Sloonei

Dizzy
added null lines
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 11

Re: Escape From Trump Tower [DAY 3]

Post by Soneji »

It's considerably easy for me to forget this place exists at times, especially when I have things actually going on in my life. Did a d1 more thorough read, and will be doing reads of d2 and this day phase before day end. Thankfully majority of posts were on d1.

112 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:51 am Juliets seems towny by my meta of her. She doesn't use contractions and writes pretty bluntly sometimes, so she always looks kinda sketch, but I'd lean town on her right now owing to the complicatedness of her Sloonei read- I think she's being genuine when she says she doesn't know how to read him well and is concerned with being fooled again. She says she's reading him more as town now, but it's an early back-and-forth type read and those tend to come from townies more often than wolves; wolves are more inclined to stick with an early read throughout a greater duration of the round and don't flip-flop so soon. I think she's showing true uncertainty.

Regarding Sloonei, I can see him as a wolf personally. His questions don't seem to go anywhere and he's forcing the humour a bit.
It seems someone not using contractions is a scum ping for you, but you failed to point out the specific Sloonei post responding "I do not know." when pressed about who was scum. Your take on Sloonei here is just one line at the bottom, after a whole paragraph spent on a townread, to just say that you could see him as a wolf. Not that you specifically read him as one, so it seems like you're only giving a thumbs up to others push there, while distancing yourself from it. Is he your packmate?

112 throughout d1 was rather measured, but didn't strongly push anything except Dizzy for 3p stuff, and then Wilgy for a reaction to Dizzy stuff, neither of which look good.

DrWilgy
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:03 am
juliets wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:50 pm I would love to hear some impressions or leans or whatever you're comfortable with at this point. I don't have any impression of you right now except I like you and Jack is funny. Please give me something to work with.
You are good.
112 is good but I'm not as sure as I'm not used to them.
Sloonei is likely bad and in contrast Epi is likely good.
I'm open to Dad being added to my list of nicknames.
Jack being mia is nbd for the moment.
Nanook is somewhat sketchy.
I'm not going to pretend that I can ever read LC.

Does this satisfy you Jules or do you have any questions. Do my thoughts raise any questions?
Solid opening reads list from Wilgy, with 112 being the only difference up to this post.

I mindmelded with Wilgy quite a bit even outside this post, and liked where they pushed. Their wagon d1 was extremely suspect with Sloonei pushing back on their suspicion but not Epi's(Wilgy an easier target), and MP7's flopping on the slot. I don't see any good reasoning why they were a wagon that day.

Dyslexicon

Openly outed as 3p, and seemed genuinely bummed about it. Outside of the gambit of them being actually just scum claiming indie here which feels unlikely, worry would be that they're truly anti-town, but truly anti-town indies make themselves apparent eventually through actions.

Funnygurl555
Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:09 pm scirrus seems alright but im wary of giving em a town read
Think this post is a good look for FG as it went against the consensus townread on Scirrus. Most scum would just let that be and not rock the boat.

FG didn't give much analysis d1, but their little agreements here and there along with a few stray thoughts of their own read good.

Long Con
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:00 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:55 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:24 pm Even for those players who do think they've caught scum Sloonei, who are his teammates then? There's more work to be done. A static gamestate actively hurts our faction.
That's a Day 2 problem.
This MP quote reminded me of this MP quote:
M Plus 7 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:48 pm MP, I'm starting to dislike your lines here.

I feel that you are drawing and encouraging lines of agreement and suspicion that aren't necessarily your own, but more so assist a narrative that is in your favor. I.e. you leave me in the null stating you don't know how you feel but at the same time leaving me at would lynch.

Your LC vote also piggy backing off Nanook.
I don't understand, what's the scum strategy I'm employing exactly?
Wilgy was pretty clear in what he was saying, and MP tries to deflect it... it's straw-mannish. "If you can't define my *scum strategy* in a way that I accept, your accusation isn't valid." Dislike.
This along with other late LC posts d1 pinged me for shading MP while not trying to lead a wagon there. Eventually put a vote on MP7 after being pressed about that, not inspiring. Almost certainly not w/w with MP7 though which is a good get out of this. Good feels that he ended on Sloonei/townread Wilgy.

M Plus 7
M Plus 7 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:16 pm I absolutely hate that 4-person wagon on Sloonei. It's static. It's not pushing the game forward in any way. If there's one reason to ever lynch Mac here, that'd be one. I understand Epi's vote being there, but I'd encourage those voters to at least more actively consider other options.

