RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:16 pm I feel like you are too close to Dennis if you are his mother.
Lol I know you're talking about mafia but this is really funny outside of context
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:43 pm @Golden @Scotty @S~V~S @Seanzie how many do we need to lock the game? is us 5 good enough?
Well, two less than we normally would becasue of the vote canceller role. Unless we luck out and Vivax is that role. That would be sweet becasue it gives us a tad more room to recover from our hideous stretch of eliminating town. But lylo would happen earlier than normal with that power still alive in the game.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

The good thing is that every dead wolf weakens the deleter. They’ll be vanilla if they’re the last one standing. Taking out the blocker feels more urgent. But guessing which is which is all speculation anyway.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:16 pm I feel like you are too close to Dennis if you are his mother.
Lol I know you're talking about mafia but this is really funny outside of context
:D
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:05 am
So you dont think you need to re-evaluate? You are locking myself and Seanzie town? 0 chance of either of us being wolf?

You think Vivax be bad. Who are the other two?

If Vivax flips town who are the three?

If Seanzie is wolf who are viable partners?

If I am wolf who are viable partners?
After the Soneji elimination, I did reevaluate. I was quasi tunnelling Lucy (who I hope is OK, last time she posted she sounded like she was in a rough space), I was woof reading Splints and cutting too many people slack due to IRL concerns. Real concerns in their real lives, and I don't want to sound cold. But even people with irl problems can be randomized bad.

I really do think Sean is town. I also thought Bea was town. You personally could be either, I think the way you came in, poking people with sticks and demanding answers intentionally comes across as town, but I've done it myself when bad. But I really thought Bea was a civ, so that colors my view of you.

If Vivax indeed be bad, I would look to Falcon and perhaps Neon. I read Kates points on Mata, where she pointed out Matas waffles on Falcon. I also felt I was missing Matas civ game early, but felt bad when she poked back at me. Neon I am less sure on; Neon came into the game like Vivax did, calling for Seanzies head, and she wouldn't stop until Golden basically forced her to. It's almost like I can visualize a sign over the Evil Chatroom door; "Death to Seanzie". Suspecting Sean doesn't make Neon bad, but there were things to be seen in the thread, and I am the suck at picking up things to be seen, and even I saw them. Also all the data dumps with very little context or analysis of them. That was an old baddie trick where I used to play, and usually the people who did it were the ones who also did it as town, except they actually did something with the data. Is data analysis generally a Neon thing?

I feel more confident on Falcon than Neon, though. My gut has been the suck for the most part this game, prolly becasue I had no familiarity not only with the players, but the way they played. I might not have felt that way about Neon had Vivax not come into the thread that way himself, gunning for Sean.

At this time, I am going to trust Roxys view of Splints. I think Roxy is town, and she knows Splints game well, and my read on her was a bit skewed by emotion the last day, so I'm stepping back from that now.

If Vivax flips town, I would need to reevaluate Scotty. Early in the game, I did not see the supatown Scotty from Game 1 BUT I subbed in to that, so I didn't see his early game there. Part of my Vivax read is based on he & Scotty being Masons in Game 1.

If Sean is bad ... I have no fucking idea ha ha He started out my game by tunnelling me, and I have thought he was town the whole game. If he's bad, Imma need to get a gut transplant or something. I probably would take a harder look at Dennis due to his Day 1 vote.

If you're a woof, anyone, really, could be your team. You came in like a ball of fire, and lit a fire under everyone. When I'm bad I tend to distance a bit like that, rather than by avoiding my partners. When i'm subbing into a thread, I do the "Fresh Eyes" thing with a vengeance, shake things up, and spare no one. I do that good or bad. So so far, I would have no way of telling.
1 more to pair with Sean please and who pairs with Scotty x2?

