67%

Total votes: 15
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Kylemii »

the sentimentality of "this game is balanced in favor of mafia" is flawed, those other LC/BR town teams had one thing in common, they didn't have me in them. B)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

@MacDougall you stopped catch up posting right before the good stuff. are you aware of the 112 and quas claims and surrounding discussion, if not pls make yourself aware of it
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:48 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:43 pm Reading an additional 500 posts just isn’t in the cards for me, so I won’t even try to. I’ll check my notifications and respond where necessary. If you have questions for me, use the mention tag so I see it. Otherwise I will just be catching up on whatever the last two game pages are each time I check in.

I have six votes. That’s cute. Nutella is the only one on my train who should know better. I’ll have to look for her justification (but it’s only Day 1, so justifications are pretty fluid and forgivable still at this stage). Made- I haven’t played a game with Made in ages. Cool to see that name again. The rest on my train are either new to playing with me or have minimal experience doing so. In that case:

Hi! I’m G-Man, the resident old* fart with two kids, a full-time job, and a boatload of housework to do. This dinosaur doesn’t prioritize mafia quite like the rest of you do, but that still doesn’t stop me from occasionally curling up with my mistress behind my wife’s back. Oh, sweet mistress, punish me some more.
I feel this.
You have kids???
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1011

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:52 pm @MacDougall you stopped catch up posting right before the good stuff. are you aware of the 112 and quas claims and surrounding discussion, if not pls make yourself aware of it
K
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Socks that
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ree
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 373

Post by LordQuas »

Commander 112, what are your orders
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 58

Post by G-Man »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:49 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:43 pm Reading an additional 500 posts just isn’t in the cards for me, so I won’t even try to. I’ll check my notifications and respond where necessary. If you have questions for me, use the mention tag so I see it. Otherwise I will just be catching up on whatever the last two game pages are each time I check in.

I have six votes. That’s cute. Nutella is the only one on my train who should know better. I’ll have to look for her justification (but it’s only Day 1, so justifications are pretty fluid and forgivable still at this stage). Made- I haven’t played a game with Made in ages. Cool to see that name again. The rest on my train are either new to playing with me or have minimal experience doing so. In that case:

Hi! I’m G-Man, the resident old* fart with two kids, a full-time job, and a boatload of housework to do. This dinosaur doesn’t prioritize mafia quite like the rest of you do, but that still doesn’t stop me from occasionally curling up with my mistress behind my wife’s back. Oh, sweet mistress, punish me some more.
being busy irl doesn't mean you randed town
Right, but neither does having more than 50 posts halfway through Day 1. Sub-50 posters are officially my towncore for Day 1. Epi, Michelle, KZA, Bo, Chardonay, Marmot, reywaS, Tony, and Enrique- let’s Captain Planet this shizzle.

All my post was doing was complaining about all the excessive posting and justifying what will be my low-posting nature. Why do you rush to assume it had anything to do with my alignment?

You know I’m never a threat on Day 1 one way or another, so why buy into whatever spurred this train on me? I need to go back and figure that one out to I guess.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

LordQuas wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:56 pm Commander 112, what are your orders
I kinda wanna fast forward this part. 112 has to claim that she is going to work for town (otherwise she gets voted), and you don't have to believe her, but support her actions for the rest of the game.

Mafia want to keep her alive, and therefore likes you alive for now.

Town wants to keep her alive till it looks like we're close to Lylo.

that cool with everyone?
Pov: you reading my takes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:57 pm

Right, but neither does having more than 50 posts halfway through Day 1. Sub-50 posters are officially my towncore for Day 1. Epi, Michelle, KZA, Bo, Chardonay, Marmot, reywaS, Tony, and Enrique- let’s Captain Planet this shizzle.

All my post was doing was complaining about all the excessive posting and justifying what will be my low-posting nature. Why do you rush to assume it had anything to do with my alignment?

