Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: vivax] aubergine

Let's do this again.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 575
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:09 am [VOTE: vivax] aubergine

Let's do this again.
What is this based on?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:11 am

Let's do this again.
What is this based on?
My whimsical fancy
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:06 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:08 am I've never played with Kate. Hi Kate!

Kate has been generating reads, but the vast majority of them are developed in reaction to other's posts. Very little proactive scum hunting is happening. I'm seeing this as a scum doing the rounds to respond to lots of prompts, but not generating anything new of her own accord.

Can you comment on this, @Kate ?
I don't think operating off of others' leads is alignment indicative; that's typically how I play regardless of alignment.
I can understand that it's NAI for you. I'd even agree with it.

I want Kate to tell me why it's not alignment indicative for her.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

There is a 0 percent chance I am voting DH/SVS today. Anybody voting there hasn't been reading the thread.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

I have untangled the spaghetti and Kate looks the worst. Wilgy and G-Man are also on the table for me.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:20 pm
bea wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:08 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:49 pm @bea totally Ms Marvel, glowing with righteous indignation. I am seeing no element of that. No Noble Smiley :noble: which is very much civ bea to me. I don’t think it’s an overestimation. But it’s also very Meta.

What do you think of the Triumvirate of Content, Golden, Sloonei and Quin? And thanks for explaining “supalamaloo” I had no freaking idea :haha:
Also, I have pretty good feelings about Golden, sloon and quin thus far. I mean, I guess I could be being conned, but they have all felt pretty genuine to me.
How is Quin part of the triumvirate but I’m not? :pout:
true tbh
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:53 am [VOTE: Kate] aubergine

I have untangled the spaghetti and Kate looks the worst. Wilgy and G-Man are also on the table for me.
How?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kate wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:37 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:25 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:42 pm One last thing, we should all be seriously concerned that dfaraday has posted FOUR times.
But isn’t that non-alignment indicative of him?

Not to defend him, because that’s still pretty terrible, but still.
From what I remember, he was a low poster in every game I played with him. It's concerning to me that, at the time of that post, 4 posts was hurting the civs chances of winning as we may be unlikely to lynch him (if he's bad) keeping the mafia alive because one player was playing. On the flip side (if he is civ) he's not contributing anything thus being no help to hunt down the baddies and he is simply just holding an alive civ role...while the rest of us who are playing get nk'd.
I think this is functionally similar to the people who suspected Axe for being antagonising or whatever. It's how DF has historically chosen to play mafia, and we ultimately just have to get over it and make our reads based on other factors.

What do the think of the posts DF has made?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:59 am

How?
Kate is responding to posts, but not bringing anything new to the table that isn't prompted by someone else. It's reading to me like she's unable to generate content organically. She also ignored me for calling her out on this when she caught up. DF makes a good point here, but I also want to talk to her more about this before I'm comfortable moving it.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Let's do this again.
He was a town read for you three hours ago. Why did he drop?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Vivax wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:43 pm Quin looks better on a reread with the latest posts.
Kate/Bea maybe ?

Or Bea/Sloonei (considering how Sloonei handled Quin and bea reads and then assuming Quin town)

And DFara remains a coinflip.

I‘m unsure if the Kate/DH exchanges suggest aligned.
Which posts of mine did you like specifically? Why?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Vivax wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:19 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:00 pm
Vivax wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:43 pm Quin looks better on a reread with the latest posts.
Kate/Bea maybe ?

Or Bea/Sloonei (considering how Sloonei handled Quin and bea reads and then assuming Quin town)

And DFara remains a coinflip.

I‘m unsure if the Kate/DH exchanges suggest aligned.
I do not understand what you think you see in my Bea read.
I find it hard to believe a civ would have her as more than null. Even if correct, it‘s an unreasonable degree of confidence for you to have (and on Quin as well)
I never said I had a read on bea. I said that the bea train was garbage.

You didn't read my bea content before saying this, did you?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Never mind, you're talking about Sloonei's read on me. Tehe.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 154

Post by S~V~S »

@Scotty

Mr Srs, the “Modern” crack was a joke, since you directed a remark using that specific word about it to someone, I think Kate. I just think use of that specific word is hyperbole when talking about a 5 year difference, as if we were Neanderthals or something. Just because a person has different methods doesn’t make them from the dark ages.

That said, you’re part of my town core if that makes you happy to hear it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

OK, reading Michelle. I know I played with her at least once, I recall her being a good player, but that's about it. Maybe one or both of us died early?

