RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:31 pm @Dennis what do you think about your wombmate? Think he couldn't handle the pressure of the game or couldn't handle the pressure of being bad?
I don't think he could handle the pressure of the game. He probably saw it as a glorified Among Us (wish I was joking) but with way more thinking and with a bunch of smart people. Absolutely 0 of his posts made me feel either way about him. If he was bad I would argue he would've tried harder. I'm handling Neon with 0 bias from Jack, basically as if a person joined the game later than the rest of us.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:37 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:31 pm @Dennis what do you think about your wombmate? Think he couldn't handle the pressure of the game or couldn't handle the pressure of being bad?
I don't think he could handle the pressure of the game. He probably saw it as a glorified Among Us (wish I was joking) but with way more thinking and with a bunch of smart people. Absolutely 0 of his posts made me feel either way about him. If he was bad I would argue he would've tried harder. I'm handling Neon with 0 bias from Jack, basically as if a person joined the game later than the rest of us.
As you should do thank you for that
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Kate »

That's the thing, he is no stranger to discord so if he had an actual chat with people in it do you think he'd avoid it or try to play along?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:38 pm
If you were going to vote someone other than Seanzie, who would it be?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:41 pm
That's the thing, he is no stranger to discord so if he had an actual chat with people in it do you think he'd avoid it or try to play along?
Is this not an actual chat with people in it? Are you all figments of my imagination?

I don't understand your question. Do you mean if he played with people he doesn't know? Because he would probably avoid that.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:46 pm
Is this not an actual chat with people in it? Are you all figments of my imagination?

I don't understand your question. Do you mean if he played with people he doesn't know? Because he would probably avoid that.
The baddies are assigned a chat room where they conduct their btsc. So if he were bad, he would have gotten a link to that discord chatroom.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:26 pm Neon's response to pressure - bad
I do agree with this but I don't know if it particularly means anything. I think Neon's getting upset but, so what? We all handle pressure differently, and if Neon gets angry when she's being pressured for a weird reason I don't see why that means anything.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:45 pm
I will literally vote anyone I haven't called town. They are all equally potentially evil in my eyes.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Can anyone link the baddie chat from the Anni game here for @Dennis to look at? @Golden mayhaps you have that link handy?? 😳
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:48 pm
I will literally vote anyone I haven't called town. They are all equally potentially evil in my eyes.
I literally have no idea who is more or less meh outside of Sean.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:50 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:48 pm
I literally have no idea who is more or less meh outside of Sean.
Like honestly it'll just come down to wagons in the end. And that's fine that's what I like to do.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:47 pm

The baddies are assigned a chat room where they conduct their btsc. So if he were bad, he would have gotten a link to that discord chatroom.
If he was in a Discord chat with people, he would probably feel weird NOT playing along. So I think it's more civ how Jack had little to nothing said, if you look at it a certain way.

Does that answer your question?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:48 pm
I do agree with this but I don't know if it particularly means anything. I think Neon's getting upset but, so what? We all handle pressure differently, and if Neon gets angry when she's being pressured for a weird reason I don't see why that means anything.
It's honestly not that bad. People kill people for "over reacting" to pressure all the time and there's often a 50% chance they flip town. And not a single person here besides you has even bothered to question what my normal reaction to pressure is.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Wombmate?

:fishslap:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:53 pm
It's honestly not that bad. People kill people for "over reacting" to pressure all the time and there's often a 50% chance they flip town. And not a single person here besides you has even bothered to question what my normal reaction to pressure is.
To be frank. Yes I'd react this way as wolf. I also react this way as town.

This my friends is NAI.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I think that was my point. The way you react to pressure is normal and NAI. Unless someone who's played with Neon when she was civ and mafia can compare the two? But my point was the way you're reacting doesn't mean anything to me. I'm paying attention to content, not to tone.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I have no confidence in a splints flip but I could still go there because I do think it’s still a good elim. Ultimately my PoE is the same and I do want to elim from inside it.

This has been a fun trip though.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:54 pm
To be frank. Yes I'd react this way as wolf. I also react this way as town.