You know I’m never a threat on Day 1 one way or another, so why buy into whatever spurred this train on me? I need to go back and figure that one out to I guess.
I never said your postcount had anything to do with your alignment jesus christ. It's the content within
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Yeah you know G-Man is kind of right, 6 votes seems like a decent chunk for like, the one suspicious post he made
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 196

Post by 112 »

Execute Order 66.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 237

Post by Master Radishes »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:52 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:48 pm

I feel this.
You have kids???
Nah but my wife needs constant attention.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

KZA wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm Yeah you know G-Man is kind of right, 6 votes seems like a decent chunk for like, the one suspicious post he made
Maybe

Who is mafia?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

G does kinda feel like a lame lhf target but meh, would be nice to nail an active wolf but it's also fine to sort out lhf early
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:03 pm
KZA wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm Yeah you know G-Man is kind of right, 6 votes seems like a decent chunk for like, the one suspicious post he made
Maybe

Who is mafia?
damnit idk everyone I suspect comes back and seems reasonable

Guess I have to go read ISOs or something instead of living off gut reads :disappoint:
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:50 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:45 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:43 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:42 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:39 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:38 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:35 pm

okay you can't actually just straight up say you're town siding or mafia will soup kill you. But you get me right?
depends how the soup kill works. I was a secret role in a previous game and because of it, I couldn't be killed by soup unless I told people the name or function of my role. Saying "get 112 to win" might not be enough to soup here
I mean the name of the 3p is public info
you mean re: dya's google search? It's listed secret otherwise
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =57&t=1987

The weaver of the web or w/e

It says secret for the description but that's the name
Think that’s the faction name not the role name
But it's 1 role so it's one and the same yes
I really don’t think it is in this case

At least the formatting makes me think it’s different for soup purposes 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:49 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:42 pm I regret signing up
why
Gman 6 112 5
who is your preference then?
Well I’m voting 112 and have been saying we should kill them so

Probably 112
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:09 pm
why
Gman 6 112 5

Probably 112
+1 Townie Point
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

why
Gman 6 112 5

Probably 112
enjoy an unkillable wolf then
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:57 pm

I never said your postcount had anything to do with your alignment jesus christ. It's the content within
Really? My standard-issue, paper-thin, treading-water content is why you voted for me? Then this game is desperate for something to happen, despite all the posts.

Also, I don’t know how you got from my last post that the prior post meant anything regarding my postcount. I was highlighting the fact that one pointless quality about me is no more meaningful than one pointless quality about you.

Now the old Nutella auto-sus is warming up again. Lucky you. :p
My Banners:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

LordQuas wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:11 pm
why
Gman 6 112 5

Probably 112
nahhh this is a bluff
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Nanook for all you like to gloat about optimality I think you're in the wrong about how to handle 112 at this point
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:59 pm
I kinda wanna fast forward this part. 112 has to claim that she is going to work for town (otherwise she gets voted), and you don't have to believe her, but support her actions for the rest of the game.

that cool with everyone?
the main problem with the lylo thing is the implication that quas becomes a problem if we lynch 112. there's too many unknowns, but there's also conveniently nothing we can do about it, so there's no use worrying about it.

there's also the possibility that lordquas is lying and it's just a reverse guardian angel situation and he's just un-killable as long as karm is alive. we might want to yeet 112 at uh.... the day before lylo? i guess?
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 196

Post by 112 »

hmmm ... maybe g-man is town ,,,
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Im tired of reading empty paragraphs from gman I'm just gonna ignore him until he contributes anything relevant
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: reywas] aubergine

[VOTE: enrique] aubergine

Come back boyz
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

Wassup
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:13 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:59 pm

that cool with everyone?
the main problem with the lylo thing is the implication that quas becomes a problem if we lynch 112. there's too many unknowns, but there's also conveniently nothing we can do about it, so there's no use worrying about it.

there's also the possibility that lordquas is lying and it's just a reverse guardian angel situation and he's just un-killable as long as karm is alive. we might want to yeet 112 at uh.... the day before lylo? i guess?
yeah, but details details. I think this is an okay point to stop the conversation for now. pick up 2 days from now if it's even still relevant

