No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Manny »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm Instead of players read is better to hunt wolfy people
damn you actually signed up to play this and randed town, sorry for your loss santy.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by arogame123 »

iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm Hmm ok. If IAAFR is a player, they are mafia.
you underestimate my insane townrange
See, this response makes me think you are a player because you cared about my response lolol
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Hey aro, can I bribe you into shielding me despite me being an NPC?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:26 pm Hey aro, can I bribe you into shielding me despite me being an NPC?
if they can, can i also?. no killing me allowed before purge that i need smth to do with my life before hydra g5.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:26 pm
iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm Hmm ok. If IAAFR is a player, they are mafia.
you underestimate my insane townrange
See, this response makes me think you are a player because you cared about my response lolol
caring about how my posting is perceived in terms of storability is npi
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

sortability
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm I think mafia is more interested in finding players rn.

Town will have it harder to get a good yeet. Mafia only needs to find a player and murder them.

Instead of players read is better to hunt wolfy people
I agree with ur statement and at the same time, it is optimal to find the wolfy + player people.

But I will kill any of what I stated before as it's +ev for us.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Manny wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:27 pm
Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:26 pm Hey aro, can I bribe you into shielding me despite me being an NPC?
if they can, can i also?. no killing me allowed before purge that i need smth to do with my life before hydra g5.
Are you my mason buddy?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:27 pm Are you my mason buddy?
Yes, we can be masons.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Oh Awesome!! Lumi-sama!!!

Yea, I won't kill u as long as ur a nice king hehe.

Welcome to our long journey to eliminate all the mafia!! Let's get it!
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Alright, new proposition aro,

Can I bribe you to shield my masonry despite us both being NPCs?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

For the record, anyone that claims NPC and is a player alive after day 7, I will insta vote/policy.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:28 pm
Oh Awesome!! Lumi-sama!!!

Yea, I won't kill u as long as ur a nice king hehe.

Welcome to our long journey to eliminate all the mafia!! Let's get it!
Nice, no bribery needed B)
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:25 pm I think mafia is more interested in finding players rn.

Town will have it harder to get a good yeet. Mafia only needs to find a player and murder them.

I'm assuming ur a player as well?

And tbh, for the first few days bc of the purge, I don't mind really killing any of the categories I mentioned earlier. Makes it easier to lessen the noise for us.
You are not getting my point.

Town will advance slower than mafia if the focus is /player finding/ . Just because thats the target of mafia imo and they will have more accuracy to killing players in the night, and town will skill issue it in the day if the focus is that. The purge is later but at that point scum already had an advantage still
Spoiler: show
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:28 pm Alright, new proposition aro,

Oh, I am already having fun/shielding Manny lol. So don't worry hehe.

What do u want to do rn? what's been going on with u?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm For the record, anyone that claims NPC and is a player alive after day 7, I will insta vote/policy.
if im alive after d4 you can do whatever you want lmfao.
i expect to die on the purge
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm For the record, anyone that claims NPC and is a player alive after day 7, I will insta vote/policy.
I'm an NPC. :^ )
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm

And tbh, for the first few days bc of the purge, I don't mind really killing any of the categories I mentioned earlier. Makes it easier to lessen the noise for us.

Town will advance slower than mafia if the focus is /player finding/ . Just because thats the target of mafia imo and they will have more accuracy to killing players in the night, and town will skill issue it in the day if the focus is that. The purge is later but at that point scum already had an advantage still
Oh I see what u mean in terms of mafia wanting to kill the players and bc the purge is later, we will be behind.

The issue is tho, if we always kill NPC's. It kind of puts us behind already. So I guess finding players is one thing to "form the POE" but another is to vote the wolfy people and also deal with "potential NPCs" at night.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:30 pm
[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm

Well right now I'm going to work on finishing this tampermonkey script that does automatic vote counts so that keeping track of votes is manageable for the host and players lol

That seems pretty pro-town, it was going to be my bribe
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Manny wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm
if im alive after d4 you can do whatever you want lmfao.
i expect to die on the purge
Hahaha, we'll see what happens. After day 7 is the cutoff for sure tho
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:31 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:30 pm
[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
<3
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:31 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:29 pm

Well right now I'm going to work on finishing this tampermonkey script that does automatic vote counts so that keeping track of votes is manageable for the host and players lol

That seems pretty pro-town, it was going to be my bribe
Ooooh, I like the script!! The issue might be the way people vote tho since players may spell names differently, but that will be helpful!

Are you able to pull each pages from this thread without needing a token or anything?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

sup, hope everyone’s doing well

lots of cool people itt :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 31

Post by G-Man »

Wandering away for the night. It's a busy weekend for me, but I'll get my quota and then some though. Fear not.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Lumi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:31 pm That seems pretty pro-town, it was going to be my bribe
Casually finish it right after eod d1, the chaos with the votes will be funny to see :^)
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:30 pm

Oh I see what u mean in terms of mafia wanting to kill the players and bc the purge is later, we will be behind.

The issue is tho, if we always kill NPC's. It kind of puts us behind already. So I guess finding players is one thing to "form the POE" but another is to vote the wolfy people and also deal with "potential NPCs" at night.

