Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

How do you feel about the Racket game type?

This will be my preferred type.
17%
It seems cool.
42%
I see the appeal, but it's not for me.
42%
I don't like the idea.
No votes
Other somehow
No votes

Total votes: 12
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I’m here and I haven’t read
That’s ok cause I’m still in charge
Why shouldn’t Sig end up dead?
The chances he’s mafia are very large
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 20

Post by sig »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:00 pm
sig wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:06 pm Waaa waaa waaa sig is being mean for accusing me like he did last game which seeing how it's going on you shouldnt be mentioning anything about it.

Also lol it's preemptive for sig to stay something about being mislynched when he was literally just mislynched day okay sloonie. :rolleyes:

I literally can't. Holy shit, wow. I have nothing nice to say, so I'm ignoring you now. Enjoy playing by yourself.

I'll respond to other quotes in a long post, just I can't even.
You got emotional way to fast for the situation.
You're bringing up a current game to try and clear yourself which is wrong on so many levels. Wrong from an angel shoot perspective and more importantly hella scummy.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:19 pm I’m here and I haven’t read
Really don't get why you think this so strongly
I really think that you're thinking wrongly
And that it's really such a level one thought
That I wonder whether you really believe it or not.

(19)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 41

Post by G-Man »

Putting everyone on one side of neutral or the other:

GOOD VIBES
-Russ: His good on the fake-claim cover roles makes me feel good. A baddie would have clarified with the host.
-Dunya: I like her spunk. She's more assertive and direct than I would suspect a baddie to be.
-Epi: He makes good counter-punches, but how many times have I been duped into civ reading him in the past?

SLIGHTLY CIV OF NEUTRAL
-DDL: He’s participating without making waves. It’s kosher for now but a little thin.
-Sloonei: Also thin-feeling content. Perhaps that’s because it’s condensed from his typical volume.
-Tony: His content feels a little thin, but it’s on-topic
-TH: Lots of on-topic posts, but it all feels very chaotic or reactive. Need more time to gauge it better.

SLIGHTLY BAD OF NEUTRAL
-sig: Other than sparring with MP and Mac, there’s nothing to chew on.
-Speed: He’s low-hanging fruit, but none of his content seems to be on-topic or focused on winning.

BAD VIBES
-MP: This might be old bias due to his high-volume style of play. It's a soft ping, so don't take it the wrong way.
-Nutella: Equal parts old bias and not feeling much of anything despite the volume of her ISO.
-Mac: He keeps coming back to low-hanging fruit. Lazy for a civvie to do; wise for a baddie. It's never lost its appeal. I am low-hanging fruit, I realize this, so my judgement may be a tad harsh.
-Nanook: Maybe it's a lack of familiarity, but something in his play rubs me the wrong way. Rhyme scheme in moderation and play the game, friendo.
[/quote]
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 206

Post by dunya »

Russtifinko wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:49 pm I don't like this post, or TH's response to Mac in general. Sheeping reads to see where they lead doesn't make a great deal of sense to me, since, if someone else already has the read, in theory we'll get to see where it leads without sheeping, and it takes away responsibility from someone to make their own unique reads. Many a baddie has said "I agree with Y - we ought to lynch X to get more info. Oh, didn't work out? It was Y's idea! Get them!"

To me, unvotes are also generally a scummy look, especially if other votes have come on to the votee between the vote and unvote. It's a good way to start a lynch train without being held responsible for it.
[/quote]
wow. i think we come from different mafia cultures for sure. first of all, if you look at TH's posts as they were made, you'll see that he hasn't been sheeping. i talked about this with mac. if we're not allowed to suspect anyone that someone has suspected before us at one point in this game, then we're in trouble, no? i don't think anyone shifts accountability, especially when TH has provided rationale when voting (maybe apart from his MP vote, which he unvoted). and unvotes are part of mafia for me, i don't know how that's scummy.
G-Man wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:57 pm -Epi: He makes good counter-punches, but how many times have I been duped into civ reading him in the past?