This my friends is NAI.
Is this a Linki moment? That's what I said in my last post.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Splints gives us nothing if they flip town and is an awful flip as lhf often are

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:09 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:06 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:04 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:03 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:46 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:39 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:24 pm

The intent is pleasingly obvious… he thinks neon is bad.
"Many" of his posts, not just that one.
You reacted to Seanzie’s posts today by voting for fingersplints when Sean specifically called out splints as neons teammate. Doesn’t Sean’s theories push you away from splints?
Where is the real Golden and what have you done with him??

I've been saying splints the whole day period, it certainly wasn't a reaction to Sean. Splints being bad doesn't mean neon is. :shrug:
You said splints but you didn't VOTE splints. I didn't say that your vote was a reaction, I was asking why Seanzie's posts didn't push you away from splints?
Because neither neons nor splints role makes the other good or bad. They are 2 independent players.
I was hoping you'd have something deeper than that. I tend to agree that even if seanzie is right about neon, the theory of 'quiet wolfchat' isn't right.

I don't agree with the part of Sean's case that is about Jack. Doesn't ring true to me. I'm more interested in his gut read of neon than that.
Everything about Jack's play reads "first game wolf rand". You can disagree with the "quiet wolfchat" part, but that doesn't change the fact that Jack looks like they randed wolf and didn't feel good about it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:53 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:47 pm

If he was in a Discord chat with people, he would probably feel weird NOT playing along. So I think it's more civ how Jack had little to nothing said, if you look at it a certain way.

Does that answer your question?
Yes it does.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'd much rather someone with actual thread presence die. Even if that's me... except I also know that when I die it will be meaningless and useless cause it always is.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:54 pm Wombmate?

They love when I call them those little terms of endearment, especially in public.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:58 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:39 pm

"Many" of his posts, not just that one.
You reacted to Seanzie’s posts today by voting for fingersplints when Sean specifically called out splints as neons teammate. Doesn’t Sean’s theories push you away from splints?

I've been saying splints the whole day period, it certainly wasn't a reaction to Sean. Splints being bad doesn't mean neon is. :shrug:
You said splints but you didn't VOTE splints. I didn't say that your vote was a reaction, I was asking why Seanzie's posts didn't push you away from splints?
Because neither neons nor splints role makes the other good or bad. They are 2 independent players.
I was hoping you'd have something deeper than that. I tend to agree that even if seanzie is right about neon, the theory of 'quiet wolfchat' isn't right.

I don't agree with the part of Sean's case that is about Jack. Doesn't ring true to me. I'm more interested in his gut read of neon than that.
Everything about Jack's play reads "first game wolf rand". You can disagree with the "quiet wolfchat" part, but that doesn't change the fact that Jack looks like they randed wolf and didn't feel good about it.
This is so unbelievably bad it actually pains me. Sean I thought you were better than Level zero takes about subs and pressure.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:22 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:18 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:14 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:14 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:12 pm

What are you asking me here Golden? Cut to the chase.
OK, I'll cut to the chase.

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
Are you crazy?
You aren't yourself

You sheeped onto the sabi vote and didn't really give reasons.
You haven't voted today all day even when saying you suspected splints.
You haven't paid attention on Seanzie at all... you just keep saying you don't understand his posts even while explaining one of them basically perfectly. I don't get the vibe you don't understand them, I get the sense you're preserving an option.

When Sean said he gutread Neon as bad something clicked for me.... I voted Neon to see what it did for you.

It caused you to accuse Sean of derailing, and to say 'wheres the real golden gone'.

I'm here, and I'm coming for you.
Well, I'm here and you are barking up the wrong tree. Look at seanzies posts. He was posting pretending he was in a chat room, doing nothing to move the thread forward just posting nonsense. The beginning of the game he was on about only tunneling. If I'm wrong about him, So be it, but as a first time player with him something seems very wrong.
I wasn't "on" about anything re:tunneling. I made one joke post, and people tried to turn it into more than it was.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:56 pm
I think that was my point. The way you react to pressure is normal and NAI. Unless someone who's played with Neon when she was civ and mafia can compare the two? But my point was the way you're reacting doesn't mean anything to me. I'm paying attention to content, not to tone.
It’s the content that’s bad, Wild Dennis.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Call it the adverb tell
☆Princess Abigail☆

I think you are better than that and you are grasping at straws and it is not helping me see the town motivation behind your play. Frankly i don't think it exists.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I called him 'wowbie' once and I regret just about everything from that moment onwards.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:02 pm

I called him 'wowbie' once and I regret just about everything from that moment onwards.
wombie. I can spell
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:31 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:23 pm Anyway, I do not think Neon's response to Seanzie's pressure looks good.
You do not know me. This reaction is exactly normal for me... and Sean should know that except Sean is going to convince you to kill me for crappie reasons and than your going to hard defend him every single day until limlo for no reason and say "I don't see why you still think Sean looks bad"

I have literally spent all day trying to take this game somewhere. Sean has literally spent all day doing????????????

