Total votes: 15
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 215

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:19 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:38 am Okay here's the solve fam.

Day 1 kill Reywas.

If Reywas is town kill Guillo day 2.

If day 3 we haven't killed mafia kill Nutella or Dyachei if they alive. If they are both dead you can just kill me because the game will be lost for town anyway by then.

Esooa and nanook are going to live til min day 5 as either alignment so if you're both town you better pace yourselves.

Let's autopilot dis.
I dont like this post at all, i think mac could be scum here.

First he conditions my survival to someone's flip, feels like setting me up for a yeet tomorrow now that he sees that i might not be flipped today.

Second, if he knows im not mafia he is saying he plans to push Nutella or Dyachei, meaning there gotta be a suspicion for that thought process but he has yet to call it out (or i missed it), unless they are exactly his scum buddies and he plans to change his mind.

Third, the comment about Esooa and Nanook, it feels like if both are town, are his pocket candidates to take to day5.
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:46 am mac, as a data point you have suspected me early in every game we've ever played in where i've been town.
It looks like im gonna be your replacement when he gets tired of you.
Esooa wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:00 am I'm not voting Guillo unless you have good reasons too, cause I think his approach is towny due to it being so interspersed among people, it doesn't seem like it's directed in any way. For example scum reading 112 out of the blue, camping his vote on her, then after that dissolves, continuing to want them lynched, then immediately switching from trying to push outed scum, to hard pushing obv!town falcon, he just seems like he's doing his normal wacko stuff lmfao

And I think the 112 vote looked good and not like a bus, but maybe need to look into him more

Why did you disagree with the Epi read?

Is there anyone else you would put in scum?
That bittersweet moment when someone townreads you for being a wacko and you have to take what you can. :flamed:
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:02 am I am pretty confident that Esooa and Nutella are town but I am not really comfortable calling anyone else town. Esooa more so tbh. Falcon and Epi are also pretty strong town. I don't really feel like anyone else is out of their scumrange. Dyachei did do a thing where they were like "I feel like Quas would be townreading me if they were town" before Quas outed themselves as 3p which actually that is incredibly townie tbh so I'm gonna just lock Dya as town for now to make the game easier. Nanook is sheeping nutella and seems nanook like i guess so he can be town til he gets POE killed with his teammates all dying before him (or is on a wolf team that will easy win). I guess that makes Reywas likely a hit if all that is the case and if that's the case then someone is bussing Reywas and it's literally Guillotina (or me I suppose if you want to make a sucky read).

tl;dr Guillotina is mafia always here.
Lol you saw that one coming didnt you? The sucky read? It's called a guilty conscience.

If Reywa is scum I'm not the busser although, if you are town who is convinced that im scum i can see where the logic is coming from.
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:02 am I am pretty confident that Esooa and Nutella are town but I am not really comfortable calling anyone else town. Esooa more so tbh. Falcon and Epi are also pretty strong town. I don't really feel like anyone else is out of their scumrange. Dyachei did do a thing where they were like "I feel like Quas would be townreading me if they were town" before Quas outed themselves as 3p which actually that is incredibly townie tbh so I'm gonna just lock Dya as town for now to make the game easier. Nanook is sheeping nutella and seems nanook like i guess so he can be town til he gets POE killed with his teammates all dying before him (or is on a wolf team that will easy win). I guess that makes Reywas likely a hit if all that is the case and if that's the case then someone is bussing Reywas and it's literally Guillotina (or me I suppose if you want to make a sucky read).

that last part doesnt really follow, why does there have to be a busser on rey already?
Because of the high amount of towncred you'd get maybe? What wolf busses on Day 1? Seems something I would if I was a wolf, maybe that's Mac's logic behind it. If I was scum with low effort Reywa!scum, i'd buss her and ride on that towncred.
reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:07 am [VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine

Does not sound trustworthy at all to me so that’s where my vote is going rn

There is absolutely no cap in my rap.
And look who are voting for me at the moment i clicked to reply to this. Falcon and Reywa.

