No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by pyxxy »

sprityo wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:35 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:56 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:33 pm Pyxyy - 0 content minposter. No objections to yeeting.
Ricochet - 0 content minposter. No objections to yeeting. The "voted Sloonei" shield has expired with the revelation that mafia can't find real players.
Seanzie - 0 content minposter, tutuu died actively scumreading, #respectthedead
Schiavetto - 0 content, wolfy poppins, eminently yeetable
Sprityo - 0 content minposter, the "voted Radishes" shield is mostly expired
honored to be in this company
Let’s be friends, start our own private equity firm
NPCapital
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 3 Ends 10am Dec 11 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by pyxxy »

Lumi wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:44 am IMO the most surefire way to find players is to target the slots that are >rand to sign for games in a vacuum but also seem to be trying to fly under the radar.

I also kind of extremely strongly disagree with the sentiments of "minposting with no content = kill them"

Because part of town's wincon is to just survive through the NPC madness phase so that the actual mountainous game isn't starting down a bunch of townies resulting in playing a 13v4 mountainous game down 1 or even 2 MLs.

I also kind of lowkey think that the players that are trying to look actively solvy in the early phases of the game are >rand NPC or Mafia
Because NPC's don't give a shit about anything, they do what they want. But Mafia also wants thread control and to "look townie" without realizing that looking super townie early on in a game like this is actually suboptimal town strategy when you have a bunch of NPCs to tank for you instead.

Mafia also has more to gain early on by finding players, whereas town finding players is most likely just another town, they need to focus on surviving.

It's kind of an interesting subversion of FM where mafia is incentivized to solve and town is incentivized to go UTR.

Or maybe mafia / town didn't think of anything that I said at all and are also just doing whatever they want :joy_cat: I'm sure at least a third of them are approaching it that way, maybe more? But I would still like to imagine that these theories I have are >rand accurate for the majority of slots.
emphasis mine

finally someone gets it
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by DeeZees »

I was wrong on santy fwiw
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

So yh i think based on everything lumi said mafia were afraid to kill on wagon

So imo they were on wagon
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Id put money on 1-2 wagon on d1 slay wagon
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 1 Ends 10am Dec 5 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by DeeZees »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:09 pm Final votecount including NPC votes and removing all your dumb shit

golden (8): EnderWiggin (100), Dyslexicon (54), Creature (78), RondoDimBuckle (119), DeeZees (19), lucy (19), Vivax (18), DrWilgy (17), G-Man (17)
chelsea (7): Golden (47), Scotty (37), Guillotine (150), ilario (38), Neon (69), tutuu (28), ~Prince J~ (18)
arogame (2): nutella (120), Sabiplz (243)
c4e5g3d5 (2): Marmot (76), c4e5g3d5 (80)
sloonei (2): Ricochet (5), pyxxy (7)
lilypetal (1): falcon45ca (17)
guillotina (1): katze (94)
jaggedjimmyjay (1): Jackofhearts2005 (62)
jackofhearts2005 (1): Schiavetto (17)
scotty (1): Hally (118)
guillotine (1): santygrass (29)
manny (1): Manny (165)
risiinq~ (1): Ranmilia (31)
iaafr (1): Chelsea (11)
michelle (1): TonyStarkPrime (31)

unvote (3): iaafr (133), WindwardAway (101), arogame123 (61)

Not Voting (11): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (13), Lilypetal (15), SilverKeith (44), Inawordyes (11), Michelle (42), JaggedJimmyJay (30), risiinq- (39), sabie12 (2), Fext (5), Porscha (47)
This wagon hAs wolves
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

If im retracing old ground apologies.

All i know is:
- there are probabl town on the top wagon
- if there were just town wolves would feel comfy blasting in to the wagon
- if there was just one wolf they probs would to to
Going away from the wagon shows they arent hunting town in the most obvious place.

Further say two wolves were on another wagon. Theyd know how many town at least on top golden wagon.

That theyre not killing there shows poor strat, lack of wold consolidation or imo high number of wolves so they deflect
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

My conclusion:
Wolves here

golden (8): EnderWiggin (100), Dyslexicon (54), Creature (78), RondoDimBuckle (119), DeeZees (19), lucy (19), Vivax (18), DrWilgy (17), G-Man (17)

Im npc. Are ang of this wagon dead yet?
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

8 players. I bet 2-3 wolves.

