nonplayers
67%

Total votes: 15
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 237

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Master Radishes »

People voting off the two main wagons ultra sus.

Unless the person wasn't present in the final hours then they are deliberately refusing to commit to a stance.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Like that was a classic late round wagon/counterwagon scenario. Anyone who ignored it for a vanity wagon is likely a baddie.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 421

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

After school today, I'm going to spend some time doing deep dive to solidify my thoughts
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 143

Post by reywaS »

Just to be clear since no one else is stressing what DoO did at the start of day...

DoO so are you saying that you made that claim specifically to test me?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Stressing meaning not suspicious of
Some day, Some day
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:35 am Just to be clear since no one else is stressing what DoO did at the start of day...

DoO so are you saying that you made that claim specifically to test me?
I was curious as to the reactions from various players. You were one of the people to do so, and then I wanted to see what your information was. I doubted you because we had talked about Marmot's role, in which he passively watches who visits me.

I guess you had just missed that which happens
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I did. I am not well versed in the abilities which I was remedying right before I read your response. It was a little too overwhelming just to keep up with the posts but now I feel a lot more comfortable so I will make that a priority today.

I still find you suspect but I can admit I am
Nowhere near convinced.
Some day, Some day
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Also we should probably talk about the fact that keeping Marmot alive is pretty important.

If he is alive, the mafia can never kill me because they'd have to out one of their players to kill me.

Which is nice
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

@reywaS I'd just ask Marmot, if you want more information on why I am town. Since you aren't really going to trust me.

Marmot's role watches who visits a certain role. Which is my role, and is also a town role.

Marmot mechanically knows I am town, since he can confirm that Michelle visited me n1, and you visited me n2.

Also since we know Michelle visited me n1, her role is something that "vanillaize" people.

So I assume I do not have any powers now, but this is not confirmed.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Also I'm not sure how it works, because Michelle's role says "Watcher kill" where she kills someone and watches who else visited them that night. But it also says she vanillas someone each night.

I don't know if this is 2 abilities or not.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by falcon45ca »

Can we just vote Grogu & get it over with?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 335

Post by Grogu »

Day started with no deaths? Haha
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 335

Post by Grogu »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:29 am Can we just vote Grogu & get it over with?
:shrug:
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 358
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

G-Man wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:38 pm Rejoicing in the successful lynch of Michelle. I had been fumbling my way through Kyle’s ISO and wasn’t feeling right about my vote, so I switched to 112. I think Epi said something that reminded me of her 3-p baddie-tangential role. I was down with the logic of eliminating that type of role earlier, so it felt like less of a cop out. Sorry for not announcing it with the vote tag. It was late and formatting on while phone-posting always slows me down. I didn’t want to accidentally burn my night post (not that I have much to make them meaningful with anyway though).

My question for those who stuck with Kyle (aka Mac, nutella, reywaS, Seanzie, Daughter, and Marmot)- what was compelling in your compare/contrast with Michelle?

If I make it through the night, I will ISO both Bo and Michelle on Day 3. Maybe we can find another foothold there to keep the momentum going.
Kylemii wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:49 pm Alright. So.

Obviously that was kind of a shit show, but with a net positive gain.

I didn't have time to look through shit, but I've skimmed nutella's posts again. After sleeping on it and distancing myself from the situation, I don't believe she'd dig that deep into a case against me as a mafia, outside of situation where she'd stand to benefit from it like of there was someone to save or something. She went from 0 to 60 on me, if she was trying to save someone I feel like she'd just go for a lower hanging fruit maybe. I think it's possible she truly believed she was right and mafia latched onto it to save Michelle.

iirc Michelle didn't get on the table until after I had already received votes and something something made counter claim etc etc etc. I'd be extremely surprised if there weren't mafia in my wagon, but with 20 minutes left i won't have time to review that. If I die and the last phase doesn't get slapped under the microscopesd to hell and back I will haunt every single one of you, I promise.

um.... what else. Mac was right about my innocence from the start which is suspicious in its own right. But also MacDougall is a purposeful contrarian and occasional genius so w/e

uhhhh also if this ends up being my last post, good luck spiderboys
Yeah so like this is wifom (my post, not ya’ll’s) but given Michelle’s meta of being a stronger townie than wolf leading to her getting caught early as a wolf (leading to incorrect claims that I have tmi 🙄) , it doesn’t seem likely that a wolf would go all in to attempt to save her so early in the game.

