RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry guys. I’ve been so consumed with RL stuff I have so severely neglected this game. Barely read anything. I apologise again because I have been unfair to all. Trying to skim some and should be around tonight.
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:49 am Sorry guys. I’ve been so consumed with RL stuff I have so severely neglected this game. Barely read anything. I apologise again because I have been unfair to all. Trying to skim some and should be around tonight.
It's okay. Just tell us who your mafia partners are and I'll forgive you.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

G-Man wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:10 pm Housekeeping notes:

1) I will add a screenshot of the Day 1 poll to the 'Polls' section of the OP momentarily.

2) @Roxy has been stripped of her vote today for self-voting during Day 1.
I am sorry for this.

This morning Larry (an employee) is having surgery for the brain swell he has bc of the attack and robbery. He is in surgery, I am going to read and catch up as best I can today.
;)
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

[VOTE: golden] aubergine

I'm fine for this rn
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:01 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:42 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:39 am
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:26 am
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:18 am
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:12 am
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:07 am

Well I thought he was mafia yesterday and his end of day behavior didn't help that at all.

My thoughts on Dennis don't assume Sean is bad. Him placing the last vote on any civ wasn't going to look good since we (the civs) do know for certain one way or the other and they (maf) do. If I were on dennis' mafia team I'd strongly counsel him not to be the deciding vote on anyone who was a civ. Plus his actions seem instinctive, not like they were well thought out with other players.
I don’t get it. In what world is mafia Sean threatening to unvote wilgy and elim himself just no ensure an elim if he’s bad.
Threatening to do it and actually doing it are two VERY different things.
I just can’t square away a Seanzie wolf read at all at this point. I think there isn’t a single aspect of his game that makes sense as wolf.

What about his unvote on sabi when it was 5-3? Like, that’s basically the same thing as what he threatened to do, and he actually did it.
-He racked up a ton of votes by midday and no one was seemingly budging
-He refused to offer alternatives with any merit or explanation
-He remained aloof and simultaneously snippy at times
-His unvoting means nothing because he was already in the lead looking to croak. But doing so broadcasts “I’m not afraid to die, come at me” which is legitimate gambit that I see mafia do all the time.

But yeah; there’s not a single aspect of his game that makes sense as wolf
Is this last sentence sarcasm, just to be clear?
Not at all

I used sarcastic orange for that statement by the by
Not gonna lie I'm still confused. Do you think Seanzie is doing things that make sense as wolf or not?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Not that it matters now but I still want to answer Marmot bc Sabi is still pinging me.

To answer Marmot's question - Sabi is giving themselves a pass bc they use votes to determine baddies so they were already throwing out the excuse of I'll be better D 2 before D 1 had even taken off. They were on a tunnel trip over seanzie but I disagreed with their take on them. Hell Falcon did the same saying he would be better by D 3 ffs. I just do not like giving excuses mid elimination for why their hunting or voting shouldn't be questioned bc hey looky here AI or Meta!! It's like distracting my dog with a treat just before his heartworm shot. I would have voted Sabi - no question - if I did not have a work emergency. And as for Falcon I liked his case on sabi since I was in agreement albeit for diff reasons. BTW out of the 100 posts they made day 1 more than 1/3 were off topic. (yes I counted them) Which, clearly, I think is ott. Today/last they talked about doming - they brought it up first - already laying the groundwork for a thread/day derail.

SVS/Seanzie/Lucy - after seanzie answered the question and I said be prepared for more questions they came back with ok w/sass (paraphrased) and I liked that response and felt better about the whole SVS/seanzie go around. I felt at the time it could be civ vs civ and I am leaning that way still. Agreed with SVS about Lucy and her narrow field of vision. With these newer players playing in a way I have never seen with ott off topic and one line posts to build their post count it may just be Lucy's style.(and sabi and wigly and Scotty and even Marmot who should know better) idk just like idk about sheeping. I don't like it only bc I am not used to it.