QED.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

I have not read game
I have no idea who is more wolfy or not ill leave you to that
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Tyutuu was on second wagon.

Implies small number of wolves on wagon 2
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

I will not accept constructive criticism on this case btw
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Hole in theory is wolves are bad reaaallly
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Im increasingly confident on this.

Wolves will not want to be off wagon. They will feel compulsion to be somewhere real. Its not like a normal game. Yooo
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:35 am I will not accept constructive criticism on this case btw
That said i do want validation and praise
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

And i will consider the absence of it confirmation that im right and wolves hope i will go silently in to the night
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Pyxxy stealing page 95 from me tbh
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Imo we just blast through that wagon

Except for me your friendly game solver
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:18 pm Anyway I'm gonna sleep... I do agree that the Neon-lily-porscha group needs to get into things, unfortunately I don't have much in the way of ideas on how to do that other than politely asking or threatening them with a fun wagon ride around town, it's sort of a catch-22 where if people don't want to get involved, they also don't care about attempts to pressure them to get more involved...

We'll see how it goes! If you're town relax and post thoughts! Or copy Marmot posts from old games!
I've already provided enough content at this point in the game.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:18 pm Anyway I'm gonna sleep... I do agree that the Neon-lily-porscha group needs to get into things, unfortunately I don't have much in the way of ideas on how to do that other than politely asking or threatening them with a fun wagon ride around town, it's sort of a catch-22 where if people don't want to get involved, they also don't care about attempts to pressure them to get more involved...

We'll see how it goes! If you're town relax and post thoughts! Or copy Marmot posts from old games!
I've already provided enough content at this point in the game.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lumi wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:44 am IMO the most surefire way to find players is to target the slots that are >rand to sign for games in a vacuum but also seem to be trying to fly under the radar.

I also kind of extremely strongly disagree with the sentiments of "minposting with no content = kill them"

Because part of town's wincon is to just survive through the NPC madness phase so that the actual mountainous game isn't starting down a bunch of townies resulting in playing a 13v4 mountainous game down 1 or even 2 MLs.

I also kind of lowkey think that the players that are trying to look actively solvy in the early phases of the game are >rand NPC or Mafia
Because NPC's don't give a shit about anything, they do what they want. But Mafia also wants thread control and to "look townie" without realizing that looking super townie early on in a game like this is actually suboptimal town strategy when you have a bunch of NPCs to tank for you instead.

Mafia also has more to gain early on by finding players, whereas town finding players is most likely just another town, they need to focus on surviving.

It's kind of an interesting subversion of FM where mafia is incentivized to solve and town is incentivized to go UTR.

Or maybe mafia / town didn't think of anything that I said at all and are also just doing whatever they want :joy_cat: I'm sure at least a third of them are approaching it that way, maybe more? But I would still like to imagine that these theories I have are >rand accurate for the majority of slots.

Thank you for being a beacon of sanity in these trying times against ran.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I've withheld a lot of my thoughts so far, but I genuinely dislike the sentiment that only wolves would be trying to hide in this kind of set up, especially before the culling of NPC's. I feel so strongly about this, that I'm extremely confident that anyone who is town would never push that agenda in good faith, and that someone like ran who has put this much effort and thought into the game should have known or at least suspected that's how many towns would play, regardless of whether they are even a player.
Ultimately, wolves would likely use their one player removing ability in such a way: Rank what individuals in the game they fear the most, for whatever reasons, and shoot. But early, they will likely just shoot at who they think are NPC's to avoid hitting a weaker player early and completely losing their ability to remove a huge threat later. It behooves the mafia scout to look into who they may sincerely believe will be a threat later, or someone who is faking a role claim, as someone already has, and see if it's truthful early in the game while there is little pressure. The mafia scout gets to share their findings with their teammates each and every night - the town scout does not have this luxury due to attempting to avoid being outed and removed from the game by the mafia. If the town is able to avoid being found by the mafia scout in the early stages of the game, this is very advantageous for them as it puts them on more even footing with the wolves. It is always in town's best interest to not out themselves early in this game.

Looking at low posters as the best people to vote is a waste of time when most of them will be culled so soon anyway. There is literally no point except to be performative in the hopes that you appear townie.