Nutella is a good player. It’s not impossible for her to pull a “wolves wouldn’t do this so imma do it to look townie” but I don’t really think it’s her wolf style to just pour wine all over the place. She’s probably just town.

I think Michelle teammates are likely to fall under 1) read sheepers on Michelle or Kyle that were acting unsure or 2) people who insist we just chop Michelle.

Like appealing to “mechanically correct” as an excuse to vote a townie over a wolf is all well and good to give your wolf vig another day or to get the second to last misyeet you need to win. It’s not really a good strategy to move a nonkill partner from Day 2 yeet to Day 3 yeet.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Spider-verse Mafia [DAY 2]

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:04 pm [VOTE: jackofhearts2005] aubergine

I think this has by far the most michelle equity
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:14 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:13 pm Did you sub into a maf slot again or no?
Lol no for once.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:27 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:14 pm I coulda sworn I signed up to be in this game anyway but whatever. :p
Hi Jack! wassup?
This and that. Spicy claim. I was worried you had outted yourself as mafia early and we would get to play together.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:28 pm Wouldn’t*
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:39 pm My gut instinct is like “suspect players who want to let the docs resolve” cause like Michelle is the obvious wolf between Michelle and Made. There’s no real reason to CC the doc especially with soupkill or whatever in play.

Ergo Made is town. Ergo Michelle is wolf.

But like “suggests bad ideas” is not 100% correlated with wolves by a long shot and idk Nutella feels townie. Course, I kinda suck at reading Nutella these days. :p
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:16 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:15 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:14 pm
Made wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:04 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:02 pm Lol I mean @made there's def a valid mechanical argument to let you two resolve overnight so we get a guaranteed save rather than risking it from the pov of those of us who don't know for sure. Don't fault me for thinking of it that way, it's the safer play, but I do believe you more so meh
Mafia is souping tonight. Soup can't be protected/deflected or anything of that mess. I'm dying regardless. I
f michelle lives and I die, then i get targeted by Janitor, that's gg, Michelle's in lylo.
This is direct info from scum chat, what a nice slip!
lmao. I dont think it's weird to assume that when like 6 claims are out but ok. Try another tactic mich.
Burying your teammate.

Be less transparent.
Lol
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:12 pm Yeah so....wtf was all that bouncing about in regards to Kyle and 112 and seemers instead of just you know, voting off the obv wolf?
Like he beats the drum of "Michelle is the obvious wolf" too much. He subbed in, saw his teammate going down, and piled on just a bit too eagerly imo. Like he even says that shit after the flip trying to be all "I told you so" and hoping it looks like he was on the right side of history.

And the slot has literally nothing else going for it. Sooooo yeah

I also feel worse about Esooa than I did before but prob not going there quite yet
also am giving kyle space
Lol go away with this. Finals all over again. I can’t be bothered to even read it all. I’m obviously town, as always.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I quarter wanna get wagoned because I have a big brain wifom claim plan that’s sure to get me out of any hot water and also make the wolves burn a soupkill cause I’m so damn smart and good at mafia. :haha:
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Ok. Ive caught up. @Made consider my hammer your hammer, let me know who, just tag me here.

@nutella maybe im just dense, but i dont see how Jack is a wolf from his ISO, can you like explain it to me, pretend im a five year old.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ampionship

^Wolf Michelle is chopped Day 1. Town Jack spends the entire game fielding accusations of TMI for being sure Michelle was a wolf D1.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Made wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:37 pm So like, who should I vote for? I've been trying to get caught up on the thread, but ngl, the size of the game, and just how busy I am right now is making that very hard, and in all honestly I'm not going to be caught up enough to vote sensibly before EoD today.