@Esooa why is Falcon obv!town?
+3 townie points
-69 JCPenny Reward Points
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:59 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:57 pm Who else wants and ISO and a read?

Ugh, you posted a lot, this could take a while.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:27 am
Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:58 pm @reywaS if you get yourself lynched day 1 in the first game we've played together in 4 years i'm going to take legal action. i'm gonna sue your ass dude.
Get myself lynched for what exactly? I’m not even sure the context yet because there are 30 pages to catch up on. Whatever it is it’s obviously a ball cap of a case.

Hey this dude is being weird! Let’s lunch his out of practice ass!

I’m assuming this is how it went. Seems legit
+1 Townie Point
Pov: you reading my takes
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Marmot »

dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:25 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:24 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:04 pm @reywaS welcome back, please explain this post

reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:14 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:06 pm
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:42 am Hi guys! Just a spider tryna sling some web here. Happy to dip
My pretty little toes back into the mafia pool. Be gentle.

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:46 pm

Calm down rorschach

Haha. Mac is funny confirmed.
Welcome back to the game of mafia. Whobad??
112 smells a bit foul tbh

Is this the scume de la scume post peopl are talking about?
yes

So is the assumption that mafia know there is a lost wolf and it's 112? I'm having trouble seeing the issue here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:25 pm

Day 1 kill Reywas.

If day 3 we haven't killed mafia kill Nutella or Dyachei if they alive. If they are both dead you can just kill me because the game will be lost for town anyway by then.

Esooa and nanook are going to live til min day 5 as either alignment so if you're both town you better pace yourselves.

Let's autopilot dis.

First he conditions my survival to someone's flip, feels like setting me up for a yeet tomorrow now that he sees that i might not be flipped today.

Second, if he knows im not mafia he is saying he plans to push Nutella or Dyachei, meaning there gotta be a suspicion for that thought process but he has yet to call it out (or i missed it), unless they are exactly his scum buddies and he plans to change his mind.

Third, the comment about Esooa and Nanook, it feels like if both are town, are his pocket candidates to take to day5.
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:46 am mac, as a data point you have suspected me early in every game we've ever played in where i've been town.
Esooa wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:00 am I'm not voting Guillo unless you have good reasons too, cause I think his approach is towny due to it being so interspersed among people, it doesn't seem like it's directed in any way. For example scum reading 112 out of the blue, camping his vote on her, then after that dissolves, continuing to want them lynched, then immediately switching from trying to push outed scum, to hard pushing obv!town falcon, he just seems like he's doing his normal wacko stuff lmfao

And I think the 112 vote looked good and not like a bus, but maybe need to look into him more

That bittersweet moment when someone townreads you for being a wacko and you have to take what you can. :flamed:

Lol you saw that one coming didnt you? The sucky read? It's called a guilty conscience.

If Reywa is scum I'm not the busser although, if you are town who is convinced that im scum i can see where the logic is coming from.

that last part doesnt really follow, why does there have to be a busser on rey already?
Because of the high amount of towncred you'd get maybe? What wolf busses on Day 1? Seems something I would if I was a wolf, maybe that's Mac's logic behind it. If I was scum with low effort Reywa!scum, i'd buss her and ride on that towncred.

And look who are voting for me at the moment i clicked to reply to this. Falcon and Reywa.

+3 townie points
Can I convert this into Kohls cash?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:25 pm

S'all good, I've got time

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 237

Post by Master Radishes »

If we keep letting Made give out points willy nilly we're going to have an in-game economy pretty soon.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, this gif resonates with me, I can't stop watching it. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

Don't worry about the left swipe Marmot, I'm not into marmots anyways :haha: :beer:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:29 pm Don't worry about the left swipe Marmot, I'm not into marmots anyways :haha: :beer:

I like huckleberries and radishes. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:27 pmSo is the assumption that mafia know there is a lost wolf and it's 112? I'm having trouble seeing the issue here.
why is this stated as a hypothetical?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:31 pm
BoKnows wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:29 pm Don't worry about the left swipe Marmot, I'm not into marmots anyways :haha: :beer:

I like huckleberries and radishes. :beer:
Please no more tierlists.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:25 pm

Day 1 kill Reywas.