LordQuas wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:11 pm
why
Gman 6 112 5

Probably 112
Meh

Even if you are unkillable it’s still better than two scum 🤷‍♀️

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:12 pm Nanook for all you like to gloat about optimality I think you're in the wrong about how to handle 112 at this point
Possible

I don’t think I am

I’m definitely not if quas is mortal
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:16 pmyeah, but details details. I think this is an okay point to stop the conversation for now. pick up 2 days from now if it's even still relevant
agreed, let's instead band together and lynch nanook
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:18 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:12 pm Nanook for all you like to gloat about optimality I think you're in the wrong about how to handle 112 at this point
Possible

I don’t think I am

No quas can die but 112 can't die as long as quas is alive, was my understanding
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

112 has to die at some point basically always, and they can’t really townside, so like

There isn’t an actual benefit to keeping them alive
LordQuas
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LordQuas »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:19 pm
Possible

I don’t think I am

No quas can die but 112 can't die as long as quas is alive, was my understanding
incorrect

i can't help 112 at all, i just cant die

Possible

I don’t think I am

That isn’t what I thought the claims were

I thought quas couldn’t die to town and he wins if 112 wins, is that not his claim
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

LordQuas wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:20 pm
Possible

I don’t think I am

incorrect

i can't help 112 at all, i just cant die
Oh well then I'm confused lol

Still would rather table this and catch the actual mafia team regardless
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:19 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:16 pmyeah, but details details. I think this is an okay point to stop the conversation for now. pick up 2 days from now if it's even still relevant
agreed, let's instead band together and lynch nanook
ehh, i'm not seeing it. but i respect the pet project. Way I see it, Nanook is very off on how to aproach 112 to the point where he's town for it. His perspective doesn't really make sense unless he expect to be read town for being soo off the beaten path

What do you think about Grogu so far. I feel like i'm a bit off on him this game because he's very funny, and he was town last game I played with him
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:19 pm 112 has to die at some point basically always, and they can’t really townside, so like

They can townside if we dab on all the mafia
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

They are actual mafia tho

Like 112 cannot hard townside in most worlds and thus quas can’t either, they’re functionally mafia
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:14 pm Im tired of reading empty paragraphs from gman I'm just gonna ignore him until he contributes anything relevant
Run from conflict while planting seeds to mis-[insertsubstitutewordhere] for later. Yes, that is the way! *golf clap*
My Banners:

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:21 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:19 pm 112 has to die at some point basically always, and they can’t really townside, so like

Ok and how often do syndicate games sweep

Cause as soon as we hit Fx we lose if they’re both alive
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:22 pm They are actual mafia tho

Like 112 cannot hard townside in most worlds and thus quas can’t either, they’re functionally mafia
So you're not counting the world where me you mac esooa kyle etc are all town and dunk on the mafia for several consecutive days

Im insulted
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Like if we get to f7 say

With both alive

It’s 3/3/1, quas mafia sides gg

Most syndicate games go to Fx, this game especially will likely go to Fx

We have to at least try to kill them 🤷‍♀️
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by falcon45ca »

Possible

I don’t think I am

Let's kill one of em' and find out

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:24 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:22 pm They are actual mafia tho

So you're not counting the world where me you mac esooa kyle etc are all town and dunk on the mafia for several consecutive days

Im insulted
Most games aren’t bread mafia
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:25 pm

Im insulted
Most games aren’t bread mafia
to be fair, bread mafia wasn't even bread mafia
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Im insulted
I'm town but I'm kinda side lining this game while there's 26 people
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:23 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:21 pm

Ok and how often do syndicate games sweep

Cause as soon as we hit Fx we lose if they’re both alive
Like I know shadow corridors is a bad example but we did hit 4 maf in a row

And actual sweeps are not unprecedented either

Until we hit a dangerous point I'm happy to leave the possibility open rather than potentially just wasting chops on them
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Our best lead right now is probably look at people who awkwardly deffended 112 or jumped on him in what looks like a bus vote
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:

Return to “Previous Jobs”