36%

Total votes: 11
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Double Elimination Mafia d4

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Really regretting not pushing hard for Kyle/GMan/Daisy last night but I prefer to blame losses on other people rather than myself
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It was like two obvious confirmed towns with death wishes and what was I supposed to do about that
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

G-Man wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:04 pm
Moghedien wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:46 pm @TonyStarkPrime and everyone else, did you all see the way Marmot tried to tie the votes yesterday? I couldn’t believe none of you talked about that last night.

The only person whose innocence I’m almost certain of is Daisy. At least one of either G-Man or TSP is deepwolfing, and then I think it’s clear from what Marmot tried to do yesterday that they are likely to be the last wolf.
Sure, I could be deepwolfing with all my freaky vote analysis. I did a lot of scenario building during Corrupt!?, but that was only at the end to help push us over the finish line. There's no point in working that hard for most of the game in a game where baddies could just as well kick back and let the speed of the game amplify the number of bad civvie decisions. That's clearly what they have done and I can't begrudge them that. It's a simple plan that works for fast games like this.

If Daisy is a baddie, fair enough, she can win, but she never gets away with the scatterbrained stuff with me again, even if it is her natural state of play.

I'm relieved that HK and Tim were both civvie, because that at least tells me that I can still mind-meld with right thinking in my advanced age.

My apologies to Kyle. I guess there's only room for one indifferent baddie like you and Made in this game.

So now we're down to the following possibilities:

1) Made-Daisy-Marmot
2) Made-Daisy-Moghedien
3) Made-Daisy-Tony
4) Made-Marmot-Moghedien
5) Made-Marmot-Tony
6) Made-Moghedien-Tony

There's a simple way to solve this- go back and read Day 1 knowing that everyone else is a civvie and see which of these combinations makes the most sense.
it's never me dude. it's never me.

I knew tim was good. i feel better that I'm not completely smooth brained.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

mog is supposed to omgus me. did they not get the memo

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

g-man y u vote me? not cool bro

Victories:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi..

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:32 pm g-man y u vote me? not cool bro

Please nobody vote anybody until we all get a chance to check in.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TSP, how are you still alive, I'm confused.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Moghedien wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:46 pm @TonyStarkPrime and everyone else, did you all see the way Marmot tried to tie the votes yesterday? I couldn’t believe none of you talked about that last night.

The only person whose innocence I’m almost certain of is Daisy. At least one of either G-Man or TSP is deepwolfing, and then I think it’s clear from what Marmot tried to do yesterday that they are likely to be the last wolf.
I thought there was some validity to it, tie everything to see how the wolves force the tiebreaker, but then Kyle talked me out of it in the end.

What was the problem with the idea?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sure, I could be deepwolfing with all my freaky vote analysis. I did a lot of scenario building during Corrupt!?, but that was only at the end to help push us over the finish line. There's no point in working that hard for most of the game in a game where baddies could just as well kick back and let the speed of the game amplify the number of bad civvie decisions. That's clearly what they have done and I can't begrudge them that. It's a simple plan that works for fast games like this.

If Daisy is a baddie, fair enough, she can win, but she never gets away with the scatterbrained stuff with me again, even if it is her natural state of play.

I'm relieved that HK and Tim were both civvie, because that at least tells me that I can still mind-meld with right thinking in my advanced age.

My apologies to Kyle. I guess there's only room for one indifferent baddie like you and Made in this game.

1) Made-Daisy-Marmot
2) Made-Daisy-Moghedien
3) Made-Daisy-Tony
4) Made-Marmot-Moghedien
5) Made-Marmot-Tony
6) Made-Moghedien-Tony

There's a simple way to solve this- go back and read Day 1 knowing that everyone else is a civvie and see which of these combinations makes the most sense.

Made didn't interact with many people on Day 1, but looking at the living players' interactions with him is something I haven't done yet. Now that there's only 4 of you, that's a lot more manageable.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:39 pm TSP, how are you still alive, I'm confused.
idk tbh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

every someone dies to save me and it's like no lemme die I can't be in this position
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Post by G-Man »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:32 pm g-man y u vote me? not cool bro
Setting you aside as a civvie felt right after your progression on Made. We'll see how it feels during my next read-through (who's ready for +'s and x's again?).

