Vodka
17%

Total votes: 24
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 9

Escape From Russia [Sign-Up Now!]

Post by G-Man »

Chelsea Clinton and Sidney Blumenthal are on a mission to stop the remaining members of the Trump family from stealing the 2020 election.
But to do so, they must first...

This closed setup game is for 15 players. As a Heist, there are only three power roles in the game. I will be using the following standard G-Man Game matrix:
Spoiler: show
A
LOL
OMG
WTF
B
FFS
Free Space
JFC
C
GTFO
YCBS
STFU

Gameplay
1. Days are 48 hours long. I will do everything in my power to keep poll deadlines consistent.
2. Nights are 24 hours long. Getting night PMs in to the host in a timely fashion helps to keep things moving.
3. Only those players who have BTSC may communicate with each other outside of the game thread but ONLY in designated BTSC threads or chat rooms. For everyone else, no game-related discussion is permitted outside the game thread.
4. Votes in the poll are the only votes that count. It's helpful but not mandatory that you declare your vote in the thread in a way that stands out to the host.
5. All votes are changeable all the way up to the deadline.
6. A tied day poll will result in no death. Votes matter. There will be no coin flips to determine poll results.
7. Standard alignment wincons are in effect unless otherwise stated.
8. Dead is dead; you don't get to come back from that. Dead players will have their BTSC rights removed.
9. Roles will be revealed upon death.
10. Additional gameplay elements will be added/revealed on an as-needed basis.
11. I will probably end phases between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m. EST for this game. Any earlier is a challenge for me with getting the kids to bed.

Rules
1) Respect your fellow players, your host, and your Facilitator.
1a) Don't be an asshat.
1b) Don't get butthurt.
2) If you feel like another player is out of line or making/taking things personal/ly, contact the Facilitator, ???.
3) No BTSC regarding the game outside of the game thread(s). Players are told in their rolecard if they have BTSC. If you don't have it, don't engage in it. Violating this rule will result in a modkill.
4) No editing or deleting posts.
5) Self-voting is prohibited.
6) Double-targeting is prohibited.
7) Info-dumping and/or power-role-claiming is forbidden. Don't break games, build cases.
8) Off-topic posts should be in OT Green.
9) Dead players are to post in Dead Red.
10) Non-Players should post in Non-Player Blue.
11) This is the host's color. Do not post in this color.
12) Participation is polite to everyone involved. If I feel you may not be paying attention to the game, I will reach out to you. Replacements and modkills may be employed if necessary. If you sign up, please play. If you can't play, request replacement.
13) Additional rules will be added/revealed on an as-needed basis.

Backstory
Here is a link to first post of Escape From Trump Tower. In that post, you will find links to the host posts for the first two game in this series, Red vs. Blue and Blue vs. Red, as well as the links to host post pre-game content for Escape From Trump Tower.

Reading all this content is not essential, but glossing over some of it will help you understand the alternate history in which these games take place, and the major players within it. As always, pre-game posts are under construction to segue from the last game to this one. Stay tuned.

If you really want the CliffsNotes version of the backstory open the spoiler tag below.
Red vs. Blue: Liberal saboteurs operating under the shadow group Operation Cobalt infiltrate Donald Trump's 2016 campaign for President of the United States of America and attempt to disrupt it to the point of costing him the election. In the end, Trump is killed by Jeb Bush (in disguise as his son-in-law) as part of a plot by the Koch Brothers to prevent Trumpism from replacing their traditional, establishment conservatism. One member of Operation Cobalt falls into the hands of Barron Trump, who swears to avenge his father.

Blue vs. Red: After winning a controversial election, Hillary Clinton's Inauguration Day is ruined when Operation Cobalt is exposed on national TV. A secret group of saboteurs calling themselves the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy successfully destabilizes the days-old Clinton Administration and Hillary resigns from office. Months later she wakes up inside Trump Tower, now a prisoner of Barron Trump.

Escape From Trump Tower: After gradually collecting an assortment of his father's enemies, Barron Trump exacts his revenge, setting them upon each other inside a fortified Trump Tower penthouse. Chelsea Clinton, one of three captive brainwashed to kill the others, and Sidney Blumenthal, brainwashed to be a lone-wolf rogue actor, escape. Upon leaving the penthouse, they discover that they were actually inside a mock-up of Trump Tower built inside a warehouse somewhere in Russia. They flee their captors and sneak aboard a freight train heading west.

