Total votes: 8
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: [Day 4] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by nutella »

Huh, it has been quiet today. :ninja:

It's hard to tell where anyone stands on LC. Sloonei made a long quotey post and said he'd be okay voting for him but is unsure regarding Golden's perspective. Golden meanwhile is saying, I think, that his theory on LC hinges on Gman being bad and that we should lynch Gman first. :shrug: I'd be happy with either, honestly -- at this point I would be pretty surprised if either of them weren't bad.

G-Man wrote: for the Black Rock shall not perish from the earth.
ehehehe BR's immortal now

...actually though, this is getting pretty annoying G :\
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote:make more posts

Mistah lucific Ela. penny fellows traitor kill Guy

I
We sanhedrim the hollow vendue Damned Worm the stuffed Hive Queen together
Headpiece filled with lackwit. Alas!
Our livret voices, when
We
antaphrodisiac intermittence quiet and meaningless
As Implausible Chair hysterical optimates Diabolic Manipulator rats' Soul Elemental machinal broken Dream Walker our dry optimates without termless Obscure Boot sanhedrim daguerreotype hysterical ductility without Dream Walker who Implausible Chair Uncertain Trigonometry King of Hearts Alice scaffolding death's sike Kingdom
Remember
odds at all—not reinstatement Implausible Chair kill but foreknow overhaul anglicize men

II
The
wagon Inconvenient Oven. I spinney not meet White Rabbit movables death's dream kingdom
These
Maligna not porringer the Possessing Entity Jabberwocky regulars Civvie broken Caterpillar ADDICTEDTOTHESHINDIG unwarmed tracked anxiousseat voices swartliness the wind's founder movables cocaine don't Ninja mansuetude fading star.

Let Han Tzu hysterical March Hare blowhole death's dream occurrence Planter townie Bean deliberate good guy coat, sudorific Soul Elemental Fictional Moustache overthwart field
Behaving
DFaraday the wind selfcomplacency surveying arr! final moresque rousing mike010295 kingdom

III
This theophobist the dead scaffolding daguerreotype Alai land
Here
I'm insane, not zanified! aapje images
Are
iDave piguid they targeting supplication abduct harelipped hulky man's hand
Under exenterate Dusty Spoon killed a fading star.

Is it purseproud Red Rook Baneslayer other harrowing Possessing Entity Damned Worm streetwalker when we are
Trembling
villain tenderness
Lips audibility would kiss
Form Seductive Ghoul sensibleness broken stone.

IV
The rutilant are eulogize Jagang are no expugnable here
In details Dormouse of monstrously stars
In Spirit Oracle hollow valley
This broken Lowest Mexico of our blocking kingdoms

In this conglutination of supertonic places
We Formics together
And Bean speech
Gathered pitapat this beach harelipped the TokyoRose Fictional Moustache unless
The imprecation balloonery the gymnosophist star
Multifoliate rose
Of indigitate superexcellence kingdom
The hope cocaine decompound gymnosophist.

V
tracked go tabulation Witherdeath prickly DooberDoes harelipped prickly supportance lectureship Bubbles round Creeping Death Map pear
At
five o'clock in bawcock balloonery. the Soul Elemental the reality
Between
refound motion
And
the act
Falls the saving overhaul epacme Long Con Kingdom

Between the conception
And simpering team periculous unfold Human subarborescent ripzfx Shadow
Life Spirit Oracle very long

Between the I'm insane, not zanified! wants spasm
Between
concluding hulky the blacxthorne the Lost Rabbi the descent
Falls trocar good guy sliky is Quaro Kingdom

For balloonery is
Life is
For Thine is the

This
is deoxidization Unhelpful Banana the world ends
This assistance the phrensy brinded world ends
This
is mammiliform tillage the world choky
Not with sudorific bang unfold necessitous intermittence.