BAD VIBES
-MP: This might be old bias due to his high-volume style of play. It's a soft ping, so don't take it the wrong way.
-Nutella: Equal parts old bias and not feeling much of anything despite the volume of her ISO.
-Mac: He keeps coming back to low-hanging fruit. Lazy for a civvie to do; wise for a baddie. It's never lost its appeal. I am low-hanging fruit, I realize this, so my judgement may be a tad harsh.
-Nanook: Maybe it's a lack of familiarity, but something in his play rubs me the wrong way. Rhyme scheme in moderation and play the game, friendo.
i hate these reads specifically from g-man and here's why. the first one is supposed to be civ reading epi, but follows it up with a counterargument. then all his bad reads basically have disclaimers. to mp and nutella: it's old bias. to mac, his judgment could be harsh and to nanook, advice on how to rectify his behavior "friendo". consider me pinged.
nutella wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:58 pm (17)

smh @ mac recklessly hitting his post cap. RIP. He's town.
no fucking way. shit on a stick.
Russtifinko wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:55 pm TSP, from what I can understand, it seems like people are voting Mac for posting rainbow reads. I sort of fail to understand it, since when I last played here those were super popular, and others have done those in this game and not been punished for it in the same way. As I see it, they establish accountability and give people an easy record to go back to for sussing out baddies.

I probably am not the best person to explain the case since I'm so confused by it, but there ya go. I think we have better things to go on for today.
you are right, you're not the best person. the list is not the issue, the contents of the list is. they seem ungenuine, the second one was like an ego stroking block of text. he only had bad things to say about the inactives? really?

then there's his read on TH which i felt was false narrative and an exaggeration, as i already pointed out why. his responses to me did not inspire confidence, but he doubled down and made it worse imo.
Sloonei wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:06 pm I'll probably vote for Mac. Or not. I don't know. speedchuck is uninspired. Maybe I'll go back to tony.
:shrug:

@MP, i have no idea how to tag you. what moved sloonei down for you? he was greener last time you made one of these lists. what don't you like about nutella and Tony?

linki:
sig wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:21 pm You're bringing up a current game to try and clear yourself which is wrong on so many levels.
tbf, you claimed it's been years since you played with him and that was false.

G-Man wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:57 pm Patching together a reads list yields this:

GOOD VIBES
-Russ: His good on the fake-claim cover roles makes me feel good. A baddie would have clarified with the host.
-Dunya: I like her spunk. She's more assertive and direct than I would suspect a baddie to be.
-Epi: He makes good counter-punches, but how many times have I been duped into civ reading him in the past?

TBD (I need to ISO these for a stronger read)
-DDL
-sig
-Sloonei
-Speed
-Tony
-TH

BAD VIBES
I’m not going to stop
So suck it up-
I’ll keep going till the scum give me the pop
-buttercup
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nutella wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:22 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:19 pm I’m here and I haven’t read
Really don't get why you think this so strongly
I really think that you're thinking wrongly
And that it's really such a level one thought
That I wonder whether you really believe it or not.

(19)
Sig is bad
Mac is good
It’s really quite clear
This is one of those newfangled poems that doesn’t rhyme
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epi is playing his normal game, which he does both as mafia and as civ. Civ lean from me though.
TH, DDL, and Nutella all are civ leand
Liking Rust's posts
Dunya I'm a bit meh on she cleared MP really fast
Leery on sloonie his reasoning to vote for me was weak which he did pull back on, but seems like he's throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks.
Not liking Nanook, MP, or Mac all should be lynched.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

Tell us who is bad.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:27 pm Epi is playing his normal game, which he does both as mafia and as civ. Civ lean from me though.
Liking Rust's posts
Leery on sloonie his reasoning to vote for me was weak which he did pull back on, but seems like he's throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks.
I do not understand how these two thoughts exist in the same brain at the same time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:21 pm
sig wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:06 pm Waaa waaa waaa sig is being mean for accusing me like he did last game which seeing how it's going on you shouldnt be mentioning anything about it.