Fair on the rest and I cant force you to pick my partners because thats a fools choice
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Kate wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:39 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:31 pm
:D

Hahahhaha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I don't see why scotty cannot be with mata/falcon.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:39 pm The good thing is that every dead wolf weakens the deleter. They’ll be vanilla if they’re the last one standing. Taking out the blocker feels more urgent. But guessing which is which is all speculation anyway.
Oh yeah, with our record I'd be thrilled to get any woof, tbh. I'd rather get a power role, but we need a win.

@Vivax I have enjoyed your iso, you are super fun and very charming. I bet you're a great BTS partner. :noble:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:39 pm The good thing is that every dead wolf weakens the deleter. They’ll be vanilla if they’re the last one standing. Taking out the blocker feels more urgent. But guessing which is which is all speculation anyway.
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:34 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:43 pm @Golden @Scotty @S~V~S @Seanzie how many do we need to lock the game? is us 5 good enough?
Well, two less than we normally would becasue of the vote canceller role. Unless we luck out and Vivax is that role. That would be sweet becasue it gives us a tad more room to recover from our hideous stretch of eliminating town. But lylo would happen earlier than normal with that power still alive in the game.
There may be a caveat that the vote deleter doesnt work in lylo but maybe that isnt in OP and will be added in later games. I dunno
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:42 pm
Oh yeah, with our record I'd be thrilled to get any woof, tbh. I'd rather get a power role, but we need a win.

@Vivax I have enjoyed your iso, you are super fun and very charming. I bet you're a great BTS partner. :noble:
Depends, really. I can be both very pleasing and very infuriating. It‘s those I play with that make a difference. Being ND myself, I struggle to find inclusivity in communities and am hardly as talkative outside of the internet.
Syndicate so far makes the top for me out of those I tried.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:41 pm I don't see why scotty cannot be with mata/falcon.
He can be.

I think resolving scotty vs fingersplints vs deepwolf is the trickiest part assuming this is a wolf elim. I will assume red Falcon unless there’s evidence to the contrary.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:40 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:05 am
So you dont think you need to re-evaluate? You are locking myself and Seanzie town? 0 chance of either of us being wolf?

You think Vivax be bad. Who are the other two?

If Vivax flips town who are the three?

If Seanzie is wolf who are viable partners?

If I am wolf who are viable partners?
After the Soneji elimination, I did reevaluate. I was quasi tunnelling Lucy (who I hope is OK, last time she posted she sounded like she was in a rough space), I was woof reading Splints and cutting too many people slack due to IRL concerns. Real concerns in their real lives, and I don't want to sound cold. But even people with irl problems can be randomized bad.

I really do think Sean is town. I also thought Bea was town. You personally could be either, I think the way you came in, poking people with sticks and demanding answers intentionally comes across as town, but I've done it myself when bad. But I really thought Bea was a civ, so that colors my view of you.

If Vivax indeed be bad, I would look to Falcon and perhaps Neon. I read Kates points on Mata, where she pointed out Matas waffles on Falcon. I also felt I was missing Matas civ game early, but felt bad when she poked back at me. Neon I am less sure on; Neon came into the game like Vivax did, calling for Seanzies head, and she wouldn't stop until Golden basically forced her to. It's almost like I can visualize a sign over the Evil Chatroom door; "Death to Seanzie". Suspecting Sean doesn't make Neon bad, but there were things to be seen in the thread, and I am the suck at picking up things to be seen, and even I saw them. Also all the data dumps with very little context or analysis of them. That was an old baddie trick where I used to play, and usually the people who did it were the ones who also did it as town, except they actually did something with the data. Is data analysis generally a Neon thing?

I feel more confident on Falcon than Neon, though. My gut has been the suck for the most part this game, prolly becasue I had no familiarity not only with the players, but the way they played. I might not have felt that way about Neon had Vivax not come into the thread that way himself, gunning for Sean.

At this time, I am going to trust Roxys view of Splints. I think Roxy is town, and she knows Splints game well, and my read on her was a bit skewed by emotion the last day, so I'm stepping back from that now.