If Sloonei is scum and I'm actively now arguing to avoid his lynch d1, then lol, but if he is scum I'm confident we can catch him with strong town play.
I don't remember town!you being this peeved about "static wagons" as you say in the practice game we played together. Rather there was tunneling on a group of players, and that was a rather consistent group that you helped push. You specifically led tunnel wagons onto Drago and cayvie there. If Sloonei wagon is right, why does it matter if it's static? What pushes the game truly forward for town are scum flips. There were other people being talked about, it's not like the game came to the consensus that Sloonei was the lynch and no one else should be looked at.

In the practice game you felt like a lead dog, peeing all over. Here you're following the scent of others pee anywhere but to Sloonei. Probably the best thing going for you is the derp with Dexi 3p.

MacDougall

Mac's d1 was just him asking where to sheep, almost nothing to go off of here except Sloonei vote and maybe the MP7 connection potentially. The park on Sloonei after asking for a sheep and getting one with MP7 is a bit eyebrow raising if Sloonei is town, IIRC they talked about being anti-Sloonei d1 lynch in a prior game.

NANOOK
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:05 pm I’m going to hard align with Jules cause I feel like she gets scumread early for pretty silly reasons every game I’ve played with her so far
Quoting this to note if NANOOK defends juliet's slot during d2 lynch of them.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:45 pm (Also I kinda think they’re scummy but I have to do some homework to see if that holds up but also I don’t want to cause that’s work)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:26 pm I no longer have a 112 scumread, someone tell me a better place to vote
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:30 pm Juliets/nova/112 are off the table for me, Epi and sloonei probably too. Probably scirrus too actually.

Someone sell me on a vote outside that group please, I don’t want to do more work
There were no new 112 posts between these two posts, barely any posts at all. What was the progression here?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:37 pm You sold me a jack vote it is
This was in response to 112's suggested votes, in combination with the above I'm thinking that NANOOK/112 is unlikely, as that is just a very strange sequence of posts to have regarding/interactiing with one's packmate.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:46 pm Let’s say it’s nine cause ten is fucking ridiculous tbh

Currently I have Jules/nova/112/Epi/sloonei/scirrus on my no kill list, so that’s 7/9 including myself.

Who wants to stand up and be townread?
Isn't this just like...everyone who had actually posted so far that d1?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:15 am
Scirrus wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:00 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:45 pm (Also I kinda think they’re scummy but I have to do some homework to see if that holds up but also I don’t want to cause that’s work)
what pinged you originally?
I had it in my head that a dive right in opening was sort of scummy for 112, but then I reread their opening 15ish posts in coronavirus mafia (their most recent on site town game AFAIK) and they dove right in there too, so it made the initial read meaningless.
Thank Scirrus for pressing you on this. It does feel funny that you'd go meta searching this early in a game, before you actually press them about your initial suspicion, to at least get some discussion going and get a feel for them in this game. Don't get the feel you're w/w though, and hard to see wolfy motivation on your end here. If you were trying to buddy a town!112 then I'd think you'd bring up the meta stuff earlier.

Scirrus

Scirrus had great threadflow throughout d1, a consistent presence in discussion that didn't seem to have any wolfy motives at all. Uncertain about things at times, but never hedgy/fence sitting. Has solid reads/progressions throughout.

Sloonei
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:22 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:03 pm Sloonei, who is bad?
I do not know
The use of "do not" instead of "don't" here makes this feel forced. Scum use contractions less often when asked pressing questions compared to townies.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:25 pm We’re all very proud of your number two.
When Epi continues to press, Sloonei tries some forced humor.
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:35 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:17 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:48 pm I don't even disagree, but I'm not dying to burn him at the stake quite yet. I need to interact with him. Sloonei
yes hi. im in two games right now and my brain only has room for one. i've barely read this thread beyond the couple of things i've talked about. but i can answer specific questions if you have any.
I understand. What do you make of Epi's handling of you in particular?
Epi does things early in games for his own reasons a lot. I felt like he was willfully ignoring the context of that one post he was focused on, but I don’t necessarily view that as a bad thing coming from Epi.
Why is it ever not a bad thing if one is willingly ignoring context to hard push a scumread? Sometimes people go harder than they would at a post to get reactions, but that is clearly not what Epi was doing given all his posts up to this point. It was a real read, that Sloonei thinks Epi was intentionally misrepresenting but he's too scared to call Epi scum for it.

Sloonei's d1 was almost entirely forced humor and weak resistance to his lynch, outside of when he saw a viable target to lynch in his stead in Wilgy.

TonyStarkPrime/Nova

I liked nova's start giving some naked reads to get things going, and they had some good pushback onto 112. TSP has been kind of random d1 as they said they'd be early, the juliets push was very meh, and don't like their ending on Wilgy. They brushed off the Sloonei wagon in their second post in a way that I could see town doing, given it could seem to be an overreaction if just skimming stuff. Overall like the nova part more than the TSP part of this slot.

