Total votes: 15
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by Vivax »

Quin wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:17 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:30 pm I'm not sure if Quin is on LoraB for the same reasons as Scotty.
Spoiler: show
Quin wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:08 am
LoRab wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:45 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:36 pm You guys will get there eventuallt.
oh thank Cthulhu I can finally role check you tonite
Did you just role claim a mafia role?
LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:52 am
Vivax wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:25 am [VOTE: LoRab] aubergine

For snipey pop-in
If pointing out a strange post makes me seem suspish to you, I’m ok with that.
These two posts go together. LoRab thinks this jokey scum claim from Scotty is alignment indicative (a later post clarifies this somewhat). I'm okay with that.

LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:02 am
Vivax wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:54 am

Do you sus Scotty for that ?
Not necessarily. I want to see how he responds.

Or with secrets in civvie roles, there’s also a chance he may be looking for votes as a civ thing.

So, really, I want to see how he responds.
Follows from the above, but I am confused at the "looking for votes as a civ thing" part. Need her to explain this.

LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:30 pm

Or with secrets in civvie roles, there’s also a chance he may be looking for votes as a civ thing.

Hi.

Here’s my response:

Really? That’s the hill you’re leading a charge on? Yikes.
I wasn't leading a charge. I was noticing a weirdness. But ok.
Scotty wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:38 pm
Lorab did indeed pop in, as Vivax pointed out, just to call attention to my joke post. That…sure is something. She needs to offer more than that.
Obviously, I didn't read it as a joke post--to be fair, I was reading the entire day's worth of posts, so I likely missed tone. And I will offer more--as I said in the sign ups, I was away for a long weekend, so didn't have much time to get into the game. And yesterday was traveling back home yesterday. As I'm sure you remember, you'll get plenty more from me.

I'm going to assume that you are a civ, and that you are reading me as bad because you are not. But, keeping in mind that it could be a switcheroo.
Her conclusion from all this is that he's town, because scum reading LoRab in this game is a thing civilians do. But also, Scotty could be scum because 'switcheroo'. Do you think you deserve to be scum read, LoRab? I do.

LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:47 pm I am not going to, but tempted to vote axehole, because he doesn’t seem to honor at all the way other people play, and not adapting to the way many of us are used to. Which is frustrating, and I’m trying not to let me suspect him because I’m annoyed. Similar with VIVA.
This post may as well have not been made. It has nothing to do with the game.

LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:52 pm Voting Bea.

[VOTE: Bea] aubergine

I don’t suspect her much, but I don’t have a read on her yet. And I want her to come out and play more.
Give me a better reason than this for why you voted bea, please. The last two posts set you up to look like you were making the most inoffensive vote possible.

LoRab wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:29 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:02 pm
@LoRab got any reads yet?

I don’t like how quiet it is. Suggests the mafia are under no real pressure at all. The game is coasting.
Not really. I’m not thinking about bea and kate until tomorrow. And really wanting to know what happened to bea. I have more players I feel good about than am suspish of. Which makes sense in terms of numbers, but is annoying. Not wanting to name who I feel goosed about because don’t want to help mafia. And not convinced the game secrets don’t contain weirdness that makes the allegiances less obvious than they seem.
Revising what I said before. I misremembered this post as LoRab talking about not wanting to explain her town reads, which I thought was a bad look because she lacked the clout needed for scum to want to react to them. Now reading it again, that's all because Scotty specified town reads in his ISO. What a nugget. I'm not concerned if she's holding back on her scum reads.

I still have absolutely no idea what is going on in LoRab's head besides "Scotty could be either good or bad".

Not repeating Scotty's ISO in here, I agree with all of it. You said you have more time, so I'd appreciate you using it to respond to this, and provide reads. [VOTE: LoRab] aubergine

Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:46 pm I’m gonna identify a pattern for you.
LoRab wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:23 am Popping in. I’ll be driving most of the day, and so I can do so safely, will not be posting and driving. But I will try to check in on stops.

Note well use adverb above, as well as in this sentence.

Hi.

