Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: MAD MAX: Day 10

Post by Sloonei »

I will be stunned if LoRab is bad.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

My main suspicion of you has been that I have seen you take the thread and twist it to fit suspicions that don't make sense to me and work them towards votes. That they were towards me in one lynch as colored my view, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. But, that said, I was also a counter lynch to a confirmed mafia, so it's also relevant. That said, at this moment, I don't think you're bad.

And Quin has read civ to me throughout the game. I'd be somewhat surprised to find Quin to be Mafia, although i don't rule it out of the realm of possibility.

At this moment, I see Dom as the most likely baddie

linkitis: That post was in response to her post in response to one of my accusations about how she was playing her role. I wanted to make it clear that it wasn't personal. I have deep respect for her as a person. But, well, she was evil in this game, so yeah.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:My main suspicion of you has been that I have seen you take the thread and twist it to fit suspicions that don't make sense to me and work them towards votes. That they were towards me in one lynch as colored my view, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. But, that said, I was also a counter lynch to a confirmed mafia, so it's also relevant. That said, at this moment, I don't think you're bad.

And Quin has read civ to me throughout the game. I'd be somewhat surprised to find Quin to be Mafia, although i don't rule it out of the realm of possibility.

At this moment, I see Dom as the most likely baddie

linkitis: That post was in response to her post in response to one of my accusations about how she was playing her role. I wanted to make it clear that it wasn't personal. I have deep respect for her as a person. But, well, she was evil in this game, so yeah.
That is fair. I was more aggressive with my reads than I should have been early in the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The drawback of that is that I've now pulled myself back all the way to the point where I'm doubting every thought that I have in this game. Dom just looks like such an easy lynch, and Quin is so... sinister. :ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

INH is the last baddie, completely lucked out with the lynch save and immediately knocked off the real Silvertongue before he could say a word.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:Did I systematically kill all of my suspects until now and then decide, nah, I'll kill my biggest supporter [read one of few people showing open mindedness about my status].
You've strongly suspected everyone still alive at one point or another. I'm not sure what your point is. I think you killed the confirmed civilian, not your biggest supporter.
And why would I do that?
We basically got 2. I understand why a baddie would kill the one whose vote matters, but why would I, as a baddie, kill Jay?
Sloonei wrote: This doesn't answer the question in any way that is useful. AGain, why is Epi fully responsible for knowing who he's voting for the second his top suspect dies but you are not?
"In a way that is useful." I'd like to know what that means, Dom. If you're still reading this massive wall of text. Maybe I should mention in BIG COLORFUL LETTERS that I am asking you a question, Dom! And I'd like an answer, if you're capable. What were you hoping to get out of me here? On the one hand it seems you're just antagonizing me and trying to prove a point about my treatment of Epi ("why is Epi fully responsible..."), but in the previous sentence you suggest you are looking for specific game-relevant information out of me. Which is it? What was your motivation here?

After this, Dom goes on a mini crusade where he starts demanding I answer his question, but I am still unclear on why this was such a huge deal or what was unsatisfactory about my many responses. When I pointed out to him that "who are you gonna vote for" is just a routine question I ask people in this game, he swats it away by saying the context is different, and continues to go about demanding something out of me that is equal parts unclear and unfair. At the time I thought Dom was just flustered, but in retrospect he looks to simply be aggressively opposed to and stubbornly refusing anything that can be said against him. And I don't think that's a good look. I'm still not familiar with what past-scum Dom looks like, but I have seen plenty of scum performances that look like this from other players.

For the sake of cutting this post off and getting some thoughts into the thread, I'll leave it at this. If you don't feel like reading everything I just typed (and you certainly don't have to), my conclusion is this: Day 6 Dom looks like an over-defensive baddie who was unwilling to engage honestly with both Quin and myself. I left out his later accusations against Quin, but I think we're all familiar with them by now. My hope with this post was that I could gain a more neutral perspective of Quin and Dom, but I just came out of it feeling more strongly that Dom is bad and, therefore, Quin is good. I'm putting my vote on Dom, but this decision is by no means final.
Sloonei, I have played a terrible game. I will admit to it. I have made plenty of mistakes. I have let out of game frustrations aggrevate me in this game. I have been wrong about just about everyone. I look bad. I know it.
But I'm not.

I really thought we settled these questions, but I'll go through this once more.

I kept pushing this because I didn't trust you at the time. I thought you might be trying to get Epig lynched because you saw low participation-- easy lynch. I was very wrong. I've been very wrong more than I've been very right in this game. I wanted to see if you could provide the same information Epig was providing you. You did not, in my opinion, do that. We have since agreed that there was some sort of misunderstanding.

Does that answer your question?
It does but it doesn't answer the question. I'm sorry, I'm not sure there is much more you can say. But I'm still left feeling unconvinced. If this is all honest then I appreciate it and it's all understandable. But in this game right now it looks like the answer of a baddie who has no place left to hide. I wish there were more people in the game so I could ask you for reads or something, but we're here and there's not much room to work with.

What would you say has been the strongest conviction your townie self has held in this game and why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm gonna ask Quin that same question, with the caveat that it be his strongest non-Dom conviction from this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

There is one aspect of Day 6 that is bugging me about Quin, and that is that initial suspicion post where he says Dom was suspect because Mac had suspected him. It's been covered and we know that Quin acknowledged his mistake, but I'd still like to know if we could identify where that mistake originated. Has that been explained yet?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Where were all these questions at the time, Sloonei?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:There is one aspect of Day 6 that is bugging me about Quin, and that is that initial suspicion post where he says Dom was suspect because Mac had suspected him. It's been covered and we know that Quin acknowledged his mistake, but I'd still like to know if we could identify where that mistake originated. Has that been explained yet?
Yeah. A few pages before you asked me the question 3J had reposted his GTH read analysis where Mac had scum-read Dom. That and the dialogue that the two of them had brought me to that conclusion.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:There is one aspect of Day 6 that is bugging me about Quin, and that is that initial suspicion post where he says Dom was suspect because Mac had suspected him. It's been covered and we know that Quin acknowledged his mistake, but I'd still like to know if we could identify where that mistake originated. Has that been explained yet?
Yeah. A few pages before you asked me the question 3J had reposted his GTH read analysis where Mac had scum-read Dom. That and the dialogue that the two of them had brought me to that conclusion.
What dialogue are you referring to?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Nothing specific. I just recalled that they had a back and forth.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:I'm gonna ask Quin that same question, with the caveat that it be his strongest non-Dom conviction from this game.
Excluding my town-reads for 3J and INH for host post reasons, my scum-read for Eloh.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Who is they? When about did it occur?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Who is they? When about did it occur?
Dom and Mac. Before 3J posted his GTH spreadsheet the second time.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I'm gonna ask Quin that same question, with the caveat that it be his strongest non-Dom conviction from this game.
Excluding my town-reads for 3J and INH for host post reasons, my scum-read for Eloh.
That came about pretty quickly. Why were you so confident so early?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:We obviously are not allowed to talk about our own roles in this game, but there's nothing preventing us from acknowledging and speculating about the roles that we know to be remaining in the game. Anyone got legal role-related theories to share? This is lylo, so all cards should be on the table.
bumping this inquiry back to the forefront as well.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
That came about pretty quickly. Why were you so confident so early?
It did. I thought my case against her was strong, and there were a number of other ideas put out by people that implicated her which helped to supplement my read.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why are you so sure I'm town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Why are you so sure I'm town?
Because Dom isn't. Other than that, you haven't impressed me in any notable way. I'm currently remedying that, but I'm looking at LoRab's posts first, because there's less of them. :|
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ouch
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Actually, that's wrong. I remember voting Wilgy in order to save you at one point. I must have had a reason for that.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:Actually, that's wrong. I remember voting Wilgy in order to save you at one point. I must have had a reason for that.
:ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

In reading LoRab, her interactions with Eloh make it quite clear that they do not share BTSC. I still firmly believe that. I think the possibility exists for her to share BTSC with Glorfindel, because her reads on him are often skewed with uncertainty or weak defence based on Elohcin's misremembering about Glorfindel's not-replacement, seen in these posts:
LoRab wrote:Again, you are discrediting the suspicion of you and those that suspect you.

Also, baddies don't tend to jump on bandwagons--they start them. Baddies don't often jump in at the end to vote for someone they know is civ, when there is a really good chance that their teammate is about to be lynched, because it's way too obvious to connect them to that teammate. Even for a possible save to tie and therefore stop the lynch, if one of the votes on Elo didn't count, I think it's way too risky a move. And a lynch stop would have made it pretty evident that she was bad, so the risk/reward isn't good enough for a baddie last minute vote on a counter-wagon to make sense. How would you justify that move, if he were bad.

Also, if Glorf is bad, how do you explain Elo's confusion about Glorf having been replaced earlier?
LoRab wrote:@jjj: to answer your query about your first point, I agree. I also think it makes it highly unlikely that Elo had BTSC with glorf. Or Quin for that matter.
LoRab wrote:Shit. I need to say something suspicious, too many people think I'm civ and that makes me uncomfortable, lol. Also, Mac and I are civ reading each other? That's just effed up. That said, Sloonei and INH haven't been around to rouse suspicion of me, so I should be ok.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:LoRab, I have two questions for you:

1. Which two players do you think are least likely to be bad?

2. Which two players do you think are most likely to be bad?
1. You and Motel Room--You because I'm tending to agree with you on your content and I think your thinking makes more sense from a civ perspective than a bad one. Him because his vote in the last lynch would be strategically a bad choice, and I find it highly unlikely that a member of the mafia would do that and give their teammate what could potentially be the deciding vote. Glorf is probably tied with Motel Room because I don't think it is all that likely that Elo would have not known that a teammate hadn't been replaced.

2. Number one is definitely INH. The second slot is harder for me. Indiglo, Dom, Sprityo (whom I haven't mentioned before, but have appreciated the posts and insight about--I don't think I've played with them before--maybe 1 game, but I don't remember--so I don't know how to read them at all), and Wilgy are all in the running.

Maybe I'll try the whole rainbow list thing.
motel room wrote:
Yeah I think so. I think you're good. Early on I wasn't sure cos you said a couple things that irked me and I pointed them out but (and I know this isn't PC Principal) when I saw you weren't male they looked more genuine to me and I started to see you in a different light.

With this, if you were bad you can't outright say you're bad here obvs but having this line of thinking sets me up as a potential scapegoat and I think you'd be more waffly about me and my intentions about my vote.

So, cool, nice brain.
It's not non-PC at all, to me at least. It totally makes sense--men and women tend to behave and speak differently, and it's only fair to use that as a factor in reading posts.
LoRab wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
LoRab wrote:I've been consistent enough in my thought that he's bad that I didn't really feel the need to say it again at that point.
Perhaps a little too consistent. Your focus in recent phases has been narrowed enough that it has inhibited your engagement with the broader scope of discussion, and that's beneficial to you if you're bad.

LoRab
I tend to have tunnel vision when I latch onto a suspect. That has not inhibited my engagement. My schedule IRL, on the other hand, has limited my time. I'm going away tomorrow and have been swamped at work getting everything in place for me to be away. Plus, it's a trip that requires a bunch of prep work. But I have some time tonight to play.

I don't know how to convince you that I'm civ. But if it's just that I'm stubborn and continue to suspect INH, then I don't really know what to say. Yes, I still suspect him. But that's not indicative of anything other than my suspecting him.

As for other suspects...

I could reconsider Glorf. I hadn't been suspecting him because of his vote in the Elo lynch, but maybe he would vote for a counterwagon in the end of a lynch in hopes of saving a teammate. It seemed unlikely at the time, but maybe it was done because it was unlikely, and because it presented a chance for a save. On the other hand, I still find it unlikely (thinking back) because of the Elo confusion of who had been replaced and who hadn't--it read like an honest error; and I find it hard to believe that a baddie would forget who was on their team. So, that makes me doubt Glorf is bad. So, I'd like to hear explanations of how that could make sense for Elo to have thought Glorf was replaced if Glorf were on her team.

Wilgy, I had suspected a bit back--I need to look back at my posts to remember why. I think it was in part that he celebrated the death of a civ in the thread, which is inherently suspish to me, but I seem to remember there was something else to my eyeballing him.

Sloonei I have had a basic neutral read of for most of the game. He's been very active, so I want to assume civ. But he actively pushed for the Elo counter-wagon, so that doesn't seem great. Now, given that said wagon was against me, means that I can't help but read that personally, so I recognize that colors my reading of it, so I'm also hesitant to suspect him because of it. But maybe I shouldn't hesitate. Maybe he's the wolf that's been hiding in sheep's clothing. I'm not ready to really go down that road yet, but it's a suspicion that's been growing in the back of my mind.

Scotty has seemed civ since he started participating, but he can be wiley, so an eyeball is still there. Knowing that Indiglo took suspicion because she didn't participate much as a sub in, it's possible that a baddie subbing in would actively decide to do the opposite. He hasn't done anything to make me suspect him, but an eye is there just because he is smart enough to be careful subbing in--especially into a role that had the majority of players, IIRC, ready to lynch them.

Dom, I'm currently reading as civ, based entirely on vibe. I mention this because I had suspected him earlier. I've gone back and forth, but I'm not currently suspecting him.

I have some residual suspicion of Epi because I had some vague suspicion of zebra, but I need to look back to remember why. My brain is mushy enough at the moment that I'm not recalling why I had any suspicion there. If I recall, it was more neutral read and therefore not sure if civ than baddie read. So, I guess that's still neutral.

Everyone else is between civ and neutral.
However, I also feel strongly that LoRab and Dom do not share BTSC, and in Dom's case, there's reasons to believe that he could be teammates with either Eloh, Glorfindel or Epi. So I come out of this still confident that LoRab is civ.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Of course Dom and LoRab don't have BTSC. There is only one baddie left.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Of course Dom and LoRab don't have BTSC. There is only one baddie left.
No, I'm saying that because Dom and LoRab don't have BTSC, and Dom has more mafia BTSC links than LoRab, the last baddie is less likely to be LoRab than before.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Gotcha. Now do me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Gotcha. Now do me.
At least buy me a drink first. :pout:

I will tonight. Dinner will be ready shortly and I'd rather not be interrupted halfway through.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Moved my vote to Quin just to make things interesting while I'm asleep.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Probably the most notable part of Sloonei's and Elohcin's interactions is Sloonei's Days 1 & 3 votes. During Day 1, Sloonei placed a vote on Eloh, moved it around a few times and then voted her again at the EoD. The original vote for Eloh was at a point where the opportunity for an early bus existed. However, his final vote was the first on Eloh. Sloonei was the first to put a vote on LoRab on Day 3, and was among the first to construct an actual case against her. I could interpret this as one baddie creating a counter wagon in order to protect their Eloh teammate. There are some strong signs that would indicate Sloonei being Eloh's teammate.

Sloonei appeared to be consistently 'meh' about Glorfindel until around Day 6. I can understand that given that Glorfindel wasn't really 'here' until around Day 4. Sloonei addresses the 'Glorfindel won't answer 3J's question' case once or twice, even suggesting that he appreciates the 'I refuse to answer that question' stance - but his read on him is developed from a hundred things outside of that. He also doesn't entertain the town-read for Glorfindel based on Eloh's misrecollection to the same level as LoRab does. I think it's unlikely that they're teammates.

Sloonei's read on zebra evolved from a Day 1 vote to a top(ish) town read up until she was replaced. I don't see any dialogue between the two that make me lean any particular way in regards to whether they could be teammates. Sloonei held a relatively strong level of suspicion for Epi after he replaced back in. Although, of all of Sloonei's reads that I'm familiar with I'd say that his Epi read fluctuated the most. He tried to garner interest in an Epi lynch on Day 6 through multiple posts over the course of the day, so I have my doubts that it was just an attempt at distancing. I'd say a teammate relationship here is feasible.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Believe it or not that post took two hours, so now it's late and I want to go to bed. :P

I'll be around for EoD, more than likely.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Mad Max: Polls

Post by G-Man »

DAY 9

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nothing interesting happened while I was asleep.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nothing interesting is happening now that I'm awake. I hope you all have a busy and productive EoD and end this thing with a town win. I won't be here to help.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

How confident are we all that Dom is the one we want?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I'm 85%.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sloonei wrote:Nothing interesting is happening now that I'm awake. I hope you all have a busy and productive EoD and end this thing with a town win. I won't be here to help.
Are you planning on moving your vote so we end this this day period with a lynch?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Nothing interesting is happening now that I'm awake. I hope you all have a busy and productive EoD and end this thing with a town win. I won't be here to help.
Are you planning on moving your vote so we end this this day period with a lynch?
I am. I'll even do it now, since I'm leaving soon.

I urge everyone to keep an open mind in the last couple hours. I am in agreement that Dom seems likely to be bad, but Quin is by no means clear and if he is bad, he's been riding the easy train for days. Continue to press him if you can.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:Did I systematically kill all of my suspects until now and then decide, nah, I'll kill my biggest supporter [read one of few people showing open mindedness about my status].
You've strongly suspected everyone still alive at one point or another. I'm not sure what your point is. I think you killed the confirmed civilian, not your biggest supporter.
And why would I do that?
We basically got 2. I understand why a baddie would kill the one whose vote matters, but why would I, as a baddie, kill Jay?
Sloonei wrote: This doesn't answer the question in any way that is useful. AGain, why is Epi fully responsible for knowing who he's voting for the second his top suspect dies but you are not?
"In a way that is useful." I'd like to know what that means, Dom. If you're still reading this massive wall of text. Maybe I should mention in BIG COLORFUL LETTERS that I am asking you a question, Dom! And I'd like an answer, if you're capable. What were you hoping to get out of me here? On the one hand it seems you're just antagonizing me and trying to prove a point about my treatment of Epi ("why is Epi fully responsible..."), but in the previous sentence you suggest you are looking for specific game-relevant information out of me. Which is it? What was your motivation here?

After this, Dom goes on a mini crusade where he starts demanding I answer his question, but I am still unclear on why this was such a huge deal or what was unsatisfactory about my many responses. When I pointed out to him that "who are you gonna vote for" is just a routine question I ask people in this game, he swats it away by saying the context is different, and continues to go about demanding something out of me that is equal parts unclear and unfair. At the time I thought Dom was just flustered, but in retrospect he looks to simply be aggressively opposed to and stubbornly refusing anything that can be said against him. And I don't think that's a good look. I'm still not familiar with what past-scum Dom looks like, but I have seen plenty of scum performances that look like this from other players.

For the sake of cutting this post off and getting some thoughts into the thread, I'll leave it at this. If you don't feel like reading everything I just typed (and you certainly don't have to), my conclusion is this: Day 6 Dom looks like an over-defensive baddie who was unwilling to engage honestly with both Quin and myself. I left out his later accusations against Quin, but I think we're all familiar with them by now. My hope with this post was that I could gain a more neutral perspective of Quin and Dom, but I just came out of it feeling more strongly that Dom is bad and, therefore, Quin is good. I'm putting my vote on Dom, but this decision is by no means final.
Sloonei, I have played a terrible game. I will admit to it. I have made plenty of mistakes. I have let out of game frustrations aggrevate me in this game. I have been wrong about just about everyone. I look bad. I know it.
But I'm not.

I really thought we settled these questions, but I'll go through this once more.

I kept pushing this because I didn't trust you at the time. I thought you might be trying to get Epig lynched because you saw low participation-- easy lynch. I was very wrong. I've been very wrong more than I've been very right in this game. I wanted to see if you could provide the same information Epig was providing you. You did not, in my opinion, do that. We have since agreed that there was some sort of misunderstanding.

It does but it doesn't answer the question. I'm sorry, I'm not sure there is much more you can say. But I'm still left feeling unconvinced. If this is all honest then I appreciate it and it's all understandable. But in this game right now it looks like the answer of a baddie who has no place left to hide. I wish there were more people in the game so I could ask you for reads or something, but we're here and there's not much room to work with.

What would you say has been the strongest conviction your townie self has held in this game and why?
My scum read of MP.
I was really wrong, but I really thought I was right.
Quin wrote:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... &start=160

ok ignore day 2 as well as mac's final read on me too. :)
Quin wrote:
Because Dom isn't. Other than that, you haven't impressed me in any notable way. I'm currently remedying that, but I'm looking at LoRab's posts first, because there's less of them. :|
...what the hell is this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Where's all the posts, people?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
And why would I do that?

But I'm not.

My scum read of MP.
I was really wrong, but I really thought I was right.
Quin wrote:
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... &start=160

ok ignore day 2 as well as mac's final read on me too. :)

I see you're still ignoring the fact that my read was not researched.
Quin wrote:
...what the hell is this?

I don't know. What the hell is this?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom, why did you feel so strongly about your scum read on MP?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin, you are now backing it up with a back and forth. I thought it was just the GTH? You're waffling on this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:Quin, you are now backing it up with a back and forth. I thought it was just the GTH? You're waffling on this.
No. It was both from the very beginning.
Quin wrote:
I recalled a bunch of dialogue between you two and remembered 3J's GTH thing. Your post was more recent, though. :grin:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Night 3 GTH chart re-uploaded:
I still want to read you, just based on the fact that I haven't since I first subbed in.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote:Dom, why did you feel so strongly about your scum read on MP?
I think I tunneled and was excited to be playing again. I was excited to feel right. And I was wrong.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin, did you research this read or not?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:Where's all the posts, people?
Im here!

How bout them cubs?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:Quin, did you research this read or not?
No, for the fifth time.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Where's all the posts, people?
Im here!

How bout them cubs?
That is a baseball team.

And that is everything I know about baseball.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Dom, can you summarize why you think Quin is bad?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”