DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
13%
nijuukyugou
13%
Sorsha
No votes
Yubaba! Please turn me into a marmot! (Hosts/nps/deads)
73%

Total votes: 15
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Also Sorsha re Dom, no I did not get that feel that he was buddying me, but I will read back. It has only recently come to my attention that I am known for being buddy-able ha ha.
Can I be your buddy? :beer:
I'll be your buddy Marmot.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Dom »

Ah, yes, Nju-- that's another lynch I could get behind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 238

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Also Sorsha re Dom, no I did not get that feel that he was buddying me, but I will read back. It has only recently come to my attention that I am known for being buddy-able ha ha.
Can I be your buddy? :beer:
I think you already are my buddy :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by DFaraday »

Here's my analysis of Sorsha, and why I think she's bad.
Sorsha wrote:
Scotty wrote:I see you bubbles! :hug:

sorsha
Was this just because I'm the low poster or is there some suspicion of me?

I do think sig has said some suspicious stuff but I don't know if I want to make it a three way tie.... And not seeing what's off about Matt & llama tho. :ponder:
Early on she says she doesn't suspect Llama, and ends up casting a throwaway vote on me. Possible soft defense/avoiding responsibility in the lynch.
Sorsha wrote:Well, whatever caught my eye earlier that I wanted to ask DF about has eluded me now.

Hi wilgy
She went on to mention that she was a bit wary of me and wanted to ask me something, but then said she forgot what. That reads to me like she wanted to give the illusion of contributing, without actually putting herself out there.

Day 2 she voted for Matt, but lots of people voted Matt, so I can't read too much into that. Day 3 she cast another throwaway vote, this time on G-Man.
Sorsha wrote: G-Man- voted for llama on day one which looks good for him, he moved it off for a minute then went back though.
G-Man wrote:I'd like to point out that I had originally voted for Llama before Wilgy had. I moved my vote for a few mintues but ended up going back to Llama. Wilgy and Wilgette should really be considered the final two votes on Llama since I was being a moveable-vote dork. Just want to set that record straight.
Why did you move your vote away from llama and then back G-Man? Who did you move it to and why?

Day two voted Matt. Day three took issue with Wilgy's rainbow list. He made this post 39 minutes before the poll ended:
G-Man wrote:Voting Wilgy but
I'll be watching as other
Votes trickle in :eye:
And I questioned why it was ok for him to make a late vote but no one else. I know, and everyone else does too, that late votes and close ones can be manipulated by the baddies but G-Man is just assuming that we are all okay with him being a late voter?
And one minute before the poll closes:
G-Man wrote:Switched my vote to Quin
For the sake of a little
Certainty tonight
Am I the only one bothered by the player who has been a last minute voter in all of the lynches so far being the one criticizing last minute voters? Yes, he did vote for llama day one but I'd like to know more about his late vote switch that day. I'm leaning bad on him, depending on his reasoning for the day one llama vote this could edge slightly higher.
The above feels like Sorsha is reading too much into G-Man's comment. He's not particularly singling out low posters today, so her continuing with that reasoning feels weak.

Overall, Sorsha's posts give the impression that she's trying to avoid the spotlight and avoid responsibility. She's definitely suspicious.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

G-Man wrote:Voting Niju now
Daughter's baptism today
Back in afternoon?
Huzzah! :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote:Here's my analysis of Sorsha, and why I think she's bad.
Sorsha wrote:
Scotty wrote:I see you bubbles! :hug:

sorsha
Was this just because I'm the low poster or is there some suspicion of me?

I do think sig has said some suspicious stuff but I don't know if I want to make it a three way tie.... And not seeing what's off about Matt & llama tho. :ponder:
Early on she says she doesn't suspect Llama, and ends up casting a throwaway vote on me. Possible soft defense/avoiding responsibility in the lynch.
Sorsha wrote:Well, whatever caught my eye earlier that I wanted to ask DF about has eluded me now.

