Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 5]

Post by Epignosis »

I prefer lynching Nanook over JJJ in case that isn't clear.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm still sorting these people (caveat: I haven't read through everything that happened while we were gone. Maybe there is some definitive behavior there that will change my mind.) Also, being away from this thread made some things fade. I'm usually constantly reviewing posts through ISO's or reading back.

Epi - I'm afraid that even if I do read him I will still feel up in the air about him. I have spotted civ Epi in a couple of games prior to this one but he seems busier in rl now so there is less for me to see. He voted speed, Radishes and then Mac though so that is a gl for him. I would read him next but I think Nanook is more of a priority.

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] - I have waffled on Colin, at one point finding him good and another point finding him bad. I need to see what he did while I was in dream level and see if I can sort him from that. Voted Radish and sig.

[mention]G-Man[/mention] Man - I hate having G-Man in this group. I thought he was bad, then I thought he was good and continued thinking that in dream level where he was helpful color coding the vote analysis. However, when I was reading through Turnip I saw a Dom post that warned we need to be careful on him, and S~V~S who says she knows his game ended up thinking he was disingenuous (at least that's what I remember). That's two old school-with-us people who's game's I respect sounding a warning bell. It would help me to know what [mention]Dom[/mention] and [mention]S~V~S[/mention] are thinking now that they've seen more behavior.

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] - I just haven't read him closely enough lately to have an opinion. I read him early on in the game and wasn't inspired. I haven't read him lately though so I don't want to label him suspicious for an early game read.

There's a lot to do to sort these players and I won't get it all done immediately. If anyone has a suggestion on who to prioritize based on the split thread happenings I am all ears.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:55 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:30 pm I need more from everyone who wasn’t on this thread yesterday.
What do you need Jack? I will eat dinner first but tell me what you are looking for.
All the reads. All the world building. Who do you view as clear of being on each mafia?
I've never been sure what world building means (sounds like maybe a gamer term) but I'll walk through what I'm thinking about people after dinner.
Like I suspect players 1, 2, 3 and 4. I don’t think players 1, 2 and 3 are teamed. So in a world where 3 and 4 are mafia...the third wolf is...maybe player 5.

Stuff like that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:33 pm If God loved us, he'd have struck down anybody who came up with DST. I'm here. I'm almost current.
Here here. :beer:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'll have to do that kind of thing in the morning [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]. I had a long day at work and have been on here ever since I got home except to eat. I'll have some time because I don't work tomorrow.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:37 pm I think the only person I can totally and completely clear is @Dom . He suspected both Mac and sig and I can't read that blue color on the vote pictures but I think he voted Mac and then sig. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have some other people I think are civ but it's hard to totally clear anyone of being bad without info.

In my "I think they are town but can't completely clear them" would be @JaggedJimmyJay, @Sloonei, @Jackofhearts2005. Jay and Sloonei have done a lot of analysis work and Jay in particular I find myself shaking my head "yes" at a lot of his posts (I wanted to try and pull some out tonight.) Jackofhearts because his turnaround on nutella had good progression and he's been a thread driver and I didn't notice bad Jack doing that in Inception. All three of these have just voted on one side of the aisle which is why I don't feel like I can clear them.

Then there are people that I lean town on for something they've done recently and that would be @speedchuck and @Michelle.

I pointed out earlier that speed made that offhand comment in our dream thread saying "why are the lynching sig - I wish I could be there" (paraphrase). It was a throw away comment but I when I back here and saw sprityo's flip it was the first thing I thought about. It seemed genuine in response to Saito's info. He voted Mac Day 2 and sig Day 3.

Michelle really showed her feisty, poking, prodding civ behavior when we were at the dream level, even if it was aimed at me. Prior to that I had suspicions about her. I hope to see more of that Michelle now that we're back in the big thread to confirm my feeling about her. She voted for Turnip Day 2 and Mac Day 3 so chances are if she's bad she's on the Radish-sig-sabie team.

I'm going to go ahead and post this even though it doesn't talk about everyone because I'm so slow. I have a number of people in my "still sorting" pile.
Aside from Colin, you are townreading the entire Sig wagon?

You think when Sig was damn near buried and a metric fuckton of players collectively shrugged at the Mac case and voted Sig, that no wolves were among those players except maybe Colin?

Cause Mac had 3 teammates. I think there was more than one wolf who voted Sig. Is have an easier time believing three wolves on that wagon than one.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It’s so easy for master wolves to vote Sig. The case was good. His flip would buy cred. Even if Mac gets lynched, you can be like “I voted for a wolf. I voted for the most convincing case.”
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Roles]

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:49 pm Image
The Monitor - You cannot be nightkilled by regular means. By the end of Day 1, you will choose two players to be Harbinger and Pariah. They will know who you are.