Scotty - Less effort this game than the last. Saying he does not remember anything of my posts bc I posted two videos calling for splints and Bea to come and play I guess the post I made halfway through Day 1 just doesn't count. Maybe I should build my post count with dog pictures or one liners. He never really responded as to why he wanted people to post about how they might do the INFO DUMPING cop role, he just posted about the way I said I would handle it. Sorry if you do not care for my low posting style but it is who I am.

Soneji - is there anybody in there? When do you feel you can help? Why aren't you sheeping or doing one liners? Hope you are ok

Splintsy - where for art thou? MIss you and your mafia hunting nose. When are you gonna play and help? You checked in this AM so I'll look forward to your thoughts at some point today.

Bea - yay! Happy you made it, work does indeed suck - you are not alone. Not sure why you voted splints except you really hadn't caught up and decided to vote for someone who has not posted yet. If that is true why not Soneji or Jack? Curious.

Jack - what up dude? Even low posters like me still have something to say after a full day of trying to eliminate someone, do you have ANY thoughts to share? I also am not sure why so many are calling you town but meh. :shrug:

Golden - town clearing so many on NOTHING is :eye: :eye: but he plays way different than I do. He is not posting walls of damning posts, he is joking this game play is way different than the Anni game 1 that I kept up on. He is probs civ but how can you clear soooo many on soooo little? It was only D 1. Calm yourself. lol

Just want to say something about Wigly bc I was not here - Wigly - I have played with you once or twice your schtick has gotten bigger since we last played I actually expected you to put out some thoughtful content but you did not. Probs why you took so many votes, you gave no effort to the town. I doubt I would have voted you bc of what I have said about Sabi. Plus I wasn't thinking about you not bc you aren't memorable but bc you have been mia in this game. But I may have been swayed I am not gonna lie.

Mata - there was something I want to know - why did you miss the last vote? Looking forward to your thoughts today.

Seanzie/falcon - Falcon - you said give until day 3 but you have put effort forward and I appreciate it. seanzie after your rough start with us og players I am glad you are responding to questions.

For me Kate and SVS are the Batman and Robin of this game. I feel civvie vibes from the both of you. It has been a w h i l e since I've played but I like to think I know you both well enough to go with my vibes.

If you are not mentioned you are fairly clear to me thus far.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:49 am Sorry guys. I’ve been so consumed with RL stuff I have so severely neglected this game. Barely read anything. I apologise again because I have been unfair to all. Trying to skim some and should be around tonight.
:hug:
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

I’ll be Robin, I always liked Robin better than Batman.

Also it was me who posted the giant dog pic. Was there another and I missed it?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

This thread needs an enema.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:30 am I’ll be Robin, I always liked Robin better than Batman.

Also it was me who posted the giant dog pic. Was there another and I missed it?
lol I forgot about your dog pic but no I referring to Scotty's dog pic (of which there was only one)
Scotty wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:03 am

snippty snip snip

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:34 am This thread needs an enema.
uh I'll let you handle that all by yourself :huh: :grin:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

well I did have time to discuss ANYTHING and no one is engaged. I won't be back until much later tonight as I have to cover for Larry tonight. Happy Thursday <3
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Matahari »

