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:36 pm So why vote for LC instead of LLD?
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 am I mean like, ok, here's all the posts where LLD and Michelle interacted:

:shrug:
I mean, sure.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:38 pm I was once caught by a dubious LP member named Aldo for avoidance. I had not mentioned or interacted with a single member of my beleaguered baddie team and he nailed it, I was lynched, and everyone pointed and laughed.

However, I'm not Michelle's teammate.
Man, screw that guy.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Talk about toxic. Lmao. LLD don't worry you're an angel :cloud9:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine

I don't believe you believe what you're saying.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:41 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine

I don't know what I believe. LC could be scum, LLD could be scum, I don't feel like there are very many leads to go on here
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:42 pm

I don't know what I believe. LC could be scum, LLD could be scum, I don't feel like there are very many leads to go on here
I find it very strange that you voted LC (who is talking, participating, etc.) for not mentioning Michelle but didn't apply the same thinking to LLD (who is doing very little) and also didn't mention Michelle.

What's your take on Quin?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:44 pm

I find it very strange that you voted LC (who is talking, participating, etc.) for not mentioning Michelle but didn't apply the same thinking to LLD (who is doing very little) and also didn't mention Michelle.

Well I wasn't really thinking about LLD until she popped in today, but her exchange with Dom was questionable enough that I'd be fine voting for her.

Quin could be scum and I particularly think he is compatible with LC.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 pm LC could be scum
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 pm LLD could be scum
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 pm Quin could be scum
Good talk. :keys:

Do you have a "maybe" to throw in there to make the salad complete?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:49 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 pm LC could be scum
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 pm LLD could be scum
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 pm Quin could be scum
Good talk. :keys:

Do you have a "maybe" to throw in there to make the salad complete?
Yeah, G-Man. XD
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:41 pm Talk about toxic. Lmao. LLD don't worry you're an angel :cloud9:
Absolutely, he was pretty evil. Also, we have two of his photographic prints hanging in our bathroom. :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:44 pm

Well I wasn't really thinking about LLD until she popped in today, but her exchange with Dom was questionable enough that I'd be fine voting for her.

Quin could be scum and I particularly think he is compatible with LC.
I don't feel all that Quinpatible. How am I with him? He's too busy being Australian to make a real effort right now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LC, what's your opinion on nutella?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm suspicious of her. I didn't like some of her stuff earlier, which I recall posting about, and this recent stuff was sketchy as well, although she is known for "wishy-washiness", so the "could be"s are on track with that. I don't like how she's coming after me.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 65

Post by G-Man »

Nursing a sick four-year-old kept me from being more active today. I did the same kind of re-read and vote tracking for Day 2 that I did for Day 1. I'm still looking at the vote timing (for what it's worth). A few things that still stump me:

-My vote-tracking still suggests to me that Quin and nutella are incompatible as teammates. Has anyone dug anything up in the thread that suggests they could be teammate compatible?

-Epi's behavior is hard to read, but I think the way he went after Michelle Day 2 makes it hard for me to view the two as teammates. One of Epi's recurring mottos is "Don't get cute," and I think that the circumstances of his play would violate that if he were Michelle's teammate. Being Robin to Sloonei's Batman? Yeah, someone could fake that as a baddie. Busing a teammate hard for cred? Yeah, a someone could fake that as a baddie. But the combination of the two requires an awful lot of cuteness that Epi tends to avoid. Does anyone disagree?

-I feel like I'm softening on sabie. My notes suggested nutella could be connected to Michelle or sabie, but I hadn't gone so far as to connect trios together. Perhaps it the improbability that the three active female players in the game (up to now) are teammates. Am I being duped? I see some of you saying how she can be slippery and downplay her skills at this game.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:49 am

-I feel like I'm softening on sabie. My notes suggested nutella could be connected to Michelle or sabie, but I hadn't gone so far as to connect trios together. Perhaps it the improbability that the three active female players in the game (up to now) are teammates. Am I being duped? I see some of you saying how she can be slippery and downplay her skills at this game.
I'd argue Michelle / nutella / LLD before Michelle / nutella / sabie.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Weird (or should I say interesting) comeback from LLD. Not even really sure of the point of the disagreement between LLD and Dom. Like why try to bait people to lynch you if it's just going to end up making us more behind? We've been having a hard enough time getting on the same page as it is. LLD does come off as a bit defensive and aggressive. I don't know if that is just how they always play or because they're bad and trying to move suspicion elsewhere. I'm not a fan of the aggressive conflict playstyle but maybe they just do things differently elsewhere.