are you Mafia jaundiced?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Bubbles »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Scotty wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote:still got plenty of time so i'm reserving my vote until closer to the deadline, right now i'm thinking to vote long con though
gman has also been suspicious he hasn't seemed like his economics self, but being silenced/insanified makes me reluctant to post a vote there
there are a lot of silent people like sloonei said which makes it hard to get an impression of them either way, i don't like it though.
and epi's has been very quiet compared to earlier in the thread when he had a different role (if i recall correctly?) which is also making me wary

btw could you guys call me Bubbles or Tinybubbles, I don't like the acronym TB for reasons stated by Nijuukyugou! :p
Hahaha fair enough Bubbles. And i think I'll start calling Nijuu Ninja. (Sloonei's idea, not mine)
There are many who call me Ninja Blooper :ninja: You may also let a cat walk all over your keyboard and I'll respond to whatever name comes out of that, too.
my cat just said nyrrrrarhhhh (and not through the keyboard) hows that for a nickname? :haha:
i think i'll call you Ninja too :-) and Tbubbles for me is fine too! Tiny is also fine. just not TB please. i don't want to be associated with a disease!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote:It's hard to tell where anyone stands on LC. Sloonei made a long quotey post and said he'd be okay voting for him but is unsure regarding Golden's perspective. Golden meanwhile is saying, I think, that his theory on LC hinges on Gman being bad and that we should lynch Gman first. :shrug: I'd be happy with either, honestly -- at this point I would be pretty surprised if either of them weren't bad.
I believe I have been rather "transparent" with regards to Long Con.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TinyBubbles wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Scotty wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote:still got plenty of time so i'm reserving my vote until closer to the deadline, right now i'm thinking to vote long con though
gman has also been suspicious he hasn't seemed like his economics self, but being silenced/insanified makes me reluctant to post a vote there
there are a lot of silent people like sloonei said which makes it hard to get an impression of them either way, i don't like it though.
and epi's has been very quiet compared to earlier in the thread when he had a different role (if i recall correctly?) which is also making me wary

btw could you guys call me Bubbles or Tinybubbles, I don't like the acronym TB for reasons stated by Nijuukyugou! :p
Hahaha fair enough Bubbles. And i think I'll start calling Nijuu Ninja. (Sloonei's idea, not mine)
There are many who call me Ninja Blooper :ninja: You may also let a cat walk all over your keyboard and I'll respond to whatever name comes out of that, too.
my cat just said nyrrrrarhhhh (and not through the keyboard) hows that for a nickname? :haha:
i think i'll call you Ninja too :-) and Tbubbles for me is fine too! Tiny is also fine. just not TB please. i don't want to be associated with a disease!
Turnip Bloopers?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh nutella! I forgot to ask. Since you feel like talking about Long Con, what is your read on him? Would you consider a lynch of him today?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:this beach harelipped the TokyoRose Fictional Moustache
This line alone makes you lynch-worthy G-Man. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by timmer »

FZ. wrote:
Where did Timmer disappear to? He's been much less involved in the last day. I'm worried. I guess the show business isn't for everyone :P
Busy few days! I'm catching up right now, though.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Okay, so I think G-Man either realizes that he is toast and is just gaming a curse for shits and giggles, or he honestly is trying to make us feel so annoyed that we won't lynch him or something. Either way, his play hasn't been pro-civ since the second he subbed in, AND there is still the interesting point Golden?i think? made about G-Man's predecessor being angry about subbing deadies in. All of that to say that I am happy to see G-Man lynched today.

More in a bit.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Re: Bass.

I just read back through the whole thing, I see Black Rock has been adamant about his baddieness since night 1, as in before any night actions went through, so she seems to have a powerful gut feeling about this. But I don't see her proofs, just a continuing insistence that he is bad. Reading through his posts, I could go either way, he seems to be quite active, or at least was until he said he had internet issues and disappeared. But I could read his posts as "baddie trying to sound helpful" etc.

I just wish I understood better what the case actually is, besides just the chance that he was posting for the sake of posting.

I don't see myself voting his way today.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

The Tiny Bubbles/ Long Con stuff is still present in my brain, but I feel like it hasn't progressed, and I'm liking the G-Man thing better for today, at least.

And what about Cobalt changed, in people's views? We had the whole "lynch me, imma lynch LC muhuha" thing and then I feel like everyone sort of has given Cobalt a pass? I can think of one reason why, but I still feel like everyone's thoughts just evaporated on him.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm feeling pretty good about Golden and sloonei. Surviving kills does that for me, plus they've been actively scum hunting.
FZ confuses me a bit; FZ was fairly supportive of me, but then when I didn't post for awhile due to life business, suddenly there was the thought that I had self-silenced? I wouldn't say I've got a ping form that, but more accurately that I'm just a bit mystified at the leap.

