RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:41 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 am Scotty… someone in this thread, the real doctor, would have been shading the ever living shit out of me and Seanzie for the last two days if I was wrong.

No one has. There’s a bit of light tinfoil and that’s it.
I mean tbf I've been shading the ever living shit out of you. At this point you're more of a "sunburnt orange" rather than a "golden".
You don’t count.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:41 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 am Scotty… someone in this thread, the real doctor, would have been shading the ever living shit out of me and Seanzie for the last two days if I was wrong.

I mean tbf I've been shading the ever living shit out of you. At this point you're more of a "sunburnt orange" rather than a "golden".
negative
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 am [VOTE: rondo] aubergine
A very poor vote for you when Seanzie is the only thing keeping me from slamming on you to tie the wagons
Oh, you think that matters to me?

Slame me bro. I'm ready

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

d5.PNG
d5.PNG (49.83 KiB) Viewed 968 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:39 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:35 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:58 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 am Looking for GTH opinions: Lucy Village or Woof? (No PoE, if you had to make a call what is it?)

OK, to start, I have no info. But reading back has made me realize I made a timing error, and I made the mistake of listening to someone else when I should have listened to myself. And I am finding some of the things Golden is saying today alarming.

I am going to guess this is OK with Golden since he did something similar to Sean, and becasue i think I am probably mistaken. I'm just going on what I believed most of this game. And I am not sure how to explain this without "going there".

I thought Golden was an info role, and was trying to steer a bit based on that without actually dumping into the thread (which one of the info roles isn't allowed to do anyhow, iirc). Day 1, if i had an info role, I would have checked Sean. Sean was the opposing wagon to Wilgy, and was taking tons of heat. And Golden came in defending Sean. The Doc case he made a few days later looked made up to me, it looked like an info case, except to prove someone was civ, not that they were bad. He posted it to get people off the Sean fixation, and it worked. I myself thought he was town, and still do. Since no one really pushed back at that case, maybe he actually is that role :shrug:

Golden also was defending Lucy, who I would have checked Day 2 if I were an info role. She was the 2nd wagon Day 2, although not as close as the Day 1 wagon. So I backed off of her, and moved on. I also felt to some extent that maybe I was picking on her (although I am not sure why I would feel that, but I will say that guilt is the only emotion I process fairly normally, lol).

I thought Sabiplz was bad for very bad reasons, and I learned my lesson about misunderstanding cultural differences. I thought they were steering, I thought they were self meta-ing way too much (that, for me, is a baddie tell, a big baddie tell, but not for Sabi obvs). I thought they may have killed Marmot to garner some civ sympathy for themselves since they were obvs super simpatico w/Marmot.

As an aside, now I am thinking Marmot was NKed to isolate Sabi a bit if Lucy was bad. If you look back at Sabis posts, Lucy was trying to meld with Sabi a bit imo.

Anyhow, I compressed days 1/2 mentally and assumed Golden had checked Lucy, but I read back and see he was vouching for her waaaaay before that. So therefore, I either think he was NOT an info role and I read into him, or he was blocked Night 2 and got no results. Or since he was vouching for her day 1, maybe if he was a cop role, he didn't check her at all :shrug:

And now, reading today, he seems to be backing off of that town read of Lucy. So I went back and realized this started on Day 1, before an info role could have checked anyone.

This is from day one, and I'm a nub :nicenod:
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:41 pm I don’t think a vote for Lucy is the way to go today.
So I can't sort Golden until I sort Lucy. My gut has been saying "WOLF WOLF WOLF" from the start, and will keep it up until one of us is gawn, baby, gawn.

My heart has been telling me this is Goldens town game, but I really need to sort this, so he goes into the PoE until I do. Also to keep in mind, if Golden is civ (and bad Golden is more tentative, less assured he's right, so I think he likely is a civ) and Lucy is not, I bet his vote (and maybe Dennis' vote since she's glommed onto him so hard) have probably never been blocked and probably aren't now. Mine might be, Scottys might be.

Imma read back some more, and get that rainbow in a bit.