Reads coming out of d1 :

Good

Wilgy
Scirrus
funnygurl
NANOOK

Null

TSP
Mac

Bad

Long Con(not w/w with MP7)
MP7(not w/w with LC)
Sloonei

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Soneji »

I'll be back in a bit to do d2 and d3. For now will put my vote down on Sloonei :

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

My response(s) to Epi were specifically and exactly responses to Epi. We’ve been playing mafia together consistently for several years and he has one of the most distinct playstyles I’ve come across. I treat him accordingly. That means I generally don’t assess his early reads on the basis of how much I believe he believes in them. Instead I try to see what his angle is in pushing those reads. I believed that he was exaggerating his stance on me Day 1 to help advance his overall view of the game.

You’re also completely mischaracterizing my Day 1. I made a couple of jokes early on, then played the game for a while, then needed to take action to avoid being killed on Day 1. I didn’t perk up at the sight of a viable alternative. That is bullshit.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: soneji] aubergine

#omgus
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

game
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Day 3 is brought to you by the letter S.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Soneji wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:19 pm Scirrus had great threadflow throughout d1, a consistent presence in discussion that didn't seem to have any wolfy motives at all. Uncertain about things at times, but never hedgy/fence sitting. Has solid reads/progressions throughout.
Soneji places Wilgy in Scirrus in his top tier of town reads. I appreciate the work he put into showing his reads, for the most part. But scirrus, a popular suspect and new player, got only these three sentences as a summary. This read feels like it's just slapped in there for the sake of existing, relative to all the others. [mention]Soneji[/mention] if you are around and able to, please talk some more about this read came to exist. Because right now I'm skeptical.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

where is everyone though
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:22 pm where is everyone though
Trump Tower, by the looks of it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 254

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

112 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:30 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:42 am Okay let's work this out.

good:
Me/LC/Mac/Nanook/"Dizzy"/FG(assuming scum scirrus OR town sloonei)/MP(assuming I don't go back later and change my mind)

bad:
wilgy/sloonei/scirrus

others: 112/soneji

I think we have likely two mislynches left. I think the best course of action is thus to link the spots it's hard to get a good grasp on -- thus far 112/soneji -- as to not bring those into M/LYLO. I have no good reasons to townread 112 or soneji at this point. I really cannot get down to a brain level where I can really analyze sloonei or scirrus right now, but this is a start.

So.

If you townread 112 or soneji, please let me know why.
If I tell you why I townread myself, would it be angleshooting?
no please do
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

where is everyone is a fair point about now
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 50

Post by DrWilgy »

Just gonna throw this out there as I'm still reading up from 15 pages ago, the fact that Sloonei and I are still both alive at the same time would indicate to me that one of us was saved during the blamberfuckfest day 1.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:12 pm Just gonna throw this out there as I'm still reading up from 15 pages ago, the fact that Sloonei and I are still both alive at the same time would indicate to me that one of us was saved during the blamberfuckfest day 1.
it was my fault

i'm town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 170

Post by MacDougall »

alright let's lynch Sloobot fuck it
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

will chopping sloonei bring joy?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:49 pm will chopping sloonei bring joy?
Not really, no.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

... well... ok i guess sloonei's okay. but dadv? like what's happening here
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

sloonei you here? wanna... talk ;______;
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:39 pm ... well... ok i guess sloonei's okay. but dadv? like what's happening here
Dadv?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:42 pm sloonei you here? wanna... talk ;______;
Kinda. Whatcha got for me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

dead air dead villager
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:42 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:42 pm sloonei you here? wanna... talk ;______;
Kinda. Whatcha got for me?
why are you town

no one seems to care about this lynch so im getting paranoid and wanna get a wolf
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

ok i know that was a stupid question but i'm considering voting for soneji but i also can't y'no? 'cause tied wagons
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

fine whatever i guess you're dying sloonei but idk i think you're flipping town here from the looks of it and this could be when the game's lost for town
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] you got a role or something? claims can happen right
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

why am i ALL ALONE w/e i voted for sloonei bye fine FINE idk i wanted to try where IS EVERYONE what do u all have lives or something???
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm so sorry everyone, time has been... a thing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

My instinct says to vote Soneji over Sloonei as far as these wagons go, but that's based on existing reads that I was hoping to reset today... oof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If someone who is here, if that is the case, could talk to me about things that would be great.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:54 pm @Sloonei you got a role or something? claims can happen right
No
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:15 pm If someone who is here, if that is the case, could talk to me about things that would be great.
I think “case” against me is that I’m still alive and nothing else is going on. Today has been a stagnant phase. I have contributed to that stagnation.

