An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 4)

Moderator: Community Team

Who king hit the poor cunt?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Dom
40%
Epignosis
No votes
Lady LambdaDelta
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Host/Dead/Spec
60%

Total votes: 10
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 1)

Post by nutella »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] all of your posts so far are entirely devoid of spice. I see no real takes. I want takes
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

maybe you're the wrong person to ask that of at this stage but even your trademark "prod" votes don't feel like prods. There's no heart.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:17 am Jack is never this out of character as scum I think. I also tend to be able to sort him out by day 3 unless I die so as always not lynching him
:evileye:

this is a juicy little post

I've never liked when people say things like "I can sort this person/start trying to solve the game by day X" -- if you're town it's like asking to be night killed, if you're scum it's lazy and a slightly manipulative way to wriggle out of a lynch

this doesn't really make sense as jack/tony w/w I don't think... maybe tony has tmi on jack? idk it doesn't sit right
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:07 am
Dom wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:24 pm @Dom

Why is that post suspicious?
What was your aim?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:25 pm Dom doesn’t get himself lynched.

When was the last time Dom got lynched at all? DF gets lynched practically every game.
I'm unclear as to what you point is.
To get DF to post. Because he doesn’t. And I don’t want to roll the dice on his alignment. I want him to play.

Again, why is it suspicious?

My point is two people said they though I was talking about you and I wasn’t. Clearing that up.
Whats your point in Dom never gets lynched vs DF always does?
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:35 am did I understood correct, Jack is suspicious because he pinged a low poster to play?
I'd like to find out if he is suspicious for doing so.
DFaraday wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:55 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:53 pm
DFaraday wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:51 pm Cheers, dingoes ate my baby, didgeridoo!

I can’t read anyone so I’m not going to pretend to try.
what're you gonna do instead?
Hopefully play the way I used to: Look at inconsistencies in players' statements, observe voting patterns (if I live that long), and examine how effects of role abilities could be linked to specific players.

My initial comment meant "I can't read anyone's meta." I've never been any good at differentiating a player's town game from their scum game, so I mostly just approach every player on a game by game basis.
I'd love to see the old DF back.

DFaraday wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:12 am After catching up, I don't feel super strong about most of the field so far, but Nutella is a standout as seeming towny to me. She's offering thoughts on a lot of players, asking questions, not being waffly.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:20 am Why would I fucking buddy DF even if I was a wolf? There’s only about a 25% chance he even votes today.

I don’t believe you believe the things you are saying.

Gonna go ahead and vote [VOTE: Jack] aubergine for now.
But this ain't it. Do you even remember what nutella was like? :p
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:32 am @Sloonei all of your posts so far are entirely devoid of spice. I see no real takes. I want takes
You want takes?
On what?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

What was your aim?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:25 pm Dom doesn’t get himself lynched.

When was the last time Dom got lynched at all? DF gets lynched practically every game.
To get DF to post. Because he doesn’t. And I don’t want to roll the dice on his alignment. I want him to play.

My point is two people said they though I was talking about you and I wasn’t. Clearing that up.
Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:35 am did I understood correct, Jack is suspicious because he pinged a low poster to play?
DFaraday wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:51 pm Cheers, dingoes ate my baby, didgeridoo!

Hopefully play the way I used to: Look at inconsistencies in players' statements, observe voting patterns (if I live that long), and examine how effects of role abilities could be linked to specific players.

My initial comment meant "I can't read anyone's meta." I've never been any good at differentiating a player's town game from their scum game, so I mostly just approach every player on a game by game basis.

DFaraday wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:12 am After catching up, I don't feel super strong about most of the field so far, but Nutella is a standout as seeming towny to me. She's offering thoughts on a lot of players, asking questions, not being waffly.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:20 am Why would I fucking buddy DF even if I was a wolf? There’s only about a 25% chance he even votes today.

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:32 am @Sloonei all of your posts so far are entirely devoid of spice. I see no real takes. I want takes
You want takes?
On what?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dom wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:38 am

What was your aim?

