Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 7]

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:04 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:54 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:20 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:34 am [VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine

Because the needle never moved on him yesterday.
What is this even saying? What are your thoughts on G-Man and why am I a better lynch than him?
It means that you were named as a suspect but your wagon never gained any momentum.

G-man is a player who is still technically in my POE, but I do not believe he is mafia. He checks all the boxes I want him to be checking. Sabie pushed a little too much against him for me to think he’s the anti-monitor, and he didn’t look compatible with Mac either.
So you're suggesting my scum partners are some masterminds and we set the thread momentum?

This almost never is the case, but I guess I'll take the fearmongering as a compliment and I'll be sending it further to my non-existent FBI corrupt intel division.
Wut? We had three people up for a lynch yesterday and not much movement happened outside those three names. Two of them were lynched and were town. I don’t think it’s far-fetched to be wary of people who were potentially viable but never got off the ground.

There’s also process of elimination to consider here. There are a handful of people I’d remove from my poop of Mac-teammate-suspects. You’re not one of them.
What's your INDIVIDUAL read of me?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:56 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:42 pm Although something bothers me which is the fact that he's pinning me for an anti-monitor witch hunt while saying I pay no attention to master team and no world building but he's never pinned me to any actual alleged team mates or anything of that sort.
Click
Was talking about like who was scum other than flipped players.

shouldn't you be like growing weary of people wagonning you if you were town here? you suspect me, don't you think my team would be on you as of right now?

you're so...limp.

that's what I meant by you pinning me to other monitor team scums. the ones that are still alive.
Oh Ted. Jay never worries. And then if we think you’re the Anti-Monitor, then you have no teammates to pile on Jay.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:07 pm

What is this even saying? What are your thoughts on G-Man and why am I a better lynch than him?
It means that you were named as a suspect but your wagon never gained any momentum.

G-man is a player who is still technically in my POE, but I do not believe he is mafia. He checks all the boxes I want him to be checking. Sabie pushed a little too much against him for me to think he’s the anti-monitor, and he didn’t look compatible with Mac either.
So you're suggesting my scum partners are some masterminds and we set the thread momentum?

This almost never is the case, but I guess I'll take the fearmongering as a compliment and I'll be sending it further to my non-existent FBI corrupt intel division.
Wut? We had three people up for a lynch yesterday and not much movement happened outside those three names. Two of them were lynched and were town. I don’t think it’s far-fetched to be wary of people who were potentially viable but never got off the ground.

There’s also process of elimination to consider here. There are a handful of people I’d remove from my poop of Mac-teammate-suspects. You’re not one of them.
Most of my reads right now are derived from interactive analysis. You are a player that Macdougall had almost nothing to say about, despite you having a lot of (favorable) things to say about him. That stands out to me.

Why is it impossible to believe that your hypothetical mafia team could have manipulated the thread/poll momentum yesterday?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:42 pm Although something bothers me which is the fact that he's pinning me for an anti-monitor witch hunt while saying I pay no attention to master team and no world building but he's never pinned me to any actual alleged team mates or anything of that sort.
Click

shouldn't you be like growing weary of people wagonning you if you were town here? you suspect me, don't you think my team would be on you as of right now?

you're so...limp.

that's what I meant by you pinning me to other monitor team scums. the ones that are still alive.
I don't doubt there's mafia presence on my wagon. I'll find them when I get to my process.

I don't really believe in team-building with living players; it requires too much inference. Dead mafia are the best place to mine relevant data. As I do my work this phase I will be giving some attention to the compatibility of a full Master team. I hope to have a comprehensive theory of the game whether I'm lynched or not.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] I struggle to conceive of a Master team that doesn't have you on it. You gave me two names before for them; a third would be spectacular.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If Sloonei isn't the indy, I've little means of discerning who is. My next guess would be speedchuck, for his similarly low-emotion, play-from-a-safe-distance tone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:11 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Most of my reads right now are derived from interactive analysis. You are a player that Macdougall had almost nothing to say about, despite you having a lot of (favorable) things to say about him. That stands out to me.

Why is it impossible to believe that your hypothetical mafia team could have manipulated the thread/poll momentum yesterday?
Idgi. If mac had nothing to say to me but I was defending him, do you think that's how he treats a partner? Or someone that he wants to set up after his death? I'm obviously biased in this but I'm trying to understand why you're not reaching the same conclusion, did you make this analysis somewhere / is your explanation out there?