Also lol it's preemptive for sig to stay something about being mislynched when he was literally just mislynched day okay sloonie. :rolleyes:

I literally can't. Holy shit, wow. I have nothing nice to say, so I'm ignoring you now. Enjoy playing by yourself.

You're bringing up a current game to try and clear yourself which is wrong on so many levels. Wrong from an angel shoot perspective and more importantly hella scummy.
I didn't do that at all. Just drop this. Now.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I tiebroke onto sig to save my top townread last game and that didn't go well at all so Imma not gonna do that lel

(20)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Epi can also get a townread
That’s my third
I think I’m in the lead
When it comes to solving, keen as a bird

Not breaking a tie is scummy
Stick to your reads, dummy
I actually think you’re smart
But that doesn’t rhyme for a start
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dunya, MP is trying to say I've always done this to him and basically making himself out to be a martyr who I go after every game.

This isnt a logical argument since that hasnt happened since we haven't played a full game in years.

The other game isn't done we have no idea about it and shouldn't be discussing it so until it's finished it is void.

Now the funny thing is people seem to be willing to brush off my poke and his reaction since well "I always do this." But besides nutella nobody seems to care that I was just lynched day 1. Which was a reason for votes on me.

My point is you can't use the defense from literally years ago. Players change and evolve it's weak and doesn't stand up.

Furthermore, on Mac the whole whiney sig is civ is illogical and has hints of the abrasiveness he gets when mafia. So he has to go.
ImageImage

I’ll probably be saving two scum again
But I’m going to bat for MP and Mac
They’re both a bad wagon
Find some other patsy to attack
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:29 pm
sig wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:21 pm

I didn't do that at all. Just drop this. Now.
No, your scummy have an attitude about being called out and were appealing to emotion.

I cant pull up quotes since out and on phone, but it's clearly there even the way you wrote this post has the same feel and it's not civvie at all.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:31 pm Not breaking a tie is scummy
Stick to your reads, dummy
I actually think you’re smart
But that doesn’t rhyme for a start
It's early enough that I expect someone else will break it anyway, or it could even swing to someone outside those two still. And I townread both Mac and sig (Mac admittedly more strongly) so yeah I'd rather not vote either. If it really comes down to it, idk. Cross that bridge at the deadline.

(21)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:22 pm [VOTE: tony] aubergine for burning a post to ask a question that's already been answered twice, which would require another burned post from me to answer a third time. I made a rainbow.

I asked earlier if anyone could think of any possibilities in the ways player alignment could affect the approach to the post cap. I have a suggestion of my own: mafia players might be more careless about posts. I've been preoccupied with my total (this is 21) all day and I'm being a bit tightlipped because I don't want to risk being unable to speak at a crucial moment. A member of the mafia team might not care as much about leaving their channels open like that, so they might burn through posts more inefficiently. Tony's post above is inefficient.

I am basing this entirely off my own mindset and an apparent dichotomy stemming from that. I acknowledge it's totally unfair.

I think it really just depends on the person though, doesn't it? Even with how anal I can be, I'll admit I lost track of my posts today even if I didn't want to.
Yes, absolutely. But that question just seemed kind of aimless to be the sole substance of a post in a game where individual posts are a commodity. Epi's mocking response at least served the purpose of telling me my theory sucks: he said a lot with a little. Tony burned a post to ask a question that could have been answered in two seconds if he looked back. I normally advocate for stuff like that, but this is a different thread environment. He also has not returned to the thread since then. My impression is that he didn't care.

I suppose my "say as many things as you can" philosophy has been usurped by a "make sure every post matters" outlook for this game. That said, Tony is not in danger of going over the limit right now. But in the absence of any strong suspects, I don't hate having my vote on him at the moment. I'm aware of the deadline.
sig wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:27 pm Epi is playing his normal game, which he does both as mafia and as civ. Civ lean from me though.
Liking Rust's posts
Does "leery" mean you suspect me? Does it surprise you that I'd "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks"? Have you met me?