You want takes?
On what?
I like the idea to ping someone to play and dislike the reminder of him being LHF.
Idk yet which is stronger to make a read on Jack

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

how to do an Iso without the op links? can I search on phone?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:12 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:03 pm Dom is easy though
Don't talk about my personal life like that. :slick:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:52 am
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:09 am It's like you haven't decided whether you're buddying him or pushing for his lunch, you're bjust looking for someone easy to talk about
Someone easy to talk about. That rings true. [VOTE: Jack] aubergine
:eye:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Rings false cause it didn’t actually happen. It was one post directed at DF before Nutella said it was scummy
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine for now. I’m absolutely not getting lynched because I asked DF to play. Asinine.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DFaraday wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:02 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:04 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:28 pm @DFaraday

You have a history of missing day phases and ending games with under 10 posts. I understand that irl stuff happens but It has become a pattern.

I would absolutely love to play a mafia game with you but that’s going to require you to play a mafia game with me as well.

Please post.
You're mafia.
No you.

If I was mafia, I wouldn’t start the game with a push on a guy who tends to get himself lynched all on his own.
Why wouldn't you? In a game with so few players, nearly all of which are vanilla, every town vote is significant. The usual approach of leaving me for late game won't fly here, since in a few phases I could conceivably pop back in after a hiatus and cast a deciding vote. It might be a better approach for the Mafia to go for a softball right out of the gate to get a jump on the numbers without really putting themselves on the line in the way they might in trying to fabricate a case on a more prominent player.
Because if you play your normal game, you’d get lynched anyway without tying your death to me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nutella’s town meta is being waffley and when asked to back up her opinions, she’s like “lol idk” and she’s not even really asking questions but making false statements.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:26 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:54 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:50 am [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:24 pm Hey everyone! I hope we're not all acting Australian somehow, because I don't know how to do that and I'd end up going Crocodile Dundee.
Because this is his only post and it’s nothing at all.
Hey, don't vote me! We're voting Jack.
lol I wanted to question your sheeping of me but this is legit, you can have a townread
This game is a joke right? Everyone high giving and giving townreads to scummy players. Wtf?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:30 am
DFaraday wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:02 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:04 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:28 pm @DFaraday

You have a history of missing day phases and ending games with under 10 posts. I understand that irl stuff happens but It has become a pattern.

I would absolutely love to play a mafia game with you but that’s going to require you to play a mafia game with me as well.

Please post.
You're mafia.
No you.

If I was mafia, I wouldn’t start the game with a push on a guy who tends to get himself lynched all on his own.
Why wouldn't you? In a game with so few players, nearly all of which are vanilla, every town vote is significant. The usual approach of leaving me for late game won't fly here, since in a few phases I could conceivably pop back in after a hiatus and cast a deciding vote. It might be a better approach for the Mafia to go for a softball right out of the gate to get a jump on the numbers without really putting themselves on the line in the way they might in trying to fabricate a case on a more prominent player.
yeah. this is why "mislynch bait"/going after low-hanging fruit is a problem. it almost always ends up in the scum's favor

but I still feel like my initial concern wasn't even answered. Jack were you "pushing" DF with the post or not?
No. And you fucking know that.

I pinged him early and asked him to play.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

Stupid Sloonei frisbee votes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Dom[/mention]
I said the equivalent of “Vote Dom. Please play, DF. He has a bearded dude avatar.” Two people were like “I thought you meant Dom’s avatar.” And I’m just like “Um...Dom’s avatar doesn’t even have a beard.” And now you’re grilling me on the importance of the relative beards of your avatars and why I felt the need to compare them.

I need you and [mention]nutella[/mention] and [mention]Long Con[/mention] and [mention]DFaraday[/mention] to explain with actual words, without saying “idk” or “kinda” or “maybe,” exactly what is suspicious about me pinging a guy who doesn’t average a single post per day, and asking him to actually play the game.

Explain to me the wolf motivation or whatever.

At least one of you is a wolf struck by the false idea that I can be lynched. If it ain’t you, back up your shit.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:11 am [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine for now. I’m absolutely not getting lynched because I asked DF to play. Asinine.
I like this vote.

Jack-- talk to me about Long Con.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:17 am

Nutella’s town meta is being waffley and when asked to back up her opinions, she’s like “lol idk” and she’s not even really asking questions but making false statements.
Is that indicative of her mafia meta, though?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:18 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:24 pm Hey everyone! I hope we're not all acting Australian somehow, because I don't know how to do that and I'd end up going Crocodile Dundee.
lol I wanted to question your sheeping of me but this is legit, you can have a townread
This game is a joke right? Everyone high giving and giving townreads to scummy players. Wtf?
I don't like the LC/nutella interaction either.
So-- which is worse, nutella or LC?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:20 am [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

I'm unclear on a clear rationale as to why you're voting nutella. Can you explain it linearly?