Hi wilgy
She went on to mention that she was a bit wary of me and wanted to ask me something, but then said she forgot what. That reads to me like she wanted to give the illusion of contributing, without actually putting herself out there.

Day 2 she voted for Matt, but lots of people voted Matt, so I can't read too much into that. Day 3 she cast another throwaway vote, this time on G-Man.
Sorsha wrote: G-Man- voted for llama on day one which looks good for him, he moved it off for a minute then went back though.
G-Man wrote:I'd like to point out that I had originally voted for Llama before Wilgy had. I moved my vote for a few mintues but ended up going back to Llama. Wilgy and Wilgette should really be considered the final two votes on Llama since I was being a moveable-vote dork. Just want to set that record straight.
Why did you move your vote away from llama and then back G-Man? Who did you move it to and why?

Day two voted Matt. Day three took issue with Wilgy's rainbow list. He made this post 39 minutes before the poll ended:
G-Man wrote:Voting Wilgy but
I'll be watching as other
Votes trickle in :eye:
And I questioned why it was ok for him to make a late vote but no one else. I know, and everyone else does too, that late votes and close ones can be manipulated by the baddies but G-Man is just assuming that we are all okay with him being a late voter?
And one minute before the poll closes:
G-Man wrote:Switched my vote to Quin
For the sake of a little
Certainty tonight
Am I the only one bothered by the player who has been a last minute voter in all of the lynches so far being the one criticizing last minute voters? Yes, he did vote for llama day one but I'd like to know more about his late vote switch that day. I'm leaning bad on him, depending on his reasoning for the day one llama vote this could edge slightly higher.
The above feels like Sorsha is reading too much into G-Man's comment. He's not particularly singling out low posters today, so her continuing with that reasoning feels weak.

Overall, Sorsha's posts give the impression that she's trying to avoid the spotlight and avoid responsibility. She's definitely suspicious.
I think her recent ginormous posts giving opinions about everyone which have boosted discussion seem distinctly the opposite of trying to avoid either suspicion or the spotlight.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote: I think her recent ginormous posts giving opinions about everyone which have boosted discussion seem distinctly the opposite of trying to avoid either suspicion or the spotlight.
That is a fair point, but I feel like her voting record speaks differently. If she sticks with the G-Man suspicion and gives a more convincing reason I'll feel a little better about her Day 3 vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Also, my post was primarily about her behavior in the first three days, where she contributed very few memorable comments, to my recollection. I know that when I'm bad it's usually easier to hide early on and post more when there are fewer players left.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Shouldn't we take all days into account?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote:Shouldn't we take all days into account?
Sure, as long as we don't forget what came before. And if my theory is correct, the fact that she's just becoming more active now doesn't really contradict it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Sorsha »

S~V~S wrote:I will reread G Mans original player read haikus, but one of the reasons I felt good about him to begin with was those player reads. Before that I was skeptical; I think self imposed posting gimmicks can be a way to hide, but those player reads were pretty frank~ no punches being pulled.
I don't really have a problem with the haiku thing (it inspired me to put a haiku game into the heist game lineup :biggrin: ). I wanted to do a comparison between my red and orange players to see if there was any teammate signs but didn't have time today. Maybe later tonight.

DF- I don't really see much in your case to respond to that I haven't already addressed. I've acknowledged that my play the first few days has been poor and in hopes of avoiding possibly mislynching people due to not really knowing what's going on I've voted off the main wagons. As to being more active now, later in the game, that's how I usually am anyway but I also was in the Turf Wars as a prisoner for some time and the EST Mafia, both which required sock accounts.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

And your dismissal of my G-Man case doesn't sit well with me either, DF. You say I'm "looking too much into his comment" that's the same thing he said (or similar) after the last days vote but the case you quoted had three of his comments going back to day one in it... Did you even read the case or are you just echoing what he said?