im back and caught up. I apologize to G-man and players for missing the vote. This is not a great time of year for me, and unpleasantness in the thread yesterday just made me want to walk away for a bit.
However, new day. I’m going to address what I saw that refers to me, and then I have to go and do real life. Before I left, I also thought about the tie option as a way to prevent a possible civ kill. It’s never easy to be absolutely sure someone is bad on the first day, and I liked that option. I posted my d1 thoughts yesterday, and if I had to vote according to the list, it would have been Sabi, for the reasons I listed. But I wouldn’t have been hardcore certain about it, and after playing catch-up this morning, I would have been less certain, had I been here. I would have preferred the tie.
Im still seeing civ Golden, in regards to his OG call. Posts 480 to 486 (I think) are where I saw the civ Golden.
@kate hi. Im here. Didja miss me?
@SVS you might have to move me to the top of your list, based on my hand? Hand won’t be completely normal for a couple more months, but it’s healing well, and I can type. I stepped away for other reasons my list yesterday was just things I noticed that I felt were worth keeping an eye on. I’ve rarely ever had strong feelings about players on day 1. It’s usually day 3 before I start getting deep suspicions against players. But maybe I’ll see things today that I don’t like, if I do, I’ll comment.
@Roxy hiya! I explained my bad behavior above. It’s not an excuse, but I did what I had to do
I’ll be around today as much as possible, because playing catch up is mental overload.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:13 pm im back and caught up. I apologize to G-man and players for missing the vote. This is not a great time of year for me, and unpleasantness in the thread yesterday just made me want to walk away for a bit.
However, new day. I’m going to address what I saw that refers to me, and then I have to go and do real life. Before I left, I also thought about the tie option as a way to prevent a possible civ kill. It’s never easy to be absolutely sure someone is bad on the first day, and I liked that option. I posted my d1 thoughts yesterday, and if I had to vote according to the list, it would have been Sabi, for the reasons I listed. But I wouldn’t have been hardcore certain about it, and after playing catch-up this morning, I would have been less certain, had I been here. I would have preferred the tie.
Im still seeing civ Golden, in regards to his OG call. Posts 480 to 486 (I think) are where I saw the civ Golden.
@kate hi. Im here. Didja miss me?
@SVS you might have to move me to the top of your list, based on my hand? Hand won’t be completely normal for a couple more months, but it’s healing well, and I can type. I stepped away for other reasons my list yesterday was just things I noticed that I felt were worth keeping an eye on. I’ve rarely ever had strong feelings about players on day 1. It’s usually day 3 before I start getting deep suspicions against players. But maybe I’ll see things today that I don’t like, if I do, I’ll comment.
@Roxy hiya! I explained my bad behavior above. It’s not an excuse, but I did what I had to do
I’ll be around today as much as possible, because playing catch up is mental overload.
I think you know I did :hugs: and I'm glad you're back!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 28

Post by G-Man »

Effective immediately, @Neon is replacing @jack shepherd.

If you wish to vote for Neon, simply vote for jack in the poll.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:29 am
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:55 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:50 am
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:46 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:45 am
Golden wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:48 pm I can accept people who know me and don’t fully trust me.

I cannot accept anyone going ‘gee, that golden, this looks just like that last game we just played’. That deserves a smack over the head with a fish.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
lol wat

why are the votes I’ve received this game glorified no-u uno reverso votes?

The crux of my argument that you’re leaving out is that marmot scum read you. Part of the NK analysis.

Also we have a snack with a fish emoji:
:fishslap:
It’s bad analysis
oh ok
Tell me how many people were scum reading me when the wolves killed them in anniversary?
*Raises Hand*

Wilgy would raise his hand if he were here.

@Dennis , don’t feel guilty, it happens.
Yes you definitely get to raise your hand.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:12 am
G-Man wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:10 pm Housekeeping notes:

1) I will add a screenshot of the Day 1 poll to the 'Polls' section of the OP momentarily.

2) @Roxy has been stripped of her vote today for self-voting during Day 1.
I am sorry for this.

This morning Larry (an employee) is having surgery for the brain swell he has bc of the attack and robbery. He is in surgery, I am going to read and catch up as best I can today.
I’m so sorry Roxy. I am sending all my thoughts your way.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I cannot express how much that:

a) I’m enjoying this game; and
b) so many of your posts are filling me with warm vibes.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Roxy hey I feel pretty good about my cleats but I’m not committed to tunnelling town.

But I think if you read the first, say, one and a half pages of today, there’s a ‘let’s carefully examine the wilgy train’ vibe and if there are no wolves in there trying to control the conversation in that direction I’ll be surprised. That’s my gut feel.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Not my fucking cleats
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Matahari no, quite the opposite. I knew typing might have been an issue for you if you had surgery, so I knew more in depth posts might be a problem.

Your surface posts would have given me concern if that were not the case. But from what you say, you’re one handed, so I get it.

I have a high, albeit specific, bar for you. No one has an eye for detail like you do. I would think it’s hard to maintain that level of scrutiny as a baddie in a game with one baddie team.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ok Kate who do you want to give an enema
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:13 pm @Roxy hey I feel pretty good about my cleats but I’m not committed to tunnelling town.