I apologize I had an 8 hour meeting and a support group and then d and d. I take on too many things in my life at once. Falling asleep
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:20 am I'm suspicious of her. I didn't like some of her stuff earlier, which I recall posting about, and this recent stuff was sketchy as well, although she is known for "wishy-washiness", so the "could be"s are on track with that. I don't like how she's coming after me.
this is one whole mess of a post
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

G-Man wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:49 am Nursing a sick four-year-old kept me from being more active today. I did the same kind of re-read and vote tracking for Day 2 that I did for Day 1. I'm still looking at the vote timing (for what it's worth). A few things that still stump me:

-My vote-tracking still suggests to me that Quin and nutella are incompatible as teammates. Has anyone dug anything up in the thread that suggests they could be teammate compatible?

-Epi's behavior is hard to read, but I think the way he went after Michelle Day 2 makes it hard for me to view the two as teammates. One of Epi's recurring mottos is "Don't get cute," and I think that the circumstances of his play would violate that if he were Michelle's teammate. Being Robin to Sloonei's Batman? Yeah, someone could fake that as a baddie. Busing a teammate hard for cred? Yeah, a someone could fake that as a baddie. But the combination of the two requires an awful lot of cuteness that Epi tends to avoid. Does anyone disagree?

this is three whole mess of a post
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:04 am Weird (or should I say interesting) comeback from LLD. Not even really sure of the point of the disagreement between LLD and Dom. Like why try to bait people to lynch you if it's just going to end up making us more behind? We've been having a hard enough time getting on the same page as it is. LLD does come off as a bit defensive and aggressive. I don't know if that is just how they always play or because they're bad and trying to move suspicion elsewhere. I'm not a fan of the aggressive conflict playstyle but maybe they just do things differently elsewhere.

I apologize I had an 8 hour meeting and a support group and then d and d. I take on too many things in my life at once. Falling asleep
An eight hour meeting? What in God's name for?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella, you're putting on a token effort. I appreciate that. You're not a civilian in this one though, and you have to be lynched.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I feel like G-man's iso looks like it contains a lot of effort but not a lot of actual gameplay. Mostly the isos he did -- I feel like he spent a lot of time on those and they didn't really go anywhere, while he wasn't really interacting much with people in more back-and-forth conversation. That's not necessarily scummy, could just be his meta (again I literally do not remember his meta whatsoever lol) or the way he feels like committing time/more analysis-like effort to this game. His push on me d2 was weird and based in his mathy analysis, he voted Michelle last minute when tagging on didn't change the result, and he's actually gone pretty quiet since Michelle's flip.

I think he's a plausible baddie. Someone tell me what I'm missing here.

[VOTE: g-man] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:07 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:20 am I'm suspicious of her. I didn't like some of her stuff earlier, which I recall posting about, and this recent stuff was sketchy as well, although she is known for "wishy-washiness", so the "could be"s are on track with that. I don't like how she's coming after me.
Yeah, but, you're calling me out on this, and is it really a baddie indicator? How does it make me less Civ in your eyes? I don't really see it, oh, my post has unsure ideas and opinions, let's comment on the nature of the post itself. This reaction makes me more suspicious of you.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:12 am nutella, you're putting on a token effort. I appreciate that. You're not a civilian in this one though, and you have to be lynched.
Nah.

Do me a favor and skim G-Man's posts, especially the latter third or so, and tell me why he can't be Michelle's teammate.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:16 am
Yeah, but, you're calling me out on this, and is it really a baddie indicator? How does it make me less Civ in your eyes? I don't really see it, oh, my post has unsure ideas and opinions, let's comment on the nature of the post itself. This reaction makes me more suspicious of you.
Idk. I currently suspect G more than you after skimming his iso again. I can see your weird tone coming from a town angle, you just keep pinging me at face value but who knows man, you are often zany.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

G-Man's d1-2 iso is an Impossible Burger. It's made to look like it contains meat but it sure doesn't.