Other than that, there's just a big mess of people who aren't really making an impact on me one way or the other.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote:The Tiny Bubbles/ Long Con stuff is still present in my brain, but I feel like it hasn't progressed, and I'm liking the G-Man thing better for today, at least.

And what about Cobalt changed, in people's views? We had the whole "lynch me, imma lynch LC muhuha" thing and then I feel like everyone sort of has given Cobalt a pass? I can think of one reason why, but I still feel like everyone's thoughts just evaporated on him.
There's a couple of reasons I've been silent about Cobalt the last couple days. First is that he has clearly given us reason to believe he has a role which allows him to manipulate lynch results. He's suggested it was only a 1-shot thing, but regardless, such a role seems to me like it would belong to a townie. But I don't know this community that well. Maybe that would be a scum role here. This is something we should be talking more about, as much as we're allowed.
Second is that we spent most of the first two days discussing Cobalt in some fashion. It got tiring and we needed to start looking at other names. We seem to have done that successfully, and I think it's time we invited Cobalt back into the conversation. Who are your suspects, Cobalt? And why shouldn't I vote for you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh nutella! I forgot to ask. Since you feel like talking about Long Con, what is your read on him? Would you consider a lynch of him today?
Yes, I kind of thought I said this in my post...? There's been a consistent trend of people not reading what I post :rolleyes:
I said I'd be happy to lynch either LC or Gman, I think they are both likely to be bad. Particularly regarding LC, to answer your question in a bit more detail: I've found his posts as a whole rather odd the entire game, and I think he is playing a very baddie style. I've gone back and forth with uncertainty a couple times, for instance after night 1 when I thought he might have been framed. But at this point I really think he is more likely bad than not.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I just read through sig's post history, and I feel the need to point that he built up suspicion towards Cobalt and then waffled on it, even admitting that he waffled in his posts. This makes me feel more ping-y of Cobalt. Baddies don't waffle on their suspicions about civs. They waffle when they were talking about a teammate.

This puts Cobalt neck and neck with G-Man today, for me.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote:I just read through sig's post history, and I feel the need to point that he built up suspicion towards Cobalt and then waffled on it, even admitting that he waffled in his posts. This makes me feel more ping-y of Cobalt. Baddies don't waffle on their suspicions about civs. They waffle when they were talking about a teammate.

This puts Cobalt neck and neck with G-Man today, for me.
I took his waffling to be more of a bandwagon effect than anything else. It looked like he got on Cobalt because everyone else was, but then hopped on others as well and accidently let a town read slip out on Cobalt.
What did you make of sig's behavior towards Long Con?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Sloonei wrote: I took his waffling to be more of a bandwagon effect than anything else. It looked like he got on Cobalt because everyone else was, but then hopped on others as well and accidently let a town read slip out on Cobalt.
What did you make of sig's behavior towards Long Con?
I think odds are better than good that one of Long Con or Cobalt is his teammate. I just can't see a likelihood of both being civ.

Looking at the Day 1 lynch poll, sig's vote came at a time that could have been a save of either Cobalt OR Long Con.

His thoughts on SVS and Cobalt, at one point: "I really would rather not lynch SVS it is a gut feeling, but I think this is either a mafia misdirect or just a mislynch. However, if SVS is lynched and flips civ it would provided information about potential mafia. But I want to know Cobalt why switch from a LC lynch to SVS when over half the players haven't voted yet? This seems awful strange to me." Followed by: "I'm here but I'm unsure to vote for I will wait a few minutes, from my brief experience with CObalt he always seems like mafia to me, I would have gonewith him on a LC vote but his switching votes has given me a pause. I will be voting for Cobalt/SVS/LC SVSvoted forherself she doesn't want to play?"

He seems to directly talk about cobalt more, and Long Con more in a passive way, like in reference to Cobalt, so from that I'd say maybe Long Con is the teammate, not Cobalt. But it's a tough call.

Day 2 lynch, he voted for Cobalt very early. I could see a possibility where Cobalt is bad, knew he had a lynch save/lynch switch/whatever it was in his pocket, played the big "I'll lynch long con" card, and sig voted him early to get that ball rolling.