Of the six of us on the chopping block yesterday:

1) I know I am a civvie, so there's no need to be mopey and self-vote. I guess I could have offered myself as bait, but why? Even if I can't figure much out from my own content, I spew this kind of stuff out in case it gives anyone an a-ha moment that gives them a foothold that leads to something else that yields positive results. No G-Man vote necessary.

2) I vibed with HK earlier in the game, and my scenario thing showed me that it just didn't make sense for HK, as a possible baddie, to come down to the LB either with his teammate (Kyle) or to join a teammate already in the LB. It's an illogical strategy that the flip shows us was nonexistent. I couldn't fathom it, so no HK vote.

3) None of my "we have two baddies in the LB scenarios" involving Tony made sense. HK logic busted one of them, and a Tony-Tim or Tony-Kyle pairing just seemed silly because (save for bad timing), there should have been a way for either pairing to prevent Tony from going to the LB for N1.

That left me with Kyle (whom I was already predisposed to scum-read from his earlier play), Tim (who's flailing seemed panicky and desperate), and you. I could have left my third vote uncast, but I'm a man of principles and I spouted about the importance of using all our votes earlier. You weren't a serious vote, but you were what was left after my scenarios ruled out HK and Tony among the seven of us. I wasn't about to think up scenarios involving you because there was no time, and you seem incompatible with a Made-Tony team for the same reasons now that I think of it. If it's you and Tony, my goodness have you guys lucked out to the extreme!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Moghedien
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: The Spider

Post by Moghedien »

1) Made-Daisy-Marmot
2) Made-Daisy-Moghedien
3) Made-Daisy-Tony
4) Made-Marmot-Moghedien
5) Made-Marmot-Tony
6) Made-Moghedien-Tony

I don't like this post, and it makes me all the more certain about locking G-Man as a wolf and then either Marmot or TSP as his teammate.

First, the bolded sections are contradictory. G-Man basically says he'll just admit defeat if Daisy is guilty, but then he says that solving the game should be a simple matter of reassessing what happened on day 1. If he really believes that, then there's no reason why he should be so ready to concede to a potential wolf!Daisy. The stuff he said afterward about how he would take such a defeat as a lesson going forward seems especially disingenuous, or at least unhelpful. My point is that it doesn't seem like G-Man is really trying to solve this game. He says the game should be easy to solve, but then says Daisy may basically be unsolvable. As well, his focus on day 1 seems arbitrary. Why is day 1 so much more important than all the phases that came after? If G-Man actually revisits this point and draws any helpful conclusions from day 1, I will be shocked.

Second, G-Man's first paragraph here is a terrible attempt at defense. He references some past game of his, knowing that I haven't seen that game and I'm not going to go find it either. Then he says that he's put in too much "effort" in this game to be guilty, but that's ridiculous for a few reasons, most of all being that he hasn't put in that much effort. I think we can all agree that G-Man has been a neutral presence in this game, at best. Even if what G-Man said were true, him "trying hard" is not evidence of him being innocent. I certainly don't remember G-Man applying that "scum wouldn't try so hard" argument in defense of the many high-effort players who were executed, like Alison and Tim.

I think we can all agree that G-Man is grasping at straws throughout this post, but that's not even my problem. We're at LyLo, so everyone will be feeling a little desperate. My problem is that he seems disingenuous. If G-Man were innocent, I don't think he would be so dismissive or subordinate toward a theoretical wolf!Daisy, and I think everything he said about how he'll basically "never let her trick him again!" was just posturing. At least, what he said about how we basically have to accept Daisy doesn't match up with what he later said about how the game should be easily solvable. As well, I don't think G-Man actually sees anything especially crucial about day 1, and I doubt he will prove me wrong about that.
"My way is best. Softly, softly, in the shadows.'"
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:42 pm

I thought there was some validity to it, tie everything to see how the wolves force the tiebreaker, but then Kyle talked me out of it in the end.