Here’s my response:

Lorab did indeed pop in, as Vivax pointed out, just to call attention to my joke post. That…sure is something. She needs to offer more than that.
Obviously, I didn't read it as a joke post--to be fair, I was reading the entire day's worth of posts, so I likely missed tone. And I will offer more--as I said in the sign ups, I was away for a long weekend, so didn't have much time to get into the game. And yesterday was traveling back home yesterday. As I'm sure you remember, you'll get plenty more from me.

I'm going to assume that you are a civ, and that you are reading me as bad because you are not. But, keeping in mind that it could be a switcheroo.
LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:38 pm Home from work. Just finished reading through the rest of day. And don’t worry—I’m going to vote. There’s over 20 minutes left. Why rush?
LoRab wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:02 pm I'm here!! Went to bed before the results posted last night (because I'm an old person). RIPIYWG (nd you probably were), Splints. (and yes, I know that all of the night victims are likely civ, but I make no assumptions--assumptions are dangerous in this game). And sorry that this post is kind of all over the place.

Splints is a good player, and so I can see why she'd be a N1 target for mafia. Especially if one of the players is someone whom she historically has been able to read. Now I need to remember who that could be. And, mafia knows that anyone not on their team is civ, so is a good target no matter what.

And I should have a normal-er schedule now, so can post more regularly. And maybe actually get reads on people.

Also, I swear that I totally submitted a song for the contest, but now that message seems to have disappeared, and it's super weird. And I'm curious where it went to.

Looking at the visible night results, Kate was Greened and Bea was somethinged. Not knowing what role/circumstance had that effect on Bea, hard to say if that's good or bad. I disagree with whomever said it was a result of the map poll--since she wasn't the only Canada voter, but seems to be the only one whose posts have been altered. And she even said (I think?) that it wasn't Vompatti.

I have more thoughts and I'll remember them later. :)

I don’t like how quiet it is. Suggests the mafia are under no real pressure at all. The game is coasting.
Not really. I’m not thinking about bea and kate until tomorrow. And really wanting to know what happened to bea. I have more players I feel good about than am suspish of. Which makes sense in terms of numbers, but is annoying. Not wanting to name who I feel goosed about because don’t want to help mafia. And not convinced the game secrets don’t contain weirdness that makes the allegiances less obvious than they seem.
Anyone else noticing the pattern?
It’s full of excuses.

Now I want to preface that I know she has outlined her time constraints. Everyone has a life outside the game. But the excuses are starting to add up and there’s nothing to show with it. All of her posts have been real nothing burgers and she’s obviously reading along because she’s made multiple comments like “did he just claim mafia” and “it’s weird that JJJ is voting” and yet “I have no reads” or “I have town reads but don’t want to give the mafia any ideas”

I expect more…something substantive at this point.
What do you have to say about Scotty and my ISO's of LoRab?
I would like to know why you used him as your lynchpin for your LoraB vote. His ISO is too vast for you to say you agree with all of it imho.

I have written why I think he‘s town already.

Wouldn‘t say my vote is supposed to be a high confidence vote. I think that creating certain blocks in the VC can be beneficial.

Your EoD was sort of cheeky I guess and I don‘t find your rationale for voting with Scotty that convincing for now
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 231

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Good and Cool Questions to ask after I'm dead:

1 - Who led the charge against DH?
2 - What reasons did they give to lead the charge against DH?
3 - Were those reasons easily disprovable if those people just read what I posted? (I'll help you out on this one. Yes. Yes they were. I *did* contribute, I *didn't* drop G-Man as a suspect, etc)
4 - Who was in contention/taking votes when the wagon started against DH?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 112

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:20 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:19 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:14 pm Kate is the most suspicious me vote, is what I'll say.
Why?
Because if I were mafia and I had the ability to take out someone's on topic discussions for a whole phase I would not waste it on Kate unless she was my teammate and asked me to do it and I wanted to keep her from being lynched for being inactive.
That is a very astute point that hadn't previous occurred to me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:27 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:14 pm Kate is the most suspicious me vote, is what I'll say.
Why?
Because if I were mafia and I had the ability to take out someone's on topic discussions for a whole phase I would not waste it on Kate unless she was my teammate and asked me to do it and I wanted to keep her from being lynched for being inactive.
Yes well keep up darling I'm very smart.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 582

Post by Golden »

Can I ask everyone to do a favour and, even if they think my emotions are alignment indicative, just not talk about it.