So I'm just going to sheep the first person who seems towny that tells me what to do, then try harder tomorrow.

Any shepherds want a sheep?

If no one speaks, I'mma just vote Michelle. Seems like the popular thing to do.
Grogu wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:50 pm Has anyone explained why would michelle who was having a great game and being towny just claim someone else’s role? Doesn’t make much sense to me. What led to this?
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:51 pmGrogu is townie
Kylemii wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:57 pm headache and suffering will not abate and screen does only harm, despite the heroic dark mode's best efforts, I have only seen snippets of the made Michelle thing, essentially what's going on is they've claimed the same role, but Made seems more sincere? is this correct
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:24 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:22 pm Well, since Michelle appears to be going down today and won't admit it, Michelle visited the SPIDER-MAN last night, which is why I was inclined to believe her doc claim at first, but she hasn't admitted this herself, so she's probably just scum here.
bruh lol
im gonna take my pants off and then put them on my head
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:24 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:22 pm Well, since Michelle appears to be going down today and won't admit it, Michelle visited the SPIDER-MAN last night, which is why I was inclined to believe her doc claim at first, but she hasn't admitted this herself, so she's probably just scum here.
hmmmm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:26 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:29 pm Brix - Seemer, each night choose a target, that player will deceive info roles. Choose your role reveal upon death. You will know when you are targeted, and what false information was given.

yknow i bet michelle is this role and is going to flip doc to make us all suspect made.

if omega is really THE, it's possible michelle targeted her thinking she had claimed cop and wanted to deceive her.

or maybe im misreading this role? wait actually it sounds like it targets a teammate to make them appear town or targets a townie to "miller" them
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:33 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:29 pm Brix - Seemer, each night choose a target, that player will deceive info roles. Choose your role reveal upon death. You will know when you are targeted, and what false information was given.

yknow i bet michelle is this role and is going to flip doc to make us all suspect made.

if omega is really THE, it's possible michelle targeted her thinking she had claimed cop and wanted to deceive her.

or maybe im misreading this role? wait actually it sounds like it targets a teammate to make them appear town or targets a townie to "miller" them
Don't like this post one bit. Nope nope nope.
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:35 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:33 pm

Don't like this post one bit. Nope nope nope.
just paranoid of the possibility and putting it out there so we can puzzle it out if need be

marmot revealing michelle targeted THE got me thinking about it but i think i may understand that part of the role wrong

but the fake flip thing is scary regardless
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:35 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:34 pm Nobody told me what to do, so I'mma [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine.
you should vote michelle
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:36 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:36 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:00 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:47 pm [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

Who'd you protect last night?

@Michelle
Omega and Nutella
alright i mean this checks out i guess
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:39 pm if omega is THE then michelle targeting her checks out, and both omega and myself would have been reasonable protection targets

idk how do people feel

im so much more paranoid considering the seemer thing though but

fuck if shes real doc it would be quite bad lol
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:42 pm [VOTE: kylemii] aubergine

im so stressed
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:44 pm So like, who are probable wolves aside from Made/Michelle? Because Made/Michelle really doesn't need to be resolved tonight if there is something better.
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:44 pm So like, who are probable wolves aside from Made/Michelle? Because Made/Michelle really doesn't need to be resolved tonight if there is something better.
kyle
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:45 pmGuillo
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:45 pm it is definitely optimal not to kill into the claims, I've been yelled at on video mafia enough times to know that
Made wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:46 pm all of the good tactic players would say no last second wagon switches.

we'll be fine y'all
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:46 pm inb4 Michelle is the medic and we get to dayvig Made tomorrow!
Esooa wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:45 pm it is definitely optimal not to kill into the claims, I've been yelled at on video mafia enough times to know that
yeh I'm on seanzie
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:46 pm [VOTE: kyle] aubergine