And before Rondo asks, I have no idea who a wolf Lucys partner would be. I don't think it's Golden, his defense of her would have been too hamfisted if he were bad.
tl;dr

Lucy wolf read is also in my iso

now to read this ungodly post at this ungodly time

If you think the doc case is made up and Golden hard defended sean and sean isnt saying no then he is just on borrowed time till real doc flips and then two wolves go down hard back to back. Also you have to ask why real doc isnt trying to murder seanzie. Now Seanzie trying to flip me so aggressively isnt the best move as well because eventually I Will go over and then he will be in deep shit and then Golden and him will have to double down on defending each other (in the world they are w/w) so its a really bizarre play. Might work but its unlikely

There could be a world where seanzie is town and golden is wolf (for defending lucy if i pre-flip her wolf) but then seanzie should be targeting golden for hard death because then he would be wrong on who the night save is and claiming it so boldy in thread means that seanzie would have a difference check on golden but that isnt the case so until someone counter claims or seanzie tries to kill golden I am just saying its true that seanzie is doc and golden was the night kill

if you dont know Sabi its hard to not just scumbucket her

That said if Lucy is wolf and Seanzie is just sticking to his guns so hard that he is seeing red and wolves holstered the kill and golden claimed doc saved him (This is assuming all the planets aligned and its even legal to holster in this format) then golden could still be wolf. But that is an edge case I cant even think about till I see the lucy flip and then another kill after that. But yeah in that case Seanzie is still town because doc would CC and hard death tunnel seanzie and he would be dead before FX

Basically as long as Golden and Seanzie keep sticking together and no Doc flips I lose this game to them and you go over SVS every time. Because I think you are in a good place to deep wolf (Golden is too, but he has a shield and you dont)

Answer me this. Who is goldens partner if not Seanzie? If you cant put any other name next to it right now just look elsewhere and try to flip them. If you can put a name next to it. great lets kill that name then look at golden when we have more information
Ha ha I don't ever remember being called ungodly before, but I'll take it. And people who know my game will tell you I am an excellent deepwolf (I never heard that before this game, but I love that term), it may be what I do best in mafia. But not here.

I don't know if it's real or not, I just know what *I* thought for a large swathe of the game.

I also know when someone is coming after me and they mean it or not. I have had a big reputation as a deep aggressive tunneller. I have been trying to avoid this in my comeback tour. But *my* read on Sean is based on myself, I 100% thought he meant it when he was tunnelling me. He believed it. Goldens read cemented it for me, and was part of why I was more willing to accept Goldens viewpoint. If Golden is bad, I still think Sean is not.

To be clear, I am blaming myself for my actions, *NOT* Golden, although my thoughts on Golden are what precipitated all of this.

Looking for a woof partner for Golden, I find Goldens ISO is clean, in that he has interacted with everyone alive in this game. He's replied to them, he's typed out their names, he's commented on them. I would have to think on who i think would be bad with Mata and Golden, were he bad. I am not seeing a big space to fit a teammate between Matahari and Golden tbh. He was pushing Mata/Falcon as teammates while she was still alive, before Vivax replaced in.

And Golden and a hypothetical partner are not in a vacuum, Mata/Vivax would have to be in there with them. I think I just talked myself out of suspecting Golden at all. I don't see how he is compatible with bad Matahari, and especially with bad Mata/falcon. So not sure. I can't put a name next to Golden.

I am home all day today, and much of tomorrow. My Dad pulled a last minute thing so I have to go tomorrow from @2 Eastern to @ 8ish, I am so annoyed. And we'll be a restaurant so clutching my phone and hiding around corners to post like I did the other day won't work. That's why I am making a big push now, I won't be around for much if any of EOD.
What about yourself SVS+Golden+Mata/Vivax. Why doesnt that work?
I don't see Mata/Vivax and Golden working together, regardless of the third party. I have to go back and reread them, but he was looking to her as bad fairly early, then she was sick and I think both he and I backed off her a bit becasue *Kate* didn't think she was bad. I suspected mata D1 or 2, but she kinda snapped back at me for it, and I tend to read her the opposite of Roxy. Roxy snaps at you when bad, Mata does it when civ. At least that is what I thought.

But I guess I could be compatible with bad Golden, but I don't see how bad me, bad Golden and bad Mata would work together.

