RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 am [VOTE: rondo] aubergine
A very poor vote for you when Seanzie is the only thing keeping me from slamming on you to tie the wagons
I'd kill this.
Would you also kill golden?
Yes.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

But not as much.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

This thread is hilarious, everyone thinks they were the NK targets.
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:50 pm :super:

Your tinfoil of golden mirrors mine. I think his game of self-assuredness is far messier and different than the last game. He has insisted multiple times he wins games as a deepwolf more often than not and is on a streak as such. That precedence niggles on my confidence all the time with him in that ‘he seems so town, but I DONT wanna be snowed by him again, so maybe the best move is to eliminate him before he gets there just in case.’ Which is a shitty way to approach it, because town golden is a strong player. That tinfoil hat is less tinfoil and more 3D-printed pseudo carbon fiber and a terrible fashion choice to be wearing around the farm. So I also am not pursuing it, but if we start eliminating what should be most likely candidates for wolves in lucy/falcon…and they’re both town…? I’m all for chopping golden.

I don’t think there are 2 town in falcon/lucy as of now. I can see a case where only 1 is wolf and someone else is propping them up, but I definitely feel like one of them going over today is integral to our solve.
I suppose I could see Lucy/Golden but I don't see Golden/Mata. As you say, how this lynch comes out will help me focus it somewhat. As of right now, I think he's town. But times change and so do minds.

I do agree that I like todays wagons, although I like the Lucy one more :grin: since I have actively sussed her as opposed to second hand suspicion re falcon, also I think it will say more about Golden than a falcon lynch would. But if we are doing the two wagons thing, this works for me. Although we need to keep in mind that *if* Lucy is bad, she, or her team, isn't ever cancelling Goldens vote (or trying to NK him).
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:39 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:17 am @golden was it you who asked for the rainbow reads. I want to reread some (mostly mata, falcon, lucy, and then others but already a lot for me lol)

So here is town top, mafia bottom. In order with deliberate spacing lol
I CBA with the colours on my phone sorry

Roxy

Golden

Neon
SVS

Dennis
Falcon
Rondo
Scotty
Seanzie

Lucy
Why do you have me so low?
Because I feel better about the people above you.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:03 pm Here's that rainbow list that no one asked for. Players are listed alphabetically in tiers.

Town

S~V~S
Dennis

Light Town

falcon45ca
Kate
Sabiplz
Scotty

Null or No Content

bea
DrWilgy
fingersplints
jack shepherd
lucy
Roxy
Seanzie
Soneji

Mafia Lean

Golden
Matahari

And to include a recap on players I haven't talked about yet that I have now sorted into tiers:

falcon45ca: I also don't really trust Golden, albeit might be for different reasons. His vibes don't strike me as hitting the notes of his scum game.

Scotty: Has been active and prodding, and also mostly harmless. I think of the townleans I have, his is the least strongest, but GTH, I do think he's town, and I have seen enough content from him to slot him here for now.

Matahari: Some of her thoughts that she posted in #529 lack direction. That is fine. But I get the feeling that she is pushing herself to talk about players when she doesn't have anything specific to say about them. Soneji in particular.
Like Marmots NK; I could see a baddie team with one member in the bottom tier NKing him as a WIFOM move. But a Golden/Mata team would have to be incredibly arrogant to kill Marmot here. Possible, but not sure I see it.

At the time, I thought it might have been Sabi that NKed him, or after they flipped civ, I thought it might have been Lucy trying to isolate Sabi. But it could have been for totally different reasons, and I could be out of left field.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:03 pm Here's that rainbow list that no one asked for. Players are listed alphabetically in tiers.

Town

S~V~S
Dennis

Light Town

falcon45ca
Kate
Sabiplz
Scotty

Null or No Content

bea
DrWilgy
fingersplints
jack shepherd
lucy
Roxy
Seanzie
Soneji

Mafia Lean

Golden
Matahari

And to include a recap on players I haven't talked about yet that I have now sorted into tiers:

falcon45ca: I also don't really trust Golden, albeit might be for different reasons. His vibes don't strike me as hitting the notes of his scum game.

Scotty: Has been active and prodding, and also mostly harmless. I think of the townleans I have, his is the least strongest, but GTH, I do think he's town, and I have seen enough content from him to slot him here for now.

