The Polka Heist [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 29

Re: The Polka Heist [NIGHT 1]

Post by G-Man »

IF THAT ISN'T LOVE

The fear of death does strange thing to people. It does even stranger things to audio files.

As if Detective Byte weren't already confused enough, the night brought the weirdness to a fever pitch. As he made his way back to where he and Sergeant Bit were set up for the night, Byte found himself being propositioned by some of the files. Were they looking for love out of fear, desperation, or both? Byte didn't know but he'd get no sleep this night because of it all.

"Well, I'm your Venus, I'm your fire. What's your desire?" one asked with a wink in their eye.

"Um," Byte said. "Can't say I've thought about that lately."

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number so call me, maybe," sang another.

"Well, we're not permitted to date suspects," Byte blushed. "District rules and all."

"Let's spend the night together. Now I need you more than ever. Let's spend the night together now!" cried someone else, reaching for Byte's hand.

"No, no," Byte said, now growing more flustered by all the flirtatious attention. Unfortunately for him, things just got weirder from there.

"Top coat. Top hat," sang one in a doorway. "I don't worry, 'cause my wallet's fat. Black shades. White glove. Lookin' sharp. Lookin' for love."

"Nope!" Byte said as he picked up his pace. "Not this time, sorry."

"It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now," called out someone else.

"Imagine that!" Byte joked.

"We're up all night til the sun. We're up all night to get some. We're up all night for good fun. We're up all night to get lucky!"

"You don't say."

"I'm a boy. (I'm a man) Well, I'm your mother. (I'm a man) I'm a one night stand. (I'm a man) Am I bi? (I'm a man) I'm your slave. (I'm a man) I'm a little girl when we make love together."

"Okay," Byte said, breaking into a sprint. "That's enough!"

"I smell sex and candy here!"

"What does that even mean?" Byte asked, not actually wanting an answer.

"I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lollypop."

"I'll take a rain check on that!"

"I wanna *boink* you like an animal! I wanna feel you from the inside."

"Oh dear God!"

"Do me, baby, do me, baby- You can do me in the morning, you can do me in the night. You can do me when you wanna do me. Yodel-ay-ee-hoo!"

"Sergeant, get me out of here!" he screamed as he made it to their quarters. Once inside, he slammed the door and barricaded it shut for the night.

Upon seeing the fuzz turn in for the night, one file was feeling lucky in a different way. It strolled up to an unassuming chap and pulled out a deletion gun of its own on him.

"Any last words?"

"If I could stick my hand in my heart, spill it all over the stage- Would it satisfy you? Would it slide on by you? Would you think the boy is strange?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," the killer said as it pulled the trigger.

The victim gasped and moaned, which drew a crowd. As the other files were asking a flurry of questions, the dying file uttered his last words.

"Look at me- I'm in tatters. I'm shattered!"

--------------------------------------------

QUIN WAS DELETED.

HE WAS "THE HOT ROCKS POLKA"- A SEMI-LIMITED CIVILIAN DOCTOR.

IT IS NOW DAY 2.

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO ELIMINATE A CORRUPT FILE.

MICHELLE IS REPLACING BIMBO.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 222

Re: The Polka Heist [DAY 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Rip.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Welcome, Michelle. ^^
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 157
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Damn I tried not to make it too obvious that Quin was extremely civ but I guess that was obvious to the mafia too.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Tony] aubergine

Good night.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I like tony tbh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:34 pm Damn I tried not to make it too obvious that Quin was extremely civ but I guess that was obvious to the mafia too.
:scared:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

No seriously I wanted to write poems about how civ Quin was
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:17 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:55 am Somebody threw Creature under the bus.

Why?
Why do you think that? Odd.
I mean this is literally the Syndicate.

Last game I did a multi-post analysis which didn't help us win the game at all because it proved both remaining mafiosos had bussed both their 2 teammates, because every player living had voted for those 2 players at once.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

TSP is mad at the Day 1 Mutant Ninja Turtles treating each other as confirmed.