@Anyone; what does "AI" mean. Michelle says it alot and I am not sure what it means? Oh wait, does it mean "affiliation indicative" or something of that nature?

She had a few Yay game fluffy posts, then two vote posts in a row with no explanation. @Vivax and @DFaraday , do you have any insight on why she voted for you? Just demonstrating how voting works? Or checking that votes change? I wish i had time to read the thread in context, but i don't.
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:31 am Votes should be expressed in the thread though, like this:
[VOTE: Vivax] aubergine

Let the little man whisper!
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:33 am [VOTE: Dfaraday] aubergine
OK, she was testing movable votes according to a later post, but I'm curious why she chose these people as opposed to anyone else? Like later on she implied her vote on him was a pressure vote, but this was her first mention of him. Same for Vivax iirc.

She had a light (one post) discussion with DH of aubergine and then they had a bit of discussion about Eloh and votes moving and who is more likely to read the roles, and so forth. She asks his opinion of a post of Slooneis, a few posts later she replies to him asking her which post with:
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:37 pm Right, so Sig is obviously mafia, right?
This one
Which DH said he thought was a joke? @Sloonei was it a joke? Maybe I should read myself, aka DH, I haven't done this and probably should. If I make it to the weekend, I will try to reread the whole thing in context, I followed along, but you miss alot of nuance when you aren't actually playing.

Anyhow, some more back and forth about Slooneis post, Eloh and the Adverbs (a good childrens book name?). She poked a bit at Wilgy, who had voted for her. Her Day 1 summary,
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:29 pm I think Dharma and Wilgy are villagers
I liked Scotty asking about the reason of receiving a town read

I have mixed feelings about Eloh I think they can go either way

I am sorry if I make any gender mistake, for players I don't know I will use they but I would appreciate help here.eta infos would be great!

Also I wish to know everyone's time zone.
I live in East Europe and for me is 10:30 pm now
I am US east Coast which i believe to be UTC-5 for the next week.

I agree with some of her conclusions here. I feel good about both Scotty and now Wilgy (he genuinely did not know I was the Artist Formerly Known as DH, I think. So if he's bad he didn't stop in his chatroom first. So it makes me feel better about someone who is, for me, hard to fathom at times. He could still be bad, but this makes me feel better about him. Same for Faraday), we agree that DH was A-OK, but I disagree re Eloh.

So far, Michelle remains in the middle zone for me, she seems to be stretching to find a suspicion.

This Golden post is the next chronologically in the thread from the last Michelle post ^^ and I am quoting it because it is pretty much how I feel about Eloh not reading roles, etc.
Golden wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:29 pm I tihnk there's a lot of noise re Eloh.

I do have a very slight mafia read from her vote and unvote on sig, which did have a bit of a 'better not be seen on voting someone townread' vibe to me.

But I don't think her not reading roles or being generally a little D1 'don't expect me to be up with the play' is AI, not for Elo and probably not for quite a few people. Feels like noise/the thin edge of the wedge do a late day wagon.
She posted a snapshot of the poll :cloud9: then went on to vote Eloh a few posts later. She had some back and forth discussion with a few people re town reads, Vivax poked her a bit (I'm gonna read him after I read SVSv1)

Sha had some more back/forth with various people, but did not develop any more suspicions that I was aware of. I am not understanding why she susped Eloh in the first place?

Then she posted another poll, 45 mins before the day ended :cloud9: :cloud9:
Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:15 pm
Who is getting a nine iron to the face?
Poll runs till Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

bea
No votes
Voters: None
DFaraday
No votes
DharmaHelper
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
7%
Voters: Quin, Michelle
fingersplints
No votes
G-Man
4%
Voters: DharmaHelper
Golden
7%
Voters: G-Man, DrWilgy
Kate
No votes
thellama73
No votes
Lorab
4%
Voters: Scotty
Michelle
No votes
NotAnAxehole
No votes
Quin
4%
Voters: Golden
Scotty
4%
Voters: Kate
sig
4%
Voters: sig
Sloonei
14%
Voters: NotAnAxehole, fingersplints, Vivax, thellama73
Vivax
4%
Voters: Sloonei
Atlas (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%
Voters: juliets, Matahari, S~V~S, RondoDimBuckle, JaggedJimmyJay, Dyslexicon, NateTheLesser, nutella, MacDougall, lucy, Sabiplz, hollowkatt, Spacedaisy, Epignosis
Total votes: 28
VC now
OK, I am leaving Michelle here, will pick back up later. I do recall Michelle said she had weekend plans. This read so far has kept her firmly in the middle for me, I could go either way. I look forward to seeing what suspicions she may have developed from here.