What was the problem with the idea?
You're really asking what the problem with letting the wolves choose who goes to the Losers Bracket is? :faint:

First, you obfuscate reads on the surviving players by absolving them of responsibility for what happens. Second, you create an unsolvable WIFOM scenario where we have to guess whether the wolves would have chosen a townie, or one of their own to make it seem like they were a townie. That is in no way advantageous for the town because we end up having to flip whoever the wolves chose anyway.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

@DaisyCloud come back, you're the only person I trust to gamesolve with here.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Post by G-Man »

Moghedien wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:51 pm

1) Made-Daisy-Marmot
2) Made-Daisy-Moghedien
3) Made-Daisy-Tony
4) Made-Marmot-Moghedien
5) Made-Marmot-Tony
6) Made-Moghedien-Tony

I don't like this post, and it makes me all the more certain about locking G-Man as a wolf and then either Marmot or TSP as his teammate.

First, the bolded sections are contradictory. G-Man basically says he'll just admit defeat if Daisy is guilty, but then he says that solving the game should be a simple matter of reassessing what happened on day 1. If he really believes that, then there's no reason why he should be so ready to concede to a potential wolf!Daisy. The stuff he said afterward about how he would take such a defeat as a lesson going forward seems especially disingenuous, or at least unhelpful. My point is that it doesn't seem like G-Man is really trying to solve this game. He says the game should be easy to solve, but then says Daisy may basically be unsolvable. As well, his focus on day 1 seems arbitrary. Why is day 1 so much more important than all the phases that came after? If G-Man actually revisits this point and draws any helpful conclusions from day 1, I will be shocked.

Second, G-Man's first paragraph here is a terrible attempt at defense. He references some past game of his, knowing that I haven't seen that game and I'm not going to go find it either. Then he says that he's put in too much "effort" in this game to be guilty, but that's ridiculous for a few reasons, most of all being that he hasn't put in that much effort. I think we can all agree that G-Man has been a neutral presence in this game, at best. Even if what G-Man said were true, him "trying hard" is not evidence of him being innocent. I certainly don't remember G-Man applying that "scum wouldn't try so hard" argument in defense of the many high-effort players who were executed, like Alison and Tim.

I think we can all agree that G-Man is grasping at straws throughout this post, but that's not even my problem. We're at LyLo, so everyone will be feeling a little desperate. My problem is that he seems disingenuous. If G-Man were innocent, I don't think he would be so dismissive or subordinate toward a theoretical wolf!Daisy, and I think everything he said about how he'll basically "never let her trick him again!" was just posturing. At least, what he said about how we basically have to accept Daisy doesn't match up with what he later said about how the game should be easily solvable. As well, I don't think G-Man actually sees anything especially crucial about day 1, and I doubt he will prove me wrong about that.
Sit down, pour yourself a drink, and enjoy while I tell you the tale of a man named NOPE!

It’s almost like you’re trying to force me to accept an invitation to spar with you. Not going to happen. I pounce when I feel like it.

I cannot wait to see how others respond to your post.

The thing about Daisy? That’s for me, not everyone. If she deepwolfed through the scatterbrain stuff, then that’s not something I’m going to solve (ever) without something damning popping up in the thread. As for future games, let me explain it this way: if you exhibit certain qualities while a civ, a player often tries to exhibit those same qualities as a baddie. Over time, everyone develops a few tells. The best players realize it and change their game up. If you do X, Y, and Z that play into your civ tell as a baddie, you trade those chips in forever and that civ tell gets nullified. It can’t be trusted as a civ tell anymore because your opponents got burned. If you think Daisy is civ because of the scatterbrained stuff, that’s fine. It may be an inherent quality to her. If she deepwolfs through that, then you can’t really say “Daisy is her usual scatterbrained civ self,” because she used it (intentionally or not) to deepwolf to maximum effect. It may not be a true baddie meta tell, but it goes in the meta file as something that got her far as a baddie and can no longer be trusted as a civvie tell. That’s what I’m saying here- if she’s been deepwolfing through a smokescreen of jumbled thoughts, then I have to put that in my permanent file for her.

I’m not literally saying that I will or we all should just give up if she’s one of the baddies. I’m just saying that, if she’s a baddie, then that’s a nut that I can’t normally crack and I have nothing to say to that but “dang, good game; I’ll be watching you from now on, you trickster.”

And if you can’t see why re-reading Day 1 can be crucial to solving the game, then I’m not gonna tell you, because that means I might be one step ahead of you.