I have never done this type of analysis, it's helpful actually.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Still feeling good about the SVS/Golden/Seanzie/Rondo/Dennis towncore I think someone wanted to put Scotty in there,

I guess my yeets are from bottom to top

Seanzie
Golden/SVS
Rondo
Scotty/Dennis
Falcon
Neon
Finger
Lucy

I wanted to put myself above Golden/SVS but I realise that Seanzie would snap yeet me in FX at this point so its probably best I get gone before then. This is all assuming no one else flips doc, if that happens ignore this read list
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:43 am

This gif brings me great happiness.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:44 am [VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine
No, don't! I take it back!

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine

nah fuck that [VOTE: rondo] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:49 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 am Looking for GTH opinions: Lucy Village or Woof? (No PoE, if you had to make a call what is it?)

OK, to start, I have no info. But reading back has made me realize I made a timing error, and I made the mistake of listening to someone else when I should have listened to myself. And I am finding some of the things Golden is saying today alarming.

I am going to guess this is OK with Golden since he did something similar to Sean, and becasue i think I am probably mistaken. I'm just going on what I believed most of this game. And I am not sure how to explain this without "going there".

I thought Golden was an info role, and was trying to steer a bit based on that without actually dumping into the thread (which one of the info roles isn't allowed to do anyhow, iirc). Day 1, if i had an info role, I would have checked Sean. Sean was the opposing wagon to Wilgy, and was taking tons of heat. And Golden came in defending Sean. The Doc case he made a few days later looked made up to me, it looked like an info case, except to prove someone was civ, not that they were bad. He posted it to get people off the Sean fixation, and it worked. I myself thought he was town, and still do. Since no one really pushed back at that case, maybe he actually is that role :shrug:

Golden also was defending Lucy, who I would have checked Day 2 if I were an info role. She was the 2nd wagon Day 2, although not as close as the Day 1 wagon. So I backed off of her, and moved on. I also felt to some extent that maybe I was picking on her (although I am not sure why I would feel that, but I will say that guilt is the only emotion I process fairly normally, lol).

I thought Sabiplz was bad for very bad reasons, and I learned my lesson about misunderstanding cultural differences. I thought they were steering, I thought they were self meta-ing way too much (that, for me, is a baddie tell, a big baddie tell, but not for Sabi obvs). I thought they may have killed Marmot to garner some civ sympathy for themselves since they were obvs super simpatico w/Marmot.

As an aside, now I am thinking Marmot was NKed to isolate Sabi a bit if Lucy was bad. If you look back at Sabis posts, Lucy was trying to meld with Sabi a bit imo.

Anyhow, I compressed days 1/2 mentally and assumed Golden had checked Lucy, but I read back and see he was vouching for her waaaaay before that. So therefore, I either think he was NOT an info role and I read into him, or he was blocked Night 2 and got no results. Or since he was vouching for her day 1, maybe if he was a cop role, he didn't check her at all :shrug:

And now, reading today, he seems to be backing off of that town read of Lucy. So I went back and realized this started on Day 1, before an info role could have checked anyone.

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:41 pm I don’t think a vote for Lucy is the way to go today.
So I can't sort Golden until I sort Lucy. My gut has been saying "WOLF WOLF WOLF" from the start, and will keep it up until one of us is gawn, baby, gawn.

My heart has been telling me this is Goldens town game, but I really need to sort this, so he goes into the PoE until I do. Also to keep in mind, if Golden is civ (and bad Golden is more tentative, less assured he's right, so I think he likely is a civ) and Lucy is not, I bet his vote (and maybe Dennis' vote since she's glommed onto him so hard) have probably never been blocked and probably aren't now. Mine might be, Scottys might be.

And before Rondo asks, I have no idea who a wolf Lucys partner would be. I don't think it's Golden, his defense of her would have been too hamfisted if he were bad.
tl;dr

If you think the doc case is made up and Golden hard defended sean and sean isnt saying no then he is just on borrowed time till real doc flips and then two wolves go down hard back to back. Also you have to ask why real doc isnt trying to murder seanzie. Now Seanzie trying to flip me so aggressively isnt the best move as well because eventually I Will go over and then he will be in deep shit and then Golden and him will have to double down on defending each other (in the world they are w/w) so its a really bizarre play. Might work but its unlikely