[VOTE: Ranmilia] aubergine

If you are wolf, be gone. If you are NPC, you are wolf siding. Be gone.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha lock town never rescind holy sheeeeeet
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

DeeZees wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am My conclusion:
Wolves here

Lucy no-posted out of the game D2 as an NPC.

Dizzy is town.

Rondo I had as town but tbh it was a stupid reason and he's not tried to disuade me from it that hard.

Wilgy was on the wagon they shot into last night so eh...

I'm not wolf.

Creature/Vivax/Gman?

I could shoot at that.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

P rude posting on my page tbh but I'll allow it
[VOTE: vivax] aubergine
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

rondo Michelle ran x?
katze
:joy_cat:
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: any

Post by katze »

I've withheld a lot of my thoughts so far, but I genuinely dislike the sentiment that only wolves would be trying to hide in this kind of set up, especially before the culling of NPC's. I feel so strongly about this, that I'm extremely confident that anyone who is town would never push that agenda in good faith, and that someone like ran who has put this much effort and thought into the game should have known or at least suspected that's how many towns would play, regardless of whether they are even a player.
Ultimately, wolves would likely use their one player removing ability in such a way: Rank what individuals in the game they fear the most, for whatever reasons, and shoot. But early, they will likely just shoot at who they think are NPC's to avoid hitting a weaker player early and completely losing their ability to remove a huge threat later. It behooves the mafia scout to look into who they may sincerely believe will be a threat later, or someone who is faking a role claim, as someone already has, and see if it's truthful early in the game while there is little pressure. The mafia scout gets to share their findings with their teammates each and every night - the town scout does not have this luxury due to attempting to avoid being outed and removed from the game by the mafia. If the town is able to avoid being found by the mafia scout in the early stages of the game, this is very advantageous for them as it puts them on more even footing with the wolves. It is always in town's best interest to not out themselves early in this game.

Looking at low posters as the best people to vote is a waste of time when most of them will be culled so soon anyway. There is literally no point except to be performative in the hopes that you appear townie.

If you are wolf, be gone. If you are NPC, you are wolf siding. Be gone.
😹
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Deez' former problems seem to have mutated into largely unintelligible logorrhoe in the form of post chains.
Wolves here

Say, what's the rationale here ? I think you are the most nervous poster in the room as of recently. Any particular reason for that ? Any objections to the Wilgy or Ran wagon?

Here's a manually updated VC btw.
Day 3 Vote Count
SoD: #3945 EoD: #0

Not Voting (18): MacDougall (7), katze (32), Lumi (21), Sloonei (6), DrWilgy (10), Jackofhearts2005 (13), Porscha (28), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (8), Lilypetal (27), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (5), falcon45ca (4), JaggedJimmyJay (4), sprityo (5), DeeZees (2)
drwilgy (4): SilverKeith (9), nutella (61), Ranmilia (58), Vivax (35)
neon (2): Seanzie (5), Hally (42)
ranmilia (3): iaafr,(53) Porscha, Neon
dezees (1): santygrass (83)
pyxxy (1): EnderWiggin (33)
nutella (1): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (20)
rondodimbuckle (1): RondoDimBuckle (35)
nanookthegreatandmightywizardfirstofhisnameandfatherofdragons (1): Scotty (18)
dr wilgy (1): ilario (14)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (1): Manny (11)
falcon45ca (1): Michelle (42)
sloonei (1): Ricochet (8)
ricochet (1): Neon (27)
rondo (1): Dyslexicon (9)
Creature (1): Enderwiggin
Vivax (1): DeeZees

You said you don't drink once but you give off very much the air of someone who got drunk on his own supply. :beer:
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:39 am Deez' former problems seem to have mutated into largely unintelligible logorrhoe in the form of post chains.
Wolves here

Say, what's the rationale here ? I think you are the most nervous poster in the room as of recently. Any particular reason for that ? Any objections to the Wilgy or Ran wagon?