If Vivax flips town, I would need to reevaluate Scotty. Early in the game, I did not see the supatown Scotty from Game 1 BUT I subbed in to that, so I didn't see his early game there. Part of my Vivax read is based on he & Scotty being Masons in Game 1.

If Sean is bad ... I have no fucking idea ha ha He started out my game by tunnelling me, and I have thought he was town the whole game. If he's bad, Imma need to get a gut transplant or something. I probably would take a harder look at Dennis due to his Day 1 vote.

If you're a woof, anyone, really, could be your team. You came in like a ball of fire, and lit a fire under everyone. When I'm bad I tend to distance a bit like that, rather than by avoiding my partners. When i'm subbing into a thread, I do the "Fresh Eyes" thing with a vengeance, shake things up, and spare no one. I do that good or bad. So so far, I would have no way of telling.
1 more to pair with Sean please and who pairs with Scotty x2?

Fair on the rest and I cant force you to pick my partners because thats a fools choice
If Sean is bad, I would also have to look at Golden I guess. Perhaps Lucy, since if Golden was bad, he defended her nearly as much as he did Sean. If I was other people, I would also look at me, in all fairness. I've defended him fairly hard. But, you know, I'm town :derp:

Scotty, being honest, I don't really know. I suppose he could fit in with a bad team without Vivax/Mata. So maybe you? Falcon still? But maybe not Falcon, since iirc he was saying early on that Scotty was buddying me. Don't know why he'd do that to a teammate. I haven't seen anything in his posts associating him with anyone specifically, but I admittedly haven't looked hard. I focus more on my active suspicions, rather than trying to sort everyone, if that makes sense. I don't recall seeing bad Scotty in the past. @Scotty do you have a bad game I could look at?

And goddamn it THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!!!
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I want to suspect SVS for spouting exactly what I said in my wall post that I know she has read but also she probably had these views before I entered the game and its a fair read of the gamestate from the current information :| Maybe I should

[VOTE: SVS ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 373

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I sure do hope we don't flip another town in a runaway wagon that has had no real competition as the day draws closer to end.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:48 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:42 pm

Depends, really. I can be both very pleasing and very infuriating. It‘s those I play with that make a difference. Being ND myself, I struggle to find inclusivity in communities and am hardly as talkative outside of the internet.
Syndicate so far makes the top for me out of those I tried.
This is actually why I started playing Mafia in the first place; to improve my questionable ND people skills in a safe way with people who weren't in the room with me, so I couldn't see them looking at me like I was from Mars lolol. I never shut up in places I feel safe, but yeah, I'm also not the supaquiet irl with people not in my "pod" as it were.

Linki, I did that, lol. I'll have to go look. I skimmed alot of stuff, but I can't say i absorbed it the last 2 days.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:59 pm I sure do hope we don't flip another town in a runaway wagon that has had no real competition as the day draws closer to end.
Probably a mafia post right here.
Last minute WKing is what this feels like
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:57 pm I want to suspect SVS for spouting exactly what I said in my wall post that I know she has read but also she probably had these views before I entered the game and its a fair read of the gamestate from the current information :| Maybe I should

[VOTE: SVS ] aubergine
No I have not had all of these views before today; I didn't even think about them all until you asked me some of the questions. When I thought about it, it's what made sense to me. I answered off the cuff, I didn't refer to the thread, so if i sound like you it's not intentional :shrug:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:01 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:59 pm I sure do hope we don't flip another town in a runaway wagon that has had no real competition as the day draws closer to end.
I've done it literally every day I've been here 🙃 but yes.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I kinda think Falcon is town. The name keeps floating around and idk if it should.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I would prefer falcon is a competitor
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

But also this could be a soft defense of Vivax
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:30 pm I kinda think Falcon is town. The name keeps floating around and idk if it should.
fuck
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:30 pm I kinda think Falcon is town. The name keeps floating around and idk if it should.
fuck
Fuck indeed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:01 pm
Apparently she did that on day 3 as well and I really dislike posts like that.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:45 pm
fuck
Fuck indeed.
Are you hard backing him or you are just unsure if we should just be linking him with Vivax preflip? who should we counter wagon instead if players could be made to?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:50 pm
fuck
Fuck indeed.
Are you hard backing him or you are just unsure if we should just be linking him with Vivax preflip? who should we counter wagon instead if players could be made to?
I don't think either of those things are true.