Nighty night! :lorab:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

G-Man wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:42 am
Moghedien wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:51 pm

1) Made-Daisy-Marmot
2) Made-Daisy-Moghedien
3) Made-Daisy-Tony
4) Made-Marmot-Moghedien
5) Made-Marmot-Tony
6) Made-Moghedien-Tony

Sit down, pour yourself a drink, and enjoy while I tell you the tale of a man named NOPE!

It’s almost like you’re trying to force me to accept an invitation to spar with you. Not going to happen. I pounce when I feel like it.

I cannot wait to see how others respond to your post.

The thing about Daisy? That’s for me, not everyone. If she deepwolfed through the scatterbrain stuff, then that’s not something I’m going to solve (ever) without something damning popping up in the thread. As for future games, let me explain it this way: if you exhibit certain qualities while a civ, a player often tries to exhibit those same qualities as a baddie. Over time, everyone develops a few tells. The best players realize it and change their game up. If you do X, Y, and Z that play into your civ tell as a baddie, you trade those chips in forever and that civ tell gets nullified. It can’t be trusted as a civ tell anymore because your opponents got burned. If you think Daisy is civ because of the scatterbrained stuff, that’s fine. It may be an inherent quality to her. If she deepwolfs through that, then you can’t really say “Daisy is her usual scatterbrained civ self,” because she used it (intentionally or not) to deepwolf to maximum effect. It may not be a true baddie meta tell, but it goes in the meta file as something that got her far as a baddie and can no longer be trusted as a civvie tell. That’s what I’m saying here- if she’s been deepwolfing through a smokescreen of jumbled thoughts, then I have to put that in my permanent file for her.

I’m not literally saying that I will or we all should just give up if she’s one of the baddies. I’m just saying that, if she’s a baddie, then that’s a nut that I can’t normally crack and I have nothing to say to that but “dang, good game; I’ll be watching you from now on, you trickster.”

And if you can’t see why re-reading Day 1 can be crucial to solving the game, then I’m not gonna tell you, because that means I might be one step ahead of you.

Nighty night! :lorab:
Of course I'm trying to "spar" with you. It's LyLo, you're one of the likeliest scum candidates here, and I'm sussing you. If you were innocent, you would want to talk to me so we could try and figure things out. Your evasiveness in this post is a clear scumtell. This goes right back to what I said about you in my last post, which is that you're not really trying to solve the game. If you were really trying to help gamesolve, you would not spurn my attempt to solve you.

I understand what you were saying about Daisy. My problem wasn't that I didn't understand, my problem was that it was just another smokescreen to hide the fact that you're not really trying to solve the game. I think that you talked a big game about how easily we can solve the game to give yourself the appearance of being a helpful townie, but then you inadvertently walked that back by saying Daisy can't be solved because you're afraid to commit and you don't actually want to make things easy. All the extra, post-game stuff you're saying is off-topic, and comes across like a way for you to distract us so that you won't have to commit to a read on her.

Again, I understand why rereading day one is helpful. I'm not a moron. I asked why you pointed to day one as more important than all the phases that came after it, because I suspected that you didn't really have a good reason for saying that, and that you were only trying to give the illusion of being helpful. Again, it all comes back to you not really trying to solve the game. I wanted you to explain exactly what you hoped to glean from day one, or even better, for you to actually return with some kind of helpful finding. I was trying to see whether there was any substance behind what you said, or if it was just another smokescreen. Becoming evasive was the worst way you could have responded to that. I keep saying this, but it all comes back to you not really wanting to solve this game. Townies have no reason to become evasive or obstinate here, but wolves have every reason to behave that way.

I think these past couple of posts from you are so bad, they might as well be an admission of guilt. I want everyone else to say what they think about this conversation, too. I'm fully prepared to lock G-Man for today, but not before squeezing out every interaction and reaction I can from his posts.

@Marmot @DaisyCloud @TonyStarkPrime
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sorry I’m following my lord and savior Tim
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

weirdly I had Mog/G-Man down as the team and I think that might be like one paragraph too many for that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

So Tim’s read it is
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:16 am weirdly I had Mog/G-Man down as the team and I think that might be like one paragraph too many for that
Are you G-Man's teammate? I'll be shocked if Marmot turns up innocent after trying to tie up the votes yesterday.