Let's autopilot dis.

+3 townie points
Can I convert this into Kohls cash?
Pfffft, you wish.

You may exchange them for Albertsons Reward Points or Kroger Fuel Points
Master Radishes
Hitman

Falc, if I'm honest, I almost always just skip past posted videos and such (from anyone), but you hooked me in with Mastodon.

I've not heard this one before.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:31 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:27 pmSo is the assumption that mafia know there is a lost wolf and it's 112? I'm having trouble seeing the issue here.

It's a question and an observation.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:29 pm If we keep letting Made give out points willy nilly we're going to have an in-game economy pretty soon.
I fear this has been his plan all along, as he seeks to destabilize our fiat system.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:12 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:57 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:49 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:43 pm Reading an additional 500 posts just isn’t in the cards for me, so I won’t even try to. I’ll check my notifications and respond where necessary. If you have questions for me, use the mention tag so I see it. Otherwise I will just be catching up on whatever the last two game pages are each time I check in.

I have six votes. That’s cute. Nutella is the only one on my train who should know better. I’ll have to look for her justification (but it’s only Day 1, so justifications are pretty fluid and forgivable still at this stage). Made- I haven’t played a game with Made in ages. Cool to see that name again. The rest on my train are either new to playing with me or have minimal experience doing so. In that case:

Hi! I’m G-Man, the resident old* fart with two kids, a full-time job, and a boatload of housework to do. This dinosaur doesn’t prioritize mafia quite like the rest of you do, but that still doesn’t stop me from occasionally curling up with my mistress behind my wife’s back. Oh, sweet mistress, punish me some more.
being busy irl doesn't mean you randed town
Right, but neither does having more than 50 posts halfway through Day 1. Sub-50 posters are officially my towncore for Day 1. Epi, Michelle, KZA, Bo, Chardonay, Marmot, reywaS, Tony, and Enrique- let’s Captain Planet this shizzle.

All my post was doing was complaining about all the excessive posting and justifying what will be my low-posting nature. Why do you rush to assume it had anything to do with my alignment?

You know I’m never a threat on Day 1 one way or another, so why buy into whatever spurred this train on me? I need to go back and figure that one out to I guess.
I never said your postcount had anything to do with your alignment jesus christ. It's the content within
Really? My standard-issue, paper-thin, treading-water content is why you voted for me? Then this game is desperate for something to happen, despite all the posts.

Also, I don’t know how you got from my last post that the prior post meant anything regarding my postcount. I was highlighting the fact that one pointless quality about me is no more meaningful than one pointless quality about you.

Now the old Nutella auto-sus is warming up again. Lucky you. :p
+2 Wolfie Points
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:29 pm

My fav western. Named my band after one of the quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:32 pm Falc, if I'm honest, I almost always just skip past posted videos and such (from anyone), but you hooked me in with Mastodon.

Dude! I'm a huge Mastodon fan, and Jaguar God is one of my fave songs
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:57 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:54 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:53 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:52 pm [VOTE: reywas] aubergine

I like this
Why Rey?
Did you see the post esooa quoted from him about 112
+1 Townie Point

:ninja:
Point nullified
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:34 pm

What movie is it? I need to know now.

Also, I wouldn't call myself a huge Mastodon fan, but their first few albums are definitely stellar.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:34 pm

What movie is it? I need to know now.

Also, I wouldn't call myself a huge Mastodon fan, but their first few albums are definitely stellar.
Tombstone. Check it out, nuthin' but net the entire flick
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Can I get some points?
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

@Marmot for clarification 112 said she was lost wolf early on before she harclaimed it. I didn't believe the 1st one.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 am [VOTE: Reywas] aubergine
+1 Wolfie Point
Master Radishes
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:35 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:32 pm Falc, if I'm honest, I almost always just skip past posted videos and such (from anyone), but you hooked me in with Mastodon.