There could be a world where seanzie is town and golden is wolf (for defending lucy if i pre-flip her wolf) but then seanzie should be targeting golden for hard death because then he would be wrong on who the night save is and claiming it so boldy in thread means that seanzie would have a difference check on golden but that isnt the case so until someone counter claims or seanzie tries to kill golden I am just saying its true that seanzie is doc and golden was the night kill

That said if Lucy is wolf and Seanzie is just sticking to his guns so hard that he is seeing red and wolves holstered the kill and golden claimed doc saved him (This is assuming all the planets aligned and its even legal to holster in this format) then golden could still be wolf. But that is an edge case I cant even think about till I see the lucy flip and then another kill after that. But yeah in that case Seanzie is still town because doc would CC and hard death tunnel seanzie and he would be dead before FX

Basically as long as Golden and Seanzie keep sticking together and no Doc flips I lose this game to them and you go over SVS every time. Because I think you are in a good place to deep wolf (Golden is too, but he has a shield and you dont)

Answer me this. Who is goldens partner if not Seanzie? If you cant put any other name next to it right now just look elsewhere and try to flip them. If you can put a name next to it. great lets kill that name then look at golden when we have more information
Ha ha I don't ever remember being called ungodly before, but I'll take it. And people who know my game will tell you I am an excellent deepwolf (I never heard that before this game, but I love that term), it may be what I do best in mafia. But not here.

I don't know if it's real or not, I just know what *I* thought for a large swathe of the game.

I also know when someone is coming after me and they mean it or not. I have had a big reputation as a deep aggressive tunneller. I have been trying to avoid this in my comeback tour. But *my* read on Sean is based on myself, I 100% thought he meant it when he was tunnelling me. He believed it. Goldens read cemented it for me, and was part of why I was more willing to accept Goldens viewpoint. If Golden is bad, I still think Sean is not.

To be clear, I am blaming myself for my actions, *NOT* Golden, although my thoughts on Golden are what precipitated all of this.

Looking for a woof partner for Golden, I find Goldens ISO is clean, in that he has interacted with everyone alive in this game. He's replied to them, he's typed out their names, he's commented on them. I would have to think on who i think would be bad with Mata and Golden, were he bad. I am not seeing a big space to fit a teammate between Matahari and Golden tbh. He was pushing Mata/Falcon as teammates while she was still alive, before Vivax replaced in.

And Golden and a hypothetical partner are not in a vacuum, Mata/Vivax would have to be in there with them. I think I just talked myself out of suspecting Golden at all. I don't see how he is compatible with bad Matahari, and especially with bad Mata/falcon. So not sure. I can't put a name next to Golden.

I am home all day today, and much of tomorrow. My Dad pulled a last minute thing so I have to go tomorrow from @2 Eastern to @ 8ish, I am so annoyed. And we'll be a restaurant so clutching my phone and hiding around corners to post like I did the other day won't work. That's why I am making a big push now, I won't be around for much if any of EOD.
I don't see Mata/Vivax and Golden working together, regardless of the third party. I have to go back and reread them, but he was looking to her as bad fairly early, then she was sick and I think both he and I backed off her a bit becasue *Kate* didn't think she was bad. I suspected mata D1 or 2, but she kinda snapped back at me for it, and I tend to read her the opposite of Roxy. Roxy snaps at you when bad, Mata does it when civ. At least that is what I thought.

But I guess I could be compatible with bad Golden, but I don't see how bad me, bad Golden and bad Mata would work together.

I think you are becoming more like me and I’m becoming more like you in some ways lol.

Mata/Falcon would have been my preferred day 1/2 elims if I was actually as determined to force everyone to do what I wanted as some people tend to think. Like you, I often get my best reads through interactions with me and I’ve wanted Falcon elimmed since the first moment he voted for me on day one, it hit me as insincere/wolfplay immediately.

Sabi is the only time I’ve been truly distracted from that. Even soneji I accepted as an elim through the lens he might be compatible as their third.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Maybe I should switch Finger and Neon around since I think Neon+Lucy+Vivax works but mostly on vibe, Finger+Lucy+Vivax might also work or even Neon+Finger+Vivax,

If Seanzie removes his shield off Falcon then I will have to drop him above Lucy

Once Lucy does something I will revaluate
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tl;dr

ALSO, I know G Man is a straight up guy, and if he said he randomized, he randomized. But if he randomized a Mafia team consisting of me, Golden and Matahari, he would re-randomize lol. It's not thread related, but it's what I think.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:59 am

tl;dr

ALSO, I know G Man is a straight up guy, and if he said he randomized, he randomized. But if he randomized a Mafia team consisting of me, Golden and Matahari, he would re-randomize lol. It's not thread related, but it's what I think.
As relieved as I was to roll civ, if gman randomised a you/me wolf duo and then rolled again I’d be devastated.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seanzie’s vote is on Dennis
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:13 pm Seanzie’s vote is on Dennis
Probably because there is no unvote option, why are you worried about that? shouldnt he be locked doc for you and any action he does beyond reproach?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:01 pm

tl;dr

As relieved as I was to roll civ, if gman randomised a you/me wolf duo and then rolled again I’d be devastated.
Have we been bad together? If so it was a looong time ago, I don’t recall it.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:44 am [VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine
No, don't! I take it back!

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine

nah fuck that [VOTE: rondo] aubergine
Ok I guess I have to ignore seanzies shield on you if you're going to meme on this.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:15 pm
Probably because there is no unvote option, why are you worried about that? shouldnt he be locked doc for you and any action he does beyond reproach?
I like the thread to reflect the truth. Nons is the unvote option.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also ‘that player is town’ is not the same as ‘I approve of everything that player does.’
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:24 pm
Negative: Arsonists and Two-Hand Tapping Guitarists (host/mods/dead/non-players) - we are not hosts, mods, dead or non players. We are players. We must vote. If the Host wanted us to unvote or sleep he would have included the option in the poll. At this point in the thread Dennis is as good an unvote option as SVS
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:16 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:01 pm
tl;dr

Have we been bad together? If so it was a looong time ago, I don’t recall it.
i don’t remember a time either. Certainly not deep into a game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:26 pm
Negative: Arsonists and Two-Hand Tapping Guitarists (host/mods/dead/non-players) - we are not hosts, mods, dead or non players. We are players. We must vote. If the Host wanted us to unvote or sleep he would have included the option in the poll. At this point in the thread Dennis is as good an unvote option as SVS
Everything I hate about this post is because I’m neurodiverse but let’s just say I could not disagree more strenuously.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:28 pm
Everything I hate about this post is because I’m neurodiverse but let’s just say I could not disagree more strenuously.
@G-Man can players use the bottom option as an unvote or is a vote mandatory?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lets ask!

@G-Man is it OK for players to unvote onto the "NON PLAYER" option, or do you frown on this?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

LOL, I miss linki so bad.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: SVS ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Rondo tinfoiling great minds think alike again lol.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Your 2 minute delay looks like an attempt at "mind melding" and your post now doesnt help
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:36 pm Your 2 minute delay looks like an attempt at "mind melding" and your post now doesnt help
I’m used to the linki feature and I’m always in the thread I just missed your post, but you do you.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 28

Post by G-Man »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:28 pm
@G-Man can players use the bottom option as an unvote or is a vote mandatory?
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:30 pm Lets ask!

@G-Man is it OK for players to unvote onto the "NON PLAYER" option, or do you frown on this?

I would say that players should not use the non-player option as a place to park their vote or to 'unvote.' There isn't a No Vote option in this game, so using the non-player option is a bit of a cheat. Roxy was allowed to use it the day she was being punished after self-voting.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:56 am

tl;dr

I think you are becoming more like me and I’m becoming more like you in some ways lol.

Mata/Falcon would have been my preferred day 1/2 elims if I was actually as determined to force everyone to do what I wanted as some people tend to think. Like you, I often get my best reads through interactions with me and I’ve wanted Falcon elimmed since the first moment he voted for me on day one, it hit me as insincere/wolfplay immediately.

Sabi is the only time I’ve been truly distracted from that. Even soneji I accepted as an elim through the lens he might be compatible as their third.
Your insincerity meter, as it applies to myself, is woefully out of alignment

I also do not understand how you had these wolf connections pre-flip.