Could be 2 things.

Rage from a civilian who hates it when other civilians get cocky about a hot potato result (a sentiment I've felt myself before)

or

Rage from a mafioso who just got screwed and is scared at the prospect of 4 confirmed civs on Day 1.

Pick one.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:39 pm No seriously I wanted to write poems about how civ Quin was
you can still do that, if you want
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by timmer »

RIP Quin, that's crap.

@DDL, I'm curious to hear more about how you feel like I don't benefit from yesterday's lynch much? If I'm theoretically bad, why didn't I just leave my vote on Long Con? Even if both Long Con and Creature and myself were all bad together, why would I move my vote when by leaving it on Long Con, at the last second there was a tie between Long Con and Creature, which would have meant... no lynch? I can see literally no justification for moving my vote with 5 seconds left if I were bad, so I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.
My siggie.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:39 pm No seriously I wanted to write poems about how civ Quin was
I'm bad at poetry.

But yeah you mindmelded with me a bunch and shut down dumb posts and helped lynch mafia etc.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

timmer wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:47 pm RIP Quin, that's crap.

@DDL, I'm curious to hear more about how you feel like I don't benefit from yesterday's lynch much? If I'm theoretically bad, why didn't I just leave my vote on Long Con? Even if both Long Con and Creature and myself were all bad together, why would I move my vote when by leaving it on Long Con, at the last second there was a tie between Long Con and Creature, which would have meant... no lynch? I can see literally no justification for moving my vote with 5 seconds left if I were bad, so I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.
You'd look terrible if you betrayed your fellow turtles at the last moment.

Really, really terrible.

I mean the other 3 would too but they were floating around the Creature idea multiple times before then. I don't recall you doing it.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Epignosis »

I'd advise against communicating with the dead about on-topic matters.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:49 pm
timmer wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:47 pm RIP Quin, that's crap.

You'd look terrible if you betrayed your fellow turtles at the last moment.

Really, really terrible.

I mean the other 3 would too but they were floating around the Creature idea multiple times before then. I don't recall you doing it.
Not really, dawg, there was no sense of "Timmer, join us" lol, if there was, I'd like to see it. Certainly nothing that would make me literally kill my own teammate. Besides, in that case, it would have cost me 5 seconds more to simply say "shucks guys I tried to move my vote but I missed the deadline".
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Super lame kill. Mafia are jerks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:55 pm Oh, look. Scum hunting!

Sloonei, I have some comments/responses:
- I agree with you that Sig looks likely town from the EoD.
- I don't find Wilgy particularly suspicious, but more null maybe.
- I interpreted the line you're pointing out from Dom differently. But Dom will probably comment on that.
- It's hard to know whether scum knew Creature was the lynch or not until it was pointed out in thread. Depends on who it is and if they were around just at day end. I don't know when the poll disappeared. I also agree that silence or minimal commenting is probably where we will find scum.

What do you think of Tony coming in after the flip and starting to respond to posts and claiming he didn't know what was going on? In short, what do you think about my points against Tony?

All I get from Tony, Dom and Epi after the lynch is just salt or annoyance. Not saying they are all scum, but I'd be highly surprised if none of them where. I'm mostly suspicious of Tony for how he reacted to the lynch. He cleared the four of us begrudgingly, but he did not really change any of his reads otherwise after the flip or did any digging/evaluation for what the flip might mean. He just continues to read Dom and Epi town without question. It doesn't look like town reacting to a lynch and building a world from it. Maybe Dom and Epi are actually town and Tony is trying to win them over. That's just speculation though. The upset/salt towards me also confuses me.
See, this is why I hate CFDs/hot potatos.

It's not the fast vote changing at EoD. That is annoying but is also kind of fun and might work.

It's how if the hot potato hits scum, the people involved in it turn into absolute nascissists after the fact.

The first time I saw this happen, the game turned so insufferable I ended up getting in a fight with a bunch of people, almost ragequitting, and getting my first non-lylo mislynch in this site. Built some animosities that lasted months after that game.