I've got to be in the mood for prog metal and such, but back in university there was a period when I listened to Crack the Skye on repeat for weeks. They've dropped off my radar over the years and I didn't realise this album, Emperor of Sand, existed. Now I know how I'm spending my evening.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:33 pm

it's stated in the roleset that the wolves know who the lost wolf is
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

do you think it's possible that mafia doesn't know that there's a lost wolf, or that it's not 112?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:52 am
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:51 am hm

kyle/doom/nanook

vs

dya/esooa/mac

those are all p towny ig
why is versus?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:50 am Guillo just spewed Reywas and Falcon town discuss
what does this mean
+1 Townie Point
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 pm

do you think it's possible that mafia doesn't know that there's a lost wolf, or that it's not 112?
How would that be possible? Roles are posted on page 1.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:43 am

Day 1 kill Reywas.

Let's autopilot dis.
Have I not clearly been pacing myself
+1 Townie Points
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

there's like this feral 1st grader living in my brain that sees Made giving out points yelling "i gotta get those" like as if they're dollar store scratch and sniff stickers that say "good job!" on them and smell like gros michel bananas
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:58 am I am trying to do a sort by postcount but it feels wrong cuz all the low posters aren't people who I would expect to slank as mafia. The only LHF looking person that feels likely to be mafia is Reywas. But if there aren't any standout LHF then that means mafia are probably among the more active players and all the active players are voting for Reywas.

It pains me.
+1 Wolfie Point
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 pm

it's stated in the roleset that the wolves know who the lost wolf is
Well now I feel like a doofus.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:35 pm

I've got to be in the mood for prog metal and such, but back in university there was a period when I listened to Crack the Skye on repeat for weeks. They've dropped off my radar over the years and I didn't realise this album, Emperor of Sand, existed. Now I know how I'm spending my evening.
Crack the Skye is amazing. I almost chose Oblivion over Jaguar God. I'm excited to hear what you think of Emperor of Sand!
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:42 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 pm

How would that be possible? Roles are posted on page 1.
this was a question for Marmot, thanks though.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

chardonnay wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:50 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:43 am
chardonnay wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:30 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:23 am
chardonnay wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:23 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:17 am
chardonnay wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:09 amKyle mii I feel was really riding in the back seat and letting Nuetella/Omega do the driving. SO thats possible scum motives
what is this in reference to?
Correct me if im wrong but they did the bulk of the pushing on my slot. You supported with a vote and not much else
correct.
So there are reasonable scum motives there.

If theoretically all the other players involved with this exchange ended up flipping town I'd say you were the scum that hoped it would take off.
for what purpose? why would i need a wagon on you to take off?
I mean there are lots of plausible reasons: Raywas is your buddy, laying ground work for a push tomarrow, wanting to build better rapport w/ Doom or Nuetella.

Raywas is probably most damning evidence of scum!you if Ray flips scum.

Im not prepared to read hard into any of them atm, but i do Scum lean you
This is bizarre and very wrong imo. But in a very Townie way .

+1 Townie Point
Master Radishes
Hitman

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:45 pm there's like this feral 1st grader living in my brain that sees Made giving out points yelling "i gotta get those" like as if they're dollar store scratch and sniff stickers that say "good job!" on them and smell like gros michel bananas
As a teacher, can confirm. Doesn't matter how old you are, people love points/stickers/etc.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ok yeah, reywas is just scum here and so is Mac.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 pm Ok yeah, reywas is just scum here and so is Mac.
talk about why?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1011

Post by MacDougall »

Counterpoint, no.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 58

Post by G-Man »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:03 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:43 pm Reading an additional 500 posts just isn’t in the cards for me, so I won’t even try to. I’ll check my notifications and respond where necessary. If you have questions for me, use the mention tag so I see it. Otherwise I will just be catching up on whatever the last two game pages are each time I check in.