Why nutella over LC?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:27 am @Dom
I said the equivalent of “Vote Dom. Please play, DF. He has a bearded dude avatar.” Two people were like “I thought you meant Dom’s avatar.” And I’m just like “Um...Dom’s avatar doesn’t even have a beard.” And now you’re grilling me on the importance of the relative beards of your avatars and why I felt the need to compare them.

I need you and @nutella and @Long Con and @DFaraday to explain with actual words, without saying “idk” or “kinda” or “maybe,” exactly what is suspicious about me pinging a guy who doesn’t average a single post per day, and asking him to actually play the game.

At least one of you is a wolf struck by the false idea that I can be lynched. If it ain’t you, back up your shit.
I can see a baddie setting this up as "see, i engaged with him, he said he would, he didn't. avoidance!"
I think pressure on you isn't a bad thing. You're not infallable.

Talk to me about some hot takes.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Specifically about LC vs. nutella
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If you changed your mind on me, that’s not an excuse. I want answers.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Let's look at nutella. I'll iso her
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:29 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:27 am @Dom

I need you and @nutella and @Long Con and @DFaraday to explain with actual words, without saying “idk” or “kinda” or “maybe,” exactly what is suspicious about me pinging a guy who doesn’t average a single post per day, and asking him to actually play the game.

I can see a baddie setting this up as "see, i engaged with him, he said he would, he didn't. avoidance!"
I think pressure on you isn't a bad thing. You're not infallable.

Talk to me about some hot takes.
Infallible?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:30 am If you changed your mind on me, that’s not an excuse. I want answers.
I gave you some.

You aren't infallible. Why should I just trust you?

Drop the arrogance and engage with me.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:31 am Let's look at nutella. I'll iso her
"Let's not respond to Jack's questions"
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:28 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:11 am [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine for now. I’m absolutely not getting lynched because I asked DF to play. Asinine.
I like this vote.

Jack-- talk to me about Long Con.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:17 am

Is that indicative of her mafia meta, though?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:18 am
I don't like the LC/nutella interaction either.
So-- which is worse, nutella or LC?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:20 am [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

I'm unclear on a clear rationale as to why you're voting nutella. Can you explain it linearly?

Why nutella over LC?
Nutella: Jack is suspicious.
Jack: Why?
Nutella: Cause you did this thing.
Jack: I clearly didn’t. Why am I suspicious?
Nutella: Cause maybe you were doing this other thing.
Jack: That’s stupid. Of course I wouldn’t do that as a wolf. Why am I suspicious?
Nutella: Lol idk.
LC: I like the part where Nutella says “Cause you did this thing.” Vote Jack”
Tony: Jack is obviously town.
Quin: Jack is obviously town.
Nutella: Tony Probably has tmi.

So Nutella has been caught making false statements, reads that aren’t based on anything and general jenga-y play.

Doesn’t keep pushing me. Doesn’t drop it. Switches to a clarifying question with an already apparent answer that doesn’t really do anything but deescalate and moves on to Tony.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:34 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:30 am If you changed your mind on me, that’s not an excuse. I want answers.
I gave you some.

Infallible implies I’m making a mistake. As a wolf? What mistake am I making? As a townie? Then what’s your point?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:45 am
I gave you some.

Infallible implies I’m making a mistake. As a wolf? What mistake am I making? As a townie? Then what’s your point?
You're being pedantic.

I'm trying to engage with you on the level. I'm saying if you're a civvie, you're not perfect so drop the act and just talk to people.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:36 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:31 am Let's look at nutella. I'll iso her
"Let's not respond to Jack's questions"
WHOA! What questions? More on this... soon!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:47 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:45 am
I gave you some.

You're being pedantic.

I'm trying to engage with you on the level. I'm saying if you're a civvie, you're not perfect so drop the act and just talk to people.
I’m not perfect. I’m unlynchable.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Those weren't questions.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DF plays that way enough of the time that pinging him to play is fake because you already know from experience that he'll play how he plays pings or not. Filler content not real content. Flush Out Fillers, as they say. Done. "Answered" Wolf motivation: early seemingly useful but no really content.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 am DF plays that way enough of the time that pinging him to play is fake because you already know from experience that he'll play how he plays pings or not. Filler content not real content. Flush Out Fillers, as they say. Done. "Answered" Wolf motivation: early seemingly useful but no really content.
If I know from experience how DF is gonna play, he should just replace out.