You say you're obeying Tim, but that doesn't make sense for a couple reasons. First, as I recall, Tim said G-Man was innocent. How are you following Tim if you had G-Man down as mafia? Second, Tim was wrong about almost everything he said this game. Why would you randomly choose to sheep Tim? There were plenty of other "power players" who saw things very differently from him, namely Alison. If you were scum reading G-Man, then why would you refuse to even discuss my case against G-Man just because Tim said so?

@DaisyCloud this is why I need you to come back, lol. G-Man and Tim clearly don't want to talk, and I can't trust anything Marmot says after they tried to tie the votes yesterday.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m very close to saying that tying the votes was objectively pro town but numbers might not point in that direction so I want to be careful and wifom
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:14 am I’m very close to saying that tying the votes was objectively pro town but numbers might not point in that direction so I want to be careful and wifom
You're not making any sense. You said you were just going to follow Tim's directions, but Tim said the final two wolves were Marmot and me, which would mean that Marmot tying the votes was not pro-town. Are you a wolf, or just a disinterested villager?

This is like talking to a wall, lol. I need Daisy here ASAP. I'm going to fall asleep soon.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wolves do pro town stuff sometimes
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Following Tim’s directions does not entirely mean I believe in them
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:29 am Following Tim’s directions does not entirely mean I believe in them
:confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :confused2:
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:29 am Following Tim’s directions does not entirely mean I believe in them
I hope that you're a wolf who's going for the "too scummy to be scum" ploy, because otherwise... :faint:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m sorry that you want me to solve with you and I’m not going to do that.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am I’m sorry that you want me to solve with you and I’m not going to do that.
Can you explain to me what you're saying? You said you're following Tim, but then you insinuated that you don't even really agree with him. It's LyLo, and you're outright refusing to discuss the game or try and "solve" it. Your behavior only makes sense to me if 1. you're a wolf who is almost open-wolfing because you're so close to victory, or 2. you're a trolling villager. Please explain this to me.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m waiting for GMan. And Marmot, to a lesser extent. Actually and Daisy but not sure if I’m gonna get anything there.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:54 am I’m waiting for GMan. And Marmot, to a lesser extent. Actually and Daisy but not sure if I’m gonna get anything there.
:noble:

Okay, I'll ask the obvious follow-up, since you insist.

What are you waiting on them for, TSP?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

To see what they say so I can figure out what to do.

I’m awalcusing this one for now tbh
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:09 am To see what they say so I can figure out what to do.

Why do you want to talk to everyone except me? Why are you waiting on anyone else if you just want to sheep Tim's reads anyway?

I'm trying to be patient with you, but the things you say are all over the place and don't make any sense. It's LyLo, and you didn't reach this point by accident. Even if you were simply disengaged from the game, which to be clear is not acceptable at this point, that doesn't explain you saying contradictory things. You haven't even explained why you're sheeping Tim, no matter how many times I asked you. You are making me decide whether I think you're a wolf or a troll.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I have 0 reasons to believe that me read on Mog has changed. The fact that all 3 flips were townies and not any more wolves further reiterates that. I am trusting Gavial and Tim that Tony is town. I'm trusting that I am not a complete idiot and G-Man is town as well and I am correct with my read on him.

I have suspected that wolves never came down to bracket 2 other then Made. The fact that players were continually volunteering to come down and was being townread reaffirmed that.

I have small doubts about G-Man and Tony but that's because I can't 100% know anything.

I'm like 99.99% sure the wolves are in Moghedien and Marmot.

I have long susssd out Mog. peeps be ignoring that. ignoring the Mog is gonna have to stop.

If Mog flips town then it's probably still Marmot . the other is G-Man or Tony .

it is never me.

I'm trusting everyone that it isn't Tony. no one wanted to listen to me about Made. Gavial wanted me to vote Poison instead.

Look, it's the only explain as to why we kept only lynching towns.

HK was town. I didn't want them gone. I was right to think them town. everyone was like vote Kyle, vote HK.

we choose to listen to me and Tim and we lynch out mog and marmot. Tim who flipped town. tim who was sussed sooo much for 0 reasons.

We should listen to people when they say stuff.

G-Man, I'm never this way as scum. I have said I am more logical, I'm clearer, my notes are in order, I don't go all tin foily. I'm extremely cringe as scum. I wish I could be more like scum me in my town games. people listen to her. some say they look similar tho. idk, I think I'm less derpy when I rand scum.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Moghedien wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:27 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:09 am To see what they say so I can figure out what to do.