Matahari: Some of her thoughts that she posted in #529 lack direction. That is fine. But I get the feeling that she is pushing herself to talk about players when she doesn't have anything specific to say about them. Soneji in particular.
Like Marmots NK; I could see a baddie team with one member in the bottom tier NKing him as a WIFOM move. But a Golden/Mata team would have to be incredibly arrogant to kill Marmot here. Possible, but not sure I see it.

At the time, I thought it might have been Sabi that NKed him, or after they flipped civ, I thought it might have been Lucy trying to isolate Sabi. But it could have been for totally different reasons, and I could be out of left field.
I do agree in a bubble that seems a bit too on-the-nose for bad golden as well as bad mata
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:27 pm This thread is hilarious, everyone thinks they were the NK targets.
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:50 pm :super:

Your tinfoil of golden mirrors mine. I think his game of self-assuredness is far messier and different than the last game. He has insisted multiple times he wins games as a deepwolf more often than not and is on a streak as such. That precedence niggles on my confidence all the time with him in that ‘he seems so town, but I DONT wanna be snowed by him again, so maybe the best move is to eliminate him before he gets there just in case.’ Which is a shitty way to approach it, because town golden is a strong player. That tinfoil hat is less tinfoil and more 3D-printed pseudo carbon fiber and a terrible fashion choice to be wearing around the farm. So I also am not pursuing it, but if we start eliminating what should be most likely candidates for wolves in lucy/falcon…and they’re both town…? I’m all for chopping golden.

I don’t think there are 2 town in falcon/lucy as of now. I can see a case where only 1 is wolf and someone else is propping them up, but I definitely feel like one of them going over today is integral to our solve.
I suppose I could see Lucy/Golden but I don't see Golden/Mata. As you say, how this lynch comes out will help me focus it somewhat. As of right now, I think he's town. But times change and so do minds.

I do agree that I like todays wagons, although I like the Lucy one more :grin: since I have actively sussed her as opposed to second hand suspicion re falcon, also I think it will say more about Golden than a falcon lynch would. But if we are doing the two wagons thing, this works for me. Although we need to keep in mind that *if* Lucy is bad, she, or her team, isn't ever cancelling Goldens vote (or trying to NK him).
Me, onto mata and Falcon from the start

“The baddies would never block, nk or vote block golden”

Nonsense.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Golden i meant that in a world where Lucy was bad. Not otherwise. You can stop huffing now 💕
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:07 pm @Golden i meant that in a world where Lucy was bad. Not otherwise. You can stop huffing now 💕
Even if Lucy is bad (and I think you have probably been right about this) I see no reason they are any less likely to delete my vote based on townreading just one of their members.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

In any event, I don’t think the identity of the deleted vote is something we should plan on figuring out.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:12 pm In any event, I don’t think the identity of the deleted vote is something we should plan on figuring out.
Oh yeah, we can’t figure it out. I just want us to remember it exists if we form a voting strategy. And keep it in mind in a “what would” kind of way.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:27 pm This thread is hilarious, everyone thinks they were the NK targets.
I can say very confidently that I do not think I was a NK target :kadaj: XD
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:33 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:12 pm In any event, I don’t think the identity of the deleted vote is something we should plan on figuring out.
Oh yeah, we can’t figure it out. I just want us to remember it exists if we form a voting strategy. And keep it in mind in a “what would” kind of way.
I think a two vote majority on any target to avoid a tie is essential, yeah. Even though I prefer Falcon I’ll vote Lucy today if it means avoiding vote manipulation shenanigans.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:46 am Darn. I think it's something day but I can't think of anything for the R.
Did you ever get an answer to this? I have no idea myself, I would like to know, too.

You're mighty quiet today. Do you have any thoughts on todays discussion?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:46 pm
I think a two vote majority on any target to avoid a tie is essential, yeah. Even though I prefer Falcon I’ll vote Lucy today if it means avoiding vote manipulation shenanigans.
I agree, but I would prefer Lucy. Short of falcon coming in here with a list of his victims, I don't see me changing my vote. I don't think anyone seems to be thinking she is town :shrug:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:13 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:46 pm
I agree, but I would prefer Lucy. Short of falcon coming in here with a list of his victims, I don't see me changing my vote. I don't think anyone seems to be thinking she is town :shrug:
I’m quite fine being the one to swap of the two of us.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:12 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:46 am Darn. I think it's something day but I can't think of anything for the R.
Did you ever get an answer to this? I have no idea myself, I would like to know, too.