G-Man's d3 iso is a nothingburger.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:19 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:16 am
Idk. I currently suspect G more than you after skimming his iso again. I can see your weird tone coming from a town angle, you just keep pinging me at face value but who knows man, you are often zany.
Is Quin's shtick suspicious? Why should mine be? I feel like being this way. It's not based on my alignment.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin is sketchy too yes. Not just because of the gimmick but that may be part of it/he may be hiding behind it/not posting as much content because of it. A point in his favor over you however is that he has not been afraid to state more against-the-grain reads.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:15 am I feel like G-man's iso looks like it contains a lot of effort but not a lot of actual gameplay...

...and he's actually gone pretty quiet since Michelle's flip.

G-Man wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:49 am Nursing a sick four-year-old kept me from being more active today.
Now I'm pretty good at deciphering the whimpering yammerings of a distraught preschooler.

The rest of the time since Michelle's flip I've been caught up in a whirlwind of job applications and phone interviews. Sorry. RL > mafia. Falling behind means catching up. I'd rather play catch-up and know what's going on than try to interact in the middle of something I may be missing context for.

And now sleep > mafia. Good night.
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't think I'm down with a G-Man lynch at this point.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:33 am I don't think I'm down with a G-Man lynch at this point.
What's holding you back?

I get the sense he's being given a pass for ....some reason. His content is really not that convincing to me.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:38 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:33 am I don't think I'm down with a G-Man lynch at this point.
What's holding you back?

I get the sense he's being given a pass for ....some reason. His content is really not that convincing to me.
His content doesn't convince me he's bad though. I can totally buy that he was too busy to maintain the same quality of content. I don't believe that lynching his teammate would cause him to go into a worse-quality mode... I would think it would light a fire instead.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24

Post by DFaraday »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:15 am I feel like G-man's iso looks like it contains a lot of effort but not a lot of actual gameplay. Mostly the isos he did -- I feel like he spent a lot of time on those and they didn't really go anywhere, while he wasn't really interacting much with people in more back-and-forth conversation. That's not necessarily scummy, could just be his meta (again I literally do not remember his meta whatsoever lol) or the way he feels like committing time/more analysis-like effort to this game. His push on me d2 was weird and based in his mathy analysis, he voted Michelle last minute when tagging on didn't change the result, and he's actually gone pretty quiet since Michelle's flip.

If there's one thing I know about anyone's meta, it's that charts/lists/ISOs are entirely in G-Man's wheelhouse. I'm actually reading him pretty strongly civ, and would point out that he was reading Michelle as somewhat bad before he voted her. Also I'm not sure what you're getting at regarding G-Man's quietude. Is it a thing for baddie teammates to get quiet after one of them is lynched?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Very similar to my thoughts, which makes sense because we are broooooooooos!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ok I see where you're coming from. I guess it is sort of opposite to the point against LLD for coming in and playing right after the scum flip.
However I am not inspired by his d2 michelle-related content/amount of prior support for his vote.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24

Post by DFaraday »

Looking over the votes from Day 2 leave me feeling extremely confident in Dom and Epi. If Sabie is not a teammate of Michelle then it would make no sense for her teammates to vote her at that juncture, and if Sabie was also part of the team, they could have prodded/stuck with the Quin wagon that almost took off.

I'm feeling less confident in Nutella than I have for much of the game, but it seems unlikely she's on a team with either Quin or Sabie given the voting results as well as the suspicions cast between them.