*holds breath*
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:47 pm I'm unvoting. idk whst to do.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:47 pm
yeh I'm on seanzie
just consolidate onto kyle, there might not be enough of the michelle voters around to unvote her
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:47 pm [VOTE: Kyle] aubergine

I'm perfectly fine with this choice, I'd just assumed we'd left.
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:47 pm
yeh I'm on seanzie
im down for a sean chop as well but not likely to happen atp, can you consolidate onto kyle?
Esooa wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:47 pm [VOTE: bonks kyle] aubergine
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:48 pm at this point its either kyle or michelle, vanity wagons over
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:48 pm Did Made just literally post about the art thing with 15 minutes left before EoD just as we were considering the possibility that Michelle is town to distract us from figuring out what to do? Because I have this tinfoil that Made just literally posted about the art thing with 15 minutes left before EoD just as we were considering the possibility that Michelle is town to distract us from figuring out what to do.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:49 pm made showing up suddenly doesn't make me feel great ngl
Seanzie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:49 pm [VOTE: Kylemii] aubergine
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 pm @Epignosis move to kyle please
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 pm (if epi doesnt move and kyle flips maf epi is outed remember this. epi doesnt bus)
Esooa wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 pm chardonnay on Grogu lol
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:51 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:49 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:48 pm 112 is a safe vote.
your vote is doing nothing. vote kyle
thing is the supposed reason Kyle is supposed to be scum is weak. you basically scum read him for not liking his playstyle/tone/texting method

which is lame in my books
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:51 pm @DaughterOfOmega @Grogu @Jackofhearts2005 @KZA if youre here itd be good to move
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:51 pm @Made, if you're town, you're dead tonight regardless

It's either Michelle today then Kyle tomorrow, or Kyle today then Michelle tomorrow.
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:52 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:51 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:49 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:48 pm 112 is a safe vote.
your vote is doing nothing. vote kyle
thing is the supposed reason Kyle is supposed to be scum is weak. you basically scum read him for not liking his playstyle/tone/texting method

which is lame in my books
nah i had like 7 reasons, some were stylistic and pattern matching to previous games yes, some were based on interactions with the flipped wolf, some were based on his voting patterns and pushes
Esooa wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:52 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:52 pm cfd is weak and lame and bad.
scummy af tbh
Esooa wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:53 pm doom silently moved
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:53 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:52 pm cfd is weak and lame and bad.
It is mechanically the right decision because we're guaranteed to have the doc alive going into night.
Esooa wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:55 pm wtf why did doom move back to michelle
here's the chain of events that lead to the OMG WE NEED TO SWITCH RIGHT NOW. Seanzie looks the worst here by far followed by nutella imo.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
anyone have meta on Seanzie?
Fair evaluation on Seanzie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:23 am
G-Man wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:38 pm Rejoicing in the successful lynch of Michelle. I had been fumbling my way through Kyle’s ISO and wasn’t feeling right about my vote, so I switched to 112. I think Epi said something that reminded me of her 3-p baddie-tangential role. I was down with the logic of eliminating that type of role earlier, so it felt like less of a cop out. Sorry for not announcing it with the vote tag. It was late and formatting on while phone-posting always slows me down. I didn’t want to accidentally burn my night post (not that I have much to make them meaningful with anyway though).

My question for those who stuck with Kyle (aka Mac, nutella, reywaS, Seanzie, Daughter, and Marmot)- what was compelling in your compare/contrast with Michelle?

If I make it through the night, I will ISO both Bo and Michelle on Day 3. Maybe we can find another foothold there to keep the momentum going.
This is not genuine.
Yeah, that does look pretty fake.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Esp since Nutella, Mac, Marmot and DOO all likely townies.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:58 am Jack has no posts.
:haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:06 am
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:02 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:58 am Jack has no posts.
What

He has 30something

He may not be linked in the OP because he subbed in but you can click from the thread postcount in the subforum
I went to the first post of this game. I looked for Jack. He isn't there. You are trolling me.
:haha:

Can’t be mafia if I’m not in the game.