People talking about my emotions is a big part of why I quit in the first place. And if you say "I can't stop, it's a facet of the game, I have to analyse it", then I understand. I just *really* am not here for it. My emotions are NAI, they're always real no matter what alignment I am, I've had emotional back and forths with people as town and as mafia and probably as indy too. I'm really trying to not play the game emotional this time, it's a thing I don't want for myself or for anyone else.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

On the other hand, it's possible that the mafia chose to OT a low posting player because they wanted to avoid giving civ cred to a high poster who might otherwise get themselves lynched.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm willing to examine Kate's vote tomorrow when she can talk but there's no chance in hell I vote for her today. I would certainly vote Quin and LoRab in preference to Kate.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

No you guys should definitely vote for me since the mafia have already shit their pants trying to bus me anyway.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Why?
Disagree. Kate wasn‘t under threat before the role was used. I can‘t dismiss it but no one can prove it either.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have to say, DH is (finally) saying some things that make him sound a little more trustworthy to me. I would rather we lynch someone else today.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Vivax wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:32 pm
Why?
Disagree. Kate wasn‘t under threat before the role was used. I can‘t dismiss it but no one can prove it either.
Very cool.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:32 pm I have to say, DH is (finally) saying some things that make him sound a little more trustworthy to me. I would rather we lynch someone else today.
"Guys we fucked up lol he's right the bus was too obvious shit shit shit"

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:33 pm
thellama73 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:32 pm I have to say, DH is (finally) saying some things that make him sound a little more trustworthy to me. I would rather we lynch someone else today.
"Guys we fucked up lol he's right the bus was too obvious shit shit shit"
Well, that's gratitude for you. :shrug:

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by Quin »

Vivax wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:26 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:17 pm
Vivax wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:30 pm I'm not sure if Quin is on LoraB for the same reasons as Scotty.
Quin wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:08 am
LoRab wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:45 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:36 pm You guys will get there eventuallt.
oh thank Cthulhu I can finally role check you tonite
Did you just role claim a mafia role?
LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:52 am
Vivax wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:25 am [VOTE: LoRab] aubergine

For snipey pop-in
If pointing out a strange post makes me seem suspish to you, I’m ok with that.
These two posts go together. LoRab thinks this jokey scum claim from Scotty is alignment indicative (a later post clarifies this somewhat). I'm okay with that.

Follows from the above, but I am confused at the "looking for votes as a civ thing" part. Need her to explain this.

Hi.

Here’s my response:

Her conclusion from all this is that he's town, because scum reading LoRab in this game is a thing civilians do. But also, Scotty could be scum because 'switcheroo'. Do you think you deserve to be scum read, LoRab? I do.

LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:47 pm I am not going to, but tempted to vote axehole, because he doesn’t seem to honor at all the way other people play, and not adapting to the way many of us are used to. Which is frustrating, and I’m trying not to let me suspect him because I’m annoyed. Similar with VIVA.
This post may as well have not been made. It has nothing to do with the game.

LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:52 pm Voting Bea.

[VOTE: Bea] aubergine

I don’t suspect her much, but I don’t have a read on her yet. And I want her to come out and play more.
Give me a better reason than this for why you voted bea, please. The last two posts set you up to look like you were making the most inoffensive vote possible.

Revising what I said before. I misremembered this post as LoRab talking about not wanting to explain her town reads, which I thought was a bad look because she lacked the clout needed for scum to want to react to them. Now reading it again, that's all because Scotty specified town reads in his ISO. What a nugget. I'm not concerned if she's holding back on her scum reads.

I still have absolutely no idea what is going on in LoRab's head besides "Scotty could be either good or bad".

Not repeating Scotty's ISO in here, I agree with all of it. You said you have more time, so I'd appreciate you using it to respond to this, and provide reads. [VOTE: LoRab] aubergine

Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:46 pm I’m gonna identify a pattern for you.
LoRab wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:23 am Popping in. I’ll be driving most of the day, and so I can do so safely, will not be posting and driving. But I will try to check in on stops.

Note well use adverb above, as well as in this sentence.

Hi.