Again, you are incorrect on my slot by a country mile yo. Look at worlds where I'm not scum
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thank You G Man!
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:44 pm

tl;dr

Again, you are incorrect on my slot by a country mile yo. Look at worlds where I'm not scum
Hahaha, yet you have yet to explain your vote on me in any capacity or even attempt to articulate any sort of pairing I could have with any wolf let alone the already flipped one. But you do you boo go off on golden when your own house aint clean
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:44 pm
tl;dr

Hahaha, yet you have yet to explain your vote on me in any capacity or even attempt to articulate any sort of pairing I could have with any wolf let alone the already flipped one. But you do you boo go off on golden when your own house aint clean
Is that out of the ordinary for me at all?

Nope.

Do I often make my reads based off wolf associations and team pairings?

Nope
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@lucy could you give us a reads list? I don't seem to recall who you have suspected out side of low posters.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:48 pm @lucy could you give us a reads list? I don't seem to recall who you have suspected out side of low posters.
You didn't vote yesterday, when the first woof was lynched, and you were on the primary wagon every day before that.

Re Soneji, a few days before we lynched him,
Friday, 5:28~
lucy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:25 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:18 pm falcon, besides me and seanzie who do u suspect
I can see Sabi as wolf fo sho. Soneji, Golden
i’d be extremely happy to vote soneji out
Thurs 4:49 PM, with *zero* mention of Soneji between. Thursday her only suspect is Seanzie, Friday she'd be happy to vote Soneji out.
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:39 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:22 pm I'll try to make a readslist and poe, which is slightly difficult due to gamestate

one thing I do have issue with is the fact all the votes are being placed on active players, while I believe that there are active mafia players, I don't believe it's any greater than one or two

which means that we'll vote out active participants instead of inactive participants which will greatly harm us in late game, due to voting out all the players that have actually done something. instead of inactive whom have done nothing. to that end I scum read bea, so I'll actually place my vote there

[VOTE: bea] aubergine
So you would prefer to eliminate a low poster rather than a person you suspect?

Why Bea over Soneji? Both have 2 posts, hers have at least some content, his have zero.
I don't suspect anyone besides seanzie, and I actually do believe we should resolve seanzie's alignment given the wigly beheading

I've said in an early post, her content was actually void of any content, but I don't feel too strongly if either goes over, but because of bea's post I'm gonna vote there first
Both of these posts were from Day 2, the day we eliminated Sabi. Her only subsequent mention of Soneji was to ask if he was submissive. She did not even make a vote post when she voted Soneji that I could find.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:15 am
Soneji wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:51 am Current suspects :

Seanzie
Matahari
lucy

sabi to a lesser extent, but I've liked their posting outside of their interactions with Marmot
Boy I hate that we ended on soneji instead of matahari on day three (sorry soneji, still my biggest regret). It's quite possible he had 2/3 here, and we helped the wolves with their dirty work if so.
Yes…”we”
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:37 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:08 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:50 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:49 pm Marmot really did rand mafia huh
Marmot always rands Mafia but will sometimes use priv to edit flips before anyone sees them.
(as I'm not aware of the climate of this game and it's players, please note this is entirely satire)
You coming into this thread is like a cold breeze blowing in on a hot day to aerate the undercarriage under my kilt. Appreciate your energy, doc
Scotty is officially a flirty pockety pock
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:52 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:34 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:30 am

I made an assumption. I don't actually know but I'm pretty sure you just like questions. My point was I don't think you're suspicious because of that.
I learned something new here. I thought "Alignment Indicative" meant in general, like say posting a lot of OT, or asking a lot of questions, *in general* is not AI. I did not realize it is a specific thing for an individual. Like I would say "AI" in general, and "AI for Scotty" if I was comparing it to his specific meta. I've been using it wrong.
IME it means both/could mean either depending on context.
Thank you, that’s what I thought. It just seemed that Scotty was implying Dennis misused the term so it confused me.

I have mixed feels on Scotty. I know he plays a very analytical game, and there’s not much to analyze before the first elimination. So I’m low keying my expectations of him a bit until Day 2.

But he also seems to be on the same thing as Lucy re Dennis, albeit on a lesser scale. That bothers me a bit. Sabiplz said she thinks Scotty’s buddying me. I didn’t get that feeling. We just finished a game where we we both town, and he low key suspected me pretty much the whole game. So I was just thinking that having just watched me closely in that game, he had a better feel for my town game.