I have to go get ready for work, then actually go there :sigh: so I will be reading but am unlikley to post much other than a possible one liner here/there, home @6ish Eastern time. This is pretty much how weekdays will be for me.

@Sloonei am I where I am in your pack due to feels you had about DH, or something I have done? If the latter, what?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:58 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:20 pm
bea wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:08 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:49 pm @bea totally Ms Marvel, glowing with righteous indignation. I am seeing no element of that. No Noble Smiley :noble: which is very much civ bea to me. I don’t think it’s an overestimation. But it’s also very Meta.

What do you think of the Triumvirate of Content, Golden, Sloonei and Quin? And thanks for explaining “supalamaloo” I had no freaking idea :haha:
Also, I have pretty good feelings about Golden, sloon and quin thus far. I mean, I guess I could be being conned, but they have all felt pretty genuine to me.
How is Quin part of the triumvirate but I’m not? :pout:
true tbh
I put them in it but not Scotty because for me, you, Sloonei and Golden are still null. I am not sure where to put you, even with all the posting you have done, lots of content, I couldn't place you while I felt that both Scotty (and llama while he lived) were civs. I was asking her this question as I asked it to clarify my thoughts on her and the three of you. That's why it's just the three of you.

Now really, work. Bye.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have a flat, :sigh: waiting for work to pick me up.

So while I’m waiting, Sloonei, Golden and Quin, what do you think of each other? I feel incrementally better about Golden, but then, he knows what I like to hear and how I like to hear it. If you have already said this ( and I bet you all may have) can you humor me and give me a snapshot of where you are now?

Thanks!
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Anniversary Game 1 - Classic Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by Vivax »

It gets hard to townread Sloonei when his kneejerk reaction to suspicion is to vote what he assumes is LHF sussing him on a day where we should lynch correctly.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

lol

There is a 0 percent chance I am voting Kate today. Anybody voting there hasn't been reading the thread.

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

LHF = low hanging fruit
AI = alignment ibdicative for whoever asked
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:32 am @Scotty

Mr Srs, the “Modern” crack was a joke, since you directed a remark using that specific word about it to someone, I think Kate. I just think use of that specific word is hyperbole when talking about a 5 year difference, as if we were Neanderthals or something. Just because a person has different methods doesn’t make them from the dark ages.

That said, you’re part of my town core if that makes you happy to hear it.
No, I figured it was a joke. It’s all tongue and cheek over here as well- nothing actually offends me. Though I did get the vibe from multiple people in mid day1 of gatekeeping ‘the proper way to play’ against Axe’s playstyle in particular. I don’t really ‘get’ his playstyle to be fair…everyone has different playstyles, and we’re in a theme of old school so, like, I get the dynamic. The wheel has been reinvented over just 5 years, and some people prefer the wheel the way it was.

I don’t really know what I’m trying to say here, besides I respect all wheels in all shapes in sizes (as long as they follow the CoC)

And yes! I made town core!

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:18 am I have a flat, :sigh: waiting for work to pick me up.

So while I’m waiting, Sloonei, Golden and Quin, what do you think of each other? I feel incrementally better about Golden, but then, he knows what I like to hear and how I like to hear it. If you have already said this ( and I bet you all may have) can you humor me and give me a snapshot of where you are now?

Thanks!
This is hilarious and terrible. I’m sorry you have a flat and I’m laughing that you are back in the game waiting for the pickup.

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

DF kill sort of implicates Sloonei. First to vote him, earned DF a townread from Quin back in the day.

Llama kill means it‘s not unlikely his PoE had a hit.
The two strong townreads by Sloonei that were vastly off from flipped townies reads were bea and quin.

If correct, I‘d expect it to be a possible result of mafia having more information.

If not, it‘s regardlessly an odd approach to hard tunnel g-man then whim-vote me in a throwaway manner.
Forced casualness we are also on the lookout for.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

DF=FP
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vivax wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:02 am It gets hard to townread Sloonei when his kneejerk reaction to suspicion is to vote what he assumes is LHF sussing him on a day where we should lynch correctly.
Oh no it’s ok you see he was just feeling whimsical

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Fingersplints ffs.

That said, I think I want a Kate CW as being lone bea voter isn‘t going to get us far.