Here’s my response:

LoRab wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:38 pm Home from work. Just finished reading through the rest of day. And don’t worry—I’m going to vote. There’s over 20 minutes left. Why rush?
LoRab wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:02 pm I'm here!! Went to bed before the results posted last night (because I'm an old person). RIPIYWG (nd you probably were), Splints. (and yes, I know that all of the night victims are likely civ, but I make no assumptions--assumptions are dangerous in this game). And sorry that this post is kind of all over the place.

Splints is a good player, and so I can see why she'd be a N1 target for mafia. Especially if one of the players is someone whom she historically has been able to read. Now I need to remember who that could be. And, mafia knows that anyone not on their team is civ, so is a good target no matter what.

And I should have a normal-er schedule now, so can post more regularly. And maybe actually get reads on people.

Also, I swear that I totally submitted a song for the contest, but now that message seems to have disappeared, and it's super weird. And I'm curious where it went to.

Looking at the visible night results, Kate was Greened and Bea was somethinged. Not knowing what role/circumstance had that effect on Bea, hard to say if that's good or bad. I disagree with whomever said it was a result of the map poll--since she wasn't the only Canada voter, but seems to be the only one whose posts have been altered. And she even said (I think?) that it wasn't Vompatti.

I have more thoughts and I'll remember them later. :)

Anyone else noticing the pattern?
It’s full of excuses.

Now I want to preface that I know she has outlined her time constraints. Everyone has a life outside the game. But the excuses are starting to add up and there’s nothing to show with it. All of her posts have been real nothing burgers and she’s obviously reading along because she’s made multiple comments like “did he just claim mafia” and “it’s weird that JJJ is voting” and yet “I have no reads” or “I have town reads but don’t want to give the mafia any ideas”

I expect more…something substantive at this point.
What do you have to say about Scotty and my ISO's of LoRab?
I would like to know why you used him as your lynchpin for your LoraB vote. His ISO is too vast for you to say you agree with all of it imho.

I have written why I think he‘s town already.

Wouldn‘t say my vote is supposed to be a high confidence vote. I think that creating certain blocks in the VC can be beneficial.

Your EoD was sort of cheeky I guess and I don‘t find your rationale for voting with Scotty that convincing for now
His ISO of multiple posts came to the single conclusion that LoRab is making excuses for her lack of engagement. Not vast. I agreed with it and said the exact same thing was happening in Eloh's Day 1, who I am significantly more satisfied with her Day 2, btw.

LoRab is female btw, if you were referring to her second line.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Why?
Low Posters in general were definitely a point of discussion/contention. Having an excuse to not be lynched (which has demonstrably worked) doesn't seem like a reasonable baddie strategy to you?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Elohcin »

Golden wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:48 pm I am uncertain what to do with LoRab. I agree that her frustrated outburst seems sincere. I am also wary that she is perhaps the easiest target for suspicion in this thread right now.

But I also cannot help but be underwhelmed by her play. And I vaguely recall her expressing similar frustration after being correctly identified as mafia one time several years ago.
I do not find LoRab's frustrated post to be alignment-indicative either.

That kind of post is a very traditional old-school pre-lynch post. We all made them as any alignment in the early days. I see LoRab's play primarily as a true representation of what it was like playing on STV and Rev Mafia.
I agree that Lorab is frustrated. But I still stand by her previous behavior being baddie-like. She put herself in this position.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

IDK I think if you pay particular attention to the early DH discussion/wagon you have a pretty good idea of who to lynch but thats just me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:36 pm
Why?
Low Posters in general were definitely a point of discussion/contention. Having an excuse to not be lynched (which has demonstrably worked) doesn't seem like a reasonable baddie strategy to you?
Sure, it works because there‘s enough citing constraints who can‘t all be mafia. But why single out the one who gets forced to not talk about the game?

Maybe it‘s kust someone who wanted to know off-topic stuff from Kate. Thinking of bea because her D1 was also off-topic driven.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Vivax wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:41 pm
Why?
Sure, it works because there‘s enough citing constraints who can‘t all be mafia. But why single out the one who gets forced to not talk about the game?