My point is. You vote wolfy people. The focus should'nt be 'oh this is a player' because it hurts more than helps at this point.

Like, as a Wolf rn is pretty easy to be Noc-like or low activity to not get recognized as player and avoid the yeet, while with ur plan u are doing their work of finding another players for them to nightkill
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:32 pm sup, hope everyone’s doing well

I will assume you are an NPC... XD

But glad to see u here Mabel!
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i haven’t actually read anything and probably won’t but if you ask me to iso someone specific you may get lucky :p
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:34 pm i haven’t actually read anything and probably won’t but if you ask me to iso someone specific you may get lucky
Do you wanna ISO something funny or something useful?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:33 pm

My point is. You vote wolfy people. The focus should'nt be 'oh this is a player' because it hurts more than helps at this point.

Like, as a Wolf rn is pretty easy to be Noc-like or low activity to not get recognized as player and avoid the yeet, while with ur plan u are doing their work of finding another players for them to nightkill
Right but that is why my plan is also good to vote out potential slankers/afk and also deal with them at night. Because like you said and I said, mafia are more likely to act like NPCs and I agree.

So that is why if we get the "players" and form a good towncore, we will be well prepared in the future and force a POE among "actual players that can be mafia"

Also, I will vote wolfy people. But voting a player + wolfy potential is +ev if u know what I mean.

Like I won't kill Manny or Lumi now bc they claimed 3p and they are harmless and good friends. So it is helping to narrow the focus for today if you know what I mean.

I will assume u are a player as well and if u are, I am already leaning u town ftr.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:33 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:32 pm sup, hope everyone’s doing well

I will assume you are an NPC... XD

But glad to see u here Mabel!
nice to see you too!

and yeah, NPC reporting for duty :workit:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Manny wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:34 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:34 pm i haven’t actually read anything and probably won’t but if you ask me to iso someone specific you may get lucky
Do you wanna ISO something funny or something useful?
definitely something funny
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:34 pm i haven’t actually read anything and probably won’t but if you ask me to iso someone specific you may get lucky :p
Will you help out the town cause at least?

Could you read over Sabi's ISO please? I suspect they are a player and would like ur thoughts there.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:36 pm definitely something funny
katze, rabbit and hollowkat all 3 had funny posts from what i remember
rondo and winds is prolly the most "useful" isos since they had an actual game relevant argument
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

See Santy, this is good. We are already narrowing down the "potential player list"

We shall prevail and destroy the mafia hehe

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

I have theories on how wolves will play d1 in this game and will vocaroo about them and talk about who I think fits near eod
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Santy is 100% a player, if he was an npc he would be openwolfing since he is scum at heart :^)
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:36 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:34 pm i haven’t actually read anything and probably won’t but if you ask me to iso someone specific you may get lucky :p
Will you help out the town cause at least?

Could you read over Sabi's ISO please? I suspect they are a player and would like ur thoughts there.
i’m not sure i’m actually a good sabi reader tbh cuz i know their wolf game leveled up since i last saw it

but sure i’ll give them a skim
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Manny wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:37 pm
rondo and winds is prolly the most "useful" isos since they had an actual game relevant argument
katze had funny posts? :really:
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

iaafr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:37 pm I have theories on how wolves will play d1 in this game and will vocaroo about them and talk about who I think fits near eod
ill make an exception to the "dont listen to vocaroos" rule for this since u have a blessed voice
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I am certain Iaafr is a player and if he is, I kinda think he might be mafia. But I'll lit this marinate and see how it goes.

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Manny wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:37 pm
Was that actually game relevant, though? I don't really know that pushing someone immediately when they enter the thread is such a great approach
Tbf it does generate some sort of content and at least gets a reaction out of the target (me) and whoever else is around so I'll give Rondo credit for that much
But like... They jumped on me very fast and I didn't expect rhag
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:12 pm OK I'm actually going to read this game
Masochist. Sabi is playing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:35 pm

Right but that is why my plan is also good to vote out potential slankers/afk and also deal with them at night. Because like you said and I said, mafia are more likely to act like NPCs and I agree.

So that is why if we get the "players" and form a good towncore, we will be well prepared in the future and force a POE among "actual players that can be mafia"

Also, I will vote wolfy people. But voting a player + wolfy potential is +ev if u know what I mean.

Like I won't kill Manny or Lumi now bc they claimed 3p and they are harmless and good friends. So it is helping to narrow the focus for today if you know what I mean.

I will assume u are a player as well and if u are, I am already leaning u town ftr.
I think the PoE will def be more big than the Towncore that we could form. So I still dont see that as a good plan

I think it could be good if they were enough town siding NPCs that acted as players intentionally... But I highly doubt that will be the case
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:39 pm katze had funny posts? :really:
katze is usually funny for me if its not the case for you then we probably have a different sense of humour (or you have skill issues in regards to comedy)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

*that

I can't type
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

this marinade is lit
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:40 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:35 pm

I think the PoE will def be more big than the Towncore that we could form. So I still dont see that as a good plan

I think it could be good if they were enough town siding NPCs that acted as players intentionally... But I highly doubt that will be the case
Well we are blessed with Hally and Lumi so far :pray

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”