It‘s also not an unlikely pairing with Sloonei if the latter is indeed mafia.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Quin wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:45 am
DFaraday wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:06 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:08 am I've never played with Kate. Hi Kate!

Kate has been generating reads, but the vast majority of them are developed in reaction to other's posts. Very little proactive scum hunting is happening. I'm seeing this as a scum doing the rounds to respond to lots of prompts, but not generating anything new of her own accord.

Can you comment on this, @Kate ?
I don't think operating off of others' leads is alignment indicative; that's typically how I play regardless of alignment.
I can understand that it's NAI for you. I'd even agree with it.

I want Kate to tell me why it's not alignment indicative for her.
Hi, I'm here and reading along but I'm going to be pretty busy until at least 3 pm today. I have noted your question and I will get back to you.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:44 am
Vivax wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:02 am It gets hard to townread Sloonei when his kneejerk reaction to suspicion is to vote what he assumes is LHF sussing him on a day where we should lynch correctly.
Sadly we need to get correct townreads on a wavelength to stop that erratic behaviour from being normalized and that‘s hard to do when some of which a part has to be town are barely playing.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Vivax wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:47 am Fingersplints ffs.

That said, I think I want a Kate CW as being lone bea voter isn‘t going to get us far.

Huh? Now I'm really confused. You want me to what?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Are you his press agent?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Also I voted Scotty day 1 and dh day. I never voted bea.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ebwop. Dh on day 2.

Sorry I'm in the car.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Kate wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:52 am

Have reads on display a tad more openly.
It‘s D3, we should be panicking or something. Plenty of time for slow starters to amp it up.

But every EoD outcome has felt largely random and the players who voted aggressively are being taken out.

I‘m open to the possibility that you are town but I don‘t see lots of efforts going on to sell the wagon you are voting.

p-edit: I‘m the bea voter, kate
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

well, former bea voter.
This is probably a smarter option for now. Could use some input here and I agree that Sig has fallen off.

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine

Yes I change my mind a lot
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:55 am
Are you his press agent?
Sloonei‘s vote is silly or he‘s mafia, so not unsurprising to react like that
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Vivax wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:02 am

It‘s D3, we should be panicking or something. Plenty of time for slow starters to amp it up.

But every EoD outcome has felt largely random and the players who voted aggressively are being taken out.

I‘m open to the possibility that you are town but I don‘t see lots of efforts going on to sell the wagon you are voting.

I'm really honestly making a good faith effort to play the new style more than what I'm used to. You'll see uptrend there was a discussion about OGs (Which i prefer to old school or relic lol) keeping your reads close to your chest. Also, I made the first multi quote posts I've ever made. I'm doing my best to follow the new regime.

This is the first time I've been exposed to a rainbow list. That is something that never would have been done in the past. It would have been seen as target painting.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Vivax wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:05 am well, former bea voter.
This is probably a smarter option for now. Could use some input here and I agree that Sig has fallen off.

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine

Yes I change my mind a lot
And, you just went from voting for me to voting with me, which again would have been pingy.

I don't know Sig is bad, but I know I'm not, so I'll cut you some slack for that. LOL
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Kate wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:11 am
Vivax wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:02 am

I'm really honestly making a good faith effort to play the new style more than what I'm used to. You'll see uptrend there was a discussion about OGs (Which i prefer to old school or relic lol) keeping your reads close to your chest. Also, I made the first multi quote posts I've ever made. I'm doing my best to follow the new regime.

This is the first time I've been exposed to a rainbow list. That is something that never would have been done in the past. It would have been seen as target painting.
It makes sense for some players to target paint if their roles aren‘t the most valuable to CiVs.

Not really expecting a rainbow list but communicating which set of players one is comfortable eliminating and which ones not is a reasonable expectation I believe.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

If I had to pick my whim for today it would be to lim the last player to vote for the first time today.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Why Wilgy? Can‘t disagree but I find it curious you mention him here.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I voted for you because I’d like to flesh out my read on you a bit better.