Maybe it‘s kust someone who wanted to know off-topic stuff from Kate. Thinking of bea because her D1 was also off-topic driven.
Because the other stuff is because those people broke a rule and got hit with the insanity from Srs Bsns ?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:42 pm

Why?

Because the other stuff is because those people broke a rule and got hit with the insanity from Srs Bsns ?
that‘s bea and DFara. But we‘re talking about Kate who seems to be affected by a FEB ability
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

G-Man/Kate/Vivax/Quin/Scotty is probably where I would start my hunt but what do I know.

ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by G-Man »

Vexed right now. Why is Jay voting in the poll? Trying to make a decision…
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Vivax wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:44 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:42 pm

that‘s bea and DFara. But we‘re talking about Kate who seems to be affected by a FEB ability
I know?

I'm saying I've singled out Kate ("the one who gets forced to not talk about the game") Because OT Green is the only targeted ability and its the mafia ability and I think the mafia self-targeted.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:46 pm Vexed right now. Why is Jay voting in the poll? Trying to make a decision…
Are you mafia?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I guess it might also be productive to look at who moved off me once the wagon was sufficiently in place wouldn't it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:48 pm
G-Man wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:46 pm Vexed right now. Why is Jay voting in the poll? Trying to make a decision…
Are you mafia?
Villainous I am not.
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:48 pm I guess it might also be productive to look at who moved off me once the wagon was sufficiently in place wouldn't it.
I moved to the suspect you proposed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:49 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:48 pm
Are you mafia?
Villainous I am not.
Do you have any pertinent thoughts about any of Quin/LoRab/DharmaHelper?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:49 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:48 pm I guess it might also be productive to look at who moved off me once the wagon was sufficiently in place wouldn't it.
I moved to the suspect you proposed.
Yeah after it was already established that I had a significant lynch lead sure.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lorab I guess could also be bad but that would be less funny.

ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Voting LoRab. DH has been producing content. Another day to evaluate is warranted to see if it holds up. Sorry to tie it up. Not trying to cause chaos this time.

[VOTE: LoRab] aubergine

Let the moderator decide.
My Banners:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

G-Man wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:52 pm Voting LoRab. DH has been producing content. Another day to evaluate is warranted to see if it holds up. Sorry to tie it up. Not trying to cause chaos this time.

I can't believe you didn't vote for me I am so mad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DrWilgy »

G-Man wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:52 pm Voting LoRab. DH has been producing content. Another day to evaluate is warranted to see if it holds up. Sorry to tie it up. Not trying to cause chaos this time.

Let the moderator decide I think would be never in our favor.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Actually you've put me in a position to decide at the moment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

G-Man jumped on to give a civ an additional vote. Noted.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:54 pm G-Man jumped on to give a civ an additional vote. Noted.
I do not think this is a fair assessment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:54 pm

Doutbful. I assume DH votes for LoRab at close of poll.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You know what you have to do

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:55 pm

Doutbful. I assume DH votes for LoRab at close of poll.
I have no reason to do that.

ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:55 pm
LoRab wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:54 pm G-Man jumped on to give a civ an additional vote. Noted.
I do not think this is a fair assessment.
It's accurate, though.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: DharmaHelper] aubergine

Golden is right. If he wants to survive, he can do it himself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei jumps off the DH wagon when its well and truly taken care of, and jumps back on after LoRab catches a stray G-Man vote

See guys like I said, very easy and obvious.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@Vivax @thellama73 Quin wagon is dead. Choose Lorab or DH if you are around.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:56 pm [VOTE: DharmaHelper] aubergine

Golden is right. If he wants to survive, he can do it himself.
Victim Blaming Tell

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:57 pm Sloonei jumps off the DH wagon when its well and truly taken care of, and jumps back on after LoRab catches a stray G-Man vote

Vote Quin then?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:57 pm Sloonei jumps off the DH wagon when its well and truly taken care of, and jumps back on after LoRab catches a stray G-Man vote

Save yourself so you can prove how bad I am tomorrow.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:58 pm @Vivax @thellama73 Quin wagon is dead. Choose Lorab or DH if you are around.
No.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lol no.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:58 pm @Vivax @thellama73 Quin wagon is dead. Choose Lorab or DH if you are around.
Nah
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: lorab] aubergine

Gut tells me this is stronger
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”