But I think if you read the first, say, one and a half pages of today, there’s a ‘let’s carefully examine the wilgy train’ vibe and if there are no wolves in there trying to control the conversation in that direction I’ll be surprised. That’s my gut feel.
It feels to me like there’s a whole lot of steering going on.

G-Man wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:28 pm Effective immediately, @Neon is replacing @jack shepherd.

Bye Jack!

Welcome @Neon to the wildest thread in the west!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:18 pm Ok Kate who do you want to give an enema
I hope everyone gets this reference otherwise I just look like a weirdo.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

G-Man wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:28 pm Effective immediately, @Neon is replacing @jack shepherd.

Welcome neon!

Thanks for giving it a try jack. I love you 😍
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:11 pm I cannot express how much that:

a) I’m enjoying this game; and
b) so many of your posts are filling me with warm vibes.
Me too. And I'm really glad I have this game right now. Someone, who is very inconsiderate, knowingly exposed the baby to rsv. She started getting symptoms last night and I ended up having to hold her all. Night. Long. Just so she could get some sleep. I'm not pleased. 😐😐

So I mayormaynot be a little more quiet today, as I'm exhausted and have a sick 9 month old. This thread is definitely keeping a smile on my face though, at least intermittently. And I know that should have been green, but I haven't got the energy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:20 pm It feels to me like there’s a whole lot of steering going on.
Yes that's put in to words how I feel exactly.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Gone back to read it again:

Kate - holy bad countertrain, wtf guys.
Sabi - Sean, golden, SVS or Lucy contains a wolf. Also, ties are bad.
Scotty = not committing, sure looks like a seanzie save to me. Rejects "SVS is obvtown" arguments.

Dennis - "with marmot dead, I'm not certain how to read the Wilgy wagon"
Seanzie - "not gonna dome sabi, that's derailing the thread, also SVS is obvitown"
SVS - Just explains her thinking

Instinct says Kate might just be caught up in that first bundle, it's not like examination of that group is bad. But it's quite central to why scotty and sabi are forefront of my mind today.

Conversely, the bottom group (people on the wilgy train) don't try to control the narrative at all.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:27 pm I think svs is obvtown for going for the tie, even if a tie would have been very bad for town.
I do agree that going for tie is the absolute worst thing you could do in a D1.

And that’s pretty brazen to acknowledge unless SVS is just getting her dirty laundry out in the open before we find it.

I don’t think this makes her obv town for doing it
Scotty, why do you think going for a tie rather than miseliming on day one is 'the absolute worst thing' you could do?
Golden
The Coward

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:41 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:47 pm *looks at poll* why are there so many people in this game?

Ugh... I'm probably just going to pick a random person and tunnel them, then repeat after their flip all game. I'll let you all know once I decide who I'm going to start with.
This feels off
Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:18 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:47 pm *looks at poll* why are there so many people in this game?

Ugh... I'm probably just going to pick a random person and tunnel them, then repeat after their flip all game. I'll let you all know once I decide who I'm going to start with.
This feels off
Hmmm... putting suspicion on someone else? :ponder: Very slick...

But you also make a fair point.
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:28 am

This feels off
I agree with this. Upon reading it I didn’t know what was bothering me, but I think it’s the specifics of laying out his strategy, like boldly announcing to the entire office that he’s going to use the restroom, ‘but not just to pee!’
Chances this triple contains a wolf? Like 99%

Chances it contains two wolves? Like 11.2%

Chances it's Scotty? Like 69% nice!
This post here?

I’ve no idea how Seanzie did it, because it makes no sense to me. But I think it’s really good. And Scotty and sabi didn’t let up on Seanzie, haven’t let up on Seanzie.