I have six votes. That’s cute. Nutella is the only one on my train who should know better. I’ll have to look for her justification (but it’s only Day 1, so justifications are pretty fluid and forgivable still at this stage). Made- I haven’t played a game with Made in ages. Cool to see that name again. The rest on my train are either new to playing with me or have minimal experience doing so. In that case:

Hi! I’m G-Man, the resident old* fart with two kids, a full-time job, and a boatload of housework to do. This dinosaur doesn’t prioritize mafia quite like the rest of you do, but that still doesn’t stop me from occasionally curling up with my mistress behind my wife’s back. Oh, sweet mistress, punish me some more.
who was on your wagon at the time sir?

I understand you very well, my RL is 'helping' me in similar ways
Recognizing that some of those votes would drift away as Day 1 randomness ensued, I took a screenshot! It was:

-dyachei
-Esooa
-KZA
-Made
-nutella
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:30 am
reywaS wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:28 am
BoKnows wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:12 am Why is everyone on reywaS?
Because it’s easy to do innit?
I mean your iso isn't to be desired content-wise, but it's also far from wolfy imo. Might be worth the look to see who's put the voting pressure on you
Here are some points friend
+1 Townie Point
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 58

Post by G-Man »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:34 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:12 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:57 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:49 pm

being busy irl doesn't mean you randed town
Right, but neither does having more than 50 posts halfway through Day 1. Sub-50 posters are officially my towncore for Day 1. Epi, Michelle, KZA, Bo, Chardonay, Marmot, reywaS, Tony, and Enrique- let’s Captain Planet this shizzle.

All my post was doing was complaining about all the excessive posting and justifying what will be my low-posting nature. Why do you rush to assume it had anything to do with my alignment?

You know I’m never a threat on Day 1 one way or another, so why buy into whatever spurred this train on me? I need to go back and figure that one out to I guess.
I never said your postcount had anything to do with your alignment jesus christ. It's the content within
Really? My standard-issue, paper-thin, treading-water content is why you voted for me? Then this game is desperate for something to happen, despite all the posts.

Also, I don’t know how you got from my last post that the prior post meant anything regarding my postcount. I was highlighting the fact that one pointless quality about me is no more meaningful than one pointless quality about you.

Now the old Nutella auto-sus is warming up again. Lucky you. :p
+2 Wolfie Points
Rude and excessive. Defend your points metric please.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:45 pm there's like this feral 1st grader living in my brain that sees Made giving out points yelling "i gotta get those" like as if they're dollar store scratch and sniff stickers that say "good job!" on them and smell like gros michel bananas
As a teacher, can confirm. Doesn't matter how old you are, people love points/stickers/etc.
i mean it's crazy. i'm an adult, i can just buy stickers myself, i could buy stickers every day of my life if i wanted, but i don't because i'm afraid of reaching my full potential or something.

but if someone gives me a sticker it's like "heck yeah i earned this"
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 pm Ok yeah, reywas is just scum here and so is Mac.
talk about why?
Mac has put some work in to defend reywas's chop. This is not what I'd expect from town Mac in the situation.

Per my point earlier, I think anyone who cast early shade on 112 is worth looking into since they might see 112 as a thread.

I'm also considering reversing my stance on KZA. His post asking 112 to "help" suddenly does look like open-wolfing if the mafia had all this knowledge already.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:53 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 pm
i mean it's crazy. i'm an adult, i can just buy stickers myself, i could buy stickers every day of my life if i wanted, but i don't because i'm afraid of reaching my full potential or something.

but if someone gives me a sticker it's like "heck yeah i earned this"
Me when I get paid
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:49 pm Counterpoint, no.
Have you reversed your scumread on me yet?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 453
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:54 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:48 pm
talk about why?
Mac has put some work in to defend reywas's chop. This is not what I'd expect from town Mac in the situation.

Per my point earlier, I think anyone who cast early shade on 112 is worth looking into since they might see 112 as a thread.

I'm also considering reversing my stance on KZA. His post asking 112 to "help" suddenly does look like open-wolfing if the mafia had all this knowledge already.
That post was a copypasta from our home forum actually, wasn't game related, sorry for any confusion

And yes this is the dumbest defence I've had to make in my career
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard

Return to “Previous Jobs”