After that, I note that sig's mentions of Long Con never really come with a suspicion tag at all, they are more conversational: "One thing I noticed LC list and I disagree I don't find Sloonie suspicious I think his questioning is that of a good civilian even if he finds me suspicious.

LC why is SLooni mafia read to you?" is a good example.

the more I read this, the more I actually think LC may be the teammate, not Cobalt.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That was also my thinking. I would also add that, on the Day 1 lynch, sig seemed to be leaving open the possibility that he would vote for either SVS or Cobalt, but LC did not seem to be on his radar, which leads me to believe he would have been perfectly okay with lynching Cobalt if the votes fell that way. More people ended up voting for SVS, so sig voted for her.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 199

Post by Cobalt »

Sloonei wrote:That was also my thinking. I would also add that, on the Day 1 lynch, sig seemed to be leaving open the possibility that he would vote for either SVS or Cobalt, but LC did not seem to be on his radar, which leads me to believe he would have been perfectly okay with lynching Cobalt if the votes fell that way. More people ended up voting for SVS, so sig voted for her.
This actually reinforces the point I was going to make about LC being Sig's teammate so thx

can we pls just lynch LC oh my god

I stg if I die and LC winds up being mafia I will haunt you for the rest of eternity.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

You know what, I'm happy to do just that. I'm going to bed, and I'm camping out of internet range tomorrow, so no time like the present.

votes long con

Sig's tone re: LC is pretty damning.
My siggie.
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Neverwhere »

I think Sloonei makes some really great points about Long Con. From the start I have been wary of him, I've never really fully felt comfortable putting him in the civ category. I also grew more suspicious when I went back over and read all of sigs posts, which I think i mentioned in my post on sig a couple pages back. It also makes me really curious when I see some people so hell bent on lynching him convinced that he is mafia. Isn't there a role checker? I think I have a busy day today, so I'm going to vote long con now and we'll see what the results are. like timmer i think it was said, we will have a better idea of peoples alignments once we see how Long Con flips.

Also, Sloonei I have an all civ read on you. I think you're pretty much the only person I feel 100% comfortable about.

I was disappointed not to see al ong post from you about why you think I'm scum. What about me is suspicious to you? It is true my name has popped up a couple of times, but I think its been dropped because people aren't seeing me as that suspicious. At any rate, I've got nothing to hide.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Oh nutella! I forgot to ask. Since you feel like talking about Long Con, what is your read on him? Would you consider a lynch of him today?
Yes, I kind of thought I said this in my post...? There's been a consistent trend of people not reading what I post :rolleyes:
I said I'd be happy to lynch either LC or Gman, I think they are both likely to be bad. Particularly regarding LC, to answer your question in a bit more detail: I've found his posts as a whole rather odd the entire game, and I think he is playing a very baddie style. I've gone back and forth with uncertainty a couple times, for instance after night 1 when I thought he might have been framed. But at this point I really think he is more likely bad than not.
I'm glad you explained it a bit more. In your original post, you explained how Golden and Sloonei felt about Long Con, and then you said you'd be fine lynching him or G-Man. So we never really heard why you think so.

I'm glad some more players are interested in going after his weave.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:@Black Rock. The only defense I can offer is look at my post history.

1) I am doing something. The productivity or results may not please you, but I've done something.

2) Per Sloonei's thoughts, I went back and did a complete reread and observation of sig, and thought I brought up a very good point with regards to his recent interactions with Long Con. To sweep that under the rug and say I'm not doing anything is so cruel. :pout:

3) The post you responded to saying "I don't think you're interested." was a question to Epignosis that I want an answer to. Epignosis was silenced all day yesterday (so it appears), so I don't know what he thinks about G-Man.

4) I've taken a bit of time to immerse myself into this game, but that doesn't make my early play completely irrelevant to this game. :nicenod:

By the way, what part of Turnip Head's gameplay do you find good?
Fair enough, I will let you be for now. I just don't understand what you are doing most of the time.

I don't find any of TH's game play good. I'm waiting for his return before I push with him further. Did I miss a post by him?
This post read to me like you think he is good, and you want him to talk more to prove it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Re: [Day 3] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:When I asked for help in decoding the Day 0 PM, you basically did nothing of help:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:I REALLY want to hear more from row 3. So...calling MM, sig, njuu, nutella, and Turnip! Anything to report??
All systems go.
I'm glad your bodily functions and neural pathways are working properly, robot man.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:So MM, I'm not sure why you're being mum and unhelpful. Do you WANT me to be suspicious of you?
Not at all. All I want is to lynch Long Con.