Do you have any suspicions other than me DF?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DFaraday wrote:
Sure, as long as we don't forget what came before. And if my theory is correct, the fact that she's just becoming more active now doesn't really contradict it.
But if you read what she said, it kind of should, shouldn't it? It should be taken into account at least.

I had to go out for a few hours, but am in for the day now. I should have plenty of time to do those rereads I wanted to do.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 247

Post by G-Man »

Back but I must mow
Now that my other two games
Are over, here more
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Voting DFaraday for now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I will leave mine on Soneji for now,but if Faraday starts picking up traction, I can move to him too.

I am opposed to a lynch of sig or G Man. I feel OK about Dom, too. Having read back on him, I did not particularly think he was buddying. Due to our mod relationship, I interact with Dom alot, and he seems to be talking to me like he usually does.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Sorsha wrote:And your dismissal of my G-Man case doesn't sit well with me either, DF. You say I'm "looking too much into his comment" that's the same thing he said (or similar) after the last days vote but the case you quoted had three of his comments going back to day one in it... Did you even read the case or are you just echoing what he said?

Do you have any suspicions other than me DF?
It feels to me like you're placing too much stock in his eyeball post, when he hasn't really posted anything to follow up on late voters since then. In fact, today he's focused on Ninja, and she was in the middle of the voter pack (incidentally, I think G-Man makes some pretty good points about Ninja's voting record). It came off to me like you were looking for a reason to throw your vote somewhere, and latched onto that one comment.

But anyway, you're not the only person I'm looking at. As I said, I think there's a case to be made for Ninja, and I'm reading over Eloh now, since I've had her on my radar for days.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
But if you read what she said, it kind of should, shouldn't it? It should be taken into account at least.

I had to go out for a few hours, but am in for the day now. I should have plenty of time to do those rereads I wanted to do.
It is, and I'm looking at other people right now. If I find someone more suspicious I'll vote them instead, but Sorsha is still a strong possibility for my vote today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Have you read her posts from earlier today? What are your opinions on them?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote:Have you read her posts from earlier today? What are your opinions on them?
Aside from G-Man, her opinions aren't too far off from mine, which makes her look a little better. I'd like to see her follow up more on some of those other suspicions though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by DFaraday »

Elohcin wrote:Wow. Awesome result. I am also glad I was not around at the end. I may have voted to save llama b/c I am easily tricked by him.
Okay, so Elohcin didn't voice suspicion of him, then after the lynch says she would have voted to save him. That caught my attention the first time around, but it's harder to parse than if she'd said, "I would have voted Llama." That would have set off huge red flags.
Elohcin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:It's night. And lots of things kill the game a little.

Eloh appears to feel that the level of non-srs combined with the tone being taken by some folks makes her not want to respond. I don't think you have to be a mind reader to get what she's putting out. Telling people you feel like you are wasting your time when you spent half the game time so far basically role playing, essentially wasting HER time (from the Eloh perspective). I don;t know Eloh all that immensely well, and she & I have always had a somewhat problematic relationship as other than being American women, we have little in common.

But *I* can see what is putting her off.

Read her posts and respond to talk *to* her, not *at* her.
SVS, you are understanding my thoughts very well this game.

And I also agree with this statement.
S~V~S wrote:You aren't much acting like you,Wilgy. Not sure what that means, maybe nothing; you're one of those people who likes to mix it up. I think of you as kind of sweet; you are a little harder this game.
I feel like I wish we could just start this game over and do it differently with more focus and seriousness. We can't do that obviously, but I can start over with a fresh perspective. Unfortunately, I just found out that I misunderstood my role a bit. So, between that and the lack of actual playing mafia on Day 1, I am going to try to put Day 1 in the back of my mind and kind of start new myself.
She's frustrated with the tone of the game, which led to her obstinate behavior which I previously found suspect. This could be genuine, or she could be a distracting tactic to get out of defending against the points made on her. Or, it could be a mix of both. At this point, I'm thinking more genuine though.

Elohcin wrote:I feel like I'm in the dark stumbling around trying to find the baddies.