I still don't have a good reason for ruling Quin out, though. And there's not a strong reason LC should be considered town, which (even though we're bros) means he's not cleared. My guess is that the remaining baddies at this point are one of the following combinations:

Quin/Sabie
LC/Sabie
Nutella/LLD
LLD/Any of the above
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:10 am
sabie12 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:04 am Weird (or should I say interesting) comeback from LLD. Not even really sure of the point of the disagreement between LLD and Dom. Like why try to bait people to lynch you if it's just going to end up making us more behind? We've been having a hard enough time getting on the same page as it is. LLD does come off as a bit defensive and aggressive. I don't know if that is just how they always play or because they're bad and trying to move suspicion elsewhere. I'm not a fan of the aggressive conflict playstyle but maybe they just do things differently elsewhere.

An eight hour meeting? What in God's name for?
I work in the medical field and we have to sit down and discuss every single patient all day long. It's the worst.

I don't exactly get nutellas suspicion on gman or LLD vote on dom. I do see how nutella and michelle could be connected as she seemed to have defended her and talked about her being town. And then people seem to be suggesting that nutella and LLD could be connected so this would be the exact opposite approach to a teammate if that were the case. So then that would assume that in light of michelle flipping bad, nutella thought she needed to bus her other teammate and distance herself so that no one would think anything of it. And then proceed to make it a point to say that teammates try not to interact with each other much in the thread. She changed her vote off of her but still has at some point expressed suspicion on her that she could bring up later if LLD flips bad.

LC seems a little more genuine in his approach to today than he had been previously. Could his change in gameplay be from losing a teammate or just he wants to live up to what he said about coming in mid game to solve?
Quin is either hiding behind his gimmick to get away with being scummy or he's just busy and doesn't have time to dedicate to the game so he just kinda comes in doesn't read much, posts, and then leaves.
Currently I feel worst about nutella LLD and quin.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Dom »

Nutella-- why LLD? Why LC??

LC-- why LLD? Why nutella?

LLD-- why nutella? Why LC?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

New looks at old data. Here is the revised Day 1 vote tracking:

And here is the Day 2 vote tracking:

Day 2 saw the following:
-Votes 1-4 were in the first hour of the day.
-Votes 5, 6, and 7 came over the next three hours.
-Vote 8 came in hour 6, and then there was an eight-hour gap before vote 9.
-A six-hour gap falls between votes 9 & 10. These were the last votes cast during the first 24 hours of the day phase.
-The remaining nine votes all happened between hours 40 and the deadline.

Analysis:
-The first five votes are spread across five different players. Vote 6 (Epi for Michelle) replaces Vote 4 (Epi for Sloonei- so he could see the poll). That makes it two for Michelle and one for each of Epi, nutella, and Quin.

-Vote 7 (Long Con) and Vote 8 (DFaraday) both land on sabie, making it two for both Michelle and sabie, and one for Epi, nutella, and Quin.

-Several hours later, Vote 9 (nutella) replaces Vote 2, washing away nutella's vote on Epi and pushing sabie into the lead by one.

-A few hours later, Dom casts Vote 10 on Michelle, bringing the poll to a two-way tie at three votes between Michelle and sabie. Both nutella and Quin remain with one vote apiece on them.

-A 17-hour gap, and a lot of discussion, ensues.

-In hour 40, Quin drops in and casts Vote 11 for nutella. In hour 41, sabie changes her vote to Michelle (Vote 12) out of self-preservation. It is now four votes for Michelle, 3 for sabie, and one for both nutella and Quin.

-BatSloon and Robinosis call Quin to task and move their votes off of Michelle in favor of Quin (Votes 13 & 14). This puts Quin and sabie in a two-way tie for the lead with three votes each, with Michelle now at 2 votes, and nutella with one vote.

-Nutella breaks the tie with Vote 15 in the 44th hour of the phase. Moving her vote makes it four for Quin, two for sabie, and Michelle, and one for nutella.

-Vote 16 comes from Michelle in the 46th hour. Rather than nudging Quin further into the lead, she votes for sabie (Vote 16). This makes it four votes Quin, three votes sabie, two votes Michelle, and one vote nutella.

-In the final hour of the phase, BatSloon and Robinosis switch again. This time they vote for Michelle (Votes 17 & 18), making it four votes Michelle, three votes sabie, two votes Quin, and one vote nutella.

-My vote changed at the last minute and it move to Michelle (Vote 19). That made it five votes Michelle, three for sabie, and one each for nutella and Quin.