This entire game makes a tonne of sense to me through the lens of ‘shit shit how is Sean so on to us already’.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If at least one of scotty and sabi isn’t a wolf I’ll bite my hat twice.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:22 pm
I hope they don’t. Much more fun that way
Gro-oo-ovy
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

:haha:
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:44 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:22 pm
I hope they don’t. Much more fun that way
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

This is why I'm the favorite. Hello Neon!
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Still been doing some skimming in between bedtime routine stuff.
Atm I feel ok with SVS. She is putting a lot of thoughts out there. All that tie stuff seems unnecessary for a mafia to put out there and stick with. Idk just feels genuine to me. Can’t see myself voting there
Also won’t be voting for Rox :hugs: definitely not feeling this as her mafia game, and also want to check the time of her self vote. Was she around after? Because likely if she had teammates they would have mentioned it was against the rules
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:53 pm Still been doing some skimming in between bedtime routine stuff.
Atm I feel ok with SVS. She is putting a lot of thoughts out there. All that tie stuff seems unnecessary for a mafia to put out there and stick with. Idk just feels genuine to me. Can’t see myself voting there
Also won’t be voting for Rox :hugs: definitely not feeling this as her mafia game, and also want to check the time of her self vote. Was she around after? Because likely if she had teammates they would have mentioned it was against the rules
Doubt she was around after, she self voted because of being robbed.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also hi splints I promise I won’t murder you night one this game :beer:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:34 pm If at least one of scotty and sabi isn’t a wolf I’ll bite my hat twice.
I feel better about Scotty than I do about Sabi. I’ll drop a vote on them. When they made that post, about Sean sounding “off”, then asking Sean if he was ok, that was weird.

No one has been able to satisfactorily explain the Sean suspish to me without referring me back to my back/forth with Sean. And I don’t think that made him bad.

[VOTE: Sabiplz] aubergine
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I’m comfortable voting sabi

[VOTE: Sabi] aubergine

I think the marmot kill makes sense from sabi, and her sudden ‘hmm, I’m starting to worry about the Seanzie wagon’ 30 minutes from eod when no save seemed apparently incoming.

The thing I like least about scotty is there’s a lack of second guessing himself and a lack of lightness. I think Scotty’s town vs wolf meta isn’t so unlike mine in that latter regard, and I think he struggles to be quite *as* funny and light when he’s bad.

I even tried quite a bit of having fun with him and he wasn’t really gelling with it. Could just be that he’s wary of me though, it’s plausible.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:58 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:53 pm Still been doing some skimming in between bedtime routine stuff.
Doubt she was around after, she self voted because of being robbed.
Meh ok so NAI but I’m still not voting there anyways
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:59 pm Also hi splints I promise I won’t murder you night one this game :beer:
Maybe now would be a good time to start revenge voting :srsnod:
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:22 pm [VOTE: Sabi] aubergine
Still worried I’m WKing you?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:14 pm I’m comfortable voting sabi

I think the marmot kill makes sense from sabi, and her sudden ‘hmm, I’m starting to worry about the Seanzie wagon’ 30 minutes from eod when no save seemed apparently incoming.

The thing I like least about scotty is there’s a lack of second guessing himself and a lack of lightness. I think Scotty’s town vs wolf meta isn’t so unlike mine in that latter regard, and I think he struggles to be quite *as* funny and light when he’s bad.

I even tried quite a bit of having fun with him and he wasn’t really gelling with it. Could just be that he’s wary of me though, it’s plausible.
This makes me think Golden is town.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Reading falcon ISO. He’s asking lots of questions, so could be some good genuine solving. I think he’s ok for now
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ok, I read Falcon to update my reads post from this AM. I feel ok about them. Asking lots of questions of a variety of people, insightful questions imo. Was responsive when asked about a voting reason. I don’t agree with all conclusions, but I like how they were arrived at.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Wait SVS and splints are you playing snap?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:25 pm Reading falcon ISO. He’s asking lots of questions, so could be some good genuine solving. I think he’s ok for now
Ha ha I miss linki so much. That’s how I felt too. I especially like that he spread them around, not just aiming them at s couple of people.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:22 pm [VOTE: Sabi] aubergine
Still worried I’m WKing you?
Perpetually.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I wanna get a vote out quick this day so I'm gonna [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

I feel like all she's done so far is read into the me and my family, and then make some sort of 'can't blame me for this' when doing something. Like her coldread on me, she said she 'just knows'. I don't like that one bit. Her votes in D1 have also been 'fine with wagoning' and 'seeing how this feels' so I don't like it. The coldread town (how do I word that) on me makes me think she might be WKing me.

Return to “Previous Heists”