I mean I get it, you guys scored town points. You don't need to talk about it every two posts. You don't need to assume people who disagree with you are automatically bad, either.

Which is why I won't vote for TSP. His frustration about having to deal with a new formed circle-jerk could be genuine, because I've felt it before.

Fuck hot potatos.

/rant
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

By the way, civilians lost that game.

The toxic environment created by the hot potato "winners" wasn't worth the trouble.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 97

Post by sig »

Quin wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 pm
You seem civvieish
Hope you don't die from fire
Haikus are hard yes
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:03 pm By the way, civilians lost that game.

The toxic environment created by the hot potato "winners" wasn't worth the trouble.
Uhm, I'm just challenging you on your thoughts about the lynch, dude. Like... I'm not being toxic? Wtf is this?
My siggie.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

timmer wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:08 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:03 pm By the way, civilians lost that game.

Uhm, I'm just challenging you on your thoughts about the lynch, dude. Like... I'm not being toxic? Wtf is this?
Dys is being extremely unpleasant about the "everyone confirmed town" thing and Sloon is being kind of annoying too.

There is also a witch hunt going on against people who do not agree you 3 are confirmed scum.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

confirmed town*
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Yes, I just came here to throw gasoline everywhere and set it on fire.

Again.... fuck hot potatos.

DDL out. Good night.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Okay, well not everyone is a part of that particular vibe, so please try not to cast a huge net of negativity on all of us? FTR, I don't think you are bad at the moment, you've just provided something interesting to talk about and I want to understand it better.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Well, then. I guess I'll hedder too, that was fun.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:55 pm Oh, look. Scum hunting!

Sloonei, I have some comments/responses:
- I agree with you that Sig looks likely town from the EoD.
- I don't find Wilgy particularly suspicious, but more null maybe.
- I interpreted the line you're pointing out from Dom differently. But Dom will probably comment on that.
- It's hard to know whether scum knew Creature was the lynch or not until it was pointed out in thread. Depends on who it is and if they were around just at day end. I don't know when the poll disappeared. I also agree that silence or minimal commenting is probably where we will find scum.

What do you think of Tony coming in after the flip and starting to respond to posts and claiming he didn't know what was going on? In short, what do you think about my points against Tony?

All I get from Tony, Dom and Epi after the lynch is just salt or annoyance. Not saying they are all scum, but I'd be highly surprised if none of them where. I'm mostly suspicious of Tony for how he reacted to the lynch. He cleared the four of us begrudgingly, but he did not really change any of his reads otherwise after the flip or did any digging/evaluation for what the flip might mean. He just continues to read Dom and Epi town without question. It doesn't look like town reacting to a lynch and building a world from it. Maybe Dom and Epi are actually town and Tony is trying to win them over. That's just speculation though. The upset/salt towards me also confuses me.
See, this is why I hate CFDs/hot potatos.

It's not the fast vote changing at EoD. That is annoying but is also kind of fun and might work.

It's how if the hot potato hits scum, the people involved in it turn into absolute nascissists after the fact.

The first time I saw this happen, the game turned so insufferable I ended up getting in a fight with a bunch of people, almost ragequitting, and getting my first non-lylo mislynch in this site. Built some animosities that lasted months after that game.

I mean I get it, you guys scored town points. You don't need to talk about it every two posts. You don't need to assume people who disagree with you are automatically bad, either.

Which is why I won't vote for TSP. His frustration about having to deal with a new formed circle-jerk could be genuine, because I've felt it before.

Fuck hot potatos.

/rant
I can only speak for myself, but the town credibility of those who were around at the end of yesterday was established before the lynch went through. The hot potato only happened because we all town read each other, imo. It wasn’t a case of each of us deciding that we were trustworthy because the lynch was successful. We worked together to lynch a player because we trusted each other. I think.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have several unread pages and still do not yet know how the Creature lynch commenced.

And I don't care right now. I'm going to have a drink and watch a little basketball, and if I'm still awake, I'll come back and work my dark magic.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I just remembered something.