But I also know I can be susceptible to that, so her saying it makes me more aware to watch for it.
Scotty feels pockety thus far, to both myself and Wilgy
Both of these live quite early in the falcon iso. Initial gut check is this is a good look for scotty (assuming falcon flips wolf).
falcon's town, belive that.

I have inside information
No infodumping

I don’t care where the info came from

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:50 pm

Marmot always rands Mafia but will sometimes use priv to edit flips before anyone sees them.
(as I'm not aware of the climate of this game and it's players, please note this is entirely satire)
You coming into this thread is like a cold breeze blowing in on a hot day to aerate the undercarriage under my kilt. Appreciate your energy, doc
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:34 am

I learned something new here. I thought "Alignment Indicative" meant in general, like say posting a lot of OT, or asking a lot of questions, *in general* is not AI. I did not realize it is a specific thing for an individual. Like I would say "AI" in general, and "AI for Scotty" if I was comparing it to his specific meta. I've been using it wrong.
Thank you, that’s what I thought. It just seemed that Scotty was implying Dennis misused the term so it confused me.

I have mixed feels on Scotty. I know he plays a very analytical game, and there’s not much to analyze before the first elimination. So I’m low keying my expectations of him a bit until Day 2.

But he also seems to be on the same thing as Lucy re Dennis, albeit on a lesser scale. That bothers me a bit. Sabiplz said she thinks Scotty’s buddying me. I didn’t get that feeling. We just finished a game where we we both town, and he low key suspected me pretty much the whole game. So I was just thinking that having just watched me closely in that game, he had a better feel for my town game.

But I also know I can be susceptible to that, so her saying it makes me more aware to watch for it.
Both of these live quite early in the falcon iso. Initial gut check is this is a good look for scotty (assuming falcon flips wolf).

No infodumping

Uh, bit late for that, I declared myself Town ages ago.

Info - dumped.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:37 am These are in alphabetical order within the groupings, no real hierarchy. I don't like Rainbows in general, and haven't made many. So it's a shitty rainbow from a shitty rainbow maker.

Dennis
Scotty
Seanzie

fingersplints
Neon
RondoDimBuckle
Roxy

Golden

falcon45ca

lucy

I spent ALOT of time watching Dennis play after that Wilgy vote, I didn't care what his Mom said, and I don't think he's coached, he seemed to come into his own *in* the thread, not come into the thread that way, as if he was coached. Also if bad he would not have made that "RIP MOM!" post that way lol.

I know Scotty is not playing the same game as Game 1, but he's flying solo here and we have given him a lot less to work with datawise. There was that pocketing talk earlier, but I am not sure why Scotty would need to pocket me. Don't always agree, but everything he says seems to be coming from the right place.

I was on the other side of Seanzie day one when he thought I was bad, and I really believe he thought I was bad. That was not manufactured, he meant it. So he can't be bad. This is how PoE works, yes?

I went back and forth on Neon. I don't understand the vote info, and, unlike Kate I was not so sure Jack was good. But seeing Mata/Vivax flip bad, I think she would have tried to keep him engaged and helped him acclimate, I now think it is as Kate said, and maybe all of this overwhelmed him a bit. I know I was overwhelmed in my first game and i was like over 40 ha ha. So if I think Jack was not necessarily bad, nothing Neon has done makes me think that either.

Splints and Roxy are a less clear sort for me. I have felt Roxy was good from the get go, she's got that zen civvie vibe. I was less sure on Splints. The only thing keeping Roxy out of top group is her insistence that Splints was civvie. Like I believed Kate was civvie, but I don't know that I would have flatly said she WAS civvie. But it's semantics, and I myself loathe semantics as a hook, so meh. But I feel better about Splints than I did. So i grouped them together. As they should be.

I have never played with falcon. Can someone point me to a case that was made? He's right in the middle of my pack, and if I'm missing something I'd like to know what it is. He had that sketch association from Matas posts, with the light
waffles, but then pretty much everything she said was a waffle. Personally, I would rather elim Lucy since this will, I think, bring some clarity to the thread.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
I put Golden in the middle as a null and maybe it's not fair, since i would actually be very surprised if he turned up bad, either with Lucy if she is ( :srsnod: ) or not with her if she isn't. I don't see the same bad Golden who had a very real looking aggressive one/one with his bad teammate in Game 1 blatantly vouching for bad teammates, or blatantly clearing people on feels if town.