Why are those bottom three your suspects for today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:29 pm
Liking Rust's posts
I do not understand how these two thoughts exist in the same brain at the same time.
RIP sig words are hard don't use them.

I'm meh on her for clearing MP so quickly, since I think he's bad.

However, clearing someone who's mafia doesn't mean other person is mafia so it isn't a mafia read like my other three which I'm fully committed to that's your team. Maybe sub one out for a lurker.
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Liking Rust's posts
what do you mean? he scum reads mp and has issues with the fact i cleared him too fast.

[mention]sig[/mention], im not lynching you today.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Playing the Joker here and switching my vote to sig. Do something other than gripe about MP. Otherwise it feels like distancing to me.

Let’s see how this changes the last 20 minutes of the phase. :feb:
My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

dunya, per the question you asked me about Sloonei, I don't exactly know. I'm really struggling with him. I feel like other players have made good points, and I could see a couple of his perspectives being forced. My gut still thinks he's town for sure, but my brain has been slowly reading him more scummy, if that makes sense. Perhaps I'm being too empathetic with others' viewpoints, which is a thing I unintentionally do sometimes.

Sorry for the delay, I think I only have 2 posts left max.

Linki: Distancing, are you fucking serious? No. That never happens here. I'm legit mad at sig and ignoring him completely now.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

God I can't believe this is happening again. Poor sig

I am p tired of him and MP just attacking each other though so whatever not gonna fight too hard

(22)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

Not sure how I ever get past this. I want the toxicity gone. And the other wagons are... undesirable, to say the least.

Linki: Nutella, kindly, I tried to reason with him here. You think YOU'RE tired of this shit? I wanted to work with him. He spat in my face.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'll be surprised if sig is bad here

Hazelnut might also be bad
Tbh that would make me sad
But they make me think of baseball
And that was a good call
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

A reminder that Mac was leading the poll by a full vote before the dogpile on sig occurred
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sig is a lightning rod. I don't approve of this lynch because of the fact that it is happening. On content alone I don't read sig as town, but the momentum that's building toward this lynch is too easy. He's got votes because he's an easy topic of conversation (partially my fault). I think we'll have better success if we turn over different rocks in our last fifteen minutes. I'd still dangle Tony's name out there. I'm tempted to switch to Mac as well.

Different topic, but [mention]dunya[/mention] asked me to comment on the case against her that popped up mid-phase. At the time I didn't understand it because I wasn't sure what the basis was. I read back. It stemmed from Epi's initial gripes against MP (I didn't care about any of that) and dunya's response to it (I cared a little more about that). I think Epi's response to dunya was natural, but the criticism (that she was setting up a false "MP vs Epi dichotomy) is not one that I agreed with.
Town/town headbutt would be my opinion. This may be old news by now. I've been distracted most of the day.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I would vote Tony if that was on the table. I have zero reason to town read him; he's made so little impression that I kept forgetting he was even a player.

(23)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:37 pm
Liking Rust's posts
RIP sig words are hard don't use them.

I'm meh on her for clearing MP so quickly, since I think he's bad.

However, clearing someone who's mafia doesn't mean other person is mafia so it isn't a mafia read like my other three which I'm fully committed to that's your team. Maybe sub one out for a lurker.
That's what I was hoping to hear.

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

nutella wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:47 pm I would vote Tony if that was on the table. I have zero reason to town read him; he's made so little impression that I kept forgetting he was even a player.

(23)
I remember his whimsical attempts at poetry
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:47 pm I would vote Tony if that was on the table. I have zero reason to town read him; he's made so little impression that I kept forgetting he was even a player.

(23)
You have the power to put him on the table right now. What do you mean if?

I have one post remaining.