SVS, I'm glad to have you back. Who would you have voted for Day 3 if you were allowed?

Wilgy, I agree that your tone is a bit mean and I do think you aren't playing like yourself. I'm mostly just confused as to why you are going so hard against me.

DF seems to be getting more involved and I feel like he is being helpful.

LC is becoming less trustworthy imo. His mannerisms seem sneakier and sneakier.

I am somewhat trusting of Dom atm.

I am on the fence with G-Man. His comment about his vote was suspicious to me. And I am not sure I buy SVS's explanation of it.

I think that's all for now....
Lately she's voiced civvie feelings towards me and baddie feelings towards Ninja, so I think we're on the same page. In short, Eloh has dropped down my suspicion list.

This was awfully abbreviated analysis, but I have to go do church stuff. I'll go over Ninja's posts when I get back and decide where I'm voting.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Have you read her posts from earlier today? What are your opinions on them?
Aside from G-Man, her opinions aren't too far off from mine, which makes her look a little better. I'd like to see her follow up more on some of those other suspicions though.
interesting you only have this revelation when svs pushes you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I'm a pushy bitch.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Eloh has dropped down
A notch or two on my list
Recently as well
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote:I'm a pushy bitch.
You should never mess
With a civvie Mama Bear
She'll claw your face off
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I haven't really changed my opinion much today, my gut still says nijuu is the one, so my vote will likely stay there.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by sig »

Hello! I like Sorsha's most recent push. As well as SVS coming in swinging this phase.

I'm voting for Soneji, as I did yesterday. I think there is a bigger chance he is mafia in this game at this point then Niju.
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

I put my vote on niju for now. I want her to come in and talk.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You did not actually vote, eloh.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:You did not actually vote, eloh.
Thanks! I don't know how that happened.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Niju has not voted yet, right?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:hugs: And I love ya for it.

Where did the Soneji votes come from? I don't even remember them.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Neither have DF or sprityo
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
:hugs: And I love ya for it.

Where did the Soneji votes come from? I don't even remember them.
Well, one of them comes from me. I don;t love his sig suspicion, and he has seemed somewhat scrambly since being asked about it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Wow I really must have skimmed or forgotten.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by nijuukyugou »

Oh, boy! Votes!
Elohcin wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Wilgy will respite then, and figure out whats going on with himself...

Eloh I do think you are bad, but I don't want to be mean. Out of what happened last night though I think Ji and DF look the worst.

I'll get it right next time LC. I promise!
Do you mean Soneji and DF? And what makes them look the worst to you? Their voting?

@ SVS, thanks for your opinions.

I think we need to get focused. I see several of us are in agreement on finding various players suspicious. We need to agree on one and not spread the votes. As I said, I need to look at wilgy with fresh eyes. I think I failed to do it Day 3. I will back off of him for now and try to look elsewhere. I know he thinks I'm bad, but he's wrong.
And yet, the votes are pretty spread. Hmm.
Long Con wrote:nijuukyugou gets my vote for the time being. She hardly here, and when she's here she has basically echoed popular points of conversation (Wilgy's weird, Matt was suspicious) and it felt like she was buddying me as well. So, she's my current top suspicion.
This is a mostly valid and accurate assessment of my playing. I have been playing a horribly lazy game (really, rather lazily lately, but in this game, especially) without much original thought. Eloh's right about my being on break and getting back into things, and so I'm "conveniently" busy, so it would seem (she didn't say that, but someone else did). Buddying? Not really. I gave stock your Wilgy hypothesis and followed your last case, but I'm not ready to be buddies yet. You're still a sneak, but I'm trying this new thing called "LC didn't totally bamboozle me in Rocky and Bullwinkle, so try not being automatically suspicious." I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass :P
Long Con wrote:I haven't really changed my opinion much today, my gut still says nijuu is the one, so my vote will likely stay there.
I'm flattered, but spoken for *bats eyelashes*