Players

Yes
1-Nanook
2-Tony
3-DrWilgy
4-Long Con
5-tutuu
6-112
7-dunya
8-Michelle
9-TripleHaven
10-Poison Chan
11-Thunal33
12-Hally
13-tedextr

No
-G-Man (duh)
-MacDougall
-Alison
Justplayingitcool

Maybe
-sprityo
-Epignosis
-Scirrus
-Glorfindel
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 12

Re: Escape From Russia [Sign-Up Now!]

Post by tutuu »

is it possible that there is 3p in your setup or nah?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

/in for tony to hurt me again
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

/in to hurt nanook
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

tutuu wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:12 am is it possible that there is 3p in your setup or nah?
Of course it’s possible, but it’s closed setup, so I shall not say one way or the other.
My Banners:

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:34 pm /in to hurt nanook
I love us

#starcrossed
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

/in
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

put me in coach
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Da
Scirrus
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Scirrus »

I feel like I need to play in the sequel to my first game here haha! Not sure how active I will be able to be though
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

STRANGERS IN A STRANGE LAND

If adjusting from the fake New York time to real Russian time didn't kill them, the bitter cold just might. Mid-March in whatever godforsaken part of Russia Sidney Blumenthal and Chelsea Clinton were traveling through was inhospitable. They were going to need food and warmer clothing in rapid succession.

Chelsea had slept through most of the journey. She didn't miss much. Under other circumstances, Sidney would have found the scenery beautiful, albeit nondescript. But he was too busy watching the skies for helicopters and the horizon for military vehicles to take in the beauty of Western Russia. He knew Trump's connections would come looking for them. It was only a matter of when and by what means.

Sidney woke his travel companion and began to talk strategy.

"We're coming up on what looks to be a decent-sized city," he said. The sun was setting and they could see a substantial amount of light pollution rising up into the sky on the horizon.

"Are we going to wait until we're in the city itself before we get off?" Chelsea asked.

"I think that's our best plan," Sidney replied. "If we ditch our ride too soon, we might freeze to death before we reach the city limits and find anything to help us out."

"We can't get too far into the city though," Chelsea cautioned. "Transit hubs will be the first place they look for us once they piece together all of our escape routes."

"You're exactly right. I think we can press our luck though and time a jump a little inside the city."

"Where will we spend the night?"

"If we're heading into a typical Russian agricultural/industrial city, then there should be plenty of abandoned building for us to take refuge in. Finding food and clothing may require a little extra creativity, but we've gotten this far out of sheer will. We can push through it."

"Sidney," Chelsea said, starring at the horizon, "I'm scared."

"Me too, kid."
My Banners:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Post by Justplayingitcool »

I have decided to say yes
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 112 »

I'll play. You know I'll play. I'll play on crutches.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

the player list looks mighty spicy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

dunya wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:36 am the player list looks mighty spicy
then maybe we should sweeten it up with a dunya /in !!
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I’d like this game to be over before Election Day if possible. We’re at the halfway point. I’ll try to work up another pre-game post tonight.
My Banners:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:06 am
your wish is my command.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

dunya wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:20 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:06 am
your wish is my command.
AAAAAAOAOOAOOAAOJDEIEIEIEJ I AM AT LECTURES SO I CANT SHOW A HUGE REACTION BUT IF I WAS ALONE I WOULD BE JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND MY MOUTH WOULD BE WIDE OPEN CUZ I AM SO SURPRISED AND I WOULDNT STOP SMILING AND MY LEGS ARE SHAKING RN OMG I LOVVE U MORE THAN ANYTHNG IN THE WORLD

A dunya party is the best party cause a dunya party don’t stop*

*until she gets fear killed D3
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

NOT YET, COMRADE

After just two weeks of sneaking around the shadows of whatever city they were in, Sidney Blumenthal had sorted out the timing of both the freight and passenger rail lines. As the last of the sun's waning light left the horizon, he and Chelsea Clinton prepared for the next leg in their journey home. They packed up what few supplies they had acquired and left the abandoned warehouse they had called home behind.

After walking a few blocks up and several over, the duo cut down an alley. The lights of the rail hub were close now. A noise from behind froze both of them in their tracks. They scanned the area for five minutes without moving. Nothing stirred, but they knew to be hyper-vigilant the rest of the way.

Crouching low in some bushes, they found the chain-link fence separating them from their ride out of town. Sidney found a post and they carefully worked a corner loose. They gingerly peeled the fencing back. Sidney was holding it for Chelsea to slip through when a quiet but stern voice pierced the air.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," a man's voice said. The words were in English, but the accent was all Russian.

Sidney raised his head, as if to signify to this person that he was admitting capture. He couldn't release the fence and grab his pistol fast enough to get them out of this jam.