Most of the discussion that happened after the hot potato in that game was about how Sig was obviously bad for opposing the hot potato (he was civ).

Which is probably why Sig had such a strong reaction to this game's hot potato. He is another poor soul whose TS experience was scarred by it.

I'm reading him town now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Anyway, I had three strong town reads and a fourth moderate one (sig), but now one of those three strong ones is dead. I do not have a single suspect. I’ll look to fix that today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:19 pm I just remembered something.

Most of the discussion that happened after the hot potato in that game was about how Sig was obviously bad for opposing the hot potato (he was civ).

Which is probably why Sig had such a strong reaction to this game's hot potato. He is another poor soul whose TS experience was scarred by it.

I'm reading him town now.
I feel like most of the response was pro-sig.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

So, Creature is someone who I know absolutely nothing about. I need to know, how does he act in-thread with his baddie teammates? I can remember some times where a baddie teammate would tell me "look, I like to go after my teammates in the thread, just be aware" and stuff like that... does anyone have anything they can draw on about Creature is with baddie buds?

I'm doing a read through of any post where his name appears, and there is an impressive 3-way back n forth between Creature, Epignosis and DDL where they all kind of voted each other round and round in a semi-playful it's early on Day 1 way. Would a abddie Creature do this with his buds? Or does this feel like it's not showing a team cluster?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Then Tony had his big post count vs vibe score post where he specifically called out Creature for appearing bad by that rationale, but then immediately dismissed it as meta-induced.

And wow, truly sloonei's, mine and dizzy's votes were all posted at exactly 6:10, deadline was 6:11, so to be fair any one of us may have been attempting a tied vote, so I don't feel right slagging people who don't want to call us confirmed town.
My siggie.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:09 pmDys is being extremely unpleasant about the "everyone confirmed town" thing and Sloon is being kind of annoying too.

There is also a witch hunt going on against people who do not agree you 3 are confirmed scum.
Ok. I read your posts and I'm taking in your perspective. I also think you're likely town.

I think you're not really being very fair here though
For example, the reason I responded to Sloonei's post was because that was the post with the most content in and something to comment on. I would respond to any post like that no matter who it's by. It has nothing to do with Sloonei also voting Creature. But this is just normal game solving. This is how town win games. Town needs to identify each other and then work together to narrow the game down and lynch scum.

All I'm doing is pretty plain, regular scum hunting. My only objective is to try to find and lynch scum. I'm not going to scum hunt players I already town read (unless something happens etc). I'm going to spend my energy on those players I can't clear or where I have specific issues. Then I'm going to prod and question and make my mind up.

I was happy we lynched scum. I was happy it got me really good town reads in the process. I can only see that as a good thing. These are valid feelings on my part. I'm honestly very confused by why this is so upsetting. As town you win and lose as a team. There is no one or no few players that wins the game. Everyone who's town do, or nobody does. If town gets scum lynched and if town get a good way of working together, then that is only good news for town. The point is not who can get most town points or cred.

If you look at what I've done since the Creature lynch, it's going straight into trying to further narrow the game down, questioning where I have suspicions or too little info/content. It's not me that's been talking about "cred". It's not me that's been saying Fab 4 or whatever. We got lucky by the Creature lynch. Lucky, while working together to establish a PoE. It's effective.

Of course, if people distrust whoever lynched Creature, they will express that. For example Tony saying he suspects me. And I will respond. There's nothing out of the ordinary there.

While I can feel you on being frustrated, and I think that's valid, it always is, I will also say that it's not very inviting for me when I feel that what I do is regular (and ok, pretty eager) scum hunting, and what I get back is that "you're being unpleasant" and it feels like players are almost upset that we lynched scum. They are upset that I scum hunt. But that is what I need to do to help town win. I don't really understand it.

So if you're town, let's just concentrate on moving forward and how to get the next scum lynched.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:19 pm I just remembered something.

This isn't even true. I know for me, I town leaned on Sig the whole game, especially after his reaction before the flip, telling us all off.