I think I have been quite helpful and have offered some keen observations.
So in response to my plea for help with the PM, you disregard it with a vague statement. Can you help me with pointing to what help you've brought to the discussion pertaining to the PM? Because I may have missed it somewhere...
While I haven't offered anything related to the PM's I have participated this game otherwise and done exactly what I said I've done.
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Unvote

Vote C3PO
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Effective immediately, Metalmarsh89 has replaced Metalmarsh89. As a result, Metalmarsh89 cannot be lynched today.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:As for my suspects? I suppose it looks something like this, in no particular order.

Long Con
TinyBubbles
lol You're literally the Terminator, with the sole purpose of killing Sarah Long Connor.
I'll take that as a compliment.

Scotty wrote:Listen, it's is your prerogative if you don't feel that sharing that info with the group is beneficial to the civ game. But I'm under the impression that more info is a good thing that can help in deductions. Because we're all sorta in the dark here. Does it maybe help the mafia too? Probably. But I think the benefit is greater for res to have the info, and by withholding that info without cause or concern is truly suspicious from my point of view.
I don't understand the accusation here. Is it even one? I don't think I know anything that hasn't already been shared. :confused:

Scotty wrote:I plan to go into a more detailed analysis before night ends tomorrow, but for now I need to go to bed...this goofy dude has been all over the place. I implore others to look through his dialogue on Wednesday, especially, leading up to sig's imminent death, especially
-his feelings toward sig before sig votes pick up traction
-while they pick up traction (you'll notice he decides to look into sig's history to see what all the hubub is about)
-and the 2 hours before the definitive kill when sig is all but dead.

There's even the likelihood that LC is very bad and I might owe you an apology for tunneling on you, like I did with sig. You seem like a cool and whacky guy in general ;airguitar:
I love detailed analyses. You can count on me to read it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:3) The post you responded to saying "I don't think you're interested." was a question to Epignosis that I want an answer to. Epignosis was silenced all day yesterday (so it appears), so I don't know what he thinks about G-Man.
You don't? I wasn't silenced Night 3, and I said what I think about G-Man.
You mention G-Man 0 (zero) time(s) and ThatGamerGuy 1 (one) time(s) over the course of Night 3. Your mention was that ThatGamerGuy is a new player.

So no, I don't know what you think about G-Man, and I want to hear more since you have given G-Man your vote.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 319

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:3) The post you responded to saying "I don't think you're interested." was a question to Epignosis that I want an answer to. Epignosis was silenced all day yesterday (so it appears), so I don't know what he thinks about G-Man.
You mention G-Man 0 (zero) time(s) and ThatGamerGuy 1 (one) time(s) over the course of Night 3. Your mention was that ThatGamerGuy is a new player.

So no, I don't know what you think about G-Man, and I want to hear more since you have given G-Man your vote.
I commented on XthAtGAm3RGuYX twice, thank you very much. :meany:

If you compare G-Man's unwillingness to read 35 pages and subsequent eagerness to flood the thread with insanified nonsense he begged for here with his performance as Balaam in Biblical, in which he continued making detailed analyses long after he was dead to secure someone else's win, then you may detect a wee contrast.

It should be clear that I support a Long Con or Cobalt lynch too, but I have only one vote.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I commented on XthAtGAm3RGuYX twice, thank you very much. :meany:

If you compare G-Man's unwillingness to read 35 pages and subsequent eagerness to flood the thread with insanified nonsense he begged for here with his performance as Balaam in Biblical, in which he continued making detailed analyses long after he was dead to secure someone else's win, then you may detect a wee contrast.

It should be clear that I support a Long Con or Cobalt lynch too, but I have only one vote.
Correct, you are.

Thank you for the explanation.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote: If you compare G-Man's unwillingness to read 35 pages and subsequent eagerness to flood the thread with insanified nonsense he begged for here with his performance as Balaam in Biblical, in which he continued making detailed analyses long after he was dead to secure someone else's win, then you may detect a wee contrast.
phrensy you're going to compare Psionic Ninja don't you also have to take protect optimates my activity in Economics Mafia? I wasn't Typhoony enthrall there like I was in Biblical under the bus I purple woman Zelda to instructive too much like my Biblical sock).