"Let the fence down quietly and face the fence," the voice ordered.

So this was it. After all the hell they'd been through and the hard work to reach this point, they'd be executed from behind and left to rot under a bush. Chelsea seethed as she put her hands up, peered through the fence, and waited for everything to go black.

But it didn't. At least, not for them.

After a few minutes that seemed more like an eternity, Sidney and Chelsea's attention were drawn further down the fence. Several people slipped through a similar space and were making their way to the rail yard when a spotlight kicked on and exposed them. Coarse Russian barked orders at them through a megaphone, while others swooped in with assault rifles trained on the unfortunate souls. They were clubbed, yanked around, and dragged to a nearby vehicle. It sped off with lights flashing and sirens wailing.

"If you think you know the timing of the trains," the voice said from behind Sidney and Chelsea, "then they know when and where to look for you. You may turn around now."

"Who are you?" Sidney asked.

"My name is Yuri," the man said. "I help people like you get out of places like this."

"People like us?" Sidney asked.

"People who wish to escape Putin's empire in the making. People who are unable to do so in the daylight. Come, you are hardly the first to make their way here seeking a way out. I don't normally encounter Americans though. Come with me and I can help you get wherever you are heading."

"Why should we trust you?" Sidney asked.

"Because I would have let the guard sneaking up on you finish the job if I weren't on your side in some way." He motioned behind him. Sure enough, a black-clad officer was face-down in the dirt, blood pooled from his throat.

"I'm sold," Chelsea said. "Let's get the hell out of here."
My Banners:
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

It’s been quite some time since I last played here... Anyone remember me? This looks like an interesting game run by an accomplished Host... Mhmm?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Glorfindel wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:39 am It’s been quite some time since I last played here... Anyone remember me? This looks like an interesting game run by an accomplished Host... Mhmm?
:omg: hey glorf!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:13 pm
Glorfindel wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:39 am It’s been quite some time since I last played here... Anyone remember me? This looks like an interesting game run by an accomplished Host... Mhmm?
:omg: hey glorf!
Sloonei, old friend! *Throws arms enthusiastically are Sloonei in a huge bear hug*
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:03 am A dunya party is the best party cause a dunya party don’t stop*

*until she gets fear killed D3
lmfao

nah, tutuu is in this game, she's gonna townshield me all the way :noble:
Michelle
Made Man
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

In please

Edited: Da!!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Thunal33 »

Can I spec?
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

5 more, let's go!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Cool list. Enjoy your game.
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: she/they

Post by TripleHaven »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 pmCan I spec?
hi thunal!!!

/in
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

TripleHaven wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:19 pm
hi thunal!!!

/in
Hi TH!!! Wow, a lot of people are here that I didn't expect to be here.
ImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

In!
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:41 pm
TripleHaven wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:19 pm
hi thunal!!!

/in
Hi TH!!! Wow, a lot of people are here that I didn't expect to be here.
Hey Thunal, hey Triple!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Poison Chan wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:42 pmIn!
don't forget to check in on the poll too! :)
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

dunya wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:15 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:42 pmIn!
don't forget to check in on the poll too! :)
I totally did! :| tysm ^^
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I'll be the MoD for this game :)
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:06 pm I'll be the MoD for this game :)
Thanks Sabie!

[mention]Fatmo[/mention] /inned he just forgot to hit the poll
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'll /in.
ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by Alison »

I'm /out.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Actually, I have to /out. Sorry :(
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

/out
ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

innnnnn
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 10
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I was promised diplomatic immunity by a certain someone if I joined :wiz:
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:50 am/out
i think you forgot to /out in the poll

(but also you should play because im playing now :biggrin: )
Fatmo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fatmo »

Hally you deleted your tag on me lol
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Fatmo wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:36 pm Hally you deleted your tag on me lol
because nook lied and said you had inned but you actually didn’t >:( i didn’t wanna annoy you if you actually don’t wanna play :p
Fatmo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fatmo »

Hally wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:37 pm
because nook lied and said you had inned but you actually didn’t >:( i didn’t wanna annoy you if you actually don’t wanna play :p
Smh nook has all these tricks to try to get me into games.

:fist:
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Fatmo wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:38 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:37 pm
Smh nook has all these tricks to try to get me into games.

:fist:
you could still play though :D
Fatmo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fatmo »

Also I'm not annoyed when people try to pressgang me into playing games. I'm used to it lol.
Image Image

[mention]Fatmo[/mention] did /in he just forgot to mark it in the poll

Return to “Previous Heist Sign-Ups”