I don't care. Vivax is fine. I'd still kill you though.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:52 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:50 pm
fuck
Fuck indeed.
I don't think either of those things are true.

I don't care. Vivax is fine. I'd still kill you though.
I am really not a wolf here and I need you to re-evaluate me town or we are going to have problems, not we you and me but town. You also may have missed my wall post earlier but yeah I am not going to push you so I am going to go over before you. If you are a wolf here Golden is hard defending you and I town read golden so its not up to me to push you, I will take it on the chin of popular opinion goes against me. I will not self pres against you if it becomes a you me dome. The only way I do is if we are F3 and its me you golden and I actually re-eval you wolf.

Can you go into more detail why you want to kill me or think I am a wolf? Otherwise I cant address them so we can move forward looking for real wolves together
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Look, I was pretty sure Seanzie was the doc, but if he isn’t I’m not ruling him out 100%

Still have a strong town read on him but my absolute certainty was around the way in which I thought he was signalling that he knew for a fact I was town.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It’s not out of the question a wolf would do that intentionally, but I think there’s a lot of reasons why they’d conclude that’s a suboptimal choice.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So I’d say Seanzie lives squarely in ‘deepwolf’ but not ‘impossible wolf’
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:04 pm Look, I was pretty sure Seanzie was the doc, but if he isn’t I’m not ruling him out 100%

Still have a strong town read on him but my absolute certainty was around the way in which I thought he was signalling that he knew for a fact I was town.
I am happy to just say Seanzie is doc till doc flips then he is in trouble. I am 100% only ignoring Sean because of this
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Dennis I have thought they were town since d 2

Falcon I have been on the fence about you. I have never played a game with you so I gave you some leeway but you and scotty made catching up a nightmare requoting Golden's ginormous post about seanzie a million times made reading back so much the worse. Is that some sort of strategy to be all like look at me analyzing and contributing? Its funny you say Vivax pretended to say something with all of their catch up but hasn't really produced results when that's exactly what I thought about you.

fingersplints could i be wrong? Very little chance. I am not sure how many more recent games she has played and if that drastically affected the way she has played for so many years. I funny think so bc it feels ecstatic like her old play. Town vibes is all I have.

Golden sometimes I get really flabbergasted by subverting you do in games but I was literally blown out of my Star Trek socks when you made the post about Seanzie. Like wow, wtf is he up to now and I think I get why you did it. I do not think I would ever make such a play but that's why you are our Golden boy. I mean that in a nice way. I feel like if you would just ease back the throttle a bit on your posting and give a minute for others to give their points of view before a thread derail or tunnel happens. I do feel like you tend to want to lead the thread and get sidetracked when someone plays differently than you. I am not angry, mean not even a bit angsty I am just being earnest.

Neon I like how you play it am not sure anyone could be in my pocket as I am not real keen or in true understanding of the new lingo kids use now. Please explain it to me. Haven't ever played with you either but I tend to agree with more of what you post than disagree. I do think you could put 2 sentences into one post VS back to back one line posts.

Here's where I am it is going slowly bc its my granddaughters birthday this Sunday and she is spending weekend with me and apparently I am her fave play toyand must pay her 100% attention. I'll keep at it.
;)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Roxy :hugs:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:14 pm Dennis I have thought they were town since d 2

Falcon I have been on the fence about you. I have never played a game with you so I gave you some leeway but you and scotty made catching up a nightmare requoting Golden's ginormous post about seanzie a million times made reading back so much the worse. Is that some sort of strategy to be all like look at me analyzing and contributing? Its funny you say Vivax pretended to say something with all of their catch up but hasn't really produced results when that's exactly what I thought about you.

fingersplints could i be wrong? Very little chance. I am not sure how many more recent games she has played and if that drastically affected the way she has played for so many years. I funny think so bc it feels ecstatic like her old play. Town vibes is all I have.