I think Neon said it meant round?

I don't really have any thoughts that someone else hasn't already said. I'm trying to wrap my head around figuring out who might've been connected to Mata/Vivax.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I still think Lucy is a bad elim.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:21 pm I still think Lucy is a bad elim.
How passionate are you about it on a scale from meh to ‘what are you doing you fools’?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why? Do you think she is town?

Her only real suspicions have been Sean, low posters and waffles.

I am not seeing anything town and very much that is the opposite of town.

Show me what I’m missing. Because I am 100% missing the town part of her iso.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:28 pm

I think Neon said it meant round?

I don't really have any thoughts that someone else hasn't already said. I'm trying to wrap my head around figuring out who might've been connected to Mata/Vivax.
R as in RD? I think it means real day, as opposed to a game day.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:27 pm
How passionate are you about it on a scale from meh to ‘what are you doing you fools’?
Somewhere in between. Not as much as Sabi though.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:29 pm

My vibe read says town. She's busy and I don't see wolfy motivation when I run town and scum scenarios.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:33 pm

My vibe read says town. She's busy and I don't see wolfy motivation when I run town and scum scenarios.
So this is gut, not based on what she’s posted or or voted or anything like that?

I respect that. Follow your own gut, not someone else’s.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:36 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:33 pm

So this is gut, not based on what she’s posted or or voted or anything like that?

I respect that. Follow your own gut, not someone else’s.
Not entirely it's vibes but also I just don't see wolfy play.

I see a busy player who's admitted to being busy who's clearly been playing follower not leader and it feels like a townie who's been following the consensus because she can't keep up.

Like she was a strong voice before she got busy and has fallen off a cliff and it all feels town.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

But she’s the fifth highest poster :shrug:

And I tend to view a high poster falling off the earth to be suspicious. But I am less familiar with the current meta, so I could be misinterpreting.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Weee rainbow list!!
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Roxy is townlean because she's not been able to have a conversation but all of her reads feel genuine.

Seanzie would be way lower if I didn't trust Golden. I'm not entirely convinced by the whole 'doc Seanzie' claim and if someone else flips Doc then everything has to be reconsidered.

Have it all, y'all
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@S~V~S I think you wanted rainbow lists so there you go
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:01 pm Weee rainbow list!!
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Roxy is townlean because she's not been able to have a conversation but all of her reads feel genuine.

Seanzie would be way lower if I didn't trust Golden. I'm not entirely convinced by the whole 'doc Seanzie' claim and if someone else flips Doc then everything has to be reconsidered.

Have it all, y'all
I feel like I should be way higher regardless of Golden, but 'ya know, you do you.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:03 pm @S~V~S I think you wanted rainbow lists so there you go
Thanks! Yours looks better than mine.

I think Scotty or Golden asked for them first, but at this stage the more reads we have and the more people who make them the better.

Golden (I think)wrote some good posts on splints,
I feel better about her than I did.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:54 pm But she’s the fifth highest poster :shrug:

And I tend to view a high poster falling off the earth to be suspicious. But I am less familiar with the current meta, so I could be misinterpreting.
And 90% of that was when?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Which is what I've said

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Have it all, y'all
Hmmmm...

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:11 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:54 pm But she’s the fifth highest poster :shrug:

Before she started taking a lot of suspicion a few days back?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:12 pm
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Have it all, y'all
Hmmmm...
10/10 reaction
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Busy people can be bad, too :shrug:

That’s why i try to base suspicions on what people have done and said rather than what they haven’t.

Nothing in her iso is town, imo, neither before nor after she fell off.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:07 pm
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Have it all, y'all
I feel like I should be way higher regardless of Golden, but 'ya know, you do you.
I haven't been able to understand your intentions the entire time, hence why you're just under the 'scum' line.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:07 pm
Me
Golden
SVS
Scotty/Neon

Rondo
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints/Lucy
Falcon

Have it all, y'all
I haven't been able to understand your intentions the entire time, hence why you're just under the 'scum' line.
It's okay. I also don't understand my intentions. :shrug:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm kind of surprised no one has accused me of taking refuge in audacity.