It's fine that you want to town read Tony.
But I also don't think your summary of his reaction is accurate.
I hoping you're at least reading my posts and considering, even if you think I'm being unpleasant. I don't know how better to make my point come across.

I appreciate the warning about a divide, as that is indeed a danger for town. But I'm also not going to change my town reads when I don't see no reason to. I really don't know what I can do better, so just please trust me when I say I'm doing my best.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DDL's reaction is the "stupid" reason I leaned slight town on Epi in my read list. I felt Epi had a mini version of the same reaction.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm a civilian because I was the first to call out Creature, and I don't bus unless necessary.

I know that that's weak given I gave a few other people shit in the same way, but I was honest about it.

Do with that what you will. I'm good.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:19 pmMost of the discussion that happened after the hot potato in that game was about how Sig was obviously bad for opposing the hot potato (he was civ).
Oh wait. You were talking about Sig in a different game here. I thought you meant this game. I stand corrected. Then never mind, I don't know about the game you're talking about.

When you come back I would want to hear more about where you have your suspicions and where you think we should go next.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:26 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:19 pmMost of the discussion that happened after the hot potato in that game was about how Sig was obviously bad for opposing the hot potato (he was civ).
Oh wait. You were talking about Sig in a different game here. I thought you meant this game. I stand corrected. Then never mind, I don't know about the game you're talking about.

When you come back I would want to hear more about where you have your suspicions and where you think we should go next.
I also missed this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Dom »

anyone wanna vibe with me?

[VOTE: lc] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'll take a vibe on Mac tho
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I know I post a lot, and I'm aware some people find it annoying. But I want to give some background info on how I play and where I come from. Maybe it will prevent misunderstandings. I don't know. I'm starting to feel I'm not a good fit here.

I post a lot and get impatient a lot. When I sign up for a game I want to play it. You play by writing.
I appreciate and respect that anyone can and will post however much or little they want or are able to in any given game. That's fair. I will still very likely prod and question all the time from those I'm unclear on or feel I have little info from. I will also bitch and moan about inactivity, but trying to keep that to a minimum.

Where I regularly play and learned to play mafia there is a different culture.
It's one of the few sites I've come by still that actually has a town bias in that most people playing love to be town way more than being scum.

A common way to solve the games there is developing a PoE by finding other town. The reason is that (at least on that site) it's often easier to find clear town candidates than scum candidates. And town need to work together to win. So many players starts out by developing a PoE by sorting who are in their town pile and who are outside. This is pretty much exactly what happened between Quin, Sloonei, Timmer and me D1. I find it very effective, though it's of course possible to be wrong and so you need constant evaluation.

If town find each other, scum have fewer places to hide.

I don't know if this helped anyone. Take it for whatever you feel it's worth.

---

If I'm doing a PoE now, it would look something like this:

Most likely town: Timmer, Sloonei, Sig, DDL
Town lean: Epi

Everyone else is in my PoE and especially worth gaining more information and looking into from my perspective. Right now I feel Tony stands out as suspicious. I've stated why if people care to read it. Doesn't mean I also want to look elsewhere, pretty much at everyone in my PoE.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dom wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:39 am anyone wanna vibe with me?

[VOTE: lc] aubergine
Actually, yeah.

[VOTE: His Longliness] aubergine
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

man
i get bad bad bad feelz from this one.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I’d rather vote mac than lc
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

is mac ok, for real though?

like is he in the *on fire* part of australia?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:48 am is mac ok, for real though?

As I understand it, he is not.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dom wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:46 am man
Me?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:52 am

Yeah, Quin says he and Mac are in the less burning part of the continent. It’s still not a place I’d want to be right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Not in the on fire part, that is?

Linki ok
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:54 am
Dom wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:46 am man
Me?
yeah
but logic says you're probably not bad.
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:54 am

Yeah, Quin says he and Mac are in the less burning part of the continent. It’s still not a place I’d want to be right now.
:/
I'm glad they're at least safer.

Return to “Previous Heists”