But like I said, I need to sort Lucy and see what he has to say about it all if she is bad.
:super:

Your tinfoil of golden mirrors mine. I think his game of self-assuredness is far messier and different than the last game. He has insisted multiple times he wins games as a deepwolf more often than not and is on a streak as such. That precedence niggles on my confidence all the time with him in that ‘he seems so town, but I DONT wanna be snowed by him again, so maybe the best move is to eliminate him before he gets there just in case.’ Which is a shitty way to approach it, because town golden is a strong player. That tinfoil hat is less tinfoil and more 3D-printed pseudo carbon fiber and a terrible fashion choice to be wearing around the farm. So I also am not pursuing it, but if we start eliminating what should be most likely candidates for wolves in lucy/falcon…and they’re both town…? I’m all for chopping golden.

I don’t think there are 2 town in falcon/lucy as of now. I can see a case where only 1 is wolf and someone else is propping them up, but I definitely feel like one of them going over today is integral to our solve.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tl;dr

Golden is compatible with Lucy for sure. If I recall (and I’m not looking it up right now):
-“Wilgy wagon is clean 100%”
-“ok, if anyone is dirty on the wagon, it’s Lucy, but I doubt it”
Today: “yeah, lucy could be bad, but I’m focusing on falcon today, I think we should go there”

Note again that I don’t have my tinfoil hat on to think he is bad, but I can see a world where he is still compatible regardless

Also, SVS is just good here. Feel as good as I did with soneji and Kate

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:47 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:23 am My work is done here. See you all tomorrow.
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Ok I am just going to ignore your slot now, I understand Mac's POV on you even more. You should open a construction company
Boom bye scum.
God I just…I can’t shake that you’re just bad. I haven’t agreed or even followed a lot of your post progressions this game.

Bumping you down to the same tier on my rainbow list as falcon

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:06 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:05 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 am If Dennis if mafia I don’t think it takes until day four to kill Kate tbh.
When would he have done it?
Sooner
So like, do you think she would have taken precedence for him over Marmot N1? It seems to me that Marmot as a kill makes the most sense if Mata wanted to eliminate suspicion on her and was leading the charge.

Which is funny to think, because Mata is by far the least important mafia role, so why would Mata be spooked that much. The only other person Marmot seemed to suspect to an extent was…you.

Ugh. I wish the cop had checked you. Or maybe they have, and haven’t revealed yet. It would just ease my confused heart

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:23 am My work is done here. See you all tomorrow.
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Ok I am just going to ignore your slot now, I understand Mac's POV on you even more. You should open a construction company
Boom bye scum.
God I just…I can’t shake that you’re just bad. I haven’t agreed or even followed a lot of your post progressions this game.

"Bad" in the bad sense or "bad" in the good sense? "bad to the bone" or is it that I'm like "bad medicine",and "bad medicine" is what you need?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:10 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:07 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:51 am I genuinely cannot think of one. The best I can come up with is that wolves skipped the kill to get the doc to self-identify but that’s poor value.
I think Kate was close enough to the town core early on that she could have been a legit kill target
I just wanna fishslap you for still tinfoiling that I wasn’t the NK night two.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m not saying it isn’t possible- but if you think about it, why would the real doc want to out themselves?

It’s not about whether or not you’re right, but it’s the way you’re going about it is screaming “I AM RIGHT, WHO DARES
COUNTERCLAIM??” It looks like role fish[slap]ing

Just my 2c

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 am [VOTE: rondo] aubergine
A very poor vote for you when Seanzie is the only thing keeping me from slamming on you to tie the wagons
I'd kill this.
Would you also kill golden?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:36 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:32 pm

No infodumping

Uh, bit late for that, I declared myself Town ages ago.

Info - dumped.
Modkill this manbird

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:07 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:02 pm
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Boom bye scum.

"Bad" in the bad sense or "bad" in the good sense? "bad to the bone" or is it that I'm like "bad medicine",and "bad medicine" is what you need?
To quote a Key and Peele skit- “think Michael Jackson ‘Bad’. You know how he looked really bad at the end of his life?”

Return to “Previous Heists”