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:47 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:23 am My work is done here. See you all tomorrow.
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Ok I am just going to ignore your slot now, I understand Mac's POV on you even more. You should open a construction company
Boom bye scum.
God I just…I can’t shake that you’re just bad. I haven’t agreed or even followed a lot of your post progressions this game.

Bumping you down to the same tier on my rainbow list as falcon
Is that because you don't think I am scum or he just posts one word scum cases?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:06 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:06 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:05 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 am If Dennis if mafia I don’t think it takes until day four to kill Kate tbh.
When would he have done it?
Sooner
So like, do you think she would have taken precedence for him over Marmot N1? It seems to me that Marmot as a kill makes the most sense if Mata wanted to eliminate suspicion on her and was leading the charge.

Which is funny to think, because Mata is by far the least important mafia role, so why would Mata be spooked that much. The only other person Marmot seemed to suspect to an extent was…you.

Ugh. I wish the cop had checked you. Or maybe they have, and haven’t revealed yet. It would just ease my confused heart
Yeah when I subbed in I first went to every night kill and read their iso which is why I slammed golden so hard in my entry to the game but he weathered the storm fine and seanzie isn't trying to yeet him so shrug if Marmont is wrong he is wrong
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:13 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 am Scotty… someone in this thread, the real doctor, would have been shading the ever living shit out of me and Seanzie for the last two days if I was wrong.

No one has. There’s a bit of light tinfoil and that’s it.
I’m not saying it isn’t possible- but if you think about it, why would the real doc want to out themselves?

It’s not about whether or not you’re right, but it’s the way you’re going about it is screaming “I AM RIGHT, WHO DARES
COUNTERCLAIM??” It looks like role fish[slap]ing

Just my 2c
See that's what I have been thinking too but there hasn't been anything on them and you would think the doc would want to murder the wolf claiming doc as a 1 to 1 it's fine to lose doc we already have two saves but yeah I am operating in a limbo on that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:22 pm
A very poor vote for you when Seanzie is the only thing keeping me from slamming on you to tie the wagons
I'd kill this.
Yes.
Wait Scotty is this a direct statement that golden should die? Because if it's is I will vote him now and hard just say the word
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:39 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:17 am @golden was it you who asked for the rainbow reads. I want to reread some (mostly mata, falcon, lucy, and then others but already a lot for me lol)

So here is town top, mafia bottom. In order with deliberate spacing lol
I CBA with the colours on my phone sorry

Roxy

Golden

Neon
SVS

Dennis
Falcon
Rondo
Scotty
Seanzie

Lucy
Why do you have me so low?
Because I feel better about the people above you.
Can I get a longer breakdown as to why instead of a flippant response?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:22 pm
I'd kill this.
Yes.
Wait Scotty is this a direct statement that golden should die? Because if it's is I will vote him now and hard just say the word
No I was trying to see if I could discern what Seanzie means when he says he’s kill someone.

He said the same thing to Golden after golden called him the doc.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also killing Golden today is like going to the casino and betting it all on black at the roulette table. It’d be a sexy win, but it’s a fools bet

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:17 pm

Busy people can be bad, too :shrug:

That’s why i try to base suspicions on what people have done and said rather than what they haven’t.

Nothing in her iso is town, imo, neither before nor after she fell off.
I believe this is extremely disingenuous to what I'm arguing here

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Yeah the quiet Dennis just makes me think of wolf happy to let town devour themselves
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:47 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:23 am My work is done here. See you all tomorrow.
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Ok I am just going to ignore your slot now, I understand Mac's POV on you even more. You should open a construction company
Boom bye scum.
God I just…I can’t shake that you’re just bad. I haven’t agreed or even followed a lot of your post progressions this game.

Bumping you down to the same tier on my rainbow list as falcon
Is that because you don't think I am scum or he just posts one word scum cases?
Well both

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:30 pm

Yeah the quiet Dennis just makes me think of wolf happy to let town devour themselves
Hmmmm...

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”