Golden sometimes I get really flabbergasted by subverting you do in games but I was literally blown out of my Star Trek socks when you made the post about Seanzie. Like wow, wtf is he up to now and I think I get why you did it. I do not think I would ever make such a play but that's why you are our Golden boy. I mean that in a nice way. I feel like if you would just ease back the throttle a bit on your posting and give a minute for others to give their points of view before a thread derail or tunnel happens. I do feel like you tend to want to lead the thread and get sidetracked when someone plays differently than you. I am not angry, mean not even a bit angsty I am just being earnest.

Neon I like how you play it am not sure anyone could be in my pocket as I am not real keen or in true understanding of the new lingo kids use now. Please explain it to me. Haven't ever played with you either but I tend to agree with more of what you post than disagree. I do think you could put 2 sentences into one post VS back to back one line posts.

Here's where I am it is going slowly bc its my granddaughters birthday this Sunday and she is spending weekend with me and apparently I am her fave play toyand must pay her 100% attention. I'll keep at it.
I'm in your pocket so basically if you're woof you've tricked me I'm never gonna vote you and I don't think your ever woof congrats. ^^

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:14 pm Dennis I have thought they were town since d 2

You are missing half the players
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate I have felt great about you since the begging of the game and regret my earlier nickname I gave you.

lucy I know you have rl Halen and I can give you snack as a mom and grandma but I did notice your normal mafia peeps asking for your contributions and I will wait and see if what you have said about your previous games comes through here.

RondoDimBuckle wowzers you love to post and analyze the crap out of the thread and I was thinking another Golden. lol you also seemed to dominate the thread I guess it should have been expected since you just subbed in but damn the quality of effort shows through. Not just posting to post but frankly digging in. Not sure I agree with all you have said but at least you have shown how you came to your opinions.

S~V~S also felt very good about you since early on. Don't understand rondos vote but meh

Scotty welcome back. I need to read yourciso again to get a firm grasp of how I feel about you. But better maybe.

Seanzie man your style of play has my hed spinning. This whole thing with you and Golden had me wondering how you really feel but everything you post seems jokey. I don't know if you sportive of that style of play he made. Don't answer now but after the game ok?

Vivax I Alecia how you subbed into a hard spot as most of players were cutting you disk bc of eho you are and og respect, but that's all changed. Her last post had me all confused. And you have came in and served to really put through some effort. Did some iso's. And defended yourself. But if I put your efforts next to rondod there is no chance you read as much as you said you have. Mad respect either way bc its an unwieldy thread to catch up on. I had a hell of a time at only 12 pages. I think you are bad also. It's just the tone and quality of your posts.
vote vivax
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Rondo no s Sherlock I am out now bc Ariya is way more important than this game <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Spellcheck fucked me - so be it
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Quiet eod.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:39 pm Kate I have felt great about you since the begging of the game and regret my earlier nickname I gave you.

lucy I know you have rl Halen and I can give you snack as a mom and grandma but I did notice your normal mafia peeps asking for your contributions and I will wait and see if what you have said about your previous games comes through here.

RondoDimBuckle wowzers you love to post and analyze the crap out of the thread and I was thinking another Golden. lol you also seemed to dominate the thread I guess it should have been expected since you just subbed in but damn the quality of effort shows through. Not just posting to post but frankly digging in. Not sure I agree with all you have said but at least you have shown how you came to your opinions.

S~V~S also felt very good about you since early on. Don't understand rondos vote but meh

Scotty welcome back. I need to read yourciso again to get a firm grasp of how I feel about you. But better maybe.

Seanzie man your style of play has my hed spinning. This whole thing with you and Golden had me wondering how you really feel but everything you post seems jokey. I don't know if you sportive of that style of play he made. Don't answer now but after the game ok?