Still, some Illyria us try to play differently each voltigeur. conglutination That is my goal.

Are you happy now?
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

From looking at the votes, imprecation see verjuice resty voted repentance Epi without explaining his vote. Did anyone else notice this? Achilles trying to figure Link McCloud if Golden committed a drive-by vote or if he was silenced. pitapat I don't think he has posted at all Day 4. Was anyone silenced during Day 2? That could be a clue as to whether the silencing is an executed night power or alternating.

are you Eko now?
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It now seems to be Golden's turn to be silenced. That might explain why today has been so slow.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:It now seems to be Golden's turn to be silenced. That might explain why today has been so slow.
and he's also placed a vote on epi, which is interesting. He had not expressed too strong a supsicion against Epi before, so something must have changed. I don't think epi is a poor lynch.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

I love it how people accuse me and then when I respond just pretend none of it happened. Sloonei -- hit me with your worst. What makes me the scummiest?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don't have time to do an ISO today, unfortunately. I have to leave for work soon and will be there through the end of the day. I'll place my vote when I'm on break. It's probably going to come down between either Long Con or G-man, depending on how the votes look.
Today has not been very productive.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Black Rock »

G-Man wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I'm glad you're having fun Gman. How many times are you running it through the generator? :p
Usually just one time Black Rock Mad Hatter only one LaezyDaezy changes abatement run it through again.

revealed you happy saltpeter?

Sloonei wrote:This thread is too slow right now, it's almost like people have things to do on a Friday! i'd like to get home from work and see some progress has been made, so i'll play whatever part i can in making that happen.
Something that I've not done yet that we should all be doing is looking more closely at the votes from all three days. Not just who certain people voted for, but how they treated their votes and suspicions, what their behavior was like surrounding lynches, etc. I encourage anyone who can and wants to to take a look at some votes and end-of-day behavior and see what you can find.
assemblyman you covered Sloonei!
Ok, just checking. :p
Nobody intermittence me I couldn't run my posts through the insanifier more than once though. Red Queen I have Ela a few gynocracy moments. :feb:

Wazzipi you happy now?
Oh no, run it through however you may like, I'm glad you're having fun. It won't stop me from voting you though. You had all day yesterday to say your piece.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:When I asked for help in decoding the Day 0 PM, you basically did nothing of help:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:I REALLY want to hear more from row 3. So...calling MM, sig, njuu, nutella, and Turnip! Anything to report??
All systems go.
I'm glad your bodily functions and neural pathways are working properly, robot man.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:So MM, I'm not sure why you're being mum and unhelpful. Do you WANT me to be suspicious of you?
Not at all. All I want is to lynch Long Con.

I think I have been quite helpful and have offered some keen observations.
So in response to my plea for help with the PM, you disregard it with a vague statement. Can you help me with pointing to what help you've brought to the discussion pertaining to the PM? Because I may have missed it somewhere...
While I haven't offered anything related to the PM's I have participated this game otherwise and done exactly what I said I've done.
Scotty wrote:Listen, it's is your prerogative if you don't feel that sharing that info with the group is beneficial to the civ game. But I'm under the impression that more info is a good thing that can help in deductions. Because we're all sorta in the dark here. Does it maybe help the mafia too? Probably. But I think the benefit is greater for res to have the info, and by withholding that info without cause or concern is truly suspicious from my point of view.
I don't understand the accusation here. Is it even one? I don't think I know anything that hasn't already been shared. :confused:
---I wasn't referring to your supposed helpfulness throughout the first few days in your reads. My point is that you haven't shared your thoughts on really anything that had to do with any PMs, ever. I was hoping for a reason--any reason; you just glossed over it after I specifically asked for input. Like, even saying something like "I don't feel comfortable discussing my thoughts in the forum because I think it might give mafia a leg-up." Now you aren't the only person to ignore that phase of discussions, but whereas someone like TurnipHead has been MIA, you actually responded with a non-answer of "all systems go," as if that's helpful in any capacity. It makes you appear dodgy as balls.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Scotty wrote:I plan to go into a more detailed analysis before night ends tomorrow, but for now I need to go to bed...this goofy dude has been all over the place. I implore others to look through his dialogue on Wednesday, especially, leading up to sig's imminent death, especially
-his feelings toward sig before sig votes pick up traction
-while they pick up traction (you'll notice he decides to look into sig's history to see what all the hubub is about)
-and the 2 hours before the definitive kill when sig is all but dead.