Rollsafe.jpg
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Grogu, G-Man & Guillotine.

If we lynch the G-Unit, we get Maf I bet. At least 1
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:09 am
KZA wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:07 am
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:06 am
KZA wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:00 am Sorry I don't get the Jack case at all
what don't you get about it? have you looked through his iso? did you read my post at sod?

I've said this a bunch of times but i think the pearl clutching about how michelle was obvious mafia was likely to be from a teammate with tmi who wanted to look good from it. This is compounded by the fact he had just subbed in and would have seen her already getting heat by then and figured he'd have to bus her. Add onto this I'm very familiar with Jack's scum game and personally really think that it makes sense that he'd handle it that way.
Okay well I Michelle was just obvious Mafia too so maybe that's why I don't get it?
Ok. He had just subbed in though and presumably had much less context so why would he have been so confident?
Because when this happens

Player 1: I am the doctor
Player 2: I am the doctor. Chop Player 1.

Player 1 is always a wolf. :shrug2:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:26 pm Grogu, G-Man & Guillotine.

Grogu and Guillotine look fine imo.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:52 am @reywaS I'd just ask Marmot, if you want more information on why I am town. Since you aren't really going to trust me.

Marmot's role watches who visits a certain role. Which is my role, and is also a town role.

Marmot mechanically knows I am town, since he can confirm that Michelle visited me n1, and you visited me n2.

Also since we know Michelle visited me n1, her role is something that "vanillaize" people.

So I assume I do not have any powers now, but this is not confirmed.
I never said I wasn’t going to trust you. I
Fully acknowledge that you are probably town based on everyone else saying so. I have just never seen anyone play like you’ve been playing. I can’t square you yet. Because of the idea of possible fake claims.

I would never tunnel you for something only I have bad feelings about. You are obviously a much better player than I have ever been.
Some day, Some day
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:28 pm

Well then my prediction of at least 1 of the 3 is accurate.

Why do you find the most sus of G-Man?

Why do you think Grogu is fine?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Then it's between Grogu and G-Man.

Where is @Grogu ? You've been coasting a lot and that is really really suspicious. Thinking about mjolnir you today to resolve your slot if you won't bother.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Grogu
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

I’m fine lynching gman or seanzie
Some day, Some day
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Grogu wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:45 pm
Wait so michelle is town? What makes you think she would hide info only as scum?
How is this town? How can Grogu be so derpy derpy doo?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Made wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:58 am
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:55 am
G-Man wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:38 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:22 am [VOTE: G-Man] aubergine
Rabble rabble. Boo this man.

I love you too, Epi.
[VOTE: g-man] aubergine

@Epignosis I want you to consider jack though. Look at his iso as well and tell me you don't think he looks like a michelle teammate?

Because I'm not sold on you either and if the team is something like you/Jack/Sean you could just have found G-Man to be a convenient scapegoat here.
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:30 am
Made wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:23 am Is everyone cool with viging G-man? Like anyone wanna jump and be like "OMG NOOOOO DON'T DO IITTTTTTTT!!!!"
honestly if this is an option it's suboptimal not to do this, or at least vig someone.

wouldn't mafia be unable to use the soup yeet if they don't have two powers to sac? if we can get them down to 1 today, we can just pog
chardonnay wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:32 am I hope this isnt trolling, and we have another day vig shot on deck!

G-man is a fine target
The only way G-man is mafia here is if his teammates are some combination of Mac, Seanzie, and Jack. it wouldn't be hard to deflect the shot to Jack. It might even be optimal.

Do we think there no mafia between Epi, Nutella, Chardonnay, Kyle?

I think it's possible, but unlikely.
Why? :confused:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:30 pm

Gman’s night post or first post of the day (the one that was like yay we got scum. I wanna hear why people voted Kyle) felt fake. General coasting. Doesn’t feel like he wants to catch baddies.