Mafia, in theory, anecdotally, have little to no power in shifting momentum from a player to another, it's ultimately the town's choice. and even if they pulled it off, it would out them in the process, which isn't worth it.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:19 pm If Sloonei isn't the indy, I've little means of discerning who is. My next guess would be speedchuck, for his similarly low-emotion, play-from-a-safe-distance tone.
why would I be indy?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:19 pm If Sloonei isn't the indy, I've little means of discerning who is. My next guess would be speedchuck, for his similarly low-emotion, play-from-a-safe-distance tone.
why would I be indy?
When Tony brought up the idea yesterday, it made a lot of sense to me. Your opening to the game was a bit awkward, and it took me a while longer to settle into a comfort zone with you than it typically has in the past. I think your hunt has appeared authentic, and it has been insightful for both teams -- that suggests you're not a mafioso and has driven my civilian read accordingly. It applies as well to an independent though. I also think that in your hunt you haven't been particularly aggressive. You've provided your takes and left others to do whatever they will do with them. That's suitable to a survival win condition, if that's what Akechi has. You've contributed positively without making yourself a premier night kill target.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:19 pm Idgi. If mac had nothing to say to me but I was defending him, do you think that's how he treats a partner? Or someone that he wants to set up after his death? I'm obviously biased in this but I'm trying to understand why you're not reaching the same conclusion, did you make this analysis somewhere / is your explanation out there?

Mafia, in theory, anecdotally, have little to no power in shifting momentum from a player to another, it's ultimately the town's choice. and even if they pulled it off, it would out them in the process, which isn't worth it.
I mean, yeah, I did tons of work to arrive at these reads. But you were a single name in a wall of text, so I don't blame you for missing it. Here is the third and final installment in my Mac trilogy. You defended him, but he mostly ignored you and slapped an empty town read on you towards the end of his time in the game. I feel like Scum Mac would have been more inclined to interact with Town Ted if Town Ted was making such a fuss about not lynching Scum Mac.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:20 pm
why would I be indy?
When Tony brought up the idea yesterday, it made a lot of sense to me. Your opening to the game was a bit awkward, and it took me a while longer to settle into a comfort zone with you than it typically has in the past. I think your hunt has appeared authentic, and it has been insightful for both teams -- that suggests you're not a mafioso and has driven my civilian read accordingly. It applies as well to an independent though. I also think that in your hunt you haven't been particularly aggressive. You've provided your takes and left others to do whatever they will do with them. That's suitable to a survival win condition, if that's what Akechi has. You've contributed positively without making yourself a premier night kill target.
The delay in my settling-in was fever related. I can't speak to the rest other than to say I've been a bit distracted. I am sharing the reads that I have and trying to move the thread in positive directions. But you don't seem to disagree with that, so whatever. Just don't lynch me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] which team is g-man on?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:28 pm The delay in my settling-in was fever related. I can't speak to the rest other than to say I've been a bit distracted. I am sharing the reads that I have and trying to move the thread in positive directions. But you don't seem to disagree with that, so whatever. Just don't lynch me.
If you're not the indy, I suggest spending at least a non-zero amount of time considering who is. It's an important variable in resolving everything else. It's almost an "extra" civilian slot, a solving luxury that should theoretically only make sense for a certain type of post history.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:33 pm @tedxtr which team is g-man on?
master team. i remember having a pet peeve read that people addressed g-man but never really pushed him, and the same thing happened to radishes until he was hard pushed.

if he's just mislynch bait how come people aren't biting the read, especially with Dom and SVS backing them up.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

to be frank, I think Michelle's the indie. i said it day 1, i'm saying it now.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:51 pm G-man still, speed still , maybe Jack

jack, did you ever play a scum game with me? pretty sure you did. i mean, a game where i was scum and you town.

p-edit : was talking about J^3
Pretty sure we've only ever been town together.

