Total votes: 15
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Three

Post by juliets »

G-Man wrote:Aw crapweasels, we missed it. And I see JJJ may have flubbed his too.

HOST: are sortie calls due at exactly six-hour intervals or must they simply be at least six hours apart?

I guess we'll find out if we get results for JJJ's sortie. This feels like it shouldn't be such a difficult thing to keep track of. :sigh:

Who was it that used to say crapweasels? I can't remember.
G-Man, here's what was said about it when the sorties were introduced: Any person may authorise a mission, noting the 'one every six hours limit'.

Since its called a limit I believe the sorties do not have to be every six hours on the dot, they must simply be six hours apart. So if someone sends a sortie 7 hours from the last one it will count. The only thing we have to do is adjust the time for the next sorties to take place. It makes it easier if everyone posts on the minute but it's not necessary. Anyway, thats my read on it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

S~V~S wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Mongoose.
Are you sure she originated the phrase? I feel like that goes back to The Piano or Lostpedia.
LoRab.
Vompatti wrote:How does the cylons being "good" or "bad", whatever that means, have anything to do with how many of them, if any, we "have" to kill, whatever that means? If we killed everything that we consider "bad", we would eventually have to kill ourselves, and then there wouldn't be anyone left to kill more things.
Maybe you should start a cult where everyone commits suicide and ... oh wait, someone already did that. Wasn't sure if that should be in OT or not, so I followed the original posters lead on that.

And I think our new law is kind of a Cylon Suicide Cult. If a Cylon fesses up, it makes then unlynchable THAT day, but what about the next day? I have read tons in the Wikis and online, and I think we found our girl early, Athena The Friendly Cylon, although who is to say with the Final Five thingie; I have not read much on that yet. Could some of them be friendly?
This has the ability to make things absurdly unbalanced for us in case there's a 1 (unrevealed) mafia Cylon vs. 1 town Human standoff at the end of the game.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

Time to vote. Lingering suspicion from IAWY and lurking but not contributing makes me want to vote for Dr.Wilgy. I did this last night despite forgetting it was an extended night :p

Vote DrWilgy
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

It is almost 11pm and I have arrived home. I have five or six reads on how people behaved during the D2 lynch, mostly in regards to nutella. Not sure how many others I'll be able to develop, once I unpack and eat etc., but I shall return soon enough.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

S~V~S wrote:
Vompatti wrote:How does the cylons being "good" or "bad", whatever that means, have anything to do with how many of them, if any, we "have" to kill, whatever that means? If we killed everything that we consider "bad", we would eventually have to kill ourselves, and then there wouldn't be anyone left to kill more things.
Maybe you should start a cult where everyone commits suicide and ... oh wait, someone already did that. Wasn't sure if that should be in OT or not, so I followed the original posters lead on that.

And I think our new law is kind of a Cylon Suicide Cult. If a Cylon fesses up, it makes then unlynchable THAT day, but what about the next day? I have read tons in the Wikis and online, and I think we found our girl early, Athena The Friendly Cylon, although who is to say with the Final Five thingie; I have not read much on that yet. Could some of them be friendly?
It would have to have hundreds of millions of members for it to make any difference, and even then it would do little good unless we also managed to reverse population growth. If there was a convenient way to sterilize the majority of human population and perhaps repeat that every twenty years or so, that would be a better solution in the long term.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Nerolunar wrote:Time to vote. Lingering suspicion from IAWY and lurking but not contributing makes me want to vote for Dr.Wilgy. I did this last night despite forgetting it was an extended night :p

Vote DrWilgy
What does "time to vote" mean? We have seven hours left. Also, speaking of not contributing, you have made three posts on this Day. :evileye:
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Ricochet wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Time to vote. Lingering suspicion from IAWY and lurking but not contributing makes me want to vote for Dr.Wilgy. I did this last night despite forgetting it was an extended night :p

Vote DrWilgy
What does "time to vote" mean? We have seven hours left. Also, speaking of not contributing, you have made three posts on this Day. :evileye:
Just time for me. I felt like voting now.

Despite my low post count, I have still yet to see Wilgy read anyone or try to get some ground in this game. I feel like he is flying low on purpose, and I expect a replacement player to start questioning and engaging in discussion. I think its weird for a replacement to enter a game and then do practically nothing.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Nerolunar wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Vote DrWilgy

Despite my low post count, I have still yet to see Wilgy read anyone or try to get some ground in this game. I feel like he is flying low on purpose, and I expect a replacement player to start questioning and engaging in discussion. I think its weird for a replacement to enter a game and then do practically nothing.
And what about the handful of players who have been doing practically nothing since Day 1? Don't get me wrong, The BOTD will expire for Wilgy soon enough, but why focus on him when others have been doing the same for even longer?

I'm going out to mow. I'll finish my hunch on Glorf after dinner.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

I have to leave now. The person who raised my suspicion the most was LoRab, and her interaction with Nutella rustled my jimmies.

Vote LoRab
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Nerolunar wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Vote DrWilgy

Be that as it may, your vote right here, the way you phrased it, gives me no sense of how it's related to past flips and such. I know you have a readlist back on Night 2, but please, indulge in giving me your top suspects based on the nutella lynch, not on other global criterias.
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

I have been pinged by IAWY/Wilgy ever since his first post where I did NO U him pretty hard though. He is a prime suspect of mine, and I intend to get him lynched. He wasn´t involved that much at EOD2 but I don´t think it´s important that the person we lynch was that :shrug: A suspect is a suspect, and I don´t think we necessarily have to lynch someone based solely on one in-thread event.
ImageImage

Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Im currently reading Sig, Sokoth and Glorfindel as bad too. Im just not willing to base my reads on just one event. I hope you can understand my mindset.
ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Nerolunar wrote:Im currently reading Sig, Sokoth and Glorfindel as bad too. Im just not willing to base my reads on just one event. I hope you can understand my mindset.
Don't know what to say about that. A baddie lynch, to put it in traditional terms (I know there's no full confirmation of that, but lore consensus seems to have use work based on such an assumption), would be the kind of event mean to open up perspective and shape up further analysis. Why wouldn't you be willing to base reads on such an event?
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Oh, I would. Hence my read on Glorfindel. But tone plays a part here too. Im just not reading him exclusively based on EOD2.
ImageImage

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Just read up after a long day.

I know people suspect me because I didn't suspect LA until late in her lynch, after I had voted, and she and I happened to post at the same time and held similar opinions, but I'm not bad.
G-Man wrote:Aw crapweasels, we missed it. And I see JJJ may have flubbed his too.

HOST: are sortie calls due at exactly six-hour intervals or must they simply be at least six hours apart?

I guess we'll find out if we get results for JJJ's sortie. This feels like it shouldn't be such a difficult thing to keep track of. :sigh:

Who was it that used to say crapweasels? I can't remember.
Me! Generally in the singular, though. It's a Friends reference, actually. Many moons ago, it became my favorite non-curse curse.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship at C1.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship at B5
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship at D2
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship at D3
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

That's a right string of failure.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Who wants my vote? I'm thinking of pretending to randomize.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Does anyone have a handle on our sorties like when we are supposed to send them out and who is in line to do it? I'm not trying to point my finger at anyone and say "you're responsible" I'm just trying to see where we are. I have no idea when the next sortie should go and what area we are targeting.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

I do not have the time or the organizational talent to run the sorties, but I will be able to post one between 5 and 7 eastern USA every weekday should it be needed.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Does anyone have a handle on our sorties like when we are supposed to send them out and who is in line to do it? I'm not trying to point my finger at anyone and say "you're responsible" I'm just trying to see where we are. I have no idea when the next sortie should go and what area we are targeting.
I don't think it's that important. Every six hours if you want, pick a coordinate. Let Golden figure it out. They'll all be searched anyway.

I'd rather lynch somebody bad. :eye:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, so here is all I've achieved to do in processing the Day 2 lynch. I have no idea if I'll be able to develop further during this phase.

Everything that follows is analysed under the scenario that nutella and Long Con are not teammates - hence LC was a counter-wagon on D2. I have no mental capacity left for this phase to analyse a scenario B in which they might be teammates.

First, a stat rundown of the lynch votes between the two main wagons. I personally find it arguable that zebra was a main wagon, based on the main evolution of this lynch, but everyone is welcome to include his votes in the equation.

nutella started 1-0 - but there were already two votes on other players.
LC then went 1-3 (this includes indiglo's vote, who has since been removed by the mafia) - with just one new vote on a different player.
nutella surged to 5-3 - interspersed with three new votes on different players.
--- four new votes have been placed on players not named nutella or LC ---
LC receives one more vote to close in on 5-4
nutella receives one more vote to distance again at 6-4
nutella votes herself to get her within saving distance, 6-5
nutella is doomed with three more votes, 9-5
LC receives just one more vote, 9-6 - plus one more vote on a different player

Second, a rundown on how the suspicion / case-making on nutella developed UNTIL votes started pouring in. I will structure this into major players to have opened a lead on her and chronological reactions that followed (which were either substantial or minor). I will also note if any of these players concomittantly had any stance on Long Con. Disclaimer: I didn't check players' stances on Long Con as thoroughly as their stances on nutella.

1. Scotty - ping
2. JaggedJimmyJay - major case [Long Con: disagreed with him as suspect]
  • Nerolunar - credited the effort, but didn't see much to it [Long Con: agreed with him as suspect]
    SVS - pending thoughts
    Long Con - disagreed with the case
3. Silverwolf - major hunt
  • juliets - pending thoughts
    Scotty - agreed
    nutella - rebuttal (several)
    ObscureAllure - disagreed [Long Con: agreed with him as suspect]
4. G-Man - minor hunt (I'm only describing it as minor, because he only developed his case as far as having vibes from Biblical)
  • bea - pending thoughts [Long Con: inclined to gree with him as suspected]
    SVS - pending thoughts, but soon found an angle for suspecting nutella
    Lorab - undecided [Long Con: disagreed with him as suspect]
Other players who had a stance on Long Con as suspect, but, to the best of my research, had no serious stance on nutella:
DrumBeats
Spacedaisy
Sig
[all finding LC suspicious]

====

Based on the votes rundown, I would be willing to believe we have a couple of tense moments from which we could extract potential teamies moves:

a) Long Con going up 1-3. Nerolunar and LoRab contributed directly to this
b) scattered votes around the time nutella picked up votes to level with Long Con. These votes belong to Matt, sig and Long Con himself.
c) the four scattered votes, after nutella found herself in a pickle, leading 5-3 all of a sudden. These votes belonged to bea, myself, DrWilgy and Polo
d) potential save attempts while there was still some hope, around nutella leading 5-3 or 5-4
e) potential bus moves after nutella went out of reach from 6-5 to 9-5.

Based on combining the two rundowns:

A. I find no plausible scenario in which JaggedJimmyJay and Silverwolf would actively build a case or initiate a hunt on nutella as their teammate - even for the biggest goldmine of civcred -, only for that to develop into a dire situation in which they would lose her in the lynch. Their D2 efforts are for me strongly non teammate indicative

B. I could similarly judge Scotty's, SVS's and G-Man's FoS's on nutella as not something desirable to happen, given the outcome. However, their efforts have been more variable. Scotty launched a ping, but then he could have easily gotten stuck on having to stick with it. SVS picked an ultimately very good angle to distrust nutella, but her ideas developed late into the phase and based on another player (G-Man) listing nutella as a suspect; therefore, open to interpretation. SVS and Scotty's votes, however, would be downright absurd bussing, at a time when LC was the larger wagon. G-Man has done, in theory, a case & hunt on nutella the same way JJJ and Silverwolf did, but I find the substance of his case was not substantial enough. Vibes and meta and such. Nonetheless, I'm inclined, for the moment, to consider these three player moderately non teammate indicative.

C. juliets pushed nutella to 6-4, forcing nutella to lifeline for 6-5. Purely face value, I can't consider this teammate indicative.

D. Glorfindel added a vote to LC, whilst nutella was long doomed. I find this move downright suicidal if teammate indicative, so I'm inclined to not consider Glorfindel to be nutella's teammate. [I should now add that it intrigues me that Nerolunar is inclined to consider this, but more on Nerolunar later].

E. Players like bea and ObscureAllure are null on my radar, based on this rundown. As in no idea how to interpret their vote move, from the perspective of a potential teammate.

F. BlackRock and DrumBeats' votes are within potential bussing range. Sig, Wilgy, Long Con, Polo and DFaraday count as spreaders, during various moments (some transitory, some critical) during the main wagon wars. All these players receive a minus. I find that some could potentially be teammates who fled in comfortable, non-committing directions.

G. Nerolunar, LoRab and Spacedaisy contributed actively to Long Con's counter-wagon, during times in which this counter-wagon could have been still worthwhile to potentially save nutella. I find them moderately to strongly teammate indicative.

====

Finally, here are few reads on individual players. I focused, for obvious reason, on some of the players that stuck out to me as potential teammates. I will just list the fact, with a minus (-), plus (+) or null (~) in front of each point, as a way of judging how I think that move makes them look, in the context of the Day 2 phase and lynch

Nerolunar
- pat JJJ on back for his case-making on nutella
- wishy-washy on jugding nutella himself based on JJJ's case
- appealed to nutella's rebuttal powers
- argued, during the wagon wars, that she is the Low Hanging Fruit player that's being voted to be lynched
- rather sudden FoS on Long Con, during the phase (which included, yet again, coattailing a bit on JJJ's case on LC)

I find evidence to be very damning for Nerolunar. I am considering him a lynch candidate today.

LoRab
- potential lying low tactic (talked a lot of mechanics and such during Day 2, before finally engaging in suss talk)
- plunged straight into defending herself against the accusation that she and nutella might share BTSC
- formed no strong opinion on nutella (slightly invoked nutella's RL schedule in her defense, too)
- afterwards, seemed to yet again slow down on activity and simply talk about other subjects or extra details
- votes early for Long Con, right when his wagon could have looked real promising
- stays active for a while and suddenly adds posts about finding nutella's latest rebuttals bad; this could look like course-correcting, in light of nutella's situation worsening

I find evidence to be damning for LoRab. I'm particularly surprised in her nuancing her stance on nutella, after having casted her vote for Long Con. Civ LoRab is usually resolute in her lynch choice, to the point of not bothering much with the main talk, if it doesn't intersect with her own suspicions. So, again, it is very surprising to see from LoRab the need to nuance her views on nutella, in real time.

Spacedaisy
~ catch-up posts: vague, but not giving me the impression that she's a "tryhard". Mafia Spacedaisy's catch-up posts usually tend to be chokefull of reads.
~ picks up angle on suspecting Long Con.
NAI (not alignment indicative) - spat with Silverwolf
- goes with voting LC, nevertheless goes to some lenght to state her distrust in everyone pushing for a nutella lynch (including a disclaimer that nutella "could be fooling her")

I find evidence to be not favorable to Spacedaisy, but not decidedly damning. It's a matter of WIFOM, but it would have been very unwise for Spacedaisy to be so vocal about nutella lynch being wrong - then again, that disclaimer could have been added for post-lynch backlash.

sig
- liked JJJ's case on LC, but then made no final commitment to lynch Long Con
- found zero validity in lynching nutella
- votes Epignosis, based on Long Con connection (and on obstinately wanting Epignosis lynched)
- lobbies hard for Epignosis to develop into a lynch wagon
~ is pinged by Daisy's stance on nutella and on the last players to vote nutella
~ keeps on drumming on Epignosis being lynched

I find evidence to be not favorable to sig, but I can't put a final finger on what would profile him as a certain teammate. He had all the right preparation to wagon on Long Con. Did he get scared of being too obvious of a counter-wagoner (if indeed nutella's teammate)? His Epignosis vote only makes sense if you count his obstinancy in Epig needing to be lynched. I'm not sure how to interpret him berating Daisy for defending nutella. It could be a cover-up, it could be a genuine ping, but it is also contradictory to him not finding nutella lynchworthy himself.

BlackRock
+ ping on LoRab
+ read on LC not being bad
~ lean on nutella comes off as slightly unconvincing, by saying she would have rather waiting for a connection between LoRab and nutella to be confirmed
+ votes to save LC

I find evidence to be relatively favorable to BlackRock. While her vote momentum could potentially be a buss move, her content wouldn't reflect that. Particularly I find that she blocked all means to ever potentially vote Long Con as a counter-wagon, by resolutely disagreeing with his lynch. It doesn't give me an impression of a baddie who would keep his options open. Her slight hesitation to judge nutella on her own does give me a bit of a pause, though.

Polo
- zero lynch reads, in context of the ongoing phase
~ advocate of lynching a lurker
- wanted to abstain from voting
- went with voting Vompatti

I find evidence to be troubling in regard to Polo. His intentions to lynch lurkers aren't a surprise and have actually payed off back in E.S.T. (mainly because most of the mafia did lurk their ass off :meany:), but this time it's starting to sound a bit one tone. His intention to abstain from voting could be a newb anxiety moment, nothing more. Nevertheless I find his actual vote to stand as wild sidelining (plus, very convenient to pick on Vompatti, of all the oddballs or dubious players) and his low invest in contributing with relevant reads is starting to make me suspect him of trying to fly under the radar.

And... well, that's all I could do for now. Right now, I would consider voting for Nerolunar, LoRab or, amongst sideliners, sig. Nero's Day 3 moves have just made me feel even worse about him, for instance.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't really suspect LC, so I'm going to give him another opportunity.

SokothQultuq is someone I think is bad, but I don't have a lot of confidence there, because I know nothing of this person.

I get why people think Lorab is bad- most of it makes sense despite her protests, but I would think Lorab would just hush rather than say some of the things she did if she were on nutella's team. Lynch her if you want, but I don't think I'll participate in that one.

I think Ricochet is floundering. I stated early on I thought he was bad, and that has yet to change. Addendum: Ha.

I'm willing to give sig another Day.

This is all off the top of my head.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ok, I will go back to deciding who I'm going to vote for. I'm not at all happy with sig's attitude towards epi and he hasn't answered the question I put out there this afternoon and I have a bad gut feeling so he may be my vote today. He also didn't see anything bad in nutella. I want to see what G-Man has to say about Glorfindel but I can't say I have noticed anything I would consider bad. I could have easily missed something though. For those who think sig is town what are you seeing?

linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:
I think Ricochet is floundering. I stated early on I thought he was bad, and that has yet to change. Addendum: Ha.
The frak.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
The frak.
I stand by that, but I haven't read your novel yet. I'll get to it, Melville.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vompatti wrote:Who wants my vote? I'm thinking of pretending to randomize.
Place it on a baddie. If you happen to be one, just point out yourself or another player as such. :beer:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
The frak.
I stand by that, but I haven't read your novel yet. I'll get to it, Melville.
I haven't opened the book in a week, sheesh. Still 200 pages to go.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Ricochet wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Who wants my vote? I'm thinking of pretending to randomize.
Place it on a baddie. If you happen to be one, just point out yourself or another player as such. :beer:
I have a strong reason to believe that no matter whom I vote for the motivations behind my vote will be misinterpreted.

Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Wait, I just noticed this whilst updating my spreadsheets.

Epignosis, did you not vote on Day Two? :confused: If so, why so?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:Wait, I just noticed this whilst updating my spreadsheets.

I didn't vote Day 1 either. I've said why about Day 2.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:

Must have missed it. Why didn't you?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

@Ricoh: I get why you suspect me. But I'm not bad and I'm just trying my best. I don't have a lot of strong suspicions, so I haven't had as many posts on suspects. I've posted when I have had thoughts (including my thoughts on LA after the fact. It was truly her end of day defense that made her look bad to me.). And while it's not an excuse, I've been both crazy busy and sick, which is not a good combination for life--and is one that makes thinking through mafia a challenging task at best.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Must have missed it. Why didn't you?
I fell asleep.
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

Seems a running theme that I'm bad. I realize that some of my posting was vague lately but that can be me. You'll find out as you come to know me. LOL

Postby JaggedJimmyJay » Sat May 14, 2016 9:59 pm

SokothQultuq wrote:
Interesting suspicions.

So far I'm somewhat convinced based on what I've seen and observed of people that I feel
Glorfindel
Long Con
Sig
JaggedJimmyJay
might fit into the baddie department based on some of the conversations that have been had. Some are more willing to help than others. Avoid certain subjects or knee jerk on some.

Could you please explain all of these reads individually? I'd like to know why you find all four of these names suspicious independent of one another, beyond the blanket sentences you've provided at the bottom here.

=================================================================================

Glorfindel - Actually your comment following up with my post pushes me toward believing that you could be a Baddie as your knee jerk reaction to my accusation. You failed to provide any substantial evidence to support the fact that you might be town but instead Knee Jerked with essentially "No I'm not, you are!" in this case. Call it a case of fishing to see what your reaction might be. And you reacted nicely. I thank you for that. Usually someone who is innocent of something does not immediately run in and start throwing around counter accusations.

Long Con - Started out trying very hard to convince people they were a "Civ" from the beginning while also jumping on the band wagon that was previously started by another player. But started outright hinting at devious intentions while playing it off as a joke so its hard not to be suspicious. I myself like to play like this in games like this to keep people guessing. But its hard for me to say with all certainty that LC is bad because of my own pertinacity to do just the same. Later in the game when it came into question that a "Cylon" would know the exact coordinates of a Rez ship they played real hard toward convincing people that they were again Civ.

Sig - Wishy washy attitude towards Cylons. First its "Kill them all", then we go back to "Maybe we dont need to kill them all." I also found a few supporting comments of our having downed a few of the rez ships to feel somewhat disingenuous. But that could just be me.

JaggedJimmyJay - Seems to be pushing pretty hard, perhaps that is the nature of his character. Now in hindsight going back and reading more of the posts in history I'm starting to retract my opinion of him. Every good group needs a good leader who will take charge and help push things and the agenda along but that could be both good and bad. But I'm always suspicious of someone who goes in hard, fast, and loose. So I'm very on the ropes about my opinion here.

Does that help answer why more specifically? Right or wrong its about the only half way decent reads on people i've gotten so far being new to this. Some of you have made some excellent points on some others too which lead me toward voting on others over these few to a degree. But I'm not entirely sold.

Someone asked that we perhaps shake things up by voting randomly, I'm game for that. Not sure how we do that unless I get out some Dice equal to the amount of players and rock the vote based on the dice roll. If I havn't seen otherwise here in a bit I will commit to voting that way or if you have a suggestion on how to randomize the vote, I'm game.
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

Anyone know what time the vote has to be in today by?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

SokothQultuq wrote:Anyone know what time the vote has to be in today by?
Deadline is in five hours.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

LoRab
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorry, that's not quite right.

Vote LoRab
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I do not believe that she is a confirmed civ.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a2thezebra wrote:I do not believe that she is a confirmed civ.
Does anyone?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I am also voting LoRab.

This does not necessarily I mean I think she's bad.

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote:
Does anyone?
Does anyone believe that LC is civ?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Confirmed civ that is.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I don't think that word means what you think that word means.

I figured you'd vote for me because you said you would, based on my directly answering direct comments about me. I get that you play differently. You didn't seem to want to listen to the fact that you're wrong, so I couldn't have convinced you anyway.

linkitis: So, you don't think I'm bad, but you're voting for me? Meh.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

LoRab wrote:You didn't seem to want to listen to the fact that you're wrong.
:haha:

Even if I am wrong, this statement is worthy of a policy lynch.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

a2thezebra wrote:
LoRab wrote:You didn't seem to want to listen to the fact that you're wrong.
:haha:

Even if I am wrong, this statement is worthy of a policy lynch.
Poor wording is not worthy of a policy vote. And I think you know what I meant.

Return to “Previous Jobs”