Pop in leave pretend to be in wolf chat lane call me scum and act like he's solved the whole game when he hasn't leave.

Yes this is town clearly.
Glad we agree on my alignment.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

wombie. I can spell
that specific typo is one this dyslexic was never gonna notice if you didn’t point it out. M and W is a mare. M and B too, for some reason. The W followed by B is a double whammy lol… actually had to stare to find the typo.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:01 pm
How so?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 28

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:07 pm @G-Man can Lawyers target his own teammates? That power doesn’t also block his targets, does it?

Not that I think this has happened, but it’s something to keep in mind.
Lawyers may target teammates if they wish. It just voids the vote(s). It doesn’t block any powers.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:03 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:23 pm Anyway, I do not think Neon's response to Seanzie's pressure looks good.
You do not know me. This reaction is exactly normal for me... and Sean should know that except Sean is going to convince you to kill me for crappie reasons and than your going to hard defend him every single day until limlo for no reason and say "I don't see why you still think Sean looks bad"

I have literally spent all day trying to take this game somewhere. Sean has literally spent all day doing????????????

Pop in leave pretend to be in wolf chat lane call me scum and act like he's solved the whole game when he hasn't leave.

Yes thank you for continuing to blind me with your amazing town play frankly your the best mafia player I've ever seen and I'm so glad to see a master of the craft figure out the game with such A level analysis of the content in play.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I don't think you understand how hard it is to be wolf. Some people are naturals, but many people can barely post until they've done it a few times, and no matter how hard you try, you get severe writersblock as a wolf unless you experienced/a natural/get into the groove. You can't tryhard out of writers block usually.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Or maybe. Crazy thought.

I'm sick of being miskilled for shitty reasons.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:06 pm
I don't think you understand how hard it is to be wolf. Some people are naturals, but many people can barely post until they've done it a few times, and no matter how hard you try, you get severe writersblock as a wolf unless you experienced/a natural/get into the groove. You can't tryhard out of writers block usually.
Can you actually maybe analyze the game and not a new players reason for subbing out how about attack my play thank you

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: sean] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:01 pm

This is so unbelievably bad it actually pains me. Sean I thought you were better than Level zero takes about subs and pressure.
I mean you kinda gotta say this though, don't you?

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:04 pm
How so?
Words like ‘derailing’ and ‘baseless’ aren’t about defending, they’re about making you feel a kinda way about Sean. And while they’re not out of ‘emotive range’, they wolflean imo.

I still think that thinking about neons normal range is a good call, I like how you’re thinking about the circumstances.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:08 pm
Can you actually maybe analyze the game and not a new players reason for subbing out how about attack my play thank you
I'm actually trying to point out that if Jack WAS NOT bad, then you cannot be either.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:03 pm

Yes thank you for continuing to blind me with your amazing town play frankly your the best mafia player I've ever seen and I'm so glad to see a master of the craft figure out the game with such A level analysis of the content in play.
You're welcome.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:09 pm

No i don't. This reasoning is ass tier. Period.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:09 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:08 pm
I'm actually trying to point out that if Jack WAS NOT bad, then you cannot be either.
My problem isn't you.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine

I will protect Seanzie with my vote if I have to and I look dimly upon votes for him.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Well, obviously I don't know. I've never been one. I'm saying Jack didn't care about the game. It's that simple. He didn't really even want to sign up, we took like 20 minutes convincing him, and Kate can attest to that. Him not posting was him literally not playing, first and foremost. If he didn't want to say something because he was a wolf that was not his priority.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [NIGHT 0]

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:11 pm T
O
W
N

S
T
R
E
A
K
I
N
G
!
!
!
!
!

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:09 pm

No i don't. This reasoning is ass tier. Period.
:shrug:

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuck me. I didn't mean to hit submit even remotely in just trying to look at an iso lol

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”