Here's a manually updated VC btw.
Day 3 Vote Count

Not Voting (18): MacDougall (7), katze (32), Lumi (21), Sloonei (6), DrWilgy (10), Jackofhearts2005 (13), Porscha (28), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (8), Lilypetal (27), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (5), falcon45ca (4), JaggedJimmyJay (4), sprityo (5), DeeZees (2)
drwilgy (4): SilverKeith (9), nutella (61), Ranmilia (58), Vivax (35)
ranmilia (3): iaafr,(53) Porscha, Neon
pyxxy (1): EnderWiggin (33)
rondodimbuckle (1): RondoDimBuckle (35)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (1): Manny (11)
ricochet (1): Neon (27)
Creature (1): Enderwiggin
Vivax (1): DeeZees

You said you don't drink once but you give off very much the air of someone who got drunk on his own supply. :beer:
Read my posts and youll find out!!
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Maybe you'd like to be told what your psyche is like? Or are you at that stage I was in when I started playing mafia and you can't snap out of it? Perhaps you're doing things in reverse to how they're supposed to be done when it comes to personal development. I think I have improved, you keep slow cooking under a facade of liberalism when in fact everything about you seems to spell extremism and other unsavoury traits.
That's all your vote looks like to me. Some endless grudge and obsession you can't seem to let go because some dude attempted to have fun while playing this game. What does that say about you ?
katze

Post by katze »

😹
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Nero's gonna Nero
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DeeZees
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DeeZees »

Vivax wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:01 am Maybe you'd like to be told what your psyche is like? Or are you at that stage I was in when I started playing mafia and you can't snap out of it? Perhaps you're doing things in reverse to how they're supposed to be done when it comes to personal development. I think I have improved, you keep slow cooking under a facade of liberalism when in fact everything about you seems to spell extremism and other unsavoury traits.
That's all your vote looks like to me. Some endless grudge and obsession you can't seem to let go because some dude attempted to have fun while playing this game. What does that say about you ?

Lmao
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:25 am The wagon cannot be pure, what gave you that impression @nutella ?
who do you think is not pure out of me, ender, hally, ran, sk, ilario ???
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Can someone with post count script post it?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
katze

Post by katze »

beefaroni cheesedog
😹
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

katze wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:16 am beefaroni cheesedog
Sounds tasty but fatty. Will settle for toast
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Beef wellingtonaroni cheesedog
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

he was a good friend of mine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Have I made my 5 posts today? Time has blurred together
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Just in case I am going to post a few more times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:36 am Beef wellingtonaroni cheesedog
[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

time to sleep, see you all later
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Day 3 Vote Count

Not Voting (16): MacDougall (7), katze (35), Lumi (26), Sloonei (6), DrWilgy (10), Jackofhearts2005 (13), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (10), Lilypetal (27), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (5), falcon45ca (4), JaggedJimmyJay (5), sprityo (5)
drwilgy (4): SilverKeith (9), nutella (63), Ranmilia (58), Vivax (39)
ranmilia (3): iaafr (54), Porscha (32), Neon (30)
creature (1): EnderWiggin (34)
jaggedjimmyjay (1): RondoDimBuckle (40)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (1): Manny (12)
vivax (1): DeeZees (22)
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Ran wagon is funny because in this whole playerlist ran is like one of the most >>rand NPC pre-rand slots in the game and she's really not played any differently than the way I would expect an NPC ran to play.

Like maybe this is one of the few games that Ran decided she would play - but I just really doubt that and think that killing her off pre day 3 purge is silly.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Day 1 Vote Count
SoD: #0 EoD: #2658

Not Voting (11): MacDougall (28), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (13), Lilypetal (15), SilverKeith (44), Inawordyes (11), Michelle (42), JaggedJimmyJay (30), risiinq- (39), sabie12 (2), Fext (5), Porscha (47)
golden (8): DeeZees (19), lucy (19), Vivax (18), Dyslexicon (54), EnderWiggin (100), RondoDimBuckle (119), DrWilgy (17), Creature (78)
chelsea (7): Scotty (37), Golden (47), Neon (69), ilario (38), ~Prince J~ (18), Guillotine (150), tutuu (28)
unvote (3): WindwardAway (101), arogame123 (61), iaafr (133)
arogame (2): nutella (120), Sabiplz (243)
c4e5g3d5 (2): c4e5g3d5 (80), Marmot (76)
master radishes (2): Sloonei (24), sprityo (18)
sloonei (2): Ricochet (5), pyxxy (7)
lily (1): falcon45ca (17)
guillotina (1): katze (94)
jaggedjimmyjay (1): Jackofhearts2005 (62)
jackofhearts2005 (1): Schiavetto (17)
scotty (1): Hally (118)
guillotine (1): santygrass (29)
manny (1): Manny (165)
whomever owns this hellsite (1): hollowkatt (64)
macdougal (1): Seanzie (5)
test (1): Lumi (42)
risiinq~ (1): Ranmilia (31)
golden the coward (1): G-Man (17)
iaafr (1): Chelsea (11)
michelle (1): TonyStarkPrime (31)

