THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:11 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:06 pm Hey what video game should I play?

Baldur’s Gate 2
Disco Elysium
Dishonored
Final Fantasy 7
BG2
There you go, @Jackofhearts2005. I didn't even have to say it.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 124

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Creature »

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am if katze/sloonei turn out to not be npcs i wouldnt be surprised if they turn out to be mafia, but imma just treat them as npcs for now
Yeah I found Sloonei pretty wolfy but leaning more wolfsiding NPC than actual wolf PC.

katze is pretty much just an NPC.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 124

Post by Creature »

Btw when's deadline?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by falcon45ca »

Oh, page 22?

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

😹
Fext
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Fext »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:50 pm Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

tutuu wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:19 am Some time ago I was trying to figure out a way to make like a Royal Rumble themed mafia game that captured the essence of the Royal Rumble with like, random entrances, no idea who will enter next. I kinda gave up on the idea quickly. Somehow this game, which I made without a lick of that inspiration is actually doing exactly what I intended with the Royal Rumble game concept lol. It's the most fun part of this game tbh. The surprise entrances are so fun.

sup motherfuckers what the FUCK did i miss?
TOOTOOT!!??! :faint:

glad to see ur alive :hug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:06 pm Hey what video game should I play?

Baldur’s Gate 2
Disco Elysium
Dishonored
Final Fantasy 7
BG2
I aim to please

Jfc I read 12 pages and I hate my life.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

just gonna assume wind is an NPC as claimed

posts seem genuine

sorry you’re not having a good time wind :hug:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i also assume kat is an NPC as claimed

not really a read on her posts, i just agree that she wouldn’t sign up to this as a player 😹
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

on the other hand, i do think it could bite town in the ass to write people as NPCs because “they would never sign up as a player”

and i wouldn’t be super surprised if in the end the wolf team has a few people that everyone just assumed were NPCs

but meh idrc, y’all gotta figure it out lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:34 amI'm wolf uwu
Sabi 100% player and 100% town

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:07 am what would happen if i ping every registered user on this site :omg:
I'd venmo you 5$

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:11 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:09 am Jjj how many times did you listen to crj today
I only had like 8 scrobbles today and they were all her
Is... is this a fun funhaus reference.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:15 am Marmot has been mod-peeked as mafia. Game continues.
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:22 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:07 am what would happen if i ping every registered user on this site :omg:
I'd venmo you 5$
make it $10 and u got a deal
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (Day 1)

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:53 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:37 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:35 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:03 pm Let's begin with a rousing game of Walrus.

Please post your entry in the thread in the form of a YouTube video.

The theme is "Keeping Secrets".

Good luck team, see you in 48.
I hadn't seen this clip yet and that's fucking hysterical
❤️

So I'm not back reading 18 pages. Who's scum lol
I backread 18 pages. I lied. Clearly I'm scum.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:38 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:44 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:39 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:31 amGod I'm so bored
wanna kith?

Always

Is Neon Pokemon themed this game? That's fun.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:02 amtrans rights

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:30 am neon isn't town
True.

But also false.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:30 am on a more lighthearted note my mom is baking cookies and they smell really good
Can i have one?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am idk im only here to have fun and that should be a high priority in all mafia games ppl play in period

winning is cool, performing well is cool, but if you're killing yourself mentally just to do those things then its more unhealthy than the end result is worth

im personally prone to fucking up that ratio and thus am distancing myself from the game and am only here because there is actually zero obligation for me to care here
Everyone should listen to katze including me

The person who is refusing to sleep to catch up on this game.

Whoops

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:29 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:22 pm
I'd venmo you 5$
make it $10 and u got a deal
That's a little bit out of poor broke girl living on Ramen range

But like

It'd be funny

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

@WindwardAway come back my lover.

What song has interested you lately
☆Princess Abigail☆

I caught up.

Good night

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@RondoDimBuckle can you stop making a fun game miserable for others.

This is game with a playerlist of like 100s and you are death tunneling on someone trying to have fun
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:20 pm
Uwu
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This is the first time I have played with @katze
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (COPY THE VOTECOUNTS WHEN YOU VOTE FFS)

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:02 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:39 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:35 pm But I dunno, this is a new meta. Maybe playersolving is what we should be doing. My first instinct was not to (publicly)
I don’t think it’s worth the town working out who is or isn’t in the game. It’s pro wolf to keep them from killing npcs and it’s also a fair wolf strategy to pretend to not be in the game so “discovering” that a wolf is probably not in the game is also pro wolf.

Just play as normal.
This is not a player
I’m voting for you when I find the proper vote count
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:05 am And Jack and Golden?

Time to have a conversation about video games in thread @Jackofhearts2005
What do you think I’m trying to do?

Just reached the zombie pets area in Disgaea
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 31

Post by G-Man »

Went through the first 500 posts of the game and came up with the following participant list. ISO links as well for as many as I could get through before needing to leave now for my daughter's basketball practice. Please someone work through the member list and add the rest of the links or I can do it when I get home. I think there are a few additional people in the game beyond this list, so add to it if you're able.

arogame123
c4e5g3d5
Chelsea
Creature
DeeZees
DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
EnderWiggin
falcon
Fext
G-Man
Golden the Coward
Guillotine
Hally
hollowkat
iaafr
ilario
Inawordyes
Jackofhearts
JaggedJimmyJay
katze
Lilypetal
Lucy
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
Nanook
Neon
nutella
Porscha
pyxxy
Ranmilla
Ricochet
risiinq-
Rondo
Sabiplz
santygradd
santygrass
Schiavetto
Scotty
Scotty
Seanzie
SilverKeith
Sloonei
sprityo
WindwardAway

You're welcome.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:19 pm

Baldur’s Gate 2
Disco Elysium
Dishonored
Final Fantasy 7
BG2
Yeah, I already know how you and Nanook vote
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hee hold up now
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:17 am Sorry the previous post was a mistake. He has been mod-confirmed as "mafia". Game continues.
Light role madness wowee
katze

Post by katze »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:59 pm This is the first time I have played with @katze
as far as you're aware

:mafia:
😹
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by hollowkatt »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:59 pm This is the first time I have played with @katze
as far as you're aware

:mafia:
gg I was katze

also I heard tutu is here? TUTU I LUFF YOU
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

tutuu wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:19 am Some time ago I was trying to figure out a way to make like a Royal Rumble themed mafia game that captured the essence of the Royal Rumble with like, random entrances, no idea who will enter next. I kinda gave up on the idea quickly. Somehow this game, which I made without a lick of that inspiration is actually doing exactly what I intended with the Royal Rumble game concept lol. It's the most fun part of this game tbh. The surprise entrances are so fun.

sup motherfuckers what the FUCK did i miss?
yo wtf add me on discord I miss you
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

fluffy rabbit#9999

tutuu pls
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

tfw the only notifications I get from this game are rondo making bad reads on me
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Hi hello I am back

I enjoy Black Panther 2. I do NOT enjoy 22 pages of posts, so I’m not even gonna try to read them. This is basically a mash where over half the players aren’t actually playing, really fun
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Anything happen in the last 12 hours?
:omg:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:23 pm Anything happen in the last 12 hours?
I got donuts. :grin:
katze

Post by katze »

iaafr wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:22 pm tfw the only notifications I get from this game are rondo making bad reads on me
poop
😹
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ty
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:46 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:20 pm
Uwu
Uwu owo

I'm not sleeping

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

iaafr wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:22 pm tfw the only notifications I get from this game are rondo making bad reads on me
Have you tried telling people you're playing Disco Elysium?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I keep getting steam notifications that Enrique is playing some porn game called "rimworld"

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”