Vivax I Alecia how you subbed into a hard spot as most of players were cutting you disk bc of eho you are and og respect, but that's all changed. Her last post had me all confused. And you have came in and served to really put through some effort. Did some iso's. And defended yourself. But if I put your efforts next to rondod there is no chance you read as much as you said you have. Mad respect either way bc its an unwieldy thread to catch up on. I had a hell of a time at only 12 pages. I think you are bad also. It's just the tone and quality of your posts.
vote vivax
I didnt expect a nice followup post like this one, Its weird that you split them up but you do you.

I would warn you about town reading me for this as I am sure there are others who will vouch that I can do it as both alignments but in this case its fine, I am town and as much as I like being suspected, I subbed in and I am sure that my slot wants us to win this game so I will post in their best interest.

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:42 pm Rondo no s Sherlock I am out now bc Ariya is way more important than this game <3
Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:43 pm Spellcheck fucked me - so be it
Nah I would say spellcheck saved you if you are talking about the above

Honestly I feel good about Roxy but also she goes into deepwolf category with Neon since I dont know her that well. There is a nice level of understanding and thought but there is also a level of fuck you I am a player in this game too that I am not getting from Neon so I would out Roxy higher in the town list.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:58 pmQuiet eod.
This flip feels momentous either way.

If vivax is town some big stuff is wrong. If vivax is wolf I think his team agreed to let him go fairly early.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:08 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:58 pmQuiet eod.
This flip feels momentous either way.

If vivax is town some big stuff is wrong. If vivax is wolf I think his team agreed to let him go fairly early.
To me it feels like quiet wolf since I called vivax out earlier for wolf in anti-spew now they are just saying nothing and not fighting the flip. I am confident we are on a wolf but I would like to set up a counter wagon for waganomics but I understand Scotty's pov on not wanting to risk it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Golden ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:39 pm Kate I have felt great about you since the begging of the game and regret my earlier nickname I gave you.

vote vivax
Roxy, you are so unapologetically you. I just love it 😀 😍
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Vivax any final words?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Scotty, fingersplints, Golden, Dennis, S~V~S, Kate, Roxy, Seanzie, falcon45ca this might not work but lets go! if you had to switch now who?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Neon are you happy staying on a vanity wagon? Who do you want instead?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 28

Post by G-Man »

MUY PICANTE

Lawyers, Guns, and Money were eating dinner and reviewing their maps. Another day without locating their target, but Lawyers was very upbeat about their prospects.

“He’s definitely east of the park,” he said. We didn’t cover all of the central sector, but I’d be willing to bet he’s holed up somewhere in the south end of San Ramon, over here.”

“What makes you so sure he’s in the south end?” Guns asked.

“If Dilcia at the market has spotted our boy,” Lawyers explained, “then the south end makes sense. She says that she’s seen him coming down 3rd Avenida the last two days. The south end of San Ramon touches 3rd Avenida. This kid isn’t smart, so he probably headed south from his foxhole and had to hang a left onto 3rd when he ran out of road. I’m willing to bet he followed the same route today.”

“So, we set ourselves up along 3rd in the morning to scope him out?” Money asked.

“That’s probably our smartest play,” Lawyers replied. “There’s always the chance that he stocked up and lays low tomorrow, but we at least have an idea of where to look in general. We work our way, block by block, up 3rd tomorrow and see if we get any more hits or leads on the kid’s whereabouts.”

“Guys,” Guns interrupted from the window of their hideout. “Did we forget to pay Francisco and Javier this afternoon?”

“No,” Money said. “I paid both of them; a little more than yesterday too, since we got good information.”

“What’s your point?” Lawyers asked.

“Well, I see both of those bastards up the street waving in our direction.”

“What the hell?” Lawyers muttered as he and Money hustled over for a peak.