If Harbinger is alive, and has not been found by the Anti-Monitor at the start of Day 6, she will choose one player to resurrect.
If this happens I recommend nutella.
Suppose the Harbinger is mafia. :feb:
Then the Monitor, who I think is alive, can go ballistic.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:08 pm Dizzy is the monitor, known by a mafia member harbinger and killed and janitored day 2 for precisely that purpose
I doubt this is true.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:43 pm Aside from Colin, you are townreading the entire Sig wagon?

You think when Sig was damn near buried and a metric fuckton of players collectively shrugged at the Mac case and voted Sig, that no wolves were among those players except maybe Colin?

Cause Mac had 3 teammates. I think there was more than one wolf who voted Sig. Is have an easier time believing three wolves on that wagon than one.
Knowing this website, I think that's entirely believable -- one or even zero on sig. I would bet considerable bucks that at least one Mac teammate voted FOR Mac, and perhaps more than that.

This is The Syndicate.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The idea that Jay, Sloonei and Juliets are all town and we’re voting exactly where wolves should be voting D3 and they’re all alive D5 is nonsense.

Case each other. You’re not all town. I know it. The wolves among you damn well know it and any townies among you should know it too.

Linki: Pull the other one, furball.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:43 pm Aside from Colin, you are townreading the entire Sig wagon?

Knowing this website, I think that's entirely believable -- one or even zero on sig. I would bet considerable bucks that at least one Mac teammate voted FOR Mac, and perhaps more than that.

This is The Syndicate.
remind me who you voted for
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If my phone would stop autocorrecting “were” to “we’re” and making me look like I don’t understand how apostrophes work, that would be swell.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 3 sig wagon relative to Mac team connection:

ColinIsCool - could be
S~V~S - confirmed nope
Sloonei - doubt it
Dom - strongly doubt it
speedchuck - could be
nutella - confirmed nope
JJJ - confirmed nope :meany:
juliets - strongly doubt it
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:50 pm

This is The Syndicate.
remind me who you voted for
I voted sig Day 3.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:53 pm Day 3 sig wagon relative to Mac team connection:

ColinIsCool - could be
S~V~S - confirmed nope
Sloonei - doubt it
Dom - strongly doubt it
speedchuck - could be
nutella - confirmed nope
Insanity.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:53 pm Day 3 sig wagon relative to Mac team connection:

ColinIsCool - could be
S~V~S - confirmed nope
Sloonei - doubt it
Dom - strongly doubt it
speedchuck - could be
nutella - confirmed nope
Insanity.
Experience.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:54 pm

ColinIsCool - could be
S~V~S - confirmed nope
Sloonei - doubt it
Dom - strongly doubt it
speedchuck - could be
nutella - confirmed nope
Insanity.
Experience.
I’m best wolf and I’d always have voted Sig exactly like you and Juliets did. Unless I had distanced a bunch from Mac, in which case, I’d do it like Sloonei did.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:56 pm I’m best wolf and I’d always have voted Sig exactly like you and Juliets did. Unless I had distanced a bunch from Mac, in which case, I’d do it like Sloonei did.
I don't care what you think you'd do. You're not on that list. You're not those people. You're irrelevant.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If I had a hat that said “best wolf,” people would just think I was a furry.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:56 pm I’m best wolf and I’d always have voted Sig exactly like you and Juliets did. Unless I had distanced a bunch from Mac, in which case, I’d do it like Sloonei did.
I don't care what you think you'd do. You're not on that list. You're not those people. You're irrelevant.
I’m gonna split you open and take all the grannies out of you.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I find it hard to believe there were zero mac teammates on the Mac wagon tbh

At a guess I’d say 2/1 or 1/1/1 Sig/mac/off both, respectively

You guys bus more than greyhound
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jack, I'm fairly sure you're wrong about juliets.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:00 pm Jack, I'm fairly sure you're wrong about juliets.
I’m not saying Juliets isn’t town.

I’m saying Jay, Sloonei and Juliets are not all town.

Pay attention. ;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I agree with that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I know bussing is a thing. Sig’s wagon is just the fucking easier juiciest excuse to not bus I have ever seen and sooo many players were “simply uninterested” in the Mac case.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Instead of A) helping lynch Mac or B) voting on the counterwagon from which all these accusations are sure to spring, Turnip Head placed a meaningless vote for Jack on Day 3.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:03 pm I know bussing is a thing. Sig’s wagon is just the fucking easier juiciest excuse to not bus I have ever seen and sooo many players were “simply uninterested” in the Mac case.
You're doing that thing you do where everything has to be optimal and make sense to you

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:03 pm I know bussing is a thing. Sig’s wagon is just the fucking easier juiciest excuse to not bus I have ever seen and sooo many players were “simply uninterested” in the Mac case.
You're doing that thing you do where everything has to be optimal and make sense to you
Working out for me so far.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:03 pm Instead of A) helping lynch Mac or B) voting on the counterwagon from which all these accusations are sure to spring, Turnip Head placed a meaningless vote for Jack on Day 3.
Well yeah but then this jagged wolf came round and tried to eat him.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention]
You voted G-Man day 2.