Mountainous, Danganronpa and the other Danganronpa.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

huh, weird, i totally thought you had some knowledge on my scum game.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

so I read the sloonei case and I still can't understand why he's making the leap that I'm scum and not just town, the evidence is circumstantial at best. Who's scum other than me sloonei?
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 464

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:06 pm Jay voters: what team is he on?
Master
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:04 pm
Master
and his team mates being>?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ted's question is valid one. The best evidence that I am not a Master teamer is that I don't fit with anyone else in this damn poll.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:42 pm to be frank, I think Michelle's the indie. i said it day 1, i'm saying it now.
What makes you think so

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:03 pm so I read the sloonei case and I still can't understand why he's making the leap that I'm scum and not just town, the evidence is circumstantial at best. Who's scum other than me sloonei?
Observe the rainbow. Two of the bottom names were wrong, so it is likely flawed somewhere. But you and speedchuck remain among the oranges. Epi and Tranq were difficult to place. I would not be totally shocked if one of the light greens was also bad. I think Tony would be my first choice among them, but that's based largely on my general skepticism toward him as a player.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:10 pm ted's question is valid one. The best evidence that I am not a Master teamer is that I don't fit with anyone else in this damn poll.
If you are bad, you are the anti-monitor. I think.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:11 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:42 pm to be frank, I think Michelle's the indie. i said it day 1, i'm saying it now.
What makes you think so
i can't coherently put into words and my explanation probably won't satisfy anyone, as it's also circumstantial. I feel it in my guts mostly. there's also a small sum of things that she's done that doesn't scream obvious town but not scum either.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man has been riding the ~good vibes~ credit for too long at this point. When I compiled that first game theory earlier, the last two names I chose between were G-Man and Tranq. I surprised myself when my instincts told me Tranq was the more likely civilian of the two. Tranq's fit with the Anti-Monitor team is very awkward given the divisions of the dream levels (he was with TSP and sig on the smallest level). Mac dangled Tranq as an alternative lynch when he was on the chopping block.

I can't provide the same evidence for G-Man. I can only say "he looks the part".

I don't care about looking the part. It's Day 7. These kinds of surface-level generic reads have little place in this game right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:12 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:10 pm ted's question is valid one. The best evidence that I am not a Master teamer is that I don't fit with anyone else in this damn poll.
juicy. why? solely because of him not matching with anyone or is there something else?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The best evidence against that is on the three battered and bloody corpses of that team. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:13 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:11 pm
What makes you think so
i can't coherently put into words and my explanation probably won't satisfy anyone, as it's also circumstantial. I feel it in my guts mostly. there's also a small sum of things that she's done that doesn't scream obvious town but not scum either.
One of my frustrations is right now is that I think I can apply that last sentence to numerous people.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] what's your read on Epignosis

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:14 pm G-Man has been riding the ~good vibes~ credit for too long at this point. When I compiled that first game theory earlier, the last two names I chose between were G-Man and Tranq. I surprised myself when my instincts told me Tranq was the more likely civilian of the two. Tranq's fit with the Anti-Monitor team is very awkward given the divisions of the dream levels (he was with TSP and sig on the smallest level). Mac dangled Tranq as an alternative lynch when he was on the chopping block.

I can't provide the same evidence for G-Man. I can only say "he looks the part".

I don't care about looking the part. It's Day 7. These kinds of surface-level generic reads have little place in this game right now.
That's a good point about Tranq. I don't know how I will fit him into my town reads though. Someone would have to come out and I don't know who that would be.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Click

you're so...limp.

Yeh.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

My brain after 7 day phases of me trying to rally up people to lynch G-Man

ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Masters/Mac's.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:14 pm G-Man has been riding the ~good vibes~ credit for too long at this point. When I compiled that first game theory earlier, the last two names I chose between were G-Man and Tranq. I surprised myself when my instincts told me Tranq was the more likely civilian of the two. Tranq's fit with the Anti-Monitor team is very awkward given the divisions of the dream levels (he was with TSP and sig on the smallest level). Mac dangled Tranq as an alternative lynch when he was on the chopping block.

That's a good point about Tranq. I don't know how I will fit him into my town reads though. Someone would have to come out and I don't know who that would be.
What makes you feel good about Epignosis? If you've already said so, point the way. Just a sentence or two is fine.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:15 pm
juicy. why? solely because of him not matching with anyone or is there something else?
ted hasn't read any of my novels :pout:

The short version is this: the only observable pattern in sabie's treatment of her two confirmed teammates (sig & radishes) is that she seemed to be actively avoiding them. This is more notable in the case of radishes, as she was prompted to talk about him multiple times but never said anything other than "I don't know." She was similarly prompted to talk about Jay a few times and never said much more than "I don't know." Jay was a big thread presence and is a player who sabie is familiar with.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

G-Man wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:09 pm
Click

you're so...limp.