Sure enough, the two men they thought they had bribed into compliance days before were leading a pack of angry local men down the street right towards them. Some were carrying pieces of wood and metal pipes.

“Plan B, boys” Lawyers groaned. The others started stashing the maps and other sensitive documents into backpacks. They traveled light, so their work was swift. Which was necessary with an angry mob descending upon them.

“Lock and load, ladies,” Guns gruffed.

Pistols were drawn, clips were checked, watches were examined, and positions were taken.

“On my mark, we go,” Lawyers ordered. “You know your routes to our backup roost. Keep a low profile if you can and keep them guessing if you must. Anyone not reporting in at Site B in two hours will be presumed compromised at best. Remember your alibis and disavow everything.”

“This little punk is officially on my shit list- we got cops!” Guns hissed. Sure enough, trailing about a block behind the mob were two police cars.

“Remember your training,” Lawyers barked. “Our mission is about to get a good deal more difficult. Now roll out!”

Guns burst out the door first, a pistol in each hand. He fired a few shots indiscriminately toward the mob, but just slightly over their heads. It worked well enough, as most of the group flinched or scattered at the first sign of danger. It was enough time for Lawyers and Money to take off in different directions behind him. Another pair of blasts marked his turning departure into the night.

It was as clean a getaway as they could have hoped for, but it wasn’t perfect. One of them wouldn’t be able to shake their pursuers, though, as night fell on Puerto Cortes once more.

--------------------

VIVAX HAS BEEN ELIMINATED.

HE WAS
MONEY, VANILLA MAFIA.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4.

NIGHT 4 WILL LAST UNTIL APPROXIMATELY 9:00 P.M. EST TOMORROW.

THE GAME THREAD WILL REMAIN LOCKED UNTIL THEN.

NIGHT POWER AND KILL TARGETS ARE DUE TO ME BY 8:00 P.M. EST TOMORROW.

AS A RESULT OF THIS ELIMINATION, LAWYERS CAN NOW VOID A MAXIMUM OF ONE VOTE.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 28

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [NIGHT 4]

Post by G-Man »

MASSIVE RETALIATION

Lawyers and Guns were not about to be pushed around by some third-world locals. Sure, they had been sold out, and they were hopelessly outnumbered, but they had to respond. Not just any kind of response would do, though. It had to be big and it had to be bold. It had to send a message.

That message came in the form of burning the local police outpost to the ground. It wasn’t where Money was being held. No, he had all but certainly been taken south to the city proper, where the actual police station and jail were located. Lawyers and Guns didn’t dare go that deep into the hornets’ nest. They had a job to do and that meant staying as close to the ports as possible.

They hot-wired a car, loaded it up with explosives, and parked it right on the doorstep of the police outpost. It was two blocks down from the park, so right smack dab in the middle of everything along the main drag. The damage would be visible for weeks to come and intimidate most of the locals away from joining the hunt for the Americans.

First came the Molotov cocktails through the front and back windows. Then they took their positions on nearby rooftops and waited for a crowd to gather. Like moths to a light source, people crept out of their homes, cried out in disbelief, and filled the street around the outpost.

After a few minutes passed, a crude fire crew arrived, as well as an ambulance. The medics treated the officers who had fled their burning base, while the fire fighters fumbled around with their outdated equipment. Just as the fire crew seemed poised to make progress on the blaze, Guns detonated the car.

The initial explosion sent shrapnel striking out in a 100-foot radius. Windows shattered for blocks, while nearby building walls cracked and collapsed from the force. Those who hadn’t been mowed down with the blast and all that came with it scattered in a frenzy.

People were dead. People were wounded. People were frightened. By morning, people would be angry and motivated to hunt down the perpetrators like dogs. Until then, Lawyers and Guns were pleased. They slept well that night.

--------------------------------

KATE HAS BEEN KILLED. SHE WAS VANILLA TOWN.

IT IS NOW DAY 5. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO ELIMINATE SOMEONE.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Happy birfday. Sorry for doubting you ig Golden.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”