Why do you want to talk to everyone except me? Why are you waiting on anyone else if you just want to sheep Tim's reads anyway?

I'm trying to be patient with you, but the things you say are all over the place and don't make any sense. It's LyLo, and you didn't reach this point by accident. Even if you were simply disengaged from the game, which to be clear is not acceptable at this point, that doesn't explain you saying contradictory things. You haven't even explained why you're sheeping Tim, no matter how many times I asked you. You are making me decide whether I think you're a wolf or a troll.
I'm waiting to hear from g-man and Tony myself.

talk to me about Marmot.

Victories:
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:38 am

talk to me about Marmot.
I'm sort of tilted and tunnel visioning because of what TSP just said, so you'll have to help me switch gears. I'm happy to have you here, at least. What do you want to talk about in regard to Marmot?
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Moghedien wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:44 am

talk to me about Marmot.
I'm sort of tilted and tunnel visioning because of what TSP just said, so you'll have to help me switch gears. I'm happy to have you here, at least. What do you want to talk about in regard to Marmot?
why u been protecting your partner. sorry, that was flippant. still . .. too far? but like?

still. you 2 seem to be ignoring each other.

humor me a moment, if Marmot is supposed to be town then why did they be doing what they did this whole game? cause to me all signs point to they been doing what they been doing because they is scum.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

talk to me about Marmot.
greater minds then mine deemed Tony is town. since that is the case then the slim chance you are town then I suggest you figure out who the other wolves r.
it's not G-Man

Victories:
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:49 am

talk to me about Marmot.
why u been protecting your partner. sorry, that was flippant. still . .. too far? but like?

still. you 2 seem to be ignoring each other.

humor me a moment, if Marmot is supposed to be town then why did they be doing what they did this whole game? cause to me all signs point to they been doing what they been doing because they is scum.
What do you mean by "what Marmot has been doing this whole game?"

I haven't been protecting Marmot. One of the first things I said today was that Marmot was almost certainly guilty because they tried to tie the votes yesterday.

I think you're developing tunnel vision based around what Tim said, because you somehow overlooked that I came in wanting to lynch Marmot, and TSP is the one who defended him.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:53 am

talk to me about Marmot.
greater minds then mine deemed Tony is town. since that is the case then the slim chance you are town then I suggest you figure out who the other wolves r.
it's not G-Man
Okay, this is getting ridiculous Daisy. Tim was wrong about nearly everything he said this game. He literally locked himself in a thunderdome with Alison for several phases. Why did you decide he's the authority on this game? I could just as easily reference back to other people who town read me.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Double Elimination Mafia D1

Post by Marmot »

Made's mentions of Daisy this game:

Made wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:24 am Daisycloud is reading identically to her play in Spiderman, prob just town.

@DaisyCloud do you have experience with Gavial?
Made wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:10 pm but like actually it really hard to ground myself in a game when no one has any strong takes on me, and i guess it makes sense for that to be the case in a Double Elimination Mafia situation, but at the same time, I don't really get how i ended up in losers in that case considering there's other players who explicitly wanted to be in loser but didn't make it, off the top Marmot for example. His weird "imma just bottom half lol" and the fact that he's not here in losers with us makes him a top scum read for me... but he's not here, so yikes

Mac voted me, twice now but is refusing to give any sort of take on me. Dazzz sus af cuz to my memory scumMac is far more passive than that townmac. I doubt ScumMac is afraid of me persay, but i don't like the lack of interaction.

Alison has a tendency to Martyr herself as town and agressively pushing for her own death here, so keeping her alive while waiting for her reads to pay out or even just waiting for the inevitable early game night kill is enough reason for me to keep her alive for now. I think we always chop Alison Day 3.

Depending on how aware Daisy is if her own meta, she's loltown.

Gavial reads me as town which I don't really like cuz I haven't done much to deserve it, and the fact that they also want Mac and Alison dead, assuming they know enough to know of Mac and Alison's reputation here is ngl. Actually if they don't have knowledge of that, It could be BTSC informing them of that.