There's even the likelihood that LC is very bad and I might owe you an apology for tunneling on you, like I did with sig. You seem like a cool and whacky guy in general ;airguitar:
I love detailed analyses. You can count on me to read it.
Havent gotten to this yet, but trust me I haven't forgotten. Point is right now, I'm keeping my eye on your posts as we go into the next day while I still have a slightly scummy vibe on you.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@ Neverwhere, Black Rock, & Scotty: Who are you going to vote for and why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I'm also at work with little reception but I will make a vote either for LC or Gman. He's fighting an uphill battle defending himself but that's his fault, honestly. I do t like that LC was so quick to vote for him. I wish golden could talk more today, but ehh whatcha gonna do.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

alright catching up now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

If anyone has anything to ask me pleasse do I will be around most of the day.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Re: [Day 3] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

fingersplints wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I agree about g-man and am still on the fence about Bass.
I see this post where you give reasons for suspecting Bass and a few others, but a lot has happened since then. Do you have anything to add to your case of Bass? How has your read on Bass changed since you first mentioned it?
A lot hasn't happened in regards to bass though. He hasn't answered that post so it sticks out all the more to me. He said he was trying harder this game but a lot of his early posts felt like he was asking more questions instead of providing suspicions. He then had a spike of energy and has since gone quiet. and I think his self vote was weird. My read on him hasn't changed much. I continue to be suspicious of him.
Splints can you please give me a link to the post you would like me to answer. If not I will dig around for it after I catch up.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:If anyone has anything to ask me pleasse do I will be around most of the day.
how do you respond to the assertion others have made that all the reads you've expressed have just been the thread's popular opinion?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by FZ. »

Black Rock wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
Sloonei wrote: what are your thoughts on everything and everyone?
SCUMMY

more later.

Do you have any real opinions on other players?
Do you? O mean suspicions
Yes and I have stated them FZ. I'm entirely tired of you each game.
:pout:
I guess I'll leave then.

Bye
I hope you aren't taking this beyond the game personally. You go after me the same way every single game. Usually because I'm not playing up to BR standards, I don't even know what that means. I could see it starting as soon as you subbed in.
Actually, that's why I didn't come in for over 24 hours :(

Kidding :P

But that's funny, because I wasn't even suspicious of you. When I was catching up, I had you as pinged after reading day 0. After that, there wasn't much that made me feel bad about you, so you went completely down on my suspects list, and was even trying to understand what it is that people found you suspicious for. I can't let you completely off the hook, because after the last game we played together and I kept saying you were bad, I let that notion go and it ended up costing us the game.
And the BR standards is a compliment, because I think you have great instincts when a civ, and I like to read your thoughts and hear who you don't trust and why. When I don't see them as I expect, I get worried.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Ok im posting as I read so if this has already been talked about sorry.
When I voted for myself i had two votes already I think it was Black Rock and Nutella I dont like how they moved their votes from me to sig after the lynch was pretty much decided. Why not stick to your top suspect.
Oh and I voted myself because my internet was messed up and was cool with being lynched because of it.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Sloonei wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:If anyone has anything to ask me pleasse do I will be around most of the day.
how do you respond to the assertion others have made that all the reads you've expressed have just been the thread's popular opinion?
I can't help thats who I think is bad. I understand why it could look bad but I am trying to voice my opinions more this game. Would it be better if I suspected someone who people thought was civ and said "oh it's just a gut feeling." I have been trying to use thread evidence.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

nutella wrote:I don't think Gman can even do the color thing because the insanifier randomly colors words. Even if he was allowed, it could change some of them.

I'd be okay with lynching him. I'm not fully convinced on the case against him but some people that I mostly trust seem really confident, and the result should help us search for his (if he is bad) or sig's teammates.

Bass is still my top suspect personally but that doesn't seem to be catching on. I encourage others to consider him as well.
Can you please tell me your reasons why you think i'm bad or is it because you trust what other people think?
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Sloonei wrote:@ Neverwhere, Black Rock, & Scotty: Who are you going to vote for and why?
I have already voted Long Con and I have already posted explainng why. I also had posted a few pages back a few of my observations upon reading back through ALL of sigs posts...some of which included Long Con and Cobalt. Everyone ignored both of these posts. Sig also referenced me as a user who wasn't posting when I was. Maybe I appear suspicious because people aren't paying attention and simply are not reading what I've been posting. :P
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Neverwhere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:@ Neverwhere, Black Rock, & Scotty: Who are you going to vote for and why?
I have already voted Long Con and I have already posted explainng why. I also had posted a few pages back a few of my observations upon reading back through ALL of sigs posts...some of which included Long Con and Cobalt. Everyone ignored both of these posts. Sig also referenced me as a user who wasn't posting when I was. Maybe I appear suspicious because people aren't paying attention and simply are not reading what I've been posting. :P
lol, that's my bad. sorry, it's been a long couple days of getting back on a regular schedule for me, i'm not being as attentive as i was earlier in the game.
Who else are you suspicious of?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I think G-man is the strongest candidate for a baddie. I completely agree with Epig that it's a striking contrast form his biblical mafia game.

That said, I don't care how many times you refute it Epig, you've been posting very differently than your first day style. It's disconcerting and I'm not sure what to make of it. But you come off much less civvie like than you did before you were NK.

Timmer, I get why you didn't get my reasons for changing my opinion of you, but I had my reasons. I'm glad to see you here again and contributing to the discussion, but it is what it is.

MM, I'm not really sure I get why you feel so strongly about LC, so an explanation would be great.

I see what people are saying when it comes to LC not really building cases and going with the crowd, but a. When you're being accused from day 1 so strongly, it's really hard to do that, and b. last game I played with him, he was very bad, but he was the most helpful player in the game, and he fooled us all. I don't see that now. There could be a few reasons for this: one is that he's not bad. The others are that he is and he decided to change tactics, or that he's too overwhelmed by the accusations to put up a good front. But because of the difference in behaviour from his last baddie game, I'm hesitant.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Sloonei wrote:
Neverwhere wrote:
lol, that's my bad. sorry, it's been a long couple days of getting back on a regular schedule for me, i'm not being as attentive as i was earlier in the game.
Who else are you suspicious of?
That is ok! I get it, life has been really hectic the last few weeks so I feel like I've been the same.

I'm having a hard time reading a lot of these people as they are new to me and it's especially hard with two mafia teams. I've genuinely not got much of a civ read on many people. I think you might be the only person I feel 100% confident with as civ. Golden is reading civ to me and I'm wonderng if I can take this silencing as a good sign.

Then again this leads to question Cobalt. I don't have a great feeling about him, however, I'm wondering if it's maybe his style that just rubs me the wrong way. I'm pretty sure we have a role checker amongst us and Ihave been wondering if Cobalt could have that ability as he's been dogging LC from the start. Now he's 100% of Epi -- who I am also leaning mafia on. I'm hoping if we get this LC lynch and he flips mafia we may have more of an idea on if we can trust Cobalt at all.

I need to go back and reread a lot Splints stuff. I was recently on a mafia team with splints and I think I might be seeing some similarities to the way she played when she played mafia.

Also, I'm leaning Civ for timmer for now.

And G-man is pinging me too. I'm not getting his game style. Does he feel like his predecessor just set himself up too muh and now he has no hope of shaking it? It feels like he either doesn't care about the game at all or he's just given up.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Scotty, no, I'm not sure that corruption means the player will change to bad, but I want to be sure about this, because if any of us were bad and could recruit or something of the sort, we'd take the most trusted player in the game. Right now, that's obviously Sloonei. So unless someone saved him, or he has a power to survive a NK on his own, I would be quite worried.

As for Golden voting Epi, that's a very weird choice, and I think we should think about why it's there. I doubt he was forced to do it, because Epig was not a high candidate for a lynch, so why waste it on him. So it seems he voted Epi for a good reason, at least to him.

Oh, and Neverwhere just reminded me about Splints.
Splints, of course civvies hesitate, but I think your choices for baddies are too easy. I think Bubbles is not bad, and based on his recent posts, I don't see Bass as bad either. I could be wrong of course, but it seems as if you chose the easy targets.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”