What's up with that?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:01 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:00 pm Jack, I'm fairly sure you're wrong about juliets.
I’m not saying Juliets isn’t town.

I’m saying Jay, Sloonei and Juliets are not all town.

Pay attention. ;)
Oh neat- I tried to make the same argument in dreamland but it didn’t take. But hey, I’m just a pleb, unlike you, so batter up, mate.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:02 pmI agree with that.
Agreed also.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

You are mafia.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Something comes to mind. In a world where people want to save Mac, the Day 2 lynch is the more interesting one. Mac led by at least three votes late before he was overtaken by a quick Radish push. I’ll look at it later.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:20 pm Something comes to mind. In a world where people want to save Mac, the Day 2 lynch is the more interesting one. Mac led by at least three votes late before he was overtaken by a quick Radish push. I’ll look at it later.
That came to mind?

Nobody wanted to save Mac. Mac was doomed.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 302

Post by speedchuck »

I scumread everyone with a vote right now. Ahhhhhh multiball.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:16 pm Nanook doesn't meaningfully engage with sig until Night 2:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:39 am
sig wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:08 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:52 am A question: if we all know what a derp looks like, and we all could reasonably emulate it, why don’t you see it more often? I can’t remember the last time scum town cleated themself with something like that.
The only possible example in this game is Sig going after Radish for saying baddie. Sig might have been right. Ironically, because he might have been right, I need to re-examine Sig.
Yea maybe listen to sigs wild theories next time and we could've lynched scum day 1.
Uh listening to you D1 wouldve TKed me, so....pass :p
While this gets a playful tongue face, it's worth remembering that Nanook had a different role Day 1.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:40 pm To be clear I don’t super care about sig’s theory, but nothing between yesterday and today made me think “oh mac isn’t mafia”
These are two independent trains of thought regardless.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:46 pm To be clear I support a Mac TK and still think he’s >rand scum

Just don’t think he’s scum on the team I’m prioritizing today

SVS and tranq are also votes I’m happy with. Maybe even Dom, though he seems kinda different than what I remember from being his teammate.
I don't get this. "To be clear" (again, because Nanook must be aware that in some respect he isn't being clear), Mac should die but not "today." Which team were you prioritizing and why? And why were prioritizing teams?

And is that "player salad" I detect? :smoky: "Mac is bad, but Mac isn't on the team I want to lynch, but maybe lynch Dom."

Folks, this is mafia.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:09 am I mean I guess if I squint I can see sig making a bad “slip” read to get pushback (thus discouraging cases against radish) then tying me and radish together and pushing me over him based on me defending him...

Idk I guess I could see it as a stretch but I would TK so many people over him today
This is making excuses for sig instead of making sig explain himself.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:14 am Uh sig isn’t gonna die today, lol. There are at minimum 4 better choices 🤷‍♀️

And I’m saying that as someone who had him as my second blow up choice lol
"There are at minimum 4 better choices (shrug)" (but I'm not going to name any of them).

++++

I'm stopping there.

Lynch Nanook.
I'm browsing the thread again and this is a good post.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:22 pm I scumread everyone with a vote right now. Ahhhhhh multiball.
Ok, why does multiball matter when you suspect everyone with a vote? In the purest sense, it’s still an either-or, black-white, good-bad situation if you are a civvie. This feels like it’s for show.
My Banners:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:20 pm Something comes to mind. In a world where people want to save Mac, the Day 2 lynch is the more interesting one. Mac led by at least three votes late before he was overtaken by a quick Radish push. I’ll look at it later.
uhh.... you?
speedchuck wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:22 pm I scumread everyone with a vote right now. Ahhhhhh multiball.
i'm bored with this take.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well, I assume sig is dying, which is fine, but I don't think that's the smartest play. I'm not around much to cause a bit of noise, but oh well
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I mix it up.

[VOTE: Jay] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:42 pm I mix it up.

Reckon we're all sig's teammates.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[mention]G-Man[/mention]

What's your headspace?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:45 pm

get back in the chat bruh
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:54 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:45 pm

get back in the chat bruh
Gotme
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JJJ lynch before sig. Do it.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:51 pm @G-Man

What's your headspace?
Outside of Day 4, I am still trying to tread water. I’ve been trying to catch up, but today of all days has made that difficult. I feel like the colorized vote post that I made and my reflections on our Day 4 mini-thread were overlooked at best because my name isn’t Jay, Sloonei, Jack, Ted, or Nanook.
My Banners:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

G-Man wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:05 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:51 pm @G-Man

What's your headspace?
Outside of Day 4, I am still trying to tread water. I’ve been trying to catch up, but today of all days has made that difficult. I feel like the colorized vote post that I made and my reflections on our Day 4 mini-thread were overlooked at best because my name isn’t Jay, Sloonei, Jack, Ted, or Nanook.
I may have missed it. You weren't in my thread, were you? Has it been posted in here?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to bed. I'm sorry I don't have much to say, but I'm tired and fuck DST.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I have felt overlooked at times, too G.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”