Things I'm going to go back and look at today:

1) Anything post-vote from LC and DF. Both of them voted early in the phase and never moved their vote as new information was discussed. They both did the same thing Day 1. That's radar-riding behavior.

2) Why did nutella change her vote from Epi to sabie? It's convenient that her vote put sabie ahead of Michelle, who flipped mafia.

3) What convinced Dom to leave his vote on Michelle? How did that progression take place. The post containing his vote for her said "for now" but it ended up being for good. That might help me clear my Dom sus.

4) What direction the discussion too during long 17-hour gap between votes. I want to know that better so I can see if the late votes (BatSloon & Robinosis excluded) lack integrity.

5) Is there any indication why Michelle voted for sabie rather than pushing Quin further out into the lead?
My Banners:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

G-Man, I'll answer this after school, as long as time allows, but can you @ me so I remember?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:29 am Nutella-- why LLD? Why LC??

This posts kind of reeks. I don't find it all that genuine, some manufactured triad of callouts that requires no thought, just throws it all at three other players to deal with. Like, where does LLD suspect nutella??

I've stated why I suspect nutella in a couple of posts. LLD because she's so super-sketchy and interesting.

Dom doesn't feel real to me, I believe he's a baddie trying to put in legwork to feign towniness. [VOTE: Dom] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hmmm

LC and LLD probably not w/w?

LC seems compatible with G-man though. Timing of the Dom vote is weird after my G-man vote.

How does no one see what I see in G? His "analysis" is such a waste of space imo. He's not going anywhere with it. And as I keep pointing out, his Michelle vote was not good
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I have to admit though I had the same thought about that Dom post. Odd neutral-arbiter vibes.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:26 pm Hmmm

LC seems compatible with G-man though. Timing of the Dom vote is weird after my G-man vote.

How does no one see what I see in G? His "analysis" is such a waste of space imo. He's not going anywhere with it. And as I keep pointing out, his Michelle vote was not good
Those votes were not related, and if you want to connect me to Gman, then just quote my post where I say I don't want to Lynch him.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:26 pm Hmmm

I can agree that G man's most recent super long analysis post doesn't really seem to be concluding anything just explaining how votes went and then asking a lot of questions that he doesn't personally share his own ideas on the answers to. It's a lot of info without really sharing his own reads and thoughts on it.
~Darren Shan~
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

G-Man wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:01 am3) What convinced Dom to leave his vote on Michelle? How did that progression take place. The post containing his vote for her said "for now" but it ended up being for good. That might help me clear my Dom sus.
It could be a bus. His vote followed the strong Michelle-lynch start from Epi and Sloonei, so he wasn't the one pushing the hardest for Michelle. Then those two voted off and Dom stayed. Perfect bus-without-lynching possibility. Dom didn't really give a lot of reasons for others to vote there, just that Michelle was a common thread in the possibilities, along with a couple of other players. The votes swung back, Dom then had to choose whether to change his vote and risk looking like a teammate, or swallow it and try to look good.

His vote's in the perfect place for a bus. Looks a lot like my style of bussing, actually.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Had a kind of scary car issue happen where my car wouldn't shift out of reverse and wouldn't shut off. Come to find out it's a recall that my dealer never notified me of that needed to be fixed. In the recall it even says may cause crashes. Now I have a scary drive over to the dealer tomorrow morning. So my anxiety is through the roof right now. Wish me luck guys
~Darren Shan~
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:48 am
Dom wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:29 am Nutella-- why LLD? Why LC??

This posts kind of reeks. I don't find it all that genuine, some manufactured triad of callouts that requires no thought, just throws it all at three other players to deal with. Like, where does LLD suspect nutella??

I've stated why I suspect nutella in a couple of posts. LLD because she's so super-sketchy and interesting.

Dom doesn't feel real to me, I believe he's a baddie trying to put in legwork to feign towniness. [VOTE: Dom] aubergine
This is entirely manufactured since you're the topic of debate today. Try harder.

I asked my top suspects to convince me whom to vote for amongst them.

Return to “Previous Heists”