Tim hasn't said anything that's made me upset yet, and that's unsettling. I don't know how he died in Syn's game, so I don't know how you catch Tim, but considering he died earlyish in Stardew, a town Tim who's making sense is someone we might need to keep in loser and scum Tim might not last

I don't remember reading anything from TSP past the first page, which why i'm confused on how he made it to loser as well. This game might be solvable based on who did and didn't make it to loser, i'm gonna look there till someone tries to drag and I can fight them

There aren't many mentions. GTH, the first one looks more like an attempt to pocket than and attempt TR a teammate.

The second is a weird read from Made, but he might've been in anti-spew mode at that point.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

should you not be talking about mog?

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I think Tim was right to sus u

Victories:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made's mentions of TSP in this game:

Made wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:53 pm This might actually be my game to shine, i'm, as the kids like to say, ~~paranoid~~ so I will not be voting my suses with rektless abandon

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine cuz she's scary
[VOTE: Tim] aubergine he's making sense
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine votes bottom half is a copout
[VOTE: TSP] aubergine votes seem arbitrary, but like in an intentional way. also he's scary
Made wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:10 pm but like actually it really hard to ground myself in a game when no one has any strong takes on me, and i guess it makes sense for that to be the case in a Double Elimination Mafia situation, but at the same time, I don't really get how i ended up in losers in that case considering there's other players who explicitly wanted to be in loser but didn't make it, off the top Marmot for example. His weird "imma just bottom half lol" and the fact that he's not here in losers with us makes him a top scum read for me... but he's not here, so yikes

Mac voted me, twice now but is refusing to give any sort of take on me. Dazzz sus af cuz to my memory scumMac is far more passive than that townmac. I doubt ScumMac is afraid of me persay, but i don't like the lack of interaction.

Alison has a tendency to Martyr herself as town and agressively pushing for her own death here, so keeping her alive while waiting for her reads to pay out or even just waiting for the inevitable early game night kill is enough reason for me to keep her alive for now. I think we always chop Alison Day 3.

Depending on how aware Daisy is if her own meta, she's loltown.

Gavial reads me as town which I don't really like cuz I haven't done much to deserve it, and the fact that they also want Mac and Alison dead, assuming they know enough to know of Mac and Alison's reputation here is ngl. Actually if they don't have knowledge of that, It could be BTSC informing them of that.

Tim hasn't said anything that's made me upset yet, and that's unsettling. I don't know how he died in Syn's game, so I don't know how you catch Tim, but considering he died earlyish in Stardew, a town Tim who's making sense is someone we might need to keep in loser and scum Tim might not last

I don't remember reading anything from TSP past the first page, which why i'm confused on how he made it to loser as well. This game might be solvable based on who did and didn't make it to loser, i'm gonna look there till someone tries to drag and I can fight them

I laughed that Made could've been openwolfing with his partners Alison and TSP last time I looked at the first of these posts, clearly I was wrong. It's just a vote with a poor reason here, I don't seen anything here.

Again, second post I think looks slightly better for TSP, but it could be anti-spew.

I also just realized that Made totally got tim wrong. Syn's game and Stardew were the same game, and Tim didn't even die in it :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:22 pm should you not be talking about mog?

I was looking through Made's mentions of everyone. I didn't mention Mog yet because I was gonna add later that Made never mentioned/interacted with Mog or G-Man.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Who do you think the wolves are Daisy?

I admit that Mog's beeen a blind spot because I've never played with him. I don't remember them being in the thread when I have either, which probably should've been a red flag.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This format is silly, the winner's bracket felt like a completely separate entity this game that contributed little, and suddenly we're in LYLO.

It's fun, but I wish I could've gone to the Loser's Bracket earlier.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Moghedien wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:14 am [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine
[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
[VOTE: DaisyCloud] aubergine
[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
[VOTE: Made] aubergine
[VOTE: G-Man] aubergine

I want to send Alison, Gavial, Tim, Mac and Daisy for obvious reasons. TSP is my own scum read, Made made a big deal about wanting to go, and then I had one vote leftover so I used it on an inactive who I wanted to see more from: G-Man.

If I'm understanding correctly, the best thing is to send a mix of players through the bracket, but please let me know if I'm making some kind of big mistake.

This was Mog's only mention of Made Day 1. It's interesting that he opted to explain his reason for sending Made, but not his reason for sending Alison, Mac, or anyone else who wanted to go.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TSP had 0 mentions of Made before his yeet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”