I don’t need to make filler content. Accusations of filler content on D1 are wolfy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella's ISO looks fine to me. Jack's freaking out about a couple of votes compounds my suspicion.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:59 am nutella's ISO looks fine to me. Jack's freaking out about a couple of votes compounds my suspicion.
:rolleyes:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:58 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 am DF plays that way enough of the time that pinging him to play is fake because you already know from experience that he'll play how he plays pings or not. Filler content not real content. Flush Out Fillers, as they say. Done. "Answered" Wolf motivation: early seemingly useful but no really content.
If I know from experience how DF is gonna play, he should just replace out.

I don’t need to make filler content. Accusations of filler content on D1 are wolfy.
LOL so wolfy. Much accusation.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:59 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:59 am nutella's ISO looks fine to me. Jack's freaking out about a couple of votes compounds my suspicion.
:rolleyes:
AAAAAHHHHHH this is the red flag here. If Jack isn't scum here then I'll eat a waffle.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Do I need to provide a list of times wolves jumped all over me in early game only for me to come back and get them lynched or for me to be otherwise killed but right?

It’s a thing. I’m not going to stop going after people who dishonestly push me so as to not seem like I’m “freaking out.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I believe LC believes what he’s saying much more than I believe Nutella believes what she’s saying. He can gnaw on my pant leg for awhile.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:03 am I believe LC believes what he’s saying much more than I believe Nutella believes what she’s saying. He can gnaw on my pant leg for awhile.
WTF why would you say that, suddenly I sound like a guy with strong beliefs? Fuck have you read my posts?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:03 am I believe LC believes what he’s saying much more than I believe Nutella believes what she’s saying. He can gnaw on my pant leg for awhile.
please rephrase your last sentence, I try to understand it.

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 65

Post by G-Man »

Needing to ISO people resulted in creating this list. You're welcome.

DFaraday
Dom
Epignosis
G-Man
Jackofhearts2005
Lady LambdaDelta
Long Con
Michelle
nutella
Quin
sabie12
Sloonei
TonyStarkPrime

I'll post some observations around lunch time.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:22 pm
Epi has me confused. Does he think I’m civ or did he write the wrong name down? Not a sus issue; just a point of clarification.

I have me confused too. :consoling:

You can be a civilian too.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What was your aim?

You prodded somebody you know is only going to post when he deigns to come online and post. You know full well you aren't getting anything out of him, so why bother? :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:43 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:39 pm nah, jack is fair dinkum right now.
google said you think Jack is honest, is that correct?
:haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:17 am
I’m characterizing LC as a small dog, grabbing my pantleg in his teeth and pulling. He’s “attacking” me but it doesn’t bother me and I’m not going to try to lynch him for it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:16 am
WTF why would you say that, suddenly I sound like a guy with strong beliefs? Fuck have you read my posts?

Not “strong.” Just believable, esp contrasted with Nutella.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:24 am

What was your aim?

You prodded somebody you know is only going to post when he deigns to come online and post. You know full well you aren't getting anything out of him, so why bother? :shrug:
Because I’m a nice person and that seemed nicer than loudly proclaiming that I don’t like playing with DF because he doesn’t fucking play and he eventually just gets lynched D4 or whatever and Mac might as well roll a dice and cut a role instead of sending it to DF.

See? Now I’m the asshole that’s picking on DF.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:30 am
I’m characterizing LC as a small dog, grabbing my pantleg in his teeth and pulling. He’s “attacking” me but it doesn’t bother me and I’m not going to try to lynch him for it.
Ain't no big dog attacks on Day 1, dude. And so you would try to lynch people who suspect you, but only if you think they're serious and might be successful? You're just Mr "No U"?

This is Civ behaviour now? "I'd OMGUS him but i think I can weather this so I won't." :eye:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:45 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:30 am
Ain't no big dog attacks on Day 1, dude. And so you would try to lynch people who suspect you, but only if you think they're serious and might be successful? You're just Mr "No U"?

This is Civ behaviour now? "I'd OMGUS him but i think I can weather this so I won't." :eye:
Okay, LC. Why should I suspect you as much as I suspect Nutella?

Return to “Previous Heists”