Day 2 Vote Count
SoD: #2658 EoD: #3945

Not Voting (13): MacDougall (8), katze (37), c4e5g3d5 (5), Sloonei (9), JaggedJimmyJay (5), Lumi (36), G-Man (6), risiinq- (6), Porscha (26), Inawordyes (9), WindwardAway (4), Schiavetto (14), falcon45ca (5)
santygrass (6): pyxxy (7), DeeZees (25), Creature (46), EnderWiggin (67), Vivax (26), Guillotine (48)
hollowkatt (6): Dyslexicon (46), Jackofhearts2005 (46), DrWilgy (16), santygrass (59), Ranmilia (96), tutuu (66)
michelle (3): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (8), hollowkatt (17), Chelsea (7)
marmot (2): Marmot (14), sprityo (6)
enderwiggin (2): Neon (19), nutella (53)
unvote (2): Hally (75), RondoDimBuckle (48)
deezees (1): iaafr (104)
scotty (1): Lilypetal (24)
guillotine (1): Seanzie (5)
manny (1): Manny (63)
drwilgy (1): SilverKeith (22)
sloonei (1): Ricochet (5)
nutella (1): Michelle (74)
dr. wilgy (1): ilario (5)
hollowkat (1): Scotty (21)

Day 3 Vote Count

Not Voting (16): MacDougall (7), katze (35), Lumi (28), Sloonei (6), DrWilgy (10), Jackofhearts2005 (13), c4e5g3d5 (3), G-Man (2), pyxxy (10), Lilypetal (27), Inawordyes (5), Guillotine (2), Marmot (5), falcon45ca (4), JaggedJimmyJay (5), sprityo (5)
drwilgy (4): SilverKeith (9), nutella (63), Ranmilia (58), Vivax (39)
ranmilia (3): iaafr (54), Porscha (32), Neon (30)
creature (1): EnderWiggin (34)
jaggedjimmyjay (1): RondoDimBuckle (40)
nanookthegreatandfearsome (1): Manny (12)
vivax (1): DeeZees (22)

Here's my guesses for the
katze

Post by katze »

Here's my guesses for the
😹
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

dessert?
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:24 pm iaafr nutella ran rondo
dizzy michelle santy
scotty seanzie
Yeah, maybe back to Scotty would work. Also he tried to taint my reputation, which is not appreciated when I'm doing the lords work here
what happened to this?

[VOTE: Dyslexicon ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 31

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by G-Man »

Weeding out the Fakey McFakersons that have been deleted from the game so far yields the following:

c4e5g3d5
Chelsea
Creature
DeeZees
DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
EnderWiggin
falcon
G-Man
Guillotine
Hally
iaafr
ilario
Inawordyes
Jackofhearts
JaggedJimmyJay
katze
Lilypetal
Lumi
Manny
Michelle
Nanook
Neon
nutella
Porscha
pyxxy
Ranmilla
Ricochet
Rondo
santygrass
Schiavetto
Scotty
Seanzie
SilverKeith
Sloonei
sprityo
Vivax

That's 37 total participants left, and Mac said in the OP that there are only 17 real players in the game. There are 4 mafia and 13 town, so we're looking at 13v4 and another fake 20 knuckleheads just clowning around.

@MacDougall The OP content says:
5. At the end of day 3 I will kill exactly 50% of the NPC population of the game at random, unless more than 50% of them were already killed via modkill and/or threadkill.
For clarification's sake, this means that you won't be killing half of the 20 NPC's still alive in the game right now, but rather just trimming out enough of the remaining NPC's so that only have of the NPC's from the start of the game are still in the mix?

If that is correct, then we have already gotten rid of 12 NPC's, meaning that there were 32 in the game total, so we're only go to cut out a slim handful of them at the end of the day since half of 32 is 16 and we're at 20.

Any chance I can bribe our host into cutting the list of NPC's active right now by half instead? :daisy:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”