This reaction is uncalled for. I never said or implied any of the things you are suggesting.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:33 am

This reaction is uncalled for. I never said or implied any of the things you are suggesting.
We‘re playing mafia. Nothing I wrote is uncalled for.
We want two to three main wagons and your vote on me lessened your credibility that you are trying to work for town, in my eyes.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Vivax wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:36 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:33 am

We‘re playing mafia. Nothing I wrote is uncalled for.
We want two to three main wagons and your vote on me lessened your credibility that you are trying to work for town, in my eyes.
There is plenty of time remaining.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

My vocotaen wos o 2500 km trap an 5 doys,

A om hemu ond new A con ploy
A om cirsud te pest laku thas :eek:
A om tryang te moku semuthang frem at :sigh:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:02 am
G-Man wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:28 am -I said a while back that there's got to be a baddie among the big talkers or else this game would harmonize. That leaves Sloonei and Golden. Since my efforts are already eliciting snickers and eyerolls, I suspect my name is the only real option on the chopping block today. That's fine. Take that and learn from it, but be sure to Thunderdome Sloonei and Golden at some point soon, because one of them has to be bad or this game is whack. Golden got a little emotional right back at DH Night 2, and Sloonei is the inverse- that sort of emotionless Spock thing.
What if the game harmonizes?
Very lopsided randomization, but it’s happened before.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vivax wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:50 am
Sadly we need to get correct townreads on a wavelength to stop that erratic behaviour from being normalized and that‘s hard to do when some of which a part has to be town are barely playing.
Who would you say you trust most at the moment aka who is in your town core? I see the tinfoil on Sloonei leading us astray.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:55 am
Are you his press agent?
twitter.com: [Scotty] Sloonei hasn’t showered. Hasn’t changed. Still wearing most of his uniform. Been sitting at his locker staring forward since the game ended. :(

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:54 am Going through Michelle’s ISO, and this little progression jumped out.
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:40 am my weekend trip started this morning at 4 am
I will try catching up but I don't promise much activity
650 km today and almost the same tomorrow to reach our destination

I am here, reading
1st post of Day 2
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:44 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:40 am JK.

Just licked Sig's ISO.

They taste inconclusive. Somewhat like a block of cheddar with too many earthworms.
When you started this new era in your playstyle and what inspired it? What lick means in the game context? I know someone else asked but i don't remember your answer

Also yuck! :ohnoes:
Responds to this post to question Wilgy’s playstyle, which was the direct post before Michelle posted.
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:48 am
Who called the Toon Patrol?

Poll runs till Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:00 amPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

bea

No votes Voters: NoneDFaraday

No votes Voters: NoneDharmaHelper

No votes Voters: NoneDrWilgy

No votes Voters: NoneElohcin

No votes Voters: NoneG-Man

No votes Voters: NoneGolden

No votes Voters: NoneKate

No votes Voters: Nonethellama73

No votes Voters: NoneLorab

13% Voters: ScottyMichelle

No votes Voters: NoneNotAnAxehole

No votes Voters: NoneQuin

No votes Voters: Nonesig

No votes Voters: NoneSloonei

13% Voters: DrWilgyEddie Valiant (The Host, the Non, the Dead)

75% Voters: Neon, nutella, JaggedJimmyJay, S~V~S, Spacedaisy, Epignosis Total votes: 8
Why are here only 2 votes?

Is everyone else in weekend trip? O.o
Keeping in mind this is 12 hours into Day 2, so first, this question isn’t really that pertinent, and second, coming from someone seemingly not paying attention, she seems concerned about votes.

Why weildn't A bu cencurnud obeit thu vetus?
A wontud te vetu
Thu heir an Pelond as - 1 frem manu. My phenu rong enu heir tee lotu fer UeD. A sow thu thruod leckud ond A wunt te sluup ogoan. A dadn't hovu Anturnut cennuctaen te ploy oftur wu luft thu hetul

Then:
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:04 am Change of plans we visit this town we are in now. Oh well...

RIP Fingers, now I read the results
Noted how Sig said her Iso doesn't tell much. I will read it too to check that after I come back at hotel
THIS post was made a few posts later after having that exchange with Wilgy

So let me get this progression right:
-‘I am here, reading the current post and responding to whatever it is’
-‘Why is no one voting?’
-‘oh no, splints is dead’

I’ve waffled a lot just in dissecting this, but what this really comes down to is (and I’ve played multiple games with Michelle but my memory is bad concerning how she ‘normally’ behaves as town)
-Does Town Michelle really jump in to a thread and start engaging with it without looking at the start of day to see…rules/restrictions/deaths/info from the host post?

If yes, then I think her posts look just fine. Her progression is there, and this case is a nothingburher (mmmm)
If not, then Michelle is making some weird attempts at being in the thread and is scummy.
Thuru as nethang edd fer thas satu.
Te ruod thu naght rusilts A hovu te suorch. As hord en phenu.

Af by temerrew a stall hovu thas cirsu A hovu ne aduo hew te uxploan onythang

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”