Oh Ted. Jay never worries. And then if we think you’re the Anti-Monitor, then you have no teammates to pile on Jay.
We?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:20 pm @tedxtr what's your read on Epignosis
Hmm we never really engaged, I had an early scum lean on him that faded eventually because we didn't interact anymore and other slots caught my attention. Gonna check his ISO right now, I frankly don't remember anything he's done this game which kind of concerns me.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Civilians who think I am on Mac's team:

Build a team of three among living players that includes me and then reconcile that with your general reads.

I'm not your guy.

Civilians who think I am on sig's team:

If I had my way he'd have been dead on Day 3 before the Inception shenanigans even happened.

I'm not your guy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:31 pm Civilians who think I am on Mac's team:

Build a team of three among living players that includes me and then reconcile that with your general reads.

I'm not your guy.

If I had my way he'd have been dead on Day 3 before the Inception shenanigans even happened.

I'm not your guy.
Who is the anti-monitor?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:31 pm Who is the anti-monitor?
Stick a gun in my face right now and I say speedchuck. I will review sig later and see where it goes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

G-Man wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:09 am Opining tomorrow. Data now:

Day 1 :
1 Dizzy - Tony
1 Jack - Spityo
1 JJJ - Radishes
6 Radishes - JJJ, Ted, Svs, Michelle, Sloonei, Dizzy
1 Nanook01 - Sig
6 Nutella01 - Nanook01, Turnip, Sabie, Jack, Mac, Dom
2 Speed - Epi, Nutella01

Day 2

1 GMan - Ted
7 Mac - Speed, Sig, Jack, Dom, Sabie, Sprityo, Nanook02
9 Radishes - Tony, JJJ, Svs, Sloonei, Epi, Juliets, Mac, Colin, Turnip
2 Sloonei - Dizzy, GMan
3 Turnip - Michelle, Tranq, Radishes

Day 3

2 Jack - Turnip, Mac
10 Mac - Ted, Tony, GMan, Jack, Michelle, Nanook, Sig, Sprityo, Epi, Tranq
8 Sig - Colin, Svs, Sloonei, Dom, Speed, Nutella02, JJJ, Juliets

Day 4 main poll

3 Nanook02 - Epi, Sprityo, TurnipHead
5 Sprityo - Dom, Colin, Ted, Nanook02, Jack

Day 4 poll in a dream level

1 Juliets - Michelle
3 Michelle - Speed, Sloonei, JJJ
2 Speed - GMan, Juliets

Day 4 Limbo Poll
???? (Sig, Tranq, Tony)

Day 5

4 JJJ - Tranq, Colin, Dom, Epi
1 Nanook02 - Sig
10 Sig - Ted, Speed, Nanook02, TurnipHead, Sloonei, Juliets, Michelle, JJJ, Jack, TSP

Day 6

8 Colin - Dom, Michelle, Tranq, Juliets, Jack, Epi, JJJ, Speed
4 Speed - GMan, TSP, TurnipHead, Colin
1 Ted - Sloonei
Off the top of anyone’s head, how big a team busser do we think Jay is? I see some have him compatible with the Anti-Monitor. That means he bussed his whole team just about all game long. Does that make sense? I have him as Team Master-compatible.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

:haha: :haha: :haha:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:23 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:20 pm

What makes you feel good about Epignosis? If you've already said so, point the way. Just a sentence or two is fine.
Jay, from what I recall I liked his answers to the questions I asked him when I called him "maybe scum". From that point I felt much less scummy about him. There's another reason but let me look back first to absolutely confirm it. I'll also look at his answers to my questions to give you something more specific.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:35 pm
For serious :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:31 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:31 pm Civilians who think I am on Mac's team:

I'm not your guy.

I'm not your guy.
Who is the anti-monitor?
Who cares? He's alone. The three player team is the threat.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The worst votes on me right now are Epi and speedchuck. Epi's suspicion is, as far as I can tell (he hasn't said himself), some default shit extending from the early game when I "looked phony" and has not developed a centimeter since. speedchuck's vote looked basically automated when the day began, and it's easy as hell to do that after Turnip Head flipped civilian.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

How much time is until Eod? I see a change in the hour but maybe it's just me messing the hours setting.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:35 pm
For serious :nicenod:
Sloonei and GMan. :mafia:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:45 pm How much time is until Eod? I see a change in the hour but maybe it's just me messing the hours setting.
It's a little over 29 hours from now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”