Right now I am between Tony and Mac. Reserving my final post in case I really need it. May not call any potential vote changes until the final moment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

macdougall being saved. unimpressed, but will double down next phase.

linki: epi making it a tie! :o
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

let's do it [VOTE: tonystarkprime] aubergine

(24)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Perhaps I am a sadist, but I want to see MP and sig work their issues out like adults. No easy outs!

Switching to Mac
My Banners:

Is this a rebellion, sheep?
You’re supposed to follow my lead
And trust my read
Something something keep
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:54 pm Is this a rebellion, sheep?
You’re supposed to follow my lead
And trust my read
Something something keep
Piss off. :meany:
My Banners:

The push of Mac is scummy
Regardless of his flip
There’s mafia on it, that’s my tip
Make sure you listen to me, dummy
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I just don't get the Mac case. I don't see him drunkenly running out his post cap as mafia. :shrug2:

(25) oh guess I'm done. feel like I rationed them out pretty well tbh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

He wants the toxicity gone.....for accusing him of being mafia and saying he's emotional. Which is the whole point of the game. I've never been accused of being toxic if you think this is toxic play more games with Mac, llama, dom ect. (No offense :p)
Your responses here are mind blowing especially considering from an outside game perspective you're in the wrong. If your civ then you need to stop being so emotional and I'm sorry if you feel that I've been out to get you for apperently years.

Really I don't see how anyone can read MPs post and not think mafia, I also know I'm not tunneling since I've tunneled before this is 100% rational behavior based off his reaction and my gut. Really what I think is happening is either 2 things.

1. MP isn't actually emotional at all he's using it as a tactic and is mafia
2. He's mad and it's bleeding Into his posts that I called him mafia, because he is and I'm right. This is more likely.

For gman I've mentioned other people, gave some reasoning for it plus you seem to have same reads so odd move.

I'm not going to go out of my way to defend myself or post on it I don't have the time nor do I care enough half of you just saw me play a scum game, GoC, my game play is so obviously different this falls way more in line with recent civ games ive played.

Now I'll be popping in to talk and answer questions, but I won't be directly defending myself..
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:55 pm The push of Mac is scummy
Regardless of his flip
I thought this about the push on sig.

I'm voting for mac. nutella is his teammate. I'm breaking one of my own cardinal rules. This game just doesn't jive, but here's post #25.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:58 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:55 pm The push of Mac is scummy
Regardless of his flip

I'm voting for mac. nutella is his teammate. I'm breaking one of my own cardinal rules. This game just doesn't jive, but here's post #25.
what cardinal rule
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Always a good day to kill a mammal
If not a bear, then maybe a camel!

Day 1 has ended. MacDougall has been lynched. He was:

You are Gobi.

You have no special abilities.

If you reach Day 4 alive, you will gain four Jiggies.

You are aligned with the civilians and win the game when all mafia members are eliminated.

Night 1 is underway. You have 24 hours to submit night actions to me. I will update Jiggies and post count ceilings shortly.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:02 pm Image
Yeah you're scum
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:58 pm
Regardless of his flip

what cardinal rule
pre-flip associative reads. They're a bad idea.

nutella's response when I floated tony's name was wonky, and I skimmed her ISO for mentions mac. there were a few vanilla positive observations and nothing more.

this game is weird.

How does night posting work? Is there a night cap?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Note that all posting limitations still apply the same way in the night phase. 25 posts [plus Jiggies]. The number of posts you've already made means nothing -- the limit this phase is still 25 [plus Jiggies]. When I finish the count I will provide your post count ceilings, which refer to your total post count within the game thread.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:06 pm
How does night posting work? Is there a night cap?
Pouring one right now. :beer:
My Banners:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

So I've been thinking of jiggies wrong, I was hoping they'd apply to the following day phase. I guess this means they apply to the night phase, when I don't really care as much about having more posts. I'll have to try and do some rhymes overnight then.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”