Grogu seems cute and said I was good at mafia. :blush:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Since it has been asked a few times in PM, I'll clarify: A Soup Kill cannot be protected, blocked, or stopped by any means.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:21 am Like I feel there is a pretty clear PoE now:

Kyle, Jack, Gman, Mac, Daisy, Esooa...or so.

(Barring anything I've missed about these.)

Everyone else is mech clear or just sorta obvtown.

:feb: :feb: :feb:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:30 pm

Gman’s night post or first post of the day (the one that was like yay we got scum. I wanna hear why people voted Kyle) felt fake. General coasting. Doesn’t feel like he wants to catch baddies.

Grogu seems cute and said I was good at mafia. :blush:
I agree with your 1st point.

As to your 2nd, blah.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:40 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:21 am Like I feel there is a pretty clear PoE now:

Kyle, Jack, Gman, Mac, Daisy, Esooa...or so.

(Barring anything I've missed about these.)

Everyone else is mech clear or just sorta obvtown.

:feb: :feb: :feb:
Wrong comic
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:32 pm
Grogu wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:45 pm
Wait so michelle is town? What makes you think she would hide info only as scum?
How is this town? How can Grogu be so derpy derpy doo?
Derper derper
Some day, Some day
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: GMan] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Did you guys know that Todd McFarlane is the best Spider Man cover artist of All Time?

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Class sucks, but just 90 mins left
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:11 pm https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ampionship

^Wolf Michelle is chopped Day 1. Town Jack spends the entire game fielding accusations of TMI for being sure Michelle was a wolf D1.
lol fair
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1205
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Guillo, you've seemed to completely avoid talking about gman despite him appearing to be the most consensus suspect atm. What's the deal?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:52 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:16 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:11 am jack, gman, seanzie
Care to come at me, then? Why is my name on that list?

I'm much better at telling people's alignments when they suspect me, than when they don't.
Oh? How does that work without it descending into NOU?
Not sure why you would assume that? I don't just OMGUS people who suspect me, I try to determine their alignment based on their push.
reywaS wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:56 am I mean do you use the fact that you know your alignment and assume people that sus you also know it?

I’m legit confused on the logic behind this statement.
No. Often times people come at me, and it is clear they legit suspect me, in which case I can easily tell they are town. Other times people come at me, and it is clear they are faking their suspicion, and I catch scum. It also happens sometimes that I can't tell, or that I get it wrong, but it wouldn't be mafia without the chance of being wrong.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m personally a Pat Ollife fan when it comes to Spider art/covers. His run with DeFalco on Spider-Girl is very near and dear to my heart.

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 58

Post by G-Man »

Really, though, has anyone provided any concrete evidence against me? Like anything linking me to Michelle or Bo? Or any actions that seems predicated upon baddieness? Where’s the beef?

I own that I’m coasting on posting. That’s just me. But I’m still observing and I’ve been able to keep abreast of the current goings-on. I’m being guarded with my opinions still because I’m slow to catch onto things in most games, let alone one this size. You can call it excuses, but an excuse can still be the truth.

Right now I see a bunch of hopping around and throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. I wasn’t concerned about it Day 1 because that’s Day 1 standard. It’s Day 3 and we’ve nabbed two baddies. This kind of free-wheeling, low-evidence, party-wagon stuff is more likely to come from a baddie looking to hedge against recent losses by serving up a half-baked case on an easy-ish target. I just have to figure out if the baddie(s) is/are the ones starting it or the ones hopping in when it hits second gear.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 58

Post by G-Man »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:25 pm Guillo, you've seemed to completely avoid talking about gman despite him appearing to be the most consensus suspect atm. What's the deal?
Remarkable. Four or five people agreeing that I’m kinda sus creates a consensus? I can’t help it if some of you know-it-alls are that bad at reading me. It’s either that or you want others to believe it. Or your fishing, but my auto-sus of you is boxing that option out like Marcin Gortat.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Master Radishes
Hitman

Here's something.

You over explain.