I didn’t love a couple points in soneji’s big catch up post, but now I’m voting primarily out of self-preservation. His arguments against me and for scirrus were the points I did not like, if you want to check it out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

@112
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:18 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:15 pm If someone who is here, if that is the case, could talk to me about things that would be great.
I think “case” against me is that I’m still alive and nothing else is going on. Today has been a stagnant phase. I have contributed to that stagnation.

I didn’t love a couple points in soneji’s big catch up post, but now I’m voting primarily out of self-preservation. His arguments against me and for scirrus were the points I did not like, if you want to check it out.
On it, thanks. I apologize too that I didn't end up being here.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

[mention]@112[/mention]
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

[mention]112[/mention]

third time's the charm
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

ftr a wolf fake claims here unless they're legit giving up, which is doubt sloonei would do

so this is dadv.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

[mention]M Plus 7[/mention] r u voting for soneji :O
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136

Post by 112 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:05 pm
112 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:30 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:42 am Okay let's work this out.

good:
Me/LC/Mac/Nanook/"Dizzy"/FG(assuming scum scirrus OR town sloonei)/MP(assuming I don't go back later and change my mind)

bad:
wilgy/sloonei/scirrus

others: 112/soneji

I think we have likely two mislynches left. I think the best course of action is thus to link the spots it's hard to get a good grasp on -- thus far 112/soneji -- as to not bring those into M/LYLO. I have no good reasons to townread 112 or soneji at this point. I really cannot get down to a brain level where I can really analyze sloonei or scirrus right now, but this is a start.

So.

If you townread 112 or soneji, please let me know why.
If I tell you why I townread myself, would it be angleshooting?
no please do
i know i'm town
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

[mention]M Plus 7[/mention] pls vote soneji
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

[mention]112[/mention] pls vote soneji
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

if he flips town y'all are both fuckin wolves -______-

he'll flip town though

im so annoyed

where the hell is the town
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fuck my internet keeps going in and out, ughhh
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I can’t believe I missed it. Facepalm
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

nice SLANK
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

That was lame as fuck
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm sorry all, figures, I can't even hardly get my internet to stay up longer than a few minutes right now. I'll do things when I can.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 44

Post by G-Man »

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN
Thursday, March 5th
6:30 p.m. EST

"What do you make of this Wuhan virus?" Hillary asked as she entered the dining room.

"It still seems too early to know for sure," Chelsea responded as she slipped her vote into the box.

"Well I for one think that the president didn't act soon enough," Glenn chimed in as he sat down at the table. "They're reporting the possibility of some states postponing their primaries. That's a threat to the legitimacy of our electoral process."

"Spare me the sanctimony," Shaun groaned. "The CDC is on the case. They're good people."

"Besides," Lawrence sneered, "wouldn't you liked Donny Boy to have his momentum thwarted?"

"That is entirely beside the point," Glenn huffed.

"What's for dinner?" Ted's voice rang out over the intercom.

"You'll found out," Jeb said. "Just be patient."

"Who's counting tonight?" Ted asked.

Wes and Charles were on vote detail tonight. The box slid open and they laid out the votes. At the end, Charles let out a heavy sigh.

"As if the indignity of being held captive by young mister Trump weren't enough," Charles said as he turned to his peers, "being brainwashed into killing my own brother hurts like no pain I have ever known before."

"Is that a confession?" Pamela asked.

"Yes, my dear," Charles responded. "It is. I suppose this is some form of divine justice. I just hope that Barron receives his in short order."

"You killed David?" Bill asked.

"Yes," Charles said, choking on his words. "It gave me no pleasure. I have never known this kind of torment and anguish before in my life. Like I said, this hurts like nothing else."

And that was true. At least until needles jutted out from the bracelets and anklets on his arms and legs. The poison took effect quickly, feeling like liquid-hot metal had entered his bloodstream. The old man wailed in terror as his successful life came to a staggering and humiliating end.

----------------------------------------

SLOONEI IS DEAD. HE WAS...
Charles Koch
Billionaire and conservative fundraiser. He was a co-conspirator in the plot to assassinate Donald J. Trump.
Vanilla Mafia

NIGHT 3 HAS BEGUN.
IT WILL LAST FOR APPROXIMATELY 23 HOURS.

LONG CON IS STILL LOCKED IN HIS ROOM (SHOCKER). HE MAY ONLY POST AND VOTE DURING THE FIRST 12 HOURS OF THE NIGHT PHASE.

Please vote in the poll to unlock another door.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Re: Escape From Trump Tower [NIGHT 3]

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Re: Escape From Trump Tower [NIGHT 3]

Post by Funnygurl555 »

...... well. on the bright side. well. i mean. well.

WHY THE DEAD AIR THOUGH aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Return to “Previous Heists”