So, as the votes currently stand, it looks like I need to save myself, especially since after this post, it's unlikely I'll be back in the thread for the night (I've procrastinated with schoolwork that I may or may not still do). I see that people who are voting for Soneji are mostly doing it because of a sig vote, and most people posting seem to agree that sig is civ. I would agree, since sig is not following a pattern that he tends towards when he is bad (it's a specific quirk, and I'm gonna pull an Epi here and not reveal exactly what this quirk is for the sake of future games). This isn't a particularly strong case against Soneji, and I haven't really had any pings from him so far, but this is mafia, and I do get bamboozled quite often, and I kinda don't wanna die, so I'll put my vote there.

As for suspicions (so I'm actually contributing at some level), DFaraday, upon closer reading, makes me itchy. I don't like that he's so quick to agree with Wilgy's case on Eloh, and his votes stink (but hell, I guess mine do, too :sigh: ). There was also a comment he made early in the game that caught my eye, but for the life of me, I can't find it now in my ISO, and probably only caught my eye in context. That is a pretty much useless comment to make right now, but I'm getting more and more tired and more concerned about spending too much time on mafia this evening when I have things to do. I'll try to look for it later should I survive. And while I'm still mostly in the camp that Wilgy is acting weird as Mr. StinkMonster, I'm also up to looking at his behavior/tone in a different light (AKA baddie light), since I've been doing the "don't let obviously suspicious behavior get away from you" sort of thing in mafia since Biblical. But that's a conversation for another day, methinks.

Okay, I'm rambling now and need to quit. I'm voting Soneji.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'll read Soneji once I get out of the shower.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Reread the Soneji stuff because apparently I forgot it all. :blush:

Yeah, I understand the votes behind him. I'm not sure if I think he looks worse than Nju. Her last post was enough for em to give her another day or so. I still think DFaraday is bad. :shrug:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Day ends in like 30 minutes. Don't forget to vote!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I think that I am
Comfortable with either
Of the top two folk
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

G-Man wrote:I think that I am
Comfortable with either
Of the top two folk
Being lynched that is
I've not as strong a read on
Soneji but yeah
My Banners:
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Yeah, I would prefer a Ninja vote to Soneji, but I wouldn't particularly mind Soneji going. After looking over her I feel more confident that Ninja is bad, but I don't want to tie the vote. :keys:

Meh, I'll just go for it. *Votes Ninja*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by sig »

Can we have another vote on Sonjii please? I think he is mafia and DF is a teammate trying to save him.
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DFaraday wrote:Yeah, I would prefer a Ninja vote to Soneji, but I wouldn't particularly mind Soneji going. After looking over her I feel more confident that Ninja is bad, but I don't want to tie the vote. :keys:

You changing your vote
Concerns me because I still
Don't trust you this game
My Banners:
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

G-Man wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Yeah, I would prefer a Ninja vote to Soneji, but I wouldn't particularly mind Soneji going. After looking over her I feel more confident that Ninja is bad, but I don't want to tie the vote. :keys:

You changing your vote
I didn't change my vote, this was the only time I'e voted.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Soneji »

Niju

Since it is that or I get lynched. Possible mafia getting lynched is always preferable over the only person I know for sure is town, that being myself. I'm still rather disappointed with how obtuse SVS is being but I guess not everyone has an eye for things.

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

sig wrote:Can we have another vote on Sonjii please? I think he is mafia and DF is a teammate trying to save him.
uuuuuuugh! I hate doing stuff like this but I changed my vote to Soneji. I take responsibility for my vote but I really hope we are all right about this.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DFaraday wrote:
G-Man wrote:

You changing your vote
I didn't change my vote, this was the only time I'e voted.
Sorry my mistake
I'm still not crazy about
Your voting record
My Banners:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Actually I feel fine with it being tied with these two... I graded them both at orange in my iso's
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I am quite tempted
To change my vote from Niju
Because this irks me
My Banners: