33%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Two

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I do not plan on voting for you today, though, slip or no slip, because I think you were trying to get lynched last day. I think you will gain some benefit from it, maybe a permanent rezz, or something like that. Maybe your "all cylons must die" thing when that obviously is not true is part of that. But you have some sort of game going on here (a con, if you will) and I for one really don't want to give it to you.
Do you think Long Con is a civilian or mafia?

If you think he's a civilian, why shouldn't we help the guy out and lynch him?

if you think he's mafia, how else do you expect to be rid of him if we don't lynch him?

Derp.
Early on he made a post pointing out a roles specific powers, and saying we should keep an eye out for a role that is lynched with the second most votes. I think he has a lynch protect, or he can't be lynched until a certain thing happens, or something to that effect, I have no idea what, and is trying for cred. He is already calling himself "confirmed". I think were he a civ, he would not try to draw attention to himself in this way. Civs don't need cred. I think id he was NOT a civ, he would try to draw attention to himself this way for the cred.

You're the other tinfoil guy here, help me out.
Long Con wrote:So here's a list of who is Good and who is Bad, based on the show.

Admiral William AdamaGOOD

President Laura RoslinGOOD *Roslin's prophecies are interesting, this seems to be an info role, and could be very important to figuring out the game.

Kara ‘Starbuck’ ThraceGOOD *"cannot be resurrected" - she's not a Cylon, and yet Goldama felt it necessary to let us know this. Apparently humans have the option of being resurrected somehow as well... just not Starbuck. Just as well. They totally messed up her story arc by the end of the series with a confusing and too-weird storyline.

Gaius BaltarNEUTRAL/INDY?

Lee 'Apollo' Adama - GOOD

Saul TighGOOD *Who is silenced today?

Galen TyrolGOOD

Karl ‘Helo’ AgathonGOOD *This guy could surprise us one day when someone with second-most votes gets lynched. We should watch the second-most-voted as we place our votes... just in case.

Felix Gaeta - BAD BAD BAD

Anastasia 'Dee' Dualla - GOOD *Ika was probably a Cylon because he died and Dee is still alive.

Cally Henderson -GOOD

Sam AndersGOOD

Lou ‘Kat’ KatraineGOOD

Brendon ‘Hot Dog’ CostanzaGOOD *Host, will we know that the kill rebounded? Or will it just look like a kill on the new target was intended?

Doc CottleGOOD

Billy Keikeya - GOOD

Tom Zarek - NEUTRAL/INDY? BAD? MAYBE GOOD???

Ellen Tigh - GOOD

Tory FosterBAD

Romo LampkinGOOD

John Cavil (number one) - BAD

Leoben Conoy (number two) - BAD

D’Anna Biers (number three) - BAD

Simon O’Neill (number four) - BAD

Aaron Doral (number five) - BAD

Caprica Six (number six) – NEUTRAL/INDY?

Sharon ‘Boomer’ Valerii (number eight) - BAD

Sharon ‘Athena’ Agathon (number eight) – GOOD

[secret role] Might be human. Might be cylon. Might be stationed on Galactica. Might not. Who really knows. WHO REALLY KNOWS?
If that early mention of that role and the second most votes was just a coincidence, and he is a civ who wants to get lynched, he would have tried harder, a la Rico in GoC. He is not trying hard enough for that scenario,and he is trying too hard to be a civvie. So, no, I don't think he is a civilian. And I don't want to give it to him.

But I am convinced that if we lynch him he is not gonna die. If you want to lynch him and go in with that mindset, that he is pulling a con on us, I guess I would be in favor of lynching him.

You reread him & give me your opinion; does he sound like a civvie to you?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Three

Post by Vompatti »

If LC was a confirmed civ, what would he benefit from "accidentally" implying he's a cylon? :confused:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:What about sig's posts do you like?
I didn't actually say that I 'liked' his posts my friend LOL! The thing is, I've played enough games with him now at this site and others to have a pretty good sense of when he's good and when he's not. He did make some comments early on that piqued my interest but they were (in my assessment) indicative of a 'disconnection' with much of the discussion that had been going on here. Sig has made no secret of the fact of his heavy study/assignment workload at the moment which I am willing to accept as a genuine explanation for those comments.
Could you please share an example of one of sig's posts that you feel fits this description?[/quote]

So say we all (just in case, I haven't gotten back to where I left off)

JJJ I didn't remember anything about sig having a heavy workload, study and assignments, so I went back through his posts to find out what you were talking about here. I found two references: one about writing a paper which he mentioned casually but I didn't see any language about it being a hard paper or taking a lot of his time or anything of the kind. The second reference was just the fact that the paper was done. Again, no mention about how hard it was or any other thing that he was working on for school. I did not get the impression he was heavily burdened from those two posts. Then, after you made this comment, he pops up and says the most he has ever said about his studies, i.e., that he was done with the second draft of his paper and he should finish it soon and be able to participate more. So I'm curious - where did you get the idea that he had a heavy study/assignment workload? Is there a post that I missed where he talked about having a heavy workload? Always possible, I was interrupted several times going through his posts.

SVS those are some good points about Long Con that I hadn't thought of. I have been considering him a civ all this time but your post convinces me to take a second look.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

oops those tags are screwed up on that post. Sorry JJJ!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I reread me, and I believe I am 100% Civ. :noble: And I wasn't the one who started calling me confirmed... I'm just going with what others have said. Perhaps they have noticed some subtle detail that escaped the rest of us that confirms my Civviness!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Vompatti wrote:If LC was a confirmed civ, what would he benefit from "accidentally" implying he's a cylon? :confused:
*rubs eyes* WTF? Is this... actually a relevant question from Vompatti??

V, say it ain't so, are you getting into this? Talking about me is an excellent way to start. I'm interesting... the best thing since wrestling!
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I will call you Sigbad like the fellow Sinbad from the old sailor tales.
But, I'm not bad. :(

@SVS could he have not cared since his resurrection ship was still in play? So I'm thinking if we have one per row maybe each cylon has their own ship and only the bad cylons have them, which would be six bad cylons and one good one. Thoughts?

linki: I mentioned it in the sign up thread.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:What about sig's posts do you like?
I didn't actually say that I 'liked' his posts my friend LOL! The thing is, I've played enough games with him now at this site and others to have a pretty good sense of when he's good and when he's not. He did make some comments early on that piqued my interest but they were (in my assessment) indicative of a 'disconnection' with much of the discussion that had been going on here. Sig has made no secret of the fact of his heavy study/assignment workload at the moment which I am willing to accept as a genuine explanation for those comments.
Could you please share an example of one of sig's posts that you feel fits this description?
So say we all (just in case, I haven't gotten back to where I left off)

JJJ I didn't remember anything about sig having a heavy workload, study and assignments, so I went back through his posts to find out what you were talking about here. I found two references: one about writing a paper which he mentioned casually but I didn't see any language about it being a hard paper or taking a lot of his time or anything of the kind. The second reference was just the fact that the paper was done. Again, no mention about how hard it was or any other thing that he was working on for school. I did not get the impression he was heavily burdened from those two posts. Then, after you made this comment, he pops up and says the most he has ever said about his studies, i.e., that he was done with the second draft of his paper and he should finish it soon and be able to participate more. So I'm curious - where did you get the idea that he had a heavy study/assignment workload? Is there a post that I missed where he talked about having a heavy workload? Always possible, I was interrupted several times going through his posts.

SVS those are some good points about Long Con that I hadn't thought of. I have been considering him a civ all this time but your post convinces me to take a second look.[/quote]

I have been poking him pretty aggressively, and he has not lashed back at me once, or said something that makes me feel stupid, lol. I am sure he is up to something, tbh. Just wish I knew what it was.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Long Con wrote:
Vompatti wrote:If LC was a confirmed civ, what would he benefit from "accidentally" implying he's a cylon? :confused:

V, say it ain't so, are you getting into this? Talking about me is an excellent way to start. I'm interesting... the best thing since wrestling!
I'm just wondering k

Especially since Zebra said he would vote for you today, which to me doesn't make any sense no matter what way you look at it.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Vompatti wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I'm just wondering k

Especially since Zebra said he would vote for you today, which to me doesn't make any sense no matter what way you look at it.
Zebra is a she :)

However, why doesn't it make sense the only one who is civ clearing LC is LC.
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

sig wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I'm just wondering k

Not to me he ain't, we go way back. :mafia:

It doesn't make sense because if he's not a civ he could arguably be safe from the lynch if the mods choose to interpret the law that way.

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I'm just wondering k

I'm not the one who called myself a confirmed civ originally. You might want to look back in the thread to see where that started.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have a question for those who find Lorab suspicious enough for a vote. I understand that you think Lorab might have been trying to save nutella by voting Long Con but what other evidence is there that points to her being bad?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Okay, I called Long Con a confirmed townie in jest because he helped me retrieve a lost post by showing me a Chrome feature I didn't know about.

Now there's an entire discussion about whether he's confirmed. :huh:

I found it suspicious that Zebra was even willing to entertain that LC might be confirmed, which inspired last night's back-and-forth.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

G-Man wrote: POSSIBLY MAFIA
DFaraday
Glorfindel
Long Con
LoRab
Metalmarsh89
Sig
SokothQultuq
Spacedaisy
A formal ranking of last night's list is as follows:

1. Glorfindel
2. SokothQultuq
3. DFaraday
4. Spacedaisy
5. Sig
6. Long Con
7. Metalmarsh89
8. LoRab

I'm ready to put pressure on some of the quieter players because it's too easy in a full game to get a couple days in without giving many independent reads. Low posters and those who mostly agree or disagree with the opinions of others for too many days in a row ping me.

I'll go into more detail on Glorfindel in a little bit. I think there are a few things there that don't add up. I'm still mulling over SD's follow-up posts to her pouty reaction during late Day 2/Night 2. It feels like low-hanging fruit but low-hanging fruit is sometimes fresh.

I'll have to ISO sig to help confirm a few things in my notes. LC and MM are both long-term studies that give me headaches. LoRab is still on there because her recovery-mode posts aren't quite enough to squash my auto-sus of her after the posts that made some people see a possible Nutella connection.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Anyone know where BR, Drum, and Silverwolf are? I see Polo lurking but I don't think we've heard from the other three so far for Day 3.
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm going to be hanging out in Cincinnati today, so I won't be around much. I might even miss the deadline. I should be able to at least check in on my phone to place a vote though.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Any inkling on your top 3, JJJ?
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:Any inkling on your top 3, JJJ?
For the moment I'd consider anyone I read negatively for their nutella interactions to be a candidate. If I have to pick just three, I'd say LoRab, sig, and Zebra.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm not reading Glorfindel as a baddie and won't be down with that lynch. If sig is bad then perhaps there's team mate potential, but otherwise I don't see it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I should vote while I'm physically awake.

Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Doing a drive by vote for sig.

Will not have too much time to respond today, and this poll is looking rather empty. I suspected him last night and still do. So there ya go. :beer:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:Doing a drive by vote for sig.

Will not have too much time to respond today, and this poll is looking rather empty. I suspected him last night and still do. So there ya go. :beer:
:suspish:
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You should put your dead red vote on its own line, as per the hosts's instructions. :srsnod:
G-Man wrote:Anyone know where BR, Drum, and Silverwolf are? I see Polo lurking but I don't think we've heard from the other three so far for Day 3.
I know where BR is. :srsnod:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:

You should put your dead red vote on its own line, as per the hosts's instructions. :srsnod:
G-Man wrote:Anyone know where BR, Drum, and Silverwolf are? I see Polo lurking but I don't think we've heard from the other three so far for Day 3.
Fine.

sig
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Long Con wrote:

Alright smarty pants, kindly ask her to get in here soon so she can participate. This day's been too light on substance and I don't want to see a deluge of crappy decisions being made at the deadline. We've lynched two Toasters (only one of whom stayed dead) so far and we need to keep that momentum rolling.
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:I'll have to ISO sig to help confirm a few things in my notes. LC and MM are both long-term studies that give me headaches. LoRab is still on there because her recovery-mode posts aren't quite enough to squash my auto-sus of her after the posts that made some people see a possible Nutella connection.
:beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

Regarding me lurking: I leave this tab open 24/7, pretty much.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

MM, are you enchanted?

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Long Con, I only have a few hours before I have to vote (I go to work in 4 hours)

What do you make of SVS thinking you are bad but not wanting to vote for you?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Also, depending on what happens here rest of day, I think it's possible I may have been breached and may call for my own lynch on Day 4.

Don't ask me details, just sayin'. Deeeerp.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Snap. I'm not gonna wait.

S~V~S

She makes less sense then I do, and that's cause for concern. :srsnod:
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:Long Con, I only have a few hours before I have to vote (I go to work in 4 hours)

You don't think it is possible for him to want to appear civ for cred purposes? That post he made in the rainbow list has been bugging me until it became slear that he was trying to get lynched the other day. I don't see why you think this is so weird.

I think this makes tons of sense, tbh. :shrug:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:Long Con, I only have a few hours before I have to vote (I go to work in 4 hours)

You don't think it is possible for him to want to appear civ for cred purposes? That post he made in the rainbow list has been bugging me until it became slear that he was trying to get lynched the other day. I don't see why you think this is so weird.

Don't worry, a vote for me most assuredly means you won't be getting lynched today. Cheers! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Me in the car, an hour ago. #tryhard2016

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

"...a vote from* me..."

:beer:
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

apologies if the size of that broke the universe mobile suxxxxxxx
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Frankly, tho, if you think someone is bad and needs to die, then you should vote for them.

Straight up.
Image Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Matt wrote:Also, depending on what happens here rest of day, I think it's possible I may have been breached and may call for my own lynch on Day 4.

Don't ask me details, just sayin'. Deeeerp.
Ditch the package, burn your underwear and meet me at the rendezvous.

Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Matt wrote:Snap. I'm not gonna wait.

S~V~S

She makes less sense then I do, and that's cause for concern. :srsnod:
Although I still have her on my Possible Civvie list, S~V~S is hanging onto that spot by a thread. She gave me good vibes because of the pressure she put on me early because it felt the same as in Spirited Away. In that game though, she kept the pressure on me beyond my first set of reads. There hasn't been the same kind of follow-up this time but I'm also not posting in haikus like I did during Spirited Away.

I saw some of your posts and maybe someone else's touching on her earlier. Since she was on my Possible Civvie list at the time, the issue of her wasn't on my radar. Can you give me a post or two to use as a starting point? I'll try to look her over once I finish my hunch on Glorfindel.
My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Don't worry, a vote for me most assuredly means you won't be getting lynched today. Cheers! :beer:
:hug: :haha:

But honestly, I don't always think you should give a baddie what they want. Too many secrets in this game, and LC has my paranoid-o-meter notched up to high.

Linki @ G Man, believe MY tinfoil, not Matts :pout:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Anyone put in for the noonish sortie? It just occurred to me. Let me go check...
My Banners:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sig, this has been bugging me for a while now and I need to ask you about it. A while back you posted two posts in a row. The first said:
sig wrote:I don't think the humans need to kill all the cylons
and then you said
sig wrote:I think we should lynch them. :P

starting with Epi a cylon who is outed.
So this seems to say "all cylons are not bad"
and then say "but I think we should lynch them starting with Epi who is a cylon".

Is that what these two posts mean? Because if so I'm confused. I'm thinking I may have misread it though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Aw crapweasels, we missed it. And I see JJJ may have flubbed his too.

HOST: are sortie calls due at exactly six-hour intervals or must they simply be at least six hours apart?

I guess we'll find out if we get results for JJJ's sortie. This feels like it shouldn't be such a difficult thing to keep track of. :sigh:

Who was it that used to say crapweasels? I can't remember.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:Mongoose.
Are you sure she originated the phrase? I feel like that goes back to The Piano or Lostpedia.
My Banners:
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

Is the plural form of mongoose mongeese or mongooses?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

How does the cylons being "good" or "bad", whatever that means, have anything to do with how many of them, if any, we "have" to kill, whatever that means? If we killed everything that we consider "bad", we would eventually have to kill ourselves, and then there wouldn't be anyone left to kill more things.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Okay, I called Long Con a confirmed townie in jest because he helped me retrieve a lost post by showing me a Chrome feature I didn't know about.

Now there's an entire discussion about whether he's confirmed. :huh:

I found it suspicious that Zebra was even willing to entertain that LC might be confirmed, which inspired last night's back-and-forth.
I really wish you hadn't said anything about it. :shifty:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

G-Man wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Mongoose.
Are you sure she originated the phrase? I feel like that goes back to The Piano or Lostpedia.
LoRab.
Vompatti wrote:How does the cylons being "good" or "bad", whatever that means, have anything to do with how many of them, if any, we "have" to kill, whatever that means? If we killed everything that we consider "bad", we would eventually have to kill ourselves, and then there wouldn't be anyone left to kill more things.
Maybe you should start a cult where everyone commits suicide and ... oh wait, someone already did that. Wasn't sure if that should be in OT or not, so I followed the original posters lead on that.

And I think our new law is kind of a Cylon Suicide Cult. If a Cylon fesses up, it makes then unlynchable THAT day, but what about the next day? I have read tons in the Wikis and online, and I think we found our girl early, Athena The Friendly Cylon, although who is to say with the Final Five thingie; I have not read much on that yet. Could some of them be friendly?

Return to “Previous Jobs”